Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry
1.69/5

Jared Galleria Of Jewelry

72 Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 27, 2019

This has been my go-to Jewelers for about 15 years. I have been to other jewelers but have been more consistently satisfied by Jared. I did have one moment when I tried to return an engagement and wedding rings that they would only exchange. I did find that they could have been more generous in a refund even if only partially. I did not need to exchange and ultimately pawned my stuff at a fraction of the cost. I did return to purchase items in later years as I have enjoyed my other shopping experiences.

Original review: March 15, 2019

When we entered the store we were met by Jeremy who did everything he could trying to find the ring my wife wanted. He was joined by Seble who also helped us. After not finding the ring he determined what kind of ring my wife wanted and said he could make it for us. He gave us a price and we decided to have the ring made. Jeremy and Seble helped us with any questions we asked and were very nice during the entire process. We had a great experience and love going to Jareds in Plano because the people are friendly and the customer service is fantastic.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Wouiling & Dana were both wonderful. Super nice, not pushy, cleaned up all my nice gold and diamonds free & gave me a great deal on my watch. I also received a free gift for signing up for the Jared Credit card. I see most all of the 1 stars relate more 2 the credit card offers then the quality of the jewelry so make your own decision when you walk in!! I suggest paying cash or on your own card though IMHO! Amazing store and lots of knowledgeable people to help. Thanks again! Be back soon! Chris

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

The staff is very helpful, knowledgeable and can point you in the direction based upon your budget. I do think their prices are a bit inflated. This does not make it a bad place to get jewelry. But I would say that be prepared to pay for what you want.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Nadia and Elyse were awesome! I purchased some earrings that I wasn't thrilled with. After discussing my situation with Nadia, jewelry designer, she came up with several suggestions as to how she could re-work the earrings. When I picked them up, I about fell over. They are now gorgeous and I am proud to wear them. Thanks for making a bad situation into a great one.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry?

Original review: May 15, 2019

Do not go here unless you want to get ripped off! I had a ring made here about four years ago that is a standard stackable, white gold ring with birthstones (eternity band) all around it. The gentleman was great and made exactly what we wanted. Come to this week and I wanted the same exact thing made with a different birthstone. Was told by the female sales rep that they don't make that ring anymore and a new one would cost over $1,400 because it would have to be special ordered. She also purposely gave me the wrong size for the stones so it would have to be made "special". I knew this wasn't right so I went home and did some research.

Ordered a ring that I thought was it (since she gave me the size of the stones) and had it made and delivered. The stones were too big. Took the original ring to a mom and pop shop and they told me the correct measurements for everything. Did some more research and guess what, I found exactly the same one as the one previously made four years ago and it cost me less than $350 to customize and mail it to my house. I saved myself over $1,000 by not using this store. I suggest you do the same.

Original review: April 17, 2019

Designed a create your own Neil Lane ring. Only took 3 weeks to design and make, very happy at that. Piece is unique for a one of a kind woman. On the expensive side, but well worth it after seeing ring in person.

Original review: March 26, 2019

We had our wedding rings resized one size up and made sure to put in huge writing with the order not to mess up the engravings on the inside of the rings. Comes the day to pick up the ring and the engraving is completely gone, sanded down, you had to use a magnifying glass to see where it even was. The ring was actually not even evenly resized. We wait for them to fix the engraving. Comes back with a different engraving then when asked for refund the person offers a store credit. When I heard about this and call back to get the refund the storefront desk person tells me to come back in person. I will never ever step my foot in this Jared. Keep the money. Whoever is your jeweler should get fired. -5 stars. Completely useless store. Don't come here.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I went into Jared's to buy an engagement ring. The sales associate mentioned if I signed up for a Jared's credit card it would be 1 year interest free. I was approved for the credit card and walked out with my new engagement ring. Just a few months later after looking at the billing summary, I see that I am getting charged interest at a ridiculous monthly rate (27%). I call to see why this was the case, and find out the sales associate never set me up for that promotional deal. In order to get the deal you had to put down 20% of the purchase amount.

He never told me that or even mentioned it to me. Now I am out over 300 dollars that all went to interest. After calling multiple times and going into the store twice, all they said to me was "Sorry that really sucks, there is nothing we can do about it." Jared's messed up and wouldn't take responsibility to fix it or even offer anything to compensate me. Never going to back there again because they stole my money.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I bought my Wife two necklaces for Christmas, when I entered the store there was a sign on the main display case at the front door that stated twelve months zero interest with purchases of $3000 or more. I showed the sign to the sales person and said I would like to apply for this, I was approved a credit line of $8K and I made a purchase of two necklaces for $3700. I received my statement at the end of January and there was nothing about a promotional interest rate, I contacted the bank and they confirmed that there is no promotional rate and this account is being charged a rate of 27.99%.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I made a purchase with next day shipping from their online store and used an international card. They charged the card then I got a phone call the next day asking to verify my billing address etc. I verified all the info and thought everything was fine. Then the next day I got an email saying they were canceling my order! I called to ask why and they said it was because I used an international credit card and they don't accept international cards (although they clearly charge them!) I was shipping to my address in Florida so I don't get the problem, but now the charge is on my credit card and they say they won't refund my money for 5 more business days! Ridiculous!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

The gold chain 16" was so thin and crappy, I cannot believe how much I paid, I will not shop with them again, I ordered online. That is why I had no idea how it would really look until I received it. Will not buy from them again. They are overpriced and sell crap.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I placed an order with Jared on 12/23/2018 or 12/24/2018, processed the order, received a "Thank You for your purchase" but NEVER received an email. After waiting for an email order confirmation, I checked my credit card transaction with my bank, and show the charge on 12/25/2018. I called them today, three separate times, on 12/28/2018 to ask about my order and all three customers services reps said my order does not exist due to issues they have been having with online purchases. I asked about my credit card charge and they basically told me there is nothing they can do and for me to wait for a refund they say will happen once their Treasury department catches up with the payment vs no order number. I am left with no order # due to no email, no merchandise but a $320 credit card transaction! This is totally the worst jewelry store I have ever dealt with.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I purchased an engraved bracelet online. The bracelet online looked beautiful & when I received it, it looked cheap and you could NOT read the engraving because it was so TINY. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift and I was embarrassed to give it. I took the bracelet to my local Jared store and the manager was snippy and told me that I was making a big deal out of nothing. She was not helpful or polite. I understand that it is a personalized gift and was not returnable, but my treatment at Jared's was less than professional. Public relations does not even exist at Jared's. I thought maybe the manager would do something to make my experience with Jared's better but NOTHING was offered. This was my first experience with Jared's and believe me it was my last. I have told everyone I know what poor treatment I received at Jared's and I will continue to do so.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I placed an online order in early December, my order was a bracelet for my daughter's Christmas present. It was my understanding that the order was to be received on or before December 24th. On December 24th at 3:45 PM I received an email just stating my order was cancelled, no explanation, no phone call - just cancelled my order. This was a Christmas gift!!! I was left scurrying around on Christmas Eve at 4 pm with a houseful of family expected for dinner at 5 pm to find a gift at an open store.

I understand things get back ordered but with the amount of money and longevity of customers a phone call letting me know would have been nice! I never even received an apology for the inconvenience, NEVER AGAIN! I will say that when I called customer care on Christmas Eve and was very upset, the agent I spoke with was extremely helpful as far as letting me know why my order was cancelled. Jared should invest in an online orders department with a team to let your customers know when their orders will not arrive or have been back ordered.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I bought an expensive watch from Jared's in Mission Valley, San Diego. I paid for the extra "buckle to buckle" 3-year protection which covered anything no questions asked. I was also told explicitly a 30-day money-back guarantee. Upon purchasing the watch two things happened: The saleswoman asked how I wanted to the receipt - email, paper or both. I said email was fine.

The saleswoman suggested that I wear it out of the store. I said sure. I put it on, it was too large. She said that it needed to be resized. She went to get the GM (the only one "qualified" to resize the bracelet for some reason - at a jeweler's). It took him 30 minutes to come out, I tried to leave a few times and was told to just wait that he would be out any minute. Finally he came out, looked at the watch and said, "yup, needs resizing. We can do that for you." It took him another 20 to remove two links from the bracelet. No exaggeration. He was sitting over the watch with metal tools and a loop for 20 minutes.

I put the watch on, wore it out, went to the parking lot and took it off to put it back in the box. I wasn't 100% sure and thought I'd give it another look in the morning and figured if it wasn’t right the 30-day money back guarantee would be OK. Two days later, after careful consideration and not wearing the watch, I decided to return it. I walked in, explained my situation, and immediately a different sales women came over to try and convince me to exchange it and not return it. I said, ”no thanks, I’m going to return it until I decide on the right watch.” Then the original saleswoman came over and said the GM said no returns. So I went to speak with him.

The same GM said, "No returns. Only exchanges." I said it had been clear that there was a 30-day money back return policy - and he said, ”You wore it out of the store. And it was altered. Read your receipt.” I explained I had only received the email of it and there was nothing to read. Also, if that was policy that should have been at least mentioned before I made alterations or wore it out of the store, because I wouldn't have done that until I was sure. He said, "You should have read your receipt," (with a gitty grin).

Then he said, ”let me see the watch.” And pulled it immediately looking on the bottom to say, ”There are scratches on it. We can’t take it back anyway. You’ve been wearing it.” I explained I hadn’t worn the watch, not even once, after leaving the store and it had gone immediately back into the box. AND that it seemed more likely his 20 minutes of working on it with metal tools was likely to have been the issue. OR that he sold me a scratched watch. I explained I had been a loyal customer for 6 years, and had spent $7k with them on wedding rings and he just shrugged.

I also reminded him I only wore it out and altered it because his saleswoman suggested it. And that I had tried to leave and was asked to stay to make the alterations. He threatened to call the police if I didn’t leave. This is a SCAM plain and simple. This is not the deal I paid for and was hand-held into keeping the watch. I’m currently exploring options, but as of now, I’m out of the money and feeling very taken advantage of.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Placed an order 12/10/18 before 2:00pm, Pandora bracelet with overnight shipping. No sizing and engraving requested, made several calls the next day when order status never got updated. No helps from rep, just repeating what is stated on the website. My order got cancelled on 12/12/18, item out of stock.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

JARED IS A SCAM! Apparently, employees at Jared are told to say whatever it takes to make a sale. We were told that if we paid for all of the different warranties then no matter what happened to the ring it would be completely covered, including lost or stolen. I asked how could they do that to which they replied because the diamonds are microetched and can be traced.

I got the ring inspected and cleaned a few months later at a different location. The employee commented on the beautiful ring. I asked about the warranty again, specifically asking if it got lost or stolen because I was skeptical about it and wanted a second opinion. They said OF COURSE! That my fiance bought all the extra bells and whistles so no matter what happens the ring is covered. THEY LIED! I lost the ring, called Jared, Customer service said they only cover the gem, NOT THE RING, and I'd have to prove that the employees said it was covered. SERIOUSLY?!? WHAT A RIPOFF! $8,000 RIP OFF! ANYONE INTERESTED IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT?

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

Purchased a Ever Us Ring & Band on Nov. 20, 2018. Jared The Galleria of Ohio said that they never received the order, but the money was put on hold on my PayPal CC. I talked to Jared on my landline, with PayPal on my cell phone minutes after purchase. Jared said they faxed a paper over to PayPal at the same time I was talking to both parties, as for I could get my 2700.00 released, as for I could purchase a ring for our anniversary.

Jared said they faxed the paper to PayPal. They never faxed the paper to PayPal, as PayPal said they never received it. Was all just a lie, thus my funds on hold for 5 days. This REALLY messed up my surprise for my wife and our anniversary. They (Jared) said they have had issues with people using their PayPal cards, I said, why are you continuing to use PayPal if Jared's website is creating this issue. Bottom line, Jared The Galleria of Ohio, does not care at all. All they did was create a big headache for us & the surprise for my wife is no longer a surprise. Will NEVER shop at Jared again. Poor service all the way around! Signed, a very UNHAPPY, never to return customer!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Updated on 11/29/2018: Had I of known I would have spent another few thousand dollars and purchased a brand new one. Their response via "Rip off Report", was I "should have known because Jared's is not an authorized dealer." My response in return was, "why would I not think the watch was 100% Rolex you used to be an authorized dealer." I also asked the sales person questions regarding the watch and at no time did she state anything about the non-factory enhancements.

Original review: Boynton Beach Florida. Purchased a pre owned Rolex watch, I was never told that the parts were "non factory enhancements." I went to Mayors and JR Dunn to trade up and they told me that basically the watch isn't worth much. I spent $67000.00, basically just for the bracelet, the rest of the watch is bogus. I spoke to Jared as well as file a complaint with their department and they would not stand behind the sale. They are a ripoff. I think I should have been told the information and made my own decision as to whether I wanted to continue with the sale. I thought I was getting a genuine pre-owned Rolex, but I wasn't. Jared is a ripoff. I will find every site I can to include social media to be sure everyone knows how dirty Jared dealings are. Shame on you Jared for selling a fake Rolex! People work hard for their money, it’s disgraceful what you did!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Just left Jared to have my ring appraised which was purchased from them 18 years ago, going through a divorce. The man behind the counter gave me a price, told me it was worth the same and that if I wanted to trade it in I would have to pay the same price ($4k) for a trade! But that's not the shocking part, I asked him to write it down and he wouldn't! He told me it was still in my soon to be ex-husband's name and that he could NOT help me! Talk about adding insult to injury! I will NEVER BUY FROM JARED'S again! EVER! Luckily my wedding band is from SHANE CO and they were amazing, very understanding and offered me to pick something out as a trade right then and there! SHANE CO YOU HAVE MY BUSINESS FOR LIFE! Thank you for being so great while going through one of the hardest things I have ever been through!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I have been going to Jared's for years, but will now be looking for a new jewelry company. Customer service has greatly declined over the last year or so. One of the changes they recently made was with the watch batteries. I love watches as does my mom so years ago we bought the lifetime battery package. Went in to get a new battery and was told they no longer were changing them at the store, but it would have to be sent off. Ok, kind of a pain, but ok I have several watches. I can be without one for 5-6 weeks which I thought was crazy long. Then to be told it is $25 to be sent off and that is $25 for each watch. If I brought in a few of them at a time it is still $25 a piece!

I was told because they had scratched watches replacing the battery and have had to replace the watches due to damage they could no longer do it. Ok, again I understand, but with all the lawyers you have I would think you could come up with a contract that we sign saying Jared's not held responsible for any damage done during change of battery. Seem's like easy solution to me instead of a huge price to send off a watch for a battery that cost way less than that. Needless to say of how the people treated me informing me of this change. Asked to speak to a manager and was told not available. Very disappointed in how I was treated and now something simple has changed in to expensive and complicated!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Jared closed my account with no notice. Unfortunately I got behind with my payment due to the death of my child (took off work). Now, mind you, the bill got high due to their finance charges and late fees. When I tried to explain things, they weren't very helpful. I had already set up in my mind that I wasn't shopping with them anymore, but this just confirmed it. I will be telling my friends as well not to shop with Jared due to their shady practices.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I have had two rings from Jareds x 15yrs. Every six months they get inspected. I am divorced now for six years and have never had a problem before with this process, until now. Their new system requires the purchaser i.e. my ex husband, to come in and give them permission to send my ring inspections to me. Why, you may ask. This is because he was the original purchaser of one of the rings. It does not matter that I am the legal owner of both. To top this off, we do not communicate at all in any way. I have no idea where he is, nor do I really care. It is wrong on so many levels. I bet they would have no problem if I exchanged the ring he purchased.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

My fiancé purchased an engagement ring from Jared’s for me. On April 5, 2018 we went back to get a band. We decided on a custom made band to go with the ring. We were told that this process would take about 6 weeks. We were told that we would be getting an email to approve the custom design and that once the design is approved it would be sent off to make a cast and that the cast would come back and need to be approved. We paid a down payment and expected to hear from the store to move along with the process. An email was sent for us to approve the design and we did and sent the approval email back. Thinking that our ring would then be sent off to start making the wax cast.

One month from the initial time that we went to the store I called to see where things were as far as the process was concerned. No one in the store could answer our questions or knew anything about our account/ case. As we investigated further we found out that the sales associate that handled our sale had transferred to another store and did not inform anyone about the account/case to pick up where he left off. In between all of this my fiancé Mr. ** went to the store to pay the balance on the band and was told that he did not need to at that time. Once the sales associate who handled our sale got in contact with us we were told that the ring had not been sent off because they needed a payment. No one called us to let us know this and we had not called the ring would have just sat there at the store.

Once all of that was straightened out we paid the full balance on the band and the band was sent to make the wax cast. I kept up calling to inquire about the cast and when it came in I went to approve it on Sunday July 23, 2018 and I was told that it would be sent out within the week and I would have my band in 2-3 weeks. Three weeks later I call the store and spoke to a sales associate who told me that he spoke with someone from the jewelry shop and that the band should be in within the next week.

I called within that week and was then told by another sales associate that the wax cast had just been sent off and it would be about 2-3 weeks before the band comes back. Jared’s has had my engagement ring for 5 months and a process that was supposed to take 6-8 weeks is taking 5-6 months. I am very much so dissatisfied with Jared’s and the only reason I have not cancelled the whole thing is because it is too far into the process to cancel. This is poor customer service and I will not be making any more purchases from Jared’s once this is complete.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

Do not purchase from Jared jewelers! Once you conclude a purchase, the mentality is,”we have your money so ** off.” I purchased a chain, had it altered by Jared, purchased additional warranty and protection, and within 30 days of my purchase, I wanted to return the chain because I’m not wearing it. And they’re refusing to accept it back - still being brand new w/ receipts, etc.

And the rep who sold me the necklace, never told me that altered chains (even though JARED altered it), cannot be returned or exchanged. And cannot exchange it for store credit, for another purchase. Spend your money elsewhere! There’s too many hidden policies that keep Jared’s hands clear, while the consumer gets robbed AFTER the fact!

There’s a reason we’ve all posted here! Jared has basically abandoned us! And to those out there that are reviewing reviews of Jared, DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY THERE! You will regret it. So I’ll enjoy the chain, because I still have to pay for it. But I won’t purchase anything else from Jared’s. Too many hidden policies that they know about, but don’t warn nor make the consumer aware of. And I pray these reviews be used to build a case against this business.

Original review: June 29, 2018

There are many other jewelry stores out there. I no longer recommend Jared. I can't. Last experience turned my attention away not just from the Manchester, NH Jared, but from the whole chain. I believed this company stood behind their workmanship and quality control, but I was wrong. Took them 12 weeks to RESIZE a beautiful, garnet-clustered 18 Karat Gold ring. In the process they REPLACED at least five stones, due to their fault. The substitutes are now different from the rest in color. Worrying that more damage would be done, I walked away with a ring that had one sharp and chipped stone and a visibly noticeable line and burrs at resizing site.

It was a long 12 weeks, sometimes with no interaction and other times with miscommunication and many times "...my apologies we accidentally cracked a stone, ...my apologies it is taking so long, ...my apologies you are not satisfied ..." During this whole time I was hoping for a well done job from a reputable company. Jared handles many expensive and beautiful items, but they were no match to my little piece of art. Our once considered masterpiece is now damaged and reduced in attractiveness and value.

Original review: June 10, 2018

My engagement ring has lost 2 stones in 2 years and Jared's refuses to fix it unless I lose 3 or more stones per year (my ring only has 11 stones). I have a warranty specifically for lost stones but they will not honor it nor will they admit anything is wrong with my ring. When I called corporate, they told me they would rather speak to my husband on these issues.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Jared's makes you feel welcome when you walk through the door, then the salesperson begins the pressure of apply for credit. The saleslady kept pressuring me to apply and see what I qualify for, I ended up applying. She said I qualified for a 18 month no interest and she began showing me diamonds, she showed me one that fit in the amount I qualified for. She stated that is was great quality and great clarity and insisted I put the diamond on my credit account to hold it so it doesn't get sold. Again feeling pressured I agreed. I went through with the purchase and some time went by, I received some notice that interest would begin on my account. I called and spoke with multiple people explaining that the sales lady told me I had 18 month no interest. This was very stressful and finally resolved.

I later had the ring cleaned at a jewelry store and I asked about the ring and was told it was a low clarity and was overcharged. I called Jared's corporate office to explain my concerns about being misled by the saleslady of the clarity and overcharged, I was told to go get an appraisal. I spent money and got an appraisal, then I was told it wasn't good and I had to get another. I went to an appraiser Jared's set me up with. The appraiser did not inspect, measure or truly appraise the ring. The appraiser looked at the serial number and used the information on a website to appraise the ring.

The lady in the corporate office explained to me she was sorry the saleslady misled me, and there is nothing she can do and the appraisal that Jared's set me up with shows the rings value is above what I paid. But the appraisal clearly states that it is for insurance purposes and I have an email from Jared's corporate office that states an insurance appraisal is not valid. They say whatever they want to make it good for them. Stay far away from this company. I want a refund for the ring, which I just had inspected and is in great condition. I was lied to and misled, pressured into using a credit line I was approved for. I have all the original material. I am prepared to go to court if this can't be resolved between us.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Very Disappointed, I bought my wedding ring and my wife her wedding band because of the quality and the service. Now after coming to this store for 8 years buying various items. The treatment we received on May 4 2018 was very concerning and now has caused us to look for another jeweler. It started when we came in to get our rings cleaned and rhodium plated, something we have done 2 times a year for the last 8 years. Each time we knew that the engagement ring we would have to pay extra for because we did not purchase from Jared. I was in the army when I married and we bought the ring in another town. After we moved here we bought the rest of the pieces from Jared.

When we came into the store we went through the drop off procedures, normal questions. The person was new so finding our items in their new database was a challenge. After everything was complete the person training had asked one of the other floor personnel to come and appraise my rings. His questions were very offending, almost like I was lying about how much I paid. Now I understand why those questions were asked for the insurance purpose, but the person did not deliver to me the customer in a polite way or even semi-polite.

Now after all that they took our rings, letting us know they would take some time which was understandable so we went shopping. During our shopping trip Jared called us to let us know, that a policy that was not enforced for 8 years had finally been enforced. They could not clean or rhodium plate the engagement ring (the one we did not buy from them) and was not very forthcoming about why the policy was now just put into place.

I can understand policy and I can understand the mechanics of the questions for the appraisal. The way we were treated though I think was very unfortunate, and I really hope others will not have to go through what we went through. 8 years all ruined by poor customer service and a policy that is antiquated, and outdated. This was just our experience. Nothing more. We will be looking for a more local jeweler. We live in Graham and used to drive all the way to Tacoma just to get the rings serviced. Which we could have done anywhere but really liked the past service, but now I am not sure anymore.

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Jared The Galleria of Fine Jewelry is a jewelry company founded in 1993 that is now also owned by Signet Jewelers. Headquartered in Akron, Ohio, the company has retail jewelry stores across the nation. They are considered to be Signet's "off-mall" store, which means that Jared the Galleria of Jewelry stores are located in smaller shopping malls and shopping centers.

• Online and retail shopping available: Jared offers customers the convenience of shopping for their products either online or in retail stores.

• Charitable giving: In addition to selling jewelry, Jared supports charities, including the American Diabetes Association and Jewelers for Children. The company is also one of the largest supporters of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.

• Lifetime guarantee: The company offers a lifetime guarantee on all diamonds and gemstones, as long as six-month inspections of the stones are done by an authorized representative.

• Stone replacement: Jared will replace any stone, diamond or gem if it chips, breaks or is lost from its original setting if the piece is inspected every six months.

• Diamond trade-ins: Customers have the option of trading in any diamond product for a diamond of equal or lesser value should they be interested in a different product. Trade-ins can be transacted at any brick-and-mortar Jared location.

• Best for: Couples getting engaged and customers looking to buy a luxury gift.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs