2. Homeowners
  3. Flooring
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.81/5

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)

Luna Flooring Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

My experience with Luna Flooring was very good. I went with them because of their price. I had vinyl plank flooring and carpeting installed in the living room, kitchen, dining room and bedroom. The installation went very well and they did the hard floor one day, the carpet the next day.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I had a fine experience purchasing from Luna Flooring. I had laminate floors installed in three bedrooms and it absolutely met my expectations. The installation was perfect. It was good experience, overall.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I had several people that come out and Luna Flooring's presentation and price were the best. The carpet and floor in the bedroom was the expectation that they presented to me. Its installation was quick and professionally done. I’m just concerned that after I bought it, I’ve see an advertisement where they had a sale and I didn’t get it.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

Everything went as expected with Luna Flooring. I had them install carpet in my living room. Now everything looks fine and the carpet looks like it's of decent quality. It was a good experience working with Luna.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Luna Flooring installed carpets and flooring in our living room, kitchen, and steps. Their sales rep was very nice. The installation went okay. I let the gal know when she called to follow up that there were still soft spots that we thought that they were going to repair in our living room, and that has not been done. When we got it put in a couple of months ago, I have called and emailed them about it, and I haven't heard any response. We have three more rooms to get carpeting and I may have to think about going to somebody else if they’re not gonna call back.

Luna Flooring response

Janice, thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that your sales experience was a positive one!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I had some carpeting done on the steps in my home and the installation went fine. I was totally satisfied. I had a bad experience with Empire, and I just should've gone to Luna first. After the holidays, I'm gonna get two more rooms done.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

I had a referral from other people that had used Luna Flooring. When I bought a carpet for the living room, dining room, bedrooms, the hallways and stairs, the installation went perfectly. I cannot receive a receipt from them though.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

Everything went according to plan. We had bought a carpet from them two months prior. Then I bought carpeting for the bedroom. Its quality and installation were fine. And I really liked our salesman, Steve, who was very personable.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

The carpet has a good quality and the installers were very good and quick in installing it in the upstairs of our home. The sales representative was also very efficient and friendly and helped us choose the carpet. He was knowledgeable.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

My experience with Luna Flooring was great. They had what I wanted, and then I had a laminate and carpet put in. There were two installation teams. There was one for the laminate flooring and one for the carpet. They were very professional. They came right in, did what they were supposed to do and they got it done quickly. They were excellent. Overall, the quality was decent. It was good for the price. However, they needed to have a wider selection of options, particularly on the carpet. It was good for what I wanted. I got exactly what I wanted, but when I was looking in general, there should’ve been a bit more selection.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

We bought laminate flooring in March 2017 for 3 rooms in a rental property. Spent over $4,000. In September, when the tenants moved out, we realized that several of the boards were separating from each other in low traffic areas. There were also boards which were literally cracked. Additionally, there were other boards which were lifting up from the floor creating a fall hazard. Also, some of the boards were chipped....again, in low traffic areas. There were holes in the middle of some of the boards where the nails were popping up.

When I notified Luna, I was asked for photos, which were provided. They then said my warranty on installation had expired within 2 years and the damaged boards were not a product defect. They offered to have a technician come and tell me know what could be done to fix the issues, but I would have to pay $100 up front for them to come and then I could pay for the repairs. I've filed a complaint in the Better Business Bureau and if nothing can be rectified, I fully intend to take this to arbitration or file a lawsuit against them. I hope my review helps others avoid going through the same nightmare.

Luna Flooring response

Kathy,this is not the experience that we wish for our customers, and we apologize for this matter. We'll be in touch with you soon to make things right.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I had carpet installed in our living room and the installation went great. I'm satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

Some years back, I bought carpeting from Luna Flooring for my daughter's home. I was happy with it, which was why I called them, again. I bought engineered hardwood flooring and the installation went well. The flooring was not the quality that I thought it was though. I moved some things across and the flooring had indentations. If the wood was scratched, that's one thing, but indentations were not quite what I expected. Also, I specifically asked if the flooring might sound really loud and I was told no, but when you walk across the floor, it sounds like it's hollow underneath. And if you walk across them, even in house shoes that have a heavy bottom, closer to a street shoe, it clings. I'm not satisfied with the flooring.

Luna Flooring response

Tomacenna, we're disappointed to know that your floor is not meeting your expectations. We've located your order, and will be in touch with you soon to learn more.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

The quality of the carpet is fine and its installation upstairs was good. I went with Luna because of the pricing and I was trying to reach my sales agent to get additional carpet put in.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

The salesman Jeff came 20 minutes late from a 2 hour window! We told him what we wanted, baseboards removed, old flooring down to the Luron. He said no problem! Gave us a price we agreed. The installers came we told them about removing the old flooring and Luran and they said no Vinyl flooring only!!!! So of course we tried to explain that the new flooring would be too high for our doors and entry ways. No use. They tore up the old vinyl and started laying down the Planks.. Needless to say there was a Giant mess after they left.. Sawdust everywhere!!! My advice to anyone get it in Writing!!! Do not assume what the salesman tells you is a fact!! We will not ever recommend Luna!!

Luna Flooring response

Juanita, this is not the experience that we wish for our customers, and we apologize for this matter. We'll be in touch with you soon to make things right.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

I had waterproof Pergo floors put down through Luna completely throughout my whole entire first floor of my townhouse. The guy who came out to my house was fantastic. He was a wonderful person. And then, from there, I didn’t know what to do so I called back the main number to say, “Hey, I found a better pricing and you guys ended up matching it, so I went with you all.” I didn’t realize that I had to go back to the salesman that came to my house. So, I think they need to be a little bit more crystal clear about things. But I like the flooring. It looks really nice. I had a hard time understanding the installation guys, they spoke very broken English. But other than that, they did a great job. They were done in one day.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

I made an appointment with Luna Flooring and had the guy come out to give me an estimate. When I made an appointment, I told him that I had to work that day and I couldn’t be home until 3:30. He said, “No problem. We'll put you in for a 4 o’clock appointment,” thinking, okay. Maybe if he was telling that I can have an appointment time, I must be able to have an appointment time. I got to work the next morning at 7:30, my phone rang, and they were coming to my house. They were on their way, and I was like, “No, I'm not home. I have an appointment in the afternoon.” They said, “No, we don’t give appointments.” I was like, “Well, your guy gave me an appointment.”

Then I tried to get in touch with him three times and he never returned my calls. And they wouldn’t accommodate my later time that I needed that day, so I had to wait and take more time off from work so that I could get a timeframe that currently works for Luna Flooring instead of me, the customer. The flooring is fine, just the process to get it done was a **. But the installers were really nice, helpful and moved all my furniture. They were great.

Luna Flooring response

Stephanie, thank you for making us aware of your experience. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we'll be looking into your concerns.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

After hearing about Luna Flooring from a friend, we went straight for them. We got carpet for the living room and we like its durability because we have pets. Also, the carpet is extremely soft and we would be doing more. We were very pleased.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

We were moving, so we needed somebody to come in and do the carpet and replace the carpet in the house. Luna Flooring was the fastest among other companies in terms of getting to our home the soonest. I had the flooring installed in the living room, dining room, three bedrooms, a den, and the family room. The quality isn't the best, but the cost was pretty good. The guys that came out did a good job as well. I would go to them again.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

In the kitchen, we had some vinyl tile, and in the rest of the house, we had the wood-looking vinyl planks. The quality was excellent and it went well when they put it in. It took them two days to do the house. If we had to do it again, we'll probably go with Luna Flooring again. They gave us a better price. But I need to call them back and have them check a couple of tiles that may have come loose.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I purchased laminate flooring from Luna and everything went great. I had it installed upstairs and I love it. The installation team was awesome.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

This has been the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! I found these guys on HomeAdvisor and I wish the website never existed. It started out horrible from day 1. The first crew arrived at my home at the last second of their two-hour window. They finally come inside and they notice that I've got a glued down floor. They installed then tells me that he does not have the correct tools to take up the current floor. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

So we have to reschedule. The second crew shows up... AGAIN at the end of the 2-hour window. They finally get to work, taking up the floors. Initially, I was told by the sales rep that this would be a 1-day job. It took the guy 1 day to take up half the flooring that I had. The installers seemed to know what they were doing, but they managed to get all kinds of hand smudges all over my freshly painted walls.

So they finally install these cheap floating floors. Granted, I was never given the opportunity to have them glued down like I initially owned. I would think the salesperson would say hey... Your floors are glued down, you're going to hate the floating ones. Nope... No Option Given! I'm guessing the profit margins are better for a floating floor for them.

The new floor isn't level at all. It sounds like I'm inside a racketball court or something when I walk on the floors. Portions of it are solid and other portions move like a trampoline. I call customer service and tell them, Hey we need to use the "Love Your Floor Guarantee that the salesperson told me about. The portion she forgot to mention to me is that you'll be paying for the install again if you choose to use this. I hate this floor so much, that I agreed to pay for the install... AGAIN. Sure, I'll sit at home wait for the end of the two-hour window, only to watch your guys take lunch 1 hour after arriving. ***AWESOMENESS*** Sign me up for more.

They show up to do the install for the 2nd time. You wouldn't believe it. They show up with the wrong color wood. At this point, it's comical. Also, the installer leans up against my freshly painted Biscuit Walls and leaves another freaking handprint. Good thing that bleach wipes works. So or course we have to reschedule. I confirm with the guy in my living room and we even pick the date. Friday the 18th. We confirmed it because he had to pull out his phone. I'm sent a text message the very next day to confirm as well and I go through that process.

Well the day of the install, I haven't received a call from the scheduling department. I know something is up, but typically they'll wake me up with the phone call at like 6:45 to confirm. This is the point where I completely lose it. I'm told that my install was CANCELLED by the installation manager because it's been rescheduled too many times. WTF?? What do you mean I've rescheduled it too many times? Are You FREAKING SERIOUS? Do you mean the reschedule from the time your guys showed up and didn't have the proper tools to do the job? Do you mean the time they showed up with the wrong color wood? Yes, those were not rescheduled on my end. It's because of the incompetence of your company.

I was told it was because "I wasn't ready." Um...Yeah, I'm not ready to have mismatched wood in my house. So then, I'm guessing someone pretty high up in customer service calls me back. They act like there is nothing wrong with this scenario. It's just business as usual and we'll have someone there on Tuesday. If you're reading this. Just chose another company. It's not worth the headache. I wish I had chosen another company. Better Yet, just go to lumber liquidators and get a quality wood and pay an installer. You'll be happier.

Luna Flooring response

Micheal, we understand your frustration and sincerely regret to hear about your experience. We'll be in touch with you soon to learn more.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

Luna is the worse company I've had to experience. I had hardwood steps installed in April 2019 and the installers left my walls with nicks and dirt all over the area they were working in. After several phone calls and promises that this will be taken care of, it's October 2019, and my walls have not been repaired. An area supervisor or should I say, liar, continually texted me and asked for pictures. I did everything that was asked of me, only to get someone to finally come out to do the repairs in September 2019! And paint and to find out they were at the wrong house for the pictures that were sent. What kind of business is this?

The painter reached out to Luna and I haven't heard back from the painter or Luna. I have left messages again and no response. The painter did say that my entire walls have to be painted or it won't look right new paint on old paint. My house is a couple years old and to have the installers come and mess up is unacceptable. I would not use Luna again or recommend them or their counter partner Empire to anyone! I'm going to contact their credit card bank to see if they can deduct from my balance so I can have my walls repainted before my family comes for Thanksgiving. #awfulcompany #runaway #liars #sloppywork

#dontfixrepairs 1930 Village Center Circle #3-6953 Las Vegas, NV 89134

Luna Flooring response

Edward and Bridget, we understand your frustration and sincerely regret to hear that your installation was not completed to your satisfaction. We'll be further reviewing your concerns and will be in touch with you soon.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

The sales rep who sold us the carpet told us that the upgraded pad would fit with our doors. If it didn't the installer would shave the doors. So we agreed to pay more expensive thicker pad. When the carpet finally got installed we were told by the installer to call Luna to schedule the door shaving. 5 days later we were told it couldn't be done. If you hire Luna, they will send a contractor out to sell you the carpet, and a subcontractor to install it, and a call center somewhere to answer any questions (actually not answer any questions). Our bedroom doors now do not close due to the pad the sales rep sold us. There has been zero accountability. We were willing to pay extra for this, but they got paid, so they've just moved on.

Luna Flooring response

Brian, We regret to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. We'll be in touch with you soon to learn more.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

I turned my garage into a den and had Luna Flooring install the wood floor in it. They did great job. I went with them for their price and my interaction with the reps was super great.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I considered both Empire and Luna for my new flooring. The presentation by the Empire salesman seemed rushed and he took time with the questions. On the other hand, I was very impressed with the Luna salesman who took the time to explain the product and the different options, then he gave me some different choices that I could go with. I felt a very positive experience with the guy who came out, so I went with Luna. They then installed laminate flooring in my dining room, living room area, hallway, and 2 bedrooms. It was actually my entire place with the exception of the 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. The installation team was good, overall, and they were done in one day.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

I always shop at home and I didn’t wanna go out and start looking at carpets. I got Luna to install my carpeting and he installation team was good, efficient, and very polite. The only thing that bothered me was that after they took the old carpet out, they laid the new carpet across the street to cut it before bringing it in. Other than that, everything else was fine and the cost and quality were what I expected.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

The Luna Flooring rep was knowledgeable and only showed me what I wanted to see. Plus, he had a very open schedule. Luna's availability and pricing made me go with them. I had Mohawk carpet installed. It was for a house I was selling and I like that it was done as quick as it was. The end results are fantastic.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I got carpet from Luna Flooring installed in my home. The quality and the price were much better than what I was going to get from other providers. The flooring has been more than fantastic. The guys that came out to install it were also amazing. There were two guys. I helped with them. I hung out with them all day and we moved everything. We had a good day.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Had a confirmed appt. with Luna. Left work early to rush home to be here for the window of time for appt. Luna was a no-show. Total disrespect of our time and I wasted PTO. I don't recommend Luna at all.

Luna Flooring response

Gloria, we know your time is valuable and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be in touch with you soon to discuss your concerns.

Luna Flooring Company Information