1.28/5
Based on 166 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

172 Liquidation.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 21, 2018

I purchased a refrigerator from liquidation.com as "store return". Unfortunately it was not in working condition and it was made in 2014 (old). I contacted them to pay my money back to me since it is a junk. They rejected. They are selling junk items as store returns. It is not acceptable. For me $800.00 my money to put in junk. I have complain about liquidation.com. They are stealing people's money by selling junk stuff. They are selling junk items as "store returns". Please be careful when you purchase from liquidation.com.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I bought returns from Home Depot and was very satisfied. I purchased bathroom vanities, sinks, mirrors, etc. I expected to get some crap but all of it was useful. I build rent houses and used the parts there. I made sure to check the prices retail before I purchased to ensure I was getting a good deal. I am happy so far.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: June 13, 2018

I won the following Transactions: ** on Feb 6, 2017, ** on Feb 7, 2017, and ** on Feb 8, 2017. Later, on 13 Feb 2017, I scheduled an appointment to pick up the above 3 transactions from their Brampton location. When I went to pick up the items, the staff found items of Transaction No. **, which I picked up. The staff member said they could not find the whole Transaction No. **, and few items are missing in Transaction No. **. They said they will look around again, if found, will send them by courier, otherwise will ISSUE ME A CREDIT for missing items.

I waited for another 9 days for their response until 22 February 2017, then I sent an email inquiring about the status of missing items, and requested them to hold the items, if found, as I was travelling next day for a month. When I came back from my travel I found one box of Transaction No **, with all the items in it. But from the Transaction No. **, we received only 2 TVs of 32", missing one 48" TV and another 32" TV. I requested them to find out whether they were able to find the missing TVs of Transaction No. **, if not, to issue a credit for the missing TVs. I phoned and emailed their customer service several times. At the end they asked me to file a formal dispute. I filed the dispute and still waiting for several months for refund... No response.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I purchased a lot of 4 Macbooks and 8 iPads which was listed as Returns but upon receiving shipment all the units but One of the iPad is in working condition. Rest of them needs parts and some of them can't be repaired. Filed the dispute right away but they are backing the seller and rewarding him with the payment. However, I received two boxes of trash. Please be aware of the Seller "SoCalWholesale" selling junk/trash. Getting full support from Liquidation.com. Please share with your friends and family. Save them from the scam these people are running.

Original review: May 24, 2018

This site allows sellers to false advertise their products, and then when you figure it out they will not cancel order and will not give you a refund. Recommend to never buy from them. They are scammers working alongside the scamming sellers. They will not give out any seller info, so you can't contact them. Scam all the way. Example They advertise 185 car cameras for sale. I got 5 and 180 worthless wires. Only when you search through all the records you would find this. There should be a negative star for fraud.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?

Original review: May 20, 2018

I would say I am pretty good at weeding out bad liquidation product from the different liquidation companies I buy from. I have been purchasing liquidation product for over 20 years now for my shop and online store but the people who sell on Liquidation.com just are the worst at lying about their products. I purchase clothing, shoes, accessories, housewares etc. and have never been ripped off as bad as I have from some of these sellers. Don't get me wrong, I have purchased a couple of lots that were OK but I lose a lot more money than I make on this site. Customer service just doesn't exist with Liquidation.com.

Just a suggestion, but stick with good reliable companies. Purchase my clothing from Liquidation General, (They are by far the best when it come to clothing, wish they sold other stuff). Purchase all my Housewares from TMX Liquidators (Good Housewares, sometime a little to much salvage in them). Purchase my accessories from Wholesale Direct LTD (Good accessories if they have a sale on them). Hope this helps some people from getting ripped off, wouldn't take the gamble with Liquidation.com

Original review: May 16, 2018

I purchased a lot of 15 computers and hard drives as "salvage." Typically salvage means it can be repaired or used for parts. However, I received two boxes of trash. The items were carelessly thrown in large, flimsy boxes and flattened UPS boxes slid in between them. Anyone who has ever shipped a computer knows this is not going to work. Of the computers I received, three of them might be repairable. Every computer was banged up, many of the cases were bent beyond use. Several older machines were missing their proprietary power supplies, rendering them unreasonable to repair. The hard drives I received were also loosely packed in a flimsy box then carelessly tossed in one of the bigger boxes.

They subsequently came loose during shipping and were completely smashed. The one surprise of the lot, a vintage iMac G3, if working is worth enough to make up for the rest of the lot, was completely shattered with plastic shards all over the inside of the box it came in. This tells me that it was intact when they packed it, and it was damaged during shipping. Immediately on receiving and inspecting the shipment, I filed a dispute. It has been over 2 weeks, and I haven't heard anything. Attempts to contact customer service have been fruitless, and I'm still out hundreds of dollars on merchandise that I could neither use nor sell. Many of the listings MSRPs are far removed from reality. They list the new MSRP on 8 year old computers, and expect to get half of that value when in reality you will see less than 5% of that.

Another common misrepresentation on listings that will definitely not get you a refund if you file a dispute is sellers will list 50 pieces of an item and headphones. Any average person will see 50 of an item and 50 headphones. But if you look at the Manifest, it is one of the item and 49 headphones. And they aren't even good headphones that you will make your money back on, they are dollar store headphones you can get off Alibaba for $0.10 a set. Essentially, if you buy anything off this website that you cannot go to the warehouse and personally inspect, you will get ripped off. You're better off on eBay where there is buyer protection. Because Liquidation.com doesn't protect you against scammers, which is why they are so rampant on this site.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Lowe's returns have been returned because the buyer who has broken the merchandise. You are buying crap merchandise. Missing parts, broken toilets, missing ceiling fan blades - I can go on and on. If you buy ANY computers from Liquidation.com you're a fool. I have never had a problem with any Home Depot purchase. INSPECT YOUR VANITY BEFORE YOU LEAVE. PRICES ARE ALWAYS WRONG ON THEIR LISTINGS. VANITY FOR $898 WILL DROP $200. People check online.

Inspect everything before you leave the parking lot. Take a camera - you'll need the documentation. Good luck submitting a dispute. I am STILL waiting. Loading takes forever. NEVER buy a returned refrigerator. Mine had food still in it. DO NOT BUY LOWE'S!!! DO NOT BUY APPLIANCES!!! DO NOT BUY COMPUTERS!!! Be prepared for a sorry you should have known better from customer service. And yes, you can believe a lot of these negative reviews from other buyers. I do.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Long story short I bought 4 TV. 1 × 79" 4k and 3 × 75" 4k TVs. All listed as Return and shown as in Working condition, well that wasn't the case, all came with cracked screens packaged in flimsy boxing... Just straight up junk. I disputed these items. Liquidation told me the TVs was listed properly and paid the seller, "properly listed would of been salvaged". Now, I been buying from Liquidation for years and never had a problem until Jan, Feb, March of 2018. They showed me that they will scam the ** out of you just to make a buck. Sad part is and they don't care. Luckily my financial institution took care of me and gave my money back.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Absolute junk and when they make a mistake it takes hours to get ahold of anyone who can help with the issue but even then they will not admit any fault for their mistakes. They charged me 97.00 in shipping when I asked them not to ship items, even though they decided to ship items anyways. When shipment did arrive it was missing an entire box so now I am disputing this. When I asked to speak to a supervisor they say they will have one call but I do not receive any calls. This company is a joke... BEWARE!!!

Original review: March 23, 2018

I am at Liquidation.com often. I want to voice the good and bad and be honest to the public and staff at Liquidation. The company is great yes their flaws with all in life. Many the issues that arrive are not the staff's fault like missing items or broke but look to the good. It outweighs the bad. And the company is great. This is not new merchandise so people should expect that. The biggest issue I have honestly seen at Liquidation in my area is the drama between workers and bad mood and outside drama of talk in parking lot. Employees need to treat the public good and not let it be a playground each day. Things need to be took serious. Again Liquidation is great. The focus needs to be emphasized on that the workers are the key to making the place better. I will update again soon.

Original review: March 18, 2018

I have seen a lot of bad reviews about this company but decided I would still give it a chance. A lot of negative reviews are related to people not reading the post, whether it be buyers fees or shipping of the quality of the product. Products are listed as “new” “returns” or “salvage”. The salvage items are not working and only sold for parts so people will bid on these items to without reading the description. As long as you read and find auctions in your area this is a fantastic website to make money. My most recent buy was 27 headphones for a very cheap price and every single pair is working perfectly. Don’t listen to unintelligence. This is a great website.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I have purchased from many liquidation companies in my time. I have found a lot of bad ones and have found a few good ones to deal with. I have 3 large off-price clothing stores in Little Rock, plus I sell quite a bit of product online. I am always looking for great deals, high quality and high-end product to put in my stores. I came across Liquidation.com about 3 months ago and it was a horrible experience.

Purchased 800 pieces of mixed clothing that was suppose to be first quality. This was not first quality, it was all return, damaged product. Tried to file a complaint and get my money back. That was a complete waste of time, they gave me the runaround and finally closed my account. Stick with good, consistent liquidation companies. I use either Liquidation General, UTI Liquidators or Valued Liquidators. Not saying you shouldn't take a chance every once in awhile, but in my opinion you should purchase your large purchases from companies you are familiar with.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I gave them many chances to get it right but this is enough. I get 2 lots and the 1st one, (Industrial Gloves NEW in Box) Missing the 2 most expensive cases in the invoice which were Chemical Suits times 12 and White Spill suits times 12. Both Completely missing and I enter a Dispute to which they NEVER RESPOND. The other advertised used Designer Handbags and I get Nothing Designer but I did get STRAW Bags and some old BS. Nothing like advertised. Again file a Dispute, Again NOTHING. This company is the biggest rip off there is in Plainfield, Indiana and from what I hear, all over the country, this Company is nowhere near what it claims to be.

WE GAVE THEM CHANCE AFTER CHANCE, This is our 2nd report on Liquidation.com. Save you Money and shop elsewhere. There are many good liquidity sites out there. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE. You get ripped off at every turn. I had to open a Case with PayPal to get the Money Back, and I'm sure I will never see the missing Suits they owe me. Live and learn. DO NOT SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY. I promise you will be greatly disappointed.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

This company clearly bids up their own lots. This is not a legit company. They send you junk, you open a claim and they ignore you for 30 days!!! They will squeeze you like a lemon and you will be working for free to push their crappy products just to break even. Stop SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

After purchasing a lot of 42 Bluetooth wireless headsets I was told by LG after listing them on eBay that with the model # listed on the item and the box that they were counterfeit as that model # is owned by someone thru LG and to remove the product being listed anywhere. I had emailed Liquidation.com regarding this and my charges and still haven't heard one word back yet. Since they aren't responsible for making sure what they sell they aren't responsible for getting back with complaints. I've lost money on this and please be wary of you losing money also.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I have been purchasing from Liquidation for about 5 years, I use to get some broken items with most being good until I bought 15k in items with almost everyone broken. I noticed on the packaging of every item it had a piece of tape with black marker handwriting that said Liquidation which tells me this seller is selling all broken stuff but not on salvage. He's selling it on new/used. Unfortunately I took my items with me and their rule is you check them there. That's impossible when you buy 10 pallets at a time and rent a truck and hire helpers like I do. Also because I never had these many broken items ever before I trusted the system.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Won 2 auctions consisting of 52 blue ray players and received 30 DVD players and 22 blue ray players, Liquidation.com said, "your problem, should have checked boxes at warehouse in Brampton and complained then." I bid on their manifest they presented and they scammed me, now they are nowhere to help, I sent a letter to CEO of Sony Canada, with comments on their business partners scamming, Visa no help. Small claims???

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I have purchased several lots of products from Liquidation.com from their Brampton, Ontario Canada warehouse. Products like Sony Bluetooth Speakers, Sony headphones, Sony portable stereos and some Asus and Dell laptops too. Bottom line, don't use them. Too many products that I've sold on eBay and Amazon are being returned by customers because they're defective - they don't work.

I'm fine with one or two items out of 30+ but when it's 30%-40% of them, I actually end up losing money. The customer service at Liquidation.com is awful - they chew gum while talking to me and sound incredibly unprofessional along with being unhelpful. I too believe something's up with their auctions. That is the bidding seems to be rigged in order to drive up the cost. I put in a maximum bid of $550 at the time when my winning bid was $375 yet someone else bid it up to $525 and then quit? I ended up winning at $550. Yes, I suggest you don't waste your time or money with these people.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I won an auction through liquidation on December 9, 2017, for Casio watches that had listed MSRP at $6992 and I paid $669.45 to the seller sportsgeardepot. The seller had listed the auction as returned merchandise and what I received was nothing but junk watches most of which weren't even running and there is no way a store would accept any of these watches as returned (see pictures). I filed a dispute the same day that I received the delivery on December 12, 2017, and received confirmation that my dispute has been received and that they would investigate.

I called every week after filing my dispute and got a run around each time that they were behind because of the holidays. On January 9, 2018, I checked my account with liquidation and found that they had made a judgment favoring the seller without my knowledge. I have a good enough case to sit down with my lawyer and sue this company. Avoid this company if you don't want to lose your money.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I have had 2 purchases with Liquidation.com. The first, I ordered 700 pieces from a store's shelves. The picture showed hoodies, jackets and other stuff that was blurred. What did I get? 120 book covers (like I used 50 years ago); candles that were pre-melted; shampoos and cosmetics that were either emptied or damaged. Dealing with them, you might as well just bang your head against the wall. They want pictures so I sent pictures. Whoops, they were too late even though they were sent 2 days after receiving the "merchandise". Also, they were too blurry. My pictures were clearer than the ones they post to sell the merchandise.

Second purchase was a refurbished computer, complete with Monitor, keyboard, mouse. Keyboard and mouse did not fit the computer. CPU turned on, but did not function. Monitor turned on but does not function. They wanted pictures, I sent pictures. They wanted video so I asked them what they wanted in the video. No response. Finally I hear from them and they say the case has been decided in the seller's favor since I did not provide them with video. They also said that the monitor and keyboard and mouse were extras (as in a gift) and were not part of the bid, even though the bid said they were included. Never again will I buy from them. They are deceptive in their pictures, deceptive in their descriptions and unresponsive to requests for information. I wish the Attorney General would lock them up.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

Received the goods I bid on and they were nothing like the items I bid on. When I emailed them to let them know they had sent me the wrong goods, I was told to lodge a complaint which I did sent them photos and told them I had been sent some XL Christmas rubbish by mistake. Only after several emails I was told I had lodged my complaint too late even though I sent them an email the same day I received the rubbish.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I started purchasing merchandise back in October 2016... first with Amazon Liquidation as Returns from Indiana. Then I started purchasing larger pallets and picking them up myself using a rental truck out of the NC warehouse. I purchased Compact Refrigerators, Walmart furniture, patio furniture from Hampton Bay/Home Depot, electronics, and then finally 8 pallets of tools and 30 microwaves over the course of one year.

The manifests must not be done by Liquidation, because a lot of the merchandise disappears by the time I receive it. Good things are picked out such as chainsaws, electronics, and batteries to tools. I am pretty confident as of this time that the warehouse guys are stealing these things and the pallets are not even checked.

Look at the pictures on the website... they are vague and purposely blurry. If anyone with experience takes a blurry picture, there is sure to be another picture taken to ensure it's clear. There is nothing to be seen in the pictures, a large cardboard box with no writing. This is a flag that something shady is going on. I do expect some items to be missing. I didn't expect the same types of items to be missing altogether. None of the cordless tools had their batteries. Coincidence?

Also, the tool auctions in Indiana are cheaper than the auctions in NC... they are charging double the freight to the buyer. Like I said above, it started out good and promising but as of this time I guess I'm done being their customer.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I saw Apple iPhone 6 Smartphones, Unlocked & More, Condition: Salvage. When they said unlocked that means it works, when I receive this items, none is working. I go through a lot of stress to make 6 work, this 6 phones has iCloud locked, and they advertise unlocked. I also purchase 200 units of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, wrong items was shipped to me. I have file dispute. No reply till now. Lot of cash is involved.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I have had an account with Liquidation.com for more than 10 years. In prior years my experience was mostly good in that at least 70% of the items that I received in a "returns" lot was sellable and I could usually at least make my money back. I filed a dispute once and I won because the seller sold me junk that didn't work. At that time, their return lots were always inspected and marked on the manifest with their condition.

Well it had been at least 2 or 3 years since I purchased anything from them but I was looking for some school supplies so I went on there. I could tell that there were mostly new sellers on the site and that a lot of them were now selling "Amazon returns". I then won a lot of "returns" from seller Amazon_Liquidators out of Indiana. The description said the items are returned and had not been tested for functionality. That should have set off red flags for me because in the past, they would at least let you know the condition of the items in the lot.

Well, after getting the box, I was dismayed to find half of the items were salvage crap and that ALL of the high dollar value items that would have made me my money back were among the items nonworking, damaged or broken. The rest of the items were fillers such as phone cases, cables, holders etc.-- giveaway items not worth anything. After filing a dispute, I received this email from them:

"We regret to inform you that at this time, we are unable to award the dispute in your favor for the following reason(s): 1) The auction was properly listed as returns. Return condition units are not guaranteed to be functional as the majority have operational and cosmetic issues, they may show signs of use and may not include all parts and accessories. 2) The auction description indicated these units were not tested for functionality."

WAIT!! WHAT!! SO BASICALLY YOU ARE ADMITTING THAT YOUR "RETURNS" ARE JUNK! Liquidation.com is purposely allowing sellers to send them items to sell that they haven't even looked at and call them "returns" just because someone sent it back to Amazon! That's **!! These crooks are knowingly buying items from Amazon that have been tagged as salvage and sending it over to Liquidation as "returns" because Liquidation no longer requires them to inspect their product. Liquidation has then made it easy for them to avoid responsibility for their crap by having them disclaim them in their descriptions. I told them to close my account after having it for 10 years!

Both Liquidation and the sellers are complicit in this scam. They have become greedy ** in order to make money!! Obviously they only care about maintaining their lifestyle that this scam site affords them and not about the consumers who are being victimized by what has become a purely bait and switch tool.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I recently won a lot of 29 iPhones from MEX17 TEXAS. They supposed to be for parts for repair but when I opened them I noticed many parts are missing including logic boards. $4000 lot. Liquidation.com decided case in seller's favor. I see at least three people scammed by that seller, let's get together and file a lawsuit against him.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I ordered a package with sports cards and collectibles and received bugs in my shipment. When I filed the dispute, it took them 3 business days to get back to me and deny my claim!!! I called the 800 number provided if I was dissatisfied with their findings and the response I got was to reply to the email I received where the claim was denied. They are siding with the seller because this is how Liquidation.com makes their money, from the seller. This was my 1st experience with using this website, and since this is how it went, never again. I do not like bugs and especially do not like receiving them in packages that I am having sent to my home!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING OFF THIS WEBSITE! YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Original review: July 13, 2017

I'll begin by saying that we've been in the liquidation business full time since 2014 and understand that you will get good truckloads and bad truckloads. As an overall rule with Liquidation.com you can expect to make somewhere in the 35-50% range if you get it at the right price. (Normally no more than about 15 cents on the quoted retail price with shipping) But you will have to work for it, since they have a large amount of un-fixable broken items on most of their lots. Now, the logistics aspect of their business is in total shambles to put it mildly. You can place an order on a Monday, pay for it right away. Then send the BOL immediately (which they require before they schedule, which means you will then have to call again after you send one that has the time that they actually schedule you for because all of that information has to be right before they will release).

Then they will oftentimes schedule you the following week, and if they made a mistake, they'll push it back another day, normally with less than 24 hours notice. Then your carrier arrives for pickup and lo and behold, the shipment isn't ready to be loaded, and the carrier will often times sit waiting to be loaded for anywhere from 3-6 hours and you'll get stuck with detention pay. (That is the charge a carrier charges for sitting longer than 2 hours at a location.) It's so bad that we have brokers that won't send carriers to their location because they don't want to have to deal with unhappy drivers. Now if this was a one off incident I probably wouldn't write this review but this happens LITERALLY 85-90%. We were ordering between 15 and 20k a month from them and finally gave up on them.

Then, recently, we decided to give them another try, it had been probably 6 months since we ordered from them last. First transaction went super smooth, the carrier only had to wait an hour and 18 mins, they had us scheduled within a day of calling them, so we ordered again. They "overlooked" the BOL email that we sent (Monday) so we called the next day (Tuesday), and the first call the rep couldn't hear us (another problem that recently started occurring with their headsets) so we had to call again. Then she tells us she couldn't find it, about 5 mins of looking and she finds it, then she schedules us for Friday.

So we set up the carrier appointment, and get an email at 10:18 am the day before the pickup that says we're rescheduled for the following Monday. We call and the rep says they overbooked. So we tell them set it up 3 days ago, and he changes the story to we were scheduled for Thursday not Friday WHILE WE ARE LOOKING AT THE EMAIL SHOWING Friday. They says nothing they can do. So again, ask how does this place stay in business?

Original review: July 11, 2017

I have bid for over 15 different products. Only 2 that I received so far is not junk. It is nothing of what pictures and product descriptions that was on their site. Please let me know if someone does start a class action lawsuit. This company needs to be stopped. They are truly a rip off. Sad part I placed all my bids before I receive any of the junk. This seems like it is fraud, misrepresenting of products, Advertisement fraud, and a true RIP OFF. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED.

Original review: July 11, 2017

Don't fall into this watery grave liquidity etc etc. They are legit businesses but malpractice on selling item. Here are the short cuts: If they say USED ITEM (it's really used and abused and some are defective). If they say RETURNED (reality they are already salvaged and good for parts). If they say SALVAGED (the truth they already salvaged the item and was left are metal and plastics). Believe me my first time is my last time. First deal is dead trap. I paid over 800$ to find out the flip is only worth 100$ when I brought it to recycling plant since there no more parts useable and they are good for metal and plastics... So stay away from this liquidity.

Liquidation.com Company Information