Samsung Microwave

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

Samsung Microwave Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Microwave?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

Bought Samsung microwave from Home Depot. It quit heating anything up after a couple of days. Called Samsung and they sent out a technician. He struggled to get unit out to be serviced and dropped the microwave on our brand new stove. Dented and scratching the top of it. Then when he tried to put the microwave back he dented the bottom of the microwave re-installing it. Brand new microwave and stove! When I contacted Samsung they said it wasn't their problem. I needed to contact service technician. After sending pictures of damage by email and text they offered us $50. Now we have a dented microwave and stove and the microwave still doesn't work right. And they were only offering $50. Said I wanted the microwave replaced and now they have to send out a technician to prove that it doesn't work and that it's dented. Never buy Samsung product!!!

Original review: May 30, 2022

Bought my over the range microwave in 2018. It failed in April 2022! My last microwave was not a Samsung and lasted 15 years. Due to the cost of a new unit, I had it repaired by my reputable repair company. Authorized Samsung repair had two star ** ratings! The magnetron failed and had it replaced. I called Samsung and they said via email that the Magnetron is covered due to their 1 year warranty. I called again and they agreed but then needed all sorts of paperwork for $145 item. Finally, they agreed to pay the $145 but would not pay the sales tax. Can you believe it, you can't make this up? I'll never buy or recommend a Samsung product!

Get buying tips about Microwaves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 29, 2022

As mentioned in some of the other reviews. After just having this Microwave for 1 year in January 2022, the Microwave started to continue to run even though it had finished the cycle. The only way to shut it off was to unplug it from the electrical source. I reported this to Samsung and was instructed to take it to a local repair place. However, this facility told me that they did not work on Samsung Microwaves. I called Samsung and the person took my report and told me to mail in my receipt, which I did.

After not hearing anything from Samsung for almost 3 weeks, I called to inquire about refund. I was told that they were processing it and then I was transferred to another department where I was told that they would have to send a repair person out. This repair person came out and tried to duplicate the issue. He could not, but he replaced the control board then left. After he left the Microwave appeared to be fine and I was able to use it. However, after a week, it started having the same problem and would not shut down. I called Samsung and they sent another repair person out. Again, the Microwave was performing the way that it should have, so they could not do anything about it.

This went on 3 more times and each time Samsung would send their repair person out. But, if the problem could not be duplicated wherein the Microwave continued to run when its cycle had been completed, Samsung would just leave. However, after the 3rd time, I called Samsung again and explained that I was having problems with my Microwave. This time, however, their repair person was able to witness the problem and he summarized the problem as being unrepairable. That was around the middle of February.

To date, Samsung has not reached out to me to refund my money. They also are supposed to pick up the Microwave, but they have not done this either. It is almost the end of March 2022, and the Microwave continues to sit on my counter taking up much needed space. I have no idea when they are going to pick up the Microwave. Samsung products are great when they are working properly. However, if they malfunction, you are left holding the bag. SHAME ON YOU, SAMSUNG!!!

Original review: March 15, 2022

I purchased a microwave last year and all of a sudden it started turning on by itself. I located on Samsung website was a sensor seems straightforward and obvious, same exact issues happening. They send a tech out who looked and bent my hinges as an attempt to “fix” a brand new microwave. As soon as tech leaves I open the microwave and close it, it turns back on so it wasn’t fixed within 5 minutes of tech leavening. I call Samsung. They schedule me again for another tech. I took off work again now 2 days. They never show up.

I call Samsung and they told me they never came because the first tech said there wasn’t an issue with the microwave. Which is mind blowing considering he bent my microwave and damaged it to fix a problem that didn’t exist? And they couldn’t of told me that before I took off another day of work. So end result was hours wasted 2 days off work. No fix and they proceeded to tell me the customer that my microwave functions properly even tho it turns on by itself and turns off without any input.

I have never dealt with such a terrible company who said they can’t do anything for me because at this point it’s their tech company and Samsung isn’t responsible so I’m out 2 days a work and a over the range brand new microwave now needing to be replaced. Never buy Samsung. Total scam company. I will never purchase a single thing from them ever again. They couldn’t even accept that it’s their microwave. They blamed the fact the tech company lied and said they fixed or never had to fix my microwave and said, "We’ll sorry. Can’t help you." Complete disgrace.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

I bought a whole kitchen set made by Samsung, in exactly 4 years my refrigerator broke, Samsung had a repair person come out and they couldn't get one screw out to fix it. After numerous calls and spoiled food because coolers aren't the greatest at preserving food Samsung said that I had to find my own maintenance company. Well Oddly enough there is no one in my area besides the company that could not get one screw out, to repair my fridge. Samsung said there was nothing they could do. Now fast forward a few months my microwave is now broken. I'm sure I will get nowhere with this broken appliance as well. Through all the calls and hours spent on the phone and the food reimbursement check Samsung said they would send us I have gotten nothing from them and no answers. Their products are junk and any company that sells them needs to stop because most of the people selling them know they are junk and tell you not to buy them.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

Out of all the Samsung appliances I own or have owned, TVs, refrigerators, stoves, cell phones, tablets. My microwave is so far the best, besides my TVs. I really enjoy the accessories that came with it. 2 serving plates are nice. The rack so I can have 2 levels, or more room to cook more food at the same time. All the features that are very easy to use.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

1 - Found it was not functional upon installation (2days after shipped from Samsung.com). Cuts off and clock resets. 2 - Were told we’d get a cb 24-48h with repair appt ,,, and no callback. 3 - Was away but called 6 days later because of no cb,,, given ticke t#. 4 - Repair showed up 2 days later and no Eval done because unit wasn’t uninstalled (no one said to uninstall it). Given appt for another week.

5 - Repair came out a week later and said product had damaged frame inside unit causing fan to hit some other machinery inside,,, Needed to refund/replace. 6 - Called 24h later and was adv tooo late to refund or replace,,, that WE waited too long to do that. Referred to Warranty services in TX. 7 - Tyrone/warranty dept states Repair’s documentation isn’t clear about who or what damaged the unit….warranty voided. We are the not so proud owners of a brand new broken microwave and I felt compelled to warn others. 494 bucks is 494 bucks and the fact is we paid them for a broken product and they didn’t make it right. That’s completely unethical. Shame on Samsung. Shame.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Products do not last. My microwave has broken down twice and washing machine and both cost more to fix than buying a new one. Have replaced washer with a Maytag and still waiting to replace the microwave.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Good price. Good Quality Machine. Interior light is a little dim and key pad dark. Key pad not Sensitive enough to touch. Plenty of interior room for variety of dishes. Easy to clean inside and out. Samsung Model ME19R7041FS. Installed easily over electric range.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I purchased Samsung appliances online for my kitchen. They were delivered but kitchen was not complete so they did not install them. It was Covid and things were really messed up. My first contractor got Covid and could not continue with the project. Fast forward I can't find anyone to install my appliances because I bought direct for Samsung and not from a store. I finally find a local store to install them and pay $1500.

After installed I see that my wall oven, microwave portion doesn't work. Under warranty and I call. I can not get service on it because it's built in. I'm told I personally must uninstall the wall oven and then someone will come out to fix the microwave portion. If I hire someone to uninstall this unit then I have Samsung worked on it, then I have it installed by the other company, I could have my wall oven sitting in the middle of my kitchen for days. They have no one to install unless they do it at delivery. I spent $3000 on this oven microwave combo and the microwave is useless. The dishwasher doesn't dry the dishes either. Think twice before buying Samsung. DO NOT BUY!!!

Samsung Computers and Monitors author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Samsung sells a wide range of electronics and appliances including cell phones, televisions, washing machines and microwaves. They focus on high-tech innovation in all of their products.

• Ease of selection: The websites makes it incredibly simple to shop for a microwave thanks to various search filters. This is an ideal way to make a purchase if you know exactly what you are looking for in a microwave.

• Small to large: Samsung's microwaves range from 1.6 cubic feet of capacity to 2.1 cubic feet, making it easy to choose the very best size for your needs.

• Dual cook: Some products in the Samsung range allow for convection or conventional microwave cooking.

• Grill: There’s no need to switch between the microwave and the grill with this feature, since the grill is already included.

• Scratch-resistant: The enamel-coated interior of certain Samsung microwave models makes for a strong and scratch-resistant surface.

Samsung Microwave Company Information