2. Pets

Save 30% on your first autoship

Shop your favorite brands on Chewy.com

Shop now

Whiskas Cat Food Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whiskas Cat Food?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whiskas Cat Food?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

My cats absolutely love their treats. Been giving my cats Whiskers Temptation Essentials Hairball Control Chicken Flavored Cat Treats for 10 years now and my cats have never had any kind of health problem.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I'm so hurt because I started giving my cat these treats 2 weeks ago and now he is gone. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE TO YOUR CATS. My cat was just fine before this and now he is gone. I will never buy these again. Now I no longer have my Jay. I wish I would never had brought these ** treats.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I will say this, you make a tasty treat because my cat is OBSESSED! HOWEVER, I am not complaining to you just frustrated. If you are putting something addictive om them, cut back or stop. I cannot breathe anymore without my cat up my butt for treats. I am part of the problem. I give in because of the incessant whining. Anyway, I think it is kinda funny all these cats are addicted to treats. Lol... it is up to us as parents to wean them off. And I think all of y'all are crazy for thinking these treats killed your cats. Your cat may have eaten them and then gotten sick. Don't give them again... simple as that. If my kitty got sick, she would never get them again...

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Temptations Cat Treats killed my cat! Please stop feeding your fur babies these horribly addictive treats! They have anti-freeze in them which causes their organs to shut down! My poor baby died 2 1/2 years ago because of them and I still can’t get over it. She was only a year old. I feel like I handed my fur baby poison until she died. I can’t believe these are still on the shelves!!!

Original review: June 27, 2018

Cat began vomiting after getting into the jar of Temptations treats. Continued to vomit both food and bile for several days. Vet was concerned about an obstruction but couldn't find one. Finally resolved over about 2 weeks.

Original review: June 24, 2018

My cats absolutely love Temptations, especially the chicken flavor. When you shake the bag they start running to get their treat. The product is priced a little high compared with other treats especially if buying for more than one cat.

Original review: June 23, 2018

My cats love Temptations, have been known to rip open the bag. I have to keep the package hidden. But I enjoy giving them the treats because they enjoy them so much.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I feed my cat this brand for 13 years but something changed in the last 24 months. My cat refused to eat it and it would start to grow mold within hours of being opened. I tried all of their flavors and experienced the same results.

Original review: June 19, 2018

My three cats just love Temptations. There are a variety of flavors which includes a dairy flavor. The price is perfect around $1.99 per package and you can very often find them on sale. Most of all Temptation treats are just the right size. Cats have little mouths and they have a hard time eating large treats.

Original review: June 17, 2018

My cats lick the liquid and at times leave the meat etc. Not sure why but something must repel them from real fish and chicken. It's used as a treat or reward mostly.

Whiskas Cat Food Company Information