Call toll free
4.02/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

Luna Flooring Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Luna Flooring installed carpets and flooring in our living room, kitchen, and steps. Their sales rep was very nice. The installation went okay. I let the gal know when she called to follow up that there were still soft spots that we thought that they were going to repair in our living room, and that has not been done. When we got it put in a couple of months ago, I have called and emailed them about it, and I haven't heard any response. We have three more rooms to get carpeting and I may have to think about going to somebody else if they’re not gonna call back.

Luna Flooring response

Janice, thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that your sales experience was a positive one!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I had some carpeting done on the steps in my home and the installation went fine. I was totally satisfied. I had a bad experience with Empire, and I just should've gone to Luna first. After the holidays, I'm gonna get two more rooms done.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

I had a referral from other people that had used them. When I bought a carpet for the living room, dining room, bedrooms, the hallways and stairs, the installation went perfectly. I cannot receive a receipt from them though.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

Everything went according to plan. We had bought a carpet from them two months prior. Then I bought carpeting for the bedroom. Its quality and installation were fine. And I really liked our salesman, Steve, who was very personable.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

The carpet has a good quality and the installers were very good and quick in installing it in the upstairs of our home. The sales representative was also very efficient and friendly and helped us choose the carpet. He was knowledgeable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

My experience with Luna Flooring was great. They had what I wanted, and then I had a laminate and carpet put in. There were two installation teams. There was one for the laminate flooring and one for the carpet. They were very professional. They came right in, did what they were supposed to do and they got it done quickly. They were excellent. Overall, the quality was decent. It was good for the price. However, they needed to have a wider selection of options, particularly on the carpet. It was good for what I wanted. I got exactly what I wanted, but when I was looking in general, there should’ve been a bit more selection.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

We bought laminate flooring in March 2017 for 3 rooms in a rental property. Spent over $4,000. In September, when the tenants moved out, we realized that several of the boards were separating from each other in low traffic areas. There were also boards which were literally cracked. Additionally, there were other boards which were lifting up from the floor creating a fall hazard. Also, some of the boards were chipped....again, in low traffic areas. There were holes in the middle of some of the boards where the nails were popping up.

When I notified Luna, I was asked for photos, which were provided. They then said my warranty on installation had expired within 2 years and the damaged boards were not a product defect. They offered to have a technician come and tell me know what could be done to fix the issues, but I would have to pay $100 up front for them to come and then I could pay for the repairs. I've filed a complaint in the Better Business Bureau and if nothing can be rectified, I fully intend to take this to arbitration or file a lawsuit against them. I hope my review helps others avoid going through the same nightmare.

Luna Flooring response

Kathy,this is not the experience that we wish for our customers, and we apologize for this matter. We'll be in touch with you soon to make things right.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I had carpet installed in our living room and the installation went great. I'm satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

Some years back, I bought carpeting from Luna Flooring for my daughter's home. I was happy with it, which was why I called them, again. I bought engineered hardwood flooring and the installation went well. The flooring was not the quality that I thought it was though. I moved some things across and the flooring had indentations. If the wood was scratched, that's one thing, but indentations were not quite what I expected. Also, I specifically asked if the flooring might sound really loud and I was told no, but when you walk across the floor, it sounds like it's hollow underneath. And if you walk across them, even in house shoes that have a heavy bottom, closer to a street shoe, it clings. I'm not satisfied with the flooring.

Luna Flooring response

Tomacenna, we're disappointed to know that your floor is not meeting your expectations. We've located your order, and will be in touch with you soon to learn more.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

The quality of the carpet is fine and its installation upstairs was good. I went with Luna because of the pricing and I was trying to reach my sales agent to get additional carpet put in.

Luna Flooring Company Information