Brookstone is known for its large inventory of products. Among its most popular items are massagers, cooking tools, home goods and high-tech devices. Brookstone can be a good source of gifts and unusual items for adults, children and pets.
- Affordable pricing
- Unusual gifts
- Wide variety of products
- Few physical locations
- No free shipping
Brookstone is an online retailer with an extensive selection of products. It carries house-branded goods and items from third-party companies. You can find Brookstone products online and at some airports.
What is Brookstone?
Brookstone is a chain of retail stores known for massage gadgets, novelty games and other interesting finds. Its catalog includes products ranging from iPads to facial spa devices. Shoppers can find Brookstone products in person in airports around the country.
The store promotes product discovery. For example, in the entertainment section, you might discover to-scale solar system models, bioluminescent toys, puzzles and microscopes. Meanwhile, someone browsing the home goods category will find chef’s knives, Dutch ovens, bedding and air filters.
Brookstone’s pricing varies based on the item. As of publishing, products can range anywhere from $5 to $9,000, and the most expensive items are massage chairs and other large furniture. There are plenty of gifts and gadgets available for less than $100. Free shipping isn’t available online, so you may pay high shipping costs for larger items. Check Brookstone’s website for current sales and deals.
- What does Brookstone sell?
- Brookstone is known for its extensive catalog of products. Among its most popular items are massagers, cooking tools, home goods and high-tech devices.
- How many Brookstone stores are there?
- Brookstone closed all of the company’s mall store locations in 2018. This allowed the company to focus on its online sales and its 34 airport locations.
- Who bought Brookstone?
- Hudson Group purchased Brookstone’s airport stores in 2019.
- What is Brookstone’s return policy?
- Most items can be returned within 30 days for a refund, minus shipping costs. However, pillows, socks and personal care products are nonrefundable and can’t be returned.
- Is Brookstone still in business?
- Yes, Brookstone is still in business. There are Brookstone locations in major airports, and its products can be purchased online.
- Is Brookstone a good brand?
- Brookstone sells a huge variety of products from other brands as well as its own branded products. It’s a reputable and reliable company, but satisfaction may vary from product to product.
Is Brookstone legit?
Brookstone is a legitimate online retailer that offers a very broad catalog of products that range from entertaining gadgets to functional home goods. Free shipping isn’t available, but the company does run sales on select product lines and clearance items.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,523,551 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
I ordered 2 pillows from a Brookstone and after 19 days I was told by FedEx that Brookstone made a label, but it never left their facility. I then cancelled the order and asked for a refund. Two days later FedEx notified me that Brookstone shipped the cancelled order. Now Brookstone has refused to pay the return shipping costs. The pillows were a gift, so they are no longer needed. However, due to Brookstone’s horrible customer service and their poor shipping capabilities, I am afraid to return the pillows for fear that my credit card will never be credited. I have purchased several items from Brookstone when they had a physical store in my area, but I will never deal with them online again. Apparently, they do not value their customers when they aren’t seeking them face to face.
Do not purchase anything from this site unless you live in CA. They only have one CA return address. If you want to return an item, they do not provide any shipping label unless the product has defected, and I've tried to return a leg massager we do not like from East Coast, the shipping fee was $68 to return (USPS) to their return address. I would give 0 stars if I could. Do not waste your time and go shop somewhere else.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Brookstone Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.