4.9/5 (118 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Justin Martino
Edited by Cassidy McCants

About Marble Law

Marble is an online-first law firm that takes a virtual-first approach to working with attorneys. The company offers legal representation in multiple areas of law, including family law, employment law, immigration and tax relief. Marble charges a flat fee for services instead of an hourly fee, which lets you know exactly how much services will cost before you commit to working with the company, and it has flexible payment options. Each client is assigned a legal team of an attorney, a paralegal and a case manager. Marble currently operates in 17 U.S. states.

Pros

• Flat fees and upfront pricing
  • Assigns each client a legal team
  • Wide range of legal services
  • Flexible payment options

Cons

• Works mostly virtually
  • $49 consultation fee

Bottom Line

Marble provides legal services in 17 states. The company provides a complete legal team and offers upfront pricing, flat fees and the option to pay over time. The firm provides services in multiple areas, including family law, criminal defense and estate planning.

Marble Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marble Law?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marble Law?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

Amadu ** has been a great lawyer since day one, and his expertise made the process stress free for me and my wife, and made it as easy as possible for us to get a permanent residency in the US and have some more stability here, and build our lives here.

Hi Sophia,

We appreciate your feedback and are happy that you were satisfied with Attorney Amadu's support. Wishing you and your wife nothing short of an amazing future with your recently acquired residency!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

Words can not begin to express my extreme frustration and disappointment with Marble Law. I needed some legal advise and to file some paperwork back on September 27th. I had to call back at a later time to schedule another meeting before filing paperwork due to the change in my circumstances. I have been cancelled on three times! Each time I sat around for an hour waiting for the attorney's phone call. Several hours later I'd get a call saying how sorry they were and schedule me out another appointment a whole week later. It is now November 8th and even the Senior Partner that was supposed to call me, never contacted me, not even to reschedule. I am no closer to solving my issue or getting the paperwork taken care of that I need. This was an absolutely a terrible experience during an already extremely difficult time in my life.

Hi Jessi,

I am sorry to read that this has been your experience. If there is anything we can do to make things right, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. I've messaged you directly on Consumer Affairs with my contact information.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2022

From phone representatives, to the lawyer himself, and everything in between, I have only good words to say about the people in this firm. Everyone has been consistently kind and helpful, while providing me with the best legal representation that I had. I started using Marble about a year ago after I decided it would be best to start working on improving my residency to a full citizenship, and through this entire thing, they did everything that they could to make this process as fast and easy as it can be.

Hi Riley,

So glad to hear we were able to meet your expectations from the start. Thankful to have been there for you and are wishing you the best! Excited for your citizenship.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2022

This company offers a very innovative way to work with a lawyer, and they make it all very easy on you in every part. I went to them because I had been fired after a long time of being harassed by my workplace, and decided to try and get compensation, and the problem was that lawyers wouldn’t take me because I didn’t have enough money to pay in advance. but when I started looking into firms that give you financing options I found Marble and started talking with them, I knew that this would be a lot better for me, as we cherry picked a financing plan that would fit me the best and allow me to pay in the way that was best suited for me. They’re a very understanding and caring team, and I definitely recommend them.

Hi Pablo,

We are thankful for your feedback and glad you were able to find legal support at an affordable rate.

Best,

Marble.co

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

From my first call with them and up to the end of the trial I was very happy with the level of service and professionalism I got from them, and felt that I was being listened to and taken seriously 100% of the time. I felt at ease with everyone I communicated with and especially with Nicholas ** who did an excellent job representing me and got me exactly the outcome I wanted from this case.

Hi Margot,

Thank you for sharing your experience with attorney Nicholas. We will be sure to share this with his team and are wishing you the best!

Marble.co

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

Marble recently dealt with my divorce, and got me the best outcome I could get out of the situation. They kept me up to date at all points, gave honest advice, and dealt with everything in a professional and sensitive manner, and I want to give my thanks and my gratitude for the excellent work Michael ** and the rest of the team have done during these past couple of months.

Hi Everett,

Thank you for trusting us to handle such a sensitive matter. We are thankful for your feedback and wish you the best in the future!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

Without Marble’s help I would have never gotten my driver’s license, and I honestly don’t know how I would’ve managed. I tried to save some money on the first DLAD hearing and represent myself, and as I was leaving the hearing I started looking for a lawyer, because I knew I would never get my license back that way. I went with marble, and from the next hearing I was represented by them. I’m very happy with their work , and they did a great job getting my license back.

Hi Ian,

Thank you for sharing! we are thankful to have helped and are excited that you can move forward in life after this.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

I used Marble’s help to complete my divorce, and I’m glad that I chose them. They have been super organized and easy to reach out to during this, and that helped greatly in reducing all the stress I went through with the divorce. I’d recommend them to anyone going through something similar.

Hi Jared,

Thank you for trusting us to move you forward in life. We strive to navigate everyone through unfamiliar events like this one. Wishing you the best in the future!

Marble.co

Original review: Oct. 18, 2022

I’m very glad that I had a professional’s team to help me get a fresh start working in the states. I started the process of getting renewing a visa to work in Texas more than a year ago, and eventually realized that it was just too complicated to handle on my own, so I decided to get a professional and saw that Marble works in the area I’m moving to, so I started working with them, and after a quick call, they started making a structured work plan, the really accelerated the process, that was from that point completed in just a few months.

Dear Jackson,

Thank you for trusting us on your way to a fresh start! Wishing you the best in all your future endeavors~

Original review: Oct. 15, 2022

If you need to find a good lawyer quickly, I’d recommend going for Marble, as they work with lawyers all around the country, and chances are that they have a lawyer for you in your area. I needed to lawyer up quickly after I found out my ex was planning to move with my children to another state, so I reached out to Marble. Their representative understood the urgency, and within the hour I was arranging a legal plan with their excellent lawyer.

Hi Rafael,

We are thankful to have been there for you when you needed us to move quickly. Distance shouldn't prevent anyone from finding quality legal care.

Best regards,

Original review: Oct. 15, 2022

I worked with Jim ** and Marble to finalize the details of my divorce, and right from the get-go it was clear that I found a good lawyer. He was very understanding, kind, and guiding. He was very calm and efficient in and out of court, and was always prepared for changes and unexpected things that popped up during the trial.

Hi Bentley,

Thank you for sharing your experience, we strive for clarity when life becomes difficult to navigate. Glad we could be there for you!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2022

I used Marble’s help twice so far, for the same case that got reopened, and I couldn’t be more satisfied with their work. During the entire trial they have been easy to communicate with, explained everything simply, and worked according to a strict and organized plan. I'd also like to personally commend Bert Whitehead. I’ve had a great time working with him, and he did a great job in court.

Hi Vincent,

We are humbled to hear about your experience with us and wish you the best moving forward!

Marble.co

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

Marble provided excellent work, service, and attention to every detail of my case from the start of my legal process until the end. They made what could have been a very difficult and frustrating process into a very manageable thing, and did a great job in representing me in court. If I ever need to find legal help I’d reach out to them 100%.

Marble Law response

Its not easy going through something like this alone. Thankful we were able to provide you with clarity and confidence through it. Wishing you nothing but the best in the future, Conner!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2022

I couldn’t recommend Marble enough. Beginning with our initial meeting, I knew I was in great hands and had great support from George **. George promised to handle my divorce as quickly and effectively, and as much of it out of court as possible.

Marble Law response

Hi Damien, we are so glad that you had a great experience with our team! We are always here to help you and of your loved ones in times of need. We will be sure to share your kind words with George and his team :)

Original review: Oct. 12, 2022

I would like to thank Joe ** and everyone at Marble Law for all you've done. You have always been sympathetic, compassionate and professional. I have had a great time working with your team that resulted in very good results for my business and personal wellbeing.

Marble Law response

Thank you for sharing, Vincent! We strive to be the team that provides clarity and are thankful for your trust. Best wishes,

Marble.co

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

I completed the Chapter 7 Bankruptcy with Marble Law and won my case. Marble is a team of professionals and a very caring team. I didn't have a lot of cc debt and always bought within my means, but helping my relatives out put me in a bad spot, and I’m glad that I’ve had Marble’s team to guide me through the bankruptcy.

Marble Law response

Thank you for your review, Nicole! We are thankful for the opportunity to help navigate you through this key life event and are always here if you need us. Best wishes!

Marble.co

Original review: Oct. 10, 2022

I reached out to Marble’s team regarding an extremely complicated impending child custody relocation case with enormous complications. Their lawyer was very knowledgeable about this area of law and did greatly in court. Their team was very responsive all of the time, and I feel comfortable recommending him to anyone who needs help with divorce or custody.

Marble Law response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Harmony! So glad we were able to help provide comfort and support when you needed it the most.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2022

My experience with Marble was great, they are very professional, trustworthy, and extremely reliable. Me and my husband wasted a lot of time with another lawyer that eventually moved to another state and left us stuck in the process of getting a residency, and I wish that I would’ve just went to marble from the start, as they made things super easy for us.

Marble Law response

Hi Eliana, thank you so much for sharing your feedback. This is very important to us. Thank you for entrusting us to guide you through some unforeseen turbulence. The storm is not as scary when you are not alone.

Wishing the best!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2022

I hired Marble and their team after I needed to get out of a very sticky situation with my ex regarding our custody agreement, and after only a week their lawyer has arranged for me to meet with my children after their mother refused to respond.

Marble Law response

Thank you for entrusting us with such a delicate matter, Jocelyn. We are always here for you!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2022

Marble’s lawyers did a great job for my case. From the first time that I approached them they walked me through the process and all in all they were very helpful and answered quickly whenever I reached out to them. They directed me to a lawyer that specializes in workers' compensation and he got me a good compensation for my injury.

Hi Cole,

We are sorry to hear that you had to experience something like this but are glad to have been there for you through it all. Best Wishes!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2022

Having a contested divorce with children involved is awful, and in that situation you need a good firm to stand with you, and I’m glad that I’ve had Marble to help me. I’ve reached out to Marble a little after the actual divorce, when problems started occurring with the custody, and started working with William **, and he did an amazing job in mediating between us and got us to settle on an agreement.

Marble Law response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Ryan. It means a lot given how truly tough these situations can be to maintain. Glad that we could make sure you didn't have to do it alone!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2022

I’ve been weighed on by some federal tax bills for quite some time, and finally decided to find a law firm to fix it and chose Marble after seeing some reviews. So far I’ve been working with Erik ** and we have so far been working with their pre-made legal work plan and have resolved about half of the bill and are working to resolve the other half. I highly recommend them for everyone with a tax debt of any size that he needs to resolve.

Marble Law response

Tax debt can be really stressful to manage. So glad we were here to help make it easy on you, Elliot! Wishing you the best!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2022

Marble put all of their efforts into helping me avoid my visa expiring, and saved my livelihood. During the entire covid saga I put off renewing my visa and eventually it came back to bite me, and I got a final notice from the USCIS for a week from the day that I got it. I immediately reached out to marble and started working with them on canceling the notice, and after some hard work on Mehran **’s part, we got just that done.

Hi Luka,

Thank you so much for sharing feedback around your experience, we will be sure to share this with your legal team as well :)

Original review: Oct. 3, 2022

It’s never easy to be in a legal battle, but I was lucky to be represented by a great firm like Marble. Every time I reached out to them they responded within the hour. I had a great time working with their lawyer Matthew **, and I felt that he displayed a great deal of professionalism and confidence.

Hi Camille,

Its never easy getting through battles in life like this. Thankful that we were able to help get you to the other side! We will be sure to share your feedback with Matthew and his team.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2022

Marble did an amazing job on my case! They were very involved and communicated throughout the entire process to make sure I was ok with every decision they made in court and that I’m in sync with them on everything. I already recommended them for a friend of mine that said that he also had a good time working with them.

Hi Camila,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and recommending us to your loved ones, we are humbled to have been able to help you get through this! Wishing you the best~

Original review: Oct. 3, 2022

I needed to find defense attorney after my kid got caught up in something and we needed to fix it in court. And I couldn’t find a reliable and trustworthy lawyer in my area, so I started looking for a company that finds a lawyer for you and eventually found Marble and started working with them and I’m really happy with them, and got my kid out of everything easily.

Hi Christian,

We are happy to have been able to help you get through this tough time and are thankful to have met your standards.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

I can’t say how much I’m grateful for finding Marble. Their professionalism exceeded every expectation. I contacted them about a harassment issue and I received an answer from them within a couple of hours, and from then on, it was just dealing in court. I’ve had a stressful time deciding to sue a place that I worked in for almost five years, and I’m glad that Marble was always making it easy for me on the legal side, allowing me to focus on the personal side.

Hi Emilia,

Thank you for sharing! We are sorry that you had to go through such a tough time but are thankful to have been in a position to help. Best wishes!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

Needed a firm’s help to write a will. This was a very stressful and depressing thing to do, and I’m glad that I’ve had a very friendly and humane team to help me with this. I worked with Erik **, and I really felt that there was someone with me to help deal with everything.

Hi Carson,

Although its sad that bad things can happen to good people, we are humbled to have been in a position to work with you through this. We will pass along your regards to the legal team. We wish you the best in the future!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

This company has some of the best client service that I’ve interacted with, almost no waiting time, and a dedicated plan for every kind of problem that can pop up. I reached out to them during the trial to change my payment plan and we very quickly and easily sorted it out without any problems. Not to mention the actual service that was fantastic.

Hi Kayden,

Thank you for sharing your thorough feedback about your experience. We are always humbled to be in a position to help!

Marble.co

Original review: Sept. 30, 2022

They were very easy to work with, and everything that I needed was handled very fast. First time that I work with a company that works like this, and the process was was very intuitive, in which you only need to give them some details and from then they connect you with a lawyer from your state, and from there you just need to pick a financing plan and start working with their excellent lawyer.

Hi Adaline,

We are so thankful for your thorough feedback and are just as glad to have been able to help you. Wishing you the best!

Marble Law Company Information