ProMasters Moving
4.57/5

Discover the right moving company for you

ProMasters Moving

ProMaster Movers is a local and long-distance moving company that prides itself as a one-stop-shop. Whether you are moving across the United States or moving to another country, ProMaster Movers will be with you along the way. In addition to relocation services, ProMaster Movers will happily store your belongings as well as provide auto-transport options should driving not be feasible. Contact ProMaster Movers today for a free quote.

53 ProMasters Moving Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 20, 2018

Was quoted one amount and then ROBBED blind with the actual price!! Quoted $4200 and then pick up day we had to pay $7000 more!!! WHO DOES THIS? Horrible people and horrible company!!! And had a hell of a time contacting anyone at company! GO FIGURE! STAY AWAY! How did this company get an A rating on BBB? Please tell me? I want to strip them of this rating ASAP!!!

Original review: June 28, 2018

I went with another moving company and they left me high and dry with movers not showing up on the moving date and said it was my fault in scheduling. ProMaster Movers was next on my list and they came a week later right on time and straight to work. Two movers showed up and unpacked my apartment in a little over 3 hours. We moved me into my new loft in downtown in under a day and I couldn’t be happier with their level of professionalism. There's a reason pro is in their name as it definitely was top level service.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 27, 2018

The beginning of the process was great with Shawn **. He was extremely nice, accommodating with changes, and helpful. They required a 1/3 of the total cost due upfront, and this was my first time scheduling a move, so I didn't know any different. Once it was sold, I was put in contact with the "operations team." They were hard to get a hold of, but would usually call me back within a few hours. Everything seemed fine, until about 3 days before our scheduled move. I was told that there was an issue with the truck scheduled to move us, and was asked if a later date would be ok. I told them no, because we had already given our notice to move out, and start date at my new job 2000 miles away. The woman on the phone let me know that she would do everything she could to get it rectified. She called me back about an hour later saying they found another truck, and we were still on for the scheduled date.

The day prior to the move, I received a TEXT MESSAGE from the operations dept saying that they could not service my move request, and that they would refund my money. Mind you, I still needed to move out the next day. I attempted to call Shawn, and the operations team many time. When I finally got ahold of the operations team, all they said was they apologized for the inconvenience, and that there was nothing they could do. I was told I would receive a refund of my deposit in 3-5 days... once they started processing it. I asked them when that would be, and they had no answer.

I have attempted to email and call both Shawn and the operations team several times a week, to no avail. I finally got ahold of someone in the sales department and explained the situation. They looked up my account and stated that yes, I would be getting a refund. When I asked when that would be since it was already 2 weeks after the scheduled move, I was told "that's normal. It's busy season, and they will get to it. I will send them a message to get that started, and to contact you." That was last week. Still haven't heard anything. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I highly recommend going with a reputable, LOCAL mover instead.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Had ProMaster Movers move my friends and I to Colorado earlier this summer and was glad enough with their level of service to leave a review. Most moving companies quoted us a much higher figure for our move than ProMaster Movers. Not only were they cheaper but they could actually move us on the perfect day (last day of our rental agreement). Movers were on time and really professional as they went about their business. The truck had plenty of space and our move was flawless. ProMaster Movers will be used next time I have to move as well.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Happy to be writing this review for ProMaster Movers. They did a great job moving my family and I to El Paso Texas from Oklahoma. We scheduled my move for a Friday and I was moved in by the following week. I loved the job the movers did and they were really helpful and extremely careful with my belongings. ProMaster Movers even followed up with us to make sure the move went well and if there was anything to be improved upon.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProMaster Movers?

Original review: May 23, 2018

We went with ProMasters Moving for our moving company because of the quote we received after speaking to them. Seemed more than reasonable for our move and they scheduled us right for our exact moving date. Our moving crew did a good job with some of the heavier items we had. But they did a good job and secured everything well in the truck. They showed up on time at our new home and were great at unloading too. ProMasters Moving is providing a great service.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I could not have asked for a more horrible experience. From start to finish, my move was a total disaster. DELAYS, EXCUSES, LIES, SCAMS, NOT PICKING UP YOUR PHONE CALLS! That is what these people specialize in. I was connected to Integrated Moving Solutions. Driver shows up 6 hours late at 1130 pm. Loads half my stuff and tells me there is no more space. I had a flight early next morning which the company was aware of. Knowing how desperate I was, we asks me to leave my apartment keys with him, he comes in the next day to pick up the remaining item on a private truck when I had left for Texas.

He tells me he took everything. Apartment complex calls me the next day and charge me 200$ for a box spring that was conveniently left behind. He bumps up from quote from 1350 to 2100$. Since that day, I never got an updated itemized list of the things that were picked up the followed day. They do not pick up your calls. Everyone in their office seem to be running scam. ProMaster Movers have been completely unable to take responsibility for this nonsense. For a move that was promised 7-10 days max, it has been more than 3 weeks with still no ETA. Best I can do is to stop anyone else from going anywhere near these crooks. Spend a couple of hundred dollars extra but stay away from these people. This kind of stress is not worth it. I wouldn't trust these people with handling my trash, let along handling my dear possessions. I would be calling the police on this scam right now!

Original review: May 17, 2018

I did a lot of research before choosing ProMaster Movers for my move last spring. After talking to them on the phone for a little while, I knew they were the company for me. The next phase was counting up all my belongings I would be moving then scheduling the move. The movers showed up on time and I was very impressed with how they worked. ProMaster Movers did an incredible job.

Original review: May 16, 2018

The representative from ProMasters Moving did an amazing job helping us with our move and were even available on the weekends to answer our questions. Moving can be stressful but they seemed really willing to help us whenever they possibly could. Our moving date was actually scheduled and there was a storm coming to the north east and our movers called us a few days earlier to see if it was possible to come sooner. That was definitely a big help and we got the move done before the storm arrived. ProMasters Moving overall did an excellent job.

Original review: May 16, 2018

My first time doing a long distance move without driving my own truck. ProMaster Movers eased all my worries about my stuff being damaged yet somehow managed to pull it through. Our moving team was great and had my entire home loaded up quickly but efficiently. It didn’t hurt that my quote for the move was really quite reasonable and our entire schedule we set up as promised was delivered on. My home ware arrived a week later right on time and ProMaster Movers made this all a breeze.

Original review: May 15, 2018

Pro Masters Moving had the moving team to my house in Florida by the following week. They were professional and packed up my apartment within a few hours. I was moving on a holiday weekend so I thought it may not have been possible but Pro Masters Moving made it happen. The move went well and our movers showed up in southern Idaho without a problem and exactly on time. Very easy going experience and I will definitely be using them again when I move in a few years.

Original review: May 14, 2018

After some research online I found Pro Masters Moving and they had a lot of good reviews / recommendations. My initial phone call went well with Pro Masters Moving and my moving date was set. We were moving our family to New York and the moving agent seemed very knowledgeable about the city - and how long moving takes. The hardest part was just waiting for our stuff but it came right in our moving window, so no fault there. Great job by everyone on the Pro Masters Moving team and thanks for sending us great movers.

Original review: May 14, 2018

The representative from ProMasters Moving who helped me gave me a great quote for my move to California. And when he called me a few days before my move I knew I had gone with the right company. ProMasters Moving moved my entire apartment into the truck within a matter of hours and were on the road all night to my new home. After arriving in the morning, they went right to work within a few minutes and we had the truck unloaded shortly after. I gave the movers a little tip for working so well too - great job ProMasters Moving.

Original review: May 13, 2018

My husband and I closed on a close and needed to move in a hurry and ProMasters Moving was the only company that could move us when by the following week in our moving window. It didn’t hurt that their estimate for moving us was VERY reasonably priced as well. Our movers showed up right on time and moved us out of our old home in Georgia. ProMasters' movers arrived on schedule at our new home in South Florida too! Great work by a great team.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Had to relocate for work and it was going to be quite a long move from North Carolina to Arizona. There was no way I could drive my own truck that far so I looked around for some reputable moving companies. I am glad I found ProMaster Movers as they delivered on their namesake. ProMaster Movers gave me a great price, the movers did a fantastic job, and they arrived at my new home with all my furniture right on time.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I went with ProMaster Movers because of all the good reviews and when I called they really sounded like the knew what they were doing. The price was decent enough and my moving date was organized in 30 minutes max. After we went over everything I was moving of course. Our movers did a good job and arrived on time for our pickup. The moving went as about as well as it could have gone - and all our stuff was delivered in our delivery window we had set up prior. ProMasters Movers did a great job.

Original review: May 9, 2018

The movers at ProMasters Moving went above and beyond everything I expected during my move. Right from the very beginning they were professional and went straight to work. The agent I spoke to gave me a good quote on my move and everything went as promised. The timelines I received fit exactly with my moving and closing dates. Great work from everyone at ProMasters Moving.

Original review: May 8, 2018

We hired ProMasters Moving last summer and used them for moving to South Carolina. The guys showed up on time and were easy to get along with. The glass stuff we had was carefully wrapped and placed in the truck. They were professional the whole time and the customer service we received was stellar. Our moving coordinator and the movers made it all so simple - everything was as promised.

Original review: May 8, 2018

A week after not even completing my move, admitting to "screwing up the paperwork" dealing with my move (the one job I hired them for) and the assigned carrier calling me on 4/30 to reschedule a move supposed to be executed on 4/29... Shawn ** has called me twice to ensure me he was working with "his team" to fulfill my request for a refund. What is the holdup? AGAIN, HE ADMITTED TO ME TO "SCREWING UP THE PAPERWORK and bottom line, now I have incurred transportation and additional storage fees as a result of not paying and scheduling with this company two weeks before my scheduled move.

I contacted SHAWN ** as my broker for 4 days straight via email and phone before my move, only to be told... "He doesn't work on the weekends & once he "gets the money" for the move, it's out of his hands." You've got to be kidding me! The one job to be the middleman is dissolved after payment?? This was a coast to coast move, that as of today HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED. SHAWN **, a broker, took my money, INSISTING HE COULD NOT TAKE A CREDIT CARD due to security reasons, but now I see why.

AMERICA: why do I have to get the runaround from a company who has a DOT registration and gladly accepted money for a coast to coast move that HAS STILL NOT HAPPENED because of the literal NOT DOING OF WHAT THEY WERE HIRED TO DO? How not only inconsiderate, but unprofessional, disheartening, and utterly appalling to call themselves PROMASTERS MOVERS. Buyer beware; This has got to be the worst example of an American business I have ever experienced. You can gladly contact me personally for more information, but please do not waste your time or energy on a company who does not have basic integrity and will LITERALLY charge you a 50% markup. Please go with a bonafide CARRIER.

Original review: May 8, 2018

ProMasters Moving helped me since my initial phone call and they provided me amazing service throughout the moving process. We packed up my entire house in about 1 day and then hit the road. Our moving window was perfect for our time frame and they took great care to protect all my belongings. I would recommend ProMasters Moving to everyone I know - especially people trying to move a long distance.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I moved from North Carolina to Florida and used ProMasters Moving - it all went really well. The moving representative from the company counted up all the stuff I would be shipping and how big of a moving team I would need. The price was great and the movers showed up right on time. All my stuff was transported great and the movers took special care with my expensive chairs.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Don’t usually post reviews but everyone at ProMasters Moving were top notch in terms of professionalism. Everyone was fantastic and the price given to me was too good to pass up on. I found Pro Masters Moving online and the quote given to me was lower than anyone else. My belongings were picked up on time and delivered all in one piece. Their service was first class and I appreciate everything they did for my moving experience.

Original review: May 4, 2018

My family and I decided to go with ProMasters Moving after the quality of their representative was shown to us through our initial phone call. They were thorough and extremely helpful in determining how much we needed to actually move. Our move was a 4 bedroom home and ProMasters Moving said it would take just under a day to pack up. Very pleased with their level of service and our items were delivered on time as promised.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I secured a residential move with ProMasters Moving after comparing them to quotes from some other companies. The man who assisted me was thoughtful and stayed in contact with me during the moving process. The two guys who picked up my stuff were nice and packed the truck up well. They arrived on time at my new home and showed me how to unwrap them after the furniture was in position. ProMasters Moving did well from beginning to end.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Working and having two kids I was on a strict budget for moving and I tried to book well in advance to secure a great price before “moving season”. ProMasters Moving secured a very cheap price for the move and promised there would be no price increase at all. The team was hardworking and the movers were very respectful of my requests. ProMasters Moving delivered on all their promises.

Original review: May 2, 2018

Used ProMasters Moving for a long distance move in March. The guy I spoke to worked with me on the price and how to pay for the packing/shipping of my home. My only deadline was that my stuff needed to be in my new home by March 18 which would be well within the range they gave me. I shipped everything to my new home without a problem, and will definitely refer my friends to ProMasters Moving.

Original review: May 2, 2018

ProMasters Moving was a good choice for us. Our entire household was accounted for and the estimate was well within our budget for moving. Movers arrived right on time and there were no surprise fees. A few paintings I had which I was worried about, got wrapped up by moving blankets and no damage was done to them. The guys worked well together and everything was inside my new home in just a few hours. Everything went well, would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: May 1, 2018

The moving experience we had with ProMaster Movers met all our expectations. We got a low quote for our desired move, and we narrowed down what we actually were taking. After counting up all our boxes we decided on what kind of truck we would need. Everything was transported smoothly and the moving company clearly had traveled far to get to us. It all went well and nothing was damaged - our move in to our home went as expected too.

Original review: May 1, 2018

A classmate of mine recommended ProMasters Moving to me after the semester ended. I had gotten accepted a new school about 800 miles away and needed to move all my stuff to Texas along with me. The price was great so I went ahead with it. Movers showed up on time and we were at my new apartment in Texas the next day. Quite a simple move - very efficient work.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I was hesitant at first to go with ProMaster Movers after seeing some of the reviews online. The moving coordinator I spoke to at the company was very polite and extremely knowledgeable. Our movers had clearly done this before and were efficient in moving me out of my old home. These guys are the best and I called the company after the move to thank them again. Very great service - I would gladly use them again.

ProMasters Moving Company Information