2. Shopping

Shop on Amazon
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.93/5
Based on 1,177 ratings submitted in the last year
Sign up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime! *
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Amazon.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

New Delivery service, their web notification service is very basic, does not give accurate info, they need to upgrade the notification process. Their delivery times are very general and if you are having the parcels delivered to a receiver, need to know what time to go to pick up parcels.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Amazon has some great prices and they give reviews. With Prime, the free 2-day shipping is a bonus, Great for seniors and those who don’t have time to shop Also great because you don’t have to hunt for size or color available.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Amazon is great to work with. If I have a problem with a product I've ordered, I can send it back with no questions. I was even able to get a free label and packaging by dropping off my item at a local UPS store. They've worked with me in the past regarding a fraud issue too.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I love the fast delivery. I have shopped at other places and I have had to wait four, five, even six days to get the item. Amazon has improved a whole lot. The quality of their products is as good as any other store, plus I can find most of what I buy at Walmart, at Amazon.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I compare pricing and value of most items I shop for and Amazon usually has the best price and fast service. They save me time as well as money as I don't have to drive somewhere to purchase many items.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Love the ease of ordering, free shipping and return policy. I love I can get stuff when not available anywhere else. Also the when my local store are out I can brag to them I ordered on Amazon. Really shows them up and makes me happy.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I have purchased several things on Amazon.com, but the best was a product called Disolvatol, Which is only sold on Amazon and his for kidney stones. It works perfectly, and I am glad to say that it was on Amazon. Other products I buy come rapidly, sometimes before the expected delivery date. Most, I would say, of the deals, are better than anywhere else.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Amazon.com is great in most aspects, especially price and variety. However, if you ever need to call their support dept to warranty any of their devices, you will find yourself in an ignorance loop talking to their all Indian support dept that you can't get out of no matter how many times you ask for a supervisor. These people turn a 10-minute phone call into a one hour blood boiling ordeal. I also had a case where someone internally at Amazon took my credit card and signed up multiple people to Amazon Prime. (Amazon refunded me.) The other downside of Amazon is that a lot of their third-party sellers are selling "Class A" fakes. You cannot tell the difference in packaging/product and then the real manufacturer gets a bad rating based on a counterfeit poor-performing/quality product. Many of the Amazon reviews are fake or for previous/switched products too. You have to be on your toes, but I tend to just avoid all third-party sellers now.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Have made several divergent purchases and one return. All purchases arrived in excellent shape, were exactly what I expected, and were on time. My single return was handled professionally with little or minimal effort from me. Well run organization!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Love Amazon but they really need to do something about the excessive packing which is a strain on the environment. Although the cost is great and the variety and the trustworthiness of the products and delivery is excellent. But all that is marred when the item is tiny and it is packed in a huge box with a lot of packing plastic/cardboard materials.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

We contacted Amazon because we received sexual products addressed to our minor disabled daughter, the mindset of a 2 year old. We requested to know who bought and sent such product and Amazon denied being able to help? When furnished with the USPS tracking # they said they couldn't find the number so it wasn't them who shipped it yet the item was sent in a Prime package? When I asked how is this possible unless someone stole their packaging and is shipping out products they said maybe that is true! Incredible. Amazon is turning into a money sucking machine at the public's expense for profit.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I love Amazon. They have everything I need and then some. Plus I am a Prime member so the free shipping helps out a lot and I usually get Amazon gift cards for Christmas so that makes amazon even better. Plus the music and prime video is great since I don’t have cable since I cancelled cable a few years ago. Amazon has everything I need including entertainment.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Amazon has become a success because it puts the customer first and bends over backwards to be accommodating. If you have a problem with an order they will take care of it and returns are never a problem. I depend on Amazon.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Although convenient to shop at Amazon, shipping is always super fast to receive my items. The variety of items are always appreciated and almost always in stock. When shopping for clothing though, it’s pretty much hit or miss. The quality of the clothing is almost always not what it looks like in picture. Usually it’s poorer quality than expected. So I do not purchase any clothes on Amazon. You have to touch and look at the actual piece of clothing, whether it’s a simple pair of jeans or a tee-shirt- you cannot tell the quality just by the pictures shown. Anything else other than clothing is ok. I also prefer to buy something if I can find it locally. But also I compare prices so there’s that in mind as well. So there are a variety of factors involved overall .

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Amazon is always a good place to go to shop, especially for hard to buy for family members. I love that you can make wish lists, so you can get someone exactly what they want. I do wish though that there were more regulations on quality of products. For example, if something drops below a certain rating, the company should be mandated to either fix their product or no longer be allowed to sell.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I recently bought a 60 pair of sketchers shoes brand new on Amazon for 39 dollars. It was a good deal and I got the shoes I wanted. It has some really good deals. It's easy to search and filter. I would recommend Amazon.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Amazon online shopping is amazing for a rural customer. There are limited stores where I live unless you want to drive 50 miles or more. The convenience of shopping from home and having such a vast selection of any product is awesome!!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I love that there is free shipping on Prime and also many others offer free shipping. This is a big saving for me. I like the variety as that I can find most anything I want at Amazon. The quality I'm guaranteed. Returns are easy as putting the provided label back and giving it back to the delivery man. Refunds are made immediately and with no questions. Anything I hear about that I might want to purchase, first thing I do is go to Amazon. The ultimate in convenience.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I use Amazon often for personal and business uses saving me both time and money. Great for gifts and I always try to stick to prime purchases with quick shipping. I've saved countless $$$$ over buying from brick and mortar locations.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

When I go to Amazon it is to look for specific items I find overpriced elsewhere. I can always find either the same item or a very similar item for a lot less. There have even been times Amazon found a product I really needed based on a loose worded search. An example would be sinus infection cure. It brought up an herbal called INF that cured the infection where antibiotics had failed for 3 months. I love Amazon.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Great prices and variety plus prime makes shipping easy. I have ordered at least 4 times a month. The reviews give hints about quality and reliability of the companies and make shopping safer. When you add in the free shipping makes it stand out.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Amazon is a great resource for finding reviews on almost anything and it has an excellent logistics chain. However, pricing is not always lowest and there is an increasing problem with impostor brands, padded reviews, or misleading descriptions. If you're careful the convenience is worth it and if you are a Prime member with Amazon electronics like a Kindle or FireTV you can get a good deal of value from it.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I'm an Amazon prime member and I have never been disappointed in them or their products. I'm sure if I ever had a problem, Amazon would make it right. I don't pay shipping fees on "prime" items and I get them super fast.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Amazon is incredibly convenient for me on a daily basis. I am able to order everything from computer supplies to pet food. As an apartment dweller, it's awesome that they provide easy returns, because if I'm not happy with a purchase, I can easily return it instead of letting the product clutter up my apartment.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

They don't ring the bell and just leave package on porch and box is usually torn or damaged and the package sits in the weather and gets wet. You would think they would at least ring the bell to let you know package is there if you are home.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I googled what I was looking for and found it. I ordered it and was offered $50 off for getting the credit card. I applied. Very easy to do. I then ordered and paid with my new card and got $50 off. I was pleased.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

When and if you ever have any problem with a purchased item you will have no problem with getting refunded and/or the item being replaced even many times if you purchased from a third party vendor and because of the way that Amazon handled my one time experience purchasing from a third party vendor and I am a Prime Member I now only make sure to make Prime only purchases.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I frequently purchase products from Amazon. As a Prime member I receive free shipping. The variety of products is outstanding. On those rare occasions where I had to return a product Amazon Customer Service was always helpful, professional and polite.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Living in a rural area about 60 miles from a large shopping area, Amazon is great. Easy to use, large selection, and returns are easy. But I haven’t had much luck with clothes fitting me for some reason even though I’m a basic size 12.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I would like a bit more variety. The website could be a bit easier to use. The monthly fee is a bit expensive. But I like getting notified when an item is shipped. Also when an item arrives. I like how easy it is to purchase something. I don't have to re enter billing information etc.

Amazon.com Company Information