1.23/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

184 Liquidation.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Their business is to resell previously returned goods (in my case, from Amazon) in lots. They will state that the merchandise may have "operational and/or cosmetic problems". This statement is only to cover themselves; in fact they are unloading merchandise on unsuspecting buyers that is unsalvageable and belongs in a landfill. They will not accept returns. Complete crooks...stay away.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I was excited to spend roughly $2,000 and make a profit by reselling the stuff on eBay. The titles and pictures are 100% deceiving and mostly a lie. For example, the have a beautiful GPS system with a quantity of 135 listed below the title. The picture only shows a GPS system. When the box arrives at my house, there is ONLY ONE GPS system, and 135 worthless cables that have absolutely no value at all. I was totally ripped off with several other products too. I have since learned they you MUST read the "Manifest" to read the truth- but most people would never know this. I filed a complaint with the BBB and emailed the company, but they refused to do anything. I am hoping to speak on the Clark Howard Show soon.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

We bid on a LG refrigerator with a MSRP of $3,999. It did look like the handles were damaged so we thought okay... That's probably what's wrong with it. It got damaged en route and was returned. NOPE. We get it... It's 4 years old, has a green recycle sticker on the front that is covered by another sticker so we couldn't see it while bidding (very clever **) and the prongs are cut off of the cord. So basically a salvage and they knew that. I filed a dispute and was told no they would not return our money. Called and they referred us back to disputing through email. This is all cute but I'm more interested in getting my money back than playing tag with a company that seems to be scamming a lot of people. Contacting an attorney and if anyone is interested in filing a lawsuit with us please email me your information and a brief statement on what happened so that our lawyer can look it over.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Read fine print very carefully, check shipping on EVERYTHING!!! Read agreement terms! And still after all that you will get very different product than shown in the manifest. I received many designer girls dresses..."NOT". THEY were very dated and most of them stained!!! Uggghhh I wouldn't even buy these at a thrift store. Pictures shown are not the same as what I received at all!!! Very misleading and ridiculous website navigation.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Do your due diligence and read everything about the product you want to bid on and the shipping cost. I bidded on 4 microwave ovens which were used/returned items. I won the auction and paid almost $200 for the items and shipping. Well, what I got was 4 over the range microwave ovens that although they work are completely bashed in (dented) and with deep scratched. Can't fix to make them look presentable. They are good only for the garbage. Will never bid on any items from this place.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liquidation.com?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I purchased a box of shelf pulled clothing. 95% of the items in the box were salvaged items with holes, tears, and stains and definitely not in sell-able condition. I opened a dispute and nobody seemed to even care to try to help me in the situation. I called and emailed and pretty much was put off every time. Finally, 14 days later, somebody finally emailed me back telling me to go screw myself essentially and they are not willing to help me. I thought I was buying some decent clothing with some minor wear and tear from being on the sales floor, but I received a box of pure trash! This company is a scam!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

My very first time trying my luck with purchasing from Liquidation.com... Not good at all. 2 boxes of junk, with one box totally beat up. Some stuff was mangled, some stuff is missing (big ticket items), and some stuff was not as advertised. Basically I was sold a bill of goods that is junk. I have created a dispute case with Liquidation, but no response yet. The seller was [Sourced_from_Amazon_Liquidations], so be careful buying from them. All junk!!! Guys, be very careful!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

SO I thought that this company was legitimate with the offerings. It all looks fairly normal as I buy from other auction sites. My first impression when the packages arrived were disappointing. Two boxes that were very large and filled with paper filler. I am not sure if this was intentional or a shipping issue. When I compared the manifest for count and product verification I found a count discrepancy of 30 items for a 103 manifest. Most all high value items were extremely exaggerated. The manifest showed a large group of generic items and all had $29.99 values.

These were items like a sticker for a sports team, A small # 2 bag of 8 washers, A drawer knob, etc. Just disappointing. SO the Dispute process was a joke. They say 10 days for a response. We disputed this and 30 days later they say to return it. Our response after 5 days is still nothing. In my business we don't store garbage. It is obvious these clowns are nothing but scammers waiting for the next suckers to buy from them.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Just want to give you feedback about recent transactions. I became a customer of Liquidation.com little year ago and was very happy about deals and business with this guys. 2 weeks ago transaction was disaster for me. When warehouse employees start bringing my product out of warehouse I was confused, what happen to a product I purchased. More than half of the product is heavy damaged, bent, disassembled, I was shocked. When I try to refuse the product because it wasn't described condition so I basically purchased 4 lots of garbage. On my question what happen they told me new rules/new management. Sorry. Not allowed to inspect product anymore.

I am very disappointed and asking to review my concern. Pictures of the product we purchasing like from World War 2, no quality at all. I can't even tell sometimes what to buy. It's very bad and nasty experience. Customer satisfaction -5. I spend more than $1000 on appliances and expected to be at least described condition of them. If they want to stay in good customer satisfaction and in business this issue need to be fixed. I don't think I want to buy more from this guys and will not recommend to anyone if no response will come.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I use to purchase from Liquidation.com and their lots were ok. I just purchased a few in the last couple of weeks and they are total junk. I purchased a clothing lot and it was all filled with rips, stains, etc. I also purchased a cosmetic lot and it was all dried out, out of date, and broken cosmetics. Definitely won't buy from this company anymore. I use GOOD liquidation companies to purchase from, like Liquidation General for clothing, TJX Wholesale for cosmetics, Pop's Liquidators for Accessories, etc. I won't use Liquidation.com anymore.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I bought returns and it was salvage. There resolution was 11 dollars back. I made a detailed complaint to the BBB. Two days later liquidation sent me an email stating there were giving me more money back but it is still not enough. If you have an issue with liquidation my advice is the Better Business Bureau. I was told by a phone rep at liquidation that they only have 3 people handling disputes are they are way behind. I am writing this because they are stealing people's money. Some things are okay but I would stay away from returns because the majority of it is salvage. I like the shelf pulls. That is all. I would ever purchase from them in the future. If you have a problem make a complaint. It works.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I used to buy 2 years ago and some lots were bad but most of the time you could find some gems of a deal. As for the last few auctions. Returns, You mean heaps of crap. Just know if it says it was returns to the store they mean salvage. Everything to the exception to new items are salvage. There is no returns that really work anymore. They should change their name to Sanford and son junk dealers.com. Save your money and buy elsewhere. Pure crap. Oh be aware that new items are low value products like a charging block for phones. Sold me 100 of the 1 amp chargers. Take 2 days to charge your phone. So I would say all the crap on there is just heaps of junk and you will not gain anything from purchasing. Find other outlets to buy inventory from.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I purchased a refrigerator from liquidation.com as "store return". Unfortunately it was not in working condition and it was made in 2014 (old). I contacted them to pay my money back to me since it is a junk. They rejected. They are selling junk items as store returns. It is not acceptable. For me $800.00 my money to put in junk. I have complain about liquidation.com. They are stealing people's money by selling junk stuff. They are selling junk items as "store returns". Please be careful when you purchase from liquidation.com.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I bought returns from Home Depot and was very satisfied. I purchased bathroom vanities, sinks, mirrors, etc. I expected to get some crap but all of it was useful. I build rent houses and used the parts there. I made sure to check the prices retail before I purchased to ensure I was getting a good deal. I am happy so far.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I won the following Transactions: ** on Feb 6, 2017, ** on Feb 7, 2017, and ** on Feb 8, 2017. Later, on 13 Feb 2017, I scheduled an appointment to pick up the above 3 transactions from their Brampton location. When I went to pick up the items, the staff found items of Transaction No. **, which I picked up. The staff member said they could not find the whole Transaction No. **, and few items are missing in Transaction No. **. They said they will look around again, if found, will send them by courier, otherwise will ISSUE ME A CREDIT for missing items.

I waited for another 9 days for their response until 22 February 2017, then I sent an email inquiring about the status of missing items, and requested them to hold the items, if found, as I was travelling next day for a month. When I came back from my travel I found one box of Transaction No **, with all the items in it. But from the Transaction No. **, we received only 2 TVs of 32", missing one 48" TV and another 32" TV. I requested them to find out whether they were able to find the missing TVs of Transaction No. **, if not, to issue a credit for the missing TVs. I phoned and emailed their customer service several times. At the end they asked me to file a formal dispute. I filed the dispute and still waiting for several months for refund... No response.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I purchased a lot of 4 Macbooks and 8 iPads which was listed as Returns but upon receiving shipment all the units but One of the iPad is in working condition. Rest of them needs parts and some of them can't be repaired. Filed the dispute right away but they are backing the seller and rewarding him with the payment. However, I received two boxes of trash. Please be aware of the Seller "SoCalWholesale" selling junk/trash. Getting full support from Liquidation.com. Please share with your friends and family. Save them from the scam these people are running.

Original review: May 24, 2018

This site allows sellers to false advertise their products, and then when you figure it out they will not cancel order and will not give you a refund. Recommend to never buy from them. They are scammers working alongside the scamming sellers. They will not give out any seller info, so you can't contact them. Scam all the way. Example They advertise 185 car cameras for sale. I got 5 and 180 worthless wires. Only when you search through all the records you would find this. There should be a negative star for fraud.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I would say I am pretty good at weeding out bad liquidation product from the different liquidation companies I buy from. I have been purchasing liquidation product for over 20 years now for my shop and online store but the people who sell on Liquidation.com just are the worst at lying about their products. I purchase clothing, shoes, accessories, housewares etc. and have never been ripped off as bad as I have from some of these sellers. Don't get me wrong, I have purchased a couple of lots that were OK but I lose a lot more money than I make on this site. Customer service just doesn't exist with Liquidation.com.

Just a suggestion, but stick with good reliable companies. Purchase my clothing from Liquidation General, (They are by far the best when it come to clothing, wish they sold other stuff). Purchase all my Housewares from TMX Liquidators (Good Housewares, sometime a little to much salvage in them). Purchase my accessories from Wholesale Direct LTD (Good accessories if they have a sale on them). Hope this helps some people from getting ripped off, wouldn't take the gamble with Liquidation.com

Original review: May 16, 2018

I purchased a lot of 15 computers and hard drives as "salvage." Typically salvage means it can be repaired or used for parts. However, I received two boxes of trash. The items were carelessly thrown in large, flimsy boxes and flattened UPS boxes slid in between them. Anyone who has ever shipped a computer knows this is not going to work. Of the computers I received, three of them might be repairable. Every computer was banged up, many of the cases were bent beyond use. Several older machines were missing their proprietary power supplies, rendering them unreasonable to repair. The hard drives I received were also loosely packed in a flimsy box then carelessly tossed in one of the bigger boxes.

They subsequently came loose during shipping and were completely smashed. The one surprise of the lot, a vintage iMac G3, if working is worth enough to make up for the rest of the lot, was completely shattered with plastic shards all over the inside of the box it came in. This tells me that it was intact when they packed it, and it was damaged during shipping. Immediately on receiving and inspecting the shipment, I filed a dispute. It has been over 2 weeks, and I haven't heard anything. Attempts to contact customer service have been fruitless, and I'm still out hundreds of dollars on merchandise that I could neither use nor sell. Many of the listings MSRPs are far removed from reality. They list the new MSRP on 8 year old computers, and expect to get half of that value when in reality you will see less than 5% of that.

Another common misrepresentation on listings that will definitely not get you a refund if you file a dispute is sellers will list 50 pieces of an item and headphones. Any average person will see 50 of an item and 50 headphones. But if you look at the Manifest, it is one of the item and 49 headphones. And they aren't even good headphones that you will make your money back on, they are dollar store headphones you can get off Alibaba for $0.10 a set. Essentially, if you buy anything off this website that you cannot go to the warehouse and personally inspect, you will get ripped off. You're better off on eBay where there is buyer protection. Because Liquidation.com doesn't protect you against scammers, which is why they are so rampant on this site.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Lowe's returns have been returned because the buyer who has broken the merchandise. You are buying crap merchandise. Missing parts, broken toilets, missing ceiling fan blades - I can go on and on. If you buy ANY computers from Liquidation.com you're a fool. I have never had a problem with any Home Depot purchase. INSPECT YOUR VANITY BEFORE YOU LEAVE. PRICES ARE ALWAYS WRONG ON THEIR LISTINGS. VANITY FOR $898 WILL DROP $200. People check online.

Inspect everything before you leave the parking lot. Take a camera - you'll need the documentation. Good luck submitting a dispute. I am STILL waiting. Loading takes forever. NEVER buy a returned refrigerator. Mine had food still in it. DO NOT BUY LOWE'S!!! DO NOT BUY APPLIANCES!!! DO NOT BUY COMPUTERS!!! Be prepared for a sorry you should have known better from customer service. And yes, you can believe a lot of these negative reviews from other buyers. I do.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Long story short I bought 4 TV. 1 × 79" 4k and 3 × 75" 4k TVs. All listed as Return and shown as in Working condition, well that wasn't the case, all came with cracked screens packaged in flimsy boxing... Just straight up junk. I disputed these items. Liquidation told me the TVs was listed properly and paid the seller, "properly listed would of been salvaged". Now, I been buying from Liquidation for years and never had a problem until Jan, Feb, March of 2018. They showed me that they will scam the ** out of you just to make a buck. Sad part is and they don't care. Luckily my financial institution took care of me and gave my money back.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Absolute junk and when they make a mistake it takes hours to get ahold of anyone who can help with the issue but even then they will not admit any fault for their mistakes. They charged me 97.00 in shipping when I asked them not to ship items, even though they decided to ship items anyways. When shipment did arrive it was missing an entire box so now I am disputing this. When I asked to speak to a supervisor they say they will have one call but I do not receive any calls. This company is a joke... BEWARE!!!

Original review: March 23, 2018

I am at Liquidation.com often. I want to voice the good and bad and be honest to the public and staff at Liquidation. The company is great yes their flaws with all in life. Many the issues that arrive are not the staff's fault like missing items or broke but look to the good. It outweighs the bad. And the company is great. This is not new merchandise so people should expect that. The biggest issue I have honestly seen at Liquidation in my area is the drama between workers and bad mood and outside drama of talk in parking lot. Employees need to treat the public good and not let it be a playground each day. Things need to be took serious. Again Liquidation is great. The focus needs to be emphasized on that the workers are the key to making the place better. I will update again soon.

Original review: March 18, 2018

I have seen a lot of bad reviews about this company but decided I would still give it a chance. A lot of negative reviews are related to people not reading the post, whether it be buyers fees or shipping of the quality of the product. Products are listed as “new” “returns” or “salvage”. The salvage items are not working and only sold for parts so people will bid on these items to without reading the description. As long as you read and find auctions in your area this is a fantastic website to make money. My most recent buy was 27 headphones for a very cheap price and every single pair is working perfectly. Don’t listen to unintelligence. This is a great website.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I have purchased from many liquidation companies in my time. I have found a lot of bad ones and have found a few good ones to deal with. I have 3 large off-price clothing stores in Little Rock, plus I sell quite a bit of product online. I am always looking for great deals, high quality and high-end product to put in my stores. I came across Liquidation.com about 3 months ago and it was a horrible experience.

Purchased 800 pieces of mixed clothing that was suppose to be first quality. This was not first quality, it was all return, damaged product. Tried to file a complaint and get my money back. That was a complete waste of time, they gave me the runaround and finally closed my account. Stick with good, consistent liquidation companies. I use either Liquidation General, UTI Liquidators or Valued Liquidators. Not saying you shouldn't take a chance every once in awhile, but in my opinion you should purchase your large purchases from companies you are familiar with.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I gave them many chances to get it right but this is enough. I get 2 lots and the 1st one, (Industrial Gloves NEW in Box) Missing the 2 most expensive cases in the invoice which were Chemical Suits times 12 and White Spill suits times 12. Both Completely missing and I enter a Dispute to which they NEVER RESPOND. The other advertised used Designer Handbags and I get Nothing Designer but I did get STRAW Bags and some old BS. Nothing like advertised. Again file a Dispute, Again NOTHING. This company is the biggest rip off there is in Plainfield, Indiana and from what I hear, all over the country, this Company is nowhere near what it claims to be.

WE GAVE THEM CHANCE AFTER CHANCE, This is our 2nd report on Liquidation.com. Save you Money and shop elsewhere. There are many good liquidity sites out there. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE. You get ripped off at every turn. I had to open a Case with PayPal to get the Money Back, and I'm sure I will never see the missing Suits they owe me. Live and learn. DO NOT SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY. I promise you will be greatly disappointed.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

This company clearly bids up their own lots. This is not a legit company. They send you junk, you open a claim and they ignore you for 30 days!!! They will squeeze you like a lemon and you will be working for free to push their crappy products just to break even. Stop SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

After purchasing a lot of 42 Bluetooth wireless headsets I was told by LG after listing them on eBay that with the model # listed on the item and the box that they were counterfeit as that model # is owned by someone thru LG and to remove the product being listed anywhere. I had emailed Liquidation.com regarding this and my charges and still haven't heard one word back yet. Since they aren't responsible for making sure what they sell they aren't responsible for getting back with complaints. I've lost money on this and please be wary of you losing money also.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I have been purchasing from Liquidation for about 5 years, I use to get some broken items with most being good until I bought 15k in items with almost everyone broken. I noticed on the packaging of every item it had a piece of tape with black marker handwriting that said Liquidation which tells me this seller is selling all broken stuff but not on salvage. He's selling it on new/used. Unfortunately I took my items with me and their rule is you check them there. That's impossible when you buy 10 pallets at a time and rent a truck and hire helpers like I do. Also because I never had these many broken items ever before I trusted the system.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Won 2 auctions consisting of 52 blue ray players and received 30 DVD players and 22 blue ray players, Liquidation.com said, "your problem, should have checked boxes at warehouse in Brampton and complained then." I bid on their manifest they presented and they scammed me, now they are nowhere to help, I sent a letter to CEO of Sony Canada, with comments on their business partners scamming, Visa no help. Small claims???

Liquidation.com Company Information