1.58/5

Need help choosing a cat food brand?

Whiskas Cat Food

Need help choosing a cat food brand?

346 Whiskas Cat Food Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Temptations Cat Treats killed my cat! Please stop feeding your fur babies these horribly addictive treats! They have anti-freeze in them which causes their organs to shut down! My poor baby died 2 1/2 years ago because of them and I still can’t get over it. She was only a year old. I feel like I handed my fur baby poison until she died. I can’t believe these are still on the shelves!!!

Original review: June 27, 2018

Cat began vomiting after getting into the jar of Temptations treats. Continued to vomit both food and bile for several days. Vet was concerned about an obstruction but couldn't find one. Finally resolved over about 2 weeks.

Original review: June 24, 2018

My cats absolutely love Temptations, especially the chicken flavor. When you shake the bag they start running to get their treat. The product is priced a little high compared with other treats especially if buying for more than one cat.

Original review: June 23, 2018

My cats love Temptations, have been known to rip open the bag. I have to keep the package hidden. But I enjoy giving them the treats because they enjoy them so much.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I feed my cat this brand for 13 years but something changed in the last 24 months. My cat refused to eat it and it would start to grow mold within hours of being opened. I tried all of their flavors and experienced the same results.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whiskas Cat Food?

Original review: June 19, 2018

My three cats just love Temptations. There are a variety of flavors which includes a dairy flavor. The price is perfect around $1.99 per package and you can very often find them on sale. Most of all Temptation treats are just the right size. Cats have little mouths and they have a hard time eating large treats.

Original review: June 17, 2018

My cats lick the liquid and at times leave the meat etc. Not sure why but something must repel them from real fish and chicken. It's used as a treat or reward mostly.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I really like the Fancy Feast. Small cans are the amounts that I needed to feed my cats. There is no waste. The only thing wrong is it is expensive. I wish they would make more variety packages. They make any 12, 24 and 32 can sizes.

Original review: June 12, 2018

My cat loves this treat. Whenever we get home from shopping or one of my caregivers come in she knows she is going to get a treat and it is always Temptations.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I have feed these to my cat for years unfortunately now that I have read the reviews. My cat is so addicted to these, that he use to wake me up all night long to get some. So, I stopped giving him treats for a while. He will not eat his food unless there are some on top. He recently was attacked by a dog and his liver enzymes were up. I wonder now after reading the reviews is that maybe it is from the cat treats and had nothing to do with the dog attack at all. I am pissed off to no end that they would put this dangerous treat on the market. Here I thought I was giving my cat something good, only to find out I've been poisoning him.

Whiskas Cat Food Company Information