Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Samsung Microwave Reviews

Original review: July 16, 2019

We use our microwave for cooking and reheating. We have had it for three yrs and it has always performed perfectly. We bought it as upgrade in stainless and it looks great in our kitchen! It is the largest microwave I have ever owned by far, but the main reason I purchased was the online ratings and reviews. My wife is as close to a five star chef as there is, but she works long hours sometimes. I point this out because she preps meals a week in advance for our family, so the microwave is used daily.

Original review: July 15, 2019

We wanted an additional oven to supplement our regular oven; this Samsung fit the bill because it's a convection oven that can roast and even grill meats such as chicken that can sometimes be hard to cook thoroughly without the meat becoming too dry or tough. At 1.1 cu ft it might be a tight fit for Perdue Oven Stuffer chicken or anything larger, otherwise it does its job well. Our microwave is 1700 watts, more than enough for any task from soup to popcorn to roasts, and we saw that Lowe's has our oven, model MC11K7035CG, currently on sale for $299 as of July 3.

Get expert buying tips about Microwaves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Even if the price is higher than average, the quality and convenience add a lot of attractiveness. Microwave parts (like the plate, for example) are replaceable across different models. Samsung microwaves usually don't require reading the documentation - the interface is intuitive. I can make an emphasis the quality: reliability and quality of materials - I never experienced any issues like rusty parts over the long usage, etc. Warranty (even if I never used it) from Samsung adds some confidence in product quality. So far, I had no issues with the products of this company. Highly recommended Samsung microwaves and other kitchenware!

Original review: July 7, 2019

My Samsung microwave oven was purchased about 4 years before a move across several counties and lasted there about 6 more years. The oven was dark, rated about 1000 watts, and always cooked at an even pace. A bag of popcorn at 3.5 Oz. was usually cooked at 2 minutes, any more scorching the bag. My family used the dinner dish recook setting often. Some dinner plates were frozen while others were not, but the oven cooked them to a nice & hot serving temperature. The oven worked well daily until that final day when it quit for good. We replaced it with another Samsung microwave oven.

Original review: July 4, 2019

I feel great and I'm satisfied with my Samsung microwave, it is really worth my money, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried this amazing brand, yet. I'm one loyal customer who doesn't compromise, if I'm satisfied, I just spread the word. The more I spread the word, the more the product gains new customers and they would further spread the word free of charge and that is free awareness and marketing campaign. The product has value for money, irresistible appearance, reliable and saves time and power in the process. Try it, It's a must have.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

We bought our 2nd Samsung microwave model ME18H704SFS. This one lasted 14 months and the heating element went dead. These guys warranty the heating element for 10 years. However do not want to install it at no charge. This is a total joke! It’s not our fault you gave us a bad heating element. Why should we be punished for your bad microwave? I will NEVER buy anything Samsung again. It’s almost like they anticipate the appliance failing and put that in their warranty. How convenient Samsung.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Had a Samsung ME18H704SFS microwave when we purchased our home. After just over a year the microwave failed because of noise. Purchased the same model in order to match the rest of our Samsung appliances. After 14 months the vent fan stopped working. It is unacceptable to have a product fail after so short a time. This is a totally bad product which should not be sold. Chris51.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I have an overhead fan and microwave by Samsung. (I also have Samsung fridge and stove. All three have given me problems.) The paint on the interior of the microwave is peeling off, especially under the glass turntable. The handle snapped off (cheap plastic part). Samsung wants 85$ for replacement handle which keeps breaking off! (Nice little money-maker you got going on Samsung)! Why don't you actually fix the problem?! The stainless steel is impossible to keep clean (same as fridge and stove). My advice -- stay away from Samsung kitchen appliances, they are not worth the money and headaches!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

We had bought a Samsung microwave from a local store roughly around 3 years back. After the expiry of warranty period which is one year it started facing technical faults for which we called Samsung service center and after paying Rs2000 the problem got solved. And now after 2 more years the same problem has re-appeared. So will advice not to buy Samsung products.

Original review: July 26, 2019

This convection oven microwave combo was purchased to replace a 10 year old functioning microwave as an upgrade to our home. It lasted 16 months and is out of warranty. It cost over $1,000.00. Beware!

Samsung Computers and Monitors expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Samsung is a highly-rated technology company that sells a range of electronics and appliances including cell phones, televisions, washing machines and microwaves. They focus on high-tech innovation in all of their products.

• Ease of selection: The websites makes it incredibly simple to shop for a microwave thanks to various search filters. This is an ideal way to make a purchase if you know exactly what you are looking for in a microwave.

• Small to large: Samsung's microwaves range from 1.6 cubic feet of capacity to 2.1 cubic feet, making it easy to choose the very best size for your needs.

• Dual cook: Some products in the Samsung range allow for convection or conventional microwave cooking.

• Grill: There’s no need to switch between the microwave and the grill with this feature, since the grill is already included.

• Scratch-resistant: The enamel-coated interior of certain Samsung microwave models makes for a strong and scratch-resistant surface.

• Best for: Singles and couples, small families, large families and commercial kitchens.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs