Find a Real Estate Websites partner

Coldwell Banker Realtors

Coldwell Banker Realtors

4.0/5 (249 ratings)
Find a Real Estate Websites partner

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

About Coldwell Banker Realtors

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

Coldwell Banker Realtors Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coldwell Banker Realtors?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coldwell Banker?

Original review: June 28, 2021

I am not a fond of reviews, but I figured it is worth writing. I was referred to Coldwell by a friend. My experience from the day I called till we completed our business was remarkable. The person that was assigned to our property was Josh **. He changed all my miserable experiences with other realtors in to pleasant and wonderful event. He was very professional, understanding, thoughtful and kind and very well experienced in what he does. He kept us informed throughout the entire process.

Me being a Soldier, I had real hard time accomplishing what was necessary because I was 2000 miles away. I guess it was a blessing I got Josh as our agent and felt like I was right there next to my property. I didn’t want to drag this out but I can write another full page how happy I am and how impressed I am on what Josh accomplished in selling our property and took care of business. Felt like he knew what we needed and what needed to be done. I say this from my heart and if anyone is looking for an outstanding professional in dealing with your property, Get a hold of Coldwell Banker and ask specifically for Josh, especially if you are a Soldier like me, you won't regret it. Josh, thank you for your amazing work.

Original review: March 5, 2021

My wife and I went on Coldwell Banker Realtors website looking at local homes on the market and we were very surprised with the amount of homes they had listed and the ease of using the website. Coldwell Banker's were quick to get back to us with any questions we had. I would recommend them to my family and to all our friends. First rate company!!!

Get buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

Hi, My sister called on my behalf and spoke to the manager of a Coldwell Bankers. She was looking for a recommendation for a realtor and gave her specific things she was thinking for in a realtor. The manager gave her the names of 3 ** women she recommended. I called a few days later and spoke to the same manager. I gave her the same specific things I was looking for in a realtor and asked for a recommendation. The only difference was I asked for a ** realtor or a realtor of color. She of course gave me the names of 3 different realtors than she gave my sister.

If manager's first response when giving recommendations is to only give ** realtors then there is a huge disadvantage for the relators of color in their office. I'd encourage all Coldwell Bankers to examine who they recommend and why. This particular office has several very qualified non-** realtors so there is no excuse. As an aside, we went with a ** realtor who was fantastic!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

Hello!!! Coldwell Banker West Shell company and its realtor Courtne ** sold me a house, where previous owner removed all the appliances (dishwasher, fridge, washer and dryer, light fixtures) that I have paid for and per our contract were supposed to be left in there. The flooring was left damaged as well. The realtor was aware that between the closing date and the day the previous owner has moved out, the previous owner fraudulently removed all the appliances. Your agent Courtne **, together with the former owner, made a substitution. We are requesting for realtor’s license to be revoked. We are filing charges with the court, as well as sending this information along with pictures and copy of the contract to the prosecutor’s office.

Original review: July 8, 2021

I had made an inquiry about a property listed with Caldwell Banker in Danville KY to the agent Marlene **. This agent hung up on me twice and then called her client and had her call me and ** at me. All I was doing was trying to confirm the homeowner to provide them with the roofing quote we believed they were asking for. We could not get a hold of the person who originally called pretending to be the homeowner. This agent called her client and I have NO idea what she told her client but I was ** out by the real homeowner. I will never recommend nor work with this agency. Such terrible service as we as a local company was only trying to provide what we thought was a legitimate service. Unfortunately we were scammed and the person who contacted us was not the homeowner and we are the ones out the service of going to the home, measuring and providing a quote. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM AGENT MARLENE **.

Original review: May 16, 2021

If you're looking for an agency where agents are just interested in their commissions... then this is the place for you. I purchased a house through them and had bamboo trees lining my property. Unfortunately, at the time, I wasn't aware of the damage the trees/roots could cause. The trees invaded my property and we had to have our front and back yards totally excavated. Neighbor denied planting them, I was left to clean the mess. Does anyone really want to fight this in litigation when it needs to be resolved ASAP?! Well, $50k later, I've been educated!

The realtor was well aware of the trees, but never warned us. He made a comment like, "lots of bamboo trees". As I mentioned, this Long Island guy was never familiar with bamboo trees. After contacting their regional VP recently and explaining the situation, he listened (sympathetically, I thought) but keeps telling me he's very busy, and hasn't provided a response weeks later. I'm just waiting for an explanation on why the all-star realtor never warned us of the danger prior to buying the house.

This is obviously something their realtors have seen before in my region of southeastern CT. The regional VP acknowledge that much. It bothers me that the realtor never brought this up before we bought the house. We could have walked away, or at least negotiated the remediation costs from the homeowners asking price (which we paid the full amount). Coldwell Banker has yet to take any responsibility. It was an unforeseen, tremendous financial burden immediately after we purchased our new home. Unfortunately, this is all in hindsight. Live and learn, I guess for first time home buyers. Please choose another realtor and stay far away from Coldwell Banker.

Original review: March 25, 2021

Selling your house/buying a home is one of the leading stressors where you need good representation to guide you through this complex procedure and to be able to move forward through one of the most stressful times during the Coronavirus pandemic that started in 3/2020. Ramesh ** stated in the San Jose Mercury News 3/17/20 "I see more psychological changes". During the course of selling our house, I feel Ramesh ** of Coldwell Banker misrepresented us in the final stages of selling our house. Ramesh stated "Based on the most recent sales in your neighborhood, I recommended that we price the property at $1,995,000, slight uptick taking into account the market trended up in Q1, no other home on the market and your backyard improvements. We certainly cannot overprice it well above its fair market value since the buyers will have access to the same data we do to draw similar conclusions".

During the initial stage of the sale it was recommended to move out, to do repairs/ improvements on 2 walls, carpet floors and new baseboards on selected areas throughout the house to forecast a potential $2.3 mil. for the house, and with computer-generated virtual pictures. Things changed fast every day during the Coronavirus pandemic and we followed the advice of Ramesh, "My recommendation for you at this time is to see how quickly you can go on the market to still be able to get top dollars. I would not spend any time or effort about fixing anything about the house. Time is of an essence in real estate and especially now. If I were you guys, since I am sheltering in home right now, I will pack my stuff and move out as soon as possible and put the property on the market without any further delay". Ramesh psychologically reinforcing the fear of what could happen to the housing market the longer we stay in our house.

The house was listed while we were packing and moving out of the house, while inspections were being done and pictures were taken. We got our first and only potential buyer 13 days after the listing who was also a former Coldwell Banker real estate agent that worked at the same office 10 years ago and offered all cash with no financing. Psychological changes are being put in place as we negotiated in the sale of the house. The former Coldwell Banker agent/buyer made a list of demands before the house was even in contingency like the removal of all my koi fish and the hot tub removed. That was the first red flag that the buyer had no interest in the maintenance or care in my 10,000-gallon koi pond that took me 4 years to build and was the center attraction of our house.

The buyer was reluctant at first but agreed with our asking price and we were happy to get it considering the awful time period we were facing with the Coronavirus pandemic that was widespread in our country. It wasn't until 4 days later after everything was finalized that I found out that our house went back on the market and was shown on Redfin and the listing agent is none other than Ramesh ** and it's now listed for $100,000 over our selling price. I understood the buyer (a real estate agent) was not able to place all their furniture from their 4200sq ft house to a 1675 sq ft house they just bought and that was the reason why they are re-selling the house. The buyer represented herself as the buying agent in our sale to save on commissions, but chooses Ramesh ** to be her listing agent to her new house that is just 4 days old.

The psychological trap has been set and we were taken for none other than a flip for more profit that resulted in over $150,000 that Ramesh could have gotten for use. Ramesh misrepresented us as a seller and insisted that our house was listed at fair market value and then 4 days later after the sale of our house and had it listed for more with the above improvements done. I believe Ramesh failed to disclose that the buyer was initially flipping the house for more money and that Ramesh somehow is their new listing agent and has agreed 100% on the new list price. I can't prove it but Ramesh plays on both sides of the fence and I feel that Ramesh's interaction with the buyer is not quintessential but was orchestrated and planned.

This is not over but just beginning fore I submitted an official complaint against Ramesh ** with the State of California Department of Real Estate in Oakland and will be waiting to hear from them. I just hope that those that read this will make their own conclusions on Ramesh ** and how he was our seller and then 4 days later after the sale became the new buyers listing agent that has worked for Coldwell Banker 10 years ago. I would never recommend him as a real estate agent.

Original review: March 23, 2021

I purchased a home sold by agent, Lee **. The sales documents did not adequately reflect facts concerning termite and airplane noise. Written disclosures failed to report that my home cannot be tented without “permission of my next door neighbor.” Airplane noise was disclosed as “occasional”. In fact noise is severe and occurs at regular intervals 6am-11pm. Lee specializes in selling my neighborhood so the facts concerning noise would be well known to him. As, such he knowing supported the seller omission and misrepresentation of important facts. In a follow-up phone conversation Coldwell with agent Lee **, he was dismissive and rude. This review is a warning to buyers that Coldwell Banker West, per my experience participated in deceptive practices.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

We bought with an agent named Gary ** and the experience was terrible. He was unprofessional, uncaring, and did not deliver what he promised. He encouraged us to bid higher than the listing price, which is not uncommon in our area, but the price he recommended was definitely much higher than it needed to be. The seller agent was also from Coldwell and it seemed like the two knew each other, so it was possible they worked together to increase our price. As buyer, we are counting on him to make the most reasonable recommendations but unfortunately all he cared about was to carry out the deal and make the commission.

He also promised to send us a small gift after close, but it never arrived. I don’t care about receiving gifts but I do not appreciate promising something then failing to deliver. It makes me feel like being deceived and taken advantage of. When I asked about the gift about a month after close, the response I got was very rude - he sounded like he wants to be rid of us and move on, which just increased my disappointment. Gary ** is the only agent I’ve worked with from Coldwell Bankers so I cannot comment on the company as a whole, but if you do work with the company, definitely avoid him.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I recently conducted a real estate transaction with **, Lic Real Estate Salesperson Coldwell Banker Timberland Properties, as he titles himself. I found him to be dishonest, manipulative and a phony. He withheld information for his own benefit. He had no concern for me nor did he conduct himself with an ounce of integrity. His “colleague” Alexis ** lied to law enforcement while trespassing on private property. He took advantage of my good nature. Don’t let him (or her) do the same to you. Be wise and seek real estate guidance from someone/anyone other than Daniel **.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

Karen **, realtor at Coldwell Banker helped us to find our dream house. It was not always easy due to Covid-19 but Karen always found solutions. She was very kind, professional and efficient. She was great!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

There are no words that I can use to describe how grateful I am for meeting this man. The realty business can be hard, and meeting a genuine person is even harder. Pouria is a one stop shop of all things that are good in not just realty, but in people in general. A rare specimen of an honest and hardworking person in a field that can breed competitiveness and selfish people and thinking. I hope that with this review I can help ease somebody by knowing they have not just gotten lucky by having this man as your realtor, but to know that you actually have received a blessing! Pouria is the best!

Coldwell Banker Realtors Company Information