Tri-State Window Factory

Deer Park, NY

Compare Window & Door Companies

Research top Window & Door Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We were referred by a friend. Well the experience was great. From the moment we got a quote we were made to feel like family. We were treated as all customers should be made to feel. The team have a very experienced and competent staff. They were very clean, as they completed a window they cleaned up that area. Our inside and outside was perfectly clean as they found it.

They gave us a product that was awesome. Before we could hear street traffic and people talking as they passed our home. There is no noise coming from outside our windows. The heat and cold could be felt coming through the windows, now you can pass the window and there is neither heat nor cold coming in.

We also got new doors which totally showed us that a quality door keeps out the heat/cold. We are 1000 percent satisfied and highly recommend the team for your next project. Andrs and his team are top notch!!!

Misunderstanding between office and myself. Credit fairly given. Great window and service. All resolved the next day! Sorry for the bad review.

Andrew and Ken admitted their error in the size of the window. The window took ten day longer than told. Due to this delay, we had to put the window in to keep up with the next phase of construction. The window was to be made custom to a pre-framed opening. The window was 1/4 inch too big. They offered to pick up the $2000 window and shave down the finished wood. The opening had to be taken out, sheetrock removed, hours of unnecessary work. Initially we were offered $200 refund by Andrew and told him it was not enough due to time and materials involved. Andrew called back and told us $250 was all he could refund us. Now he called and said $150.

I, Nicole of Tri-State Window Factory, dealt with this customer myself. I expedited their order. The problem was on their end with their contractor. Our salesperson did tell the customer that the windows could be made quickly within two weeks; however, we were trying to get in contact with their contractor to let us know if the casements opened right or left and if the windows were single or double casements.

We are a factory and we manufacture the windows custom per order. The customer did not understand that the delay was not with my company but rather on his end with his contractor. Once I was able to contact their contractor, I could then put the windows through to manufacturing. Thereafter, the windows were made and delivered. The order was completed within 8 weeks, but would have been done earlier without the delay due to the contractor.

I Naida ordered 29 windows from tristate window factory on september 9 2009. The sale person i dealth with name is ken. Ken told me on my contract that my windows will be ready on 9/22/09. IT has been almost seven weeks now and i have not receive my windows and Ken have no answer for me.

All my furniture is in my garage the cold weather will destroy everything in my house. My contractor cannot move foward on completing his job because the windows are not ready. I need some help please. I have two little kids 4 and 2 years old. I've been renting an apartment and also paying a mortgage.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tri-State Window Factory?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Tri-State Window Factory Company Profile