Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry

Jared Galleria Of Jewelry

3.6/5 (153 ratings)

About Jared Galleria Of Jewelry

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry?

Original review: April 12, 2022

We purchase a beautiful diamond and a wedding band, Justin was amazing. He had sized and so ready for pick the following day. When we picked it up we decided to add another ring it to. We paid in full and waited for a call to come get it. One week passed and we still did not hear from them. We decided to call and they snarked at us stating it was in the store. Justin called back and told us to come in on Monday and they will put the rings together while we wait. We anxiously awaited for Monday to come and went in. Sadly Justin was off.

We dealt with one women who could not even find the ring, then told us we could come back in two hours. We waited until the evening to get it and another girl took care of us. She was very short with us and went behind the counter to get the ring. She would not even speak to us, she flipped the laptop over, walked away and my husband signed. She then handed me the ring and walked away. All I can say is this is not how you treat a customer who pre paid! This was a moment for us ruined by ignorance!! We will never shop there again, I am actually going to read over the return policy to return the ring because now when I look at it I will think of Ms. Rude!!!

Original review: March 23, 2022

I ordered a couples ring online from this company in 10K rose gold. What I received in the mail was a yellow gold ring. Everything else I custom ordered about the ring was perfect but how do you mess up the easiest (in my opinion) aspect of putting a ring together? And why did no one catch this before it got sent out to the customer? I was very disappointed with my purchase and sent the ring back and got a refund. Do NOT go to Jared, they do not care about customer satisfaction!

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 8, 2022

I purchased two pair of earrings - one for myself and one for my daughter. The ones I got myself were broken. My daughter did not like hers so I returned both pair. Well they said they got the broken pair but the other pair was not there They were together So I'm being charged over $400 for a pair of earrings we do not have. I will never buy anything from them again and have cancelled my credit card They are liars and thieves.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Do NOT waste your time at this store for something custom made.. They made my ring wrong twice and refused to give me a refund.. No one from customer service or the manager, Arlene **, ever called me back.. I’m very disappointed in a company as big as this.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

Don't waste your money on this company. I order from this company And they sent wrong items. So I'm thinking they made a honest mistake.. So I ordered again items for Christmas. Sent wrong items again. And the items they sent are fake. They advertise as JARED. I will not ordered from them again.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

Don't order from this website. I knew the prices was too good to be true. I was supposed to receive a Vera Wang ring, wasn't the right one and it was fake. Please do not order and they took a month to send it

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

The necklace I ordered for a Christmas gift was damaged. After spending 2.5 hours on hold, they said I either had to take it to a Jared store, that's over an hour away, or return it. If I return it, I wouldn't have a new one by Christmas.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

I purchased a ring 4 times now, I still have no ring; each time something has happened, the ring ended up out of stock, then my 5k ring was shipped the wrong size, we don't have a Jared near us, and I didn't want my new ring sized, so I shipped the ring and band back (8500 total). No apology nothing, now, I order again. They have my money for a week and then CANCEL SAYING PAYMENT ISSUE, no they sold the ring to multiple people. It is out of stock, no ring again, nothing to make it right, you are out of luck sorry, even though I now have the band that cannot be returned! Lol. AVOID THIS PLACE!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

It's not my experience, it's the quality of the anklet and where it was made. If I would have known it was going to be made in China I wouldn't have bought it. Jared supposed to be reputable for good quality. I'm not too happy.

Original review: June 15, 2021

I don't know who runs this page but I am having a very large problem with a purchase from JARED and I am getting the run around because JARED does not want to fix the wrong they admitted to with my order. I paid for a setting and then a 1 carat stone which was ON CLEARANCE. JARED mislabeled the stone. I was not aware and thought I was getting the stone for the price I paid. I get the email that my order is paid IN FULL and they will let me know when it is shipped to store. The stone and setting came to the store, I went to show my ID and pick up because that is what the "Ready For Pick up" Email stated. I get to the store excited to pick my wife's new ring up (That is paid for in FULL) and low and behold they tell me I cannot pick it up because I have a balance.

My 4 emails from JARED says my order totals and NO BALANCE. So after dealing with the representatives on the phone INSIDE of the store and myself and the store clerk listening to the call rep try to make this my fault, they finally say. " Oh, I see we did make a typographical error and that was our fault, but we reserve the right to change the error EVEN AFTER THE ORDER IS ALREADY PLACED AND READY FOR PICK UP"?!? WHAT??! Are you serious JARED. That is ETHICALLY wrong on the highest levels. At this point I am typing a book and its frustrating me all over. I will just say this. I have all of the evidence in black and white that I am completely a victim of bad business practice and I will not stand for it.

I am basically being stolen from because of a mistake on YOUR COMPANY'S PART.. I will not go away until you make this situation right. If I have to take this to court for 1400 dollars take this to the media to show them this is how JARED treats its Customers then I will. If this was your company and I as the customer made a mistake you would expect me to pay for that in some way shape or form. YOU as the company are supposed to uphold those values in your mission statement and right now it just looks like you are robbing people if the circumstances suit the company. This will not stand and I will hold you accountable as the company you claim to be. #Step1

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Jared The Galleria of Fine Jewelry is a jewelry company founded in 1993 that is now also owned by Signet Jewelers. Headquartered in Akron, Ohio, the company has retail jewelry stores across the nation. They are considered to be Signet's "off-mall" store, which means that Jared the Galleria of Jewelry stores are located in smaller shopping malls and shopping centers.

• Online and retail shopping available: Jared offers customers the convenience of shopping for their products either online or in retail stores.

• Charitable giving: In addition to selling jewelry, Jared supports charities, including the American Diabetes Association and Jewelers for Children. The company is also one of the largest supporters of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.

• Lifetime guarantee: The company offers a lifetime guarantee on all diamonds and gemstones, as long as six-month inspections of the stones are done by an authorized representative.

• Stone replacement: Jared will replace any stone, diamond or gem if it chips, breaks or is lost from its original setting if the piece is inspected every six months.

• Diamond trade-ins: Customers have the option of trading in any diamond product for a diamond of equal or lesser value should they be interested in a different product. Trade-ins can be transacted at any brick-and-mortar Jared location.

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry Company Information