1.50/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

201 Liquidation.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I bought Mac Book Pro Touch from Liqudation.com, this website status of item is return, its item description is Apple MacBook Pro with touch, but this is not touch bar version and item is heavily used even opened chase of this computer and sell me as customer return it should consider as salvage, all other 2 items are same condition - used and should treat as salvage (TTS Mastertune Single Bike Mastertune Kit and Samsung Galaxy edge). I opened dispute against it. Says it will "take up to 10 business days to complete" as per their email. I called 2 times before 10 days. They said it will take 10 days, call after 10 days if not resolved, after 11th day I called them. They told I have to wait another 7 days; and explain up-to 10 days means more than 10 days!!!

I seriously doubt Liqudation.com customer support team is following bad practices, even I think some listings coming through customer service department or their relatives so they never want to take action against them, company should go through background check for their employees especially only favors sellers, there is some unethical relationship between sellers and customers support team. That's why bad sellers can still sell their items through this site. I even think customer supporting team and others who works there have some wrong tie up sell grab-aged item under their fake names.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I have yet to have a good experience with this company, and after this latest mess, I'm done. It told me I won an auction I never even bid on. In fact, NO ONE bid on it. Yet it showed up on my transactions. I'm still waiting on my second shipment from six days ago, but that can be blamed on the weather. The first box is under dispute for a gross exaggeration of the MSRP of products in the box, claiming everything that wasn't specifically manifested was worth $39.99. Sorry, but casement latches don't even come close to that amount. Even a Tervis tumbler doesn't reach that mark. I submitted that dispute five days ago, and I have five more days before it's even expected to be resolved. I spent nearly 10 minutes on hold for the latest debacle and never reached a person. This is a horrible way to do business.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Hi all. I purchased some new stuff of a person there and apart from their slow response rate of emails the box of stuff has turned up at my freight forwarding location, the photo shows the items new in pack, so happier than a ** addict who works for the CIA. 10K retail for $250.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Liquidation.com - Liquidity Services Inc. is selling laptop as RETURNED are actually a SALVAGE conditioned item. Purchased two MacBook Pro laptop listed as Returned item for $1175. I received both laptop in very bad condition (JUNK). One in working condition and other one never turn on. Screens looks like fully scratched with sand. No way to return or exchange. I was ripped off. Beware of Seller name: Jenyjon, location: Spring, Texas. Don't buy anything from this cheaters. Both Liquidation and the sellers are complicit in this scam. Please stay away from this Scammers.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Bought a lot of external hard drives as "returns". The seller claimed the drives have factory warranties on them. Received a pile of junk, physically broken drives, I mean broken-in parts as hell and for sure the seller knew about it. Warranty is totally useless on them. Opened a claim saying that this junk should be listed as "salvage" and not returns since are in pieces. Got an answer after 1 month and half and they denied my claim. Lost 400 dollars. Please save your money and go somewhere else. If you open a claim they will stand on the seller's side. I lost 2 claims. The other one, I got damaged items caused by the shipment. They answer me, "You got refurbished items...which may have cosmetic signs" (no they were caused by the shipping!)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I've purchased 3 lots from this site and have made my money and profited on each one. The people on here are complaining because they're expecting to buy a pallet of returns and have everything work. There's a reason you're paying $600 for $3000 worth of stuff... because it might not work. Do your homework. Research sold listings on eBay and make a sound decision on your purchase. Electronics, computer stuff, health and beauty all sell very well. Stay away from off brand electronics, buy what's trending. Try to choose the closest location to you and search auctions there to save on shipping costs. Avoid any auctions that have "assorted Items" in the manifest, they often throw crap in there with inflated value to get rid of it.

I've lucked out and got a $700 graphics card logged as that but that was a 1 in million chance, don't base your purchases off the MSRP they claim because it's not realistic, a $7 Xbox one game on eBay will probably be manifested as a 59.99 game which is true when it was released but not on the current market. Keep a spreadsheet and add up what you can make off an auction by averaging sold auction on eBay. If you're bidding on an auction worth $2600 and you can make $1700 then bid up to 800 assuming that half of it works and you can break even. Use your heads people, this isn't a get rich quick scheme, it takes some effort.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I bought two boxes of auction bids. One box was described as "used" and the other "new". The first boxed looked like it was from a storage unit auction. The clothes were dirty and obviously from one person. Judging from the condition of the clothes, this person was homeless. I had to wash the clothes twice before I could donate it to charity. Disgusting. I was expecting thrift store quality to resell. Instead I paid $166.62 for filthy clothes and dirty underwear.

The second box contained fake Nike sneakers which was used to mislead bidders. It wasn't even a good pair of fake Nikes. As for the other merchandise, there were some decent quality but inexpensive undershirts and sweaters. There were also 30 pairs of jeans, but 29 of them were size 4 but are actually size zeroes. So it's basically useless since the average sized woman is far from having a 23" waist. Again, I paid $429 for items I can't sell. Avoid this auction site. They don't do any quality control and lets anyone sell their trash, I mean merchandise on their site.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I offered bid for couple of items. Liquidation is allowing proxy bid that means, fake bids for the items. I received both the items broken or not working. Out of 4 laptops 2 laptops are not working. Customer care not helping much, you lose your money, no way you can resell the items bought through these channels. Avoid this company to save your money.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I bought 150 sets of Jewelry from Liquidation.com which said the MSRP is $6,600. The seller is primiumcloseouts. The ad said the 150 sets are all High-end designer, but when I received them they were all garbage and no sign of any top designer brands they had mentioned in their listings. It is just a rip-off. The Liquidation.com did not help me to get my refund. I will never buy anything from Liquidation.com any more.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I've purchased several boxes and pallets off of Liquidation.com with no issues. I've also made money on each one. When you read the full description it will tell you the condition IE salvage, uninspected returns, shelf pulls, new, etc. People are reviewing return pallets and are upset that the item may or may not work when it says clearly in all of the areas of the auctions what you're bidding on and what to expect. I've had no issues and plan to continue purchasing pallets and boxes from Liquidation.com.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I bought 13 monitors for computers and every single one of them was damaged and I lost $1000. I wanted to resell these items on eBay and make a profit but instead I was very disappointed. There should be a class action against this company.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

Please do not buy nothing from them. You will get used and broken stuff worthless. You will lose your money. I buy Samsung phone. One was ok and rest was used and broke only for garbage. I lost $600. No return. Stealing as customers return but not is garbage broken.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I have ordered several times from these people. This last time I paid more for an order because the items pictured were ones I wanted for my makeup kits I sell. When I got the order it was in no way what was pictured. They said items were not guaranteed to be the ones pictured. The auction clearly said I would get all pictured. They denied my claim completely. Not buying from these people.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

This website is a total scam. They intentionally mislead you. They lie about the value of the items they send you. The items that they send you are totally worthless and garbage. They are broken, used and not new returns as advertised. They do not let you submit a dispute on their website as they claim you spend money for nothing. Stay away from this website. It's a total scam. This company should be investigated for a class action lawsuit as they are intentionally misleading you taking your money and then they do not respond to you and do not let you file a dispute. The items they send you have no value whatsoever. They basically send you boxes of garbage that have clearly been used. Things come broken and with missing pieces. It's a total fraud and scam.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I have been in the purchasing and resell business for a number of years. I have never dealt with and more unprofessional business. Either their employees stole inventory off our purchase or they inflated the value of the load by adding items to the manifest that were never there. Our last purchase was missing over $3,200 worth of inventory. I have received no help from their customer service at all other than blaming us. DO NOT BUY A THING FROM THEM!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

My husband bought a bill of electronics from these crooks and upon delivery he discovered the shipment was missing the most expensive items, only cheap stuff was delivered. He contacted Liquidation.com and was told they don't accept returns and can't refund him for the merchandise missing. Is there any way we can start a class action suit against these scammers?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

Nothing is as advertised and when you submit a dispute they always deny your claim. Shipping is crazy expensive and the items are garbage. They post pictures and you get different cheaper broken items.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Their business is to resell previously returned goods (in my case, from Amazon) in lots. They will state that the merchandise may have "operational and/or cosmetic problems". This statement is only to cover themselves; in fact they are unloading merchandise on unsuspecting buyers that is unsalvageable and belongs in a landfill. They will not accept returns. Complete crooks...stay away.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I was excited to spend roughly $2,000 and make a profit by reselling the stuff on eBay. The titles and pictures are 100% deceiving and mostly a lie. For example, the have a beautiful GPS system with a quantity of 135 listed below the title. The picture only shows a GPS system. When the box arrives at my house, there is ONLY ONE GPS system, and 135 worthless cables that have absolutely no value at all. I was totally ripped off with several other products too. I have since learned they you MUST read the "Manifest" to read the truth- but most people would never know this. I filed a complaint with the BBB and emailed the company, but they refused to do anything. I am hoping to speak on the Clark Howard Show soon.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

We bid on a LG refrigerator with a MSRP of $3,999. It did look like the handles were damaged so we thought okay... That's probably what's wrong with it. It got damaged en route and was returned. NOPE. We get it... It's 4 years old, has a green recycle sticker on the front that is covered by another sticker so we couldn't see it while bidding (very clever **) and the prongs are cut off of the cord. So basically a salvage and they knew that. I filed a dispute and was told no they would not return our money. Called and they referred us back to disputing through email. This is all cute but I'm more interested in getting my money back than playing tag with a company that seems to be scamming a lot of people. Contacting an attorney and if anyone is interested in filing a lawsuit with us please email me your information and a brief statement on what happened so that our lawyer can look it over.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Read fine print very carefully, check shipping on EVERYTHING!!! Read agreement terms! And still after all that you will get very different product than shown in the manifest. I received many designer girls dresses..."NOT". THEY were very dated and most of them stained!!! Uggghhh I wouldn't even buy these at a thrift store. Pictures shown are not the same as what I received at all!!! Very misleading and ridiculous website navigation.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Do your due diligence and read everything about the product you want to bid on and the shipping cost. I bidded on 4 microwave ovens which were used/returned items. I won the auction and paid almost $200 for the items and shipping. Well, what I got was 4 over the range microwave ovens that although they work are completely bashed in (dented) and with deep scratched. Can't fix to make them look presentable. They are good only for the garbage. Will never bid on any items from this place.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I purchased a box of shelf pulled clothing. 95% of the items in the box were salvaged items with holes, tears, and stains and definitely not in sell-able condition. I opened a dispute and nobody seemed to even care to try to help me in the situation. I called and emailed and pretty much was put off every time. Finally, 14 days later, somebody finally emailed me back telling me to go screw myself essentially and they are not willing to help me. I thought I was buying some decent clothing with some minor wear and tear from being on the sales floor, but I received a box of pure trash! This company is a scam!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

My very first time trying my luck with purchasing from Liquidation.com... Not good at all. 2 boxes of junk, with one box totally beat up. Some stuff was mangled, some stuff is missing (big ticket items), and some stuff was not as advertised. Basically I was sold a bill of goods that is junk. I have created a dispute case with Liquidation, but no response yet. The seller was [Sourced_from_Amazon_Liquidations], so be careful buying from them. All junk!!! Guys, be very careful!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

SO I thought that this company was legitimate with the offerings. It all looks fairly normal as I buy from other auction sites. My first impression when the packages arrived were disappointing. Two boxes that were very large and filled with paper filler. I am not sure if this was intentional or a shipping issue. When I compared the manifest for count and product verification I found a count discrepancy of 30 items for a 103 manifest. Most all high value items were extremely exaggerated. The manifest showed a large group of generic items and all had $29.99 values.

These were items like a sticker for a sports team, A small # 2 bag of 8 washers, A drawer knob, etc. Just disappointing. SO the Dispute process was a joke. They say 10 days for a response. We disputed this and 30 days later they say to return it. Our response after 5 days is still nothing. In my business we don't store garbage. It is obvious these clowns are nothing but scammers waiting for the next suckers to buy from them.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Just want to give you feedback about recent transactions. I became a customer of Liquidation.com little year ago and was very happy about deals and business with this guys. 2 weeks ago transaction was disaster for me. When warehouse employees start bringing my product out of warehouse I was confused, what happen to a product I purchased. More than half of the product is heavy damaged, bent, disassembled, I was shocked. When I try to refuse the product because it wasn't described condition so I basically purchased 4 lots of garbage. On my question what happen they told me new rules/new management. Sorry. Not allowed to inspect product anymore.

I am very disappointed and asking to review my concern. Pictures of the product we purchasing like from World War 2, no quality at all. I can't even tell sometimes what to buy. It's very bad and nasty experience. Customer satisfaction -5. I spend more than $1000 on appliances and expected to be at least described condition of them. If they want to stay in good customer satisfaction and in business this issue need to be fixed. I don't think I want to buy more from this guys and will not recommend to anyone if no response will come.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I use to purchase from Liquidation.com and their lots were ok. I just purchased a few in the last couple of weeks and they are total junk. I purchased a clothing lot and it was all filled with rips, stains, etc. I also purchased a cosmetic lot and it was all dried out, out of date, and broken cosmetics. Definitely won't buy from this company anymore. I use GOOD liquidation companies to purchase from, like Liquidation General for clothing, TJX Wholesale for cosmetics, Pop's Liquidators for Accessories, etc. I won't use Liquidation.com anymore.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I bought returns and it was salvage. There resolution was 11 dollars back. I made a detailed complaint to the BBB. Two days later liquidation sent me an email stating there were giving me more money back but it is still not enough. If you have an issue with liquidation my advice is the Better Business Bureau. I was told by a phone rep at liquidation that they only have 3 people handling disputes are they are way behind. I am writing this because they are stealing people's money. Some things are okay but I would stay away from returns because the majority of it is salvage. I like the shelf pulls. That is all. I would ever purchase from them in the future. If you have a problem make a complaint. It works.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I used to buy 2 years ago and some lots were bad but most of the time you could find some gems of a deal. As for the last few auctions. Returns, You mean heaps of crap. Just know if it says it was returns to the store they mean salvage. Everything to the exception to new items are salvage. There is no returns that really work anymore. They should change their name to Sanford and son junk dealers.com. Save your money and buy elsewhere. Pure crap. Oh be aware that new items are low value products like a charging block for phones. Sold me 100 of the 1 amp chargers. Take 2 days to charge your phone. So I would say all the crap on there is just heaps of junk and you will not gain anything from purchasing. Find other outlets to buy inventory from.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I purchased a refrigerator from liquidation.com as "store return". Unfortunately it was not in working condition and it was made in 2014 (old). I contacted them to pay my money back to me since it is a junk. They rejected. They are selling junk items as store returns. It is not acceptable. For me $800.00 my money to put in junk. I have complain about liquidation.com. They are stealing people's money by selling junk stuff. They are selling junk items as "store returns". Please be careful when you purchase from liquidation.com.

Liquidation.com Company Information