Call toll free
3.95/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

366 Luna Flooring Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 10, 2019

I wanted the carpet out of here because they hold too much dust. I looked at about three companies but Luna had been around for a long time, and I know they couldn’t do me wrong so I went with them and had them install pinewood laminate in my master bedroom, my living room and I had tiles put in my kitchen. The pinewood laminate is beautiful and I like it. It just stands out. It makes the rooms, my furniture look better. It’s easy to clean but I got to find the type of wax to put on it to make it really shine. The installation experience and the guys that did the flooring were great. They took their time and did it right, and they did it all in one day with just two guys.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Luna's sales rep did a really great job explaining the product, and then her sales manager did a very good job of negotiating the price. And then, the thing that sealed the deal was the timeliness of the installation. The installers did a great job. When they first got here, they had me meet them at the truck and confirm it was my carpet. Once they were done, they showed me around, had me confirm everything. The carpet was installed in three or four hours at the most and it all went very smoothly. The gentlemen were very respectful. They moved the furniture and moved it back in when they were done. They had me go in and look at everything and they cleaned up nicely. We were looking for something very soft and that's what we got. It's very nice and comfortable. We got a neutral tone color which matched potential wall colors. I love it. It's fantastic.

I understand the dance Luna has to do when they're trying to get as much margin as they can. But when I shopped around, and then when I went back and told them, "Hey, I'm going with this other company" and they were able to drop their price as much as they did, and as quickly as they did, that was a little upsetting. To think that I was some patsy that was gonna overpay $1500 because I didn't shop around. But I understand that's the game. I had other companies who gave me quotes similar to what my initial quote was from Luna. But when I got the other offer for so much less, that was it. I've recommended Luna Flooring.

Original review: April 8, 2019

We've considered a few flooring companies and Luna's cost was a little more than the others but close. We had laminate flooring in most of the house, picked up the carpeting, and we had tile on the dining area and the walk-in closet. The job was really good and the only problem I have is they were supposed to put oak quarter round around the dining area and the walk-in closet but they put a gray quarter round there instead. It’s in the contract that they were gonna put oak quarter round and that was supposed to be around the whole house. The part that they put it on looks great but the part where they put the gray looks like a real eyesore. It really ripped the look of the house. I called them last week but I haven’t heard from anybody since then. They don’t seem too anxious to resolve it. So, I’m dissatisfied at this point and I’ll be very dissatisfied if they leave it be.

Luna Flooring response

James, we regret to hear that you're not satisfied with your installation, and would like to know more. We'll be in touch with you shortly to start working on a resolution.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I had Luna Flooring install a carpet in the basement and upstairs in the master bedroom and hallway. The price was very good. I felt comfortable with the salesman, the price that they quoted which - was good for square-foot, and the timeframe in which they could do it. Perhaps they could could do online rather than have somebody come out to the house. I know that’s part of the customization, but just more options to quote and price online. But the installers did a great job. They were amazingly personable, professional and very helpful. That was the best part of the whole process. The project took 9 or 10 hours over two different days.

Original review: April 7, 2019

We needed to get out flooring done quick and I figured Luna Flooring would be the fastest. The rep came to my home, then we went over pricing and samples and the installers were able to come out the next day. The carpet is nice. We needed it for a flight of stairs so we didn’t need to go with the highest grade. We went somewhere in the middle and the pricing was affordable for the area that we needed it done. I was very satisfied.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: April 6, 2019

Previously, I used Luna's services for carpeting in my great room. I decided that when that wore out that I wanted to go with a hard surface instead. I have a friend at work who did her floor through Luna and she recommended Luna. I was looking for a flooring company and with the other places, I would just get the product and then I would have to install it myself. With Luna, they were fair the last time I got them for carpet. When I decided to go back to them, they were running a special wherein I would pay for the product for 1 room and I would pay $50 for each additional room. Since I was doing the majority of the house, it was a good time to go with Luna.

I went with plusher carpeting and a better pad underneath. When I stepped on what was installed, it is springy. It's nice and soft and I like it a lot. I was so amazed at the installation of the carpet as the two bedrooms took about two hours to do. I was also very happy with my choice of laminate over hardwood. They had the laminate done in one day and it looks really good. Overall, Luna did a fantastic job and I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.

Original review: April 6, 2019

Growing up in Chicagoland Area, Luna Flooring's promotions have been on for the last 30 years. Their representative called me three times because they double-booked there. I told him what colors what I wanted. He had samples inside his car, brought three samples in, my wife picked what she wanted out, wrote it up and the guy was out of here within 20 minutes. I had the stairs done in the entryway and one going downstairs to the family room which took two hours. One guy did it and he did excellent work.

Original review: April 5, 2019

We contact Luna for carpet in our bedrooms. The sale person was good. They scheduled for our carpet to be installed a week out. Upon arrival they didn't have to correct carpet. We contacted customer service right after they apologized, and lowered the price. At first we we going to go with someone else, they promised they would get the job done. They rescheduled another appointment a week out. The day has came, however this time they had the right carpet, boy was I happy... Until they said they don't have enough carpet! What is wrong with Luna! I can't deal with them. I will post negative comments everywhere about them, and tell everyone how they are lack of quality and service. All I want is my carpet! I would give them zero stars!

Luna Flooring response

Dion, we apologize for your experience, and assure you that we take your concerns seriously. We'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss this matter further.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I would recommend Luna Flooring to friends and family, if it’s necessary. I went with them because of the price. The hardwood floor I had them install at home is fantastic and meets my expectations. Also, the staff that went to do the job did a good job and were professionals. They were nice and clean. And they matched what I had in the house already, and that really come up across.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Sales rep was good. Installation of carpet went well. Installation of vinyl planks was okay until I noticed buckling in the planks. Now I can't get anybody out here to fix it. I had an appointment for repairs and they never showed up so then I had another appointment and they never showed up. I'd say that's pretty bad business.

Luna Flooring response

Wanita, we're disappointed to hear that your vinyl floor is not meeting your expectations. We've located your order, and we'll be in touch with you shortly.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I had a good experience with Luna Flooring when I had them put a laminate flooring in my living room, hallway and two bedrooms.

Original review: April 4, 2019

My brother had Luna one time, and another friend of mine had them. They had good results so I decided to give it a try. The rep's name is Matt and he did a good job. He brought the options in from the car and took his time for every one of them. I got wall-to-wall carpeting and I got a small entryway of planking. The installation people were great. I bought the best carpeting and the best of my padding. I'm still amazed by it.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I got laminate vinyl planks from Luna Flooring. I saw a neighbor with a similar flooring and just really liked the way it looked. The installers worked my whole first floor in one day. They came first thing in the morning and completed between 5:00 and 6:00 PM. They exceeded expectation and I'm enjoying my new floor. I just use our dry soft mop and then go over the flooring with a Swiffer. The flooring is much better than the gross carpeting that was there before.

Original review: April 2, 2019

Luna Flooring has good reputation and price so we got the oak floors from them. We liked the look and the durability, and we had it installed in our four rooms and the stairs. The installation took three days and it went very smoothly. They were here on time, always very promptly and they worked extremely hard although we have large rooms and quite the challenge was the stairs in the landing. The first two days there were three people and the last day, there were two people and they did the stairs. I love the way the floor looks and everything was done with the minimum amount of fuss and inconvenience to us, considering the amount of space that had to be uprooted. And I have very elderly people in the house as well as a child. One of the days, it was raining all day and even with that, there was minimum amount of dirt. I cannot compliment them enough on their work.

However, the sales guy was way too eager to sell. He did not go through the things that he should have gone through with me more in-depth when the installers came in. When he came in, we were already sold. We already made a decision. So, he should've warned us about some things, but he didn't. For example, he said that the wood could be installed the same day, which was not the case at all. The wood had to sit here for a week till it acclimatized, which was a big thing because we ran around like mad people, clearing out the drawers and the cabinets and moving breakables, which didn't have to happen because we had a whole week to do it. So, he needn't have had to make things sound better than they had to in order to do the sale. That was not necessary. Because the reality of installing brand-new floors in the house where you live in such a huge area is a big upheaval and there is no escaping that.

Original review: April 1, 2019

We have woods for 18 years and our daughter is getting married in May, so we wanted to update the house. We got carpet installed through Luna. We went with the lower cost. We already had the carpet picked out from another company but they gave us a better price. We knew the installers made a mistake upstairs when we looked before they left. We were surprised because they were here so long but they took care of that mistake right then and there as opposed to saying they had to come back. It was impressive to us. It took them another half hour to fix that after a very long day.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Luna Flooring was good and we would use them again. We chose them because of the quality of the carpet and the timing of when they were available to put it in. We wanted white and there were four different whites we could pick from. We ended up picking the most expensive and the nicest one and the installation went fine. Give them a try.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Luna Flooring did a good job. I got some oak flooring on the stairs and upstairs hallway, and carpeted four bedrooms. The prices were good and the samples the reps showed me were of good quality. Everything about the installation went fine. The carpeting went in in one day, and the wood went in in a day and a half. We upgraded because we're putting my daughter's house up for sale. It sold the first day it was listed, so it worked good. Also, we got more than the asking price so I was happy with it.

Original review: March 28, 2019

LUNA has horrible customer service and follow up. They attribute any issues with your flooring to SITE issues which means that is will not be covered under the warranty. It's been 2-3 years of back and forth and our hardwood flooring issue still not resolved. We are experience gaping in our wood flooring and they are attributing it to humidity. When we purchased the floors, we were never told that we should purchase a humidifier. We were also told by their inspector that the wood species is not good in certain environments, another thing LUNA failed to disclose. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS.

Luna Flooring response

Mrs. Thomas, we're disappointed to hear about your experience, and assure you that we take your concerns seriously. We'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I had carpets installed by Luna in bedrooms, closets, the stairs and the hallway of my home. Their guy came out in he was awesome and I liked the color of their carpet. I also had a good experience during the installation. Thus far, the carpet has met my expectations.

Original review: March 28, 2019

Luna Flooring did my bottom floor with the wood-like floor and I had them install a carpet this time. And so, I got the upstairs and the stairs covered. Their reps were very civilized. They came in, did the work and did it to my liking. And during the contract negotiations, everything went smoothly. The overall quality of the flooring is great. I'd definitely recommend Luna Flooring.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I've used Luna Flooring three times. I considered them before the first time, and I was satisfied, so I kept using them. A person comes out and does the measurement. I've had a couple of different gentlemen and they're very personable. The installers have all been great too. They work hard, do the edging really well and don't ever leave a mess. Every room has furniture in it, so they make sure they move the furniture from one side, move it over back on the new floor and they have never scratched it. I get 3/4" hardwood, so it's very durable and it stays nice and shiny. It holds up well to traffic and some of the first ones still look brand new. I keep on taking the same flooring and same color each time, so I must be I'm satisfied with it. Also, the price has always been very good and reasonable. Luna Flooring does a good job and I would recommend them.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I looked at Home Depot and a couple other places, and Luna Flooring had the best service for what I was willing to spend. I had them install a carpet in the stairway and hallway at my home. I picked this carpet because of its color and durability. The installation was very good. One person came to measure. It was a tricky install because I have a very old house. The measurements were done perfectly and the install was very quick and easy.

In my purchasing experience, it seemed like there was a lot of room for negotiation, which I was able to negotiate. But that surprised me, and it was kinda makes you wonder if you’re still paying too much even after you negotiate. So, I was surprised that that was sort of how their sales process worked. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I've used Luna before. Then I've had them do a carpet in the upper level bedroom. The customer service rep that came out was great. He listened to what I wanted, and with the same color of the carpet. He was able to find that carpet again even though there wasn’t a stock at that time. And then, when the contractors came out, I didn’t know they were up there working. So, they did very well. They were in and out in three hours. The quality of work was excellent and the cost was reasonable.

Original review: March 20, 2019

Initially, I was going to do the whole flooring job myself but once I figured out the material and the warranty, I figured that it might be worthwhile paying the extra money to go with Luna. I was told not to do laminate because the water will pull up wood later on. Also, some things are going to take some wear and tear. I figured I'd go with vinyl, considering the thickness. I had it installed in the kitchen and in the dining room, and that was fine. The problem was that I found out after the fact that there was a defect. They had put underlayment down in the dining room and I don’t know if one spot wasn’t hacked down right but when you walked over it, you could feel it moving underneath. That aside, they did a beautiful job. So I don’t understand why those guys screwed up.

Then I was chasing after Luna Flooring for about a month. It was not easy to talk to somebody. But everything’s fine now. Someone came out and fixed it in about two hours. He had to pull the floor all up over in that area and check it all. He did a good job and I'm happy. The flooring has also very much so met our expectations and Luna's image is a little better. I guess they know enough to make the customer happy.

Original review: March 19, 2019

Updated on 03/19/2019: Update from last night's post*** Didn’t hear from Luna today either so I decided to call customer service for the last time before taking further action. I was finally able to get into contact with the supervisor James who was the original person who gave me the deal. When I questioned him regarding getting my entire refund James placed me on hold and returned two min later and told me "per Ernesto in cancellation Dept, my refund will be mailed on March 22nd." I thanked James and told him I was sorry that we could not do business due to the several communication problems and I was no longer wanting carpet. I will give it a few days to receive the check if not I will go with further actions and more reviews. Prayerfully Ernesto and James are men of their words. Let’s see if they really resolve customer issues.

Original Review: I was hoping to give a great review after purchasing Luna carpeting. I have had the worst experience in my life with a company that is supposed to be giving you a service. I ordered carpeting for two rooms in my home. I gave a deposit and signed the contract. The very next day I contacted my salesperson, Tiffany to let her know that I was changing my mind and only wants it one room of carpet. She did not get back with me until the next day, day one of my contract. I asked her to find out pricing for the one room prior to coming out because it fit was ridiculously priced. I would need to cancel. Tiffany never got back with me so I called her on Tuesday which was the third day, last day that I had to cancel.

She still did not respond, so I called customer service. I explain to customer service my concern and that Day was my last day to cancel and she informed me that I had three business days which meant Wednesday would be the date that I could cancel. I told her I was waiting for an estimate for the one room of carpeting that I only desired at this time. She transferred me to the installation apartment. I spoke with Ernest who informed me that my price could only be cut in half for a very small 182 ft.² bedroom. During their conversation Ernest was very rude, interruptive, and would not allow me to speak at all. He refused to listen to the situation that I was trying to explain to him. He could not answer any questions regarding my pricing, but he was able to give me pricing?

He told me I need to reach out to my sales person because he had no details. Sounds like a sham to me. How can you give me pricing but you don’t know what square foot I have, or help how much you’re charging me per square foot? I told him I sure will cancel the installation and I want to cancel the carpeting. I then contacted Tiffany via text which I have still in my phone, and also I called her directly and left her a voicemail because of course she didn’t answer the phone. I then called customer service yet again who informed me that she would have someone to contact me because of my cancellation request. I don’t know or understand why someone has to continue to call me back when I simply want to cancel. Two days later Tiffany, my sales person finally contacted me via text calling herself telling me off because I cancel and change my mind again regarding getting carpet.

I have a very rude text message in my phone from her telling me I have the Audacity to change my mind considering the great deal that I was given and that they were “jumping through hoops” to please me. To put icing on the cake it is now the very next week and I still have not heard from anyone from customer service. So I called again tonight. The young lady, Alfred told me that she showed my order was canceled but that I would not be getting a refund because I failed to respond within the timeframe allowed to cancel. Really, are you kidding me! I am seeking resolution to this issue regarding my deposit. Please contact Me so that we can resolve this issue expeditiously.

Luna Flooring response

Renee, we regret to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more, thank you.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I had carpet installed by Luna Flooring. I liked their pricing, timing and their pink carpet. That carpet was part of a package that was available to be installed right away too. Since getting it, I've been happy with the product.

Original review: March 16, 2019

The only thing that I don't like about Luna Flooring is that they don't give anybody a chance to look around, so they should be the last people that somebody should even consider if they're getting flooring. One of the persons came in probably last summer and we just started looking. I had to take the deal that day or not take it at all. So, I have no idea whether I got a good deal or not. Other than that, the flooring we got from them met my expectations. We had carpet and luxury vinyl tiles installed in the kitchen, living room, hallway, and three bedrooms. I chose those products since I have a dog and so far, I like the durability and the way they look. They're easy to clean too.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Luna's salesman was very knowledgeable and his price was on target. He wasn't a hard sell and I was very happy wit him. I had them install luxury vinyl flooring in my family room and hallway and everything went well. However, I would have liked to get a couple of extra pieces that they were opening in the event that I have any damage. They cleaned up too well and took everything. Still, everything has been fine.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I had Luna Flooring install carpet in my home. The first two times, they installed it in my bedroom and the stairs. The installation was great and I liked the color of what they put in. Their reps were very helpful and pleasant. They were on time and I couldn't have asked for better help.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I saw Luna’s commercial on TV and they had a good deal where you pay for one and you get the other floor for 50 bucks. I called them and the guy came out and gave me a good price. I was happy with it so I thought of going with them instead of calling other people. I was very busy and I didn’t have time to have people come to my house. However, Luna should have the salesman bring samples when they come to your house. Home Depot has wood samples. I don’t want them to have a book because you can't lay a book down on the floor. I was kinda ticked off about the guy. I was gonna buy a floor from them and he told me to go to Home Depot for samples. Nevertheless, it was a fair deal and I told them to put the floors in.

I had them install hardwood floors in my kitchen, family room, foyer, powder room and mudroom. The people who came for the installation was a Mexican crew and although they couldn’t speak English, they were extremely hard workers. They got there at 10 o’clock and didn’t leave until the job was done. They did a great job. However, I noticed the other day that there was a scratch in my floor. I wish I would've noticed it at the time they put it in. It was kinda dark and I didn’t notice it until the light hit it.

Luna Flooring Company Information