Coldwell Banker Realtors

Compare Real Estate Websites

Research top Real Estate Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Will never use them again. Very stressful and miserable experience from beginning to end. Having to provide my own photos (agent wouldn't do professional ones and theirs were all bad shots from a cell phone with dark shots or just a glare off of lights), I added to my own listing write up to make it pop. Agent reminded us all the time of how hard she was working for us to show us houses (because we didn't pick the first 3 we saw), she constantly talked about how experienced she was and made us feel bad or sound difficult constantly.

We never received marketing books for our house, even after asking, until 2 weeks into the listing (which is after the majority of showings had happened) when other agents (ours didn't do the first open houses) came to do an open house (then they gave all the books away at the open house and I asked for more and never got them). We were rushed into moving our closing date up, which resulted in us completely losing our ability to have the house professionally cleaned. We had our professional movers moving us out (which had been settled and scheduled a month before), while the new owners had their pod delivered, and I'm trying to sweep myself out the door. It was incredibly stressful, family and friends were shocked at our experience. These are just a few of the examples.

We listed our small ranch and house up for sale with Coldwell Banker, signed an agreement only to have Coldwell rep Chris ** try to rent our ranch out and when we said no he became verbally abusive and as of yesterday 4/19, Chris called to say he no longer works for Coldwell and so our agreement for 6 months is now no good!! This is poor work ethics from Coldwell. We have sent and called Coldwell and they are doing nothing. We will seek legal action if Coldwell does not return our calls.

Coldwell Banker manages a triplex in Ca. Although we haven't had their services we have been generally satisfied. Within a few weeks ALL tenants will have been vetted and managed by Coldwell Banker-Road Runner Realty in Yucca Valley, Ca. We have great hope their management will prevent the past horrific losses through nonprofessional management.

I first thought that they were great. I had never sold a home (I was handling my mother's estate). My agent assured me that she would handle everything. The buyers came to us from another real estate company, and asked for additional things to be done to the home before the buyers moved in. No problem. But I was on probation and was in violation for being out of state. I had to go to jail for a month when the home was scheduled to close. When I got out I found that she didn't get an extension, instead she sent a notary to bring me closing paperwork. I was waiting for my p.o. to grant me a travel pass, and return to finish packing. Well the buyers weren't in to waiting for me to pack, they said they would call the sheriff if wasn't out by midnight. I had to leave a lot of things behind. My cat as well. Not cool.

Today I went through apply online application for a home I'm interest in renting. When it say it cost $40 to run credit check I thought they would look for eviction or something like that. I rent many many place before never have a problem renting a home through management because I never have eviction. Coldwell properties management is a big time SCAM!!! They call me back and say my application is denial due to low credit score. So I told them if I have super good credit I might as well buy a home, why would I want to trash my money away to renting a home for??! I thought as long your income is high plus no eviction background, I'm good to go! Thought wrong!!! It was just a total scam. Period!! Did not show me or approve of my application plus took my money out of my acct in a heartbeat!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coldwell Banker?

Horrible real estate experience with the Coldwell Banker offices in Washington, NC & Winterville, NC. Would never recommend them to anyone. We will never use them again. Our review is based on our personal experience. Buyers & sellers beware!

Me and my roommate were looking into rental properties here in Dallas. Initially, I met with manager Keith by myself to view a property. I loved the house and talked my roommate into view the property as well. He was all for showing us the house again the following day. When I left that day, I called to follow up with him and get a specific time for meeting the following day, he didn't respond or return call/text messages for the remainder of the weekend. The following Monday morning I called for a potential appt. time, he very rudely informed me that he was not going to be able to show me this house. My roommate called back later to see if anyone would be available, as we were very interested and simply wanted to get the process started. Again, he was rude and passed the call off to his assistant (?) Kelsey.

Unfortunately, due to timing and availability, we were unable to see the home again this day. We decided in order to get this rental, we would just go ahead with the app without my roommate seeing the property. When calling to confirm if they received the application and our private income statements, again met with attitudes and unprofessional behaviors! A few days later we attempted to see the house again, this time with someone named Kendra. Kendra set the appt time but proceeded to not show up on time. Original appointment time was 4 pm and she called at 4 to say she left late and wouldn't be there for an additional half hour or so. She then called my roommate to inform her that we were not approved for this home, fine, but she then disclosed my very personal information to my roommate without my consent.

With that being said, not one person called to inform me about what was going on with MY portion of the application. They simply disclosed all personal information to my roommate and left it at that! I will say, the house we seen was beautiful, but from the beginning this company lacked professionalism and communication. Do yourself, if you're an owner attempting to sale or rent, don't do business with this company if you are looking to keep your potential buyer or tenant happy! If you plan on renting, save yourself the time and go with someone else! They are the worst! If I could give less than 1 star I definitely would!

I bought a manufactured home from Clark ** Office in Sonora Coldwell Banker. His agent told me the house was move in ready. Coldwell banker recommended Allstar Construction & Pest Management for the inspection and I was told by my agent and the broker Clark ** how great this company was and they use him, Charlie all the time. Well the day I moved in the master bathroom flooded. I had a plumber come out to find and fix the leak. He found the pipe coming from the toilet was broken at the main water line under the house. He was stoked it was missed. He lifted the pipe out of the floor with no effort. He fixed the pipe but I had to tear up the water soaked arrest, padding and linoleum in the M. Bath. I then had to fight all of the black mold that is in the wood floor and walls in the linen closet. I had Charlie, the inspector back out to look at the damage and he tried to pin the problem on the sellers.

I then called Clark ** and told him. I told both Charlie and Clark I felt they should pay for the repairs. I watched the video inspection and read the written report many times. Nowhere does Charlie see or mention the broken bathroom pipe. There were other things he missed. When I ask Clark and Charlie to cover my expense, ensues blaming the previous homeowner and wouldn't return my calls or emails. I explained to them it would be cheaper to cover my cost than to be sued in court and pay much more. They still continue to ignore me and Clark stands by Charlie the inspector. Coldwell banker's Clark ** out to make money and doesn't care about his clients. Now they will be sued.

We were on home buying process. Mr Jim **, Caldwell Banker Residential Brokerage was instrumental in home buying process. He was very professional, patient, friendly and always available. Jim was terrific! Very responsive. He gave us great advice and guidance in the process of buying our house. We would recommend working with Jim ** to anyone. He was very easy to work with!!! Can't thank her enough!!

I had the worst experience with Pat ** of CBWS. From the minute she showed me her client's house I felt like I was being scammed. Should have trusted my instincts. When I found out that the house had less bathrooms than advertised, she just shrugged it off. She showed me the house with accessories that were taken before closing. Nothing in the disclosure she originally showed me mentioned that these would not be included in the purchase of the house. One mirror was hiding a huge hole behind it. When I reached out to touch it she nearly freaked! So before the inspection, I asked what was behind the mirror. She THEN admitted that it was hiding a hole.

Not wanting to deal with replacing a whole wall, we went back and forth in negotiations about it. The sellers came down on the price, and she led me to believe that the mirror would stay after purchase. After closing it was gone, and guess what I was left with! (See photos) Needless to say, she was too busy to return my call about it, and even her supervisor was siding with her, simply on the fact that he had worked with her X number of years. I'm still waiting on return phone calls from both of them. I would recommend NEVER WORKING WITH THIS AGENCY.

Upon meeting Mrs. Susan ** (Coldwell banker Traverse City Mi) we thought she was a kind person, very helpful. However we were wrong. I have never met a woman as heartless and cold as this woman. I currently trying live in a home she is showing to potential buyers. Over the course of about 4 months I have received so much harassment from this woman that I have given up trying to stay in the home. I will be leaving as soon as possible, to where, I don't know. I was 9 months pregnant and she added so much stress to my life, she told the owner of the home lies to have us removed from the property. I have had to block her from calling, texting and emailing and now she is entering my home without approval. I have contacted her manager and her manager stuck up for her even though this woman is trying to ruin my home life. Susan ** of Traverse CITY Mi is the worst realtor/person I have ever met.

I have a Buyer's agent who has been trying to get together with the agent assigned to a house I want to purchase and that Seller's agent is Mark **. Will not answer voicemails or emails to even try and get a feel for negotiation. Very unprofessional and must feel too important to do his job. I wonder if the Seller even knows about my agent's efforts to speak with him, I doubt it.

Throughout my entire experience with purchasing a home with my realtor and us working with the home I was going to buy though Coldwell Banker, the worse agent, Leslie ** in the Rochester, Mi office was terrible. I was closing finally on a Friday. Traveled all week, got a cold. Ran around on Friday morning to get my closing cashier check as soon as the bank opened. The agent was cold and rude. Then after signing my name and initials 100 times, she came in and said they do not have the deed for the house yet. They will have it by 11. No keys for me, for the house I just signed for and bought. It is now almost 4 pm. No deed, no keys and I am totally upset that we have not received a call from this rude agent. I would never refer anyone to Coldwell Banker. I hope this agent does not sell another house this year.

What a sham of a company. Had 6 different realtors jumping back and forth from my house until the last one just up and leaves. While also leaving the house open to anyone who wanted to walk in. Never had a full commitment to sell. What a joke! DO NOT GO WITH COLDWELL!

Avoid this agency. If you want to rent and they feel that you are not ** and born in this country they will tell you that property is rented and lease signed – do not buy this **. Check to see if property is still on websites then sue them. That is what they deserve. They are profiling for race, ethnicity, discrimination all over the place especially Betsy. She will never return a call or email. Worst agent you can have, terrible human but she is claiming that she is available 24X7 and support American cancer in her profile... What a lie!!! AVOID. There is other better real estate agencies. I let this know to CEO of this company - Budge Huskey.

I am not sure why Coldwell has negative feedback as my switch from a previous company realtor before Coldwell was a very, very unpleasant. My realtor at Coldwell Bank in Albany NY was Jamila **. She changed my home buying experience to something very good and memorable and I am always thankful for working with her.

I almost gave up on buying a home, with the realtor I had before her, that is not meeting up to deadlines, communication inconsistencies and lots more. She turned things around and I am very thankful. She was very timely with submitting offers, consistent with communications and have sometimes gone above and beyond working with me during non-business hours and anytime I had contacted her. I was never disappointed with her referral. I would want to say a big thank you to her and Coldwell Banker Prime Properties as they would always be my go to place for home buying. Thanks for having great employees like her who always stand out in customer service and excellence.

My agent was Brian ** who just so happened to be going on vacation on the week of my inquiry so I was pawned off to another agent, Jessica **. Needless to say I had a very unpleasant experience from day one. Small list of issues are as follows: Upon initial contact with the company I had to wait 5 days for proper contact from the second agent. Going through USAA, my information should have been on file with them. They had me go on a search back through the properties I viewed and saved (which was the convenience feature I liked in the first place).

After I expressed disappointment with their service she came up with some story of trying to call, of which no calls were received, and no emails. The one email I did receive was lacking any information, a meet-up for one of the houses on a Sunday at 1:30 pm when they well know I work third shift and sleep during that time. Then to ice the cake she tells me "I will also let ** at USAA know of your rash decision to find another agent." It's no wonder Consumer Affairs rates this company 1 star. I have learned a major life lesson. - 22 year old, hard-working future home owner.

My husband and I are searching for home, we contacted the realtors Larry and Cathy of DFW and they seem to be experienced and be a good fit for our search. Needless to say it was a bad match. They went out of town for the holidays and had their assistant help us view homes. Once we found a home we liked we specifically told her to place a bid, well she told us she didn't know how to set up a focusing contract but her the secretary could. We're thinking she should know this. Anyway, well hours later we didn't get an email to sign the contract and now the damn home has a contract. Mind you no offers or bids were placed at the moment.

I contacted the party via text that we clearly missed this opportunity. He called immediately. There was no apology, his voice was aggressive and he acted as I was a liar and we would never get the home with the bid we placed. I said we would have never known if she knew to place the bid. He was very unprofessional and showed his true colors yesterday and I was upset but keeping it professional. So beware. They are not really for you and not mention was eager for us to sign their contract for 6 months to find you a home but didn't place us on a MLS list!!

Be very careful when you list your house with Coldwell Banker Realtors Agency in Westlake Village, CA. Make sure you ask and get it in writing about their cancellation policy. My husband and I listed our house with them in Sep of 2015, with 5 months listing. We had sub-par service, no broker's caravan and when we asked why we haven't had one as it was promised when we listed our house we were told it is only done for high-end houses and that it would cost $600 for the agent. Mind you our house is over $1M. Our agent would not come to the house showing to point out the unique features of our house; it took us over a month to get a copy of our contract; We did not get a single offer, not even a low ball one.

We were hesitant to continue our listing; so when our 5 month was about to expire, our agent, Barbara, explained that it was slow because of the holidays but that Spring is coming up we would see be in a good position and if we change our mind we can cancel anytime, no questions asked. So we went on for another 5 months, but in May of 2016, we decided enough is enough. She continued the way she had been, still no caravan, no showing up at the house showing, during 8 months we only had 2 open houses even when we asked her to do more but there was always an excuse. On May 13, 2016, we decided to cancel, which she removed our house from the MLS but would not cancel. When we pressed we got conditional cancellation.

After many attempts for over two weeks to remove the key box with no response, my husband finally took the box to the branch to get our key back. We took it to the Westlake Village Branch Manager who said that they have to protect their business first. We told the manager about our experience, they still insisted on conditional that included they have the right to claim commission not only if I were to sell my house until the contract expired but they can also claim commission if I convey title, lease or transfer title - say my husband and I die and my nephew inherits the house they get commission for having done nothing for those 8 months.

Save yourself a headache and do not list your house with Coldwell Banker. They are the worst; they think of their business rather than you as the customer. There are many other wonderful agencies. This has been the worst experience we've had. We were finally able to get none conditional cancellation 6 weeks after our original request. I would not use them to list my house nor would I even look at a house listed by them. It is very clear they have no interest to take care of their customers.

Stay away from Coldwell Banker in Bethesda, MD especially one of its agents, Beverly **. This agent has no sense of honesty and loyalty as her duties. She hesitated to give us ride and when she did, she always made us uncomfortable with her endless personal questions during our tours. She was shameless enough to not to show us the properties which she could not make "attractive commissions".

Gradually, we felt that she was using us to locate good properties in such a chaotic market. She believed that unlike many other people, my husband and I had the vision to see potentials in properties and we were good help to the investors. Once we suspected that we had been fooled around when it came to our offers, she overreacted and stated that she could not be available to us for weeks and she removed us from receiving update on the list of properties in the market. We had no choice but to fire her after wasting 5 months of our time in house hunting. This agency/branch is not recommended.

We have been renting out our home for over a year. The original leasing agent found the tenants and once they were in the home it went downhill from there. While the tenants do take care of the property they never pay the rent on time. Because there is a language barrier no one will take the time to explain to the tenant why this is important. Also a late fee has only been charged once. Really?? My mortgage company would not be so forgiving. Every month we have to call Coldwell to see why the rent still isn't in the account and we usually get the runaround and no one ever knows. Do your job. What do we pay the 10% to you for? You never enforce anything and you never know who we are when we call. Get it together and do your job. The sooner we are through with you the better our lives will be!!

It is impossible to break a contract for a listing with realtor. Usually, with other companies they consider that you want to sell the home later and after couple of months if you change your mind they let you get out of the listing contract if they want to keep you happy as a customer. Please note I bought them a home last year. So I'm not a new client. Here is how this nightmare starts, with the realtor Liliana **, from Coldwell banker it is impossible, she already notify her manager to deny my desire to cancel with them. Also, note that I had a customer to buy my home, buyer knock at my door and I referred to realtor Liliana ** because she was working for me. Well she took it as her personal client and show the buyer other places so he refused to buy mine after giving deposit to offer for mine.

Liliana ** only wants to keep my home listed but doesn't want to sell it. Every time she has an appointment, cancels 5 minutes before the showing. She demands that she has to take the pictures for the home, and demands that I have to change the appliances when I can't afford to keep more months the place close. Because of her nasty tactics she convinced the buyer to get out of my home and buy another place. Now I have to keep the home close until the contract expires with them. Alert never ever contact these people, worst real estate agency ever. I'm looking to report to higher chain or headquarters but the manager refuse to provide that information. I need help. One attorney only said that it is up to the manager to cancel listing.

We drove 260 miles to spend the day with Aleem **, one of this office's agents, to find a house. I had spent countless hours developing a list of houses and was counting on his input as well as his knowledge of the area. After confirming with me the day before, he never showed up, never responded to emails, texts or phone calls. We ended up having to do our house search blind and it was extremely stressful. The agent's office never made an effort to make things right. Now this agent is trying to market his services to me. My advice? Avoid these folks - there are trustworthy real estate agencies and agents in the area who deserve your business.

Well where do I start. I'm try be brief about this. On June 2015 we put in contract on the house. Unfortunately my loan was denied. With the time frame that abide by the contract. I have not breach contract in any way. I show them denied letter from banker, intend to get my $5000 deposit back. I'm not going to mention the agent name. She said her client will not sign release. First she told me, we don't why he (the seller) doesn't sign release contract. Quote, the house is still available, are you still interesting? Are you kidding me, my loans didn't go through. I want my deposit. They lot more that didn't state because take too much time. 8 months later, I file suit in court. Sheriff try to fine seller for court, he move and left the house to agent. Sheriff talk to agent, she refuse forward address, she know her client address and telephone, but decline to disclose to sheriff.

So I went court and told them everything that happen, and the clerk told me that if court don't have their address they can't subpoena seller. How my suppose to get seller address? So I went back to Coldwell banker talk with the manager blah, blah. No help at all. And finally talk to seller agent, she offer me $2500 dollar. Now this is my $5000 deposit here. No way, I haven't breach the contract in any way. My state law I'm entitle to full deposit. To this day I'm still screw, I don't know if I ever get the money back, lesson to learn. I never thought buying house would end up like this. From my experience with this company, the agent and their whole staff, the way they treat me, the worst experience in my life. So hopefully this will help other who want to do business with Coldwell Banker. Can't hire lawyers, no money.

Leasees beware -- the quality of customer service in this branch of Coldwell Banker is very poor. The representatives we worked with depended on the fine print of the lease signed a year prior and exhibited no effort to keep us informed to ease the move-out process. As a result, we were mistakenly charged rent the month following move-out and did not receive our full security deposit back. We were charged rent for the month following our move-out and when we brought this to our Property Director's attention, Charmaine **, her response conveyed that we were at fault for not canceling our online portal account that had direct deposit set up, which was stated in our lease. The refund check had three names listed as the payee (myself, fiance, and prior roommate).

Although I brought this to the attention of Charmaine's assistant, Kendra, and asked to have the check recreated with one payee name (at the consent of all lease signers), she said that was not possible. Kendra assured that the bank Coldwell used for business banking would cash the check. They did not. After days of questioning from my bank, they allowed us to cash it with all three signatures. This left our account overdrafted during this time, considering that we had recently paid first month's rent, security deposit, and pet deposit on our newly leased home. Although Charmaine and Kendra were aware of this, there was no attempt at reconciling overdraft fees or further attempt to correct the problem.

Shortly after cashing the refund check, we received a check for our deposit for a little over half of what we originally paid. We were rightly charged for a few things that were left behind, but felt as though we were nickel and dimed for other charges as a result of the previous frustration in dealing with us, considering that our phone calls / voicemails went almost a month without answering in between this time.

Although I was not pleased with the results from Kendra, I felt as though she was not the one at fault with this department; as Charmaine's assistant, she was only the middle man sent to take care of the things Charmaine did not. Charmaine made no attempts to reach out and apologize for the inconveniences caused, other than concluding our email with a response.

ANDREW **. No show. Made the property appointment, then DENIED we even talked to him. Drove out in snowy weather. NO APOLOGIES from **. Young dude. He called back a second time, and ARGUED with us, making the disappointment out to be OUR fault. Had to hang up for he was very rude. I'm mentioning his name to possibly save others from a similar route.

Stay Away. We recently bought a lake home and Angela and Jason ** and this firm represented the seller. Angela showed us the home after we contacted them. It took about an hour. There was another realtor there showing the property also. We decided after that meeting to use a family member to be our realtor since they represented the seller, too. We sent a very polite note of apology and thanks. They went ballistic. They contacted our family members boss and made her split her commission with them. They showed the email I sent and used it against our family member. Nice pay for an 1 hour of work. They are so unprofessional. Later we found the other realtor was her husband Jason. We feel this was a fake showing. Angela never mentioned he was her husband.

In fact she acted like she really didn't know him at all and was disturbed he was there. She sent us a note after the showing that there was another offer - who knows the seller took ours right off. They are very slimy - watch out. We asked during the sell to have them let us in for measurements after we paid in 48,000 in non-refundable earnest dollars. They said they were too busy. Awful, Awful - stay away!! I would never, never, never use them ever.

SELLER BEWARE. Coldwell Banker West Shell Crestview Hill, KY. In our opinion, it was the worst seller representation imaginable. CB appeared to show no regard for seller's desires, requests, or requirements to sell. Took two weeks (and lots of 'reminding') for CB provide a copy of the contracts to the seller. Once they were provided, the contracts had multiple errors and even the seller's signature was forged on the home warranty without seller's knowledge or permission ("it was for the agreed upon policy so forgery is common practice" was the response from the realtor).

Before signing 'Contract To Purchase', seller required realtor to include requirement that seller would have 10 days between the 'final written financing commitment' and closing to move. Seller was only allowed 7 days to move regardless of how the 'Contract to Purchase' read. Apparently, Realtor did not add the information so that it was legally binding. Realtor just changed the dates which "fooled" the seller into believing the request was addressed. That's all bad but the worst part was when Seller discovered a $2000 error on the closing statement (in Caldwell Banker's favor). The branch manager made no effort to rectify it even when the error was pointed out to them. First CB just responded that the commission amount was correct. With a second request from the seller to review the statement, CB's branch manager simply directed the seller to the buyer's title company for an explanation. When referencing the error, the title company explained "somehow there were two closing statements in the system and you must have gotten the wrong one".

All future sellers, be sure to review the closing statement very closely. This "error" didn't appear to be an honest mistake. It felt like a practiced, intentional, effort between CBWS and the Title Company to gain more money from the seller. Extreme dissatisfaction with this realtor, this branch manager, and Coldwell Banker West Shell.

Just one experience with Coldwell Banker Realtors is enough to make you want to vomit. I had two experiences with them, one in Illinois, one in Indiana. I'll just mention the one in Indiana. I made the mistake of choosing a Coldwell personal realtor who showed us a house with a Coldwell listing agent. As soon as we got in the house, the Realtor immediately told us, "Don't approach the owner, no way. All questions have to be directed to me." And she was right there on the porch. RED FLAG ONE.

We found defects in the house, serious ones, but we thought they could be repaired for about 17K. We were interested. Next day the agent, told us he wanted us to come to his office and sign a P.O. order without consultation.of a lawyer. They said, "You can see a lawyer after signing." We did see our family lawyer. They refused our lawyer writing the riders. They wanted to do the writing. They recommended a lawyer after we expressed reservations about signing without a lawyer. We researched their recommended lawyer and learned he was reprimanded by the Supreme Court of Illinois for lying on important documents.

They wanted us to sign, pay the earnest money, without any, none, statement of interest from the owner. They absolutely refused to tell us if the owner had any interest at all in our offer. In the Coldwell Banker P.O. order for the house, it clearly stated that if the buyer terminates the deal, he not only loses his earnest money, but he can be sued for damages. When our lawyer saw that, he flipped.

Recommendation: Never, ever approach a Coldwell listing agent property without a local non-Coldwell real estate agent and a powerful attorney. Never sign any property contract without first seeing a trusted, attorney in good stature. Never take an attorney recommendation or inspector recommendation from any Coldwell Banker Realtor. These people are experts in manipulation. Be forewarned.

They screwed me from day one. I said I would not pay for any delinquent bills due by the sellers. I was told that I had to pay property taxes a year in advance. I paid for my house in cash. When I closed I paid $1200.00 for taxes. Which I was told was my taxes for this up coming year. Well I got a bill for summer taxes. When I called the agent first he told me that it was for back taxes. When I said no I refused to pay any back taxes. Then he said it was for my winter taxes. I asked more than once about summer and winter taxes. Which I was told I was paying. When I called the title company. I was told that I reimbursed the seller. So I do owe the taxes. The agent Jeff ** out of Owosso and his boss Michael? Out of Perry. Just kept over talking me and treating me like an idiot who couldn't understand. I completely understood what I was told. And what didn't happen.

When I closed on my home and took and went to move in the sellers had come to the home and removed all smoke alarms, light fixtures, ceiling fans, closet shelves leaving bare wires from the wall and ceilings. By law you are not allowed to remove any permanent fixture to the home. I called Jeff ** and was basically told "too bad, how sad. I'm sorry you got a raw deal." This was my first time buying a home and it has been a nightmare from day one!!! Stuff that was left and sellers said worked did not. We had an issue with the hot water in the kitchen which was not working. We asked at least 10 times through out 2-3 days of talking to him if it was fixed and were repeatedly told was fixed. Which of course was not!!! Also at closing they gave me a different closing amount than what I was told. Come to find out they had added the sellers $1100.00 past sewer bill. I had to fight with them over this. And almost did not buy the home because of it.

They finally agreed with me that I said I would not pay any back bills the sellers owed and they went back to the original cost. Then to find out now that I got tricked into paying the seller back property taxes and NOT mine!! I wish I would have googled Coldwell banker previous to buying my home. Because now that I have I would have never went through them!!! I read page after page of how they screwed people over!!! I spent my life savings on this home. I am disabled and live on a fixed income and thought I did all my homework and was still taken advantage of!!! All I can say is get EVERY little thing in writing. Because now it's my word against Jeff ** and there is not a thing I can do!!! Oh and he even left not even half way through my closing to get his teenage daughter from school. Who could have walked home!!!

Coldwell Banker Realtors Company Profile