4.0/5 (436 ratings)

Find Life Insurance Companies partners near you

About Progressive Life Insurance

Find Life Insurance Companies partners near you

Progressive Life Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive Life Insurance?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive Life Insurance?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2016

I have never thought about getting it until my personal officer recommend it and I have family so thought it was a good idea if something should happen to me. I was very happy with it. She explained everything to me in detail and go all the right paperwork done fast and easy and she did most of the work.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2016

Other than making my monthly premiums on time, my only "experience" with my life insurance company was from before I was a customer of theirs. My mother used them for her life insurance and when she passed away 2 years ago, they were very good about updating me on the progress of the payout. The payout occurred in a reasonable amount of time. They also directly sent to the funeral home the amount that was owed to them so that I wouldn't have to mail a check to the funeral home myself.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2015

The rates are very good along with coverage. The service has been great. Had 2 claims in the last five years (other insurance company paid anyway - not my fault) but I just called them and they handled everything. No problem.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2015

Progressive has very helpful phone representatives that are articulate and efficient. Every time I contacted Progressive, I have been pleased with the responses. Also, I have never had an issue with my policies. They have been quick to set up, revise and cancel. Finally, I believe that I have the best rates available based on my research of insurance companies for my family situation and needs.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2015

I had have a great experience with my life insurance. They answer my questions the best they can. They don't treat me like another client. I'm not on hold for a long time.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2015

I had one claim and they paid but did not provide exceptional service or explain the steps involved in the estimate process very well. I describe myself as satisfied because they did pay in a timely way. But could have been more responsive and provided better customer service. Do provide me with a competitive premium.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2015

They have been very responsible and have been able to help us when we needed it. The cost is a little less than other companies. We haven't had any issues.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2015

I am very happy with my life insurance. There were no medical issues and I was able to decide what I want to pay and what cover I wanted to have and decide how long which is better if you are able to control everything.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2015

Typical life insurance experience. No medical test policy so pretty easy to get over the phone in about 10 minutes. Went through a quote website so for about 2 weeks after I selected my policy I kept receiving phone calls and emails from just about every insurance company out there.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

So far I am very happy with this company. I was worried about the price because I thought it was very expensive, but I have had this insurance for a while and it has worked out well.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2015

I have been with Progressive for five years now and I am quite pleased with them. Even though I have yet to file a claim with them, they are very good at computer e-mail correspondence with regards to reminding me when it is time to renew my policy, always giving me sufficient time to do this, and offering to help me with any new needs I might have.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

My insurance company is great. I haven't had any problems with them. They keep me updated about any changes that may affect my coverage. They also charge a reasonable price.

Progressive Life Insurance Company Information