2.0/5 (429 ratings)

About Liquidation.com

Liquidation.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2023

This company sells bait and switch merchandise at auction. Whether it is the company or its sellers they promise great deals and they deliver junk or fake items. For example they will have auctions saying i14 Pro Max 3 for $290. Of course the average person will think they are Apple iPhone 14s. But no... They are fake Chinese iPhone 14 lookalikes running Android OS. That's just one example. There are hundreds of similar scam auctions. This is just one of the problems with this site. I have heard many other horror stories. Just search for "liquidation.com reviews" and you will see what I mean. If you bid on an item and then you want to retract the bid before the auction they do not allow retraction of bids and then you have to dispute with your CC company of course. If you paid by wire you can say goodbye to your money. I suggest you stay away if you value your money.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2023

We purchased a 'package' of electronic returns from Liquidation.com. The seller stated MSRP was $4011.00, but when we received the package and inventoried the items they sent, the actual MSRP from manufacturer's websites was $1861.25. That's a difference of over $2100 between stated MSRP and actual MSRP. In addition, 2 of the 'big ticket items' in the auction package were airpods, both of which were sealed in their boxes. However, further inspection showed that the items had been replaced with counterfeit/damaged items, and were re-sealed to appear like new. The other big ticket item was a security camera system, but it had been used and had a password set on it. We were unable to get the password reset, so this item is useless, too.

We contacted Liquidation.com about our issues with this transaction, and they wouldn't assist us because we tried to sell some of the items before filing the complaint. But unfortunately, we couldn't know the extent that we were defrauded until we sold the airpods and were advised by our eBay buyers that the items were fakes. Avoid purchasing from this company if you expect to get any decent merchandise or any level of service after a sale.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2022

There are sellers and Auction site but they basically in cahoots with each other. They have automated shill bidders to make sure they get the most money out of you. How do I know? Because all my auctions, I had losing bids for days and up to the last few hours I was losing then all of a sudden I got a notification hours before the auction ended that I won the bid. Oh well, I was regretting that last bid but since I won. I had to pay now so I did.

Took very long to ship and when the first lot arrived, it wasn't as advertised. I won 4 Lenovo Chromebook. The first two was abused and was told it was refurbished, it is more like salvaged. The pictures didn't show any stickers and all the units I received has all kinds of property stickers like they used in schools. These stickers are hard to remove because they are intended as anti-theft stickers. I removed the stickers and scratches are all over the place, I was wondering how that was possible? I thought the stickers would have protected the shell but I'm guessing this laptops has been re-incarnated more than twice already.

The other two of four I received was even worst. Let's just say the stickers and scratches are the least of my concerns. The touchpad was falling of, the power cords are not working, scratches on the screen, the screws missing as well as the little rubber pads that cover them. No doubt these 2 are going to disposal. The garbage man may not even take it. So in case I forgot to mention, there is another lot. I waited patiently but keeping my hopes up that this might be a better batch but after many 3 weeks of waiting, it was agreed to just cancel it.

These crooks still charged me with cancellation fee even though it was not my fault. I can open a dispute for the first lot but it will only prolong the game these people are playing. I can only wish I can go back in time and not deal with this company. Learn from my mistake and hopefully I can save some people that may be reading this.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

Liquidation.com supports scammers and allows them to freely operate on their site with no repercussions. I ordered "High End Boutique Returns", essentially what was supposed to be mail returns to a high end boutique in Beverly Hills, CA. First of all, they printed a literal copy of MY shipping label and stuck it to every single flat rate bubble mailer included in my shipment. They even blacked out the "to" and "from" although you can still read it when held to the light. Full of Salvation Army quality clothing worth $3-$5 each. 10 year old worn Calvin Klein shirts etc. Nothing at all that would be sold in a high end boutique anywhere in LA, never mind Beverly Hills. When I contacted the company they made me send in 60 photos and videos before flat out rejecting my dispute saying "contents unknown". Better off hunting thrift stores and flea markets than believing ANYTHING from liquidation.com.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

Please Do not buy from here as others have said, ZERO customer service. If you bid the wrong amount no one gets back to you, when you go pick up your stuff and you can't fit it all they will just leave it outside. They have huge cancellation Fees. Even if you bid the wrong amount and win the item they charge you. I spent over $10k here and becasue I bid the wrong amount they want to charge me a fee.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2022

I purchased 498 Taotronics Soundliberty 97, 95 and 92 earbuds from Liquidation.com. The condition was listed as "shelf-pulls" which they define as merchandise never purchased from a store and pulled off the shelf. Most of the items I received were still in the plastic wrapping. When I opened one to test out the quality, it would not charge. I tested 14 more and none of them worked. When I contacted them, they advised me I would need to send a video of each defective item to receive a refund for each one. That is 498 videos. 498!

If I were to try and charge each unit for the 3 hours advised in the instruction manual, and charged them 24 hours a day, it would take me over 62 days to finish charging them! At that point I would assume they would tell me that it is well past the return window and they cannot be sure that I didn't damage the items myself. They still stood by their decision and denied my return.

I have now submitted a dispute with my bank and will be sending a letter to the BBB, FTC and my state attorney general to lodge formal complaints against this company. I can only hope my bank takes my side in the claim. Please avoid this company at all costs as their communication skill are dismal. They didn't even email or call me to tell me my dispute was rejected. I only found out after emailing 4 times, then calling them. I have seen other reports of shill bidding, cannot confirm that is the case, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

I bought a wholesale box of earrings that claimed to be $19.99-$29.99. I received a box that looked NOTHING like the pictures, some garbage "Chuns Jewelry" that are not even worth $1 a piece. Customer service of course gave me the run-around and will not refund me. Save yourself the headache and do not buy from this scam company. This company need to be shut down because they are scamming people for their money.

Original review: July 1, 2022

Purchased two “packages” - First I purchased a mixed package of Returns and/or shelf pulls. The actual purchase price was low, however, where they made up their money was the ungodly shipping costs. Had a “opening” experience for a few friends that were interested in getting involved. I received JUNK, worn clothing, hairy dog supplies, screws, old phone cases, weird stickers only useable thing was a men's walmart watch. So, I decided undeliverable packages. They valued the 40 packages at over $6000. Had a bidding war and after SHIPPING I paid about $600+ but according to their advertising the total value was going to be over $6000.

I beg you people go and spend your money any other way - we got expired food. Yes 2 bags of returned rice, 2 yr old date book, cell phone cases for all the odd phones, masks, off brand squirt guns. The biggest box was a blow up unicorn water tunnel…has a hole in it! More screws from not sure where or what. Books, used torn, dog chewed book. Expired, leaking face cream. Pure GARBAGE. Do not believe these tik tok unveiling videos. Folks, 90% are returns and people don’t care how they return things or if all pieces are even in the box. You don’t need the headache, frustration or anymore garbage. They are making money off of fools like me and laughing all the way to the bank.

Original review: April 22, 2022

I’ve bought a pallet based on its size, weight & dimension. 1/4th of the size and the weight was expired food; Another 3 boxes were with foods that expire in 20 days; also expired medications, drink shakes, disinfecting wipes, 2000 of Biden’s stickers, half of box of COVID masks, half of box of old phone cases - all junk, out-aged stuff and prohibited items. The wooden pallet itself was 70 pound which is almost 10% of the total weight. I opened a dispute, and the CS gave 24 hours to count each sticker and each can, and picture it all. I made the pics of what was expired but refused to count the cans and stickers and my dispute was declined.

This site is a total scam with no rules for the sellers. As I read the rules, I see “Buyer must, buyer is required, buyer has to, buyer is obligated, etc” and nothing for the sellers. They have no list of prohibited items, no shipping time frames, and no obligations to fill out manifests and descriptions. Beware people, as I’m going to list my expired food on there soon!

Original review: April 18, 2022

Most of the sellers on this site only take wire transfer in form of payment. Don't fall for it as I did. I purchased 10 Iphones used and received 10 destroyed iphones, all icloud locked. Some won't ever power on.

Liquidation.com Company Information