2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Shop on Amazon
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.08/5
Based on 1,707 ratings submitted in the last year

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Amazon.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

They are very helpful. They go out of their way to make sure you get what you want, and solve all of my problems. If someone else has a better price, they will compete. They have a great amount of different goods to chose from, clothing, electronics, furniture etc.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Amazon is a reputable company. Quick delivery. That's what I like about it! It's convenience shopping from your home no matter what the weather. They usually keep their word on their deliveries too so if you haven't tried it you should.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

You can find anything at Amazon. I am a Prime member as well as a Kindle Unlimited member. Whenever I have had a problem all I have had to do call or send and an email, and it has been taken care of to my satisfaction. Returns are very easy.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Amazon in my opinion has the best selection and price on anything and everything. Their website is very easy to navigate. And the check process is simple. I love navigating through all the products and always amazed at how much they offer.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Amazon is great in terms of variety. Basically anything you want or need can be found. The delivery is always on time and professional. Joining Prime will give additional delivery options at basically zero cost. Delivery can be expensive without the membership. They follow up with issues and refunds in a timely fashion. Only issue is that there should be more and better contact options.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Amazon has allowed for easy access to random items in the most convenient way. Shipping is usually pretty good but not always delivered when they claim before checkout. I’ve had great experiences on the rare occasions when I’ve had to return something. This makes the shopping experience less worrisome for me.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

I love shopping on Amazon!! The prices and quality are great. I have never had to return an item. The Prime delivery service is also great. You can get the delivery link to see where your driver is and what stop you are. This has prevented thefts from occurring. I highly recommend using Amazon whenever possible.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Amazon is my go to for pretty much everything... First place I always look is Amazon. The few time that I have had issues in over 20 years of using Amazon, I have always been able to resolve them to my satisfaction. It is pretty amazing really.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

I love to shop at Amazon, it always has the things I am looking for. Great prices and fast delivery. What a way to shop. You should give it a try, I think you will agree with me it is a good place to order things online.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Because we have a Amazon warehouse near us they process the order immediately and you can not decline the order because of that, if you made a mistake it is already processed. It is a hassle to return it and I think they know that. Other than that it is great and I wish they would indicate on their clothing if it is from India or China because the sizes will not be correct.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Amazon is my favorite store because it has all the things I need and want and things I find that I also buy. I love Amazon. I buy all the time. They also have the best return policies. When you buy something you get it quickly. But if something doesn’t work for you you can return it and they are very helpful with that. I will buy from Amazon forever.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

They always have what I am looking for & then some. Prices are competetive & I love the next day shipping. It makes shopping enjoyable. I always look to Amazon to fulfill all of my shopping needs from groceries to socks & underwear.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

I do most of my shopping online at Amazon. This website is easy to navigate. The company has quality items at competitive prices. I always compare the prices with other companies and have found that Amazon almost always sells at a better price. Even though price, quality and variety are very important to me, the main reason that I prefer to purchase items from Amazon is their outstanding customer service and commitment to customer satisfaction. Some buyers are hesitant to purchase items online because you don't have the ability to see the product or try it on for size.

With Amazon, it you are not satisfied with the item or it doesn't fit properly, there is no problem whatsoever returning it. A prepaid shipping label is provided or you have the ability to take the item to a Kohl's Store for return. I am an Amazon Prime customer, which has many benefits, to include free shipping. However, even without this membership, it's easy to meet the shipping requirements for free shipping. I have and will continue to recommend Amazon to my friends.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Amazon is my go to place to shop online!! Nothing better. Easy to use. Quick shipping. Fair prices. Great customer service. Why go anywhere else? I always use amazon. I have a Prime account. Zero shipping costs. Love it.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Every time I buy clothing on Amazon, the sizes are not true to size and the product lacks in quality. Other items I have been pleased with. I am less than pleased with their customer service. They send emails to ask you to review items and then if you review the items, they won’t let you review anymore. Why ask if you don’t want to hear what I have to say??? Keep in mind my reviews were written in a nice, but critical way. I wanted to provide an honest opinion.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Bought a window motor from Amazon as used advertised as having a few scratches on it and when it arrived the ends were broke and when I tried to return it I was told that I had to print out the label and take it to the UPS store and would not get the refund in 2 to 4 hours and after 14 hours have not received it and just get a run around. Would not recommend buying anything used from Amazon. The tech does not inspect things.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Every time I need something urgently and at a good price on Amazon is where I find it. They have a wide variety, great lower prices and usually with shipping the next day, even same day delivery I’ve got a few times. When it comes to customer service they have the best team I’ve seen. I’ve had problems with items that has come broken or damaged, contacted customer service and they immediately processed me a replacement of the items and the returning shipping of the damaged ones at no cost plus the replacement usually arrives the next day.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Since we joined Amazon Prime, a few years ago, all my gift, household goods and some grocery shopping has been accomplished on this site as well as Prime Video for movies. I feel the variety of high quality merchandise from all over is the key to finding everything I want at the best price. All the online shopping I did before Amazon was more time consuming and more intensive because I bounced around many different sites and merchants. Now I spend very little time "hopping" and more price comparing on one site. Also, with Prime everything is delivered free, in one or two days, and the annual fee is a fraction of what I would have spent on shipping items and the other benefits help make it a great value. I highly recommend Amazon Prime.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Amazon.com online store has the most varities of items that consumers can shop for. The prices are very compatible. The delivery is fast and free for Prime customers with a small monthly or annual subscription fee. It also comes with the latest films and videos to watch and enjoy. I can not find any other online store offers these much benefits.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

The piece is real good and the shipping is so fast. I love to look at all the good stuff that is on the website and shop at home and the people that work there help you if something that I mess up.. They have what I be looking for.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I had a great experience with Amazon. Their products were really nice and described very well. The price of the products I bought were reasonable. I only had a hard time choosing which one to buy. The delivery service was very flexible and on time. As a whole, it was a great experience for me.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I am really becoming fed up with Amazon - whenever you search for something, it is hit or miss whether you will actually get results related to your search - even if you searched for a specific item and brand! What you WILL get is pages and pages of unrelated "Sponsored" products that Amazon wants you to buy. They don't even seem to care if you find what you are looking for! They throw in things like "Editorial" articles (unasked for and unwanted) and EVERYWHERE there are ads. They actually make it HARD for you to shop and spend money - which is what you would ASSUME that they would want!

Now Amazon has also started throwing in even MORE ads when you try to add an item to your cart - half the time it doesn't even get into your cart because it takes forever to load all the stuff they want you to have to look at - that is now their first priority. I assume they must get significantly more revenue from advertising than from actual sales, and that is reflected in their lack of interest in customer service. Trying to shop on Amazon is getting to be so frustrating that I am seriously thinking about not renewing my membership in the future.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Amazon is awesome; WELL worth the Amazon Prime membership fee. Competitive pricing, free 2 DAY SHIPPING, folks! Not to mention all the tv perks, etc. Glad to get away from brick and mortar stores!!!!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Easy to use, quick for gifts, Easy returns via Kohl's especially and quick deliveries. Has wide selection. Even with annual fee, the free shipping, movies, photos and music worth it. Good customer reviews. Only draw is a little hard to ctc directly via phone but worked with that. Love their audiobooks and free Prime movies. Wish they had cable. I had one of their Fire phones and loved it, sorry they don't make anymore.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I love the thought of being able to order something online and have it delivered the next day. So far I have had no problem whatsoever with any of the orders that I've placed with Amazon. Totally satisfied with the service.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Most experience have been good. Sometimes the products are not described very good and the picture does not allowed to really understand the quality of the materials. Some of the products have very limited picture angles.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Lots of variety and options. They have different price points for almost every product so you can purchase a product in your budget. I like how they have reviews for all the products. Amazon Prime makes it really easy where you can get items at a cheap price quickly with free shipping.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

A very honest and straightforward company that is committed to honesty and decent prices and also a wide variety of products for everyone, they are very quick in their response to issues and solve them in a reasonable manner.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I feel that Amazon is a great online experience for people that don’t have the time or the ability to shop like they use to. Being an Amazon prime member even gives you the opportunity to receive next day delivery. I like shopping here cause you are able to track your packages and they also snap a picture and send it to you when the package is delivered. They have comparable prices and usually will work sufficiently with you if somehow you received the wrong item, something was wrong or even missing. So I highly recommend you shop Amazon, some of the best prices, fast delivery and very friendly customer service.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I have bought curtains, flower pots, games, cd's, Amazon alexa products, socks, shoes and more from Amazon and have always been completely happy with them. Whenever I need something I always go to them. I tell my friends and my family all the time. The delivery is quick and always exactly what I ordered.

Amazon.com Company Information