Visit Website
  3. Flooring
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.99/5

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

Luna Flooring Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

We liked Luna Flooring's financing arrangement so we had them install our laminated floors in two bedrooms and the lower level of our home. The flooring is easy to clean.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I like the color of the carpet I picked out. It looks very good in the condo. Cost of other brands was higher than Luna's.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

I was considering different brands of carpet and the cost of Luna Flooring's product was comparable with others. But I preferred Luna because of the service that I received from them and their salesperson. I had the carpeting installed in two bedrooms of my home about three weeks ago and so far, it has met my expectations. I highly recommend Luna Flooring.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I had to change my flooring to rent out my property. I liked Luna Flooring's price and they gave me the best deal. They installed carpet in my home and it worked great. The people were great. They came on time, and they were very nice.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Luna Flooring's quality and price were much better compared to other brands. And the salesperson was very informative. We had carpet installed in the front staircase. Luna's installer and the salesperson were absolutely appreciated. And we had Empire out before Luna Flooring and it was not nearly as good of an experience. We asked for a quote on the staircase, and Empire's rep was like, “Eh. I’m gonna say like between 800 to 1,000.” He didn't show us carpets and it seemed like he was really uninterested. It was a much better experience with Luna. We were also looking at hardwood floors, but we have existing hardwood floors and it’s an old Victorian. And Luna's rep took the time and even went in the basement to check out the floorboards. He went way above and beyond and he was very professional and very courteous. He was great.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I had floors installed using Luna. The paperwork/loan process was great and I thought the installation had gone smoothly. But then our floor started to bubble near the foyer. Luna sent an inspector out and he informed us that the flooring was not installed properly. Humidity and air got underneath the flooring, causing it to buckle and bubble in the summer heat.

Luna responded by telling me that they could not do a partial installation of that particular area because they no longer carried that style/color of flooring. They said I needed to pay $1100 because there was some "topical swelling" in another area which they believe was negligence on my part, not at all related to their shoddy install (which has caused other areas of the floor to swell and bubble). I refuse to pay for them to fix the problem that stems from a poorly done installation. When I informed Luna I was told they "cannot offer anything at no cost. This replacement would need to be paid." I have email correspondence to back all of this up. So now have a crappy floor that I paid thousands for with no fix in sight.

Luna Flooring response

Hope, we never want our customers to feel this way and sincerely apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Luna Flooring had a sale going on, and I could afford it. I like the floors that they put in. It's engineered wood and white vinyl planks, and it's good. I had them in the living room, the dining room, the kitchen and the stairway carpet. It's easy to clean and the engineered one doesn't scratch as quick as the hardwood. The guys who installed it were good too.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I had carpet installed by Luna at an investment condominium I own. I liked their price and all has been good since the installation.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

We had carpeting installed by Luna in our upstairs bedroom as well as the hallway and stairway of our home. I was really happy with the cost and quality of the product we got. The installation experience was excellent too. Their guys worked really hard and did a very good job.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

My sister got flooring and I really liked her floor. It wasn't Luna. It was from Empire but I guess they have the same product. And since she had a bad experience with Empire, I didn't wanna go through them. I had the vinyl plank floor installed in my condo. It is everywhere except the kitchen and I wanted a floor that was waterproof. Functionality was the first thing and then I also like the color and the texture. It's a pretty floor. Aside from the floor being nice, the guy that led the crew is the reason that I would tell everybody to call Luna. The crew was wonderful and the installation experience was amazing.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I’ve had my whole house redone in different floorings with Luna, and what I had to experience over this last couple of months was not even comparable to the service that was provided years ago. And I know that we had different crews, everybody’s work ethic is not the same, but at the same time, Luna has a name that it has to stand for. And so, they have to have the right representation.

I’m very disappointed that nobody has reached out. I had some floors put in in my bathroom, and they had this some kind of a blow machine, and they were rolling it back-and-forth between the rooms. I just happened to notice as soon as they were leaving, and I called the office ASAP that they have to be careful because they were dealing with so much space. So, I have a little hole in my hallway, and I reported it on that day, and nobody has resolved it. There was a scratch on my floor going from the hallway into the other room, and nobody has resolved it.

Also, I’ve had appointments that people didn’t show up. It caused me to lose time off of my job, and they didn’t even have the courtesy to call to say, “Hey, we not coming today.” And then, they came in to repair in front of my patio door. The floor inside is buckling and turning. It started fading from the sun. So, it might’ve been a bad batch. But what happened was when they put that floor down, they left three boxes of materials. So, I informed the guy that I got three boxes of material downstairs. My husband took them down there. He looked at it, and wrote the job up and said, “All right, we can fix this.”

So, then they were supposed to come out on that Saturday. I understand things happen, but nobody called me. And then they rescheduled it, and I got it done on Friday. But there is a flip side to what I got done on Friday. And I’m not sure who’s held reliable. But they tore the floor up, and then the material they were gonna use was different. I had no choice but to put that down, but it doesn’t even match. I have two claims. And from day one, I had spoken to the manager. I even spoke to her on the day of, and he said he looked at the material and it’s the same numbers as what was on the floor. But he tore up all the floor, and we ain’t have any material. And nobody called me back. He told me, “I’m gonna call you right back. I’m walking over to the other side to speak to the higher superior.”

My husband says, “You know what, it’s just over there, it’s by the door. Let’s not worry about it. And then maybe after Christmas, we’ll just redo the whole floor.” But they still need to compensate me. We should’ve paid attention to make sure that that was what they left us. But they said it was our extra material. So, we showed it to the man. Before they started the job, they should’ve made sure that what that box said is what it was supposed to have been. I still have the box. But it’s not the same flooring. It’s hardwood flooring, but the hardwood floor that I have was a gloss. So, that means all that area over by my patio door and that dining area, which is like 58 square feet, is all a different type of hardwood.

Nobody’s called but then I get a bill in the mail that say, “Hey, your payment is due.” Luna should make sure that the workers that they’re bringing in are representing them. I’m going to fight paying them. My experience was awful and I have come to the conclusion that I can’t work with them. I’m not gonna recommend them to anybody.

Luna Flooring response

Karen, we're disappointed to hear that your most recent experience did not meet your expectations. We'll be further reviewing your concerns.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I needed a change from the carpet and I had laminate floors installed by Luna Flooring. My experience purchasing from them was good. I found out that Empire and Luna Flooring were the same, but I liked Luna's price. They had a good team too. During the installation, the installers were the greatest people I've ever seen worked together.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

We've purchased twice from Luna Flooring. Initially when I was looking for carpet, the first sales guy that came out was somebody that I really liked. And I liked the second one as well. He was doing what he could to give me the best price and I didn't think I would fare better if I went with Home Depot or Lowe’s. So, I went with them. The installation teams that came out were really good, too.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I liked how Luna's flooring was cheaper and of better quality. I had them install carpeting in the basement of my home. Installation went fine but then after their guys had finished and left. There was a flaw at one of the doorways. It wasn't quite finished. I called and Luna Flooring's guys came back and fixed it with no issues.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I had a carpet installed by Luna Flooring, and though their cost was comparable to other brands, I chose them for their quality and price. So far, it's been good. The installers were nice and they installed it in a few hours.

Original review: July 29, 2019

Unique situation called for cancellation of flooring— my husband and I followed the Luna contract to letter in canceling flooring only to find out that once this process is complete—- this only puts you in a “pending cancellation”. When we called to complete cancellation (beware this step is not in the contract!!) we received rude service from 3 individuals who in between switching us from one to the other took a total of 40 minutes. Never Ever will we contact Luna or recommend Luna!! The Worst Customer Service!!

Luna Flooring response

Sharon, thank you for making us aware of your concerns. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we'll be in touch with you soon.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I had a carpet done in the living room, dining room and hall. The sales rep from Luna was very nice. The installers were out here for a little while, but their work was very good. I like everything about the carpet, but they were sorry they didn't realize that you buy one, you get another room free. They had said they were going to get the kitchen floor and they never thought of it. Still, everything went fine and we're satisfied.

Original review: July 28, 2019

I had a ceramic floor and a hardwood floor done in the whole first floor, which includes the bathroom, the living area and the dining area. The kitchen and dinette was ceramic, and the rest was floor. The three bathrooms upstairs were ceramic while the stairs were hardwood. The ceramic crew came first and they were very good. I liked them a lot because they took the washer and dryer, and they disconnected it and then connected it. We were very impressed with them. When the floor crew came, we didn’t do the work because we were not happy about it. I called my sales representative, and we changed the order from laminate to hardwood. Generally, Luna did a good job. For future work, I’m supposed to call them again as my second floor is still not done.

Original review: July 27, 2019

Installation was scheduled for carpet on Saturday, July 27, 2019 for my Living Room, Family Room, 2 Hallways, and 2 sets of stairs, We met with the salesman on Monday, gave a deposit, secured financing, and scheduled the installation for the following Saturday. My husband moved our heavy furniture including a piano into our dining room and kitchen, tore up the old carpet, and replaced the sub floor. Furniture moving and removing the old carpet was part of our install, but my husband did it to make the install smoother. We painted and worked late into the evenings to make sure everything was ready for Saturday. We were told we would get a call between 6:00AM-8:00AM. NO ONE CALLED.

I called at 9:00AM and was told that they were getting the supplies ready for the job and would arrive at our home around 10:30AM. We waited and no one showed up. I called customer service at 12:00PM and they said they were running behind. Shortly after we received a call stating the installation was canceled because the installer was hurt on another job, even though we were told we were the first job that was on the schedule for the day. We explained that we waited all day and that our house was upside down because we moved furniture and had no flooring down. The customer service agent put us on hold and when she returned she said that she couldn't reach anyone from installation and the soonest we could reschedule was Tuesday!!!!

We asked what time because either my husband or I would have to take off of work and she couldn't give us a time, and that MAYBE the installation would be Tuesday?!?! I am so angry and disappointed. I can't use my kitchen because my couch and love seat are in the middle of the floor. I have 3 more days with my house in disarray with a MAYBE we will have an installation on Tuesday. I understand that things happen, but Luna is doing nothing to get an installer out later today or even Monday. And we don't even have confirmation that they are actually coming on Tuesday. I wish I would have went with another company because this is ridiculous.

Luna Flooring response

Nicole, we're disappointed to hear that your floor installation did not meet your expectations. We've located your order and will be further reviewing your concerns.

Original review: July 27, 2019

Luna Flooring installed carpets in the basement of my home. I like the color and the cost of the fabric. The guys who came out from Luna Flooring to do the install were top professionals. I loved everything. My experience was excellent.

Original review: July 23, 2019

During an estate sale, Luna Flooring's realtor told us to give him a call to replace the carpet. I had rugs installed in two bedrooms and the sales crew was great. Overall I would recommend them.

Original review: July 22, 2019

I had carpeting done in my living room by Luna Flooring, who I've used before. The sales rep was great and so were the installers. The new flooring is clean.

Original review: July 21, 2019

This was the second time we had flooring installed by Luna. The first experience was great; hence the contracting for different flooring to be installed by Luna. After the initial installation of carpet; we vacuumed and identified three minor issues that needed to be fixed. We contacted customer service and set up an appointment. We waited 10 hours for a no show. Several calls reassured us that they would be there, but no one could contact the person who was supposed to come. We setup a second "priority" appointment and waited 6 hours - again being advised that they were unable to contact the person who was suppose to fix the issue. No one showed again. A third attempt was successful. We waited 17 hours over three days of scheduled appointment for issues that took 15 minutes to fix. We will not use Luna in the future.

Luna Flooring response

Lisa, we know your time is valuable, and we regret to hear that we kept you waiting. We'll further looking into your concerns, thank you.

Original review: July 21, 2019

I liked the price and the interaction with the salesperson at Luna Flooring was great. The installers came out and finished earlier than what was expected. I had ceramic tiles and laminate floors installed in the basement, and it looks good. The tiles were easy to match and I like that the colors are similar to the colors on the wall. Overall, it was a good experience with Luna and I’ll recommend a friend.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I would like for Luna to be more transparent when they come out to measure and give you a price for your floors. They don't tell you anything but the price unless you ask for more details. They still don't tell you how many boxes of flooring is needed for the square footage. I love my floors however they just need to be more transparent.

Original review: July 20, 2019

Luna Flooring did my floor all over my home. They put laminate in all the bedrooms and the basement. I love the whole thing. I've been well-pleased, and I was well-pleased with the guys that came and did it. Luna's cost came out better than the other brands that was why I picked. My daughter recommended them to me. I’d definitely recommend, too.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I liked Luna's price and the expert installation of the carpet in our bedrooms.

Original review: July 16, 2019

We have a brand-new home, and I had Luna Flooring install carpet on the stairs leading to the upstairs level and all three bedrooms on that upstairs level. I like the carpet's color the best. We felt that Luna's price was fair. The installers were really nice. They did a really good job on their installation, and their customer service was really good. Also, within 90 days if we didn’t like the carpet, they'd come and reinstall.

Original review: July 15, 2019

We went to Home Depot, checked them out and got a quote. Then, we had Luna Flooring come and give us a quote. Luna was quite a bit more than Home Depot but I told the rep that and he worked it out that they matched Home Depot. I had carpeting installed in the living room and the hallway, and the guys who installed them were very helpful. They moved everything and put them back. They did a decent job of installing it and we were very happy. I liked the thickness of the carpet, which was very good, and that it looks nice. Luna Flooring did a very nice job too.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Luna Flooring's cost was a little bit high. I considered one of the Home Centers, but Luna was recommended, so I went with it. I had carpeting installed in the living room, dining room, and the bedroom. And the installation went well. The workers put my furniture out on my balcony, but in their defense, there really wasn’t anywhere else to put it. I was warned when I called to make the appointment that I might get sticker shock. And it’s a little bit of like, “Oh, did I really get my money’s worth?” So, the one thing I did not like is that I did not get any type of detailed invoice that showed the price per square foot, what all the prices were, and what was included.

Price-wise, after doing more research and talking to people, Luna was fair, but I didn’t realize how expensive carpet is nowadays. But supposedly, I got a free padding upgrade, and I got this, and I got that, but there’s nothing to show me. And as a consumer, it’s really important to see details. But they were really good. I had some furniture that also needed to be disassembled and my sales guy was awesome. He said, “We’ll take care of that for you.” Overall, I’m pleased right now with the quality of my carpet. I’m really liking it.

Luna Flooring Company Information