Coldwell Banker Realtors

Coldwell Banker Realtors

3.8/5 (110 ratings)
Find a Real Estate Websites partner

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

About Coldwell Banker Realtors

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

Coldwell Banker Realtors Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coldwell Banker Realtors?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coldwell Banker?

Original review: May 29, 2022

This seller is worse than ever. He does not know what he is doing and he is shady. I didn't pick him unfortunately the spouse did. When I raised concerns on the amount we would get for the house he lied. He said we would get fifty thousand more and that was the farthest from the truth. Ended up pocketing six grand. Horrible seller does not care about customer service, does not care about how the customer feels. He should lose his job. All he cares about is looking at his iPhone. Every single minute shouldn't of never went with this jerk. Run. Do not use him or you will regret it. This is the Coldwell Banker on 5536 Grand Boulevard New Port Richey. Shady people and shady business practices!!!!

Original review: May 27, 2022

The Coldwell Banker agent was a great realtor and advocate for the buyers-except I was the seller. This agent - whom I trusted, turned out to be worse than a used car salesman. She pressured us into accepting an offer without giving us all of the relevant information about the buyers. It was hurryhurryhurry, sign the contract or they’ll take their money somewhere else. I wish they had because tonight, I am homeless thanks to this agent. My house is sold for far less than it should have been, my buyers have a move in condition home, and I was forced to purchase a place that won’t be habitable for who knows how long because of the misinformation I was fed by the Coldwell Banker agent who sold my house. At best she is stupid. At worst she is dishonest and greedy. Either way, I am living in a hotel and she is not. I will happily provide further information to Coldwell Banker.

Get buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I would not ever recommend Coldwell Banker or any of its agents as they do not claim any responsibility for their actions. We purchased a farm from a couple of older gentlemen. Before closing things were going fine until the last week when the sellers had and would have absolutely no chance of getting all their stuff out including thousands of pounds of garbage and debris. Final walk through day before closing only building accessible was the house even after being by us personally and repeatedly through the agent that all buildings need to be empty as we are bringing livestock home on day of closing.

At the closing table after signing away our other home we get told there is no passing and clean water test. We requested from the agent that all details need to be in writing immediately and he said that won't be necessary. We allowed sellers 5 days after closing to collect more items. During that whole time we still had no clean water for our 6 children infants included. We were buying water to drink and could not bath ourselves the entire time while we were waiting for proper water test results. I eventually took it upon myself to figure out what was contaminating the water supply and bypass it until I could fix it. The water softener was full of dead mice and was completely plugged!!!

Long story short about 6 weeks after closing we noticed someone had trespassed onto our property with tractor and was removing items without our knowledge. After a few choice words and police involvement we ended up going to conciliation court and losing almost 13,000 dollars worth of feed for our cattle that apparently belonged to a third part without us even knowing about it at all. I was forced to allow this person onto the property to collect remaining bales and I am not being forced to pay him for the bales I did feed. When I reached out to the agency they declined to act on my request for reimbursement and said it's not their responsibility to collect and disclose any and all info if they are not told by the sellers. Our family has been under extreme stress thanks to Coldwell Banker Burnette and William **!!!!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

Received an offer on my property. Agent sent it over in an email. When I asked for a hard copy he just dropped off on my porch. Never once did he speak to me other than a text. This offer had unusual contingencies that left me askance and disbelieving. Never once did this agent come to talk to me, over the phone or in person (though he lives not a mile away) to inform me about how I could or should respond, what or how I should counter. When I asked to have some time he used this "buyer wants an answer or they may pull the offer" which sounded like a veiled threat to push me into an answer I wasn't sure how to give.

ALL the communication was in a TEXT! I finally just quit the entire proceeding. Had he Presented the offer in person, sat down with me and went over what the verbiage entailed, like it USED TO BE DONE, I might have sold my house. Instead, he acted more like he was representing the buyer and not me! I specifically asked him when I agreed to his being my agent, that anything important please do not text, talk to me directly. Worst representation I've ever experienced.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

Very misled and the Realtor hid very hazardous health concerning conditions!!!! I later found out there was mold, large amounts of lint!!!! I was told if I was smart to do the walk thru. I DID!!!! I asked for these things to be taken care of. THEY WERE NOT!!!! I became VERY SICK and I AM STILL SICK!!!! The lady that lived here before me I found out was falling down and so sick!!!! Now I know Why!!!! Shame on Coldwell Banker!!!!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

Hi, My sister called on my behalf and spoke to the manager of a Coldwell Bankers. She was looking for a recommendation for a realtor and gave her specific things she was thinking for in a realtor. The manager gave her the names of 3 ** women she recommended. I called a few days later and spoke to the same manager. I gave her the same specific things I was looking for in a realtor and asked for a recommendation. The only difference was I asked for a ** realtor or a realtor of color. She of course gave me the names of 3 different realtors than she gave my sister.

If manager's first response when giving recommendations is to only give ** realtors then there is a huge disadvantage for the relators of color in their office. I'd encourage all Coldwell Bankers to examine who they recommend and why. This particular office has several very qualified non-** realtors so there is no excuse. As an aside, we went with a ** realtor who was fantastic!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

Hello!!! Coldwell Banker West Shell company and its realtor Courtne ** sold me a house, where previous owner removed all the appliances (dishwasher, fridge, washer and dryer, light fixtures) that I have paid for and per our contract were supposed to be left in there. The flooring was left damaged as well. The realtor was aware that between the closing date and the day the previous owner has moved out, the previous owner fraudulently removed all the appliances. Your agent Courtne **, together with the former owner, made a substitution. We are requesting for realtor’s license to be revoked. We are filing charges with the court, as well as sending this information along with pictures and copy of the contract to the prosecutor’s office.

Original review: July 8, 2021

I had made an inquiry about a property listed with Caldwell Banker in Danville KY to the agent Marlene **. This agent hung up on me twice and then called her client and had her call me and ** at me. All I was doing was trying to confirm the homeowner to provide them with the roofing quote we believed they were asking for. We could not get a hold of the person who originally called pretending to be the homeowner. This agent called her client and I have NO idea what she told her client but I was ** out by the real homeowner. I will never recommend nor work with this agency. Such terrible service as we as a local company was only trying to provide what we thought was a legitimate service. Unfortunately we were scammed and the person who contacted us was not the homeowner and we are the ones out the service of going to the home, measuring and providing a quote. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM AGENT MARLENE **.

Original review: June 28, 2021

I am not a fond of reviews, but I figured it is worth writing. I was referred to Coldwell by a friend. My experience from the day I called till we completed our business was remarkable. The person that was assigned to our property was Josh **. He changed all my miserable experiences with other realtors in to pleasant and wonderful event. He was very professional, understanding, thoughtful and kind and very well experienced in what he does. He kept us informed throughout the entire process.

Me being a Soldier, I had real hard time accomplishing what was necessary because I was 2000 miles away. I guess it was a blessing I got Josh as our agent and felt like I was right there next to my property. I didn’t want to drag this out but I can write another full page how happy I am and how impressed I am on what Josh accomplished in selling our property and took care of business. Felt like he knew what we needed and what needed to be done. I say this from my heart and if anyone is looking for an outstanding professional in dealing with your property, Get a hold of Coldwell Banker and ask specifically for Josh, especially if you are a Soldier like me, you won't regret it. Josh, thank you for your amazing work.

Original review: May 16, 2021

If you're looking for an agency where agents are just interested in their commissions... then this is the place for you. I purchased a house through them and had bamboo trees lining my property. Unfortunately, at the time, I wasn't aware of the damage the trees/roots could cause. The trees invaded my property and we had to have our front and back yards totally excavated. Neighbor denied planting them, I was left to clean the mess. Does anyone really want to fight this in litigation when it needs to be resolved ASAP?! Well, $50k later, I've been educated!

The realtor was well aware of the trees, but never warned us. He made a comment like, "lots of bamboo trees". As I mentioned, this Long Island guy was never familiar with bamboo trees. After contacting their regional VP recently and explaining the situation, he listened (sympathetically, I thought) but keeps telling me he's very busy, and hasn't provided a response weeks later. I'm just waiting for an explanation on why the all-star realtor never warned us of the danger prior to buying the house.

This is obviously something their realtors have seen before in my region of southeastern CT. The regional VP acknowledge that much. It bothers me that the realtor never brought this up before we bought the house. We could have walked away, or at least negotiated the remediation costs from the homeowners asking price (which we paid the full amount). Coldwell Banker has yet to take any responsibility. It was an unforeseen, tremendous financial burden immediately after we purchased our new home. Unfortunately, this is all in hindsight. Live and learn, I guess for first time home buyers. Please choose another realtor and stay far away from Coldwell Banker.

Coldwell Banker Realtors Company Information