2. Homeowners
  3. Flooring
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.44/5

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)

Luna Flooring Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

Luna had the best price for the timeframe that I needed. They installed vinyl plank flooring and the flooring is excellent. The installation guys were great and everything went great, too.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I was a third time customer of Luna and have spent about $10,000 with your company in the past 4 years. Between lack of installation and then lying about installation, lack of follow up, having to tell the same story at least 10 times, a wall hanging being broken and getting the runaround, I am disgusted. It has been a month and nothing has been resolved. It is a shame, the carpet looks great, but the customer service and lack of knowledge is horrible. I’d think as a returning customer or just a human in general, I’d be treated better.

Luna Flooring response

Natalie, we regret to hear that your most recent experience did not meet your expectations. We sincerely apologize, and will be looking further into your concerns.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I purchased vinyl flooring from Luna January of 2019 costing $5,000. Late May early June I noticed the floor was buckling at the ends. I called Luna to see if they could make it right and they sent out a manager to inspect it. When that manager was in my home he told me he thought it was a manufacturer defect. He wrote in his report that it was an installation problem. Luna wanted to replace only the boards that were affected. They told me if I contacted a third party certified flooring expert they would respect his report and go with this recommendation. I did that paying out of my pocket $275. The third party inspectors report said the kitchen area that the floor was installed in is too sunny and hot for a vinyl product. If it was replaced with the same product it would happen again. Luna's recommendation was for me to put up window darkening curtains.

I called the Luna customer service every two to three weeks for the next 7 months trying to come up with a resolution. Not only are they not willing to resolve the issue by correcting the problem and going with the third-party inspectors recommendation like they promised but they don't even call you back. The customer representative said her manager Ellen would call me at least three times that I spoke with her but Ellen never called me. At this point I would never recommend Luna to anyone. I wish they would pick up my floor and give me my money back. Please feel free to contact me I will tell you everything you want to know about Luna and their customer service.

Luna Flooring response

James, we sincerely regret to hear about your experience, and assure you that we take your concerns seriously. We'll be in touch with you soon to start working on a resolution.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Luna sale people recommended me the luxury vinyl floor planks. I decided to purchase the product for my entire living room area, my son’s room and kitchen area last year 2019. This luxury vinyl floor plank product is a SCAM. The contractor from Luna did a horrible job the whole entire areas. I am so ANGRY, UPSET with this company. I had this product installed last year way back in July and my floor pop open. The entire living room area, my son’s room and kitchen area are wobbling when walking on the floor.

So, I called Luna and someone from this company came and told my husband that this how luxury vinyl floor planks. They tend to wobble and THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO. So, if this is a case why doesn’t sale people told me since first time, we purchased it. Why they scammed us almost $7,000 of product price and my floor and service were terrible. I am disappointed and this company is reported to the Bureau of Consumer Complaint and I am filing a consumer complaint for the product that they scammed me. Luna will be hearing from me good one. I promised.

Luna Flooring response

Chanbopha, we never want our customers to be disappointed with their product purchase, and we regret to hear that your flooring is not meeting your expectations. We'll be following up with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

To whom it may concern. This is regarding Luna Flooring. We had vinyl floor put down on November 26th. The flooring was not payed right. They put white caulking in the doorways and did not know how to fix the doorways and admitted that salesman said floor would not scratch. Told him had to make sure it doesn’t because of our dog. We have scratches been. The installers did not speak English. Asked for another crew that spoke English to come out and the next two times they sent Someone it was the same crew and the crew leader is very intimidating and would not leave until I wrote a note and signed a paper saying he could speak good English because I told the company he could not speak good English.

We paid 6000 dollars for this vinyl. They are not backing their guarantee or trying to fix the problem. Supervisor will not even answer a phone or call a person back. Her name is Melissa. My floor looks terrible. My crown molding is not right and the white caulking is horrible looking. I will never ever recommend this company and I feel like the only remedy to fix this is problem gonna be to seek a lawyer.

Luna Flooring response

Eugene, this is not the experience that we wish for our customers, and we sincerely apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I would NEVER use this company again. They called and gave us a 2 hour install window and were 4 hours late. They then RAN OUT OF CARPET! The installers said it happens ALL THE TIME. I called several people none of whom could help me. They continued to say someone would call me back NO ONE did. I had to spend 2 days and countless hours on the phone before getting a date for them to finish our carpet that we already PAID FOR! They literally collected the money and left the job half complete. I escalated calls up to top managers who offered me $100 off for the inconvenience. - What an insult on a $4,000 job. They then gave me incorrect phone numbers, transferred me to lines that I sat on hold for hours with no one answering and were flat out RUDE. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!!

Luna Flooring response

Stacey, we sincerely regret to hear that your installation did not go as planned. We take your concerns seriously and will be in touch with you shortly.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

First they canceled a date that they selected. Then they finally came. They never mentioned they had to put a corner bead of 3/4" round all along our molding. It looks hacked in, but that's not even close to the worst part. They did my son's room and completely ripped off the baseboard heat from the wall and never even told us about it. Screws sticking out of the baseboard in my autistic son's room. After dodging our calls and emails and the lad on their website who texts when you talk to them constantly just cutting me off, we finally were able to get a hold of them. They basically told us it's our fault and should have expected damage, and the lady on the phone (not a plumber) doesn't understand why a licensed plumber would have to drain the system to reattach. Clearly because he's the professional who doesn't want to flood our house if the pipe breaks from bending back and forth, but ya the secretary knows best I'm sure.

Will never ever use them again. I work in construction and will make sure no contractor or homeowner will ever, ever, even consider them as an option. Completely ridiculous. If I had even the slightest amount of time on my hands I'd contact the news. Such a simple fix for such a big company. Yet they think they are better than you, and once they get your money they treat you like scum. I highly suggest you go with absolutely any other company on the planet. Home Depot. Lowe's. Mom and pop shops. They will all at least treat you with respect and dignity. Not leaving exposed screws in an autistic child's room without even letting you know they did it. I'm in complete awe that any business would ever conduct themselves this way. A true joke. If possible I would have given negative stars. Not worth it. Go somewhere else.

Luna Flooring response

Robert, this is not the experience that we wish for our customers, and we sincerely apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Set up for a Luna territory manager to come out for a quote on 1-9-2020. He showed up, seemed pretty knowledgeable and showed us the flooring they had. We picked out vinyl plank and he said they could do it. Figured I'd finance since it was an option. Signed papers and set a date for 1-11-2020 at 900am which pleased us and we were excited for new floors. So Friday night we moved all the furniture out of the room was an empty room for installers. At 830am got a voice recording confirming appointment which stated crew would be at location around an hour or two. We was getting excited.

I got phone call about 10 from strange number I answered and said hello twice and they hung up, was it the installer? Wasn't sure. But at 1030am not hearing anything from luna my girlfriend called their headquarters. She was told that installers van broke down. We would get a call when they knew what was going on. Stuff happens. But at 130pm we called again to find out something since we didn't hear anything. Of course they didn't have a clue on how long. But gave us a number for the regional office. So we called spoke to a guy he informed us he didn't have knowledge of any of his installers van breaking down so he put us on hold. He came back and stated was broke down and if he knew earlier he would have sent another crew to get material out of the van but it's only 200pm you still can but sounds like the communication in this company is non existent.

Now after like 8 different calls to both numbers dealing with people that is reading whatever is typed under remarks for your address. Got a call from regional. He said he was sending another crew to get material and they would be here within an hour. Great something going right again, Not at all. I was even close on that assumption. Crew of 2 gets here about 340pm in a van that looked like it shouldn't be on the road. But they are here. Guy carries in a box of flooring and one 8' piece of threshold. He said his van broke down. Ok same crew as original I guess? Asked him if he more threshold and he looked at me and said no. I then showed him the job he's supposed to do with flooring which involved 5 doorways and he didn't have enough materials. Then he gets his level out for the floor. Older house not going to have complete level floors. And I know my floors are not completely level.

Then I watch him record while he is got the level but he's got his hand at back of the level on carpet and pushing down. Ok check however you want I guess. So he calls someone at luna then hands me his phone. She states floors are not getting done to unlevel but same sentence she asked me if I wanted him to start the room and wait for other material? Really no I don't want a noncompleted room seriously? Meantime we are just frustrated over the whole day.

So Monday comes. Haven't heard anything from luna. Here we go again. We have to make the calls to them. Where is customer service? Not with this company. So after leaving messages and no return calls we get in touch with a lady that supposed to be in charge of the crew. Stated floors are too unlevel for the flooring we picked. Stated we'd have to set another appointment for other options. OK so the regional manager doesn't know anything about flooring? He looked at the floor. He measured the room and hallway. We picked out the flooring but he couldn't tell us the flooring wasn't going to work? Ok they ran my credit. I have to schedule for the sales guy to come out again so I scheduled it Monday and was set for Tuesday between 6-8 pm on 1-14-2020.

On Tuesday my girlfiend stated women from luna called her and was going to call me. I waited an hour and decided to call her. So I called and she stated management said they wasn't going to do my floor? My girlfriend and I decided we was changing products so once the sales guy showed up we would pick other products. But while we was sitting there she said she was going to confirm the appointment. Wow to our surprise it was canceled so we called and found out it was canceled by a rep. I messaged the lady and ask why it was canceled and no response once again from this company. Need to go back to whatever job they came from without customer service & communication. Now I'll just receive a sorry notification from this review trying to make it look like they care.

Luna Flooring response

Kevin, we regret to hear that your installation did not take place as planned. We'll be further reviewing your concerns.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I had carpeting installed into a basement of a home, and I went with Luna based on a previous installation that they had done and the overall value. The rep knew exactly what I needed, had the correct samples and colors and was able to get it all taken care of within about an hour. The installers were very nice, cordial and they cleaned up after. It looked very good when they were done and I was very happy. The carpet feels good and I like the color.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I just had a Luna sales representative, Scott **, over to my house since I'm buying a new carpet, and I was SO impressed with his INCREDIBLE service, knowledge and customer-centered approach that I wanted to write a review! Luna has a very wide variety of options (more than their sister company, Empire), and Scott was EXTREMELY knowledgable about every one of them, what the current trends are, product details, padding options, installation-related preparation tips, and lots of other questions I had -- he is clearly an expert, and just an overall amazing human! Sales representatives are the face of the Luna brand, so I just wanted to write in to say Scott was the best sales rep I've ever had the pleasure of working with! Thank you Scott! You rock!!! :)

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Luna did a pretty good job. But they laid the flooring in the opposite direction that the wood goes. I should have picked it up when they were laying it down because our other flooring in the house goes in a different direction. This is such a small little porch area so it wasn't a big deal. But if we were doing a big kitchen or a big room and they did it, I might have to ask them to come out and put it back in. The installer should have brought the subject up. But other than that, it was fine. We didn't have any problems. They were very efficient. They did the work. They were very professional, and pleasant people to work with. The cost was competitive with other pricing that we have received.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

The installers and the salespeople at Luna that I had at the time of delivery were very good and excellent. The installers knew what they were doing. They worked very efficient and well-organized as a team. The salesperson knew what he was talking about. But the girl from Empire that came out didn't know what she was talking about. I'm not a company installer, but I sure do know how to measure things and she didn’t. She wasn’t well-trained in the position she held. Luna told me to call and I did and asked the time they were gonna install tomorrow. They told me to call the next day at 6 o'clock to find out roughly when. I called the following day and they didn't even have an order. And then the sales representative said they were loading the truck at that time. He had to handle the day of installation. So somewhere along the line, the right hand didn’t know what the left hand was doing. But that was the only bad thing about Luna.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I had my hallway and dining room floor laid with a laminated tile, and I had my living room with carpet. I had considered Empire, but they called and it was too high. The guys at Luna were friendly and the salesman was really nice. He took time in telling me what’s going on, telling me about the specials and he told me, “I’m gonna bring you the color and you let me know if you like it.” He was real suggestive on the coloring. They had patience and they weren’t rushing. Great conversation, great experience. Installation was great as well. They didn’t take all day, did the day they came in and it looked beautiful when they were done. It was really nice and I really enjoyed it.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

December 2019 I contacted Luna Flooring to get laminate flooring in my bedroom, powder-room and den. The installers came on time and started to get to work immediately. I noticed that they were finishing because the installers started packing up their equipment. However, I noticed that my bedroom was not finished. I asked why would you just pack up and leave without first telling me that the job was incomplete. The installers spoke very little English. To make matters worst I wanted this completed before Christmas because I was having guest. Well, that didn't happen. The sales rep became MIA (missing in action).

Poor, poor customer services. I am really disappointed and will never use Luna/Empire Floors again. I have a house full of guest coming for Xmas and I plan to show them the half ass job done by Luna/Empire Flooring, so that they will never give them business and and can pass the work onto others regarding my experience. WARNING DO NOT USE LUNA/EMPIRE Flooring.

Luna Flooring response

Thomas, we regret to hear that your installation did not go as planned. We take your concerns seriously and would be in touch with you shortly to start working on a resolution.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I had Luna Flooring do two rooms with vinyl planks. The salesman seemed to know his product and was friendly enough. Moreover, the installation went well. The installers accomplished what they had promised in the time and they did a good job. Everything came out well and it’s exactly what I expected. Luna Flooring is what they advertised.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

We had carpet installed by Luna Flooring in our home. They had the type of carpet I initially bought and also the price was reasonable. The installation guys were great. They did everything I needed them to do and the carpet is nice and neat. They removed all the things that needed to be removed and also they put things back where they’re supposed to be. So, I’m impressed with those guys.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Luna Flooring did some work for me prior and I purchased another flooring in November, before Thanksgiving. I had them install hardwood in the dining, the foyer and the hallway. I like the color that I picked. It was like a light tan and it's really beautiful. The flooring is wonderful and the installation was good. However, when they had to pick up ceramic tiles, there were only two guys. It should have been at least four for the work that they had to do and put the floor in. It was a lot of work for two people. Still, they did a great job.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Everything was good with Luna Flooring. My carpenter recommended them. I needed something simple to replace a 20-year old carpet. I got a simple carpet and it was installed in some of the downstairs rooms, and then I did another flooring in other rooms. It’s fine so far.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I got a light brown carpet from them and its installation in the whole third floor went well. Everything was perfect.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

We had some hardwood, carpet and luxury vinyl tile installed in our home from Luna Flooring, and the cost has been good.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I like the speed and ease with which it takes to get a flooring planned and put it down through Luna Flooring. They were really easy to use. I purchased a midgrade carpet, something that they have in stock. I didn’t need anything super fancy and I just needed a solid carpet but something that gets a lot of good wear and tear. It's a good carpet and it's wearing well so far.

It was installed in my home in four bedrooms and a hallway. Their customer service was excellent as well and when the measurer came in, he was very professional and got everything measured. Also, the date that I gave them to install got modified and they were able to adapt to that quite easily. When they said they could do it in a day, I believed they could. But at the time, I needed to get some contract work accomplished before they came in. I needed to get some other painters and stuff through the rest of the house and didn’t want to jeopardize the carpet. So there was a delay of four weeks, but that was my doing. Other than that, the installation guys did a great job. There were a couple of little scuff marks that they could have touched up, but as it was, I had painters coming, so I went and took care of that. All in all, everything was as advertised and my experience was pretty straightforward.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I hired Luna to complete laminate flooring in 3 bedrooms a hallway, family room and dining room. Luna successfully completed the flooring in the bedrooms and hallways and family room. As far as the dining room, the installer managed to cut the carpet too short. Therefore leaving a 2 inch gap between the dining and living room floor. The hard flooring specialist who cut the carpet too short stated that she can't fix the issue because she's not a carpet specialist. Luna sent a carpet specialist and he stated because we have floor to ceiling windows he's unable to stretch the carpet with the power stretcher because the stretcher would needs to sit under the window..

So the gap remains, Luna has not reached out to me to either assist me, apologize to me, offer to replace my carpet at all. I have talked to several reps and not single person apologized or offered a resolution. Oh and my "in-home sales consultant" Aaron ** (if that's even his real name) has completely vanished. I am more than unsatisfied with the handling of my issue.

Luna Flooring response

Tenee, we've located your account and will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your experience. Unfortunately, we did not receive the video you mentioned. You may email your video to care@luna.com. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I hated my old floor. I had vinyl strips that look like wood, and after 14 years, it didn’t look too hard. I had it covered with waterproof laminate from Luna, and I like this one because it looks like wood. It’s rough and I like the color. The lady that sold it was very nice and the installers were great too. The installation took longer than I expected, but I had a lot of flooring to cover and a lot of cutting out.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Luna Flooring's rep was knowledgeable. He gave and showed me the type of products that I was looking for. And he was not a pressure salesman so it was a very nice visit. Moreover, their pricing was better. The installers did an excellent job installing laminate flooring and carpet for my home. The installation and the finish look great.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

The Luna Flooring rep was pleasant and a good salesman. However, there was a delay with the carpet installation, but the ones that eventually installed it were very professional. The whole house was being done and we could only move so much at a time. My son and my cousin were there, and instead of telling them, "I need you to move this,” the installers called back their office and rescheduled because there were things that still needed to be moved.

The second time, they didn’t think there was enough carpet. But then, they said it was best to put the vinyl down first anyway, that way the carpet can be tight when they eventually put it down. With that, the vinyl plank flooring got put down first. The third time around was a charm, the two gentlemen that came and installed the carpet were great. When they were ready to get to a section where things still needed to be moved, they said, “Can y’all move this now? I’ll be starting this in about 30 minutes.” I like that the carpet has got a good cushion to it. The vinyl is new and I like it, but it’s different.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I had carpet installed through Luna Flooring and I love it. It’s perfect. I had three installers for my living room and stuff that I did first, and then the next week, two people came and did my bedroom, and everything was good.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

I got a carpet and padding from Luna Flooring and there was a variety of quality product to choose from. We were able to settle on one that we really liked. They have excellent service from the seller and also have high quality representation on the installers -- very professional, very courteous, got in and got out. They did everything they were supposed to do.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

My sister had recommended using Luna Flooring to replace the carpeting in her old home. I wasn't home for the sales, but my husband was. They called me to get my input because they had a question about something and they seemed to be very kind. The installation team was very kind professional, and fast. Moreover, they cleaned up after themselves. I love the new carpet.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

I was considering other places so as not to go to Luna, but then I decided to go there anyway just to check it out. I was comparing prices and Luna came through. My representative was excellent. I had carpeting installed in my home and aside from a couple of spots where I feel something sharp sticking out, I like everything about it. And I love its color.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

Luna Flooring installed carpet and tiles in my home. I also went and got other estimates from other brands, but Luna was the only one that would move my furniture. Then, the installation team was great and quick. My new flooring is perfect and Luna is good.

Luna Flooring Company Information