2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.18/5

Liquidation.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?

Original review: April 10, 2020

The auction had a manifest: 50 pcs of Bliss Fat Girl Scrub New. Issue #1: Received 50 pcs and they were the trial size 2 oz which is normally sold in a box with 2 bliss 2oz products, not the full size 8oz as shown on the pictures. It also did not come in the box. Any item considered "new" must have all pieces including the box if applicable. Pictures and research show the item is sold in a box. The seller misrepresented the size of the item and condition. I received like new condition not new. Issue #2: Received 25 pcs of Bliss Fat Girl Scrub and another 25 pcs of some other Random Bliss Fat Girl Sleep product. Not included in the manifest. Missing other 25 pcs of Bliss Far Girl Scrub. Issue #3: Photos under in the listing were extremely blurry and did not show the FL oz. The listing has photos of the full 8oz size with the box. However, I did not receive the full size instead received 2oz without the box.

Liquidation.com failed to grant a full refund due to the multiple deceptive practices used by their third party seller and failed to provide a full refund. I disputed the charge with my bank and liquidation.com will be deactivating my account. I knew this prior to dispute and I am okay with never using the company again. Reporting to proper authorities for the failure to do the right thing when I express concerns regarding the falsely advertised and deceptive transaction. Which btw is illegal and I can sue and request treble damages! Tip: Learn about the deceptive trade practices act before conducting business.

Original review: March 26, 2020

Save your Hard Earned Money. These people are SCAMMERS. I purchased a lot of 40 iPhone 7 on Liquidation.com which was sold by them. Auction was for 40 used iPhone 7 GSM Unlocked and T Mobile. Without any mention of the quantity they sent me all T Mobile locked phones. Out of 40 phones 15 of them have cracked screen. Out of 40 phones 6 of them are completely dead. The whole lot requires repair as most phones have some bad hardware and battery. I paid 4770$ for the junk they have sold. I am advising save yourself headache. Don't buy from them. They have declined my dispute as they always do because this is how they make money. I will be making a YouTube video to show it to general public what they really sell and scam people. I will be taking this to court.

Original review: March 25, 2020

I paid more than $4600 for iPhone x with Auction ID ** on March 09/2020. When I got items through UPS mail after testing all these iphone x, I was totally disappointed these items was NOT matched as advertised. I paid for fully functional devices but they sent me all defected devices. They did misrepresentation of merchandise that is open scam. All devices NOT fully functioned. 12 devices Face ID malfunctioned or NOT available and 3 of items with passcode locked screen and IMEI showed lost or stolen. I tried to contact over the phone but they did not give reasonable or helpful answer and advise me open dispute online and follow the steps. I sent all my evidences, pictures, videos etc. I am still waiting to resolve my dispute. I need exactly items as described or return items with full refund.

Original review: March 21, 2020

Bought a batch of iPhones. Was advertised as 80% re-saleable. Only ‘problem’ no power. ALL are iCloud locked. NO power/battery problem! When complaining a promise was made of refunding. Will all time and effort also be refunded!?!?!

Original review: March 16, 2020

Very disappointed in the misrepresentation of merchandise. This was from a company called "difsnr unlimited." They showed 26 pictures of examples of purses and I expected there would be some different, but there was not a single one that LOOKED ANYTHING LIKE what they showed!! Do yourself a favor and don't purchase anything from this company!

Original review: March 3, 2020

I purchased a pallet of mixed household goods. It was listed MSRP of almost 8000.00 and a QUANTITY VARIANCE of 2%, not true. It was more like 30%. Of the 48 pieces, 8 were complete junk and another 6 items were missing important parts rendering the items useless for resale. As a reseller, I'm not even going to break even on this pallet. A loss of approximately 900.00 from what I paid with shipping. Shipping was another story, It took them almost 2 weeks to ship after I paid them the day I won the auction. I don't think I'll be buying from them again. I'm not sure if it Liqudation.com fault entirely, The actual seller was Retuns2canada and I pretty sure this company buys truck loads and then palletized products to make a profit.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

I feel like this was a total scam. They sold me designer perfumes and they were copies of designer perfumes. Never in the ad did it say copies. The manifest said one thing and what I received was something completely different. And they don't even let you leave reviews on the sellers so buyers beware. They overcharge Shipping costs. Period of the don't describe their product accurately. And then the product really sucks.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I have bought by bidding few times from Liquidation.com and in the past I really did not have much to complain. My last auction, I was the only person to bid thinking that I am buying refurbished Verizon's network LG V40 units and would be workable with a network if not all. I was aware that it is a demo unit but I was not aware that a demo unit is only wifi friendly and does not support any wireless networks. Also, all phones were password protected and they were not able to give me any help there. That too was not specified. Lastly, screen also had screen burn and that was not specified in the manifesto and I decided to return the whole lot as it was not worth my time. The billing was very very uncooperative and literally arrogant that they did not leave me any option rather than filing the case with my bank.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I was so excited to bid on their auction to start selling online. The auction I won was the return Sony headsets/earbuds. The box was delivered. I was shocked upon open all items. 1/3 of the items was missing (from manifest). 1/3 of other items was COMPLETE damage such as headphone without earpiece, wire completely broken apart from earpieces. They put these in plastic bag and put label barcode on it. These were clearly salvage/damage items (according to their item condition definition). These were trash and they basically could just put them in the boxes and sell it. They didn't have pictures of each individual item so nobody tell how much trash in it. I emailed them and ask for refund. They refunded me only the missing items. All salvaged items were not refunded. I am done with them. STAY AWAY!!!!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

If I could give them 0 stars I would. I won a bid for a pallet of baby goods. It was approximately $8,000 worth of stuff that I paid $1,400 for. About a week and a half later I receive the pallet (same pallet in the picture that they advertised) but not a single item from the manifest was in the boxes that they shipped. Instead, half of the boxes in the pallet were filled with small plastic trash bins. These items were not worth more than $300 MSRP.

I made the mistake of not filming the pallet as it arrived and opening it on video. I opened every single box looking for at least a single item that was listed in the manifest and nothing. At this point they could have argued that I emptied out the boxes and replaced the items in it. Luckily I was able to use the argument that the items in the manifest could not physically fit in the pallet that they sent me. For example, one out of 400 items in the manifest was a baby crib. There was no way that a 90lbs crib could fit in what they sent and that 90lbs was 1/3 of the total weight of the shipment.

After numerous emails, photos and videos that I sent to them they decided to give me a refund. But it didn't end there. The process of getting my refund was hell. They state that in order to get a refund the pallet needs to be picked up from me within 5 business days. I don't hear anything from anyone about picking up the pallet after 2 days so I call customer service. They tell me all I have to do is tape the bill of landing to the pallet and that someone will be in contact with me to pick it up. Two days later I hear nothing so I call back on the 4th day and explain to the person that I have not heard from the company that was supposed to pick up the pallet and I WILL NOT be responsible if the pallet is not picked up within the 5th business day.

She emails the shipping company and finally they pick it up on the 6th business day. At this point is past the 5th business day so I'm not supposed to get a refund, and so I receive an email saying that my refund has been cancelled because the item has not arrived at their location. The same day that I receive this email the package had arrived at their location, and the email also stated that if they received an unauthorized pallet that I would be charged an additional $200 for receiving an unexpected return. I was furious, called customer service and demanded to speak to a manager. They didn't transfer me to a manager but the person I spoke with told me that he would speak to a manager and get my refund processed since it was not my fault that the shipment was not picked up in time.

They finally say that the refund will be processed and that I should have the money within 5 business days. I call back on the 5th business day because I had not received the refund. The person I spoke to told me to wait until tomorrow because it was the 5th business day. I told her to look into my refund because my situation was unique and I needed to be 100% sure that it was processed. The rep brushed it off and told me it should be in my account by the following day. 2 days later, nothing. So I call back and spoke with the same person and DEMANDED my refund was looked into.

She looked into in and it had not been processed. She then tells that a manager processed the refund and to wait an additional 3-5 days. Today is number 2 of the 3-5 business days. Lets see if I finally get my refund. They are so disorganized and customer service doesn't know ** about anything, its almost as if they are scared to ask manager questions. I can see them making money from people who are not persistent enough to call back for a refund, or who are lazy to open a dispute against them.

Liquidation.com Company Information