Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

532 Samsung Microwave Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 16, 2019

We use our microwave for cooking and reheating. We have had it for three yrs and it has always performed perfectly. We bought it as upgrade in stainless and it looks great in our kitchen! It is the largest microwave I have ever owned by far, but the main reason I purchased was the online ratings and reviews. My wife is as close to a five star chef as there is, but she works long hours sometimes. I point this out because she preps meals a week in advance for our family, so the microwave is used daily.

Original review: July 15, 2019

We wanted an additional oven to supplement our regular oven; this Samsung fit the bill because it's a convection oven that can roast and even grill meats such as chicken that can sometimes be hard to cook thoroughly without the meat becoming too dry or tough. At 1.1 cu ft it might be a tight fit for Perdue Oven Stuffer chicken or anything larger, otherwise it does its job well. Our microwave is 1700 watts, more than enough for any task from soup to popcorn to roasts, and we saw that Lowe's has our oven, model MC11K7035CG, currently on sale for $299 as of July 3.

Get expert buying tips about Microwaves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Even if the price is higher than average, the quality and convenience add a lot of attractiveness. Microwave parts (like the plate, for example) are replaceable across different models. Samsung microwaves usually don't require reading the documentation - the interface is intuitive. I can make an emphasis the quality: reliability and quality of materials - I never experienced any issues like rusty parts over the long usage, etc. Warranty (even if I never used it) from Samsung adds some confidence in product quality. So far, I had no issues with the products of this company. Highly recommended Samsung microwaves and other kitchenware!

Original review: July 7, 2019

My Samsung microwave oven was purchased about 4 years before a move across several counties and lasted there about 6 more years. The oven was dark, rated about 1000 watts, and always cooked at an even pace. A bag of popcorn at 3.5 Oz. was usually cooked at 2 minutes, any more scorching the bag. My family used the dinner dish recook setting often. Some dinner plates were frozen while others were not, but the oven cooked them to a nice & hot serving temperature. The oven worked well daily until that final day when it quit for good. We replaced it with another Samsung microwave oven.

Original review: July 4, 2019

I feel great and I'm satisfied with my Samsung microwave, it is really worth my money, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried this amazing brand, yet. I'm one loyal customer who doesn't compromise, if I'm satisfied, I just spread the word. The more I spread the word, the more the product gains new customers and they would further spread the word free of charge and that is free awareness and marketing campaign. The product has value for money, irresistible appearance, reliable and saves time and power in the process. Try it, It's a must have.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: July 16, 2019

We ordered the Samsung microwave when we built our home. Money was tight so we found one of the least expensive microwaves. We have now been in our home 15 years and the Samsung is still working well, however, not as well as it did when it was new. I have noticed that I have to add time to heat. But for the price and look, when it does finally go out, I will look at purchasing another Samsung.

Original review: July 16, 2019

The Samsung microwave that I own is perfect. If you're looking for one that will be reliable and is great looking this is the one for you. I’ve had others before but this is by far my absolute favorite.

Original review: July 14, 2019

The microwave aesthetically looks great with easy access and LARGE digital display. I can fit a rather large meal using a couple of bowls (upside down) to laterally stack a few ingredients. The rotational disk clears most dishes from obstruction (wall to wall). This is a higher wattage microwave, not requiring a lot of time for cooking while the unit itself is not overly sized.

Original review: July 14, 2019

The inside of the Samsung microwave model I purchased is blue porcelain and had a rack. It looks just like the oven in my full range size range. Has so many useful features - like the fan operation which is quite powerful and has 4 settings. Never a problem with cooking or defrosting!

Original review: July 13, 2019

Love my Samsung microwave, great auto defrost, which I pretty much use daily as I freeze my food products. The snack setting for nachos is perfect, melts the cheese from top to bottom evenly. I have the above the stove model # ME18H704SFS/AC. It settings for reheat dinner, frozen food, etc. All is great, I love my microwave, if I ever move I will definitely buy this model.

Original review: July 13, 2019

I have used Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven. Colour Black. Used since 6 to 8 month. Performance is very Good. Capacity 23 Ltr. This is a solo microwave, no grill or convection feature availability able. This oven is not compatible for baking anything. Price under 5400/-. Such an awesome product. Must buy from Amazon.

Original review: July 12, 2019

I bought it because it must fit a specific cabinet and it does. Unfortunately everything seems to be getting larger using more electric. I would love to see consumer reports on need for sizing based on actual usage.

Original review: July 12, 2019

I am a single divorced guy, microwave is a blessing for me as don't have to heat up the whole leftovers - just the amount want to consume. It involves less wastage of fuel & unnecessary time. Microwaves are great & a big help.

Original review: July 11, 2019

We use our microwave mostly to warm leftovers or frozen pre-made foods. This microwave works as expected. It’s an over the cooktop model with the exhaust fan built in. I would purchase it again if it quit.

Original review: July 11, 2019

My Samsung microwave has been extremely reliable for 7 years and I would certainly recommend and also purchase again! It has performed as advertised and has zero flaws. The best value for the price!

Original review: July 11, 2019

When our microwave broke, we were planning to replace with the same brand we had, but the Samsung was such a handsome model, we were drawn to it. The price was better than the one we had, it looked better, and once it was installed (very easy, by the way) it was quieter than the old one, and worked just as well.

Original review: July 10, 2019

Samsung makes everything now it seems and make everything very good, powerful, looks good and has many features, doesn't take up a lot of space and is easy to use. We would definitively purchase another Samsung microwave.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I was loving my Samsung until I had a problem with the door not closing. It turns out this is a common problem with this brand and if you can't fix the door latch yourself, you're out at least $200 having a repairman fix it. Luckily I watched a YouTube video and was able to get the job done with the help of a friend.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I purchased the Samsung based on a few reasons. My repair tech had the brand on his recommended list. Upon looking at the features and options available it was a logical choice for my needs. There were about 4 versions of the Samsung product available allowing me to dial in on the features I felt useful.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Very pretty Samsung but performance and controls have quite a lot to be desired. New models are being sold but the Samsung microwave we have is only six months old! So will wait another 6 months before buying a new one.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I bought a Samsung microwave about a year and half ago. At the time it was a fancy microwave with all the bells and whistles. Great right?! Yea...I thought so too. So after shelling out quite a bit for a microwave, the door actually failed within 1 year. It just randomly came up with an error code and stopped working. Apparently, this was a well known issue with this model and Samsung replaced the door. However, the replacement door is also now under a year of use and the back side of the door is plastic. Well it literally crumbled into pieces.

I called Samsung and they told me conveniently the manufacturer warranty is 1 year total and the replacement door is not warranted for an additional year. So since I am 4 months outside of the original warranty (not when the new door was replaced) it would cost $250 at least to fix. It's a practically new microwave and it needs $250 to fix. Samsung does not care about customer service at all. I will no longer support their products. This is not right.

Original review: July 8, 2019

Mine has a dial, should have gotten a keypad. Spinning a dial is a lot slower and less accurate. I do not have an instant setting either so I can't just push a button for 60 seconds. It is convenient having it mounted above the stove and saves a lot of space.

Original review: July 8, 2019

The microwave looks beautiful. My only complaint is that it has an additional shelf, which is what sold me, but it takes a much longer time for food to heat on the shelf. So much for heating two items and having them ready at the same time.

Original review: July 7, 2019

A very good appliance. Seriously, you can heat an entire casserole or pizza on the 16-inch turntable and still have plenty of room to spare. It cooks evenly so you won't find a cold spot in the middle of your ziti and delivers perfectly steamed veggies.

Original review: July 6, 2019

It was purchased to replace a worn out GE microwave. It works fine but the rotary plate in the middle is smaller than the GE so that is taking some adjustment. It has three less auto buttons (no baked potato button, etc.) but we are adjusting to that as well. Overall, we’re happy with it. Now we just need to buy a new dishwasher, gas stove, and refrigerator to match???!

Original review: July 5, 2019

No issues with this brand. Would definitely consider buying again. Can't go wrong with Samsung. I had other brands in the past but none lasted as long as my Samsung microwave. When I end up replacing it, it might be because I was just want a newer model rather than it no longer working.

Original review: July 5, 2019

Well it’s a nice microwave, lets you know when you need to get your products out of the oven and self cleaning is nice, love the chrome and black. That’s the color and the overall expectations are almost met. I still haven’t learned all the little things that it has to offer me but soon I’m sure I’ll read up on it and find out! Lol. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for one.

Original review: July 4, 2019

We lose power quite a bit in Houston. When this happens the touch pad does not work. I have to go out to the electric box and turn power off for the whole house for 2 minutes. Usually it will work after that, but sometimes it takes a few tries.

Original review: July 4, 2019

The unit is large enough for any container or frozen product to be cooked or thawed, the controls are very easy to use. The unit is, fast and very easy to clean. The carousel allows the food to cook or thaw evenly.

Original review: July 3, 2019

As this is one of the leading brands I have total confidence in this product. Reliable, durable, affordable and user-friendly. Technologically advanced and sleek features. Also adds a touch of class to your kitchen and other Samsung products. After sale service is excellent and backup second to none. Guarantees and warranties proofs valuable and repairs are easy and affordable. As this is a world renowned product I can recommend to anyone. It's been tried and tested and surely has my vote.

Samsung Computers and Monitors expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Samsung is a highly-rated technology company that sells a range of electronics and appliances including cell phones, televisions, washing machines and microwaves. They focus on high-tech innovation in all of their products.

• Ease of selection: The websites makes it incredibly simple to shop for a microwave thanks to various search filters. This is an ideal way to make a purchase if you know exactly what you are looking for in a microwave.

• Small to large: Samsung's microwaves range from 1.6 cubic feet of capacity to 2.1 cubic feet, making it easy to choose the very best size for your needs.

• Dual cook: Some products in the Samsung range allow for convection or conventional microwave cooking.

• Grill: There’s no need to switch between the microwave and the grill with this feature, since the grill is already included.

• Scratch-resistant: The enamel-coated interior of certain Samsung microwave models makes for a strong and scratch-resistant surface.

• Best for: Singles and couples, small families, large families and commercial kitchens.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs