Visit Website
  3. Flooring
Accredited Partner

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.08/5

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
View More View More

Luna Flooring Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

We were moving, so we needed somebody to come in and do the carpet and replace the carpet in the house. Luna Flooring was the fastest among other companies in terms of getting to our home the soonest. I had the flooring installed in the living room, dining room, three bedrooms, a den, and the family room. The quality isn't the best, but the cost was pretty good. The guys that came out did a good job as well. I would go to them again.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

In the kitchen, we had some vinyl tile, and in the rest of the house, we had the wood-looking vinyl planks. The quality was excellent and it went well when they put it in. It took them two days to do the house. If we had to do it again, we'll probably go with Luna Flooring again. They gave us a better price. But I need to call them back and have them check a couple of tiles that may have come loose.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I purchased laminate flooring from Luna and everything went great. I had it installed upstairs and I love it. The installation team was awesome.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

This has been the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! I found these guys on HomeAdvisor and I wish the website never existed. It started out horrible from day 1. The first crew arrived at my home at the last second of their two-hour window. They finally come inside and they notice that I've got a glued down floor. They installed then tells me that he does not have the correct tools to take up the current floor. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

So we have to reschedule. The second crew shows up... AGAIN at the end of the 2-hour window. They finally get to work, taking up the floors. Initially, I was told by the sales rep that this would be a 1-day job. It took the guy 1 day to take up half the flooring that I had. The installers seemed to know what they were doing, but they managed to get all kinds of hand smudges all over my freshly painted walls.

So they finally install these cheap floating floors. Granted, I was never given the opportunity to have them glued down like I initially owned. I would think the salesperson would say hey... Your floors are glued down, you're going to hate the floating ones. Nope... No Option Given! I'm guessing the profit margins are better for a floating floor for them.

The new floor isn't level at all. It sounds like I'm inside a racketball court or something when I walk on the floors. Portions of it are solid and other portions move like a trampoline. I call customer service and tell them, Hey we need to use the "Love Your Floor Guarantee that the salesperson told me about. The portion she forgot to mention to me is that you'll be paying for the install again if you choose to use this. I hate this floor so much, that I agreed to pay for the install... AGAIN. Sure, I'll sit at home wait for the end of the two-hour window, only to watch your guys take lunch 1 hour after arriving. ***AWESOMENESS*** Sign me up for more.

They show up to do the install for the 2nd time. You wouldn't believe it. They show up with the wrong color wood. At this point, it's comical. Also, the installer leans up against my freshly painted Biscuit Walls and leaves another freaking handprint. Good thing that bleach wipes works. So or course we have to reschedule. I confirm with the guy in my living room and we even pick the date. Friday the 18th. We confirmed it because he had to pull out his phone. I'm sent a text message the very next day to confirm as well and I go through that process.

Well the day of the install, I haven't received a call from the scheduling department. I know something is up, but typically they'll wake me up with the phone call at like 6:45 to confirm. This is the point where I completely lose it. I'm told that my install was CANCELLED by the installation manager because it's been rescheduled too many times. WTF?? What do you mean I've rescheduled it too many times? Are You FREAKING SERIOUS? Do you mean the reschedule from the time your guys showed up and didn't have the proper tools to do the job? Do you mean the time they showed up with the wrong color wood? Yes, those were not rescheduled on my end. It's because of the incompetence of your company.

I was told it was because "I wasn't ready." Um...Yeah, I'm not ready to have mismatched wood in my house. So then, I'm guessing someone pretty high up in customer service calls me back. They act like there is nothing wrong with this scenario. It's just business as usual and we'll have someone there on Tuesday. If you're reading this. Just chose another company. It's not worth the headache. I wish I had chosen another company. Better Yet, just go to lumber liquidators and get a quality wood and pay an installer. You'll be happier.

Luna Flooring response

Micheal, we understand your frustration and sincerely regret to hear about your experience. We'll be in touch with you soon to learn more.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

Luna is the worse company I've had to experience. I had hardwood steps installed in April 2019 and the installers left my walls with nicks and dirt all over the area they were working in. After several phone calls and promises that this will be taken care of, it's October 2019, and my walls have not been repaired. An area supervisor or should I say, liar, continually texted me and asked for pictures. I did everything that was asked of me, only to get someone to finally come out to do the repairs in September 2019! And paint and to find out they were at the wrong house for the pictures that were sent. What kind of business is this?

The painter reached out to Luna and I haven't heard back from the painter or Luna. I have left messages again and no response. The painter did say that my entire walls have to be painted or it won't look right new paint on old paint. My house is a couple years old and to have the installers come and mess up is unacceptable. I would not use Luna again or recommend them or their counter partner Empire to anyone! I'm going to contact their credit card bank to see if they can deduct from my balance so I can have my walls repainted before my family comes for Thanksgiving. #awfulcompany #runaway #liars #sloppywork

#dontfixrepairs 1930 Village Center Circle #3-6953 Las Vegas, NV 89134

Luna Flooring response

Edward and Bridget, we understand your frustration and sincerely regret to hear that your installation was not completed to your satisfaction. We'll be further reviewing your concerns and will be in touch with you soon.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

The sales rep who sold us the carpet told us that the upgraded pad would fit with our doors. If it didn't the installer would shave the doors. So we agreed to pay more expensive thicker pad. When the carpet finally got installed we were told by the installer to call Luna to schedule the door shaving. 5 days later we were told it couldn't be done. If you hire Luna, they will send a contractor out to sell you the carpet, and a subcontractor to install it, and a call center somewhere to answer any questions (actually not answer any questions). Our bedroom doors now do not close due to the pad the sales rep sold us. There has been zero accountability. We were willing to pay extra for this, but they got paid, so they've just moved on.

Luna Flooring response

Brian, We regret to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. We'll be in touch with you soon to learn more.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

I turned my garage into a den and had Luna Flooring install the wood floor in it. They did great job. I went with them for their price and my interaction with the reps was super great.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I considered both Empire and Luna for my new flooring. The presentation by the Empire salesman seemed rushed and he took time with the questions. On the other hand, I was very impressed with the Luna salesman who took the time to explain the product and the different options, then he gave me some different choices that I could go with. I felt a very positive experience with the guy who came out, so I went with Luna. They then installed laminate flooring in my dining room, living room area, hallway, and 2 bedrooms. It was actually my entire place with the exception of the 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. The installation team was good, overall, and they were done in one day.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

I always shop at home and I didn’t wanna go out and start looking at carpets. I got Luna to install my carpeting and he installation team was good, efficient, and very polite. The only thing that bothered me was that after they took the old carpet out, they laid the new carpet across the street to cut it before bringing it in. Other than that, everything else was fine and the cost and quality were what I expected.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

The Luna Flooring rep was knowledgeable and only showed me what I wanted to see. Plus, he had a very open schedule. Luna's availability and pricing made me go with them. I had Mohawk carpet installed. It was for a house I was selling and I like that it was done as quick as it was. The end results are fantastic.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I got carpet from Luna Flooring installed in my home. The quality and the price were much better than what I was going to get from other providers. The flooring has been more than fantastic. The guys that came out to install it were also amazing. There were two guys. I helped with them. I hung out with them all day and we moved everything. We had a good day.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Had a confirmed appt. with Luna. Left work early to rush home to be here for the window of time for appt. Luna was a no-show. Total disrespect of our time and I wasted PTO. I don't recommend Luna at all.

Luna Flooring response

Gloria, we know your time is valuable and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be in touch with you soon to discuss your concerns.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I got carpet and laminates from Luna. It has wonderful quality and I appreciate it. We had a good experience with them. Their contractors were very, very good people. I’m not finish with my house yet, but in the future, I will go back to Luna and continue to work together with them because they already have all my house measurement.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

We had a family member who had used Luna and was satisfied. So we got them to install laminate flooring in the family room and two bedrooms. We also have one bedroom carpeted. The installers were very quick. They were very good and they let us know what was happening. It was very good.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

We had a great sales guy James come out twice so we could pick carpet for our family room. Installers came took out my old carpet and brought in a new roll. It was wrong! I had them call their manager and he spoke to advised they have to put something down because of tack strips and we could resolve Monday morning. When they went to put the second roll down it was full of holes so another phone call and I was told they would be out Saturday morning to fix. They brought a new roll of same wrong carpet.

Monday comes and no phone call to me by Luna so I called. Said I could do a re-select if I paid $300. Me pay for you bringing wrong carpet? Or they would discount the carpet on my floor by $100. So $900 for carpet we did not order. Yeah right. The padding was to be like memory foam, nope, carpet 1.5-2” pile, nope. Color is silver, not what we were shown in sample book. I have been told this is all they could do. I will be seeking legal action if this does not get resolved by Friday.

Luna Flooring response

Jason, we regret to hear this, and assure you that we take your concerns seriously. We'll be in touch with you soon to discuss your experience.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I had a flooring done in my kitchen by Luna Flooring but the panels looked deformed. We called Luna and set up a date but they didn't show. We set up another date and they showed but they didn't have the equipment. We called again and then no one called. A couple of days later, they called. We've been waiting for a repair for quite a long time and the next appointment is on the 17th.

The flooring is excellent except for this one piece that was deformed which I'm disappointed about. I can live with it but I'm not going to for the price I paid. Also, it cleans up good but when I'm mopping, it leaves water. But other than that, I'm happy with the flooring quality. Also, our salesman was fabulous and the installers were great. They were fast and they knew what they were doing. But I can't believe they didn't see that one panel 'cause it really shows up. Still, I've recommended them and I even want to get my living room done by Luna.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I'm very satisfied with the whole experience of Luna Flooring installing my carpet. When they came out, the sales representative showed us what was available and gave us a clear idea of what it was going to cost. Being able to install it in a fairly short notice was also something that was important. The installation crew seemed competent and professional too. They showed up promptly, did a good job, and then cleaned up after themselves. I like the the quality of the installation and the carpet is comfortable to walk on. This experience has been all positive and I got good pricing for what seems to be a quality product.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

We had carpet from Luna Flooring installed in the family room and all four bedrooms. I'm a returning customer and I liked their quality of service. I didn't have a very good interaction with the sales representative that came out, but the sales manager took care of everything for me. The installers were very professional and the installation went great.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

The Luna Flooring sales guy was great, which was what sold my wife. She also considered other companies but Luna's price made her go with them. We had a wood floor put in in the front room and the installers were all top-shelf. With it, I don’t have to vacuum anymore. They were great and did everything they said they’d do. We'd recommend them and have given them two names.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I wanted a professional job done and I had Luna Flooring install wood flooring all through my home in Michigan City. The installation team was very professional and they did a very good job. It took them a day and a half to do it. It's very good purchasing from Luna Flooring.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I called Luna Flooring up and set up an appointment. I liked the carpeting that they showed me, and we decided to go ahead and get it. I had them install the carpet at the living room, hallway and stairs. I like the look of it. It's nice. They did a good job in the installation too. They were fast and cleaned up fine.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I had Luna Flooring install vinyl flooring in the kitchen, sunroom, and laundry room. Its colors blend in with my decor.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

The Luna salesperson wasn’t upfront as I picked out a flooring. I told him, “This is thin. Once you take out my carpet, it’s not going to reach up to the level of the floor next to it." He said, “That’s not a problem. We’re gonna put some padding under it, and it’ll bring it up. It’ll be just fine.” When the guys came out to put in the flooring, we were off by almost half an inch and ended up having to pay an additional third of the price to get plywood brought and put in to bring the floor up. Lucky for me, I could afford that. But for a lot of people to have their flooring taken out, and then being told that it’s gonna cost nearly another $1,000 in order to get it up to where it should be, that's a hit.

Still, the Luna installers are the best guys ever. We only had two guys, and we had three rooms to do so it was a lot. We had moved out a lot of stuff and there were still a lot of stuff to move, but they were absolutely awesome. With how they got it done and cleaned up after themselves, they were great. I would have to warn my friends about the sales though.

Luna Flooring response

Kristine, we regret to hear that your experience did not completely meet your expectations. We'll be looking into your concerns. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

The rep from Luna brought samples and I was able to match it with my walls and cabinets. She was very good about explaining the products. Then, the guys who came to do the installation were very friendly too. I had vinyl sheeting installed in our kitchen and dining room, and the ease of taking care of it is my favorite. Overall, I would recommend Luna Flooring.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I got laminate flooring from Luna. I was gonna do Empire but I really liked the floor that Luna offers, so I cancelled it with Empire. The sales rep of Luna explained everything. He did a good job. Also the guys who came out were very professional and very clean. They did everything. I really appreciate how they did it. I like the color of the flooring the most because I got the cherry on the bottom. I wish I would have done everything the same color of the one I did on the rooms because the cherry flooring is a headache. I have a puppy and his footprint is all over the place. So I clean it up for everyday. But Luna is good overall. My neighbor just got some Luna flooring because of me. They asked me, “Can I see your flooring?” I said, “Oh my god, here you go.” And they went home, and all of a sudden, two weeks later, Luna was there. And they got the same thing I had.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Luna did the carpet in my basement and I love that. Then, I used them again to install the tilework in the bathroom. I like the way the guy did both installations. The carpet went straight and it was a really smooth service. They had the wrong tiles for the bathroom but other than that the flooring has met my expectations. The quality is wonderful, too.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Everything went great in our experience with Luna Flooring. They installed vinyl plank in my living room, dining room, and family room, and we also had carpet in two bedrooms. We considered other brands prior to purchasing from Luna and they didn't include the labor and everything in it. So, we went with Luna because of the ease and convenience of having someone come to the house and tell us everything we wanted to know and bring the samples to us and take care of everything. Nathan was the representative we had and he was excellent and fantastic. Then, the installers were very good too. They were here for 2 days and the carpet for a third. They were all very neat, prompt, did what they said they were gonna do when they said they were gonna do it, and cleaned up nicely.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

Luna's price was cheaper that the other flooring companies. I had them install carpet, and everything was perfect.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

The laminate that Luna installed in my kitchen floor made my kitchen look better. I had a great experience. I liked Luna's quality and the price. I’ve referred them to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

There was some water damage in the basement. So we have carpet installed by Luna Flooring. The representative was supposed to come out here and she called me so many times all up to dinner hour to change the time to come. I told her to just forget about it. I didn't wanted to deal with them and I was getting ready to go with someone else. They asked me if I would talk with another representative and the manager said that they were very sorry for what happened and they would make it worth our while. They also dropped the price, which was very nice of them. My expectations has been met and if I decide to use Luna again and something happens, I know that they will fix the problem.

Luna Flooring Company Information