2. Homeowners
  3. Flooring
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.14/5

Luna Flooring offers a variety of flooring solutions, including tile, hardwood and carpet, and performs quick installations. The company offers free quotes on its website and has financing options available.

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)

Luna Flooring Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

The sales person that his name is Brian told us that because our good credit it will be 0%. And I'm checking my contract and no it's 4 years at 9.99% interest and on top of that my floor creeks everywhere. I been calling Luna customer service for a 1 month and I haven't yet an answer or a solution to my problem.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

The rep was very knowledgeable and courteous. The installation guys did great too. They were awesome, very knowledgeable, and attentive, especially to the quality and the actual look of the flooring. Since they put the luxury vinyl in though, the sound barrier portion ain't what I thought it would be. They said that sound barrier was supposed to deter the noise. It doesn’t. It's the same with my ceramic floor that I have in the kitchen. That was an extra $2,000 and I could still hear the sound of regular walking.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

Luna's cost was a little bit higher than other companies but it was convenient bringing the samples into the home and there was immediate availability to install the flooring. I had laminate flooring installed and the two workers were dedicated to getting the job done. They were very polite and respectful of my furniture that they were moving. I was very happy with the quality of their work.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

I made a great choice with the carpet that I chose. It looks good and it's durable. I'm really happy with it. Their prices are great and their services can't be beaten.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

It was Black Friday when I saw Luna Flooring as I was searching for carpet installation. They were having a pretty good sale. I was moving into a house and needed a short turnaround time. They came and quoted it pretty quick too. I liked the price so I went with them. They were professional. They followed up as well. I've had a really good experience.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

UPDATED 1/20/2021: I filed a complaint earlier about this company. After 3 and a 1/2 hours of holding someone answered the phone. I gave in my information. I asked where they were for our scheduled appointment and they literally hung up the phone on me!! This company's the most unprofessional company of ever had to deal with in my entire life. They lie. They break contracts.. They steal and their hoods are incredibly cheap.. I moved 3 rooms of furniture and goods out for these people could repair my carpet for nothing. They're a no show and again they literally hung up on me and no intention of ever coming out.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: THEIR PROVIDER) and 3 years after install carpet began to buckle as it had improperly been installed. Two years later (year 5) I asked that they please come out and tighten the carpeting which is in almost immaculate condition. I signed a contract with them that shows 2 places they will come out any time to correct any install problems or any defects in the carpeting for the LIFETIME OF THE CARPET. Every time I call they say they will call back and no one returns my call. Luna refuses to honor the contract and I assume next call I will be hung up on. I have reported this to the Maryland Consumer Protection Agency for further action. If they don't correctly tighten the carpet I will file suit to have all new carpet installed. PLEASE NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANYYYY.

Luna Flooring response

Elizabeth, we take your concerns seriously and will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your experience.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

We purchased carpet from Luna the end of May. They told us it was the best, most durable carpet they sell that’s why it was the most expensive. Within three months of the installation we noticed it was unraveling and getting fuzzy like a cotton ball. It just kept getting worse so we contacted Luna and sent them pictures. Almost a month later they responded saying this is normal to happen and it’s not warranted. NORMAL? I’ve had carpet for ten years and this never happened. My builder grade carpet that is five years old looks better than my brand new, seven month old carpet from Luna. My whole family and I have used Luna for fifteen plus years and none of us will ever use them again. Terrible customer service! Bye Luna!

Luna Flooring response

Chris, we take your concerns seriously and sincerely apologize for your experience. We're currently looking into your concerns and will be in touch with you soon.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

Carpeting was put in everything but the bedroom. The bedroom has the laminate. The rep helped me make a decision. It was good experience. Also, the installers did a good job.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

The laminate wood flooring seemed to have a good pricing and it's under warranty for a while so I went with Luna. They came in and were professional and quick. Everything was good but there are two little spots that look like they're coming up a little bit. It's not as smooth.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

Luna had a special going on that was why I decided to go with them. I had a living room and dining room carpet installed and the installation was perfect. I wish I would have went a little darker with the carpeting but the experience was great.

Luna Flooring Company Information