TravelSafe Insurance

TravelSafe Insurance provides travel protection for citizens of the U.S. and most territories of Canada. Our plans provide medical coverage, emergency assistance, trip cancellation and many more other benefits like cancellation for a hurricane warning. To learn more, visit our website today!

Compare Travel Insurance

Research top Travel Insurance recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I did have a few questions that customer service was able to help me with. I wanted to know if we had to cancel for a son-in-law's illness would we be covered. The impression I got from talking with their customer service department was that they would handle all claims efficiently and quickly. I think travel insurance is well worth the money if you think there is even a slight possibility that you might gave to canceled trip for medical reasons. The process to purchase was easy and quick. You can research and compare plans online.

I found that the customer service is very good. They are fast and efficient and seem to be quite good at their jobs. They made the process quick and painless. They handled my claim in an efficient manner. They seemed to be as fast as any other insurance company. They did not try to delay the process at all. The level of the coverage was enough to meet my needs. The price that I paid seemed to be fair as well. Overall I would say that they offered a good value. When I no longer needed the service I found the cancellation process to be clear and simple. I had no problems at all and never felt pressured.

They have always provided great, great service that I need for my family. Never had a problem and the timely service is spot on. I never will go anywhere else other than here. Thumbs up guys. The price has never been better. The service is top notch and I have loved the great thing they do for me.

This was very easy to purchase and gave me peace of mind. The customer service department was very friendly and knowledgeable. I felt very confident with my purchase. I feel confident with this company that they would handle everything fairly if a problem would have arose. Travel insurance is one of those things that you get just in case life happens. You hope that you never have to use it, but it is nice to have the peace of mind to know that you are covered just in case. I purchased this for a trip. It was a short term thing, but I didn't have any issues whatsoever. It was just fine.

Expert Review

Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor

Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.    More about Matthew→

Founded in 1971, TravelSafe offers comprehensive insurance packages to travelers from the United States and Canada.

• Multi-tier pricing: Three coverage level options let you choose how much insurance you need.
  • Health insurance only: For travelers who have limited health coverage out-of-network, travel health insurance can make all the difference.
  • Extended health travel insurance: Those traveling for work or for school might spend years overseas, and TravelSafe offers up to 5 years of coverage to give peace of mind to the long-term traveler.
  • Group pricing available: TravelSafe offers three different group policy options, so everyone can travel with confidence.
  • High-value personal effects coverage: Policies offer up to $2,500 in coverage for lost, stolen or damaged luggage.
  • Best for Party animals, adventurers and family trippers.

Compare Travel Insurance