2. Pets

Save 30% on your first autoship

Shop your favorite brands on Chewy.com

Shop now

Fancy Feast Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fancy Feast?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fancy Feast?

Original review: July 16, 2020

My cat loves the Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals pate. I love that there are no artificial colors in it. She did love the Medleys, but I found out they had artificial colors. I wish that fancy feast would get rid of the artificial colors because the colors aren't fooling anyone.

Original review: July 15, 2020

My cats will not eat all Fancy Feast can food but he definitely loves the morsels!!! I have tried several types and I think what he likes about the morsels is it has more gravy. I think they should have more flavors offered in morsels also.

Original review: July 15, 2020

I fed my Egyptian manx cat Fancy Feast for his entire 17 years of living - I never had a single health issue with him. I was faithful to the brand and also ALWAYS GAVE HIM BOTTLED WATER- NEVER TAP WATER. I never had a single health problem with him. I just had to make the hardest decision ever one week ago and put him down. But he lived 17 happyyyyy spoiled fancy feast years with me. I'll miss purchasing the cans of food every 3 days - but I'll refer every chance I get.

Original review: July 14, 2020

My cats love Fancy Feast! If I put 2 different brands in front of them, they always go for the Fancy Feast! I don't care if it's a premium brand or a cheap brand. They always pick the Fancy Feast. And the cans are the perfect size.

Original review: July 14, 2020

I have two cats with different food preferences. In addition to a high quality dry cat food they get two of the Fancy Feast cans each morning. I have tried better quality canned food but they don't eat as much of the good stuff. Like people, they go for the less healthy stuff. I have followed this regimen for the last 15 years. My cats (both rescues) routinely see the vet for health maintenance and their health is very good.

Original review: July 13, 2020

My cats preferred cans with chunks of fish or uniform solid. Not the cubed as it was harder to digest and they threw it up. It is a little pricey and so was not used as the main source but as a special dinner once or twice a week.

Original review: July 13, 2020

Some of the grilled variety has large chunks that my cats knock out of the bowl and won't eat. Some of the pate items are dry and stiff with little or no juices. They do like the chicken chunky, but don't lake the flaked varieties. They used to eat the morsels but cannot find those anymore. Unfortunately, the new senior varieties impressed me, but the cats won't eat them.

Original review: July 12, 2020

I have two cats that both eat dry food but my older kitty loves both. She only eats the gravy version of Fancy Feast and will sit by her full dry food bowl and look at me until she sees me opening the can. The vet says it is good for her as it adds moisture to her body to hydrate. The multi pack is a great option as well.

Original review: July 11, 2020

It’s about the only canned cat food my cat will eat. She loves the salmon or salmon and crab flavors. We have tried other but the cat food almost seems rubbery and she will not eat it. It is priced comparable to others is really less expensive because I Am not throwing it out and she will eat up to 3 cans per day.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Fancy Feast is made by Purina, one of the only (if not the only) pet food makers that did not have contaminated food years ago. Our fur-babies are Purina, in particular, Fancy Feast junkies. I like the variety of wet and dry foods they offer, full meat blend and meat with vegetable varieties.

Fancy Feast Company Information