3.97/5
Call toll free
(833) 474-6924 Visit Website

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

420 Luna Flooring Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I had to change my flooring to rent out my property. I liked Luna Flooring's price and they gave me the best deal. They installed carpet in my home and it worked great. The people were great. They came on time, and they were very nice.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Luna Flooring's quality and price were much better compared to other brands. And the salesperson was very informative. We had carpet installed in the front staircase. Luna's installer and the salesperson were absolutely appreciated. And we had Empire out before Luna Flooring and it was not nearly as good of an experience. We asked for a quote on the staircase, and Empire's rep was like, “Eh. I’m gonna say like between 800 to 1,000.” He didn't show us carpets and it seemed like he was really uninterested. It was a much better experience with Luna. We were also looking at hardwood floors, but we have existing hardwood floors and it’s an old Victorian. And Luna's rep took the time and even went in the basement to check out the floorboards. He went way above and beyond and he was very professional and very courteous. He was great.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I had floors installed using Luna. The paperwork/loan process was great and I thought the installation had gone smoothly. But then our floor started to bubble near the foyer. Luna sent an inspector out and he informed us that the flooring was not installed properly. Humidity and air got underneath the flooring, causing it to buckle and bubble in the summer heat.

Luna responded by telling me that they could not do a partial installation of that particular area because they no longer carried that style/color of flooring. They said I needed to pay $1100 because there was some "topical swelling" in another area which they believe was negligence on my part, not at all related to their shoddy install (which has caused other areas of the floor to swell and bubble). I refuse to pay for them to fix the problem that stems from a poorly done installation. When I informed Luna I was told they "cannot offer anything at no cost. This replacement would need to be paid." I have email correspondence to back all of this up. So now have a crappy floor that I paid thousands for with no fix in sight.

Luna Flooring response

Hope, we never want our customers to feel this way and sincerely apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Luna Flooring had a sale going on, and I could afford it. I like the floors that they put in. It's engineered wood and white vinyl planks, and it's good. I had them in the living room, the dining room, the kitchen and the stairway carpet. It's easy to clean and the engineered one doesn't scratch as quick as the hardwood. The guys who installed it were good too.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I had carpet installed by Luna at an investment condominium I own. I liked their price and all has been good since the installation.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

We had carpeting installed by Luna in our upstairs bedroom as well as the hallway and stairway of our home. I was really happy with the cost and quality of the product we got. The installation experience was excellent too. Their guys worked really hard and did a very good job.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

My sister got flooring and I really liked her floor. It wasn't Luna. It was from Empire but I guess they have the same product. And since she had a bad experience with Empire, I didn't wanna go through them. I had the vinyl plank floor installed in my condo. It is everywhere except the kitchen and I wanted a floor that was waterproof. Functionality was the first thing and then I also like the color and the texture. It's a pretty floor. Aside from the floor being nice, the guy that led the crew is the reason that I would tell everybody to call Luna. The crew was wonderful and the installation experience was amazing.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I’ve had my whole house redone in different floorings with Luna, and what I had to experience over this last couple of months was not even comparable to the service that was provided years ago. And I know that we had different crews, everybody’s work ethic is not the same, but at the same time, Luna has a name that it has to stand for. And so, they have to have the right representation.

I’m very disappointed that nobody has reached out. I had some floors put in in my bathroom, and they had this some kind of a blow machine, and they were rolling it back-and-forth between the rooms. I just happened to notice as soon as they were leaving, and I called the office ASAP that they have to be careful because they were dealing with so much space. So, I have a little hole in my hallway, and I reported it on that day, and nobody has resolved it. There was a scratch on my floor going from the hallway into the other room, and nobody has resolved it.

Also, I’ve had appointments that people didn’t show up. It caused me to lose time off of my job, and they didn’t even have the courtesy to call to say, “Hey, we not coming today.” And then, they came in to repair in front of my patio door. The floor inside is buckling and turning. It started fading from the sun. So, it might’ve been a bad batch. But what happened was when they put that floor down, they left three boxes of materials. So, I informed the guy that I got three boxes of material downstairs. My husband took them down there. He looked at it, and wrote the job up and said, “All right, we can fix this.”

So, then they were supposed to come out on that Saturday. I understand things happen, but nobody called me. And then they rescheduled it, and I got it done on Friday. But there is a flip side to what I got done on Friday. And I’m not sure who’s held reliable. But they tore the floor up, and then the material they were gonna use was different. I had no choice but to put that down, but it doesn’t even match. I have two claims. And from day one, I had spoken to the manager. I even spoke to her on the day of, and he said he looked at the material and it’s the same numbers as what was on the floor. But he tore up all the floor, and we ain’t have any material. And nobody called me back. He told me, “I’m gonna call you right back. I’m walking over to the other side to speak to the higher superior.”

My husband says, “You know what, it’s just over there, it’s by the door. Let’s not worry about it. And then maybe after Christmas, we’ll just redo the whole floor.” But they still need to compensate me. We should’ve paid attention to make sure that that was what they left us. But they said it was our extra material. So, we showed it to the man. Before they started the job, they should’ve made sure that what that box said is what it was supposed to have been. I still have the box. But it’s not the same flooring. It’s hardwood flooring, but the hardwood floor that I have was a gloss. So, that means all that area over by my patio door and that dining area, which is like 58 square feet, is all a different type of hardwood.

Nobody’s called but then I get a bill in the mail that say, “Hey, your payment is due.” Luna should make sure that the workers that they’re bringing in are representing them. I’m going to fight paying them. My experience was awful and I have come to the conclusion that I can’t work with them. I’m not gonna recommend them to anybody.

Luna Flooring response

Karen, we're disappointed to hear that your most recent experience did not meet your expectations. We'll be further reviewing your concerns.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I needed a change from the carpet and I had laminate floors installed by Luna Flooring. My experience purchasing from them was good. I found out that Empire and Luna Flooring were the same, but I liked Luna's price. They had a good team too. During the installation, the installers were the greatest people I've ever seen worked together.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

We've purchased twice from Luna Flooring. Initially when I was looking for carpet, the first sales guy that came out was somebody that I really liked. And I liked the second one as well. He was doing what he could to give me the best price and I didn't think I would fare better if I went with Home Depot or Lowe’s. So, I went with them. The installation teams that came out were really good, too.

Luna Flooring Company Information