Call toll free
4.06/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

Luna Flooring Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: July 22, 2019

I had carpeting done in my living room by Luna Flooring, who I've used before. The sales rep was great and so were the installers. The new flooring is clean.

Original review: July 21, 2019

This was the second time we had flooring installed by Luna. The first experience was great; hence the contracting for different flooring to be installed by Luna. After the initial installation of carpet; we vacuumed and identified three minor issues that needed to be fixed. We contacted customer service and set up an appointment. We waited 10 hours for a no show. Several calls reassured us that they would be there, but no one could contact the person who was supposed to come. We setup a second "priority" appointment and waited 6 hours - again being advised that they were unable to contact the person who was suppose to fix the issue. No one showed again. A third attempt was successful. We waited 17 hours over three days of scheduled appointment for issues that took 15 minutes to fix. We will not use Luna in the future.

Luna Flooring response

Lisa, we know your time is valuable, and we regret to hear that we kept you waiting. We'll further looking into your concerns, thank you.

Original review: July 21, 2019

I liked the price and the interaction with the salesperson at Luna Flooring was great. The installers came out and finished earlier than what was expected. I had ceramic tiles and laminate floors installed in the basement, and it looks good. The tiles were easy to match and I like that the colors are similar to the colors on the wall. Overall, it was a good experience with Luna and I’ll recommend a friend.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I would like for Luna to be more transparent when they come out to measure and give you a price for your floors. They don't tell you anything but the price unless you ask for more details. They still don't tell you how many boxes of flooring is needed for the square footage. I love my floors however they just need to be more transparent.

Original review: July 20, 2019

Luna Flooring did my floor all over my home. They put laminate in all the bedrooms and the basement. I love the whole thing. I've been well-pleased, and I was well-pleased with the guys that came and did it. Luna's cost came out better than the other brands that was why I picked. My daughter recommended them to me. I’d definitely recommend, too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: July 17, 2019

I liked Luna's price and the expert installation of the carpet in our bedrooms.

Original review: July 16, 2019

We have a brand-new home, and I had Luna Flooring install carpet on the stairs leading to the upstairs level and all three bedrooms on that upstairs level. I like the carpet's color the best. We felt that Luna's price was fair. The installers were really nice. They did a really good job on their installation, and their customer service was really good. Also, within 90 days if we didn’t like the carpet, they'd come and reinstall.

Original review: July 15, 2019

We went to Home Depot, checked them out and got a quote. Then, we had Luna Flooring come and give us a quote. Luna was quite a bit more than Home Depot but I told the rep that and he worked it out that they matched Home Depot. I had carpeting installed in the living room and the hallway, and the guys who installed them were very helpful. They moved everything and put them back. They did a decent job of installing it and we were very happy. I liked the thickness of the carpet, which was very good, and that it looks nice. Luna Flooring did a very nice job too.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Luna Flooring's cost was a little bit high. I considered one of the Home Centers, but Luna was recommended, so I went with it. I had carpeting installed in the living room, dining room, and the bedroom. And the installation went well. The workers put my furniture out on my balcony, but in their defense, there really wasn’t anywhere else to put it. I was warned when I called to make the appointment that I might get sticker shock. And it’s a little bit of like, “Oh, did I really get my money’s worth?” So, the one thing I did not like is that I did not get any type of detailed invoice that showed the price per square foot, what all the prices were, and what was included.

Price-wise, after doing more research and talking to people, Luna was fair, but I didn’t realize how expensive carpet is nowadays. But supposedly, I got a free padding upgrade, and I got this, and I got that, but there’s nothing to show me. And as a consumer, it’s really important to see details. But they were really good. I had some furniture that also needed to be disassembled and my sales guy was awesome. He said, “We’ll take care of that for you.” Overall, I’m pleased right now with the quality of my carpet. I’m really liking it.

Original review: July 6, 2019

Salesman came out and sold us carpet for the entire house. Scheduled the install for the 1st. Nobody showed up - when I called I was told they overbooked and that I had to be rescheduled - no notice or anything. 2nd appointment on the 5th, no show, no call. I called again to cancel the entire order and was told I would have to leave a message on an answering machine and wait for a call from someone. Still no call. I've had to call my bank and report this as a fraudulent transaction. They are horrible! How do you run a business by voice mail? Communication is terrible with these guys.

Luna Flooring response

Ron, we’re not happy to hear this, and we'll be calling you shortly to further discuss your concerns.

Original review: July 2, 2019

Our experience with Luna thus far has been an extreme disappointment. We are desperately trying to get our house ready to sell and chose Luna to redo the kitchen and living room with laminate flooring throughout as well as the bathroom with ceramic tile. Now we are dealing with a large step up into our bathroom and an unauthorized shaved door. When we called customer service we were given the run around and expected to wait up to 24 hours for any kind of resolution to our problem. We are extremely unsatisfied with the look of it and wanted it fixed immediately. If you are going to choose Luna don’t! But if you do make sure you are there to check that the right materials are being used and that they have the right instructions for how your floor should be laid. Both times they came out to lay our floors they have had the wrong materials and wrong info. We obviously made the wrong choice with Luna. Don’t make the same mistake we did.

Luna Flooring response

Reba, this is not the experience that we wish for your customers and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Original review: June 28, 2019

I decided to go with just one product for my condo, and ended up having to purchase about 950 square feet of laminate flooring from Luna Flooring. I had to have it installed in two days, but I also had the product put in to my bathrooms, which was the discussion when the salesperson came out. There was a whole discussion about doing the bathrooms and what it would entail. The installation people that they sent out did a great job, but they speak very limited English which can be very difficult to completely understand what they’re trying to tell you.

There was tile around the edge of the bathrooms, so in order to install the product, they had to take this little rim of tile off the bottom of the wall. They had not provided a baseboard for the bathrooms, and they told me that there would not be one provided for all the other rooms because there’s already baseboard there. But it was never brought up about the bathrooms. The salesman did not take it into consideration. At the time, I offered to go out and purchase the baseboard, but they didn’t want me to leave because they said they couldn’t stay there alone. So, I couldn’t do that.

I let Luna know that same day that the job wasn’t complete because they wouldn’t take into account the baseboards in the bathroom. So, from that point, it took me several weeks, and I ended up getting their attention by putting a complaint on Facebook. Once I put a complaint on Facebook, I got a call. And they made a deal that if I would go out and purchase the baseboards, then they would send somebody back out to install it at no cost. They would also credit me back some money for the inconvenience. I heard from the salesman three times. I had to contact him every time, and I always got a response, “I’m trying to work it out. I’ll get back to you this afternoon.” The third time he was gonna call me back in the afternoon, but I have never heard back from him. And I didn’t bother to text him to let him know that it had subsequently been fixed.

Every time they would call me to ask me how did I like the flooring, I would always respond, “It’s not complete.” So, finally, I went out and I purchased 24 feet of baseboard from Home Depot. I live in a third floor condo and I hiked these baseboards upstairs just for the sake of getting the thing done. Luna sent somebody and it took just a few hours to install it. It looks perfectly fine now. But my biggest concern was I really had to shame them on Facebook for them to actually talk to me and negotiate a resolution. The flooring itself looks beautiful, and the installation was done very well. Even though there was a bit of a communication issue with the installers, they tried very hard and they cleaned up after themselves. They were very meticulous.

Luna Flooring should have been more diligent to follow up the complaint from a consumer. I talked to no less than three people, not including the salesman, before I finally made a complaint on Facebook. It could’ve been resolved quickly and clearly. I was willing to work with them to resolve it, but I couldn’t get anybody to take me seriously or to talk to me about how to resolve it. Their customer service really failed when there was a hiccup. If there is a hiccup, they need to respond. They need to talk to people and try to resolve it, and not just ignore them and hope that we go away.

Luna Flooring response

Donna, we're happy to hear that you're satisfied with your final installation. Thank you for your update.

Original review: June 21, 2019

I had Luna install carpeting in a few rooms of my rental property. I liked their flooring's price and had a great experience during installation. Right now, the flooring looks good. I would recommend this company.

Original review: June 20, 2019

Luna Flooring is very popular. I have a friend that had them install carpet late last year, and he was very pleased. I had them install high-quality carpet in my living room, dining room, hallway, and bedroom as well as laminate at my front door. However, I had an issue because the laminate was installed first and the tech for that job said that the carpet layers had the little strip that goes between the laminate and the carpet and that they would be installing that. But then, the carpet layers came and they said that was the laminate installer's job.

So, I had to wait because the following weekend when I made the appointment, the installation guy was on his way and said that all of a sudden, he didn't have enough of that strip. I had to wait about three weeks for the installation to be complete. Though it wasn't a hardship, it was kinda aggravating. Still, my saleslady, Carla, was great and I love my flooring. Everything has been fabulous thus far.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Luna put in laminate flooring in the living room, dining room, master's bedroom, and the upstairs hall. They also put in carpeting in the steps going upstairs, the steps going in the basement, and the basement. The rep that I dealt with was wonderful. He broke everything down to me because it was my first time. He also helped me decide how I wanted it done. The installation went well. The installers were very respectful. They informed me with everything that was going to happen. And what I liked mostly is that before they came, I got a phone call. When they got here and while they were here, I got a phone call. The quality of the flooring is great. I love when I open my front door. It passed my expectation. It's very beautiful. I’ve sent picture to so many people.

Original review: June 17, 2019

Scheduled install set for a Monday. No call or email notifying me they were not showing up. Called and complained 3 times, no call back from a manager to make it worthwhile. Show up on Thursday and installed, did a decent job with the install. However the workers stole my Milwaukee impactor and a set of attachments. Called again to complain. No call back or compensation for having ** people contracting for the company. Never again.

Luna Flooring response

Eric, we know missed appointments can be frustrating, and we sincerely regret to hear that we kept you waiting. We'll be looking into your concerns and will be in touch with you shortly.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I had carpet and laminate flooring upstairs and luxury plank vinyl in a part of my basement installed by Luna Flooring. I had a couple of estimates from other brands and Luna's cost and quality were much better. My sales guy was really awesome with giving me numbers that were within my budget. He was accommodating to that. The other thing was that he came with samples and only brought in the samples that I told him that I was interested in that would be in my budget.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Everything was fine when Luna did the hardwood flooring in my living room. The quality is good, and the price I got was pretty good. The flooring has a nice color. In the beginning, it was kind of rough because the first installation crew wasn't prepared. They were mediocre. They didn't come on time and I had to wait. But the crew I had the second time was outstanding. They gave me a bit of a discount. But I was overall happy with the way they worked. They did an outstanding work. I would recommend Luna Flooring.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I liked Luna Flooring's timing and the cost was fair, too. I called them on a Tuesday. They showed up Wednesday and had the carpet installed on Friday. They installed the carpet in a rental place of mine fast. I'm happy with the product. It's great. The installers were very professional and they were very nice. The quality of work was good. I was very pleased with the work they did for me and the response time that they got back to me.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I gave one star because I have been a customer of Luna for carpet more than once, and would agree with all the positive reviews posted here. That is why I proceeded with tile installation for my bathrooms. It was supposed to be installed Saturday. The wrong color was ordered and all of a sudden I needed underpayment for an additional charge, which is the opposite of what I was told at time of contract. I needed this installed by the following Tuesday latest for realtor photos. Didn’t hear from the installation manager until Tuesday mid day (now too late) and have been playing telephone tag with her ever since.

Tried calling customer service (actually, I have to repeat my story because the installation manager doesn’t have a direct line), finally asked for a customer service manager who sounded as though she would make progress. Line was disconnected (likely on my end) and when I called back she was no longer available, nor was the installation manager. I asked for another manager and was told they didn’t know who to transfer me to. Massive epic fail that shakes my previous trust.

Luna Flooring response

Barbara, we're disappointed to hear that your installation did not go as planned. We'll be looking into your concerns and will be in touch with you shortly.

Original review: June 12, 2019

We had used Luna Flooring previously. We like their cost and we had them again to install some carpet. The sales rep was very knowledgeable. We like that the carpet is pet stain resistant.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I like that the laminate flooring Luna installed in the kitchen is easier to clean. It also covered the mess before so that saved the floor. That was definitely an improvement. They were efficient and they cleaned up well afterwards. Everything went as planned.

Original review: June 10, 2019

Luna Flooring had what I needed as far as product, price and timing. I purchased wood flooring through the rep who came to my house and the experience I had was good. Their products are put down in quality workmanship and in a timely manner. They have met my requirements and I'm very much satisfied.

Original review: June 9, 2019

Luna Flooring installed carpets in my 1400 square feet basement and I love that the padding was nice and soft. The installers were very nice and their workmanship was good. Also, the reps were polite and competent. All in all, everything went well and it was a good experience.

Original review: June 8, 2019

Luna Flooring installed vinyl flooring in the living room, dining room, kitchen, foyer, bathroom, and closets. It was the whole downstairs and the flooring looks really nice. Also, it was right on budget. They were there Friday and did finishing up on Saturday. They did a good job. Everything was great. I’d recommend them.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I used Luna Flooring quite a few years ago when I lived in the city. I bought this house and I wanted to carpet it down before I moved. The service with Luna was a lot better than the other companies that I considered. Also, I had no waiting time. They got the carpeting in the next day so that was beautiful. They did a good job in installing the carpet in the living room. I like the texture of it. So far, it’s doing everything I like. I have recommended Luna to other people. It is good service.

Original review: June 1, 2019

I’m giving one star because there’s no option for no star. I have no problem getting a free estimate appointment for a flooring installation. The guy named Greg came out and gave me an estimate. And texted me that they are going to come and install the floor on Tuesday and he was supposed to call me Monday to set everything up. No calls. No reply. No show on Tuesday. I called the the customer service. They were also unable to reach Greg so they took my message and said someone will call me back and set everything up.

Got a call the Same day (Tuesday 5/28/19) and they scheduled the appointment on Saturday between 9-11 am and said Greg will set everything up and get everything signed the day of. Today on Saturday nobody showed up. Customers service said they only have for in house estimate but no installation. I kept repeating myself that I already had an in house estimate last week and two people scheduled the installation on two different dates and nobody showed and the guy John didn’t even Gave me an option to correct the situation. I went with Home Depot.

Luna Flooring response

Ritika,we take matters such as these very seriously, and sincerely apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I had the hardwood flooring and carpeting installed by Luna Flooring. They did it for both floors of my two-story home. There were three rooms on the lower level that the hardwood flooring was installed, and then, the complete upstairs had all-new carpeting installed. They were willing to provide the cleanup and taking away the materials. Other local contractors wouldn’t provide that. It was all-inclusive with Luna. They were clear in communicating, gave us the information, checked everything first, and told us the plan. The hardwood floor and the carpeting were handled very well by both of the installation crews. We’re very happy with how everything turned out.

The only downside is when the salesperson came out, they didn't remind me to use my $150 coupon. So, I wasn’t able to apply the $150 coupon I had to the total purchase, which was a good $10,000 in flooring. And I called Luna's office and asked them to apply it. I got a callback and it was a general voicemail from somebody in their office. I called again and I never heard back. But the flooring and the work that was done were excellent. The salesperson was excellent too. But Luna Flooring should encourage their sales reps when they come out to ask if the customer got an email or any kind of discount that they wanted to apply, because I signed up right then and there. Other than that, I have recommended Luna to friends of ours and neighbors.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Luna Flooring installed an LVT in my first floor room, kitchen, living room and hallway. The guys who did the install were awesome. They did a great job. They were quick and professional. However, I feel like Luna Flooring did a switch-and-bait because the floor that the salesman gave me was not the floor that they brought. It looks like the floor that they brought was a hell of a lot cheaper than what I picked out. The product sample looks thicker with better quality. They came with some thin stuff and I didn't feel like it was the best quality. They gave me the cheapest flooring they could find. It says just use a little bit of dish soap, but every time I clean it, the floor looks very dull. I feel like I didn't get what I paid for.

Luna Flooring response

Michelle, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We apologize for your experience, and will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Original review: May 22, 2019

First off let me say that installation was amazing and this is in no way a negative review on the carpet itself or the installation. However my initial sales associate and nearly everyone I have communicated with at Luna has resulted in a less than positive experience. First, sales associate was to run my husbands information for our credit card check. We were informed that Wells Fargo offered financing terms that worked well for us. Turns out, Les (our sales associate) ran my name with my husband's social security number. Which resulted in a denied application with Wells Fargo (which he never communicated to me). He then reran the same incorrect information without my knowledge with their second financing option Fortiva which changed our financing terms. His iPad kept dying and he was having trouble showing us documents. I had received an email from Wells Fargo so I thought all was good.

Two weeks later we are very pleased with our carpet but I get a bill in the mail from Fortiva with a financing term that I had no knowledge of. Since then, I have had to have another salesperson come to my home (causing me to take another day off work) to rerun our credit information correctly. We have been approved for the Wells Fargo card that we originally wanted but since then I have been unable to get the balance moved.

No one at Luna seems to have the authority to call Fortiva and have the balance reversed. I have spent the past four days on the phone with person after person who says I will receive a call back within 24 hours because they have "escalated" my case. 24 hours later, nothing. When I call back again I get the same song and dance. Long story long, use another company because while the product is good, you get buy quality carpet and have it installed by people and ALSO get good customer service with billing/finance. Will never use again or recommend.

Luna Flooring response

Courtney, thank you for making us aware of your experience. We take your concerns seriously, and will be in touch with you soon to learn more.

Luna Flooring Company Information