2. Homeowners
  3. Flooring
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.03/5

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
View More View More

Luna Flooring Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 7, 2020

We’ve been in the house for almost 20 years, so we needed a new carpet and a new floor. I saw Luna Flooring on TV that they had a special $99 for a room, but in reality, it’s not really $99 a room. However what we really wanted, we really got it more because of the salesman. He was nice but he didn't tell us if there would be any problems, that there’s gonna be more charges if they had to do anything.

The installation was fine. I just didn't like what happened at the beginning with the floor. When the people came for the floor, the installer leveled the floor and said they're going to charge us for it. We were to pay $1,000 on top of what we already paid. We ended up paying around $1,300 more so they can level the floor. I know the materials don’t cost that much. I know they had to charge for the labor, but $1,300 for what? I think they overcharged us for that. The guy who did the floor showed us in detail after he was done. The only thing about the people from the carpet, though they were professionals, didn't go in detail what they did to the carpet upstairs.

I hope Luna will make sure that the salesmen would tell if there’s extra charges. Nobody else should get another surprise like we did. We didn't get the expensive flooring, but what we purchased is good for right now.

Original review: March 6, 2020

I was getting other estimates because I don't like going with the first choice until I've made sure that I'm getting the best, and I did two other people. I had another person come in and their prices were similar to Luna but Aaron, the gentleman who came to my house was professional and there was a connection. I liked his spirit from the beginning. Also, I had Luna come first and they did everything and gave me the quote, so I went with them. The cleaning that the guys did was very professional and excellent. I would recommend them to anyone because it was a fantastic, great job. I haven't had any complaints. I've been still monitoring and looking in corners and stuff to make sure. Overall, I love the carpet. The quality is great and the padding that I have is comfortable for me. I walk with no shoes on.

My sister and everybody who has been coming in the house love the color that I picked. I'm excited about it because I haven't had carpet in 18 years. So, it's like my house is brand-new again. My friend came over and he wants to get Luna so he asked me if I got their information. I said that I got the card and he could just call. I was gonna give him the same guy who came and gave me my estimate. I'm very satisfied and once my friend has finished doing his business, he's gonna be calling Luna too.

Original review: March 5, 2020

When I first got the carpet in my bedroom, I told them I wanted that allergy-free carpet and I pointed out I never had to get up in the morning and I’m congested. I have to blow. But when I leave out my room, I can breath and everything gets good. When I’m in the room again, I get sinus problems and my nose is draining. The Luna carpet is the only thing that I got new because everything else is still the same. Also, the carpet looks like I had it for a long time all of a sudden but it’s just in my bedroom. It ain’t like there’s a lot of traffic. It looks dull.

I also got the Luna carpet in my son’s room, and it looks good. I paid less for his and more for mine. It’s supposedly the same carpet, but I got that one that’s supposed to be allergy-free. Right now, I’m gonna try to vacuum. My husband said we’ll try and make it lint-free. It looks like it's matting. Other than that, the people were nice and the last installation guys were great. They explained and called, and everything was fine with me. The tech explained what he was doing.

Original review: March 4, 2020

I purchased the carpeting for my living room from Luna Flooring and their sales rep was quite knowledgeable about the product. She also gave me different suggestions regarding my arrangements for the furniture. The cost and quality of the product were pretty good, too. But I didn’t like that during the installation, they were a little bit too aggressive with my vertical blinds. They just folded them up and put them in the window. You got to be a little cautious with things these days. Other than that, the installation was fine. The vertical blinds were off track for a little while, but I got them back. Overall, I was impressed.

Original review: March 3, 2020

They did a good job. I had to get them to come back out, but they came out with no problem. They did everything fine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: March 2, 2020

My wife and I are very happy with the rug from Luna Flooring. The installers got here nice and early in the morning like they were supposed to with their appointment. And they did a very nice job.

Original review: March 1, 2020

We had our living room, bedroom and staircase carpeting from Luna Flooring. We liked their pricing and the installation is good. And it was fairly quick. Everything looked fine and my wife was happy with it.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Two weeks ago, I got carpeting and I didn’t pick the top-line, but the quality was good. I needed the job done quickly and Luna Flooring was able to do it. They moved the old, put in the new, and it took five hours from start to finish. It was very good.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I needed carpet for three bedrooms in my home. I checked with one other company but I liked the price and the product of Luna Flooring, so I went with them. I also like the color of the carpet that I bought. It looks good and I chose it for the comfort.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

I had my bathroom done, so there were areas exposed. Luna Flooring had to come out and put additional laminate down so that the exposed areas were covered. I’ve used Luna throughout my house for flooring and so I was able to match the existing linoleum. The installation didn’t take long. The guys came in, pulled up what needed to be pulled up, and put down the extra linoleum. They didn’t just cover the exposed area, they took up enough to make it look nice. So, they did a great job.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

Everything was fine. I got a pretty good deal with Luna Flooring and the installation crew was very efficient. The carpet was put in the bedrooms and backroom at home. It is brand-new and it’s supposed to stand up pretty well.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I was really impressed with the quality of the carpet and the services I got through Luna - from the saleslady to the guys who came in and did the install. I bought a house that had nice plush carpeting, and I had the basement done through Empire first, but the quality of their carpet was cheap as can be. There was some water damage and the carpeting was so bad that I had to have it pulled up. Luna then did the work in the same area and I was really pleased. The carpet is of the same quality as what I have in the rest of the house.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I had Luna install carpeting in the living room, hallway and all three bedrooms, and everything went very well. The sales guy who came out and did the quote was really nice and informative. And the gentlemen who came out to do the installation did an amazing job. They were fast and they cleaned up and did everything perfectly. It's just that there wasn’t a large color selection for the product, which caught me off-guard. The colors were very similar, so I was like, “Which one do we pick?” But it was nicer carpeting so I understand why they don’t have 500 colors. The quality of our new flooring is extremely nice and is way better than what we had.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I had carpet installation from Luna. I asked for a moderate quality carpet and a great quality padding not cheap! I was informed from the salesman that the carpet I was purchasing was a good quality and the padding was high quality and would last a long time. Within a year the carpet was flattening at entry areas as well as different areas of the carpet, the carpet in both bedrooms is stretched and bunched up to the point that my husband trips over the bump!

I contacted Luna and a representative told me they would only warranty the carpets if I could prove I had the carpets professionally cleaned in that year, and every year after. I told her I owned a cleaning company and rented a machine to clean them myself, she stated that it had to be from a professional carpet cleaning company. I told her I was going to replace the carpets with another company and give them a review of their unprofessionalism, terrible workmanship, and poor product quality. She said she could not help me and said have a nice day. Do not buy from this company. They are about getting fast cash and could care less about customer satisfaction!!

Luna Flooring response

Florence, we're disappointed to hear that your carpet is not meeting your expectations. We take your concerns seriously and will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I had laminate floors done by Luna in my living room and bedroom a couple of years before. This time, I had them install carpet in our two bedrooms and the hallway stairs. The sales agent and the gentleman and the young lady that came to do the carpet did a great job. It’s just that for some reason, the measurements were off so they didn’t have enough to complete the job in one day. They had to come back another day and I wasn’t happy about that.

It would have been great if there wasn’t a hiccup. It threw everything off. That kind of stuff just upset me because I had a set day for them to come out and I wanted it done all in one day, and then they had to come back out. And the day that they called to say they were coming was my birthday and I didn’t schedule that day to be done. That was a little irritating too. But I went on and let them come on my birthday and I was the first appointment. Other than that, it was a great experience. They did their job. Even when the installers came to finish it up, they were on time. They did what they had to do and they cleaned up behind themselves. All of that was great. The flooring looks nice. I’m glad it’s done. I had old carpet in there so I can definitely see the difference, what was there, what’s there now and the quality of it.

Luna Flooring response

Dear customer, we regret to hear that your experience was not five-star worthy. We value your feedback and will review your concerns.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

I had Luna Flooring put in some carpeting on the stairs. I had a couple of other things done through Luna. So, I went back to them. Their sales rep was very professional, was in and out, he showed me the product and listened to what I needed because I was working within a certain budget and he met that. On the installation, it was a crew that came through, and they knocked it out quickly. They were a little delayed, but they kept me updated. They called me, and told me the window because they’re trying to do stuff throughout the day. They did a good job. One was sweeping, one was cutting, and they were quiet. I like that they were in and out within an hour. It was a very good experience.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I've had carpeting from Luna and this was put on the family room, basement office and stairs. On the family room, the carpet is really soft and comfy. All round, I’m happy with the product. It ended up very pricey though. They didn’t say what I was paying per square foot. They just did it all in a tablet and told me the dollar amount. But it was excellent all around with the installers. They were very professional.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Luna Flooring had a special where I could get one room for free or get $200 off and I approached them. They could quickly install carpeting in the living room and bedroom of an investment property, which made me go with them. However, because the rep knew I wanted it installed quickly, he took advantage of that. A year ago I had about the same amount of carpeting installed in a larger unit for 1,100. This time, he charged me 1,900, and I talked him down from 3,400. I needed to get the property on the market, but I was not happy with the pricing, which could have been more competitive. This is my third or maybe fourth experience with them and I’m never totally certain that I’m getting the carpeting that I ordered, but I’ve always gotten good pricing. This time, I know I could have done better somewhere else. I know because I have another unit and we got carpeting from Lowe’s for about $600 less.

Luna Flooring response

Maria, we take your concerns seriously and sincerely regret to hear about your most recent experience. We'll be reviewing your concerns and will be in touch with you soon.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

When I was looking for different companies to install carpet in the living room and three bedrooms, the Luna Flooring rep was the first one to show up for the appointment. I agreed with the price and the installation day and purchased from them. Three gentlemen came to install the carpet and they were the nicest three-man crew I ever had working on the house, whether outside or inside. They were very polite and clean. They picked up everything that they had in and they wanted to clean up some other stuff. One guy said not to worry about it and that he didn't have anything to do so he'll finish up. It was perfect all the way from the start to the end. The salesman, the service, and the installation were great. That right there is half the battle.

However, I'm not 100% satisfied with the carpet's quality. I didn't go with low-quality or high-quality carpet. I went right in between. But even in between, it was not as good as it used to be. It was the first time I ever used Luna, but my parents and other people had carpet a few years ago. Their carpet had better quality than what I had. It was a little tighter. The price also was a little higher back then.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Luna Flooring sent me an email that said they were having a sale for $50 a room and Empire was $100 a room. Then Luna sent me a coupon for 150 off. The deal sounded sweet. When the lady came out, she was really nice, pleasant, and explained everything to me so I used Luna. The gentlemen contractors came in and did what they had to do. I was leery at first because I just got lamps in my living room, and when they came, it was getting dark outside. I asked if they would be able to install the carpet with no light and they said that they got some light. They plugged it up then hung it over and did the living room and hallway. They had to come back and do the steps going to the basement because they didn't have enough carpet for that.

They didn't stop 'til they were finished. They were able to answer my questions even though they didn't talk my language, but I knew what they were saying and they understood me when I was asking them about the padding and stuff. They moved the furniture out and put it back. They did a really nice job and I loved their quality of work. I want to get a carpet for the bedroom too but then I'm gonna wait. Overall, everybody loves my carpet.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

Luna had the best price for the timeframe that I needed. They installed vinyl plank flooring and the flooring is excellent. The installation guys were great and everything went great, too.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I was a third time customer of Luna and have spent about $10,000 with your company in the past 4 years. Between lack of installation and then lying about installation, lack of follow up, having to tell the same story at least 10 times, a wall hanging being broken and getting the runaround, I am disgusted. It has been a month and nothing has been resolved. It is a shame, the carpet looks great, but the customer service and lack of knowledge is horrible. I’d think as a returning customer or just a human in general, I’d be treated better.

Luna Flooring response

Natalie, we regret to hear that your most recent experience did not meet your expectations. We sincerely apologize, and will be looking further into your concerns.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I purchased vinyl flooring from Luna January of 2019 costing $5,000. Late May early June I noticed the floor was buckling at the ends. I called Luna to see if they could make it right and they sent out a manager to inspect it. When that manager was in my home he told me he thought it was a manufacturer defect. He wrote in his report that it was an installation problem. Luna wanted to replace only the boards that were affected. They told me if I contacted a third party certified flooring expert they would respect his report and go with this recommendation. I did that paying out of my pocket $275. The third party inspectors report said the kitchen area that the floor was installed in is too sunny and hot for a vinyl product. If it was replaced with the same product it would happen again. Luna's recommendation was for me to put up window darkening curtains.

I called the Luna customer service every two to three weeks for the next 7 months trying to come up with a resolution. Not only are they not willing to resolve the issue by correcting the problem and going with the third-party inspectors recommendation like they promised but they don't even call you back. The customer representative said her manager Ellen would call me at least three times that I spoke with her but Ellen never called me. At this point I would never recommend Luna to anyone. I wish they would pick up my floor and give me my money back. Please feel free to contact me I will tell you everything you want to know about Luna and their customer service.

Luna Flooring response

James, we sincerely regret to hear about your experience, and assure you that we take your concerns seriously. We'll be in touch with you soon to start working on a resolution.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Luna sale people recommended me the luxury vinyl floor planks. I decided to purchase the product for my entire living room area, my son’s room and kitchen area last year 2019. This luxury vinyl floor plank product is a SCAM. The contractor from Luna did a horrible job the whole entire areas. I am so ANGRY, UPSET with this company. I had this product installed last year way back in July and my floor pop open. The entire living room area, my son’s room and kitchen area are wobbling when walking on the floor.

So, I called Luna and someone from this company came and told my husband that this how luxury vinyl floor planks. They tend to wobble and THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO. So, if this is a case why doesn’t sale people told me since first time, we purchased it. Why they scammed us almost $7,000 of product price and my floor and service were terrible. I am disappointed and this company is reported to the Bureau of Consumer Complaint and I am filing a consumer complaint for the product that they scammed me. Luna will be hearing from me good one. I promised.

Luna Flooring response

Chanbopha, we never want our customers to be disappointed with their product purchase, and we regret to hear that your flooring is not meeting your expectations. We'll be following up with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

To whom it may concern. This is regarding Luna Flooring. We had vinyl floor put down on November 26th. The flooring was not payed right. They put white caulking in the doorways and did not know how to fix the doorways and admitted that salesman said floor would not scratch. Told him had to make sure it doesn’t because of our dog. We have scratches been. The installers did not speak English. Asked for another crew that spoke English to come out and the next two times they sent Someone it was the same crew and the crew leader is very intimidating and would not leave until I wrote a note and signed a paper saying he could speak good English because I told the company he could not speak good English.

We paid 6000 dollars for this vinyl. They are not backing their guarantee or trying to fix the problem. Supervisor will not even answer a phone or call a person back. Her name is Melissa. My floor looks terrible. My crown molding is not right and the white caulking is horrible looking. I will never ever recommend this company and I feel like the only remedy to fix this is problem gonna be to seek a lawyer.

Luna Flooring response

Eugene, this is not the experience that we wish for our customers, and we sincerely apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I would NEVER use this company again. They called and gave us a 2 hour install window and were 4 hours late. They then RAN OUT OF CARPET! The installers said it happens ALL THE TIME. I called several people none of whom could help me. They continued to say someone would call me back NO ONE did. I had to spend 2 days and countless hours on the phone before getting a date for them to finish our carpet that we already PAID FOR! They literally collected the money and left the job half complete. I escalated calls up to top managers who offered me $100 off for the inconvenience. - What an insult on a $4,000 job. They then gave me incorrect phone numbers, transferred me to lines that I sat on hold for hours with no one answering and were flat out RUDE. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!!

Luna Flooring response

Stacey, we sincerely regret to hear that your installation did not go as planned. We take your concerns seriously and will be in touch with you shortly.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

First they canceled a date that they selected. Then they finally came. They never mentioned they had to put a corner bead of 3/4" round all along our molding. It looks hacked in, but that's not even close to the worst part. They did my son's room and completely ripped off the baseboard heat from the wall and never even told us about it. Screws sticking out of the baseboard in my autistic son's room. After dodging our calls and emails and the lad on their website who texts when you talk to them constantly just cutting me off, we finally were able to get a hold of them. They basically told us it's our fault and should have expected damage, and the lady on the phone (not a plumber) doesn't understand why a licensed plumber would have to drain the system to reattach. Clearly because he's the professional who doesn't want to flood our house if the pipe breaks from bending back and forth, but ya the secretary knows best I'm sure.

Will never ever use them again. I work in construction and will make sure no contractor or homeowner will ever, ever, even consider them as an option. Completely ridiculous. If I had even the slightest amount of time on my hands I'd contact the news. Such a simple fix for such a big company. Yet they think they are better than you, and once they get your money they treat you like scum. I highly suggest you go with absolutely any other company on the planet. Home Depot. Lowe's. Mom and pop shops. They will all at least treat you with respect and dignity. Not leaving exposed screws in an autistic child's room without even letting you know they did it. I'm in complete awe that any business would ever conduct themselves this way. A true joke. If possible I would have given negative stars. Not worth it. Go somewhere else.

Luna Flooring response

Robert, this is not the experience that we wish for our customers, and we sincerely apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Set up for a Luna territory manager to come out for a quote on 1-9-2020. He showed up, seemed pretty knowledgeable and showed us the flooring they had. We picked out vinyl plank and he said they could do it. Figured I'd finance since it was an option. Signed papers and set a date for 1-11-2020 at 900am which pleased us and we were excited for new floors. So Friday night we moved all the furniture out of the room was an empty room for installers. At 830am got a voice recording confirming appointment which stated crew would be at location around an hour or two. We was getting excited.

I got phone call about 10 from strange number I answered and said hello twice and they hung up, was it the installer? Wasn't sure. But at 1030am not hearing anything from luna my girlfriend called their headquarters. She was told that installers van broke down. We would get a call when they knew what was going on. Stuff happens. But at 130pm we called again to find out something since we didn't hear anything. Of course they didn't have a clue on how long. But gave us a number for the regional office. So we called spoke to a guy he informed us he didn't have knowledge of any of his installers van breaking down so he put us on hold. He came back and stated was broke down and if he knew earlier he would have sent another crew to get material out of the van but it's only 200pm you still can but sounds like the communication in this company is non existent.

Now after like 8 different calls to both numbers dealing with people that is reading whatever is typed under remarks for your address. Got a call from regional. He said he was sending another crew to get material and they would be here within an hour. Great something going right again, Not at all. I was even close on that assumption. Crew of 2 gets here about 340pm in a van that looked like it shouldn't be on the road. But they are here. Guy carries in a box of flooring and one 8' piece of threshold. He said his van broke down. Ok same crew as original I guess? Asked him if he more threshold and he looked at me and said no. I then showed him the job he's supposed to do with flooring which involved 5 doorways and he didn't have enough materials. Then he gets his level out for the floor. Older house not going to have complete level floors. And I know my floors are not completely level.

Then I watch him record while he is got the level but he's got his hand at back of the level on carpet and pushing down. Ok check however you want I guess. So he calls someone at luna then hands me his phone. She states floors are not getting done to unlevel but same sentence she asked me if I wanted him to start the room and wait for other material? Really no I don't want a noncompleted room seriously? Meantime we are just frustrated over the whole day.

So Monday comes. Haven't heard anything from luna. Here we go again. We have to make the calls to them. Where is customer service? Not with this company. So after leaving messages and no return calls we get in touch with a lady that supposed to be in charge of the crew. Stated floors are too unlevel for the flooring we picked. Stated we'd have to set another appointment for other options. OK so the regional manager doesn't know anything about flooring? He looked at the floor. He measured the room and hallway. We picked out the flooring but he couldn't tell us the flooring wasn't going to work? Ok they ran my credit. I have to schedule for the sales guy to come out again so I scheduled it Monday and was set for Tuesday between 6-8 pm on 1-14-2020.

On Tuesday my girlfiend stated women from luna called her and was going to call me. I waited an hour and decided to call her. So I called and she stated management said they wasn't going to do my floor? My girlfriend and I decided we was changing products so once the sales guy showed up we would pick other products. But while we was sitting there she said she was going to confirm the appointment. Wow to our surprise it was canceled so we called and found out it was canceled by a rep. I messaged the lady and ask why it was canceled and no response once again from this company. Need to go back to whatever job they came from without customer service & communication. Now I'll just receive a sorry notification from this review trying to make it look like they care.

Luna Flooring response

Kevin, we regret to hear that your installation did not take place as planned. We'll be further reviewing your concerns.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I had carpeting installed into a basement of a home, and I went with Luna based on a previous installation that they had done and the overall value. The rep knew exactly what I needed, had the correct samples and colors and was able to get it all taken care of within about an hour. The installers were very nice, cordial and they cleaned up after. It looked very good when they were done and I was very happy. The carpet feels good and I like the color.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I just had a Luna sales representative, Scott **, over to my house since I'm buying a new carpet, and I was SO impressed with his INCREDIBLE service, knowledge and customer-centered approach that I wanted to write a review! Luna has a very wide variety of options (more than their sister company, Empire), and Scott was EXTREMELY knowledgable about every one of them, what the current trends are, product details, padding options, installation-related preparation tips, and lots of other questions I had -- he is clearly an expert, and just an overall amazing human! Sales representatives are the face of the Luna brand, so I just wanted to write in to say Scott was the best sales rep I've ever had the pleasure of working with! Thank you Scott! You rock!!! :)

Luna Flooring Company Information