Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry

Jared Galleria Of Jewelry

2.9/5 (347 ratings)

About Jared Galleria Of Jewelry

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2023

DO NOT BUY from Jared. I received a rather high-end watch as a Father's Day present and have had nothing but terrible service from Jared. Each time the batteries need to be replaced results in a 4+ month absence of my watch. This last time the store I normally use closed after I dropped the watch off for servicing. Jared failed to contact me, they did not know where my watch was/is, and when I call for updates none are available. I am still without a watch, Jared corporate (via online chat) was unable to get an update and I am left wondering when I will get MY watch back. DO NOT USE Jared.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2023

It was the first time we actually stop at the actually store my husband and I were looking for a diamond necklace and earrings that could match my upgraded beautiful wedding diamonds ring, and thanks to actually the guy that help us Name just like my husband Robert, he was such a great man to help us choose our beautiful jewelry that actually look amazing and match perfectly with my beautiful upgraded ring. To anyone that is looking for that perfect diamond jewelry and can afford it please stop by Jared and ask for Robert. He’s such of great sale man. He will help you and with his great knowledge you won’t be disappointed at all… Great nice store. Clean and the atmosphere was great too. I know this review is a little bit late but better late than never… I actually was at the store in December the 10th.. and now my birthday is coming now in February and we are planning to stop there soon again. Happy birthday to me.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2023

My husband purchased my 2nd wedding ring from Jared in 2010. Starting around 2018 I believe the diamonds started coming out of my ring, and finally I talked to the store director about this problem. The director told me, "Oh no. This shouldn’t be happening", she then goes on to say that the next time a diamond comes out they will replace the ring. Fast forward to 2022. I take it in for the 6 month check; some time later another diamond comes out. Therefore I take my ring back, and remind them of what I was told by the director.

The person that was helping goes on to tell me, because I didn’t bring it in right after the COVID lockdown they can’t replace it only fix it. I'm upset, but what can I do. I go to pick it up a week or so later, it wasn’t 2 days later another diamond comes out. I call them to make them aware of the issue, and was given the run around. I show up at the store only to be told that my ring can’t be fixed, but they will give me what it paid for it towards another ring. I choose another ring, pay extra for it and for new insurance on the ring. I was told to not sleep, bath, wash dishes, clean, etc. in the ring…pretty much Pay for the ring, but don’t wear it.

It has now been at least 4 weeks and now this ring has lost a diamond! I’m just upset at this point. How can this keep happening? My mother and sister in law purchased their rings in 2009/2010 from Zales and haven’t had this problem. Now I’m just think the quality of Jared’s jewelry is very poor. I don’t understand. Now I have to go back tomorrow to see what lie they will feed me. In all honesty I just want all of money back and I will go to Zales. This is ridiculous. I will update this review with the solution after I speak with them.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2022

I have done multiple purchases at Jared's the Rim in San Antonio and have nothing but positive feelings on all occasions. I like watches (have 3 Movado's and 1 Tag before Jared's) and wanted a Rolex. I could only afford a Pre-Owned Rolex. I discovered that Jared carried a number of quality pre-owned Rolex watches and I found the perfect model in my price range. I spent several hours on their website and others comparing models before I went into the store. I then visited the store several more times deciding if it was the right investment for me. I must say they have a phenomenal website, and an even better storefront managed by a highly trained group of friendly and caring professionals. Each time I visited I was always greeted kindly and never felt rushed or pressured.

Eventually I met Juanita who spent even more time with me in my selection. She was able to locate my desired model at another store and it trans-shipped. She also introduced me to Jared's extensive line of quality new watches, and I was extremely impressed with their in-store selection of Tag-Heuer watches. That day I picked up my Rolex and Tag Heuer watch and could not have been more excited. Juanita called me a couple of days later inquiring about how I felt and if I was satisfied with my purchase. She made me feel like more than a customer, and I view her as more than a salesperson.

Since that day have purchased 3 other Tag Heuer watches each of them as unique as the other. My purchase experience is always the same; caring, friendly, and knowledgeable staff that doesn't pressure you to make a deal. I did so because I love the merchandise that Jared sells not because they emailed me, or called, or prodded, or tried to lure me in with "promotional deals". Again I love watches and I love a good deal, but I love trusted partnerships just as much and found the perfect marriage between my needs and Jared's ability to take care of me.

Lastly, I would like to give a shout out to Pete ** the GM. My latest acquisition is a very limited edition Tag Heuer Monica Gulf Edition with left handed crown. Trust me when I say this - You can't find this impressive model online or in stores. Pete personally scoured his connections and was able to secure me my prized possession within a couple of weeks. I would add that I paid the advertised price rather than a marked up price for his service and a rare watch (all other jewelers were asking over Tag's Advertised price or only offering used watches). This is why I shop at Jared's and Trust them completely with my selection and needs. Fair and Caring! I don't think you can find the same combination at other Jewelers, but if you do then let others know as I have about my favorite Jeweler - JARED's!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

I placed an order for a diamond ring and paid for express shipping to have it properly sized. The day it was supposed to arrive that it won't be there for another 2 days. I've shopped at Kay's jewelers and Zales and never ran into this debacle. My advice is play it safe use zales or Kay's, although, Jared's advertises to say I love you say it with Jared but if you don't have the ring no one is going to take you.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

Two months ago I took two watches: a Tissot and a Fossil, both for batteries and the Fossil to replace the face crystal. The person that took care of me, a fat man, told me that the Tissot needed Battery, He opened the Tissot and he couldn't close it back. He tells me that he must send it to the company. I accept it and he also told me that the other should be sent out. He gives me the receipt and I left. Two weeks ago they call me and tell me that the Fossil crystal will cost 350.00 dollars, I told her that I did not want it. I want my Watch back. One week ago other girl called me and tell me that the estimate for the repair of the Tissot should be $90.00. I told her, No and I want the return of the watches. Today 10/25/2022 I went with my Son in law. They have the Tissot which does not work and they don't have the other watch. I get upset because they cannot explain. I just tell them to give me my watch and the other to tossed in the garbage and left.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

I visited the Jared in Roseville few months ago. Sales representative Sonia ** was able to help me find an Effy green quartz that matches my ring. What a delightful experience Sonia gave me in her store that day. Thank you to Sonia for such a wonderful gift of her time, knowledge and love of jewelry. Thank you to Jared for hiring such a stellar clerk who simply cares.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

I have seen the Jared commercials forever. I decided to order a bracelet for my daughter's birthday. I received the bracelet in the mail. I opened the box and the first thing I see is a tag stating Made in China. The bracelet is nice but I feel I cannot trust it being genuine. There was no other information in the box except a return receipt. Which I feel means that a lot of jewelry is returned. This was a gift. Very disappointing.

Original review: June 3, 2022

I have been a Jared shopper for many years. I had a men's diamond ring that I used as part of a purchase. I ended up cancelling the purchase via phone and returned in person at a later date (with the Jared paperwork in-hand indicating their receipt of my ring). The ring was valued at $2,000 and was purchased from Jared a few years prior. They could not find my ring and told me that they wouldn't return the equivalent dollar value (remember, they were the ones who sold me the ring). They offered to have a replacement ring made. Well, if I really wanted that ring, I wouldn't have traded it in, now would I.

Bottom line, they lost the ring and did not make good on it monetarily. As I said, I have spend many thousands of dollars at Jared over the years but never again. Not only because they lost the ring - but because of their attitude. They just lost another customer. I won't even grace their doors for my free rhodium plating on my wife's rings (also purchased from Jared). Seriously, if you are reading this, please know that you have so many other choices of quality jewelers available to you.

Original review: April 12, 2022

We purchase a beautiful diamond and a wedding band, Justin was amazing. He had sized and so ready for pick the following day. When we picked it up we decided to add another ring it to. We paid in full and waited for a call to come get it. One week passed and we still did not hear from them. We decided to call and they snarked at us stating it was in the store. Justin called back and told us to come in on Monday and they will put the rings together while we wait. We anxiously awaited for Monday to come and went in. Sadly Justin was off.

We dealt with one women who could not even find the ring, then told us we could come back in two hours. We waited until the evening to get it and another girl took care of us. She was very short with us and went behind the counter to get the ring. She would not even speak to us, she flipped the laptop over, walked away and my husband signed. She then handed me the ring and walked away. All I can say is this is not how you treat a customer who pre paid! This was a moment for us ruined by ignorance!! We will never shop there again, I am actually going to read over the return policy to return the ring because now when I look at it I will think of Ms. Rude!!!

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Jared The Galleria of Fine Jewelry is a jewelry company founded in 1993 that is now also owned by Signet Jewelers. Headquartered in Akron, Ohio, the company has retail jewelry stores across the nation. They are considered to be Signet's "off-mall" store, which means that Jared the Galleria of Jewelry stores are located in smaller shopping malls and shopping centers.

• Online and retail shopping available: Jared offers customers the convenience of shopping for their products either online or in retail stores.

• Charitable giving: In addition to selling jewelry, Jared supports charities, including the American Diabetes Association and Jewelers for Children. The company is also one of the largest supporters of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.

• Lifetime guarantee: The company offers a lifetime guarantee on all diamonds and gemstones, as long as six-month inspections of the stones are done by an authorized representative.

• Stone replacement: Jared will replace any stone, diamond or gem if it chips, breaks or is lost from its original setting if the piece is inspected every six months.

• Diamond trade-ins: Customers have the option of trading in any diamond product for a diamond of equal or lesser value should they be interested in a different product. Trade-ins can be transacted at any brick-and-mortar Jared location.

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry Company Information