1.46/5
Based on 68 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

70 Hobby Lobby Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

My husband has Parkinson's and dementia. We were in Hobby Lobby and I had left him for a few minutes. When I came back there was a manager and a police officer there. The manager accused my husband of trying to conceal product. He had his wheelchair because he falls a lot and also had back surgery recently. My husband had been opening packages to see if they would work for what he wanted. Because he didn't have a cart he put them in his wheelchair.

He never tried to leave the store and he would not have taken them. He was going to show me to see if they would work. He was so confused when the manager and police officer came up to him and with his Parkinson's his speech is not good at all. We tried to tell the Manager but he wouldn't listen. So now my husband has to go to court and he didn't do anything, he is also banned from shopping in any Hobby Lobby. Great way to treat someone who has a disability. We tried to reach out to the Corporate office but no response.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I was recently gifted a bunch of art supplies that I did not need and the person who gave them to me said they bought everything at Hobby Lobby. So I took them to the Lincoln, NE location for an exchange. I did not have a receipt, so I completely understand having to use the lowest price in the last 60 days. But it took them FOREVER to find prices, since none of it is on their computer.

Finally, the manager approved everything and said he had to put it on a gift card and then I could go get what I wanted to buy as they don't do straight up exchanges. Sure, that's fine, I thought. Grabbed my item, brought it up front only to find out the card doesn't have the balance on it! Manager comes up again and claims it can take up to 48 hrs for the balance to show up and even though I JUST returned my stuff, he can't help me. It's been 16 hrs since the review and nothing. Luckily, I have a return receipt for the gift card, but still. I basically gave them $140 of merchandise and got nothing back. I've never ever heard of it taking this long for a balance to show up. I've returned things at other locations and it was always instant.

I called the number on the back of the card, as suggested by the manager, and they forwarded me to the gift card fraud investigation unit. Fraud? Are you ** kidding me? I left a message. I'm so irritated! I've never had any issues like this when returning things previously. I love the variety at Hobby Lobby but I'm not going to be shopping there anymore.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I have only been to Hobby Lobby 3 times, but each time was a complete failure. The store did not carry items that every other hobby shop carries, or the help is non-existent, or, in the case of the frame personnel, they do not know what they are doing. How does Hobby Lobby stay in business?

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

Many mistakes were made when I brought my late brother's print in to be re-framed. The details are below if you're interested, but in a nut shell, Lisa and Saundra in framing were horrible to deal with. They alternately treated me like a hysterical woman and a common criminal when I asked them to make retribution for their mistakes.

The details: I wanted to add another mat to the original mat and replace the glass. I stressed that I wanted to keep as much of the original print, frame, and mat as possible b/c it meant so much to me. I wanted to add a signature to the mat and was told it would be no problem to do so after they cut the mat and before they framed it.

Upon picking up the print, I discovered that they had framed the print leaving me no way to add a signature. Jim ** took responsibility and said it was probably his mistake. He went about taking the frame apart. As he was doing so, Lisa said that we couldn't leave our frame there (** and perturbed like we were the problem). We decided to take the frame home and found that the framer had thrown out the original mat (the one I had asked them to be careful to keep). To make matters worse, they had used the wrong color of the new mat.

They also failed to ever call me that the print was ready. I had to call them to find out if it was ready. They again treated me like a liar and said they had called and left a message. Who knows? I just know I'll never shop at Hobby Lobby. I asked to be reimbursed for 50% of the cost but instead was met with arguments and Saundra telling me repeatedly that I was wrong.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I went to pick up a custom framed picture at Grove City Hobby Lobby. When I gave my name, I was requested to produce a photo identification because I didn’t have my claim check. I found that strange as it was a custom print and it still required payment but I complied. I then was asked did I plan to do additional shopping. I said, "I did plan to shop." I was then told by clerk that she would take picture to register. Implying I may possibly steal the picture. The treatment I was received during this visit was unlike any I had ever received at Hobby Lobby. I consider myself a former loyal customer and will not return.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hobby Lobby?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

After leaving Best Buy at the Mall of Georgia I decided to visit the Hobby Lobby which is a few doors down at their new location. I am not a regular but have been several times to their old location. My wife and I are planning a harvest theme for our garden this season. Knowing they would a large selection I started browsing for ideas throughout the store. All of a sudden from out of nowhere a small woman with tablet boldly and aggressively addresses me stating, “Did you need help with something?” Adding insult to injury she says, “You just walking through here like you in a daze!”

Not to be taken aback by such a rude statement I responded respectfully telling her what I what looking for. For the second she made the comment, “I can walk you to the front of the store.” I told her no thanks that I will continue to look around. It was at this point in our meeting that I could see she was looking at me through “suspicious lenses.” I lost my inspiration and decided it was time to leave. Sad. You think that you have seen this behavior fifty years ago but apparently history is repeating itself.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Hobby Lobby did not honor 40% off coupon. It was not on the "excluded" list and corporate apologized but did not offer any resolve. Don't waste your time shopping there because they might do the same to you at the register!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I feel it's necessary to give a little background information. I'm in Hobby Lobby at least twice a week and solely rely on Hobby Lobby to purchase the materials I use for my business. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars each year in Hobby Lobby between materials for my business, decor for my home, and gifts for others. I had a minor issue with a product I purchased from Hobby Lobby last week. The pack of magnets that I purchased (which were quite expensive, might I add) was short one magnet. Because I experienced issues twice when returning products to Hobby Lobby (my money was never refunded to my bank account - called Hobby Lobby both times and the issue was never fixed), I decided to e-mail corporate to let them know of my issue to see if there was any recourse.

I provided them with all the information they needed (receipt number, photos, date of purchase, etc.) and they asked me for my phone number and address, which made me assume that they would send a replacement product. After days of communication with an associate who was less than friendly, I was told that I would have to return the product to the store WITH receipt in order to be refunded. This was even after I kindly explained to the associate that both times I returned products to Hobby Lobby, I never received my money back.

Why should I have to spend my time and gas money to return this product? How is it fair that Hobby Lobby, who the product was manufactured for, shorted me on my purchase, yet I am required to go out of my way to return it for a refund? I decided just to eat my loss and keep the faulty product, because I doubt I'd ever get my money back if I were to take them back to the store. I'm not at all happy with the manner in which this situation was handled and will be taking my business elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

A needlepoint kit made by HB with poorly made instructions. When I emailed them about it I then spent the next 16 days basically asking the same thing over and over, a blow up of the chart. All were ignored by "Brianna". When I spoke to her "boss" Jennifer I was just as disappointed in her response. She tried to justify their responses to my continual request for a blow up of the chart. I had to get it blown up myself at a cost of $2.80 which they refused to reimburse me for. They DO NOT stand behind the products they make and sell. Talking to their CS is like talking to a brick wall. Terrible company.

Original review: July 15, 2018

I placed an order on June 28th that was well over $100 and had to pay $26 for shipping on items that were less than 7 lbs. Not only was the box poorly secured, but shipping should have been free. I contacted Customer Service when they offered free shipping not even a week later and they refused to reimburse me for the cost of shipping, even after I sent a photo of the box, because I was outside of the promotional window. I will not be doing business with them again. And the garlands I purchased have leaves falling off left and right. Amen. They were 50% off.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I visited a Hobby Lobby store in Anaheim, CA when I first moved to this area about a year ago. This is not a Christian based company. There is a lot of worldly wisdom in this store with a tiny bit of Jesus thrown in for good measure. This is like calling Barnes and Nobles a Christian Book Store because they have a section for Bibles. I am boycotting this store until they get honest with themselves and until they make this an outstanding place for people to work. Every salesperson in that store looked totally done and very angry.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Have had an ABSOLUTE terrible experience with them about returning an item that they stole money from me on. I was in a hurry, so I ran inside and ran up to the cash register and was the first person in line. The girl said that she did not know how to do a return, so the guy behind her, training her, took my stuff and did not even ask me if it was okay but told me to let the people behind me go and just started ringing them up. Because he said that the return was going to take a while. So he took all of my things behind the cash register and was going through everything and marking off on my receipt what I was returning while the other girl was ringing up several people ahead of me.

I could not see what he was doing or where he was putting the items. I was standing off to the side waiting. I was not very happy about it, but I did not complain or say anything. Finally he was done, and I had to wait for them to finish checking out another person that they were in the middle of checking out. And then he just squeeze in behind her and put in my return from the receipt that he was writing on, and then just told me to sign the electronic pad. I went to sign it and noticed that it said $84. I had counted the things that I was keeping multiple times. And even though I did not include taxes in my calculations, it came up to be right around $110. So give or take $6 or something. So I was expecting to see something like $140 on the return pad. So before I signed it, I specifically said to both of them that it did not look correct.

They both stared at me and said nothing. I said this is not look like the right amount that I expected to get back. They both looked at me again and said nothing. There was now more people waiting behind me that I did not want to hold up, so I went ahead and sign the pad. And then I came around the counter to talk with him so that I could go back over my return. And go through the items that I was returning, and go back over my receipt. Even though I was in a hurry, and had already taken longer than it needed to. He just kept staring at me was not being helpful whatsoever. I said can we go back over my return, where are my flowers? And he said that he had already sent them back to the back. Within minutes. And I said well how are we supposed to prove if this is correct then? And he just stared at me. I said I know that this is not correct what are we supposed to do about it? So he called someone on the microphone and ask her to come back up with my things.

She came up and there was only about four things left in the car, she had already placed them all back on the Shelf within a few minutes. I was shocked! I said I know that I returned more items than this and this is not right, but now you put everything back and we cannot prove it, what should we do? They both stared at me like I didn't speak English. They did not offer any help or suggestions. And they did not apologize. Once again, I was still in a hurry and this was taking a lot of time. I stood there for about 7 more minutes trying to discuss with them what we could do about it, I was basically having a discussion with myself. Because they were just sitting there staring at me. They were not helpful or caring whatsoever. So finally I just had to leave because I had somewhere that I had to be and was already behind. I know for a fact what I kept, it is into vases of flowers I made.

He said that he wrote numbers next to each thing, because I had multiples of certain things. But it does not have any number next to these specific flowers. Indicating that I only returned 2. And I know for a fact that I returned five of them. So that means that he did not even include 3 of those flowers. And that is not even counting everything else that he obviously missed and miscounted.

If I would have refused to accept the refund, then they would have already put my personal belongings back on their shelves! Their return system is extremely out of date, and puts too much trust in an employee. And not in a computer system and accuracy. Even after contacting them, they have been no more helpful than the people in the store. They stole my money, and they are treating me like I am stupid and know nothing, and that I am lying. So incredibly wrong.

Original review: May 29, 2018

Saturday, May 26th, I went to Hobby Lobby in Seekonk, MA to purchase Art Resin with the 40% coupon. However, I was denied the purchase with the excuse that the package has a Your Price emblem WHICH IS PART OF THE PACKAGE, from Art Resin, NOT a Hobby Lobby STICKER/price tag on it. This emblem is printed on the cardboard, inside the heat sealed hard packaging and not the regular external 'regular price/Your price sticker.

I know several people who have purchased this item with the 40% coupon from other HOBBY LOBBY stores without issue. I also tried the coupon online and it was not refused. I did NOT purchase it online, I was just testing the coupon. I had several other items I was also going to purchase at the same time, however I was embarrassed, and left everything there. Hobby Lobby, for all their religious, pious claims continue to be rude and inconsistent in practice with customers. I will not go back there and will be sure to recount this experience to anyone who mentions Hobby Lobby to me or my online groups.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I went to visit and look for good stuff in Hobby Lobby Edmond branch (Danforth Road) last April 28, 2018. While shopping around I saw the ceramic stuff and start putting in my cart since it’s 40% off. Good deal. Then I saw this white platter with a standee. I look around to ask if I buy the platter will the standee goes with it or should I buy it separate since there is no tag price. I saw this tall bald guy with a Hobby Lobby ID and asked him. I even call him Sir, "Is this standee goes with the platter or I need to buy it separated”? His respond was, "You got to buy it separate (NO SMILE looks at me like I’m stupid!)" To avoid hassle I asked him, "Does the counter knows the price since no tag price was attached to it." He said “Yes," then walk away without asking if is there anything is need, etc.

In short no customer service since I’m sure he is either a manager or someone in charge. At first I ignore it since I’m enjoying the stuff that I bought doesn’t sink it with me. I thought that was it already. Heading out, I saw 4 lanes of the counter. I went to the second lane. When I was In line I saw the other lane shorter so I decided to move, then this gal yell at me and said “THIS LANE IS CLOSED”. Again, I ignore it feeling uncomfortable why people around here seems not happy in doing their job. So, I went back to the my original lane. Less than 30 seconds a gal asked to go to her lane the same lane they said it was closed. I told her, "I thought this lane was closes." She didn’t say anything. I didn’t see the face if she’s the same gal who said it was closes. I paid $173.91. VERY UNSATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICE. I suggest they should be retrain.

I feel so discriminated. I’m ASIAN. I don’t deserve to be treated that way. They treat me so differently since I observe how they talk to other customer. This store is 5 mins away from me but with their POOR service I might find other Hobby Lobby store instead or might just go to other store like HOME, Kirkland, etc. I left feeling bad and terrible. If there is a score lower than 1 that’s what I should give to them.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I purchased an item for the regular price and realized afterwards I needed another frame. I immediately went back into the store and purchased another frame. The cashier told me the amount, which was 50% off. I explained the previous purchase was not discounted. The cost was very minimal; however, I wanted them to see the difference. They ask for the manager, Tom who looked at the receipt and he told me, "You definitely got something you didn't deserve ". The cashier acted afraid of him, emphasizing it wasn't me, I did it right.

This was disrespectful at so many levels. This was said in front of the cashier and other customers! He didn't smile, which he NEVER does or apologized for the error. This store lacks diversity and simple 101 people skills. If he talks and treat customers any kind of way, I know he treats certain workers COLD. I will never feel the same way about Hobby Lobby ever again. He lacks empathy and emotions. This store needs a BIG culture change.

Original review: April 14, 2018

I recently went to the Hobby Lobby in Lakewood WA. I was very discriminated against by a sales rep. I have never been treated so, in any business. I was called a derogatory name and then was discriminated against by this store. I ask to speak to the manager and the manager never came to address the problem. This company is very discriminating in how the employees treat other people.

Original review: March 8, 2018

Long story short, cashier was useless - would not/could not answer simple questions or provide any service whatsoever, ignored me while I stood there (right after I made my purchase) with a simple issue, then rudely told me she couldn't help. She kept her back to me the entire time. The lady behind me was so pissed at how I was treated, she called the manager! The manager was less than helpful. The entire place is staffed by Stepford people who all look like they despise both their jobs AND the customer.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I and two of my girlfriends went to Hobby Lobby early on a Saturday morning. We have been doing this for years now. We were followed around the store and then followed out to the parking lot when we were done with our purchases. One of the employees that looked like a manager actually took a picture of the back of my girlfriend's truck. We called corporate and were not given any explanation for the way we were treated and for the invasion of our privacy (the picture). None of us or our friends and family will be shopping at Hobby Lobby anymore. They treat their customers poorly to say the very least.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Thank you Hobby Lobby for putting all your yarn on sale. I love this yarn is a great yarn. And with the 30% off on all yarn allowed me to stock up today. And will be going back to buy more this week. Hope you start doing this sale more often... My only problem is I always come out with more than just yarn. I can stay in your store for hours... I also wish you did the coupons on the total sale. Like some of the other big name craft stores.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I love shopping the clearance aisle because I can find expensive products for a cheap price and get to try out things I'd otherwise not get to try. I found some cardboard product pacers that they use for more expensive items (so they can't be stolen) and decided to get them. It was a great deal. I went to go pay and was rung up appropriately. She called the office to have the products brought to the register, as those products are kept in the office until paid for. Great! Well the manager calls up and says he can't locate the products and won't be honoring the prices. Truly false advertising!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I shop at Hobby Lobby frequently and it seems as if every time I visit this store there is a security alert. It happens so often that it starts to feel normal. When I first walk in the door and go to the first aisle, someone will get on the intercom and say security scan a certain area. As I move to another aisle the intercom will then say security scan a new area. When I return back to the same area I just left to make sure I’m not crazy, the intercom will say security scan the same area they announced when I walked in the door. What are the odds of this happening every time I visit this store. I continue to shop because I’ve convinced myself I’m being paranoid and then the intercom mentions that they have Oxnard PD on a phone extension number.

Then the intercom asks for an active scan of the area and I see employees following me from aisle to aisle. After getting what I needed, I head to the front of the store where I noticed a circle of employees standing at the front door and as I walk up to the register, they look at me and dispersed like they were no longer looking as if my position at the register was a breath of fresh air. As I stood in line, an employee walks straight up between the register staring at me with a smirk on her face so I asked if she was opening up the register I was standing next to. My thought was maybe she was a cashier and was trying to help with the line and just happened to be irritated because she had to. But, she walks right past me squeezing between myself and the register when There was ample space to maneuver elsewhere because there was only one register opened.

As she passed by saying no she’s not at that register I respond with, "My apologies you’re just walking around," and she sarcastically responded with, "Yes I’m just walking around." This made my blood boil at the rudeness and unprofessional nature of the employees at this store. As I finished checking out, I took my buggy and placed it back in the cart holder and when I turned around security was following me and when she caught me looking at her, she turned around and walked off quickly towards the flower section.

I am not sure what’s going on where Hobby Lobby feels the need to make their customers feel like criminals but they should do a better job of the level of professionalism when handling these situations. Even if I was being paranoid the constant loudspeaker of security activity while customers is shopping is enough to make people uncomfortable in that shopping environment. In today’s environment, when I hear security alerts like that I feel the need to protect myself and family given the amount of shootings going on.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I just tried to return some fabric to Hobby Lobby which my son purchased (paying cash) less than two weeks ago. I had the receipt. My return was refused because I didn't have the "pink receipt" from the fabric department. Apparently, the price isn't an indicator of what you actually received and what you paid?? Back home I went. Dug through three wastebaskets and two trash bags which had the remnants of mine and my son's Christmas crafting extravaganzas. I found the "pink receipt." The Pink Receipt has NOTHING relating to which fabric was cut or how priced. It is handwritten. It has the yardage - "1" and a price next to it.

This is less info than appears on the cash register receipt. I am certain that this "policy" which isn't written ANYWHERE is specifically designed because most people toss away cutting table yardage receipts but keep the cash register receipt. When I questioned the manager as to why this requirement wasn't posted on either the website or printed on receipts, she just shrugged and blew me off. I am expecting that my $12.99 yardage will be called the "SALE PRICE" and there is no way to prove it, differently. I haven't shopped at a Hobby Lobby since they decided to fight the ACA provisions for their employees on "religious grounds." I just added another reason why I won't shop there - ever.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I have never been so embarrassed. I walked into Hobby Lobby to return items. I go to this store several times a week because it's close to my doctors and I'm a card maker and crafter. I'm always friendly to everyone but today was different. I stand in line to return and when I get there I explain I do not have a receipt and understood if they could not accept that. I have never returned or exchanged items there but have stood in line while others have. They give you your money or store credit. But for me they called the manager and he was very rude from the start. I was interrogated about what store they were from and told they were going to verify my purchase in a very accusing tone.

I waited for the manager to come back when over the PA system the manager was told the police department was on line 1. I was mortified, everyone looked at me and my unfortunate friend who came with me. Finally the manager came out and gave me a refund but only at discounted prices which he at that point was being friendly. But They accused me of stealing then smiled in my face. This is harassment at its finest. I've never done anything to them or their establishment to make them treat me this way.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I ordered a shelf online from Hobby Lobby and when I received the package in the mail, it was completely broken. I kept my receipt and took it back to Hobby Lobby and expressed my situation and asked for my money back. They told me they can't accept my return because it is damaged. I said "well I didn't damage it, and that it was delivered to me that way". The lady called the manager Bryan from the Allen Store, and he came up and told me very rudely, we can't take it back and said I would have to call corporate and tell them, and I have to send it back. What the hell? I'm not using my money, or my gas to ship crap back that was damaged. I have lost total interest in Hobby Lobby. You would think a Manager would be respectful and nice, especially since it is Christmas time, instead Mr. ** Scrouge informed me of Hobby Lobby's new return policy.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

The store has sales signs everywhere. Today they had 50% off signs above shelves of products. I picked out items right below the signs, thinking I was getting 50% off. When I got to the register, the clerk said some of the items aren't on sale, because they are not made of particular materials. I had picked out some decorative switch plates that were right below the sign, but the clerk said they are made of resin not metal or wood, so aren't for sale!! How am I suppose to know what materials they are? It's a ploy to get you to buy it once you're checking it out. I kept the switch plates, but refused to buy other items that weren't on sale. It is misleading advertising to say the least. And they call themselves Christians... What a joke!!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I've shopped at Hobby Lobby many of times and most of the time I have no complaints. However, today pushed me over the edge. In Jackson, TN I came across a luggage box with the Paris theme on it and I wanted it. The tag said it was marked down from $100 to $60. I opened it and it had two smaller boxes inside of it. Didn't see a price tag on them so like a normal person you assume it's a set. Get to the register and she starts ringing them up separately. So this is almost to the line of false advertisement. If they are separate then they should be sitting out separately. The women were quite rude too in explaining it as well. So very unhappy and disappointed!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Hobby Lobby manager in Helena Montana walked up to my husband and I (we live in a small town) and accused us of writing bad checks. He got in my husband's face and said he "recognized" him and that we were not allowed to leave and that he would call police! He was WRONG! He shouted at us in front of customers claiming we wrote bad checks over a year ago which didn't happen. He then tried to detain us and told us we couldn't leave as we stood there in the store with our infant daughter and everyone staring. I called corporate about this and we left the store... this manager was aggressive and rude and violated their own policy even if it were a real issue of us doing something wrong! I will never ever shop at the Helena Hobby Lobby again!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

My 16 year old son and I went to the Hobby Lobby store in Coral Springs, Florida last week. He has Autism and carries around a pointer for comfort. We went into the store, but they didn't have what I was looking for, so we left. Right outside the door, a young clerk stopped us and asked if we were paying for that. I didn't have anything in my hands, so I looked at my son.

He put his hands in his pockets and showed me he didn't have anything, so I asked the girl what she was talking about. She pointed to his pointer, which was clearly used because it had teeth marks from my son chewing on it. I had no idea they even sold them. She said they were right out in front. I went back into the store and showed the Manager and they didn't even care, so I walked right out and called customer service to lodge a complaint. They took my information down. I said that I wanted some type of compensation for this and although they apologized, they wouldn't do anything. I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO HOBBY LOBBY AGAIN!!!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

MGR Tracie in need of TRAINING - RTN at store 196 - My daughter needed supplies to build a pyramid for a school history project. We bought a number of items, including a great deal of floral foam in different shapes, sizes and conditions, uncertain what would work best and how much we would need. Some of the foam was dented and poked, but we didn't care because we were planning to cut, shave and/or hot glue it into a pyramid shape. When we checked out, the clerk didn't mention anything about the foam having imperfections.

After completing the project, I went to the store to return the unused foam and was told that one particular piece, which had some poked holes in it needed manager approval to return because it had holes in it already. I explained that it looked that way when I bought it and that we weren't using it for flowers, but rather to make a pyramid project.

I also showed her the dents and fingerprint indentations on the other pieces. The manager, Tracie (complete lack of customer service know how), came over. She WOULD NOT look at me, even when I attempted to speak directly to her to again explain what we used the materials for and that the pieces were all "pockmarked" when we bought them. Ignoring me completely, never looking me in the eye, Ms. Tracie tells the clerk, "No, we can't resell that. It looks like it's been used." It was a $9 piece of foam. I spent over $150 on CRAFT SUPPLIES for my daughter to make a SCHOOL PROJECT. Do you REALLY think I would try to rip you off for $9?!?! THINK ABOUT IT.

I hope that someone at headquarters takes Ms. Tracie aside and advises her of the following two things; 1. Not looking at your customers while you talk about them is RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL. 2. Stating that something looks used to another employee in front of the customer returning the item is an accusation of the customer being dishonest, which is also INSULTING to honest people and NOT customer friendly.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Hobby Lobby Is A Front For the Peoples Republic of China - I love the selection at Hobby Lobby and the stores are all clean, well-organized and stock plenty of stuff. Problem is, MOST of that "stuff" is "Made in China", not "Made in the USA". Notice that on any given Saturday, most Hobby Lobby stores do not have a large staff on hand in the store - except at the registers to get customers out of the stores quickly. Try to ask a question or get a price scanned and you may be searching for a while. Their model for day-to-day operation seems to be "bare bones" except to ring up the profits for the Green Family, worth over $6 Billion Dollars as of 2017. Owner and CEO David Green is #234 on Forbes List of International Billionaires. Capitalism is Great, but Hobby Lobby's supply partners are not Capitalists in any sense.

Hobby Lobby Company Information