Toro Lawn Mowers

2.8/5 (491 ratings)
Shop Now Ace

About Toro Lawn Mowers

Toro Lawn Mowers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toro Lawn Mowers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toro?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

I want to warn all consumers not to buy any products from Toro. I think they are the worst company to work because of they don't support their products. I purchased an electric lawn mower a year ago and the charger stopped working. They refused to help, sent me to a repair shop that charges $100 to see if it was under warranty. I spoke to customer service, no help. Most companies offer an opportunity to exchange the product, I got nothing. Took the part to the repair shop and still didn't get an option to exchange it. I spoke to a Toro manager and they said they would not return or even offer a discount for the part. My advice is to never purchase a product from them.

Original review: July 9, 2022

Timecutter 50-inch welded deck is weak sauce… Nothing but problems with the mower deck. Deck continues to fail and service work at Ace is poor. Had to fabricate new brackets so deck would stay on lift arms and spindles are difficult to remove because the bolts that hold them in place also hold the cutting blades in place and consequently turn the same way!…

Get buying tips about Riding Mower delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

No hour meter for scheduled maintenance. How are we supposed to know when to perform tasks. Toro support wants met to buy a $90 meter and install it myself. Why would they not add this meter to their product? What else are they going to deny me in the future?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

I bought a Toro Titan 48-in cut zero turn in April of this year. iPhone 12 products in the past and they've always done very good but this zero turn has been a real let down I paid over $6,000 for this tractor. I bought a hustler tractor 5 years ago that will cut circles around it and only paid 4,000 for that one the cut quality is poor. And you have to drive it so slow to get it to cut at all. I've already replaced the deck belt two times the first one had to be replaced around July and just had to put another deck belt on it this week. If I can pawn this dog off on somebody I'll never own another Toro

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

Great product and low maintenance. Had it for two years and it works great. Have had to sharpen the blades only once and only had to change the plugs only once as well. Very satisfied with the performance and would recommend to all my friends and family.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

The Toro Lawn Mower has always proven to be a safe and trustworthy machine. We have owned Toros for over twenty-five years. We have a small ranchette with over 750 apple trees. We stand by this product.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

Looking at zero turn in a riding tractor mower, Toro has been proven to be the most efficient of all the mowers I have researched. The only problem is finding the cost online. They recommend contacting a dealer but many don't carry the riding tractor and say it could take to 3 to 6 months to order.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

I purchased Toro’s Recycler self-propelled lawn mower this year and couldn’t be happier with it. Runs great after starting on the second pull when it’s cold and first pull when it’s been running, every time. Cuts great and does a fantastic job mulching your grass blades. I’m a lawn nut and I’ve been disappointed many times by lawn equipment, but this mower and the contact Toro has established with me have been superior.

Original review: July 31, 2021

Very smooth mower that does the work for you. Efficient and easy to use and makes the mow experience something I look forward to every week rather than a chore. Already recommended it to a few friends and will definitely stick With it for the future.

Original review: July 30, 2021

Overall it is a great product. Very smooth ride and cut grass effortlessly. My husband loves this so much and now we cut our grass twice a week! Cannot be happier about this purchase. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it.

Toro author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Toro develops cutting edge riding mowers and has a 100-year history.

• 60-inch cutting deck: This broad cutting deck handles substantial lawn sizes of up to 6 acres.

• Lifetime guarantee: These riding mowers have a lifetime guarantee for industry-leading protection.

• Focus on durability: The parts used in the Toro riding mowers have a high-quality design with every step taken to increase durability.

• Adjustable floating suspension: The suspension smooths out a rough ride and creates a comfortable seat.

• Multiple speed ranges: Toro riding mowers offer multiple speeds for full control.

Toro Lawn Mowers Company Information