2. Miscellaneous

2.0/5 (417 ratings)

About Liquidation.com

Liquidation.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

I have been making Liquidations sales for about a year now and have purchased pallets or lots from several companies. I have now bought five different lots from Liqudation.com, including my current box purchased on 11/25/2020. I have bought electronic boxes, General Merchandise, and current health and beauty. I have found that about 10 - 20 percent of the items are broken or worthless, but that is the chance you take in the Piqudation game. I have never lost money on a pallet, and most of the items are sell quickly or have sold at Yard Sales.

Con: Here is my issue; I could pick my Warehouse orders in Princeton, Indiana. But due to COVID, they are still in a ship only unless you buy a full pallet. Their policy is adding anywhere from $50 - $175 in the shipping cost per order, making the pallets cost over 20% of the total value on my orders. Pro: Shipping is fast and packed in good condition. I think people need to understand the difference between a listed auction of boxes, Gaylord pallets, and Large item actions. I would never buy large items without being able to inspect those items.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Not until I won the bid and set up an appointment did it ever say items would be damaged. Also, every single item, just about, had "Donations" written on it in permanent black marker. How can you sell an item that says donations on the original packaging? Curtains and comforters, also, had it written on the outside package. This makes it hard to sell the products that are good.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Both items I bought were not as described. The jean leggings were not at all and in any way shape or form close to being jeans. And the rhinestone necklaces were so cheap and did not resemble what they advertised. When I asked to get my money back they will not stand by their word. Do not buy from this company. They are a rip off.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I look at 15 different auctions and the manifest list. Each one had items listed as being worth a hundred or more when they are worth less than 20 dollars. Example 150 dollar lot and the expensive piece in it was MPOW headphones saying they are worth 130 dollars. The same exact pair sells at Walmart for 15 dollars. Nothing is worth as much as they say.

Original review: July 30, 2021

My experience was horrible, I bought a box of rings and received a product of the worst quality from China, for more with the details of the Chinese warehouse in the box, nothing to do with the photos and description they published and what I buy. The Customer service washes its hands saying it's as is and they don't care about anything else. Don't trust what you see in the pictures online, or in the description. I do not recommend this website at all!!

Original review: July 15, 2021

First and last time buyer. Buying no problem but what you get is very cheap. Waste of money. Couldn't wait to get my package but when it came in the mailbox in a small, very small, envelope I was so surprised to see how small my package was the necklace I could have gotten at the fair.

Original review: May 29, 2021

I've been using Liquidation for quite a while and always had a good experience, But recently I put in a bid for a target pallet, paid a hefty price. It was set as returns as description. but boxes came stating salvage all over, some item works but most didn't. There a huge difference between salvage and returns. I sent them picture and they rule against me. So I sent my back a chargeback request. At this point Liquidation bans you. This company has shady business practices. Do not buy from Liquidation. This company is on sham. Company are suppose to stand behind what is stated on their site. If they make a mistake make it right.

Original review: May 8, 2021

I purchased some audio products from this seller and the ad stated they were professionally refurbished but what I received was junk with dead batteries. This auction was a straight lie but was able to get my money back 5 weeks later. I attempted to give a feedback on the site but once you get your money back there is no option for a feedback/review. How convenient!

Original review: April 30, 2021

Buyer beware, I bid and paid over $3500 for a pallet and they sent it to the wrong address! After over a week of calling and emailing multiple times a day, they refuse to resolve the issue or refund my money. The customer service is non existence! Buyer beware and do some research before buying from this business, there are people who have mentioned being out-bidden by the people who are affiliated and work for this company in attempt to up the price of the auction. I have purchased multiple pallets in the past and in most cases more than half the items were not as described in the manifest and the customer service did not do anything about it. I will never buy from here again and I recommend everyone who is reading this to do the same. There are many other people who have had the same experience and have left feedback.

Original review: April 22, 2021

Paid for a lot of 51 items with a guaranteed manifested value of $39.99 msrp each totaling 2k, instead I got a box of 47+ 0-20 dollar and four $30 items, mostly trash like a single screw wrapped in plastic, a birthday card, a piece of random plastic, and a corded plug to... something.

Original review: April 6, 2021

I wanted to bid on iPad lots. I've done some careful researching...currently iPad gen 4 and below do not work with the Apple App Store and iTunes store - because the iOS is too old and not upgradeable. This is also true of the iPad mini 1, and the iPad Pro. Sure, you can turn them on, log in and use them with WiFi - but not much else. You can't use them for Facebook, Apple TV+, e.g., there are no useable apps. Probably, you can get on the Internet but most likely any pages with any type of Interaction- will fail.

So I was very dismayed to see the lots sold on Liquidation.com contain mostly older models. In fact like one person suggested the advert will say iPad Air or iPad 5th generation. A completely over jacked MSRP will show values of 1,000s of dollars. But when I looked at the manifest list there were very few that were useable models, often the model in the listing would show up as only 1 unit. Then there would be 47 other units of older models - all with ridiculous values. Sure when they were new in 2010 they might have been worth 600.00 but these models should be given away not sold - they no longer have any value. And yes, I'm talking about new-in-the-box - not just returns, etc.

Not surprisingly, very few of these iPad lots had even a single bid - starting at 1200.00 and more. I did ask if I could challenge the MSRP but the support person said the MSRP value is just a suggestion. That may be so - but the lots have starting bids to match the MSRP. Deceptive! But if these lots do sell - unless the buyer can resell them to other clueless people who don't understand - there is a cutoff model that won't work well or at all...

Liquidation.com Company Information