Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry

Jared Galleria Of Jewelry

2.8/5 (36 ratings)

About Jared Galleria Of Jewelry

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

I visited the Jared in Roseville few months ago. Sales representative Sonia ** was able to help me find an Effy green quartz that matches my ring. What a delightful experience Sonia gave me in her store that day. Thank you to Sonia for such a wonderful gift of her time, knowledge and love of jewelry. Thank you to Jared for hiring such a stellar clerk who simply cares.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

I have seen the Jared commercials forever. I decided to order a bracelet for my daughter's birthday. I received the bracelet in the mail. I opened the box and the first thing I see is a tag stating Made in China. The bracelet is nice but I feel I cannot trust it being genuine. There was no other information in the box except a return receipt. Which I feel means that a lot of jewelry is returned. This was a gift. Very disappointing.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 3, 2022

I have been a Jared shopper for many years. I had a men's diamond ring that I used as part of a purchase. I ended up cancelling the purchase via phone and returned in person at a later date (with the Jared paperwork in-hand indicating their receipt of my ring). The ring was valued at $2,000 and was purchased from Jared a few years prior. They could not find my ring and told me that they wouldn't return the equivalent dollar value (remember, they were the ones who sold me the ring). They offered to have a replacement ring made. Well, if I really wanted that ring, I wouldn't have traded it in, now would I.

Bottom line, they lost the ring and did not make good on it monetarily. As I said, I have spend many thousands of dollars at Jared over the years but never again. Not only because they lost the ring - but because of their attitude. They just lost another customer. I won't even grace their doors for my free rhodium plating on my wife's rings (also purchased from Jared). Seriously, if you are reading this, please know that you have so many other choices of quality jewelers available to you.

Original review: April 12, 2022

We purchase a beautiful diamond and a wedding band, Justin was amazing. He had sized and so ready for pick the following day. When we picked it up we decided to add another ring it to. We paid in full and waited for a call to come get it. One week passed and we still did not hear from them. We decided to call and they snarked at us stating it was in the store. Justin called back and told us to come in on Monday and they will put the rings together while we wait. We anxiously awaited for Monday to come and went in. Sadly Justin was off.

We dealt with one women who could not even find the ring, then told us we could come back in two hours. We waited until the evening to get it and another girl took care of us. She was very short with us and went behind the counter to get the ring. She would not even speak to us, she flipped the laptop over, walked away and my husband signed. She then handed me the ring and walked away. All I can say is this is not how you treat a customer who pre paid! This was a moment for us ruined by ignorance!! We will never shop there again, I am actually going to read over the return policy to return the ring because now when I look at it I will think of Ms. Rude!!!

Original review: March 23, 2022

I ordered a couples ring online from this company in 10K rose gold. What I received in the mail was a yellow gold ring. Everything else I custom ordered about the ring was perfect but how do you mess up the easiest (in my opinion) aspect of putting a ring together? And why did no one catch this before it got sent out to the customer? I was very disappointed with my purchase and sent the ring back and got a refund. Do NOT go to Jared, they do not care about customer satisfaction!

Original review: March 8, 2022

I purchased two pair of earrings - one for myself and one for my daughter. The ones I got myself were broken. My daughter did not like hers so I returned both pair. Well they said they got the broken pair but the other pair was not there They were together So I'm being charged over $400 for a pair of earrings we do not have. I will never buy anything from them again and have cancelled my credit card They are liars and thieves.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Do NOT waste your time at this store for something custom made.. They made my ring wrong twice and refused to give me a refund.. No one from customer service or the manager, Arlene **, ever called me back.. I’m very disappointed in a company as big as this.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

Don't waste your money on this company. I order from this company And they sent wrong items. So I'm thinking they made a honest mistake.. So I ordered again items for Christmas. Sent wrong items again. And the items they sent are fake. They advertise as JARED. I will not ordered from them again.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

Don't order from this website. I knew the prices was too good to be true. I was supposed to receive a Vera Wang ring, wasn't the right one and it was fake. Please do not order and they took a month to send it

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

The necklace I ordered for a Christmas gift was damaged. After spending 2.5 hours on hold, they said I either had to take it to a Jared store, that's over an hour away, or return it. If I return it, I wouldn't have a new one by Christmas.

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Jared The Galleria of Fine Jewelry is a jewelry company founded in 1993 that is now also owned by Signet Jewelers. Headquartered in Akron, Ohio, the company has retail jewelry stores across the nation. They are considered to be Signet's "off-mall" store, which means that Jared the Galleria of Jewelry stores are located in smaller shopping malls and shopping centers.

• Online and retail shopping available: Jared offers customers the convenience of shopping for their products either online or in retail stores.

• Charitable giving: In addition to selling jewelry, Jared supports charities, including the American Diabetes Association and Jewelers for Children. The company is also one of the largest supporters of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.

• Lifetime guarantee: The company offers a lifetime guarantee on all diamonds and gemstones, as long as six-month inspections of the stones are done by an authorized representative.

• Stone replacement: Jared will replace any stone, diamond or gem if it chips, breaks or is lost from its original setting if the piece is inspected every six months.

• Diamond trade-ins: Customers have the option of trading in any diamond product for a diamond of equal or lesser value should they be interested in a different product. Trade-ins can be transacted at any brick-and-mortar Jared location.

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry Company Information