2. Pets

Shop on Chewy
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.20/5

Waggin Train Treats Shop on Chewy

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Waggin Train Treats Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Waggin Train Treats?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Waggin Train Treats?

Original review: July 18, 2018

Purchase Waggin Trains yesterday 7-10-18 from Sam's Club. My dog start getting sick around 6 pm today, she is vomiting and very quiet, not her at all. After seeing her behavior I Google and find out the several complaints from other people. How sad after see reviews from 2014 and this item still in the market. Please don't buy this product ever. Sam's please remove item right away. Animal cruelty very cruelty. My dog was a very healthy and is 8 year old. Her record is clean. She has been in the Animal Hospital now for 8 days. Please help us stop animal cruelty... ASAP. I'm a Sam's member for years. My receipt and record is up to date. I'm so mad and sad. :(. I’m contacting them today and plan on filing suit if it isn’t taken off the shelves!

Original review: May 3, 2018

We bought these treats because the package says there are only 2 ingredients in them. We gave ONE to my 62-lb English Pointer and he has had diarrhea for going on 2 days. I read other reviews online that said pets went into kidney and liver failure after having these death-snacks. I took my dog to the vet this morning, and we are monitoring carefully. But read the back of the package: They are made in China! So, there are no guidelines on what actually goes into them. They were recalled in 2013 for the same reason, and Purina revamped them somehow to get them back on the market. Shame on you, Purina, for endangering our pets. DO NOT BUY ANY PURINA PRODUCTS. PERIOD.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I purchase Waggin Trains yesterday 2-11-18 from Sam's Club. My dog start getting sick around 6 pm today, she is vomiting and very quiet, not her at all. After see her behavior I Google and find out the several complaints from other people. How sad after see reviews from 2014 and this item still in the market. Please don't buy this product ever. Sam's please remove item right away. Animal cruelty very cruelty. My dog is very healthy and is over a year old. Her record is clean. Please help us stop animal cruelty... ASAP. I'm a Sam's member for years. My receipt and record is up to date. I'm so mad and sad. :(

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Have been feeding my dogs these for years with no trouble. Now they are very sick, vomiting and diarrhea. Very disgusted with Purina for allowing this to be sold!!! Wished I'd looked at this site sooner.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I have two healthy pugs whom I gave Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Tenders. They became very sick vomiting all day and constant diarrhea from these treats. When I called the 866 number customer service was very rude and asked a lot of questions regarding my dogs. They seem more concerned and asking questions to cover themselves versus concern of your pets. I will never purchase this item again. I cannot believe this item is still on the market.

Original review: May 11, 2017

One month ago, I started to give my chihuahua Waggin Train Treats. He is currently in an animal hospital with liver damage, kidney damage, loss of bladder control, vomiting, diarrhea, and refuses to eat. The vet says that she has done research online and that this product has a history of causing these symptoms in dogs.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

My beloved dog started having problems with his ALK Liver enzyme. After research on the internet I discovered this chicken jerky product had been recalled because it was causing liver damage to dogs (and any other pet that consumes this product). They are still on the shelves because they now use some chemically adjusted form of light to disguise the dangerous chemicals they use in these treats. I am so grateful to this site and all info on this dangerous treat. BUYER BEWARE!!! I will now only buy American produced food and treats for my dog.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

After feeding Waggin Train Chicken Jerky to my 5 yr old hound dog he became critically sick, profuse vomiting, lethargic, swollen stomach, tender L side. Dog admitted to veterinary hospital with intestinal infection and kidney infection. SICK 10 DAYS. May recover 50/50. China/Purina selling poison food Knowingly!!!

Original review: July 13, 2016

I came home to find my happy-go-lucky Shih Tzu throwing up everywhere, scared and shaking. She jumps when I come home, but today she seem like she went through hell. Please do not buy any Purina pet products. I will be asking around to find a lawyer to sue this evil of company who only cares about their profit margin. No concern about the poison they are selling to the consumers. My wife bought this treat from Sam's Club few days ago and did not realize that she was buying poison. She saw Purina logo on the bag and felt it was safe to feed to our pet. I am so furious with this company who claims that they sell quality products. Far from it. This company do not care about the pets, only thing on their requirements are profit.

Original review: May 26, 2016

My husband gave our beagle this doggy treat when he was training him to sit down, rollover and lie down. It made him learn quickly and everything was fine at first but after a few days, we noticed that our dog showed unusual behaviors when he was not given this treat. He started acting out, howling loudly and scratching the door with his paws (which he never did before) if we didn't give him a meat blast stick. We played with him a lot to distract him from his craziness over the treat and made him drink lots of water throughout the day for 2 days before we he became his normal self again. No more waggin train for him. We went back to giving him biscuits. It has no weird effect on him and cheaper too.

Waggin Train Treats Company Information