Liquidation.com

Stars Rating

• 9%
  • 91%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?

Reviewed May 24, 2024

If I could leave zero stars I would. I won a pallet of merchandise ended up costing almost 600 dollars after shipping (winning bid was 90 bucks) which was still a good deal according to MSRP. The two biggest things supposed to be in the pallet were not even in the shipment! They gave me 40 bucks back to compensate 400 dollar value of merchandise. The rest of the stuff that came did not even have all of the parts so none of it is actually useable. They should have labeled it a salvage pallet. Will never get on their site again.

Reviewed May 17, 2024

My rate experience with Liquidation.com on a scale from 1 to 10, I would say is 7. My first order I purchased a lot of Sony speakers in Grade A Condition and I received the speakers within a decent timeframe. However, one of the speakers didn't work, so I took a video of the speaker, uploaded it, and was reimbursed within a few days.

My second order was an Amazon liquidation HomeGoods lot (SHELF PULL), and on the manifest it stated the lot was worth over $2,300, but after researching each item, it came out to being a little over $2,000 so not too far off. It took over 20 days to receive my items so I wasn't too happy about that, but when I did receive my items, it came on a pallet wrapped very nicely. I went through the whole pallet, checked each item, and all items were as described on the manifest so I was HAPPY!! My advice when buying from liquidation.com would be to get items that are either shelf pulls, like new, new, or grade A. Steer clear of the Returns, Mixed lots, and Damaged lots because you will end up getting a bunch of crap and wasting a lot of money. My experience was good so I will continue on this site. Hope this was helpful and good luck.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed May 5, 2024

Do not bid or purchase from this site! Won an auction that included a couch and a sectional couch. I bid on that auction for the sectional. Took a day off from work and rented a Uhaul only to receive one piece of the sectional. They credited me a small portion of the auction bid. A week later after being disgusted with my experience opened the other box which was supposed to be a couch only to find out it also was only one piece of that couch. Because I didn’t contact them in my original complaint they said too bad. Worst mistake I made. Paid $400+ for two pieces of couches two pans, a 6ft tree and garland. Ripped off!! DO NOT TRUST this site… frauds!

Reviewed April 5, 2024

I would give them negative stars if I could. I received a shipment of return goods from "High End Boutiques". Nothing was high end. It was all low quality, used, garbage. I was unable to resolve issues with them. Stay Away! It's a scam.

Reviewed April 1, 2024

Liquidation.com is an absolute fraud. Actually, they seem to manage auctions for other vendors and will hide behind this fact... it is buyer beware at the highest level. I have probably done 10-15 auctions. Some of their seller partners seem to have a high level of character and some are absolute criminals. One shipment was supposed to have $12k in products in it. I am pretty even-minded and know that $12k is probably $6k, but when I got it, I found the manifest to be absolute fraud and I really don't think I will be able to sell any of this stuff.

The big box looked like someone dumped all the trash out of the back of their pickup truck into the box. The dollar value of this transaction would make this a felony in GA. Liquidation.com has EXCELLENT customer service but that is the limit of their excellence and they will NOT protect the buyer. Another transaction that was in the $1500 range never arrived... and I am STILL trying to get my money back. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS.

Profile pic of the author.
      Verified purchase

Reviewed Feb. 14, 2024

They once had legitimately good items for sale at good wholesale prices in quantity that could be refurbished and re-sold by repair shops. Not any more. Most decent items are onesy-twosy from repairshops at full retail or even higher prices. A 12 year old MacBook for over $800? Even in the past, you had to be wary of scam sellers and Liquidation.com would never back you up. I'm talking sellers who ship a pile of laptops with zero packing material in a thin cardboard box so all you receive is a box of salvage. Also, horrible with some sellers who would sell stuff far more damaged than their crappy photos showed, and of course Liquidation.com gives no recourse.

And now, today, I found out that they will deactivate your account and charge you a $200 fee for reactivation if you do not pay for an auction within two business days after auction close. Every time I've contacted their service, they seem to be a very small operation that doesn't really know what they are doing. Twice I had to fight with them about their attempts to charge us for shipping a 2 pound laptop on a full sized wooden palette, adding $100 to the cost that should have been about $20 max. Liquidation.com in 2024 is useless.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Jan. 20, 2024

Ordered 2 "Unopened/unknown" returns via Liquidation for Surplusandreturns. Close to 60 items. More than 75% of items in the box were opened, examined and resealed. Sale stated returns and lost mail, the other items were neither and just random things, un-mailed tossed in. Manifest between the 2 auctions stated 4 18x18x24 boxes, with a weight around 50 pounds each, or 200 pounds. Surplusandreturns shipped 2 boxes 18x18x24 at 30 pounds each and 2 boxes 15x15x4 weighing 4 pounds, and was charged for 50 pounds in shipping. Surplusandreturns is a reseller and is not providing the truth about their products and Liquidation.com website is complacent in the sales. Buyer beware

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2024

I won two auctions in one day. (My first time bidding.) I could tell that a few of the other bundles I had bid on continued to rise way out of a resalers price point. (I believe the sellers are bidding against you, I cannot prove that...) Anyway, I won two... When the bill came in it had a charge for a liftgate. We are talking about two 25lb boxes, maybe. So I called Liquidation.com and they stated that I had to wait for UPS to deliver my packages before they could do anything about the charge. Well UPS showed up today and I took a picture of the guy holding the two boxes behind his truck which did not have a liftgate. UPS drivers are the BEST! So I called them back and they informed me that there was not a charge for the liftgate. Looking at the invoice it just says delivery charge. So the breakdown was gone... Yeah.

Well then I opened the boxes to start inspecting the product to list. EVERY SINGLE COAT WAS A SMALL!!! It was listed as a MIX! They put smalls into XL BAGS! And then the Polos... they are mostly Outlet labels... absolute CRAP! I am so upset. Please do not buy from them nor the seller that goes by monike21. I called them back and they didn't care!! NEVER AGAIN! I will buy in person, no more auctions.

Reviewed Nov. 14, 2023

Beware of this site!!! Ordered a pallet and everything was opened and trash! When I say trash 1/2 of the packages had trash in them, 2 had a couple rolls of toilet paper and other misc stuff. We made a complaint and was told we had no case. The listing stated 50lbs of goods, the box was tiny and weighed 12lbs! We were charged for 50 lbs of shipping on this item. Avoid them all costs.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Nov. 14, 2023

#1 Liquidation.com sells mostly trash LITTERALY. I purchased many pallets from different Liquidation warehouse locations. I have my own truck so I like to pick up in person. This company TRULY doesn't care what they sell. For example I purchased 7 pallets of Lowe's returns which turn out to be a DISASTER - mostly broken trash items that should NEVER be offered for sale.

After making contact with Liquidation.com they said that it was not their responsibly that they sold me Lowe's dumpster trash. Another horrible experience was actually my first buying swim suits that were dry rotted and dirty (bloody). Very disgusting. Lastly they have lots of stupid rules designed to cheat you out for your money for example. If you're buying and you are trying to win a certain # of bids before you schedule a pickup they will deactivate your account and charge you a fee (which happened to me a couple of times). I can go on and on about my TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE with this company. I only want to hopefully help a unwitting person spare themselves lost time and money dealing with this ridiculous company. If you want better QUALITY and SERVICE buy from B-STOCK.COM and whatever you do NEVER even consider buying from Liquidation.com because you WILL REGRET IT my friend.

Liquidation.com Company Information