Cigna Health Insurance

Compare Health Insurance Companies

Research top Health Insurance Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I am currently on hold. Apparently they can not find me but yet they are taking money out of my bank account every month. I am on CRS/Supervisor #8 and 2 hours of my time!!! Either you get people that do not understand English and (last time I checked I live in the U.S.A. and a Veteran too). All I want to do is get my address correct and get a friggin ID card! You would think I was asking for their lives. I am ready to just cancel to insurance and take my business somewhere else. My dog could do a better job I believe. I would NOT recommend these people to anyone. You could die waiting to get answers. This is a whole new meaning of idiots on parade. Well Cigna off to do a complaint to the BBB and cancel my policy.

I'm having to get chemo treatments which causes ulcers in my mouth. Prescription is for magic mouthwash. Cigna covered it the 1st time, but would not this time because 1 of the ingredients is over the counter. There is a big difference in cost, and with me not working, I guess I will have to suffer with the pain.

I was having difficulty walking due to swelling and pain in my ankle. I went to the After Hours Clinic of my Orthopedic doctor. I have been a patient at this office for several years. They did the surgery on my ankle two years ago. I was turned away because they needed a referral from Cigna. I never needed a referral with Blue Cross to see my own in network doctor. Being after hours, I went to the Urgent Care Clinic I have always used for a referral. There was a large sign on the door refusing Cigna Connect.

After three tries I did locate a clinic who charged me 89.00 up front and contacted Cigna for the referral, agreeing that I needed orthopedics. I waited two weeks and returned to the office and told them I had paid for a referral and I needed help. I waited for half an hour while they searched and called Cigna, who had never contacted them. Cigna had dropped the ball and couldn't find my referral so I was sent away again.

I went back to the Urgent Care clinic and asked where the referral was. I was told, "we are still waiting for Cigna to approve the referral." I was in tears so I went to the parking lot and called Cigna. I was on the phone for a full hour with a rep who spoke very poor English. I asked him where I was supposed to go for medical help. He told me I had to go through the ER and he hung up on me.

Finally the doctor called me and said Cigna sent the referral and I can be seen but only for office visits and only for a limited amount of weeks before it expires. If I need any treatment or injections or physical therapy as I have had in the past, ANOTHER referral will be required. Earlier today I called my medical supply company to reorder equipment for my CPAP machine. I have used this company for five years. I was told today, "Sorry, we don't accept Cigna." It's unbelievable.

I have never been late or missed an insurance premium and now that I need help there is nobody to accept this insurance. It is a huge hassle with the referrals that are expensive and hard to obtain to be required for everything. I was so happy with my Blue Cross but the premiums doubled at the first of the year and I couldn't afford them so I switched to Cigna. They have cheaper monthly payments but the deductible is much higher and they do not pay as much as my previous insurance did after the deductible is met. So you get a higher deductible and less coverage with Cigna.

Customer service is non-existent with Cigna. I am so overwhelmed and discouraged with the hassle of this company. It is one of the worst decisions I have ever made. Horrible. Worst insurance ever. They do not care if you are in pain and afraid and need medical attention. Even the Dr. office told me they do not recommend Cigna. Beware!!!

CIGNA Local Plus is a complete fraud - STAY AWAY. I never ever write negative reviews, but this is by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in my entire life and I have Comcast. Ha! They list many doctors as "in network" on their site. I get that one or two here and there are not up to date, but as of now, I cannot find one doctor on their list that takes Local Plus. I even have a call to Cigna who later called back and said she had the same issue finding a doctor for me and is now "escalating the issue." SERIOUSLY! I basically don't have insurance. I'm pretty much paying for Nada. They said that they have no way of knowing if someone is deciding to not take their plan any more. Well common sense says that you should probably follow-up with them and oh, I don't know... follow-up on the contracts? They do send the contracts, don't they? It's just a load of you know what. Worst insurance every. I can't imagine ever in my life choosing Cigna again.

In the first occasion my former employer changed from Blue Cross/Blue Shield who I had virtually zero problems with over almost ten years to Cigna. It was soon apparent that it was to save money as Cigna immediately began to refuse coverage for expensive prescriptions and then refused to approve an MRI for my wife who was in excruciating pain. Only a complaint to the Florida Insurance Commissioner, numerous calls from her doctor and a letter of complaint to Cigna corporate HQ and several newspapers finally temporarily resolved the issues. During this incident Cigna employees lied about our doctor telling about my wife's past history of back problems and then one of their neurosurgeons said, "I don't care" when her doctor said she was in pain and medication and muscle relaxers were not helping. Now the neurosurgeon she was sent to determined her main problem was likely her hip, not her back and requested an MRI of her hip.

Cigna is dragging their feet in approving this MRI claiming they need several days to approve it and it looks like the hospital will have to cancel her appointment as others need MRI's and Cigna still has still not responded despite repeated calls from the neurosurgeon and me. How anyone could claim this company has better than average service is just unbelievable to me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cigna?

My wife is facing every woman's dread; breast cancer with surgery and chemotherapy, along with the ignominy of hair loss. Yet even under these conditions, she has been cognizant of the need to keep her treatment costs down. To do so, she has been contact numerous times with a dedicated specialist from Cigna to answer any medical claims questions.

Following surgery, a treatment regimen was decided by her oncology team, and she was told to expect hair loss due the severity of the chemo drugs. At that time, she contacted her specialist to see if a wig was included in her medical benefits, and was told that in her case the amount was unlimited. She was given a suggested vendor to use, but no mention was made that this was the sole vendor that Cigna would accept or any information as to network requirements.

The vendor had two physical locations;, each over 100 miles from our home, or they would offer service via the internet. Travel to either site was not an option, and my wife did not want to purchase anything as personal as a wig online, so she made an appointment to see wigs with our daughter at a local wig shop focused on medical needs for women.

After picking out one, she again verified with the specialist that the wig shop's process, consumer purchase and insurance reimbursement, fit her coverage. Based on a positive response, she purchased a $900 synthetic hair wig of good quality, and had the wig shop file the claim for reimbursement. She has since been informed that the claim was handled by Cigna as out-of-network, and no funds therefore would be paid.

A call by my wife, with me as a witness, to her Cigna specialist to try to find out the reason yielded no results, so a claims specialist was added to the line. For nearly 10 minutes the claims person told her first, the maximum wig benefit for in network was $350; and second, in her case there was nothing for out of network. Finally, with my wife in tears, the specialist stepped in and admitted that she had indeed told my wife the amount was unlimited, had offered a vendor but had not informed my wife about the need to research network wig providers.

Another five minutes or so was spent by both of us trying to understand how her asking, then following the directions given to her by a Cigna rep, would end up costing her when she had been told otherwise. The claims specialist finally told her that regardless of the information provided, she would have to go through an appeals process to see if Cigna would make an exception and reimburse something on the wig.

Cigna's process to handle claims and claim problems seems very much focused on making sure Cigna has little to no expense, and regardless of what Cigna tells you when you inquire in advance, there may be surprises. My wife is initiating the appeal, but there is every reason to believe that Cigna will not reverse its decision. Prior to that claim, our family in-network high deductible had been met due the very high costs associated with her treatment. Keeping the claim as out-of-network will allow Cigna to transfer the cost to us, an outcome that we feel strongly is not fair nor ethical under the circumstances.

This company is horrible to deal with! All my life I was Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Dakota, with little problems, then the rapidly rising cost when Obamacare messed the health care system up with all the free ride healthcare they issued out, which we taxpayers have to cover the cost on. Then I hit the senior age, and went to a Insurance Agent for advice. Part D was a more difficult choice. I have asthma/COPD, and am allergic to many of the drugs for that condition. After 30+ years of trial and error, it is now known that I do best on corticosteroids, and have learned the hard way that LABA medication can be detrimental to my health, and even has put me in an ambulance.

My insurance agent called several companies on speaker phone so I could listen in, asking if **, which I have been doing very well on, would have coverage under their drug plan. When we talked to Cigna HealthSpring and we were assured by their rep that all three were. However, I sure wish I had checked this company out on the internet next!

A few months later I got a letter from them telling me they would no longer cover my rescue inhaler **, they wanted me to instead take generic brands which caused me breathing problems in the past, my Dr's believed I'm allergic to the propellants in those type. I called them in appeal and explained to them since on **, instead of using **, I no longer need to take ** several times a week, instead, just a few times a month, that 2 or 3 ** last me a year or more. I like to carry one in my pocket and one in my purse. They approved coverage for a year then.

Next, a few months went by and they challenged **. So, I appealed to them via phone about that. At the time, I had already stopped taking it, as I was doing so well on ** that I did not need it. But, my Dr. wanted that option available for times when I catch a cold or bronchitis so that I could have the additional steroids and other meds in ** to help me breathe. So, they approved that for 12 months...since I'm not using it most of the time.

Then just during open enrollment time they sent me a letter that they would no longer cover my prescription of **, which I have done the best on of any asthma drugs I have been on so far. ** is a corticosteroid, and instead they said I have to take ** or **, of which both are LABA drugs, and I already had bad health issues and ambulance ride with **...it's now obvious that Cigna HealthSprings wants to kill me! I appealed by phone and told them I needed to know if they were not going to cover ** before the 7th when open enrollment ends otherwise I needed a different provider. My Dr. also faxed them letting them know about my allergies and that he prescribes ** because I do well on it.

So, then after open enrollment closed, I got a letter from Cigna HealthSpring that they will no longer cover **, even though this medication has cut down my monthly drug needs because I do so well on it. They turned my case over to Maximus Federal Services. Within a few days I received a letter from Maximus Federal Services, also denying me the use of **, I would suppose because their Dr's know my allergies so well and are so much smarter than my own Dr's on prescribing meds. So, I filed for a Hearing with an Administrative Law Judge, as their letter said I had the right to do so. I'm still waiting for that hearing.

Then on March 17th I received a letter dated March 14th from Cigna HealthSpring that they would cover one more dose of ** for me, which is a lie! I was in to my pharmacy on March 15th and had to pay full price on ** because Cigna HealthSpring rejected the prescription. And this letter said I have the right to appeal which I did already??? So, I'm suppose to appeal again??? DOES CIGNA HEALTHSPRING EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO PEOPLE?

I purchased the LTD insurance my employer provided. I became disabled after a stroke affected my vestibular system. I use a walker and I am considered high risk for falls. With the balance issues, I am on blood thinners, a 325 mg ** daily. A year ago I was diagnosed with osteoporosis in my neck, lower spine, and hip. MY disability came up for the 2 year mark, it’s only been by the grace of God I haven't had another stroke. My neurologist cannot understand where they came up with this decision. He recommends I hire a lawyer.

This is the most disgusting, deceitful insurance company I have ever dealt with. Who is going to hire a woman with serious balance issues, fall risk, blood thinners, osteoporosis. I have mental fatigue which requires frequent naps and breaks, dizziness, hypersensitive to lights and loud sudden sounds. List could go on, Cigna says I can work. Run as fast as you can… tell everyone to stay away. Time this company is taught how sinful their actions are on the suffering of their clients who are the reason they have a job. Wonder how they would feel if their family members had the misfortune of being mistreated by a company they thought would help them if the unthinkable happened.

Cigna Insurance is a really good company. This is my first health insurance company off of my parents healthcare, and I got low premiums, low deductible, and really good healthcare. I had a surgery to remove my gallbladder and the cost was 13,000. Cigna got it down to 6,000 and then paid the whole bill.

I don't know where to start. It takes five phone calls before a rep can get the right information. I hate these guys. They're all polite and capable so all I can put it down to is lack of training. Absolutely distressing that I have to spend hours and hours on the phone to them. Never happened with Blue Shield. Sending incorrect letters and each rep apologizing for the last one.

Since Aetna was no longer available in Missouri as part of ACA, I have to switch over to Cigna Connect. Before I took this insurance, I did check for the list of doctors/hospitals and all my family doctors were showing up on Cigna Connect site as in-network. Last month when I visited my dermatologist, she refused to take this insurance because of the previous issues with claims. Then 2 weeks back I visited orthopedics to treat my foot injury and even they declined to take this insurance. Today when I took my kid to pediatrics, they too declined saying they had previous issues with this insurance. I did call Cigna Connect and explained that doctors are declining their insurance. I was surprised that there is nothing the insurance provider can do about it. Now I don't have an option to change my insurance because of ACA and I am paying $580.00/month as premium. Can anyone help me what I need to do now?

Cigna. Worst insurance ever. Do not recommend, they did not cover me on my dental treatment that was needed. They said supposedly I did not need it. Dentist even send proof that it was a treatment that I needed because I was bleeding and losing bone. Not recommended??? #CignaNoGood. I have a friend that has 5 Million followers on YouTube. I will make sure that he lets everyone know how bad Cigna is!!! Worst... over $500 they make a big deal.

Cigna coverage was denied and was charged $119 for Rx. Called Walgreen's and the exact same thing without insurance was $48. Yikes--highway robbery and the mail order guys are suppose to be less expensive.

Cigna is very lax in informing patients of the amount of a med supply to be ordered. It has been an option to obtain a 90 day supply and not have to re-order constantly!! Out of the blue, after much grief with doctor also helping, the brand was authorized at a very expensive tier pricing. To that end, I have to run the risk and try a generic again and possibly end up in ER as in past. I find this to be ridiculous if a patient has been doing well on a med that these insurance companies are allowed to force a patient, due to cost to try a generic.

These companies - drug company, insurance company and pharmacy scheme together to make a profit. The brand drug referring to has been on the market for over 25 years!!! And still selling at an extraordinarily high cost! To top that off, I was informed I now have to obtain an exception to getting a 90 day supply of a generic. This is another stupidity of insurance companies and a way to make more profits. We need to dig into these crooked companies and fine them and put them out-of-business. Let's go Congress!!! Do not want a fix nor a European health plan. ie, friends have died waiting for medical programs to help in those countries. And when calling Cigna it is a constant runaround to get to ANYONE who knows anything. And they act like they are doing me a favor. Really!!! I am doing you a favor... you have a job.

I am a health care provider. I used to be in network with Cigna but resigned from the panel due to their disgraceful business practices. For example, I once had to submit a claim for a patient ELEVEN times because they kept denying that they received the claim. When they finally acknowledged receiving it, they denied payment due to "untimely filing of the claim". I never got paid. I am writing this review to warn providers and potential customers that Cigna will cause you to tear your hair out in frustration if you deal with them.

After suffering with lower back and left leg pain for over 5 years - it has progressively gotten worse over the past two (2) years. I finally went to my GP 3 weeks ago. He x-rayed my back and hips and found that I have stenosis in my lower lumbar. He referred me to a specialist whom I saw. The specialist ordered an MRI so he could determine the proper course of treatment. Now Cigna is saying that I have not had enough treatment to justify the MRI. I ask - How stupid is this? Would it not seem logical to know all you can to be able to recommend a proper course of treatment. Additionally to recommend treatment that will not hurt the patient and increase the pain.

Additionally - the orthopedic specialist knows definitely more about his specialty and how to treat his patients than the so-called doctors that are nothing more than lackeys of the insurance companies. I personally hope that President Trump drains the swamp at Medicare and changes the Medicare Advantage plans to a true HMO that looks that truly covers your health, paying for more in preventive care to minimize clinical hospital care. Truly looking out for our health and money.

Jan. 15, 2016 right wrist operation. Been unable to use right wrist since Apr. 12, 2016 due to trigger finger per physical therapy. Refer back to surgeon. After numerous shots was refer to Reston spine and pain ctr for help. The DO Reston pain requested MRI and CT scan. Cigna ins. co. denied the request saying not medical necessary. With this being said if anybody knows health: your neck bone is connected to backbone and backbone connect to spine bone. When your right wrist and fingers are numb and you have no usage of your right wrist. How can an insurance co deny you medical care to help locate the problems in right arm. They use bogus doctors. There is no doctor Gregory **, MD is signed the deny letters. Nobody there will approve my process so I can be helped. Instead I have to pay out of pocket and have needles stuck in my neck every two weeks. This is very painfully and does not help relieve the pain and or solve the problems.

Phone Call too vague and demanding. I've just had a phone call - totally automated - from Cigna. The problem came when the voice asked for my birthday. I said "No, Agent, Representative" over and over... until "she" hung up. There's no way I am giving my phone number (that they just dialed), confirming my name and availability. I guess the problem wasn't very important, because I've had no mail or email or any other contact.

About 4 months ago an agent called and offered a buy out of my long term disability claim. I had 18 months left on it. She basically threatened me to take the buyout or my case would come up for review. Well it looks like they're going to call all my doctors and if they don't like their answers then I will have to submit to an examination from their doctors. They are submitting my claim to some type of employment board to find me work. I wished them good luck in finding me a job where I can take frequent naps, not sit for more than 30 minutes, can't bend over without passing out, and can't walk for more than 15 minutes without having to sit. I know they'll find some ridiculous job and when I turn it down they will bounce me from the program. This is a low class outfit that I had to use due to my company. Beware.

I cancelled my Cigna plan through the marketplace on 12/17/2016 due to getting insurance through my employer. For some reason Cigna decided to enroll me in another plan. When I received a bill for said plan that I had no idea I was enrolled in I called to cancel. I was told they couldn't cancel it because I was enrolled through the marketplace. The marketplace said they did not enroll me in that plan but they would send a second cancellation ticket to Cigna.

Well a month later I received another bill, I called again and said that the plan was cancelled in January and they said I was still enrolled. So I asked them to cancel me, that I did not want their insurance, and they said no they couldn't, that I'd have to cancel through the marketplace. So the marketplace sent Cigna a 3rd cancellation ticket. I just received my 3rd bill from Cigna! I'm beyond frustrated! I'm being billed over $700 for insurance I've cancelled 3 times, and on Monday a 4th time! This is becoming harassing and I'm very fed up with being told I can't cancel this insurance that I do not need.

First of all, they will tell you that making claims is very simple. It's not. You'll have to go through a call-center in Scotland (impossible to understand how they speak), then they have to pre-approve the procedures, and then MAYBE they'll refund your expenses. They did refund me after a long, arduous battle. Most importantly, their "pro-rata refund" is a huge scam. They'll tell you that, in the case you need to cancel the coverage, they'll refund you for any days left of your policy. What they don't tell you is that it only works if you haven't had ANY claims. I literally had a 60 USD claim, and had to pay 550 USD for a whole quarter that I didn't even need. BE CAREFUL AND STAY AWAY! Definitely wouldn't recommend, and I've had 2 other health insurances before.

I must say it's a nightmare dealing with Cigna. Long story short. My wife and I decided not renew our healthcare insurance coverage with Cigna for 2017. We followed proper procedure in December of 2016 and canceled the most horrible insurance coverage we had. Shortly after we received a letter of cancellation. In the meantime we signed up with Anthem. Not long, I would say 2 to 3 weeks later we received a letter from Cigna reinstating our insurance policy. We immediately called to explain the mistake and confusion of the matter. We were assured by the representative the issue will be resolved and nothing to worry about. She acknowledged some kind of mistake was made by Cigna.

Wouldn't you know it we received another letter last week apologizing about the confusion and the cancellation and as of now we are reinstated with new insurance coverage. We are pissed off and frustrated with Cigna. What in the world do we need to do to cancel the insurance coverage. WE DO NOT WANT to do BUSINESS with CIGNA. WE WANT CIGNA to GO AWAY and OUT of OUR LIFE. We need help please. We are happy with Anthem now. Am afraid Cigna is going to try extort more money out of us or ruin our credit.

I have now made 19 phone calls and 5 emails to CIGNA since January 1st to get them to straighten out THEIR mistake. They selected the incorrect coverage for me beginning 1.1.17 and 19 phone calls later it is still a mess. I have paid premiums each month and they still cannot get it straight. Each representative and or supervisor assures me THEY are the one that will get it right and it takes 2-3 days. Never happens. Now they have screwed up again and dropped my son from my coverage! DON'T EVER go with CIGNA.

My insurance with Cigna is through my union so I have zero control over it other than a complaint every now and then. So my issues are numerous however the most erroneous one is the yearly attempt to drop my son. Now I realize it's necessary to check on the insured but my son is my son. He's been my son for 13 years. This year he's been removed from the insurance until I send a divorce decree stating the insurance is my responsibility. Now I've sent this previously and am yearly bombarded with nonsense from these people. Constant ** really. Another complaint. I get a list of doctors to call for an appointment and they will not see me. Why well I wonder if it's the insurance. Anyway just be careful if you chose these people. I feel as if they're underhanded in their approach to my needs.

My employer unfortunately offers an HMO plan through CIGNA. I was diagnosed with cancer in late December, 2016 and began treatment in my former home of Las Vegas, Nevada. In February of 2017 I was transferred to Tampa, Florida. I attempted to resume treatment with a physician here but was told by CIGNA that I have to obtain a referral from a PCP before resuming treatment for cancer, despite the fact the diagnosis was already made and I was already receiving treatment for it in Las Vegas. I repeatedly asked the CIGNA representative to explain why I needed another PCP referral; after all, the only thing that changed was my location. Cancer is still cancer, whether you live in Las Vegas or Tampa.

The soonest appointment I could get with a PCP is not until the end of March, so there are two months of treatment I will lose (and god knows how far it will spread during this break). I am dropping this worthless company and will get insurance on my own. CIGNA is the company that will kill you with its indifference. Illusory Insurance at its finest.

My company decided to go from a PPO plan to a deductible plan. My deductible is 3,000 for the year. The medication that I have been taking is now 284.00 per month UNTIL I meet my deductible. I can't afford that!!!

Imagine an insurance company that cancels your payment - just happened to me! I called them and they said sometimes they cancel a policyholder's payment but they don't know why. REALLY??? Are you ** kidding me? They should be called CIGNA Incompetence not insurance. I thought it was so special when I insisted on speaking with a manager and the lady on the other end of the line said (and I quote) "My manager doesn't go on the phone ever" - Amazing - run far away from this insurance provider. They're worse than having no insurance at all. Oh and if I could have reviewed without giving them ANY stars I would have.

I thought I would try Cigna Dental to save money. Before seeing the dentist, the dentist contacted Cigna to check my coverage. Cigna sent them the list of covered dental expenses (my name and dental policy number were shown at the top of the page that they sent showing my benefits). It clearly stated that a full set of x-rays was covered. When the dentist submitted the claim, however, Cigna denied it saying that it was not covered. I contacted them and went through the appeal procedure, but they still denied it saying that it was not provided in my plan... Even though it was clearly stated (and highlighted) on the page that they sent! Cigna clearly does not honor their commitments or remedy their mistakes. They lack integrity and cannot be trusted. I strongly recommend that you stay away from such a sleazy company.

Cigna Insurance: Scam company that not pay for wellness services. I have been talking to multiple supervisors and managers from CIGNA for claims on patients that need to be seen and follow up by providers, yet I have no clear feedback or answer from any of these parties. They have been telling me that I'm a provider without affiliation for CIGNA, and then I have to arrange payment throughout MultiPlan Company. I did all required steps throughout Patient Account Manager (Phone **), confirmation code ** as of 01/04/2017. The payment was scheduled to be reimburse within 10 days. I have called multiple times today and I was informed that they do not know claim was denied, and it's patient responsibility to pay a copayment and services rendered at my office.

I have been on holding to talk to a supervisor or manager for 2 hours, and they keep telling me they are not available. So you all stole co-workers' money and then refuse to pay the bill amount because deductible have not met? The claim was approved to be paid and now you all trying to keep the money in your pockets (A money that belongs to the patient). I will make sure to report all this cheap trick and unprofessional behaviour supported by letters received. The reference # **, we will escalate this issue.

Cigna's website does not allow consumers to view their claims until the claims are fully processed. This means no visibility of claims received and in-process. This is a great handicap and Cigna alone among the big insurers has this policy. Additionally, there is no place to provide this feedback and employees will only state "the claim is in process" and "wait until it is processed." They require proof of an account before answering this generic question: "You do not show received, pending, in-process claims; only paid or denied?" This is not a HIPAA-protected question and Cigna's entire process is designed to hide information from the public and even from account holders.

Expert Review

Joseph BurnsHealth Insurance Contributing Editor

An independent journalist, Joseph Burns is the health insurance topic leader for the Association of Health Care Journalists and contributes to AHCJ’s Covering Health blog. He has also written about health policy and the business of health care for a wide variety of publications, including Healthcare Finance News, Hospitals & Health Networks, Managed Care magazine, Ophthalmology Management, TaxACT.com, and The Dark Report.    More about Joseph→

Cigna is a worldwide health insurance organization that covers individuals, families and employers. It has been in business for over 30 years.

• Well-established company: Cigna is one of the best-known health insurance companies in the United States.
  • Large network of physicians: Cigna has more than 500,000 physicians and more than 8,000 hospitals in its network.
  • Low-cost coverage: Consumers can choose among a variety of plans, including low-cost offerings.
  • Supplemental insurance: While Cigna has dentists and vision specialists in its network, adding coverage for these services is not easy.
  • Plan options: Cigna offers a variety of Medicare Advantage plans.
  • Best for Students