2.0/5 (421 ratings)

About Liquidation.com

Liquidation.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?

Original review: April 22, 2022

I’ve bought a pallet based on its size, weight & dimension. 1/4th of the size and the weight was expired food; Another 3 boxes were with foods that expire in 20 days; also expired medications, drink shakes, disinfecting wipes, 2000 of Biden’s stickers, half of box of COVID masks, half of box of old phone cases - all junk, out-aged stuff and prohibited items. The wooden pallet itself was 70 pound which is almost 10% of the total weight. I opened a dispute, and the CS gave 24 hours to count each sticker and each can, and picture it all. I made the pics of what was expired but refused to count the cans and stickers and my dispute was declined.

This site is a total scam with no rules for the sellers. As I read the rules, I see “Buyer must, buyer is required, buyer has to, buyer is obligated, etc” and nothing for the sellers. They have no list of prohibited items, no shipping time frames, and no obligations to fill out manifests and descriptions. Beware people, as I’m going to list my expired food on there soon!

Original review: April 18, 2022

Most of the sellers on this site only take wire transfer in form of payment. Don't fall for it as I did. I purchased 10 Iphones used and received 10 destroyed iphones, all icloud locked. Some won't ever power on.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

I have purchased from Liquidation.com in the past and received pallets within a week. This last time, I waited 3 wks and called. They said it was coming. Waited another 2 wks and called. Said it was delayed. Called a third time and they said they had cancelled the order and I would get a refund. No refund, yet.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I was literally robbed by this company and TFORCE SHIPPING. No one will get back to me by email and the phone people are rude as all get out. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SCAM. I can't believe they have no issue stealing from people.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Not until I won the bid and set up an appointment did it ever say items would be damaged. Also, every single item, just about, had "Donations" written on it in permanent black marker. How can you sell an item that says donations on the original packaging? Curtains and comforters, also, had it written on the outside package. This makes it hard to sell the products that are good.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Both items I bought were not as described. The jean leggings were not at all and in any way shape or form close to being jeans. And the rhinestone necklaces were so cheap and did not resemble what they advertised. When I asked to get my money back they will not stand by their word. Do not buy from this company. They are a rip off.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I look at 15 different auctions and the manifest list. Each one had items listed as being worth a hundred or more when they are worth less than 20 dollars. Example 150 dollar lot and the expensive piece in it was MPOW headphones saying they are worth 130 dollars. The same exact pair sells at Walmart for 15 dollars. Nothing is worth as much as they say.

Original review: July 30, 2021

My experience was horrible, I bought a box of rings and received a product of the worst quality from China, for more with the details of the Chinese warehouse in the box, nothing to do with the photos and description they published and what I buy. The Customer service washes its hands saying it's as is and they don't care about anything else. Don't trust what you see in the pictures online, or in the description. I do not recommend this website at all!!

Original review: July 15, 2021

First and last time buyer. Buying no problem but what you get is very cheap. Waste of money. Couldn't wait to get my package but when it came in the mailbox in a small, very small, envelope I was so surprised to see how small my package was the necklace I could have gotten at the fair.

Original review: May 29, 2021

I've been using Liquidation for quite a while and always had a good experience, But recently I put in a bid for a target pallet, paid a hefty price. It was set as returns as description. but boxes came stating salvage all over, some item works but most didn't. There a huge difference between salvage and returns. I sent them picture and they rule against me. So I sent my back a chargeback request. At this point Liquidation bans you. This company has shady business practices. Do not buy from Liquidation. This company is on sham. Company are suppose to stand behind what is stated on their site. If they make a mistake make it right.

Liquidation.com Company Information