Coldwell Banker Realtors

Stars Rating

• 17%
  • 83%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coldwell Banker?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coldwell Banker?

Reviewed June 11, 2024

EILEEN **, a COLDWELL BANKER realtor in Slingerlands (Albany), New York is a horrible realtor and unprofessional. She's very flaky and never responds. Although she gave me an application to fill out for an apartment rental, she was very lazy and unprofessional and I had to practically hound her to review my application and documentation I forwarded to her. Her application requested financial and other sensitive information, yet she did not have the professional integrity to review it. Her excuse was that she was "busy." Her lack of professionalism left me with an uneasy feeling about having forwarded my confidential information to her.

Unfortunately, I assumed that COLDWELL BANKER was a reputable real estate agency, and that their realtors stood behind more than a century of a well-known name. It's unfortunate that in the current era of pervasive fraud, even real estate companies whose names were once trusted, have joined the ranks of deceit, employing underhanded tactics akin to those attempting to exploit unsuspecting clients.

Reviewed May 22, 2024

I am 64 and have had many dealings with realtors throughout my life but cannot say that I’ve ever had a 5 star experience, until now. Victor ** went above and beyond any realtor I have ever dealt with, my wife and I instantly knew we were in good hands. We were shown dozens of homes in our search and, believe me, I’m sure we are the most pickiest home buyers ever but Victor was always courteous and eager to find us what we wanted. He found us our most perfect home and wrapped, the most excellent experience I or my wife has ever had shopping for a home, in a perfect bow. We will always recommend Victor ** of Coldwell Banker Realty!

Get buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed May 21, 2024

If I have the option I would give 0 star. They are very bad in terms of showing the property. In my case Coldwell Banker is a seller agent. We did went to property before closing and ask them the items in the home will be cleaned up. The Coldwell Banker Realtors committed that they will do. But after we close the home and we still see the items were in the home. And they never cared to clear them up in the same day. They want us to hold the item in the home until they find someone to clean it up.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupCoveragePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 20, 2024

My husband and I purchased our very first home through Coldwell Banker Realty. Our realtor was David **. Several issues with the home were supposed to be fixed prior to move-in. My husband and I were reassured that those issues had been fixed and that there was proper documentation showing that those issues had been fixed. Shortly after moving in, the HVAC system started leaking. That was an issue that was supposed to be taken care of prior to move-in. Although David was helpful at first, he quickly went quiet on us once the extent of the issue was uncovered. Whomever installed the HVAC system - a brand new system - did not install it properly. The entire unit would have to be taken apart and put back together or replaced altogether. David ghosted us.

Meanwhile, we could not run the heat in December, January, or February. Instead we had to rely on emergency heat. Our electric bills were through the roof. Insurance was only willing to cover so much of the cost, leaving us with a $1300 bill. We could not afford to fork over that much money after just moving into a new home. But more importantly, we should not have had to pay anything. The HVAC system was supposed to be fixed prior to move-in. David ignored my husband's attempts to get in touch with him for weeks and weeks. Only when I called the office asking around for some help did he get back in touch with my husband. He explained that he had gone through a loss in his family and had intended for another realtor to work with us in his absence. But nobody ever contacted us. And had David let us know he was dealing with something in his personal life, we would not have felt abandoned.

But since that call, David has again stopped communicating with us. A VP at Coldwell Banker Realty, Tracy **, called my husband. She said that my husband and would have to cover the $1300, but that Coldwell Banker Realty would reimburse us $500. A slap in the face. We were guaranteed the issue would be fixed prior to move-in. It obviously wasn't. Coldwell Banker Realty, specifically David **, is at fault. They should cover the cost themselves. We should not owe a dime. My husband asked David for the paperwork showing the HVAC system was fixed prior to move-in. He has never produced the paperwork. My husband is also a veteran. Which David knew and Coldwell Banker Realty knew. This is his very first home, a home he worked hard for. What a disgrace this company is. They have millions upon millions, yet they can't pay $1300 for a mistake they made? DO NOT WORK WITH COLDWELL BANKER REALTY OR DAVID **.

PS: Our septic system and sewer lines also failed shortly after move-in. We were unable to use our toilets or showers for 2 weeks. Nobody helped us with that, either.

Reviewed April 26, 2024

This company engaged in highly deceptive business practices in Massachusetts. They have been collaborating between individuals at multiple brokerages and not disclosing what they were concocting. There are no words to adequately describe their heinous actions. The brokers individually were setting up entities to enrich themselves and buying properties. The branch manager totally ignored me when I complained about this. This grew and grew. They are now constructing new houses and demolishing existing homes selling them off market. They obstructed my business and relocation out of this state. They then opened up a luxury division. The manager in Newton Mass is horrible as well as Rude. The houses are all now held in some form of trusts (revocable and real estate). All of them are involved between brokerage companies. They are the worst. They are all very gleeful about their monetary and financial gains. Disgusting!!!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 23, 2024

I am a property manager for an association in Naples. Angelina ** an agent in Naples, Florida, requested information from our office which should have been acquired from the homeowner/seller After a few days, when she did not get her information on her time schedule, she proceeded to call the owner of the company I work with and imply that I am not doing my job. When I called to speak with her she became very aggressive and belligerent moving forward all property. Managers should know tactics. This particular agent uses when you don’t comply with her demand, even though they are not within the scope of our duties.

Reviewed March 18, 2024

I put my cabin on the market 6 months ago. Once it turned winter we agreed to take it off. As of 3 months ago in January, I asked to cancel listing. She withdrew it but it was never canceled. I’m blown away by this lack of professionalism. Also never heard A peep from her after asking, "Who will you list with after winter." I replied I’m not sure. No reason to treat me horribly. No reason to still keep the listing in your name. Don’t trust ** or her broker Iris. Both very unprofessional. I have asked for 3 months to cancel my listing. Still not cancelled.

Reviewed March 6, 2024

Dustin LIED to my real estate agent pretending to have a client interested in order to verify if I was accepting viewings to relay that info to my girlfriend, whom he is a client at a massage parlor. Do not trust him!

Reviewed Feb. 13, 2024

Tom ** & Damarys ** are a great team, this powerhouse couple helped us buy our home. They are extremely patient, helpful and know the market so If you're looking for an agent look no further. We are truly pleased.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2024

My wife and I vacation a lot in Hawaii and were thinking of moving there Waialua specifically until we began a conversation with Matty ** who was demeaning, cursed us and treated us like trash. He left my wife in tears. He’s incredibly unprofessional and should not be working with the public.

Coldwell Banker Realtors Company Information