1.26/5
Based on 98 reviews that contain star ratings

111 Coldwell Banker Realtors Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

As a first time homebuyer this has been the most stressful and horrific experience. Coldwell Realtors at Warner Robins have no integrity and are unethical. Due diligence should have been extended and wasn't, so I am being intimidated into closing although my needs have not been met. There was nothing in the contract about the property having little to no serviceability for high-speed internet (will be interruptive for online school and work), the HVAC is ready to hit the sack as it is at the end of its life cycle, and potential roof damage is being neglected.

Much of these issues could have been resolved at an earlier stage if more/all legal information was communicated to the first-time homebuyer. Stay away or stay stuck- they threatened to sue me for commission for both buyer and seller as well as whatever fees they can come up with, so the realtors will get paid double/triple the amount for a sell on the same home. They don't deserve to be in the realty business; they are crooks.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I have been using a Coldwell Banker Agent for several months to look at condos. I found a condo and made an offer, which was accepted. It wasn't until AFTER the contract was signed that I saw COLDWELL BANKER charges BUYERS $345 for Admin costs (paper/printing contracts/ink, etc) which is paid at settlement. I have never heard of such a business practice and think it's a rip off. I will never use COLDWELL BANKER again and I recommend all BUYERS ask their real estate agent about admin costs that are not disclosed up front. In my case it was COLDWELL BANKER on 7100 N. Atlantic Ave Cape Canaveral, FL. I would not recommend them for anyone looking to purchase.

Get expert buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I purchased a home through Pamela ** Coldwell Banker Real Estate Brokerage. Her agent Alan ** done a lot of unethical practices as well as not disclosing info. I went to closing and have been in the house one and a half weeks and so far have spent 12k on repairs. I called Pamela ** the broker of the Coldwell Banker real estate office and boss of the swindler Alan ** which I have now found out that he has other complaints. As I was saying when I called Pamela ** and was telling her, "What was going on," she said, "I will call you right back," and I have not heard anything from her nor have been able to contact her. She is a bad businesswoman with crooked agents working for her. Please do not do business with her. Her agent Alan is unethical and she does not care.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I had a horrible experience with Coldwell Banker realtor Pam **. She is extremely aggressive, which is what I thought I wanted trying to sell my first house, but she was aggressive towards me and even resorted to scolding, yelling, and belittling me. I have lots of examples as to what she has said to me, but I think it is very unprofessional to tell a new seller that it is ok if they only make $1000 on selling their house when she will get paid thousands. I did not feel comfortable talking to her even though I had multiple questions.

She bullied me into a contract that I did not want, she wanted me to give the potential buyers items that were not mine to give and then made snarky comments under her breath when I told her I can not give it away. She does not show that she cares for her client, only interested in getting paid at any cost. She was a referral from a coworker, which is her neighbor, so I thought she would be a great match, but she did not care for me as a new client or first time seller. I know this because she did not even list in the area that my house is located and when I asked her about this, she said it was ok because my potential buyer would not be from that area. Naïve that I was, I believed her...the first of many false statements she made.

After 2.5 months, I fired her, yet Pam tried bullying me again saying she had a contract for me and would get paid regardless so she might as well see it through. Well she forgot that I had the final say and not her, and she ended up not ever producing said contract. So after another week, her broker finally released me. I am making this review so that others may not have to experience what I did and that if they want to buy or sell a house and decide to go with Coldwell Banker Atlanta, that hopefully they will find a caring realtor and not experience what Pam ** put me through.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Coldwell Banker’s agent promised verbally and signed a contract to take care of me and my interest in selling my home and buying a mountain property. They failed their fiduciary duty, breached their verbal and writing contract, and committed fraud and negligence. They sold my home to a friend’s client $300,000 less than market value, and bought me a mountain home with serious structural and contractual problems that the sellers could not sell for 5 years.

After the close of escrow on 12/18/2015, the DIY 3 layer leaky roof collapsed, a red tag for building zone violation popped when roofers were rejected to pull permit, the fireplace separated from the wall and structural engineers reported $80,000 worth of damage on a cracked foundation in 3 places, The agent who found out the advertised well was abandoned in 1980s countered it out of the contract which caused the property lose its legal water rights. The agent lied to the buyer and said the well water quality report was the well inspection. The agent too a forged septic paper as a valid septic inspection, and countered it out of the contract telling the buyer the sellers already had inspected the septic, the agent convoluted the documents about a deed 4 pages long that transferred equal size lots between 2 neighbors.

The deeds that surfaced on 2/23/2016 showed the property was surveyed in 2014 and the map identified a real boundary that proved the neighbor’s lot extended beyond their fence by 2000 square feet onto 106 Kaila Lane. It has been 3 years of headache and filing complaints with different government agencies but with absolutely no resolution. A tolling agreement is in effect until June 6th of 2018 and Coldwell Banker has not offered any monetary restitution to Repair the foundation. Bring back legal water rights by drilling a well. Pay $30,000 for roof inspection and to resolve the size of the property in disputes with the neighbor. Coldwell Banker, and agents Kenneth **, Donald ** are hiding behind William ** their attorney. CalBRE is on their side and has not provided consumer protection in over a year investigation supported by emails and texts that incriminated the defendants.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coldwell Banker?

Original review: May 21, 2018

My home was estimated in June 2017 around 200K by Zillow.com & also by another realtor. But your realtor Jim ** in June 2017 said it is worth only 140K (as he estimated 3 years back). I was furious & asked him to GET OUT. Jim ** took revenge & made Zillow.com since then ie June 2017 bring down my property value to 150K. I am making this as a formal complaint & my experience RATE is -10!!! After seeing the suit over Zillow's estimates in Chicago Tribune I was 100% sure MY DOUBT ALL THIS TIME WAS TRUE.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Very dishonest office, Coldwell Banker agent Nicholas ** presented me with an offer from a client he represented. I cancelled the PA because this agent was very rude, childish and accusatory. The same agent came back with a new PA to raise the price to factor in drilling for a new well. Besides being aggressive, this agent asked me to hire his well drilling vendor or his buyers would not buy my property as he claimed. He even appointed himself to be the project manager for the new well drilling. He had no problem, damaging the reputation of the vendor I had hired. Very soon I suspected that this agent may have been getting compensated his role with the vendor. It did not take very long for the situation to get toxic under the watch of agent Nicholas **. The buyer contacted because I cancelled the PA and I caught the agent asleep. Then we found that this agent was playing both parties for his own gain.

The buyer cancelled the agreement due to agent misrepresentation and closed on the property on our own. I contacted the agency but they were very fake and they acted as if they are the victims. First, I reported this serious incident to Adam. And I was surprised that he was trying to manipulate the buyer to trick her into not killing the agreement so they won’t miss the commission. The man in charge was Brian ** (Senior Vice President). Very self centered and as icky as a man can be. I would not trust these people to do business with. They had no problem to misrepresent a family with 4 children in the most important decision of their lives, buying a home. Very dishonest!

Original review: May 13, 2018

Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, Crestview Florida - We were selling our home. Selling agent, our agent, received a cancellation of the contract five days before informing us. All the while telling us, "everything was good, buyer still wanted the house." Inspection period ended on 9 April at 17:00. Contract cancellation letter has a buyer signed date of 6 April. We were given the letter on 11 April. When I asked the agent if they received it within the inspection period, they said they had. When I asked why we weren't informed, they said that the buyer had requested not to share that with the sellers, us.

The broker and agent will not show me any verification of when the letter was sent, received, or signed by the buyer. The buyer's portion of the letter has no time/date stamp, looks like it was just typed in. It was either a case of poor ethics or fraud. Ethics would be the case where they received and not informed us, why I can't understand. Fraud would be to have received it after the inspection period and allowing the buyer to retrieve their earnest money.

Original review: May 10, 2018

We listed our home for sale in Swainsboro, GA with Sarah **, who was with Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners Realtors, in Savannah, GA on May 25, 2017; well she left us high and dry in November 2017, when she left Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners Realtors, well the broker didn't even let us know that Sarah was leaving, nor did Sarah; well in January 2018 we received an email from another Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners Realty, a Boomer **, he has had our home listed since January and has not even showed it once. We are very dissatisfied with Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners Realtors in Savannah, GA and will not recommend them to anyone. They have had our home listed close to a year now. Sarah bought 2 people to see our home, and she didn't even show it herself.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I listed my townhouse for sale in Williamsburg, VA with Coldwell Banker in February 2018. My agent, Brent, assured me that he was only working for me and I trusted him on every step of the way. Right at the beginning of listing my house he went on a week vacation. I had to deal with his co-worker when an offer came in. I lost the negotiation and knew it was due to lack of communication on Brent's side.

When he came back another offer came in and the negotiation was accepted and paperwork was signed. It wasn't until the closing (a month later) that I found out that there was another $4,000.00 that I had to give to the buyer. I called my agent, Brent, and he didn't know anything about it (but it was there in black & white). Obviously I didn't see it when signing the paperwork during the initial negotiation but my agent should have seen it and brought it to my attention. I received NO apologies from my agent and never heard from him again. He got his commission... So why would he!?! Lesson learned - never trust your agent and don't use Coldwell Banker.

Original review: April 1, 2018

** at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Ridgefield CT refused to tell her client to remove all their junk from my brand new house that I just purchased in cash. In fact, she completely ignored all my emails when I addressed it. Do not expect much from this broker. Coldwell Banker has a great reputation but unfortunately not all brokers or reps at this firm are great. I am completely dissatisfied how things were handled and nothing was ever addressed. BUYER BEWARE. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage 398 Main Street, Ridgefield CT 06877.

Original review: March 3, 2018

After working all day my husband told me he received a call from an agent named Alphie ** who wanted to show our home at 5:30 pm, I work 20 mins from our home but of course if we have a showing we will do what has to be done for the agents to show the house. So I quickly drove home picked up our dog made sure all was in order for the showing and met my husband back in town, another 20 min drive, we waited in town for a few hours with my husband not feeling well. When we returned I got the funny feeling no one was in the house. I contacted our agent Georgia who said she never heard from Alphie so she tried her. Alphie returned her call and said, "Oh we never made it to the house!" Why she never thought to contact us to let us know this is beyond inconsiderate and very unprofessional. She will not be allowed back to show our home.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I first found Ed ** when he came to sell the property beside us. It had taken a long time to sell with other realtors, but as soon as Ed got on the job, it sold in no time! He had people coming and going, it was crazy! So I told my husband, we've got to get that realtor to sell our property in Yulee. So after the time ran out on another realtor not selling it, we got Ed. In no time he had glossy brochures, postcards going around the neighborhood and MLS listings nationwide. Ed's a go-getter and doesn't slow down. He's perfect for his occupation. Will use him for all further selling or buying transactions.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I bought a townhouse 6 months ago, and CB Solomon Real Estate, from Coldwell Banker at Kissimmee, Florida offices was the company who has the rental management with the previous owner, when I bought the property. They never ever have contact with me as a new owner, they never see if the property was good or bad condition, the property was a terrible mess, there were 2 dogs inside the property, all dirty.

Never ever take care of nothing, but they took their money every month from rental pay. I never see the agent who has the administration of the house, and when finally I told them I DID not want their services and I like the tenants left the house when the contract finish, they never take care of nothing. The tenants left the house, without paid the last month of the rent. The company Solomon Rental never did the final walkthrough with the tenant. They never know when the tenant left the house. I got a letter from HOA, letting me know the house was with the front door wide open. When I called Solomon Coldwell Banker Kissimmee office they never give me an explanation. Never gave me the house keys. When I got the house keys, they are not from the house! They never charge the tenant deposit. The company is terrible.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

First time home buyer in December 2017 in NJ using NFCU Realtor Program. Doris ** was our Coldwell Banker Realtor, and she was fantastic from beginning to end. I am planning to buy my second home in two years; I will call Doris again. Everybody experience is different, but at least for my family, we found our dream home. Thanks in part to this company.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Used be easy to use. Now very complicated, not accurate or detailed and I am a real estate broker. I feel bad for sellers buyers try to use CBRE site.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

We listed our home with Coldwell Banker Platinum Realty in Savannah, GA. The listing agent, who listed our home, didn't fill out the contact when she came to our home at that time, she had us to sign the forms and then she took the forms to her office to fill them out. We had to contact her to send us a copy of the listing contract before we received one in the mail. She finally sent us a copy by email on Friday, November 3, 2017; 5 months after the listing.

We requested a cancellation of the contract, and Coldwell Banker Platinum Realty's manager told me this morning, November 6, 2017 that they don't and never have give a "MUTUAL" cancellation of a contract, and wasn't going to start now. He said we could go with another agent of theirs or should we decide to go with another "broker" that Coldwell Banker Platinum would still get 25% of that other "broker's" commission. I have never heard of such and very unhappy with them. Is there any "legal" way that we can get out of this listing contract with Coldwell Banker Platinum Realty in Savannah, GA? Help!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Irene is selling the house we are currently living in. We have had a great relationship with our landlord for the past 5 years but in the end she did decide to sell her house. Irene came by and talked to my husband and we thought she was looking out for everyone involved but we were very mistaken. There are some blinds in the house that are broken and Irene said that we didn't have to worry about them and we actually do have to pay for them.

She then came by with a photographer to take pictures of the house and my husband took down some of our photos but was then told that we did not need to take all of them down because they would remove the people from the photos. When we went on the site we saw our children and family members in multiple photos used (with the world today I didn't want). When my husband called to tell her that she did not have permission to put photos of us up she asked if it was really a photo of ours (it was my son and deceased father, you don't forget those) as if we were lying. She then said it would take 45 mins. to take the photos down. We checked on them an hour and a half later and she had only taken one photo down.

My husband called again and she said that she just mixed up the photos and my husband said this wouldn't have happened if she just send the proofs like she said. Then she told my husband that she never said that (which she did). After that my husband said to just take our photos down. She said that now it would take 24 hours. (how did it go from 45 mins to 24 hours)? At this point I get involved and I am pretty upset since my innocent kids are stuck in the middle of two irresponsible adults (the photographer and Irene) and I even asked if she had kids because she would understand if she did. She completely ignored me and tried to say that well lots of people have pictures of their kids up... those aren't my kids and I don't care what other people do.

My husband was working with her about times to have people come look at the house. He was very accommodating but when she started to say that people would be coming to the house on the weekends or after 5 he said no. She then tried to say that it was because of us moving that these people needed to get in and see the house. She just kept trying to bully us into saying yes to everything she wanted and gave no regard whatsoever to the fact that we are a family with children and that we have paid for a full month's rent so we have the final say.

She constantly was texting my husband all day with different times to have people come look at the house and I finally told my husband that I will deal with her from now on. I told her, when I got my first phone call and text in less than 30 mins., that I work until 7 and if she needed to get a hold of me that she can call after that. She ignored me and continued to text me for times to come by on a Sunday. She then said that if she can't get a hold of us that she will just come to the house and post the times people are going to come by.

We ended up having to contact her boss because she was being so ridiculous about how much she was contacting us and the fact she kept changing her story on multiple things. He ended up telling us that we were right and that we did have the final say if the times worked or not and that he would immediately get the pictures down (which they were gone within 10 minutes). He also said that the pictures were on multiple sites so now my kids' photos are on different sites that we never allowed. So we are feeling unsafe with people knowing our address and everything about our family. Irene is just very inconsiderate and is only out for her own pocketbook. She is very disrespectful and does not care about if people have a family or not. She tries to bully everyone to get her way even if you tell her that as a tenant you have rights. I would never recommend her to anyone!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Coldwell Banker Dunwoody GA. Aileen ** was referred to me through the USAA Real Estate Rewards Program. We interviewed her and another agent from Better Home and Garden and decided to go with her to list and sell our home because she seemed like the better choice at the time. I must admit that Aileen did do a good job listing our home, and we received a lot of inquiries because of it, but our issue came afterward.

We received an offer in which she did an estimate net sheet that stated we have to bring $973.82 to closing. I wasn't too excited about having to pay that amount and was on the fence, but decided, in the big picture it wasn't worth the back and forth negotiation, especially since this was what I thought was the best offer at the time. She even told me the cash I'd bring at closing will be lower because I'd be making another mortgage payment prior to the closing date. It turns out her estimate was well below the projected amount. The actual cash to closing that I had to pay was $2740.48. While I understand an estimate is just a ballpark figure this was nowhere in the vicinity of the ballpark. Is it still considered an estimate if the actual number is almost 3 times the estimate?

I would think that for someone that's been doing this job for however many years, your numbers would be a lot more accurate. Aileen knew I didn't want to come out of pocket over a certain amount and that's why I've turned down or countered previous offers. I can't help but think that the lower estimate was intentional in an effort to get me to agree to the sale. I had a contingency in the contract for my new home that the current house would have to at least be under contract first before I'd purchase. If the estimate was more accurate I would have negotiated it down before agreeing. The reason I decided to pay the $2740.48 to close is because I already purchased the new home and my back was against the wall.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

We moved to Florida and needed to purchase a home. We met with a Coldwell Banker agent from the Venice FL office who agreed to show us homes. We followed him around to several homes. Very awkward trying to follow someone in a new city. The second tour we insisted he drive us. We found a home we liked, but it was overpriced. The same floor plan, same view, and newer was $35K less. We asked to put in an offer. He refused at first. We insisted and he reluctantly agreed. We didn't get the house. It was a fresh listing, and needed time to adjust its price. We found another home that our offer was accepted on. Every request for information from the agent was met with resistance.

The owners had added a pool and was near a wetlands. We were merely seeking assurances that what we were buying was in compliance with local laws and HOA rules. One thing we found was the square footage was wrong. We asked for an accurate accounting. You wouldn't believe the drama this agent put us through. The title company’s rep the agent recommended wasn't any better. She was rude and uninformative. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

We didn't make it to closing. I have purchased and sold many homes. These are the most unprofessional folks I have ever had the misfortune of working with. I admit I have little patience for incompetence. So many times I was given incorrect or misleading information. Contracts had to be rewritten time after time for spelling or factual mistakes. How hard is it to get your client’s names right? It appears they put more effort into creating drama than forwarding the interest of their clients or that of the transaction. Coldwell Banker’s agent did little to earn a commission. My advice, go straight to the seller’s agent. Negotiate your best price then ask for 1-2% of the commission. The selling agent gets an extra 1% (4 total), give 1% back to the seller, and take 1% for yourself to help with closing costs. Good luck.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

My family and I rented through Coldwell Banker a condo at 6 Sunset island, OC MD. This was a gated area with private homes & rental homes which were quite nice, and included the condo section in question. The particular unit we stayed in was the problem. Unit 3d was dirty, bed mattress was terribly uncomfortable and substandard, and the mattress covers were stained. Photos forwarded to CB and owner, but no comment was made regarding this except that they "were new"???

The toilets were dirty, even though there was a sanitized strip over it. The main bathroom's door would not shut or lock appropriately, presenting a problem for the young girls there. The guest room also had the same problem with a non-shutting door presenting a problem for the 2 adults two were staying in there. CB stated that subsequent guests did not make any reports, but that does not mean they did not correct it after our complaint or that those guests just did not complain. The balcony tables and chairs and glass door were dirty and sticky. There were ants all over the floor on arrival and sand in all areas. Kids socks were filthy after first day.

There were no brooms or vacuum to assist us in the clean up. We called Coldwell Banker & their response was to "send a cleaning crew and that we should purchase and use ant spray, and they would reimburse us". We did decline the "cleaners", because we had done the work so that the children could use the facilities when arriving after a 5 hr drive, so we could start our vacation. It is also against the law to spray chemicals such as those in a facility, unless certified to do so. They did offer to wave the cleaning fee of $90, which we of course accepted by us as there was no "cleaning" done that was obvious.

They have conveyed in their Better Business Bureau response that there was a broom/vacuum there, but 4 adults could not find any such thing. There was a locked closet, but that was never offered to us or considered by CB as to be inaccessible for us to use. Their defense was that the unit had been empty for a time prior to our contracting it. This only indicates that a thorough cleaning/check was not done prior to our arrival, and, they were willing to interrupt our precious vacation time with 4 adults and 4 kids to do their job.

There were inadequate pots and pans, which may be subjective, but with 8 people, it is nice to have access to prepare meals for 8 people. The refrigerator was not cooling appropriately, as well as the A/C had failed for a day. However, they did address those problems within the day when we called. In addition, when we first complained about ants and dirt, the girl at the desk was rude and said "what do you want me to do, say I'm sorry? well I'm sorry". From our perspective, making any subsequent complaints by us, did not give us much hope that it would not be handled in an appropriate way. We were on vacation, and if we took our time to address everything except those things that were absolutely necessary (ie. ants, cleanliness, A/C and refrigeration), especially after their initial reaction, we would have been on the phone with them every day.

This unit cost $3200 for the entire week. CB declined to pursue via BBB and felt they addressed all issues adequately. They did not. This left us hung out to dry & not compensated for our time, energy, grief & work caused by CB renting a unit out without caring for it or checking its status. We vacation every year and have never filed a complaint... but we will not use Coldwell Banker again!! Buyer and refrigeration, especially beware!!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

On May 12th, we contacted our realtor Justa ** so she can show us a property that was being built on Golden Gate Estate. We entered into contract on May 12th, 2017 and the only condition the seller placed for us not to dispute the price, which we didn't. Our closing date was set for July 14th. Of course it never happened, they kept giving us excuses after excuses. They filed an extension for July 30th, which also never happened, A third extension was placed for August 15th, and the last one for tomorrow August 31st. Not only did I have to go myself and speak with the FPL engineer for the lights to be brought to the house to find out that they had received the application payment two days prior to me speaking in person with the engineer. He promised to put the light by Friday that week which he did. That not being enough we have been told lies after lies.

Survey has been delayed, punch list has not been completed, poor paint job. The construction company did a very sloppy job. And the selling agent Ms. Magdevys ** is nowhere to be found and not cooperative at all. In all the closings I have done in my life this is by far the worse. And I will never recommend this company to anybody. I have already filed a complaint against the construction company, the realtor, and the broker. Not to mention the amount of money this has cost me because they have not been able to complete their work on time and for which they don't want to give me credit.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

One of their Realtors, Kyle ** hired me to provide post remodeling/pre listing cleaning for an address in Columbus. Because of our past working history, I specifically asked about when and how I would be paid (he has a history of late payment). He told me that I would be paid the next day, or a day after that. When no payment had been received, he then states that in two to three more days I should receive payment. Then he tells me that "either Monday or Tuesday of next week..." Today IS that Tuesday and still no payment!!! Also in our past work history, he has attempted to dispense medical advice to me (he is unqualified and unlicensed for that), has attempted to give me "pot butter" to "cure me", has left his own dwellings (which I had also cleaned in the past) in such a disgusting state that I had left on several occasions without doing the work that he wanted. I have text messages and photos to back up what I state as the truth.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Laura ** (agent) for Coldwell Banker contacted me on 7/30/2017 requesting to list my house to sell to a perspective buyer. I replied I am not interested in games & only if it is a serious buyer. She utilized an online program (Dotloop) which is difficult to read on a phone, but did not fax any documents. After showing house and making me an offer to buy on 8/08, we signed an extension on 8/10 & 8/11 allowing agent to compile a net to seller statement, signing an offer and I signed accepted offer on contract on 8/11/2017.

The buyer gets on contract until 8/15 and simply decides she has decided it may not be the right time in her life to buy a house then decides to cancel the contract and predates a cancellation to terminate by predating the contract 8/12. I inquired about collecting the $500 earnest money for wasting my time and pulling my house from sale status and was given multiple excuses why the buyer should not have to forfeit their earnest money. One of which they actually claimed all buyers could cancel any contract in 10 days without even inspecting the house or FHA inspector review which is clearly spelled out in the contract as next step requirement.

Finally I received a hand written request to cancel contract with a falsified predated buyer's signature requesting me to sign. Then... Finally received a call from midtown Tulsa Broker now claiming that (Dotloop) had my stamped signature from the very beginning claiming I never entered into a contract and at same time accidentally must have stamped Dotloop to cancel the contract at same time. My initial response to this allegation was: in the first place why were we negotiating along and why was I being requested to sign an agreement to cancel the contract. Games... Nothing but hassles and games by all parties at midtown Tulsa OK branch.

Never list with crooked lying people that require you utilize an online program to sign your name on legal documents on behalf of you. The agents and brokers are there for the almighty buck & power trip. Stop... Go elsewhere! Save your time & efforts. This wasted a month of my time! I could not sale or list elsewhere while they toyed with my life and property!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

We bought a vacation home from Coldwell Banker Roscommon Michigan. The entire process was very poorly done. From when we first talked to the real estate agent who was supposed to have three or four homes to look at. And only had one. We drove all the way up to look and she had nothing prepared. This agent also was trying to Force us to use her title company even though we were paying for the title closing and were able to get a discount. We ended up settling on a split closing which ended bad.

Our side signed the papers at 9am and the money was wired. She signed her side with the seller at 1pm and claims the wire didn't go through. This was a Friday and she sent us a text saying it would be a miracle if we could get the keys before Monday. We had two cars full of stuff and 6 people and 2 dogs. We asked if we could "rent" from the seller if the wire transfer really didn't go in. She said no because it was a liability and we might back out of the deal and wreck the place. Never use Nancy or Coldwell Banker in Roscommon Michigan.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

All the services prior to renting and during rental were okay, however it took me two months, three phone calls, several unanswered emails and a mailed letter to get back my hefty $1500 security deposit back. I did not receive the full amount back and never got any notification about the money they're taking out or why they're taking it. I rented the house with younger people so I strongly believe they were trying to rip us off based on our lack of experience and us being teenagers.

Manager and the realtor were both very rude and unhelpful, giving me the same excuse for weeks. I was charged with a garbage removal fee however before leaving the house we cleaned it spotless and took pictures as evidence... such a shame to try to make money off of kids in such a scummy way, really disappointed. The manager said she was "nice enough" to not charge us for carpet cleaning but once again aside from sand (it’s a beach house, helllo!) the carpet was spotless.

Original review: July 9, 2017

Put my house up for sale after several conversations with a agent about how I wanted business to be conducted because of my large amount of antiques in the home. He agreed to all of my terms. 3 days later I was hospitalized & remained there for 7 days. When I was released I found out that the showings were a "Free for all" unprofessional, unorganized & was in a constant argument with my agent. My health was still poor so I decided to take my home OFF the market. My agent agreed to sign off, so we both signed the agreement to cancel the agreement. GOOD!!!

But wait now the Broker calls me a few days later & tells me HE WON'T sign off & was going to hold me to the full agreement & would NOT release me from the contract for the remainder of it + A 6 Month penalty period, So now my health is better but I CAN'T list my house till next year without Coldwell Banker getting their 6% + a additional 6% to whatever company I list it with. Please be careful when working with Coldwell Banker. I was told by several Reality Co, that this is very unusual & Rare that a broker would do this, it's just not good PR. Not good business but this is what has happened to be by Coldwell Banker.

Original review: July 6, 2017

Really BAD experience with them, and no more rental with them. Such a bad bad bad customer service and they lie to us about the pets policy before we rent the house. The only reason why I choose them is they told us we can have small dog, but after I moved in they told me NO PETS. I also made sure with them before I sign all the documents about I can have a small dog in the house. Okay, it's also my bad because I didn't read all the things clearly before I signed. They told me I can have a pet but then they trick me with the renting documents. And the deposit fee they charged are much higher. They also concerned too much about the tenant's private room, such as they care about if our kitchen and living room clean or not when they come and check.

Original review: July 3, 2017

We are very seasoned renters, having rented through college and throughout my recent professional career. When we relocated to Ohio we were on a schedule to find a place then move. After viewing numerous houses we settled on one we had viewed with Coldwell Banker under Brett ** in Dayton. We should have known from the start that this was going to be a terrible experience as we were told we were signing a yearly lease up until the moment we were in the office ready to sign. By this time we really had no other options and decided to take the now 8-month lease, due to the owner wanting to sell.

Throughout the 8 months we didn't need assistance fixing most of the issues with the property ourselves. When we moved out, we had the place professionally cleaned and mowed 5 days before the end of the month. When we received our deposit back we have a $200 landscaping fee. Just because they wanted to sell the property at our expense. I have NEVER not received my full deposit in 8 years as I am very meticulous. I will not be following through as I'm sure it will be listed in the lease but I hope others are wary when dealing with this company.

Original review: June 2, 2017

We just sold our house in Palm City, FL through Coldwell Banker of Stuart, FL. We had a few glitches in the beginning but in the end all worked out very well. Our agent, Arlene **, was very competent and looked after all our needs in the end.

Coldwell Banker Realtors Company Information