2. Homeowners
  3. Utilities

2.4/5 (392 ratings)

About Republic Services

Republic Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Republic Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Republic Services?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

The absolute worst company. Unreliable, they don't live up to their word/promises. I canceled my service after multiple missed pickups, calling them, and told garbage would be picked up the next day, if you call prior to 4:00 pm. The garbage would never be picked up until the following week. I was told when I cancelled my service, the container would be picked up on 11/8, no pickup, was told the issue would be escalated and picked up on 11/9, guess what, no pickup, called and now they are saying it will be picked up on 11/17, I am beyond LIVID. Don't hold your breath waiting on a supervisor to call you.

Republic Services response

We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please private message the service address and contact information.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

If there was a rating for less than 1 star, thats what I would give Republic Services. This is the second bad experience I have had with them. They purchased my existing trash service I immediately canceled before the offical takeover date. They starting sending me bills for a months service (I never signed any sort of agreement with the old company OR with RS) . I notified them and told them I canceled and I didnt owe them anything, they continued to harass me for 40.00 Now they turned me over to collections. I plan to file a complaint now with the BBB and dept of consumer affairs. Just beware... they will make it hard to cancel, and if you do, they will charge you with crazy fees. How do they stay in business?!

Republic Services response

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

I'm done with these guys. No trash pickup for 3 weeks. No way to get local response or resolution. I called the local customer support number and I'm talking to some lady in North Carolina; meanwhile, here in Central Mass. I've got a full bin out there and I'm waiting for the bears to start coming by. Called last week - no response. Called yesterday (my pickup day) and left my phone number. No call and no pickup. Made my third call in a week today and the best they can do is alert someone local "in the system". They don't have local phone numbers for the location that is 12 minutes from my house. They are too big and too bloated to be able to offer local response. This is simple stuff - they're supposed to pick up my trash, and then I pay them every month. They can't even do that well.

Republic Services response

Hi Paul, we are very sorry that your trash has not been picked up. We would like to contact the local operations team on your behalf to resolve this. Please send us a private message with your address and contact information so we can look into this right away. Thank you!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

I pay Republic Services quarterly for trash pickup. They are scheduled to come every Friday. In the past 2 months they have called every week to delay the pickup due to manpower issues. Every other week they keep delaying the pickup until the next scheduled pickup date. In the last 8 weeks, my trash has been picked up 4 times. I called each time but the wait time is extremely extensive and I never got through (over 1 hour wait). I live on a country road so I could not leave bags of trash piled up due to animals tearing into it. Customer service rep "Heather" stated it was my fault for not waiting on the line and reporting it each week. I tried to explain that it wasn't a miss pickup and that it was a known delay that extended to the next week. I had to take care of the overflow trash myself due to living on a country road and animals getting into what could not fit in the 2 trash cans I pay for.

Heather stated they are fulfilling their obligation because they picked up the trash that was missed the previous week on the next scheduled pickup date. I asked to speak to a manager and reach Shaneta who stated the same thing. Shaneta gave me a credit for $26.47 and stated it was a system generated rate. I pay $171.95 for 3 months. That is $14.33 per week and I should receive a credit for $57.31. Shaneta stated the case number is #**. I was very calm with Shaneta and Heather however, both laughed at me and stated that I am responsible for the loss because I did not call each time. I could not get them to understand that Republic reached out to me and informed me of the delay and ultimately cancelled pickup date. I want Republic Services to credit my account for the full $57.31 and credit me each time they fail to pick up my trash per the agreement.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Oct. 30, 2021

Two weeks ago I was told my couch would be picked up. The first pickup date was missed. The second pick up date and 5 phone calls and I still have a couch at my curb. This is very frustrating as a customer. Why can they only offer to fix the problem on a Friday? It's seems to me so they can miss the pick up and it's the weekend now and I have no one to call.

Republic Services response

Hello Melissa, we are sorry that your bulk pickup has not been completed. We would be glad to assist you, please send us a private message with your address and contact information. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

Caveat Emptor, buyer beware when moving and closing the account. They charge $30 per container (refuse & recycle) plus fees for fuel surcharge and administrative. The total is over $90 for picking up the containers. We were in a gated community with easy access and the container's conditions are like they were when originally dropped off. Their competition picks up the containers at no or very little cost. Lesson learned and will never use this service nor recommend it ever again. Unfortunately, I am not able to rate with negative stars or would do so. Do yourself a favor and contact their competition.

Republic Services response

Thank you for sharing your experience. Customer feedback is very important to us here at Republic Services. We apologize for the frustration you experienced. We are sorry to have lost your business and would be grateful for the opportunity to welcome you back as a customer again in the future.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

We use Republic Services for our Garbage/recycling. We did not receive a trash pick up after the Labor day holiday until the following week. There have also been 2 occurrences that our recycling has not been picked up. We should have had our recycling picked up on November 15 and as of today (November 26) it has not been picked up. We cancelled service last week when we called Customer Service to report that our recycling was not picked up but they didn't seem to care! We were then told we would be charged 30.00 per container (60.00 total) for them to come and pick up their containers after cancelling service.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

I am a snowbird and I put my garbage pickup on seasonal hold each year, I am only in Florida for 4 to 5 months a year and since this company only allows 6 month hold I have to pay for 1 to 2 month services when I am not there, I called and had to cancel my services in order to avoid paying the extra months.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

My trash hasn't been picked up on time in over a month. In fact, it's only been picked up twice in the last 4 weeks, and then only because I took time out of my work day to call and complain. The app won't even let you report a missed pickup. Is it stealing if you take a customers money and don't provide the contracted service? I think it is. If you like to be stolen from, Republic Services is the company for you!

Republic Services response

Hello Aaron, we apologize for the breakdown in service, we would be glad to assist you. Please send us a message with your address and contact information. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I started using Republic Service's approx a year ago, I believe towards the end of September of 2020 for garbage and recycle curbside pickup, I guess it's Law that everyone receive a recycle bin {so they can turn it in and make more money off their customers}. I pay them by the week, automatically through my bank. Since having to use their service because that is the only one available in Contra Costa County Antioch, California, I have had to call their main office to report "Missed PickUp" practically every month, sometimes every week! I receive a recorded message that they are sorry for the delay and they would be picking up the garbage by 6 pm the next day, Never Have They Ever Showed Up on their promise!

I put all my garbage in the larger black trash bags to keep it cleaner and make it easier for the garbage collection and keep from getting bugs or rodents and let's not forget odor right? Recently the collector came down to get my garbage and due to being the Laziest Employee Ever, he shoved a bag into the recycle bin, threw a garden hose [the ones that shrink when not in use] and was pretty small on the ground took one bag and left everything else! There have been times where he left the bags on the ground, thinking that was pretty low, but to shove one of them inside the other bin and good and tight was about the laziest and lowest that he could do, and to make the recycle collector think I may have done this? Nooo!

Well out of approximately a year of service there has been maybe ONE month of service where things garbage was picked up every week. Complaining does NOTHING and I mean NOTHING!!! They can apologize all they want to but an apology means nothing if you don't do anything to change it or to positively make a change so there is no reason to apologize!

I told the office rep that since I pay my bill by every week. I want a refund for all the missed service I've had since day one! One person said, "I don't blame you and will get that for you," should I be laughing now or in tears for wasting so much money on something that never was? This company is more of a sham than anything. They hire the laziest garbage guys in the world, and these guys on average make approx $25 hour? dayuuuuum! Well they don't deserve their paycheck nor their job if they can't do it then hire someone who can.

Oh I forgot, when I spoke to someone on Oct 15, 2021 in regards to the "missed pickup" and said that now there are more bags... she interrupted me trying to tell me that for more bags I would need to schedule a pickup and that would be an extra fee? Which I was trying to interrupt her, finally she stopped talking to hear me ask? "Ohhhh you obliviously think that them missing a week or two or three that the bags of garbage are going to magically disappear?" She replied, "Oh I never said we'd charge you", but, woooo pull'em back!!! I pay for a service to be picked up Weekly, if they don't pick up then they add up, get this picked up. {I'm sure anyone reading this should know, yes there were words I couldn't put on here for obvious reasons.}

I've read some of these reviews and noticed that they were from different states, wow, that's amazing that it's just what they are becoming known for, from everywhere! Now if in fact, I come back to read a reply that says "I'm sorry that your experience was bad..." Well again, Know that there comes another apology that won't hold up and to ask to Privately speak to them, Hell NO, everyone deserves to read what Republic Service has to say! The last call before I left the house stated that I wanted this gone today and I didn't want to see the ** when I got home... Well guess what, and SURPRISE!!! GARBAGE IS STILL OVERFLOWING IN MY GARBAGE CANS!

There needs to be an alternate garbage service because Republic Services should be banned from having a business license, they do nothing about their employee's no repercussions for bad work, no refunds as of yet to customers who have paid and not received the service, all and all I feel that they are Liars, Cheaters taking the money of the consumers and not delivering the proper services as they state they will! Hmmm, Isn't that considered Fraud in some way? False Advertisement? That one is true especially if it's happening in many of the other states! Giving a single star is far more than they deserve!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I called in to get a quote since the trash service I was using canceled my route. The first quote I got was $99 for quarterly plus bin drop off fees and initial charges. I asked if they had a military service rate and was they said they could drop my rate to $87 for 3 months. I told them I would call back after reviewing prices with my wife.

When I called back the a few days later they said my quote was $97 for the quarterly bill. I said that my original quote was lower and I was told they didn't offer military service rates. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold for 30 minutes. Once the supervisor came on I explained the situation and she said she would transfer me to another department to help get this taken care of. After another amount of time on hold I was told that my rate for my location and being a new customer would be $300. This of course took me completely off guard and I asked to speak to the supervisor again. I was told they would call me back and I never heard from them.

I tried calling again to see if I could get another quote. Since it seemed weird I would be quoted so low and then to have a triple price increase. Once again I was given a price for a bit more at $99. I could hear the rep reading about my last couple of calls, and was sent to a complaint department. I was basically told that's the rate and there is nothing they can do. The lady sounded annoyed and didn't seem to care to try and help otherwise, basically I was sent to the tough customer department where I'm just told to deal with it. Looking over reviews here and with my experience. It would take a lot for me to even bother with this company, even though it's the only company to offer services in my area.

Republic Services response

We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. In a private message please provide your service address, including zip code and telephone number. Thank you

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

We switched to Republic Services 10/2020 as they were cheaper than the company we were previously using. They charge $75 (or did at the time) to drop of trash cans so I picked them up myself - this should have been my first warning. The first few months were ok, just a few missed pickups. 9 months in to the service, they increased my rates by $20 with no warning - just got an invoice with the new amount. Then, after almost a month where they "were unexpectedly delayed" and didn't pick up trash/recycling, I called to cancel. I was told my service would end 9/30 and my containers would be picked up 10/4. Containers weren't picked up until 10/12 and I then received an invoice for $87 - just for the container pick up.

Nothing was said about this charge when I called to cancel and when I called to ask about the invoice - was told yep, that's what it is, you have to pay it. Neither the trash company I was with previously or the company I am with now charges for this service. Additionally, if they were behind, and more trash/recycling had accumulated than would fit in the bins, they didn't pick it up unless it was in the bins. I'm happy I canceled this contract.

Republic Services response

Thank you for sharing your experience. Customer feedback is very important to us here at Republic Services. We apologize for the frustration you experienced . We are sorry to have lost your business and would be grateful for the opportunity to welcome you back as a customer again in the future.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

We have had trash pickup issues the last 5 weeks. One week it wasn’t even picked up at all. No call about issues or anything. Twice it was picked up a day later. The last time it was collected the driver was late. And as he pulled up, one of his rear wheels was smoking and on fire. I said something to him and he just looked at me and drove on. Called customer service and spoke to someone in customer relations. She took down my address and said, "Is that it sir, I’ll let the driver’s supervisor know." She couldn’t wait to get me off the phone. She asked again was there anything else I needed. I said no, and she just hung up on me. These people are absolutely terrible. Their prices are always going up and their quality of service keeps going down. They used to be a very reliable and courteous company. Not anymore. You should be ashamed of yourselves Republic Services.

Resolution response: Oct. 15, 2021

The bins were picked up 2 weeks late. The final customer service rep I spoke with was more understanding and resolution oriented, so the problem was resolved.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

A scheduled trash pickup was missed. Two weeks, 9 phone calls, and 3 online requests later, and the bins still sit out in the street, taking up parking space. When I call them, they "escalate" my request to management, saying that I'll be contacted. Out of the 9 calls, I was contacted 3 times. Each time, I was promised that my bins would be picked up the next day. When I called yesterday, I was told that my case had been closed; however, when I got home, the bins were still where I'd put them.

Republic Services response

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Republic Services has got to be the very worst trash collection service on planet Earth. Republic has continued to miss collection on scheduled days. As of the writing, my trash has not been collected in four weeks and my account is automatically paid on time each month. Even after multiple calls to customer service (located out-of-state), and many promises to make things right, Republic continues to fail miserably. I have never dealt with so many inept people. They should change the name from "Republic" to "Lip" Service. WARNING: DO NOT USE REPUBLIC SERVICES EVER!!!

Republic Services response

Hello, We apologize for your frustrations. We'd like to look into this. Please private message your service address, including the zip code and a good contact number. Please allow up to 24 business hours for a response to your message. Thank you

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Updated on 10/19/2021: I cancelled their service on October 6. They withdrew 247.36 out of my bank account on October 13. I had called them twice to make sure they were not charging me for October through December service since I cancelled them. Both times they said I did not owe them anything and I was actually getting a check in the mail for a 13.00 credit. Then they take 247.36 out of my bank. So now tomorrow I have to call these idiots to get them to refund my money. I am so sick of this company. Anyone looking around for a garbage company, go with anyone else!

Original Review: A couple of years ago they didn't pick up my trash. I called and they said that they had redone their routes and somewhere in the process they dropped our house off all the routes. So they said to put all the trash (the bin and any extra bags) out next week. They said they wouldn't charge for the extra bags, which they didn't. But why even say that? Obviously, I wouldn't expect to pay for the "extra bags" which is last week's trash you didn't pick up.

Now again they didn't pick up our trash last Wednesday. I emailed Thursday and received no response so I called customer service Friday afternoon. They said a pick-up was scheduled for Monday. They should have sent an email telling me they had received my email and the pick-up was scheduled. However, Monday comes and the trash was not picked up. I guess I'll be calling them tomorrow. If you have a choice where you live of trash service, I would choose someone else. They don't seem to care if they actually pick the trash up or not. They never forget to take the payment out of my bank account though.

Republic Services response

Hello Liz, we apologize for the breakdown in service. We would be glad to look further into this issue, please send this a private message with your address and your contact information. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

Had a great experience with Republic Services. I had a missed pick up which I understand can happen but we had family over and really needed our bins empty. From the first time I called they seemed to make it a priority which was good. The very first rep I talked to got some information mixed up, no big deal but the second rep got me in contact with a supervisor who was very understanding and she sent an email to my city of Palm Bay. A gentleman called not 20 minutes later. He apologized and assured my bins would be emptied on Saturday which was perfectly fine. They were here early and even put my bins up for me. I've been in the service industry for 15 years and I have to say I am impressed and I'm also very thankful. I only wish I would've got there names so I could put them on here.

Sincerely,

Dennis **

Republic Services response

Hello Dennis, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Republic Services has a long and proud history of reliably meeting the needs of our customers. We are very proud of our dedicated team of professionals who take personal responsibility for serving our customers with care. We appreciate your business!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I called for a quote for commercial trash service and was sent half of the proposal without an explanation of charges. I called back the next day to get clarification of the charges that appeared on the proposal and was on hold for at least 30 minutes before somebody answered the phone. Once a live agent answered the phone, she mumbled the company greeting with a tone that sounded like "why are you bothering me". I explained the nature of my call and asked if she could help me. She said "what don't you understand" in a tone that was like a mother scolding her child. I explained that my proposal was not complete and that I didn't understand the abbreviations used for the charges as they were never discussed during my initial call. She went on to mumble each charge using the same "trash company" terminology that was on the proposal. When I asked her to define the trash company's terminology without the attitude and to enunciate her words so I could understand what she was saying, she immediately became argumentative and disconnected the call.

I had to call back and wait another 30 minutes for my call to be answered to get the answers I needed to understand the proposal. The wait time is bad enough. That coupled with a very rude employee was enough for me to decide on another more expensive trash service for the business. I don't mind paying more for good service. I would not recommend Republic Services based on their lack of customer service even before you are a customer. It only gets worse once you become a customer under contract.

Republic Services response

Hello Lestine, we are very sorry that you had a negative experience with our customer service representative. We would like to look into this issue right away please send us a private message with the address or your phone number so we can see who you spoke to. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

The company does not pick up recycles on a regular basis. They supposedly send out robo calls to say it will be the next day, the next week. I never get these calls. I am ending my service and they have not picked up my recycles.

Republic Services response

Hello Leara, we apologize for the breakdown in service. We would be glad to look into this issue, please send us a private message with your address and contact information.We hope to hear from you soon!

Resolution response: Oct. 4, 2021

After five weeks and multiple calls new can was delivered on Friday.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

Being charged for large can, have a small can. I’ve called once or twice a week for the past 5 weeks to have cans switched out. I been told, "Leave it out. It will get switched on Friday." "Sometimes they do it on Sunday." "I supervised. Will call you." "Our system says it was switched." It wasn’t. I get different responses each time. I still have a small can.

Republic Services response

Hello Michelle, we would be glad to look into this for you please send us a private message with your address and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

Rented dumpster a little over a week in advance. Scheduled for dumpster to be dropped on 9/23. Had the drop date one day early so that the dumpster would be available first thing in the morning of 9/24 a Friday, with intent of being able to utilize it all weekend. Was promised by two separate Republic representatives when I called that it would be delivered 9/24. Still hasn't been delivered, now stuck waiting till Monday. Losing money having to wait. Lousy customer service, no response when I emailed their customer support. High priced dumpster rental rate also.

Republic Services response

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

My trash has not been picked up in eight days. Last week was a Holiday so I thought my pick up would be delayed one day. Friday is my normal pickup day so I thought Monday at the latest. I came home Monday and the trash was still sitting in front of my house. I called "customer service" and was told it would be picked up on Tuesday. I came home Tuesday and the trash was still in front of the house. I called and again (keep in mind that I was on hold thirty plus minutes every time I called.) I was told that it would be picked up on Wednesday and that the issue would be escalated to the Operations Manager. Great I thought! My trash would surly be picked up on Thursday. Big Surprise! Came home Thursday and the trash was still there.

I once again called "customer service" and was told that my trash would be picked up on Friday. This is my normal pick up day. Guess what? Trash is still on my curb. I again called "customer service" and was told that it would be picked up on Tuesday! So eight days later my trash would be picked up. I will cancel my account with Republic Services for my residential service but also for the seven stores that I use for trash and recycling needs! Good Job! Republic Services! You just lost eight accounts. I understand being understaffed with Covid and all the Craziness going on in the world but don't tell your customers that you will pickup the next day four times in a week and you do not deliver.

Republic Services response

Hello Bobby, Please accept our apologies for your frustration. We would like to contact the local division on your behalf and resolve any issues you are experiencing. Please send us a private message with your address and contact information. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Absolutely disgusting service - would give a negative 10 if could. We canceled our service due to price increase without notice and found new service for half the cost. We were then billed again for the next month - CS said they were deleting the charge - then we were billed for the can pickup which we were not advised of. CS agreed after lengthy argument to delete this charge as well. 2 months later we’ve received notice that we are being turned over to collections for non payment. We’ve paid it because it’s just no longer worth arguing about it.

Republic Services response

Hello Earleen, we are disappointed that we have lost your business. We would like to look into your billing concern. Please send me a private message and with your service address and best phone number. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

I was out of town for a few weeks, while I was, I sent in my payment, when I returned home I received a notice, in the mail, that stated automatically my trash was on hold, you did not even need to pick it up during the 2 weeks I was gone 1st of all, 2nd of all you said it was late,? There is no services that can automatically stop service for a late payment, phone, electric, gas etc. They always send out a notice that it was late as required and add a small $5 fee, they do not just stop service after 25 years using your company. This is very sad. They are not held to the same rules as other municipalities are. I am also making a complaint to my attorney general's office. This $35 fee is pure taking money from the consumer especially since you received my payment already and you say it was on hold, because it was late? This again after 25 years as a customer.

Republic Services response

Hi Jim, We apologize for your frustrations regarding this billing issue. We'd like to look into this. Please send me a private message and with your service address and best phone number. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

Terrible service. Not worth the savings. Go with someone more reliable. 3-4 days late all month. Trucks let trash blow out and constantly break down blocking roads. Never can get through to the office.

Republic Services response

Hello Shawn, Please accept our apologies for your frustration. We would like to contact the local division on your behalf and resolve any issues you are experiencing. Please send me a private message and with your service address and best phone number. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

Really a bad actor in the trash collection business. Over and over, they miss the once-a-week collection of trash and recycle and never make it up despite numerous calls to them and promises from their polite but clueless customer service people. They also quit emailing and calling when holiday schedules may interrupt our service. There is a disconnect between CS and operations. Avoid these guys!

Republic Services response

Hello Douglas, Please accept our apologies for this breakdown in service. We would love to have the opportunity to resolve this issue. Please send me a private message and with your service address and best phone number. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

If I could give this company -5 Rating, I would. I live in Arvada Colorado and was forced to sign up for Republic because waste management no longer serviced my city. I signed up at the end of July paid a deposit and have never received trash receptacles or service. I have called no less than six times to complain and was told by customer service that somebody would be over right away to pick up my trash or to stick my bags out on the trash day and they would pick up the bags on the street. I have yet to have service. Customer service tells you what you want to hear to get you off the phone. Every time I call, they tell me they are going to call national (haha) And have someone pick up our trash. Very unfortunate that they are the trash company that Arvada Selected. I Would love to cancel this service or lack thereof. I don’t know where else to turn.

Republic Services response

Hi Julie, I am terribly sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Please send us a private message with your address and contact information We hope to hear back from you soon. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

Price goes up every month. $130 $140 $160 $190. If you use this service recommend to look for your bill every month and bad customer service. Wait a long time when you call customer service and when you want to cancel service they will charge you 6 month the last price you paid.

Republic Services response

Hello Taratip, I apologize for any breakdown in communication, we like to maintain a transparent relationship with our valued customers. Please send me a private message and with your service address and best phone number. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I was told a certain price and got a bill for over twice as much. I've already paid the $50. Now you're charging me another $46 for admin fees? My bill was supposed to be around $75. It's now $175.00. Only one can to pick up. Ridiculous, bordering on fraud.

Republic Services response

Hi Dee, I apologize for any breakdown in communication, we like to maintain a transparent relationship with our valued customers. I am more than happy to further review this issue. Please send me a private message and with your service address and best phone number. Thank you.

Resolution response: Oct. 27, 2021

The company manager called and we added more pickup days to resolve the issue.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

I use them for commercial trash pick up. I am really unhappy with the overall service. They will keep going up on monthly bills even you have a contracted price. They will charge you $80 per pick-up if a little bit of trash is over the top of the container. They will make use of sign a 3 to 5-year contract but no price estimate. They will go up as they wish on monthly billing. You have no way to get out. STAY AWAY!!

Republic Services response

Hi Mike, I apologize for any breakdown in communication, we like to maintain a transparent relationship with our valued customers. I am more than happy to further review this issue. Please send me a private message and with your service address and best phone number. Thank you.

Republic Services Company Information