2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

1.1/5 (15 ratings)

About Princess House

Princess House Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Princess House?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Princess House?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I spent a lot of money on Princess House knives. Pots. And pans. I find that I totally wasted my money. I bought one knife and paid 45.00 for it. It was to chop cilantro. It didn't hold an edge at all. I bought a set of thyme and table knives that had three in the set. The chef's knife puts this Princess House to shame. They was 12.00. I do like the frying pan. It isn't worth the 120.00 I paid. The big soup pot with whistle is ok. It isn't worth the 230.00 I paid. You are better off to buy a quality set from the Home Depot. They do a great job.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

About 3 years ago I spent about 400 dollars. The 3 nonstick pans are damage, I didn’t call customer service because I read reviews about this bad customer services and my cousin did call and they didn’t help. I write this review because today I was cooking a soup and the nonstick material was peeling off! I cook healthy food for my family and this is poison for our body. I totally don’t recommend Princess House pans. I wish I can upload a picture of it...

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I couple a year ago I bought almost $900 on pots and pans from this company thinking it is the greatest quality! Well last year, I noticed had small dents inside so I contacted customer service and could no get answer, except that to send to be inspected by their team. A week later I got it back saying that it was not under guarantee and that I had been misused! The person I spoke in the phone was rude and not much help. I was very upset and decided to leave the case behind. However, just recently one of my spatulas starting falling apart. I seriously can’t believe that I paid all this money for a product that has such a bad quality and zero customer service. Any support on how to proceed would be helpful. I have been scammed!

Original review: April 11, 2018

I purchased some expensive pieces of cooking ware. Well the handles fell off. I'm having somewhat of a problem contacting a rep from Princess House. I want my warranty honored as stipulated when I purchased them. I bought my cooking ware about 11 to 12 years ago. I have no order number. The pots are evident they are Princess House items.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

If I could choose 0 stars I would. I purchased some pots. When I purchased them I was told it was they had a lifetime warranty. I sent the pots to be replaced and they refused. The customer service was horrible and refused to listen to my issue or assist. They said I misused my pots and refused to replace. Instead of assisting the rep Gianna basically said then, "Too bad. No resolution." She was so rude and was no help. She then, started telling me about how I can go to small claims because that was my only option. Do not buy from these people. They are misleading and don’t care about customer issues or concerns!!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Cost me $300 and I supposed to receive guarantee. Point is never receive it. I been calling NC phone # {long distance phone calls} because I live at California and not answer. I been put in hold more of 10 times with excused, "Need look for the # of the USPS label", never answer back, hang up like 5 times. I been texting Princess House at Facebook. Not too much help in all just: "please continue to call corporation." I want my money back. I send the pot already a 1 month go. I ask the consultant and said "one of these days you refunded going to be send". Terrible service indeed.

Original review: July 10, 2017

I been trying to call Princess House at 508-823-6800 and I been on hold for more than 100 min (1 hr 40 min) and after long wait it got disconnected. I am a customer. I order an item through a sales person. After I received the item I noticed that is very bad quality it look and feels like plastic. Princess House claims that they sell 100% crystal. NOT AT ALL. I returned it. Princess House received it on 6/20/17. Until now the sales man or I have not received a refund. I need my refund since I order the item since May. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! Even the saleman can not communicate with Princess House and he is a Princess House rep.

Original review: May 3, 2017

My friend recommend me to join Princess House because the % discounts that I can have and buy directly from them. Previously I got good reviews from friends about the product. But few years ago, the quality goes bad and the lifetime warranty doesn't exist. I get cooking pots and pan and all got ruined. No refund. I misplace my receipts and is only for 45 days warranty for refund. So expensive and the oil got stick on the bottom of the stainless steel pan. Not worthy. Better buy at Macy's or other store for cheaper. I spent more than 200.00 for nothing.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2015

Lied to, told could get things in book and on display. Sent items much less value. Friends feel ripped off, don't know what to do.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2015

I am a very unhappy customer to say the least. About a little over a month ago I lent out my house to do a demonstration for Mrs. Silvia ** and her supervisor. The first issue started when one Mrs. Silvia ** said she lost a spoon during the demonstration and decided all on her own without consulting me that she was going to use one of my surprises to order it until after she had already ordered it. Two and the biggest issue I've had with Mrs. Silvia ** and her supervisor is that on the hand written receipts the ladies that ordered had a total of 10 paid $8 surprises and we only received 8. When I let her know about this issue she tried making up excuses like saying that my incentive that is not paid for because it was given to me as a free incentive (shows on the invoice that came with the order), she was trying to say it was one of them.

So I told her that the pan was not a surprise because it was not listed as a surprise and two, it said incentive for me. So she said, "Yes it is your incentive and we paid for those so that you can get them as a thank you." She said she was going to look into it and then call us back. She called us back and again tried to say that my incentive that she had already told me was my thank you gift for the demonstration was input incorrectly and why it was not charged. So I told her then we need the 8$ back we paid for it and the $8 dollars for the other missing one. Her response? Oh it went as a credit on your princess account. And when we asked where on the receipt does it show that we have 16$ credit pending still, she said "oh well its not going to show there". I don't understand how she cannot read her own written receipts as well as the invoice of the order and try to find excuses and not send me the missing surprises.

This has been a headache. A big headache. $16 dollars were stolen from ladies that I invited to the demonstration and ordered their product and now they are making up all these excuses as to where they might be and not get a straight answer or proof. I have all my receipts to prove everything and I've even asked Mrs. ** to come to the house so we are not playing phone tag but all of a sudden she is too busy to come but when it was in her interest to do the demonstration she called us all the time, was on top of everything and would take the time to come. I'm even having my daughter send her pictures through text messages to show her the proof that 10 surprises were paid for vs only 8 surprises being ordered and shipped out to my residence.

I am beyond aggravated with their customer service and the inability to fix and admit the error they made on their end which is now going on for a week. Not only is it making me look bad to the ladies I have to distribute their orders to but, it’s embarrassing to have to let them know that they are going to be shorted surprises because someone at princess house cannot get it together. Mrs. Sylvia ** is now trying to give us a "pity" party by saying that the lady in charge of her is making her pay for her errors. That is not my issue and something she needs to take up with her manager. I just want what was paid for and if they can’t provide that then I am demanding my $16 dollars that I have to now pay back to the ladies that ordered through my demonstration at the least. I'm attaching the copy of the invoice that came with the boxes as well as the written invoices made by Mrs. Sylvia ** as proof.

Princess House Company Information