2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.23/5
Based on 5,397 ratings submitted in the last year

Amazon.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon.com?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Vast majority of the merchandise found here remains of an Asian origin particularly auto parts which are often subject to a less than wonderful quality/value review, i.e durability. Claims of an OEM platform simply don't stack up and why I avoid no matter how tempting a price.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Excellent service. Packages arrive sooner than expected. Best shopping available from the comfort of home. Trust website, price better than product website. Convenient, despite weather, 24 hour shopping.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Amazon has great customer service and shipping. They text or email when the package has been shipped. They do the same when it has been delivered. I can depend on a time frame. Amazon drivers also take a picture of the delivery and send it to the customer.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I make 95% of my purchases on Amazon because they have decent prices, fast delivery, great return policy and the best customer service. I have been a customer with Amazon for over 14 years and the quality of products is very good. I have Amazon Prime and I like services attached to it. I love Amazon Music and I like Prime Video. The only online retailer I trust.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I worry about the conditions under which Amazon's staff work and the impact this service is having on local retail outlets. It is also challenging to return items such as a CD player that didn't work properly.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

With Amazon, I am confident that my orders will arrive on time. If there is a problem the return process is easy to deal with. Customer service representatives are friendly and knowledgeable. Products are normally as described.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

So many companies are now doing free shipping. The amount of days doesn't matter to me. NOT Amazon, no matter what little thing that may be on some super sale only to find you have to pay 8-12 dollars just to ship the tiny little thing of course keep shopping to get to 35 dollar minimum to get free shipping. This is a joke and I don't play it anymore. I shop EBAY more often and get the same to lower $$ with FREE SHIPPING. I did all my holiday shopping on ebay and never once paid for shipped and they were all single small purchases.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Amazon is generally very consistent with their policies and customer service. They extend themselves more towards making a customer satisfied then any other retailer I have dealt with especially with returns.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I love shopping on Amazon and the fact that I can get 2-day shipping for $60 a year (student prime) makes it even better. Almost everything you can think of is on Amazon. I recently found out one of my favorite makeup brands has an Amazon store so now I can get what I need within 2 days, sometimes 1-day shipping!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Keep their word on delivery commitments. Sometimes deliveries are not left in the best place. With that said Amazon does a very credible job with the firms that it has contracted with. They have made deliveries after normal business hours so as to keep their commitment to on time delivery.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I can find almost everything I need on Amazon. The prices are really good. I do alot of price comparison. The delivery of my items are quick and hassle free. I also like the other perks Amazon offers, like Amazon Prime, and downloading free books. The beauty of Amazon is I don't have to leave the house to shop.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I'm Disappointed with Amazon because they make it difficult when I want them to deliver to Ireland. I believe if I want a delivery to Ireland I must pay a monthly subscription of around €8. This is not acceptable for me as I don't plan on purchasing regularly. Maybe I'm wrong about this!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Amazon is an on-line resource which delivery is dependable, especially if you are a Prime Member. I've received immediate credit when requested of very seldom overcharge. The prices for household products are competitive and Amazon has a vast selection of practically anything you can imagine.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Great place to get my books used. I am a book lover, and always need a different book, without paying the price of a new one. I do not believe in purchasing my books new. Nothing better than a book that's been already appreciated by someone else!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

This site has been a great experience every time I ordered! The selection is superior, customer service and support is outstanding and I don't need to go to a box store unless I want to! I receive my order in just days as a Prime member and also receive Prime Home TV as a bonus. There isn't a better service on the planet, in my opinion.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I have always compared prices and items on Amazon and have found them to be very best in price and quality and overall convenience along with great variety. I especially am very happy with speed and free shipping. Amazon is awesome.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I shop a lot with Amazon. They my store. I highly recommend Amazon. They got anything you need at a good price. And if you have a problem they always solve it.. They one of the best stores and high quality and super fast delivery. I give them a ten.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Easy to make a choice if you want to buy, good price, great choice of brands, you can buy from any place, arrival on time, good choice of books and Kindle. I've started buying books and later other things. Clothes, handbags, shoes, almost eveything that can be brought in an airplane from US to Brazil. Sometimes I order here, have to pay some taxes, but finally the thing I want arrives. I love the films ans series of Amazon Prime. Can't imagine my life without Amazon.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I like Amazon because you can compare products side by side and see if you're getting a fair deal. Regular people rating the product. I have given many reviews, easy returns, you can go to Kohl's department store or to a UPS drop, if you're in school you can receive a discount for products, same if you are on welfare or receiving EBT benefits. I am always checking them out if I need something if it is worth purchasing.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

A person could potentially find just about anything on Amazon's website. There are many many sellers that sell their manufactured goods or hand crafted merchandise on Amazon's website. You are able to find things that you would usually buy from your local food store, warehouse store, drug store, pet store, auto parts, store, apparels store, book store, toy store, baby store, hardware store, feed store, beauty store, nail salon, do it yourself store, shoe store, all rolled into one.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I find all my pet products here, with no problem. Delivered free and on time. With all pet products to choose from. I recommend Amazon pet section and pet clothes for cats as well as dogs in all sizes and varieties.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Despite the fact that I might find lower prices elsewhere, Amazon is my go-to because Prime makes everything so easy. You don't even have to pack up returns anymore, just drop them at your local Whole Foods.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Great variety and enormous selection of products. Not always the cheapest. Sometimes you can get a cheaper product on Ebay. You can spend hours on Amazon. It's the first place I look for a product. Kindle books are a great alternative to print.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I love their Lighting Deals! They are amazing prices. I have purchased several products and saved a lot of money. There are filters to narrow down as to what you may be looking for or just to browse to see what is on sale at really low prices. There is a time limit and so you need to be quick to put your selections into the cart and checkout. You are only allowed to buy a quantity of one at the Lighting Deal price of each product. If the item sells out before the time expires the deal expires as well.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Not only do they have incredible variety in their merchandise and services, they live up to their motto of striving to be "the planet's most customer-centric company". Their shipping and return processes, crediting options, product trouble-shooting, and even price-matching outclass the brick and mortar stores. The wait-time on customer service calls is nearly non-existent - they call you back! Any human being who's a shopper should be shopping Amazon!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Membership is a bit expensive, but the prices are good and returns are easy. Amazon Prime TV provides several good original series and other shows that can be binge watched. This, along with available products with 2-day free shipping, makes Amazon a good value.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Amazon offers the convenience getting a wide variety of information in one place. A few clicks gets pictures, prices, dimensions and reviews of virtually any kind of product that you might be interested in. With Amazon prime you can also get free quick shipment as well as streaming on many devices.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I always seem able to find what I want on Amazon and at a cheaper price! If I do not like it or it does not work out, I ship it back. It is super easy to order on Amazon and return on Amazon! You can also review your purchases!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

There’s a reason why I’ve been an Amazon Prime member for a very long time, two words: price & customer service, ok sorry, that was 3 words...! There is practically nothing that you can’t get on Amazon, it’s at your house in 2 days, and if for some strange reason that you need to call them, rest assured that your issue will be resolved, quickly & to your satisfaction.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

It's great for finding a million versions of what you're looking for. Lots of reviews and great return policies. Convenient when you can't or don't want to leave house. Love that can get groceries, some of them from Whole Foods line.

Amazon.com Company Information