Cigna Health Insurance

Compare Health Insurance Companies

Research top Health Insurance Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I must say it's a nightmare dealing with Cigna. Long story short. My wife and I decided not renew our healthcare insurance coverage with Cigna for 2017. We followed proper procedure in December of 2016 and canceled the most horrible insurance coverage we had. Shortly after we received a letter of cancellation. In the meantime we signed up with Anthem. Not long, I would say 2 to 3 weeks later we received a letter from Cigna reinstating our insurance policy. We immediately called to explain the mistake and confusion of the matter. We were assured by the representative the issue will be resolved and nothing to worry about. She acknowledged some kind of mistake was made by Cigna.

Wouldn't you know it we received another letter last week apologizing about the confusion and the cancellation and as of now we are reinstated with new insurance coverage. We are pissed off and frustrated with Cigna. What in the world do we need to do to cancel the insurance coverage. WE DO NOT WANT to do BUSINESS with CIGNA. WE WANT CIGNA to GO AWAY and OUT of OUR LIFE. We need help please. We are happy with Anthem now. Am afraid Cigna is going to try extort more money out of us or ruin our credit.

I have now made 19 phone calls and 5 emails to CIGNA since January 1st to get them to straighten out THEIR mistake. They selected the incorrect coverage for me beginning 1.1.17 and 19 phone calls later it is still a mess. I have paid premiums each month and they still cannot get it straight. Each representative and or supervisor assures me THEY are the one that will get it right and it takes 2-3 days. Never happens. Now they have screwed up again and dropped my son from my coverage! DON'T EVER go with CIGNA.

My insurance with Cigna is through my union so I have zero control over it other than a complaint every now and then. So my issues are numerous however the most erroneous one is the yearly attempt to drop my son. Now I realize it's necessary to check on the insured but my son is my son. He's been my son for 13 years. This year he's been removed from the insurance until I send a divorce decree stating the insurance is my responsibility. Now I've sent this previously and am yearly bombarded with nonsense from these people. Constant ** really. Another complaint. I get a list of doctors to call for an appointment and they will not see me. Why well I wonder if it's the insurance. Anyway just be careful if you chose these people. I feel as if they're underhanded in their approach to my needs.

My employer unfortunately offers an HMO plan through CIGNA. I was diagnosed with cancer in late December, 2016 and began treatment in my former home of Las Vegas, Nevada. In February of 2017 I was transferred to Tampa, Florida. I attempted to resume treatment with a physician here but was told by CIGNA that I have to obtain a referral from a PCP before resuming treatment for cancer, despite the fact the diagnosis was already made and I was already receiving treatment for it in Las Vegas. I repeatedly asked the CIGNA representative to explain why I needed another PCP referral; after all, the only thing that changed was my location. Cancer is still cancer, whether you live in Las Vegas or Tampa.

The soonest appointment I could get with a PCP is not until the end of March, so there are two months of treatment I will lose (and god knows how far it will spread during this break). I am dropping this worthless company and will get insurance on my own. CIGNA is the company that will kill you with its indifference. Illusory Insurance at its finest.

My company decided to go from a PPO plan to a deductible plan. My deductible is 3,000 for the year. The medication that I have been taking is now 284.00 per month UNTIL I meet my deductible. I can't afford that!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cigna?

Imagine an insurance company that cancels your payment - just happened to me! I called them and they said sometimes they cancel a policyholder's payment but they don't know why. REALLY??? Are you ** kidding me? They should be called CIGNA Incompetence not insurance. I thought it was so special when I insisted on speaking with a manager and the lady on the other end of the line said (and I quote) "My manager doesn't go on the phone ever" - Amazing - run far away from this insurance provider. They're worse than having no insurance at all. Oh and if I could have reviewed without giving them ANY stars I would have.

I thought I would try Cigna Dental to save money. Before seeing the dentist, the dentist contacted Cigna to check my coverage. Cigna sent them the list of covered dental expenses (my name and dental policy number were shown at the top of the page that they sent showing my benefits). It clearly stated that a full set of x-rays was covered. When the dentist submitted the claim, however, Cigna denied it saying that it was not covered. I contacted them and went through the appeal procedure, but they still denied it saying that it was not provided in my plan... Even though it was clearly stated (and highlighted) on the page that they sent! Cigna clearly does not honor their commitments or remedy their mistakes. They lack integrity and cannot be trusted. I strongly recommend that you stay away from such a sleazy company.

Cigna Insurance: Scam company that not pay for wellness services. I have been talking to multiple supervisors and managers from CIGNA for claims on patients that need to be seen and follow up by providers, yet I have no clear feedback or answer from any of these parties. They have been telling me that I'm a provider without affiliation for CIGNA, and then I have to arrange payment throughout MultiPlan Company. I did all required steps throughout Patient Account Manager (Phone **), confirmation code ** as of 01/04/2017. The payment was scheduled to be reimburse within 10 days. I have called multiple times today and I was informed that they do not know claim was denied, and it's patient responsibility to pay a copayment and services rendered at my office.

I have been on holding to talk to a supervisor or manager for 2 hours, and they keep telling me they are not available. So you all stole co-workers' money and then refuse to pay the bill amount because deductible have not met? The claim was approved to be paid and now you all trying to keep the money in your pockets (A money that belongs to the patient). I will make sure to report all this cheap trick and unprofessional behaviour supported by letters received. The reference # **, we will escalate this issue.

Cigna's website does not allow consumers to view their claims until the claims are fully processed. This means no visibility of claims received and in-process. This is a great handicap and Cigna alone among the big insurers has this policy. Additionally, there is no place to provide this feedback and employees will only state "the claim is in process" and "wait until it is processed." They require proof of an account before answering this generic question: "You do not show received, pending, in-process claims; only paid or denied?" This is not a HIPAA-protected question and Cigna's entire process is designed to hide information from the public and even from account holders.

I have a 5 year old son diagnosed with Autism. For the last 2 years (2015 & 2016) Cigna has paid for his very beneficial ABA therapy as per the plan my son is on. I contacted Cigna multiple times in November and December of 2016 to confirm my son will continue to have benefits on his 2017 plan. On December 31st, 2016, I received a letter from Cigna that they were NOT going to cover his greatly needed and useful therapy as a benefit for 2017. That is their decision and not my complaint. The fact that they waited until 12/31/16 (letter dated 12/27/16) to notify me of this change of policy benefits. If they had notified me of this prior to 12/15/16, I could have found other coverage with another carrier that would have been able to cover my son (By putting my family in a "group" policy).

When I complained to Cigna's customer advocacy department, the agent admitted that Cigna decided in MID 2016 that they were not going to provide for this benefit in 2017... but in my eyes, DECEITFULLY and MALICIOUSLY did not inform me until it was TOO LATE to do anything about it. This company is a disgrace And its employees that make decisions to damage people's lives should truly be ashamed of themselves. This was an intentional act, they should have avoided at all costs. I am seeking legal action!

The problem started for me New year's day. 2 of my pain medications were due. I went to get them filled. They was denied so I called Cigna health spring. I got told anything where the quality amount changed to where they all had to be pre authorizes. To since the quality had changed it would be a 40 day supply instead of a 30 day supply. Even though I followed Dr orders to the tee. When filled in Dec it was a 30 day supply. I was without my medication for six days! After they all was pre authorized. I problem is I had to go six days without my main pain control. Which left me bedridden and very sick, I was in so much pain! If not for my Dr office calling me back letting me know they was finally approved Friday I wouldn't had knew to get them filled.

Then the next day Saturday Cigna called to tell me they was denied. How could that be when they were filled the day before? My Dr has the approval letter. The Cigna call lady seemed shocked and said "I guess we don't need to go on with this phone call." I ask her did she have something different? She confirmed she did. This past Monday another one of my med was due. My Dr office sent in all the info on all three medication that was needed btw. They didn't process the third one. So here I am having to start the appeal process up again. I ask for the standard 3 day reply. I called my Dr office today. They confirmed they had the approval letter after me being without three days. I called the pharmacy. They couldn't get them to go through. So here I am on the line with Cigna pharmacy Dept again.

First I was told she seen the problem. She put me on hold. About 3 to 4 mins later she came back. Said she was sorry they had been declined. I repeated my Dr office has the approval fax. So what the problem? After she clearly heard my Dr office had the approval letter she said they would have to fax it and gave me a number to fax it to... This has been going on since New year's. My first two denied. I paid for one of them so I wouldn't suffer. No way could I afford the second one.

After six days those was approved and I am going to receive a refund. All the info was processed and ask for review when my Dr office reopened, but they didn't review the third one. Now it was due this past Monday. The appeal started then. Today is day three. This is such b.s. I'm chronic ill. Having to go without my meds is unacceptable. If this way they treating their clients they going to lose a lot of customer. They making me suffer cause they refuse to do their job correctly!

Cigna is nothing but trouble. From incompetent customer service, billing, to the Pharmacy which is a total rip-off. I have been billed a fortune for drug quantities I did not order, delays in processing, and the latest today. Cigna forgot to submit the insurance claim, did so belatedly, and was denied. Now they are trying to bill be thousands of dollars for drugs that should have been covered except for their mistake.

Call Ref# **. Spoke to Sarah. The customer service rep kept putting me on hold for several times during the call. Sometimes she wouldn't ask me if it was ok to place me on HOLD she would just put me on HOLD. She would take 15 or 10 at times when placed on hold. She always had to put me on hold for every question I asked. PLEASE SEND SARAH for EXTENSIVE TRAINING!!!

After filing a claim with no notification of receiving the claim for over a month, I had to call and be told that the claim was denied without explanation. The due date for my bill was coming up, so I asked if I could receive the letter sooner or be emailed it to see if I qualify for a second appeal or for my bill provider to be contacted, and I was told this was not an option. Now I have to contact the bill provider on my own and wonder when the explanation for the denial will arrive. Very disappointing service and very poor coverage.

In 2015 my back pain was getting worse by the day. My doctor (Kevin) prescribed an MRI. I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis discus surgery. That was in November 2015. In between November 2015 and next appt March of 2016 my doctor sold his practice to study stem cell research. Moving forward Cigna nightmare begins. I had a company mandatory biometric screening that was covered by Cigna at 100%. I am billed by the lab company $8,000, plus every 2 months. Would you believe since March 2016 and December 2016 they wrote just last week they are "reviewing the claim." Passing over a ton of complaints I could write a book.

This is the worst one up to date. I have two surgeon specialists went peer to peer to reconsider the surgery because Cigna said it was medically unnecessary. OK so I scream for 45 minutes to get to work and the pain is so bad I had to call an ambulance. That got me in trouble with my manager of 15 years. Advice to you is keep tabs on every single claim and keep calling until someone will take you seriously. Good luck to you if you have Cigna.

I've been on disability since 2011. The company that I work for required me to apply for Social Security Disability Insurance and pays for a 3rd party company to file for SSDI. If you did not agree to apply then your LTD will be terminated. After receiving SSDI, I continued to pay for my medical coverage, as I provided the health insurance for my family (son and husband). Subsequently, I received a notice from Social Security to pay for Medicare for an additional premium of $211. I was already paying $300 for medical premiums to CIGNA. I declined to pay for Medicare, as I already had coverage thru CIGNA for my family. So, I declined or opted-out of Medicare at the age of 51.

In November 2016, I received a $33,000.00 bill from National Pain and Spine - Joshua ** - my pain management specialist. I contacted the office and was informed that CIGNA was requesting a return of all medical bills paid from Dec. 2014 to Dec. 2016! I paid my health premiums each month, paid my monthly copay at each visit and had received numerous EOB reflecting my bills were paid. At no time was I informed that Medicare was a mandatory requirement. To date, the HR Dept or CIGNA can provided any such requirement.

I have contacted CIGNA numerous times to no avail. On yesterday, I received a package from CIGNA with over 200 pages of billing. Further, I received another bill from another doctor where CIGNA has identified themselves as the secondary insurance provider. I contacted Medicare and was advised that Medicare A (which is free) is only for hospitalization. None of the claims are for any hospitalization. Further, I am now receiving bills from previous medical providers that CIGNA is requesting a 3-year refund. This is outrageous and fraudulent.

I am on disability and still maintain the medical coverage for my family. The type of insurance tactics extremely distressing. As a result, my health and medications are jeopardy. Trying to get assistance from CIGNA is impossible. No one returns calls and they try to use information overload as a technique to overwhelm you. I have read many of these reviews and it appears getting an attorney is the only way to resolve this issue which is unfortunate. I am not going to file fraudulent Medicare claims so that CIGNA can get out of paying what my premiums have already paid for.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Through ConsumerAffair's intervention and the professional, competent efforts of the Cigna staff, my case has been swiftly resolved. I will be receiving my check in a few days. I would like to thank both ConsumerAffairs and Cigna for the great job they did.

Tom of Holbrook, NY on

Original Review

Cigna approved $473 toward the replacement of a tooth. My dentist received confirmation of the coverage. The procedure was on July 21, 2016. It is now December 26, 2016 and they still haven't paid. They claimed the prep and seat dates were not included in the claim even though we have documentary proof they were. The dates were resubmitted 4 more times, and each time I call because we haven't received payment, they claim they never received the info. We resubmit, wait with no response, call, and they again say they have not received the required info. This company must include Groucho, Chico, Harpo, and Zeppo among their board members. Others probably include Moe, Larry Curly, Abbott and Costello. It is amazing they have lasted as long as they have...

I have several problems with Cigna. First, as the Health Insurance company picked by spouse's employer, they indiscriminately mail ALL claims, including the specific details of the claims directly to my spouse instead of to me. All they need to do is put my first name instead of my spouse's on the envelope, but they do not UNLESS and ONLY unless I go through the process of restricting my medical information, which entails me having to set up a pin with them and then use it over the phone every time I communicate with them, even to simply request a provider directory. Come on, Cigna - ALL health information is protected under HIPAA laws, including spouses, unless a release is signed by the individual covered. And receiving medical coverage as a dependent under a spouse's employer group plan is not in any way a release of information.

Second, when I got insurance coverage through my own employer, and my spouse's employer notified Cigna that my coverage would no longer be necessary as of 12/01/2016, Cigna failed to take me off of their plan, claiming to my doctor's office that Cigna was still my primary insurer until 1/1/2017. And they tell me there is nothing I can do to take myself off their insurance because the employer needs to do it. Well, the employer supposedly did it, so... now I have to wait to have a doctor's appointment until Cigna figures out what happened. Good thing I don't have cancer Cigna.

Third, Cigna's annual family deductible is $6000.00! That means that we have to pay out of pocket for 100% of the contracted rate Cigna has with the doctor/provider until we have paid $6000. This is not coverage. An example of their contracted rate for an office visit with a specialty doctor (not an oncologist mind you, but a dermatologist) is $72.00.

Submitted a claim for orthodontic services weeks ago. Kept calling in to follow up on payment to the doctor. Kept being told by the cheerful Cigna people that they had no record of the claim and that it took 10 days from receipt for it to be processed. Kept telling them that it had been weeks and asking how could I follow up. Constantly instructed to look on "myCigna.com", which is of no use whatsoever.

Called daily until today, after much complaining from me, got the rep to admit that unless every box on the claim form is completed and checked perfectly, the claim is simply TOSSED IN THE SHREDDER. No notification to the member that your claim was rejected or denied because they act like it was never even received. All of this time following up on something they chose to throw away. Thanks! P.S. I had even called Cigna for them to walk me through filling out the claim form initially. Not sure what I did "wrong", probably just given incorrect information from them. They do not make things easy at all!

I am a Doctor trying to contact a "Representative" at Customer Service. The only contact made with Cigna Health Insurance was a computer loop requiring patient ID and birth date. Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced. I would have entered zero stars if that was an option.

They are the worst medical insurance company I have used in my life. They do not like to pay bills in a timely manner. Also the health care line is an absolute waste of time. Every time you call they say "here is what you can do at home but you need to see a doctor." I am disgusted with how much I have to pay and what little they actually cover and assist with... Horrible insurance. Find someone else.

So I went to some physical therapy in July, presented my Cigna card which says "$40 co-pay." The physical therapy place took a copy of it and placed it on file. I got to 8 sessions, all good. Pay my $40 each time. I get better. On my follow-up visit at the end of August, I am told my co-pay is now $50 as of August 1st. I think it's weird but I say, "Ok." A few days later I get a new card that does say "$50." No big deal.

6 months later, I get a bill from PT place for $80, I ask them, "What's up?" They tell me to call Cigna, Cigna tells me to call them, so I conference them all in. Cigna says my co-pay is $50 and has been since March. PT place and me both show them we have a card saying "$40" until August 1st. They say they will investigate. The next day the lady calls back and says, "My manager called the PT place in July and told them to change it, and they forgot." I'm like, "Your manager called them? Or he told you to tell me that?" Seems like this kind of thing is criminal, but what can I do? I don't want my credit to be ruined over $80. Insurance = Crooks.

Helping a friend apply for Cigna Connect 6250 Health Insurance policy at Market Place. They connected to Cigna site when I requested a list of hospitals in the network. The site requested selection of insurance type from a list provided. Cigna Connect 6250 was not on the list. So I called Cigna directly to get the list to ask for a list. I "made the mistake" of saying I was helping a friend. The operator said that she could not answer unless I had authorization from the person I was helping. Even my lay understanding would tell me that giving a list of hospitals in a network to whoever asks is in no way in violation of HIPAA privacy rules. If telling potential customers about Cigna benefits or keeping secret public information that Cigna would seemingly want to share with potential customers or their friends is not within Cigna protocols, then Cigna is quite adept at cutting their own throat.

Ever since my husband's suicide, my son has been seeing psychiatrists. After trying several different medications, they have found one that is seemingly working well with the desired effects. The medication is **, which has no generic. His company has Cigna as their provider. Cigna denies coverage of this medication, so he has to pay $300/month to get this RX filled. He has a family to provide for, so this now is becoming another stressful loop for him to jump through every month. Obviously, he has tried everything -- Doctor's appeal, nurses' appeals, talking to the company rep (whoever that all powerful person may be and whatever their qualifications, who have a lack of understanding and compassion). Do we need to have congressional hearing on this med as we did in the infamous EPen?? What can I do for him as his mother??

My husband and son have a policy with Cigna. This year he is trying to add me to his plan since mine is not gonna be offered in my area in 2017. I have sent my application 3 times by fax, one by regular mail and they say they don't receive it. Every time I call the agents say "bear with me" and then hang up. I'm frustrated. It is December 8th and started this process on Nov 10. Almost a month. They don't know what they're doing and I feel like they don't care about getting another customer. It is not marketplace contract, it's commercial so they are willing to lose the $350 extra a month they are getting for me and they don't care. Horrible and if this is just the beginning I'm not getting this plan. Maybe my husband and son should get another plan as well.

The absolute WORST experience I have EVER had with health insurance. I have it a year and was hoping the second year may be better, but I was sadly disappointed. They send me a request for EVERY transaction on my card, even when the payee is clearly stated Dr. Whomever's office...then send it again the next time the same provider is used. Almost every single health care claim for one of my dependents is followed by a letter for more information to the Dr. (Also same Dr on multiple occasions) as well as myself to fill out the SAME FORM regarding their other Insurance.

I have effectively both filled out and faxed, mailed and spent extended time on the phone giving this information and been promised it won't happen again to find the exact same thing happening next time. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! HORRIBLE ORGANIZATION!!! Absolutely reprehensible paperwork, data and accounting!!! I will be seeking private insurance this open enrollment and will be starting a petition at work to get this poor excuse for a health care provider ousted!!!! DON'T JOIN!!!

I have a prescription filled at my local pharmacy, attempted to refill it and was denied, was told it had to be filled by Cigna Home Delivery... Called them and the first customer rep told me I didn't have any refills. Well I'm looking at the bottle and it says I have two. I learned I was talking to someone in Jamaica and asked to be transferred to the U.S. The next person told me I was talking to someone in the Caribbean, so I asked to be transferred to someone in the U.S. Got transferred again, this time to someone in the Caribbean, asked to speak to a supervisor or someone in the U.S. He refused without me explaining the situation... Honestly, if they had been able to handle it and had not been transferring me around the room I would have talked to him... So he transferred me - back to the first person I spoke with.

So I hung up and called back and reached a nice young man in the U.S. who understood what I was asking and even called the local pharmacy for me. Next I went to the Cigna website for an e-mail address... They don't have one so I opted for live chat... Got someone in the Philippines, but I got reference number and her manager will 'review' my complaint and make a 'note' in my file. Why is there no address or e-mail address for customers to contact someone with an issue, complaint or concern? With all of the hacking of information databases and misuse of personal information why is my personal medical information being outsourced to the lowest bidder? In another country?

It's so surprising to me to see all of these negative reviews. My mother was covered by Cigna through her employer. She'd been on her job for 38 years, when she was diagnosed with stage 4 of a very rare form of cancer. From the 1st day of her diagnosis, Cigna was there for us. We were assigned a Case Manager and a nurse, and they were always available when we called. We had no problem getting her STD and LTD started. There were times when my mother was so sick until I didn't know whether I was going to be able to maintain my own sanity. The Case Managers and nurses even counseled and encouraged me when I wanted to just give up. Now, I definitely had to stay on top of things and do my part. There was paperwork that I had to get the doctors to fill out on a monthly basis. But as long as I did my part, they did theirs.

My mother was being treated at the Sarcoma center at Vanderbilt and she received awesome treatment and hospital stays, even though her cancer was near the final stages when it was discovered. Unfortunately, my mother did pass away 7 months after her diagnosis. Cigna even followed up with me after her death to make me aware that they did cover grief counseling if needed. I appreciate Cigna for everything. I'm sorry that everyone else's experience is different.

Cigna recently gave me a five month run around and denial for an expensive cholesterol drug - **. After multiple denials by Cigna, I asked for a third party review. This was initiated and the third party contacted me for information. I sent three cardiologist letters indicating the need for this drug. Prior to completion of the review, Cigna reversed their denials and gave approval for THREE months. So after five months of not paying, they approve me for three months, requiring a future approval from them to continue. The drug runs about $14,000 a year. I am a PHYSICIAN and a patient with a cardiac stent and elevated cholesterol. I have been on multiple drug treatment as well as diet and exercise without acceptable lowering of my lipids.

Cigna has been obstructionist, clearly trying to prolong the process and avoid payment. I started the approval process in May 2016 and got my first insurance covered drug this week November 18, 2016. I have discussed this with two of their representatives without any change in their position. I have notified the government agency responsible for oversight, but they only oversee patient employers. I have contacted my company, which is greater than 100 hospital system, and hope to influence our next insurance company selection. CIGNA has been a POOR CHOICE and has acted in an UNETHICAL manner. I am sure the is standard behavior for the company. Should you have need for such a company, I'd avoid them like the plague- if you had the plague, I'm pretty sure they'd deny coverage.

I have had problems with Cigna since first started. This year it has been a nightmare. I started in January and I paid every month. I was late but I was always paid. I sent in a payment for August and I went to the dr. They covered all my benefits. In September I went to the pharmacy to get my meds for the month and I found out without any letters or any notice that my policy was cancelled. I found out while I was in the pharmacy. I got a call from the drs office that Cigna will not pay for my drs visit in August even though my insurance was accepted and the dr did call and everything in August was fine.

Cigna decided to back track my ending date to June 30th which does not make sense since I paid July and August and I was going to the dr all through June, July and August and the bill was 386.00. Also there were two charges of 15.00 for payment to the dr but I already met my deductible and still charged the dr and I was sent a bill from my pcp.

Cigna practice is unethical and they lie. Their billing and customer service is awful. I spoke to someone there it was all good. Then about three weeks ago I received a letter that they cancelled me and backed it all the way to June. I spoke to my insurance agent and he told me that Cigna has been doing this to a lot of people especially if you met your deductibles and out of pocket expenses. If you missed a month or were late with payments they cancelled the client without notice. I called again to Cigna. A customer service rep told me it was not their responsibility to know we were behind. This is a horrible company and have caused me nightmare of expenses. What is the point of having insurance and paying a company and they do not work with you or have good communication open to the client.

Expert Review

Joseph BurnsHealth Insurance Contributing Editor

An independent journalist, Joseph Burns is the health insurance topic leader for the Association of Health Care Journalists and contributes to AHCJ’s Covering Health blog. He has also written about health policy and the business of health care for a wide variety of publications, including Healthcare Finance News, Hospitals & Health Networks, Managed Care magazine, Ophthalmology Management, TaxACT.com, and The Dark Report.    More about Joseph→

Cigna is a worldwide health insurance organization that covers individuals, families and employers. It has been in business for over 30 years.

• Well-established company: Cigna is one of the best-known health insurance companies in the United States.
  • Large network of physicians: Cigna has more than 500,000 physicians and more than 8,000 hospitals in its network.
  • Low-cost coverage: Consumers can choose among a variety of plans, including low-cost offerings.
  • Supplemental insurance: While Cigna has dentists and vision specialists in its network, adding coverage for these services is not easy.
  • Plan options: Cigna offers a variety of Medicare Advantage plans.
  • Best for Students