3.0/5 (312 ratings)

About OpticsPlanet.com

OpticsPlanet is an online solution for shoppers in the market for outdoor and tactical gear. The company offers free shipping on orders of more than $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. OpticsPlanet’s collection is selected and organized by its employees and features customized hunting and tactical products.

Pros

• Free shipping and returns
  • Rewards program
  • Military and health worker discounts

Cons

• Doesn’t ship to all states
  • Some items restricted by law

Bottom Line

OpticsPlanet offers a comprehensive selection of outdoor and tactical gear for professionals and hobbyists. It provides free shipping within the contiguous U.S. for orders over $49.

OpticsPlanet.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OpticsPlanet.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OpticsPlanet.com?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

Love yourself, value your time and hard-earned money and do a favor to yourself and don’t make trade with Opticsplanet. That’s all I can say about such a scam.

My items were sold to me 5 month earlier than their policy change, didn’t ship the items because of “processing” and at last applied their new policy changes to the sold items to avoid shipping them. Terrible service.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We apologize for the less than ideal experience. OpticsPlanet makes its best effort to ensure that we remain current on all laws and regulations as applicable. Please be aware that United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations are complex and are subject to change. To discuss your order in further details, please reach out to our customer care team and we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you and have a great day!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

Ordered a case of Winchester 124 grain NATO 9mm. It's supposed to come in an ammo box, but I'll never see it, so it really has little bearing on this review. So ordered last November when ammunition was still around, and at a high, but not outrageous price. At the time there was a several week ETA provided. Now, after 50 weeks of waiting I still have not received this order. I can log on and watch the ETA change every week, to find that it has always been moved forward... So, I know that the price of this ammo raised to double what was advertised last year, when I ordered in good faith.

I have contacted (another difficulty, to be sure) OP customer "care" to ask for a substitution to complete my order. They will, but only at current market (double) pricing. What a horrible way to treat a customer who has waited for a year for the order already. They will, no doubt cancel this order on me against my wishes, The only solution to this issue is for them to ship me what was agreed upon a year ago, at the price that was advertised.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are at the mercy of our suppliers, and the estimates listed are directly provided by them. Unfortunately, there are occasions when the merchandise is delayed due to circumstances outside our control, and we are unable to ship according to the original timeframe. We are showing that your order has been cancelled per your request. We hope you decide to give us another chance in the future. Have a great day!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

Wrote customer service a question about any upcoming promotions they might have for the upcoming Veterans Day in 7 days from now. Asking because I was looking at a high dollar purchase. The response I received back was, if I were an account holder or member of optics planet I would know. Really? That's the response I get. Not "no, we sure are, but you will have to wait and see" or "I'll check for you". I am veteran, retired Army. This is how they treat their veterans. Just check your emails for promos when they come out. And that was it.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We apologize for the miscommunication. Promotions are not disclosed in advance. We suggest subscribing to our mailing list as our marketing team sends notice about promotions through our newsletter. We almost always have promotions during special events however, we need to wait for official communications before we can fully announce this to the public. We hope you decide to give us another chance in the future. Thank you and have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

Ordered a simple in stock air rifle scope for $30 with 3 to 5 day shipping. It took these clowns 4 days just to get it to DHL shipping, and then the expected 4 days to NH. Without telling me they made it signature required, so I missed the USPS man and now I have to go to the PO tomorrow to get my huge $30 order. I'm hoping no issues once I get I and am really glad I didn't order any ammo. The BBB has over 400 complaints about the games they play for months and almost years with customers. This company has at least 8 different (probably internet site) names they go by. They aren't even addressing some actual laws/rules they are breaking according to the BBB. I know I will never buy again from any of their names. They even delete and block any negative comments on their Facebook page besides the very questionable overly positive ones they probably have someone post.

OpticsPlanet.com response

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the less than ideal experience with the shipping of your package. Please be assured that this is not a usual circumstance and we are constantly striving to improve our services. Unfortunately, I do not see any order details on your review, so I could not check this and see what I can do to get this resolved for you. Please reach out to our Customer Care team and we will be more than happy to review your order and help out in the best way we can.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

>> Gargoyles Classic Sunglasses GAR10700069 was ordered April 18, 2021.

>> The last email update received was on July 6, 2021 stating estimated shipping date as July 19, 2021.
>> It is now September 10, 2021.

>> Today the order status says expect shipping date is September 22nd.

STILL WAITING FOR MY ORDER 5 MONTHS LATER.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We are sorry for the delay on your order. Unfortunately, we can only fill stock as quickly as it is received. This process is dependent on our suppliers and if the lead times provided change, this is unfortunately outside of our control. We are working to secure stock as quickly as we can and will continue to keep you updated on this status via your My Account. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Care team. Have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

ZERO STARS. I placed an order 11 months ago and yesterday I received an email cancelling my order. I called and they said that instead of being able to fill my original order that cost $429, they said they would be happy to place a new order but now the new cost would be $2,450 + tax. Stay away from this immoral scam company.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have tried to source the products you ordered with the original cost during the time of order placement. Unfortunately, due to drastic changes and volatility in the ammunition industry, costs for producing these products have increased over the last year. To learn more about the State of the Industry, please visit https://www.opticsplanet.com/state-of-the-industry.html.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

Here is the deal with these scammers! I ordered 1,000 rounds of 5.56 ammunition back in November of 2020 at the price of less than $0.40 per round. On back order and the date kept getting pushed out further and further. I was assured once the ammo comes in they would ship it at the ordered price. They sell the same ammo now in 200 round boxes. Simple solution is ship me 5 of the 200 round boxes. Nope, they cancelled my order. Why? Because they can now sell it for $0.70 per round. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY! STAY FAR AWAY!

OpticsPlanet.com response

We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive customer experience with us. We recognize that your demand for gears is as strong as ever. Unfortunately, I do not have enough details on your review to pull up and check your order. Please reach out to our Customer Care team through phone, email, or live chat, and we will be more than happy to review your order and help out in the best way we can.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2021

STILL WAITING. We ordered the Wise Swingback Cooler seat on July 5, 2021. The website said it was expected to ship in 5-12 days. It’s now August 21st and we still don’t have it. My husband and I contacted Optics Planet 5 times and they have done nothing but lie. I was told I wouldn’t be charged until it shipped but they took the money on July 12th. Then they tried to tell me that they had not charged me yet while I was looking at my bank statement where the money had come out.

They even went as far as to call me a liar. Then they said it had already shipped but when we received a tracking number..so we called back and we’re told it would be shipped by August 16th at the latest yet here it is August 21st and still no tracking number. I contacted them by chat on the evening of the 16th to see if I could get a tracking number and James P. said he would check into it and email me a response but I’m STILL WAITING!! This is the review I put on Optics planet and they denied putting up the review. Buyer beware..This company are LIARS and CONS.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, your review was not approved because it does not focus on the customer's experience with the gear. If you'd like to discuss your overall shopping experience, please feel free to contact us directly. The item on your order is on back order with the manufacturer and will be available around 9/3-9/10. For more details, please get in touch with our customer care team and we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you and have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I purchased a Scope Combo and later OpticsPlanet cancelled the order. When I followed up on it, they told me the deal was too good at that price - $648 Burris Veracity and Free Burris Full Field. Then they told me that Burris discontinued the Full Field (which they have), however Optics Planet has 12 in stock. Burris also told me that the package was created by Optics Planet so if they have the scopes in stock they could still make the package (which I agree). The sales guy at Optics Planet then tells me the deal was too good and that they would sell me the combo for $900 dollars and free two day shipping. This company has lost my business for life. I will never do business with them again!!

OpticsPlanet.com response

We apologize for the inconvenience. The combo on your order is a pre-made package coming from the supplier and can be referenced with other competitor sites that offer the same package. We can only fulfill this item from the stocks coming from the supplier and cannot come from a different inventory. Unfortunately, this item has been discontinued and is no longer available on our site. Your issue has been escalated to our customer care team and they will contact you at their soonest availability.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

I purchased ammunition for a revolver 12/29/2020. As of to date 8/10/2021, I still get a promised shipment date somewhere in the future but always changed by Optics Planet further down the month. They keep saying it is on back order. Get real.... I finally canceled the order and purchased the ammunition from another company. This is really not acceptable. I called and spoke to representatives but always was given the same, "we're sorry for the inconvenience." If you want anything from this company, in my opinion, better not be in a hurry.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We apologize for the delay on your order. Demand for ammunition has greatly increased over the past year and is currently significantly exceeding supply. Unfortunately, that means many out-of-stock orders might experience extended delays as manufacturers work to fulfill their own backorders to retailers. We do our best to update the ETA when we get new information from our suppliers. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future. Have a great day!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

I have been an Optics Planet for 4 plus years and have only great things to say about them. They are very rewarding for being a loyal customer. Even more discounts when becoming a VIP member, but if you call their excellent customer service when you have larger purchases, they will go out of their way to get you the best discounts. I.e. order recently placed was reduced by 40 to 45% of the retail price. Always look for their deals, can set up text alerts, too.

Original review: July 30, 2021

They show the item I was buying IN STOCK...which is why I ordered from them, so I order it, they charge my card for hundreds of dollars, and I get an email the next day saying I won't see my product for 7-10 MONTHS. Will never order from again, ever. Hoping I can even get my money back. Apparently they're notorious for doing this too. Showing items in stock they don't even have. STEER CLEAR.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We are so sorry for the less than ideal experience you've had with us. Please note that the product's availability is listed to the right of the Add to Cart button on our website. If it is in stock, it will say "Expected to ship within x-x business days". Funds are not captured until your order is ready for shipment. Unfortunately, there is not much details on your review so we were not able to locate and check your order. Please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Original review: July 28, 2021

I contacted customer service, got told I could cancel my order, but that would not honor the quantity listed for FX pellets. They still haven't updated the site 3 weeks later. They are trying to scam everyone, very dishonest.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We’re terribly sorry for our error in our listing. Instances where a typographical error occurs are rare and we can assure you that we’re working diligently to make sure that we improve going forward. Our Web Content team has been advised of the issue and are working on getting this corrected. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call, chat, or email us. Again, our sincerest apologies for this less than ideal experience we’ve given you.

Original review: July 28, 2021

Back in September on the website you I purchased ammo. On the tan you can select in stock so I ordered some. I keep getting updates that it gets pushed back 2 weeks. That’s fine and all. I understand back orders. I don’t understand that the website says in stock. That’s why I ordered it. They do not want to honor the price that was listed so today I get an email saying that they are canceling my order. Talk about bad customer service. They would rather lose a customer than maintain a customer. That’s fine. This is not the only time this has happened. Midway and 2 a whse has no problems taking care of the customer. They will get all my business from this point on. Be wary if you order from DVOR that it may come from Op that you will get poor customer service also.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have tried to source the products you ordered with the original cost during the time of order placement. Unfortunately, due to drastic changes and volatility in the ammunition industry, costs for producing these products have increased over the last year. Due to these and a variety of reasons, we reserve the right to cancel backorders at any time. For more information, please visit https://www.opticsplanet.com/state-of-the-industry.html.

Original review: July 28, 2021

I purchased and paid for a Magpul furniture kit, for which I received an order confirmation, and after two weeks was wondering, "Where is my order?" After logging in I saw that my order was listed as, “Processing - Order Needs Your Attention”. At no point was I notified my order needed my attention, so had I not checked, I would still be here two weeks from now waiting on it.

After 30 minutes and two different reps, the order was supposedly released after I provided my credit card information, which I provided two weeks ago when I placed the order. One rep told me the items had be backordered, which was never indicated online or in the order confirmation, while the other rep told me “your credit card information didn’t take”. Not likely given I used the same credit card for the items that arrived under a prior order, plus why would they confirm my order and payment if it didn't go through.

After emailing OpticsPlanet twice with the above details, I've received no response, so I can't imagine having to process a warranty claim with them. Plenty of other websites offering the same products, so I'm done with these guys. Why was I not notified there was an issue with my order? Why was there an issue in the first place? Why was I not able to simply pay online vs. wasting 30 minutes talking to two different reps?

OpticsPlanet.com response

Greetings Tom! We are sorry for than less than ideal experience you've had with us. We send email communications to the email address listed during order placement whenever there is an issue with an order. Please check your junk or spam mail to see if our mails have been misrouted. One of our representatives will contact you in the next few days to discuss this in further details. We hope you decide to give us another chance in the future. Have a great day!

Original review: July 25, 2021

I placed a couple of ammo orders back in November of 2020, and I am still waiting for them! They keep saying that they are waiting on the manufacturer to deliver new product, but the reality is that they are selling to other customers that are being charged close to three times what I paid. People that don’t have any other way to buy ammo are being taken advantage of, they should be ashamed. My recommendation for ammo buyers is to shop around, you should be able to find ammo at least half of the price they are asking.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience with us. While we are proud to support backorders, including hard-to-find and high-demand products, we never want to disappoint our valued customers. Please understand that your place in the queue is locked in, as well as your price, and we fulfill backorders on a first-come-first-serve basis. To see more details regarding backorders and your options, please check out https://www.opticsplanet.com/inventory-availability-faq.html.

Original review: July 19, 2021

I placed an order (Order # **) on March 8th 2021. The order processed and had an estimated delivery date of March 17 2021. As that date came and went, I continued to check the status and nothing changed. It still hasn’t changed on the site, but as of July 7th 2021, the UPS tracking number site says “Delivered on Wednesday, July 7th at 11:00 am at Front Door Delivered to MO US”. Which sounds good but when you consider that I live in Kentucky and haven’t received the package, it’s not good.

Then as many other people have noted in their reviews, customer service is nonexistent. When you call you get no answer, and it just puts you through to a voicemail box that they have clearly said they will not reply to, and when you email them all you get is a prewritten generic reply that addresses nothing. I don’t understand how OP doesn’t have anyone answering phones, or replying to actual emails.. I hope this reaches someone before they make an order, so at least they are warned.

OpticsPlanet.com response

Greetings Chris! We are sorry to hear that you have not received your package. Our customer care team is available through phone, chat and email, and answer inquiries in the order that they are received. We have referred your case to one of our customer care representatives and they will contact you in the next few days. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day!

Original review: July 6, 2021

See all the posts below with ONE star and all the empty apologies from OP. I have spent thousands of dollars at this place. They have horrendous customer care. I have received opened mfg packaging and used products. They do not respond to phone calls. Optics Planet will not return voicemails. They do not have a storefront at the address listed on their site either (I know because I drove down there and was rudely told to leave by a general contract security guard). Optics Planet will not expedite orders nor try to expedite orders they committed errors on. If you live near their Aurora, IL shipping warehouse still anticipate a two week shipping period.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive customer experience with us. We currently do not have a physical store that can accommodate order transactions. Our warehouse and offices are not equipped to assist customers about order issues. Please contact our customer care team through phone, chat or email and we will be more than happy to help you. Inquiries are answered in the order that they are received to give fair attention to all customers.

Original review: July 5, 2021

Optics Planet's price gouging on ammo has turned me to other options on my ammo needs. They use to have reasonable prices on ammo and now that there is a shortage, they have raised their prices dramatically. A once $25 box of ammo is $40- $50 dollars. Walmart and Sportmans guide don’t have ammo available as often but when they do, the prices are the same as they were before the shortage.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We apologize for the inconvenience. We try our best to provide the best possible pricing on the products that we offer. Our prices are affected by the cost passed on to us by our suppliers, market fluctuations and other factors that are beyond our control. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Care team and we will be more than happy to assist you. Have a great day!

Original review: June 23, 2021

Ordered a sleeping bag for my son's birthday on 6/7/21 and as of 6/22/21 still have not received it nor been notified that it has been shipped. We live in Wisconsin just a couple hours north from their warehouse so it should have been a quick shipment. Never order from them again.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We are so sorry for the less than ideal experience you've had with us. We tried to ship your item from the manufacturer, however, it turns out that they no longer have stocks for your order. We will continue to hold this order open until the merchandise is ready for shipment and issue tracking once shipped. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team with any further questions or concerns. Have a great day!

Original review: June 11, 2021

I have been waiting over a year for my order. They periodically notify me it will be 2 or 3 more months. I have asked them to substitute similar ammunition. They never respond but their website shows they get new stock in yet they won't send it. Impossible to get a response out of these people. Had it not been for their ** I could've gotten the merchandise from someone else months earlier. Don't waste your time trying to order from them. Wish I had looked at their reviews earlier. Oh, they also constantly flood your e-mail with spam.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We are sorry for the delay on your order. We truly value you as our customer and want to do everything we can to restore your confidence in us. Unfortunately, I do not see any order details on your review, so I could not check this and see what I can do to get this resolved for you. Please reach out to our Customer Care team through phone, email, or live chat, and we will be more than happy to review your order and help out in the best way we can.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I placed an order for 9mm ammo in November 2020 knowing that it would be a while before delivery. Received an email stating the ammo would be delivered in March 2021. Every month I receive an update pushing the delivery back with the most recent "expected" delivery now in September. I have called several times and even waited on the phone for 75 minutes to talk to a supervisor to no avail. My main complaint is the fact that they are selling 9mm ammo on their website at a higher price then I contracted for but they still show my item "out of stock". I would not recommend this company to anyone.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We are sorry for the delay with your order. We fill orders on a first-come, first-serve basis. Currently, there is a high demand for ammo, but there is a limited supply coming in. The specific ammo on your order is still on backorder. If you are looking to get a replacement option, please contact our customer care team over the phone, chat, or email to be assisted. Have a great day!

Original review: June 3, 2021

I placed my 1st order and it seemed like a good deal, not for ammo or guns, or anything that needs background or safety checks. I get charged, and my stuff ships... Great right? Well it was running a little late compared to what the UPS tracking said so I decided to pop onto the UPS site to track it. Turns out they used SurePost and according to UPS they gave the wrong USPS part of the tracking number to UPS. So I reach out and spend just a hair under 15 minutes on the phone on hold, until it dumps you into a voicemailbox that they repeatedly say they will not respond to. So I use chat... I type out the whole situation and Eric O. replies back with:

"We apologize for the inconvenience caused with your package being delayed. Unfortunately, we are not able to start the lost package claim process until the tracking has not moved and has not been delivered for over 15 business days according to the UPS tracking link. If you do not receive the package after that point, please contact us back and we can proceed with that process."

So I assume he misunderstood the issue, after all the tracking information for the USPS part of my shipment states that the item was delivered to a different state, and 4 months before I had placed my order. So I rephrase it... Nope... He restates that they will not even try to figure out what my real tracking number is until I wait 3 full weeks (15 business days) So that isn't happening and I am going to reach out to my CC company and forward a link to all of these horror stories on here as well as the chat transcript.

Do not run, work at, think of opening a business, if your 1st customer service interaction on a customers 1st order is to say "we won't even try to help you for 3 weeks even though it was our staff that gave the wrong tracking information". I recorded UPS throwing them under the bus too, seems they have a reputation for bad tracking info and missing shipments I guess. At least that's how the UPS rep's attitude was when he looked up the account for the shipper (i.e. OpticsPlanet). I really regret placing a 2nd order with them. I never place a second order with a company until I see how the 1st one goes... but I broke my own rule and unfortunately gave them another sale before knowing how terrible their staff is.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Every so often, carriers will recycle their tracking numbers in order to keep them from getting too long. This is the case with your assigned tracking number. Unfortunately, a lost package claim can only be filed after 15 business days of no movement per carrier’s policy. The carrier will not accommodate this claim any earlier than the allotted time. We may assist you with a claim if the package is still not delivered after 15 days of no movement.

Original review: June 1, 2021

Updated on 06/03/2021: I ordered a scope and was given a delivery date that then changed and changed again. Now I am waiting endlessly for my scope to be delivered. Have called customer service repeatedly and they have told me they shipped the product so it is not their responsibility!!! Optics Planet will not stand behind their product and I am out the large amount of money invested to buy this scope. They did tell me that in the event the scope gets returned to them, they will begin to process a refund which could take 2 weeks or more from the time they request it.

Original Review: Ordered and received a tracking number in reasonable time (approx. 1 day) with a promised delivery date, then that changed - now almost a week later I still have no products and an ever changing delivery date. No answers, the money has been charged to my credit card. Would prefer to buy local in the future. If the issue is with shipping, then maybe a different and more reliable shipper would be a good answer.

OpticsPlanet.com response

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the delay on your order. The shipping method selected for your order was Value Shipping, which may take 5-10 business days for final delivery. We have no control over the logistics of the carrier. Unfortunately, they have suspended their service guarranties due to current events. If in case the tracker shows no movement for more than 15 business days, please contact our customer care team and we will assist you with a claim. Have a great day!

Original review: May 27, 2021

I ordered ammo from Optics MONTHS ago, not major, a SMALL ORDER. They sent me updates pushing the ship date out further and further, at first. Then I contacted them to INCREASE my order because I knew ammo was getting hard to get but still, I just wanted 3-4 boxes. They confirmed the change but I've NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN! They have never bothered to even TRY to send me my order, partial order or anything. HORRIBLE company and customer service, don't tell me they have not gotten at least ONE BOX in that they could have shipped to me of 9mm ammo! Lots of jibber jabber, NO FOLLOW THRU with this company, what a JOKE! I'm passing on my experience to every gun owner I know...they will buy elsewhere!

OpticsPlanet.com response

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are at the mercy of our suppliers and the estimates listed are directly provided by them. There are occasions when the merchandise is delayed due to circumstances outside our control and we are unable to ship according to the original timeframe. Unfortunately, I do not see any order details on your review so I was not able to check this and see what I can do to get this resolved for you. Please contact our customer service team so that we may assist you.

Original review: May 25, 2021

I've ordered from Optics over the years and always have had problems with getting my orders on time. They always take so long. My recent order was actually on time. I was very surprised. I'm not sure what they are doing but I hope they continue to keep the service level. I'll be making another order soon just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Great job Optics!

OpticsPlanet.com response

Greetings Jose! We appreciate the feedback and we are constantly looking to improve our services. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a nice day!

Original review: May 14, 2021

I made a purchase for Ammo over a year ago and I can only assume they are trying to get me to cancel to be able to sell it at the inflated pricing during Covid. I've never received an email telling me of any changes to my shipping status. Poor customer service. Poor business practices.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We apologize for the delay on your order. There is a limited supply of ammo across the board and currently, we do not have stocks for the ammo that you ordered. Supplies are affected by factors that are beyond our control. Orders are filled on a first-come first-serve basis. We appreciate your patience during such unprecedented high demand. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Care team. Have a great day!

Original review: May 5, 2021

Have talked to supervisor. Took over an hour. Promised to get back. Never did. Called again never called back. They still have my money. This order has been cancelled and still shows shipping with no tracking number.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We are sorry to hear of your less than ideal experience. We appreciate hearing feedback and are constantly looking to improve. Unfortunately, I do not see any order details on your review so I was not able to check this and see if there is anything we can do to get this resolved for you. Please reach out to our Customer Care team through phone, email or live chat and we will be more than happy to review your order and help out in the best way we can. Have a great day!

Original review: April 29, 2021

I ordered products that were backordered 29 days, over six months ago. Still haven't received them, and their new estimate is that I should have them in just over a year. Their customer service is unapologetic, and their site is still selling the same items (now no longer backordered and supposedly shipping tomorrow) but at higher prices. This means they have items they could ship to fulfill my order that they already agreed to, but are choosing instead to sell it to other people to make more money (instead of honoring their old commitments). Steer clear of these guys, unethical all the way, will screw their customers any day to make a buck, and customer service that isn't even sorry about it. Skip them and go with someone more reputable, and less dishonest.

OpticsPlanet.com response

We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive customer experience with us. Please understand that your place in the queue is locked in, as well as your price, and we fulfill backorders on a first-come-first-serve basis. We give unbiased attention to all orders. We are showing that your issue has been addressed on another platform. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Care team. Have a great day!

Original review: April 28, 2021

I purchased a self healing Bigfoot target. What I got was a flimsy cut out that has no way to secure or stand it up. It is rolled up. Complete waste of money. Tried to call customer service and just get a recording.

OpticsPlanet.com Company Information