3.93/5
Call toll free
(833) 474-6924 Visit Website

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

405 Luna Flooring Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 19, 2019

Updated on 03/19/2019: Update from last night's post*** Didn’t hear from Luna today either so I decided to call customer service for the last time before taking further action. I was finally able to get into contact with the supervisor James who was the original person who gave me the deal. When I questioned him regarding getting my entire refund James placed me on hold and returned two min later and told me "per Ernesto in cancellation Dept, my refund will be mailed on March 22nd." I thanked James and told him I was sorry that we could not do business due to the several communication problems and I was no longer wanting carpet. I will give it a few days to receive the check if not I will go with further actions and more reviews. Prayerfully Ernesto and James are men of their words. Let’s see if they really resolve customer issues.

Original Review: I was hoping to give a great review after purchasing Luna carpeting. I have had the worst experience in my life with a company that is supposed to be giving you a service. I ordered carpeting for two rooms in my home. I gave a deposit and signed the contract. The very next day I contacted my salesperson, Tiffany to let her know that I was changing my mind and only wants it one room of carpet. She did not get back with me until the next day, day one of my contract. I asked her to find out pricing for the one room prior to coming out because it fit was ridiculously priced. I would need to cancel. Tiffany never got back with me so I called her on Tuesday which was the third day, last day that I had to cancel.

She still did not respond, so I called customer service. I explain to customer service my concern and that Day was my last day to cancel and she informed me that I had three business days which meant Wednesday would be the date that I could cancel. I told her I was waiting for an estimate for the one room of carpeting that I only desired at this time. She transferred me to the installation apartment. I spoke with Ernest who informed me that my price could only be cut in half for a very small 182 ft.² bedroom. During their conversation Ernest was very rude, interruptive, and would not allow me to speak at all. He refused to listen to the situation that I was trying to explain to him. He could not answer any questions regarding my pricing, but he was able to give me pricing?

He told me I need to reach out to my sales person because he had no details. Sounds like a sham to me. How can you give me pricing but you don’t know what square foot I have, or help how much you’re charging me per square foot? I told him I sure will cancel the installation and I want to cancel the carpeting. I then contacted Tiffany via text which I have still in my phone, and also I called her directly and left her a voicemail because of course she didn’t answer the phone. I then called customer service yet again who informed me that she would have someone to contact me because of my cancellation request. I don’t know or understand why someone has to continue to call me back when I simply want to cancel. Two days later Tiffany, my sales person finally contacted me via text calling herself telling me off because I cancel and change my mind again regarding getting carpet.

I have a very rude text message in my phone from her telling me I have the Audacity to change my mind considering the great deal that I was given and that they were “jumping through hoops” to please me. To put icing on the cake it is now the very next week and I still have not heard from anyone from customer service. So I called again tonight. The young lady, Alfred told me that she showed my order was canceled but that I would not be getting a refund because I failed to respond within the timeframe allowed to cancel. Really, are you kidding me! I am seeking resolution to this issue regarding my deposit. Please contact Me so that we can resolve this issue expeditiously.

Luna Flooring response

Renee, we regret to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more, thank you.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I had carpet installed by Luna Flooring. I liked their pricing, timing and their pink carpet. That carpet was part of a package that was available to be installed right away too. Since getting it, I've been happy with the product.

Original review: March 16, 2019

The only thing that I don't like about Luna Flooring is that they don't give anybody a chance to look around, so they should be the last people that somebody should even consider if they're getting flooring. One of the persons came in probably last summer and we just started looking. I had to take the deal that day or not take it at all. So, I have no idea whether I got a good deal or not. Other than that, the flooring we got from them met my expectations. We had carpet and luxury vinyl tiles installed in the kitchen, living room, hallway, and three bedrooms. I chose those products since I have a dog and so far, I like the durability and the way they look. They're easy to clean too.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I liked the color, style and price of Luna's product. I had them install carpeting in my room. Everybody whom I interacted with was very professional. The sales rep who helped me pick out the carpet was very nice. He explained everything and made sure that it was what I really wanted. I also had a good experience during installation. Their guys were very professional and did the job quicker than I thought.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Luna's salesman was very knowledgeable and his price was on target. He wasn't a hard sell and I was very happy wit him. I had them install luxury vinyl flooring in my family room and hallway and everything went well. However, I would have liked to get a couple of extra pieces that they were opening in the event that I have any damage. They cleaned up too well and took everything. Still, everything has been fine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: March 7, 2019

I had Luna Flooring install carpet in my home. The first two times, they installed it in my bedroom and the stairs. The installation was great and I liked the color of what they put in. Their reps were very helpful and pleasant. They were on time and I couldn't have asked for better help.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I saw Luna’s commercial on TV and they had a good deal where you pay for one and you get the other floor for 50 bucks. I called them and the guy came out and gave me a good price. I was happy with it so I thought of going with them instead of calling other people. I was very busy and I didn’t have time to have people come to my house. However, Luna should have the salesman bring samples when they come to your house. Home Depot has wood samples. I don’t want them to have a book because you can't lay a book down on the floor. I was kinda ticked off about the guy. I was gonna buy a floor from them and he told me to go to Home Depot for samples. Nevertheless, it was a fair deal and I told them to put the floors in.

I had them install hardwood floors in my kitchen, family room, foyer, powder room and mudroom. The people who came for the installation was a Mexican crew and although they couldn’t speak English, they were extremely hard workers. They got there at 10 o’clock and didn’t leave until the job was done. They did a great job. However, I noticed the other day that there was a scratch in my floor. I wish I would've noticed it at the time they put it in. It was kinda dark and I didn’t notice it until the light hit it.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I liked Luna’s advertisement and I had them install laminate flooring in my den. The experience was great. I was notified ahead of time that they would come and I moved some things out. They left no debris. Within two hours they had moved what furniture is out and was putting in the new flooring. If I went in there and asked questions, they answered them. One of the questions was around the edging and he said to give the floor time because it contracts. If it doesn’t have room to contract, it will buckle which was why they put the edging down on the floor. They were very nice and when they first came in, they checked to make sure everything was paid for, and it was all good. I have no complaints.

I asked the installer about the $99 for the other room and he told me that it was not all-inclusive. I had another room in mind but I had a wall unit bedroom set, which the salesperson took a picture of and sent in. The installer said that he would charge me a price which would be about $100. However, because of their agreement with Luna, he couldn’t just do that. They have a contractual agreement with them. So, I was a little disappointed. I found nothing wrong with that but I wanted the other room to take advantage of the sale price and I could not. I wish they could do something about that. They would've gotten more money out of me and I would have been even happier.

Original review: March 4, 2019

We had looked around for flooring brands, but Luna Flooring has good price and the quality of their products is very good. They could also do the job quickly. The installers were excellent. They installed hardwood flooring in the kitchen and family room, and carpet in the living room, bedrooms, hallway and rest of the house. When they left, it was clean. They also moved the furniture like they were supposed to. The new carpeting makes everything look new. So, everything went great.

The only problem I had was with the salesperson. I was not happy with him. He got there before I got home from work and he was so pushy. It was like he was rushed and we had to make an instant decision. It was very uncomfortable to where the point is I don’t know if I would recommend Luna to somebody just because of that fact. And the other thing that I wasn’t super happy about was it was like bait-and-switch. You see their advertisement for buy one room for a price and get the other rooms for whatever. But that’s never gonna happen because that ain’t the way it was set up to go anyway. So, it’s not the flooring that’s available.

Luna Flooring response

Michael, we never want our customers to feel this way when making a purchase, and we apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Original review: March 1, 2019

We recently purchase carpet from Luna. We are very satisfied with the comfort and quality of the new carpet. I feel like we paid a good price for what we got. The customer service was good and the workers were fast.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I had the majority of the house redone and I had Luna Flooring install carpet for me. I used them before and I had a good experience. This time, I needed to upgrade and make our carpet look nicer as we were putting the house in the market. The new flooring is great and we sold the house. The carpet helped us do that.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

My consultation with Luna went well. There wasn't a lot of selection especially for carpets in terms of color. There are only one or two colors in each grade of carpet that I could select from. For the hardwood floor however, we already had some hardwood throughout our home. Luna has the same one we have. I was very particular with what I wanted, so that worked out fine. We had them install the carpeting and hardwood in our home. They put the carpeting in a few weeks ago and I'm having them come to install some more today. This time, I'm doing more of a plush type.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

My sister had used Luna Flooring and I decided to purchase laminate flooring and carpeting from them. Luna did the installation in the house and it went very well. We had them do seven rooms and it looked good when they finished.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I greatly appreciate all of the people from Luna Flooring. Their salesperson, Michael, worked with me. The ones who came to do my flooring were very respectful, and they did a very wonderful job. It was a very good experience being around them. Luna is a company that accommodates all aspects of life. Whether you are poor or very rich, they'll accommodate you. And that is something so very good for nobody is left out. I will recommend them to friends, relatives, and even strangers.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

We had carpets done through Luna because my sister-in-law had a good experience with them. But the sales representative from Luna seemed like in a hurry. He gave us a good deal but he didn’t really spend as much time as I think he should have. He should have spent more time with clients and try to answer more questions. But our floor looks nice and I'm happy with it. The installation team was awesome. They were in and out, and were also very nice. They basically stayed until the job was done and asked me if everything looks okay. I enjoyed the installation team.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Luna Flooring's cost was much better than another company. I had a carpet installed in three bedrooms and I really like the quality and color. I also really liked the salesperson. I did not feel pressured and I felt like he gave me the best deal, and he was able to give me a carpet that was similar to what I already had. The installers cleaned up after themselves and they were very professional and punctual.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Luna was the one that meet the appointment faster. They got the fastest service and everybody was very professional and always on top of everything. I like that. I really like their sales rep. He was very nice and sincere.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I will recommend Luna Flooring to a friend. They did something in my mother-in-law’s house and I thought they were good. I had them install laminate floor in my basement. The cost was comparable to some other ones, and I like the way it looks. I was pleased with the service. The installers and the salesman that came out were very good.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

When estimator came to house they showed us Mohawk flooring samples and then installed a different Armstrong oak hardwood that does not match close to my other flooring. Not happy at all. No I am stuck with flooring that does not match. How can you show one flooring at consultation and then install another.

Luna Flooring response

Sean and Nanci, we sincerely apologize for your experience, and assure you that we take your concerns seriously. We've located your account and we'll be following up with you shortly.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I had Luna Flooring do my carpeting for the living room. The sales guy, Greg, was very helpful. But the carpet was scheduled to be put in on a Saturday, and I waited and waited and nobody showed up. So finally I picked the phone up and called, and during that conversation we came to find out they weren’t coming that Saturday. I was not contacted and my morning was shut. But it was scheduled the following week, during the week of which I took off of work. It worked out wonderfully.

The two gentlemen that showed up did a wonderful job. The only thing that bothered me about them was one of them didn’t understand and or speak English. They can't communicate with their customers even if it's small talk. It makes it a little uncomfortable, not only for me, but also for them. But that wasn’t a big deal. I like the color of the carpet and the fact that it was reasonably priced. However, I was supposed to have nylon and I hope they installed that and not the polyester. I have noticed on the steps that the carpet seems to be getting pushed down easily. But it is flexible. Vacuuming does wonders. I'm looking forward to having another salesperson in the next 6 months because I would also like to do the upstairs.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

We’ve done carpet with Luna a couple of years ago and now we had luxury vinyl floors put in a combo kitchen and the hallway. The salesperson who came out was fabulous, made sure that we got a great deal, and worked within our budget. Our installer was fantastic too. He was very courteous, respectful, and really quick. He was a really nice man. Then, I was supposed to have a balance due at time of delivery. For some odd reason, paperwork got messed up, and it showed no money was due. And because that was what showed, the installer wouldn’t take money. I’ve been trying for over a month and a half now to get them that money but they will not send me a statement. I owe them $1,000 and it’s like they don’t wanna collect it.

Luna has called me 3 times and at first, I told them that I need them to send me a statement which they can mail to me. I wanted to see the statement since they were supposed to give us another discount because they wound up not picking up our old floor. After the second call, I asked them to just email me the statement and when I see it then there would be no problem as I would pay them online. I would also pay it right then over the phone if they would just give me the statement. They said they would get that emailed right out to me but it never came. Other than that, the flooring is standing up perfectly to my expectations and I can’t wait to get the rest of the house done.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

They install a totally different quality carpet, not even close to the samples they show us. Later they send a person who’s agree with us but not leaving nothing in writing not even a card with his name on. When we call the customer service they give us another version of the representative visit. Try to call them for days with no answers; totally unhappy, frustrated and feeling ripped off.

Luna Flooring response

Pedro, we never want our customers to feel this way, and regret to hear about your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

We liked Luna's pricing, and timing, and we had them install carpet and padding. Their representatives were very accommodating. They communicated well with each other and with us. We’re happy with the install.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

We like the cost Luna gave us and the carpet installed throughout the whole home was great. However, they apparently use third-party installers and it was a horrible experience. They hit my basketball hoop and Luna refused to pay for it. I will be taking them to court. They had me sign a form that they were gonna cover the cost to fix the basketball hoop, and that if I agreed to it, then I couldn’t trash their name, go on social media and trash them, or try and sue them. I signed the form and sent it back to them, and then they called me and said they were not paying me. They have the worst customer service in the world.

Luna Flooring response

Jeff, we take your concerns seriously and apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Luna luxury vinyl was installed on the whole floor space of our house, particularly in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, and bedrooms. When the guys came to do the installation, it went well. The flooring is great and its durability and water resistance are my favorite features. I love my new flooring.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

A few months after installing the carpet on two floors bumps started to appear. It got bigger and bigger especially around the doors areas. Luna came and fixed it. Then, stains started to appear in two different rooms on two different levels. It was the same type and color. I have no pets or children. It’s only my husband and I. It’s not a high traffic areas plus we don’t wear shoes in the house. I called them again. They came, got some pictures and said that it might be a production problem and they will talk to the higher management. They disappeared and stopped responding to my calls. Also the carpet started to sag and show more bumps again. Simply what I got is a sagging stained carpet and Luna decided to ignore my calls.

Luna Flooring response

Nery, thank you for making us aware of this matter. We'll be following up with you shortly to discuss your carpet concerns.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Luna Flooring was my first go-to place. I have used them in the past and this time, I had them install carpets in my bedrooms. The quality is very good. I switched from wood back to carpet, and the carpet is a little bit more comfortable and cozy.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Carl, the gentleman from Luna Flooring, came out and helped me but didn’t have a whole lot of samples. When I finally picked a sample, Carl pulled it up on his little computer, and they didn’t have it. Then the process started all over again. I didn’t think I was too difficult in picking a color. I didn’t want a vibrant red or anything like that. I wanted a mushroom color. So, I was a little disappointed in the samples because he only had a couple. But that was okay. Maybe if they did a little more intake information, they would have some clue as to what samples to bring people.

But Carl was very accommodating and would go back and get some more. We talked about what I wanted, and finally settled on a carpet that I like, and he quoted me a price. The quote was more than I expected it to be and he asked me what I was looking at. And so, I gave him my range. He went away for about five minutes or so, and he came back, and he said a price that was the very top number that I had suggested to him. Carl also came when he was supposed to.

The installation team were very professional and courteous. They had the supplies that they needed and they were in and out. They showed me where they had to have to seam it and that you could not even detect it. And the whole experience was great. They showed up when they were supposed to. I absolutely would highly recommend Luna Flooring. They were wonderful.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I had Luna put a rug in the kitchen and three weeks prior to this house, I did my other house. So, within a month's time, I did both my houses. Walking on the flooring feels good. And Luna gave me a better deal. Their prices were good. Even though it was supposed to be a certain price, I told the representative that I would do it myself because I couldn't afford it and he made it happen. I recommended a couple of people to Luna. I had the best experience with them. Last year, I used Empire and I didn't have a good experience at all with them. Luna was awesome. They came in and did their work. They were very friendly, and I liked that.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

We had Empire install carpet about 8 years ago and the experience was so positive, we decided to go with Luna for tile flooring. The sales rep was fantastic. He suspected we had asbestos tile currently downstairs and he nailed it because once the guys arrived to put in the tile, they noticed immediately that it was asbestos. So once we had the asbestos dealt with, we contacted Luna to reschedule the new flooring. This took 2 weeks, while we lived with all our crap piled in two rooms upstairs. I had to threaten to cancel the order if we couldn’t schedule it ASAP. So finally we are on the schedule. This is a HUGE job. Over 800 square feet that had to be tiled, grouted and sealed.

They send out 2 guys. TWO GUYS for this huge project. We had to take off 4 days of work! Now that they’re done, it’s not to my satisfaction. They haven’t sealed it yet, after 4 days of work, and some of it has to be regrouted because it’s so sloppy. They didn’t cover anything — not even the air intake — so since they did all the tile cutting there on the spot, now we have a thick dust throughout the house, upstairs and down. The items left downstairs was not covered, including a large tv. Hope it still works. The job still isn’t done but so far, I’m not happy with the work. They may be great at carpet and wood floors but go someplace else if you are having a large area tiled.

Luna Flooring response

Dear Erika, we take your concerns very seriously and we'd like to know more. Please email us with both your concerns and contact information. We look forward to further assisting you.

Luna Flooring Company Information