2. Shopping

Wal-Mart

3.8/5 (2171 ratings)

About Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

They do beat most of the competition on a day to day basis. Have a large selection and a person can usually find what the want. If a person doesn’t use self-checkout the lines can tend to be long.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

There is no doubt that Walmart offers an awesome selection of food and other products all under one roof at excellent prices. However, they need to change their hiring model and move from employing the least inexpensive labor available to employing staff that are courteous, care about their job, and take care of the merchandise. Otherwise, I feel that Walmart will go the way of Kmart, Sears, and other retailers that failed to change.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Walmart has about everything online. The choices for shipping is good. The will ship to their store for free pickup. Also the shipping to your home is often free or a nominal fee. Their physical store is great, stable prices, no gimmicks, and the employees are so friendly.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

My sister was looking at Roku tv's and standing near an area that customers are not supposed to be in. It was only roped off. Dangerous. Instead of the worker just saying hon I'll be happy to help you but you don't need to be near this area she starts screaming at her. My sister apologized and moved. The worker continued so I finally stepped in and demanded that she stop it immediately. The store manager called mad and gave what she thought was an apology but she was more upset that a call got made. That manager could be why the worker was stressed out to start with. Why wasn't she offered a gift card or discount for when she was ready to purchase a tv? Corporate won't let them but say they let the stores handle it. I know since I was in management that I would've done something for her.

Public humiliation is horrible. The manager that we told that day didn't even address the issue. I don't like their phone warranty program either. So we will be getting a tv elsewhere for the humiliation and if it tore up you'd never get it replaced. Their products are about the quality of the dollar store now. Don't go to Wal-Mart. They are treated badly and will take it out on the customers and their products are junk. I mean who wants to send a phone off for repair when you bought it at a store?

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

Walmart is a joke. They're a big store that doesn't actually care about their customers. They are so huge that they just let the customer be disappointed and don't even try to fix it. They don't listen to the customer when the customer contacts customer "service". They leave NOT EVEN ** voice mails that you cannot understand a word of. They cancel your orders and lie and say the item was damaged in transit. Then they don't even try to replace the item. They just refund you and even screw THAT UP. I ordered a shelf from AMI Ventures Inc through Walmart.com. The shelf was cheap and I think they screwed the price up. So then because they obviously screwed up, they lied and said the shelf was damaged in transit.

Oh, and get this. IT WAS THE LAST ONE IN STOCK. So I asked if they could just send me the same shelf in a different color. Because those were in stock on the site. AMI Ventures Inc sends me an email, which was as grammatically incorrect as it gets by the way, saying there's nothing more they can do and they've refunded me. Then I get an email from Walmart saying my item had been shipped and there was a price adjustment. So I'm here thinking they shipped it. I email them to check and Walmart says it's been refunded. So then why does it say that I have been charged $1.18 if I've been refunded? Idiots. It's amazing that a company has so many employees and they can't fix something this small. Confused reading this review? Imagine my confusion from the 10 different employees I've spoken to so far and none of them have even remotely tried to actually fix anything or help. Customer "care" is a joke. Avoid Walmart if you can.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

The first time I ordered from Walmart.com I received an email saying my item had been shipped and I can track it here. So I tracked it, for over a week. The delivery date changed from, will be delivered by end of business tomorrow to the next day, then the next day and finally sometime next week. So I cancelled the order since it was obvious it was not going to be delivered. I decided to give Walmart.com one more chance, my mistake! I received the usual tracking email. It said when it would arrive and a few days later it said, your package has been delivered! Only, it wasn't there. I went out to look for it and there was no package.

I gave them another chance and they failed me. So I will never use Walmart.com again but hey there are plenty of other places to buy things.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Fair prices for quality. Courteous customer service. Refund and credits seem to be immediately given. Recently ordered household products for my new home and all were delivered on time. If not in stock I was made aware immediately. Their grocery delivery always on time with minimal fee or none. Delivery persons and customer extremely helpful.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Let me tell you about the fun I had. First of all, when I called to make the appt it took 25 mins on the phone and the person was not with it. I arrived 10 min early for my appt and instead of being asked to fill out the paperwork while I waited they told me to leave and come back in 10 mins! Then I find out they scheduled multiple people at the same exact time as my appointment, 2pm. I told them when I made the appt that I was leaving work to do this. So, it was a race to fill out the clipboard paperwork with the same info I already gave them on the phone. Whoever finished first got to go first and everyone else had to wait. I waited. Why do I have to compete with the other patients for my time slot? Isn't that what appts are for? The real kicker was they had nobody scheduled after me and could have made my appt for 2:30pm where I wouldn't be waiting.

After starting the exam and completing one test for peripheral vision they tell me they can't access my results from the computer and that they have to reboot the whole office and to please come back in an hour. You've got to be kidding me. Staff is not winning at Jeopardy and no telling where they find them to work there, the short bus? But then again this is TN, not exactly the education state. So, I rescheduled and left accomplishing absolutely nothing. I'll be a no-show for that new appt.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

We ordered a kayak for my son's birthday and never received it. When we called into customer service, they dropped the call. We received no follow-up call or email to determine a resolution. I called in again and they could only offer 10% off coupon for all of the hassle and had to process our order issue with a different department. They said it would take 48 hours to fix everything. We still don't have a kayak for my son.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I had very bad experience to return one of my item, I called Walmart 4 times and no one was helpful and everybody was very rude. When I bought item then they said return policy is 3 month, when I went to return then return representative said it is one month policy only. Then I asked her to check with her manager, her manager said it is 3 month return policy but system saying 55 days policy and they can't override system. I came home and called Walmart. Every time they said, "We will reach store manager and someone will reach to you in 1-3 business days." But no one called. Then I called 3 more time and they said same thing. Now they saying we can not do anything and asking me to try different different store to return item. Very disappointed and helpless with Walmart service. Never believe in Walmart associates, they do not have full knowledge and passing wrong informations.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I ordered a Tax SW product from Walmart that was to be downloaded online. When I received confirmation of the order, I noticed that it would be for a MAC operating System instead of Windows. I immediately tried to cancel that order. I received an email stating that the order was shipped and I could track the status, When tracked, website claimed that the cancellation was pending even though my credit card was charged. I contacted Walmart via their customer help chat function.

I was told that eh item was shipped via email but that was not the case. They would also not give me a refund or substitute and send a Windows based product. They said I could contact the manufacturer and have them disable the product key and send me another version but since I didn't receive the email for download, I have no access to the product key. Overall, I have no product, no support that would help me either get the right product or refund. Beware, when ordering from Walmart software that will be downloaded via email, they will not help correct the issue and you end up paying for nothing.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Walmart has gone down over the years. They don’t care to correct their mistakes because they don’t care about customers. I had orders repeatedly messed up and was given a complimentary fake promo code. I tried using the promo code on three different occasions and each time my order would be canceled. They kept giving different reasons for canceling my order and I would constantly have to argue about a new promo code. I feel it is owed to me and should be honored. The third time they canceled my order when I used the promo code, they said the item was out of stock. But for some reason they did not want to give me a new promo code and said they are only good for one time use. I’ve tried on four different occasions and have not been able to use it the one time.

I was going to stop being a customer months ago but stayed because I thought they was trying to correct their mistake. I stayed for months trying to use one promo code that they never intended for me to use to begin with. Even if a place has higher prices, I will not shop Walmart anymore because it’s a waste of time and they don’t care about customers. Clutch your purse or wallet and run.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

They honor nothing, their customer service is horrible, their managers are rude, nasty, ignorant. Shall I keep going. I hope that they get shut down!!! They put stuff on clearance and then tell you that you can't get it for that price.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I do not WORK for Walmart, therefore I will NOT check and bag my own groceries. All your people over 60 or with health issues are shopping elsewhere because we refuse to do the work for a store we are paying to shop at. Older, or disabled people cannot stand in line for an hour because Walmart chooses to be too cheap to open more checkout lanes. I intend to complain to Change.org. I would rather do without than to have to shop at your store. Amazon gets my business because I don't have to wait in line, or walk for hours on concrete floors when I need someone to help me, because there aren't any of those employees working in your store. Walmart will eventually close their doors because people will stop shopping there and having to do their own work. Shame on you Walmart!!!!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

Ordered 2 items on 1/19/20. The website said they were in stock at the DeSoto store 901 W. Beltline Rd. Desoto for pickup. After they accepted my credit card I got an email stating that one item was out of stock and I could pick it up at a Walmart clear across town. That was unacceptable so I canceled the order online. Got no confirmation, no email confirming the cancellation at all, so on 1/20/20 I called them and canceled the order and received a refund for one of the two items. I called back on the other item and was told it would take 24 to 48 hours for it to be refunded. Now it's 1/25/20 and still no refund so I called them a third time. Now I'm told it will be 5 to 7 days for the refund. Since when does it take 15 days total to get a refund for something that took seconds to pull from my account? This is all B.S. and I'm sick of it. Give me my refund.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

My Order number: **. This order was supposed to be for a 12-pack of Feldkamp Pumpernickel 17.6 oz. What was receive was a DELBA Pumpernickel product. Different baker, different packaging and the size was only 16.75 oz. This is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT product! Walmart online has no way to contact customer service. All that can be done (after much searching) is to return the product. Which means repacking, printing out a label and….driving miles to the US Postal Service store to mail. You’d think that they would simply change the price charged me and save time. But there isn’t anyone to reach via information on the website. Horrible...in the 2020 era of Amazon and other online retailers. You’d think with the size of Walmart they’d know how to retain customer loyalty. Nope.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

Capital One recently took over Walmart credit card accounts from Synchrony bank. I have been using Walmart credit card since 2012 and have been making regular payments (full statement balance) using automated payment option. When Capital one took over the accounts in 2019, I received an email stating that I will have to set up my automated payment again by creating a capital one account to make sure payments are not defaulted so I created one. I received my first month statement (October 2019) from Capital one. Was for $9.89 which was supposed to be paid automatically. Did not get processed and I was charged a late fee of $9.00 and interest of $10.89 in my November statement. I called up the customer service and spent almost an hour explaining the scenario and finally the agent was able to find out what went wrong with their system. He reverted the charges and helped me set up my automated payments.

Later next month (Dec 2019) I received a statement in which I am seeing an interest charge of $10.89 for outstanding amount. My previous month's payment was made in full through the automated payment option then how come there is an outstanding amount on which I am being charged an interest? So I called the customer service again and spent literally an hour and 15 mins to get this issue resolved. I have explained the whole issue to 2 agents and none of them are ready to analyze the issue and come with a solution but instead they said that the charge would remain on my account. I have about 12 credit cards with different banks and this one is the worst!!!! I decided to close this account permanently even if it is going to hurt my credit score.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

Updated on 01/27/2020: Well I posted an ad before about the problem I was having trying to Buy a TV at Walmart and the problem is getting worse. I finally found an Ad on Google for the Philips 65" 4K HD Android Smart TV where I couldn't order it but the price was for in store pick up. This time was the first time the TV was available for at least in store pick up in over two months. So I called the Walmart store on Wrightsboro Rd. Augusta GA. 30904 to make sure that they had the TV in stock and was told they had 2 of them.

Seeing they had it in stock I decided to drive up & get it but of course because I've been looking for a TV at that price since before Thanksgiving. Again I ran into another problem. Yes they had the TV in stock but refused to sell my the TV for the price I saw it at online. I was told that I would have to pay $448.00 instead of the online price of $278.00. As I was leaving the store I called the corporate office to find out why and the woman that was helping me said that she was able to find it for the same price. Seeing it couldn't be ordered online because it was a great price & was set up for in store pick up only. The manager was unable or refused to find it at the price I found it and the office found it. I feel like they do this in order to get us to the store so we would spend our money on something else.

The woman from the office then was trying to make excuses for the company by trying to tell me that it's up to the manager whether or not they will give it to me at that price. She also went on to say after reading the ad that this was a special price meaning there was no need to price match. I'm sick of the store committing what I call theft by deception and not only posting here but will be filing with the Better Business Bureau because I'm sick of the store playing games to get our attention and for wasting my time and gas just to be let down. I will also be contacting the under cover news channel.

Original Review: I've been trying to buy a big screen TV online from Walmart since before Thanksgiving and been unsuccessful. Been asking Google to find me big screen TV's on sale & even though I find them online they are never available for pick up or delivery. I have been looking for ones under $300.00 and yes I find them listed for $278.00, back around Black Friday I was even looking at the 58" TV's and the 65" TV's. Unfortunately when I do find them for that price they've all been unavailable for pick up or delivery. It's now been about 2 months and even spoke with someone from Corporate office's and was told that they are completely out of stock and not sure when they would be getting them.

I told them that they should have pulled the ads down until they get them seeing they are not sure when they will have them again. By advertising them while they are out of stock and no clue when they will get them again that this is false advertisement. I was looking at the Philips 65" class 4K ultra HD android smart led TV for $278.

Lets just say I looked for them while I was in Boston from 11/22/19-12/2/19 and the same thing with no pick up or delivery as well as been looking in Georgia and South Carolina. They are never available no matter what so not only am I writing this, I'm also contacting the Better Business Bureau. They need to be looked into for false advertisement and I know that the BBB can only do so much. So I'm letting everyone know that we the customers can help the Better Business Bureau keep all businesses doing what right but not only posting a Yelp but by helping the BBB even if we all have to band together and get a petition going so the BBB can look into it and make all businesses do what's right. Yes I also have screen shots of these false ads.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I got this from Walmart thinking they usually good price, until package came from Amazon for 7 dollars and they charged be 35 plus another 5 shipping then tax for 45 total, they took it back and I found same item from Home Hardware for 5 dollars. So bad walmart is doing this kind of thing, especially after forcing us to use automatic cashiers and online shopping cause cant stand the long lines now.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I am an Walmart employee and have a Walmart 401k check that I can't cash. That is just so wrong. And didn't even give me a reason why. I think this system sucks. It shouldn't be like that. Or at least when you call the number where you can talk to human and find out what is wrong.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Ordered a laptop. They gave me a date. On that date they emailed me and said it was delayed. They said in the email they would not charge my card. They Charged my card. The product was sold out (but they wouldn't tell me it was), they said it was 'stuck in processing', and would I like to cancel the order (they asked me if I'd like to cancel FOUR times before I finally agreed). Then they told me it would be 5 days before the $300+ charge would be refunded 'if it goes through'. Worst. Online. Ordering. Experience. Ever. And I'm now being charged 18% interest on $300 for something Walmart won't ship. They have the money in an interest bearing account (100 to 1 bet). Imagine them doing this to 10's of thousands of people. Imagine how much money they make from that interest alone. This is theft. This is theft. I will never again order anything from Walmart.com. Ever.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I went to my local Walmart in Murrieta Ca. to return a defective airbed, that had acquired a hole, and would not hold air, after a month or less of purchase. I went to the customer svc. dept. at this time. I informed the rep. that I did not have my receipt. I was told, "I cannot accept the return, because you don't have a receipt." So, she calls a manager. At this time the rep. informed the manager about my situation, including, no receipt. This manager directed the exact same question to me, "Do you have a receipt?" Was this unethical or what? In addition to being unprofessional. She immediately said, "I am not going to accept your return because you only have 14 days to return an air mattress, and no receipt. Did you read the sign the policy and procedure on the countertop?"

I said, "I did not. I read your return policy on your website, and it contradicts your countertop policy. It says 60 days and an air mattress is inclusive." She responded, "I am not going to argue with you." So, I replied, "No is not necessary, evidently you don't know law in regards to P&P. I will resolve this matter, using another method." She abruptly walked away, with her final word "fine". I have filed this unsolved case with another agency, hopefully, I can recover my loss. Walmart P&P in regards to returns, states if you don't have a receipt, you will be given a store credit or replacement. The manager contradicted their policy.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Bought 4 tires from Walmart.com to have installed at my local store on my Crown Victoria. Auto Center Manager told me that my "new" tires were based on the DOT code almost 3 years old. Ford recommends removing 6 year old tires from your car regardless of the tread wear. Walmart should not sell tires as new and charge full price for tires with only 1/2 their life left.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

An Apple 11-inch iPad Pro along with a 3-Year Accident Protection Plan were purchased online on 12/2/19. I received the item on 12/13/19. Prior to receipt of the product a refund was requested as the gift recipient did not desire this particular tablet. Item was returned in store on 12/16/19, whereupon on that same day a confirmation email was sent to my main email address that all items would be refunded shortly and we were told by Walmart associates that the protection plan would likely take a few days to refund.

Although I received a refund for the iPad, I still have yet to receive a refund for the Protection Plan despite repeated communications with Walmart Customer Service (on 1/7/20, 1/10/20, 1/13/20, 1/14/20, and 1/15/20) for this particular issue. I have received responses from 4 separate Walmart associates and each time they request me to wait even longer than the last response for a refund. One response alleged some ambiguous "billing department delayed response time" (which hadn't been noted in the previous responses) and request that I wait even longer than the OVER FOUR WEEKS since the successful return of the item. The most recent response asked for the order number AGAIN as if this has not been an ongoing issue. To state that Walmart Customer Care is beyond incompetent is an understatement.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

Tasharina Corp is the most pathetic online shopping third party service, I have ever faced in my life. I wish I had read their reviews before ordering through Walmart. Firstly, they are highly unprofessional. They are so big cheaters that they want to eat customer's money out and trouble them. They do not have the sense of delivering the order on time but they are in complete senses to force the order on you once you receive it post 20 days of the delivery date. Pathetic company, huge set of cheaters and the most shameless organization I have ever seen. I am providing proof of their emails where they are forcing me to keep the item and return only 30% of the amount when I asked for a refund.

Walmart has been an extreme troublemaker this time. I am extremely unhappy about the order that I placed online from Walmart Canada. Firstly, the order got divided into two types. Type One -- Groceries – This was delivered through door dash delivery on the expected day but wrong time and hence, I had to wait most of the time at home to just receive the order.

Type Two - Product One – From Walmart – Magic Bullet Blender – Estimated delivery Date 18th Dec 2019, which kept on changing to different dates like 27th Dec, 2019. Canceled this order on 26th Dec, 2019 but still received the order on 31st December, 2019. I had to take trouble of making multiple calls then finally go by myself to return the order to Canada Post. What is the point of shopping online if the executives ask you to visit Walmart to return the order? Pathetic People. Product Two – from Tasharina Corp – This one is a huge blunder and I really do not have any strength to explain the scenario. All I have done is attached emails of various conversations where neither Walmart has been helpful nor Tasharina is willing to return my money.

Basically, Tasharina is a cheater company and Walmart cheated on me too. If I do an online purchase from Walmart Canada then how can Walmart run away from their responsibility and ask me to deal with the third party on my own? Walmart and Tasharina are partners in a way and hence, the products are available to shop online on Walmart’s website. So According to Walmart, you can buy their partnered product online but cannot return through them. I am simply frustrated and would never ever shop from Walmart.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

Wal-Mart now has Medicare to help it scam 5.99$ from each senior who orders their free otc items given every three months - they charge $5.99 for shipping unless one magically orders exactly 40$. Most seniors won’t be able to navigate the new complicated system so good job Wal-Mart. You just lost a very good customer... Hello Amazon.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I bought an item at Walmart.com, but when the order arrived in my house the product was totally different from what I ordered. I called the Customer Service to replace for the correct item for three times: 1st - I was told that the item was not in stock anymore and they suggested to wait until the product arrives and then to call again. 2nd - I called again and the product was not available yet, but they told me to wait one more day that they was going to receive it. 3rd - The product is available again but with a different price so they just said they won't honor the original order because there was a listing mistake. I feel penalized because I lost the opportunity to buy another offers that are not available anymore and now I don't have the product I bought. That's a total disrespect to a consumer.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I ordered $250 in Visa gift cards and $100 in Walmart gift cards. Wal-Mart sent me $100 to Regal movie theater and $50 to Applebee’s in error. Not only did I get the wrong items they kept the rest of my money I spent! I’ve tried everything and they tell me “sorry for the inconvenience. We cannot help.” I can’t even use these gift cards nor do I want Them! And what about my extra $150? I don’t see why they cannot deactivate or close the ones they supposedly sent and issue new ones.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

December 2019 Joplin Missouri, I was out there visiting some family and I developed engine failure. I spent $819 in your Range Line store earlier that day. I called the manager of the Range Line Walmart and expressed my concern for needing to bring back a few things in order to pay for the wrecker to get me home back in Springfield Missouri. I said I will hurry my best and get there. I'm disabled and a good 2 miles away on foot. I want to hurry because it's 17 degrees now and supposed to get colder. He said okay, shouldn't be a problem. That was about 8:45 p.m. The car quit on me about 2 miles from the Range Line store so I grabbed the items that I wanted to return so I could afford someone or somehow to get back home.

By the time I got to the Range Line Walmart, it was 10 minutes after 10. I walked in with my items that I needed to return. I was about dead since I have a neck injury and can't look straight up. I have to walk with my head in a downward position. Nobody would wait on me. I had things in my arms and they knew that the return department was closed, so I called the manager. No one showed. I called several people. I waited at the manager's door. I could hear her in there. They wouldn't open the door so finally fell from exhaustion and the manager came up to me and said, "Can I help you." I said, "Yes I called earlier and my car is broken down on me. It's up the road 2 miles where it quit running. I need to pay for a wrecker. I need to bring these items back. I spent $819 in here earlier today but I'm not able to keep all of them because I need some of them to return so I can get home."

The manager told me, "I'm sorry the returns department close 10 minutes ago. You have to come back in the morning." I said, "Please let me return these. My car is down the road. I have no place to sleep. I have no money. I will have to sleep in my car tonight out of middle of nowhere on Range Line Road.

It's just a couple hundred dollars I need." She said I'm sorry so I called Bentonville explained my troubles and they told me they were sorry, but they let the managers of the store make store-level decisions now on returns and they cannot force a store to help a customer out.

I explained my situation being stranded, I'm disabled, I'm 56 years old and I can't walk very good and I can't talk very good and they told me to come back at 7am when the returns department opens. I said, "So OK, you're going to let me walk out this door and now it's 12 degrees and walk all the way back to my car, holding all these returns let me walk out the door." I said, "I'll have to stay in a cold car. It's 12 degrees outside. Is that what you want me to do? And I give every disability check I have 90% of it to shopping at Walmart." They said, "Yes, we are sorry but you will need to come back at 7 a.m. in the morning when the returns department opens." So crying from anger carrying 6 items I needed to return, dropping them- about an hour or I was back at my car. I had no blankets and so I just climbed into and curled myself into the tightest ball for heat I could.

I'm a man but yes crying I walked out the door walk to half a mile or maybe, it was starting to snow and I got in my car and I'm sitting on Range Line road and it's only not even midnight yet. My heater don't work on car. Wouldn't be running anyway since I have no heat. Hour after hour my feet are freezing. I didn't have extra clothes. My hands were frozen. My face is frozen. My windshield wipers quit working. There I was 11:30 at night until 7 the next morning. I sit in that cold car because it was 10 after 10 and Walmart would not to me right good return for me so I can have some place to stay safe to sleep at night. The next morning I grabbed the returns again and walked the 2 miles back to Walmart but this time my hands and feet did not have any feeling in them so the cold wasnt as bad.

When I got back to the store that morning I was wore out and trembling from the walk and the cold and sleeping in the car all night. I made my way to the returns department and the lady glanced up and me then back down and continued to mess with some paper. I was friendly. There wasn't any reason to involve her because she was not there last night. She said, "Can help you?" And I said, "Yes I broke down last night and need to return these so I can get home." She looked at them and said, "They are wet, we cant take back wet items." I didn't say a word. I couldn't. I just looked at her. She grabbed the stuff I brought in and started ringing it up and finally I was getting somewhere. She said, "Sign this ticket," and handed me a Walmart freaking gift card and said I can use it anywhere in the store.

I said I used my debit card on these and I need cash to get home. She said, "Since they are wet we have to put them on a debit card." There was no need to call management. No need to call Bentonville again. I was so full of hate and anger I was beside myself and at almost 60 years old, damn near a heart attack. I went outside and fell over right there by the Coke machine. I cried like never before with anger so bad. Some people stopped and asked if I was ok and I told them the whole story and they took me back to my car to put the stuff up, took me to get something to eat and then gave me $200 to get my car fixed and back on the road. I have paid them back, but I have never set foot in Walmart again.

You know what, you won't care either. You seem to have forgotten that it's the people like us that built your empire. There are good people at Walmart, and I have taken things back after 10 before at other stores and they just use a designation register for it. Do I think you should compensate me for how I was treated and everything about that night, hell yes I do. My part I am doing right now. You need to remember, WE the customers pay your salary. Without US, you would still be a small shop in Bentonville, if that. I think the part that hurt the most was her grin when she handed me the gift card, and when she has seen my face go from a small smile of hopeless looking like someone just hit me in the back with their fist.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I ordered several things online and there was no packing slip or receipt enclosed. I needed to return most of the order as it was clothing that did not fit. I went to their site and you have to start the return there. It took several steps to check off each item I intended to return. If returning by mail you have to print the shipping label. If returning to a store you print a receipt. And if anything was from a 3rd party, print the shipping label to return it. Needless to say, owning a printer is a must. I could have avoided all this by returning to the store for store credit. I got so frustrated that I ended up giving everything away. I will add that at the time, I had been very sick for a while and that made the process even harder. I will never order clothes from them online again. And wasn't happy with the quality either.

Wal-Mart Company Information