2. Homeowners
  3. Flooring
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.32/5

Offers carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl and tile flooring. Installations in as little as a day. Sells and installs through independent contractors. Based out of Illinois. Online discounts available. 30-day satisfaction guarantee.

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)

Luna Flooring Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: May 14, 2020

So on January the 19th 2019 I set up an appointment with Luna I was trying to set up a payment plan. The representative from luna told me that it will be a paid as you go month to month as a Payment plan but it was not. They set me up with a A Credit card account with Wells Fargo without my knowledge. As I was paying month to month I was also getting charged extra fees And by the end of the year I still old the same amount if not more. I contacted Wells Fargo and Luna. They start pointing the finger at each other. Either way I was Charged extra 1200 dollars. That is unacceptable and they will never receive my business ever again.

Luna Flooring response

Carlos, this is not the experience that we wish for our customers and we apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you soon to learn more.

Original review: May 8, 2020

Was sold on a 5 star carpet then they installed a 3 star carpet. Try to get a hold of sales rep Angela ** which never got back to me. Refund only valid in 3 day or not honored my deposit was 1,500 lost. Got nowhere on the phone to be transferred to cancellation when no one picks up. Felt like a victim.

Luna Flooring response

Pedro, we take your concerns seriously and sincerely apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you soon to learn more.

Original review: April 30, 2020

I had Luna install a floor last year and did come out fine except the installers did not pull out the old baseboard r/t translation issues. I will do it myself. I did like the floor and decided to add it to my sunroom. I placed a deposit on 3/27 for 149.00 and asked for the install to be on 4/15. On 4/15 no call, no show. I called several times and was told the installer would call back, which he did at 4PM and said the product was not included on the truck from New Jersey and would have to wait until the following week. Nothing done for the major disruption to my home and work schedule.

I cancelled the order because of the no call/no show and was told I would get a refund. That has not happened because of their "computers". I spoke with Ernesto who needs retraining in Customer Service about my refund and the one week went to 30 days. He would not resolve the issue and asked me if that was all I had to say after telling him of my poor experience. I hope Keith Weinberger realizes his staff is at best poor.

Luna Flooring response

Elizabeth, we take your concerns seriously and sincerely apologize for your experience. We'll be further reviewing your concerns and will be in touch with you soon.

Original review: April 29, 2020

My wife enjoyed Luna Flooring's service. We had the carpet installed in the living and dining rooms and the laminate on the front entry hallway. The carpeting is stain-resistant and easy to clean up. On the other hand, the dogs run on the hardwood flooring but it shows no markings. It’s top-notch.

Original review: April 27, 2020

I was in the process of getting estimates. I have seen the ads for Luna and I had scheduled with Empire too. I was informed that they were sister companies so I kind of scratched that one and got some other estimates from some other folks. But the ability to have the 0% financing with Luna was pretty much the deciding factor for me. The other folks were somewhat a little bit cheaper but they didn’t offer the financing.

I got vinyl plank flooring and I went with that because it's for a rental property. I had carpet down before but it can get stained and smelly. With the vinyl, hopefully, it lives up to the waterproof name, the durability, and looks good. For the installation, they gave me some options. I had to reschedule and they were good. They showed up on time and just pretty much asked me to stay out of the way. They went to work and got it done really quickly. I was surprised at how fast they got it done. It was a pretty good experience for me. It wasn’t a really high-pressure sale. They were able to work with me financially. And they were flexible with the scheduling. The quality was really good. I was really pleased with the end result.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I had to have a carpet and padding installed in my living room. I took a couple quotes, and Luna's came in the best. When the installers came in, they had the old carpet and padding gone in 20 minutes or less. They laid down the padding then the guy came in with the new carpeting and laid that down as well. It was a small room, so they were very quick about it and I was impressed with how fast they got the old stuff out and gone. They were very friendly too. Everything was great and the quality looks good. It's a very nice woven carpet that's very easy to clean.

Original review: April 20, 2020

Luna Flooring installed hardwood in three bedrooms and a living room for me. The installation was quick, which was great for me. This is the second job they’ve done for me and the installers were not as good as the first ones. They moved a lot of stuff but didn't put it back. They moved my table off my deck and didn't put it back. For some reason, they also took out a screen in my bathroom window, but we didn't get the bathroom done. That was hard to get back because I never took one out.

Original review: April 16, 2020

I am highly disappointed in the horrible service I have received from Luna, who despite taking my deposit money, was a no call/no show on installation day and a manager has yet to reach out more than 24 hours later. As a First Responder I had to take off from work to get this install done and Luna wasted my entire day, but this is not the first time they have done this, it’s actually the 2nd time. Over 16 hours of personal leave wasted due to this company’s poor service and operating functions.

In an effort to avoid a second no call/ no show, I called them the day before and five times on the day of the install. Each time they promised to send an urgent email to the person in charge of installs in my area, and one time they gave us the local number to call, which no one answered. I even reached back out to my sales person who was so responsive when he set the appointment but has since disappeared, refusing to answer or return calls. Luna is a horribly unprofessional and unreliable company and I am going to be sure to continue to spread the word until they fill their contracted obligations or return my money.

Luna Flooring response

Michael, we know that your time is valuable and we sincerely regret to hear that your experience was not what you expected. We'll be in touch with you soon to further discuss your concerns.

Original review: April 14, 2020

We had waterproof laminate flooring installed in our kitchen, two bedrooms, and the living room. It was a bit more on the expensive side, but it was kind of worth it because they were willing to come whenever was best for us. Had it been the next weekend, they would have done it, but we had to wait because we had to get stuff moved. When the installers came out, they worked like dogs. They were extremely professional, courteous and were as nice as could be. I appreciated them getting it all done in one day, which was a tremendous help. So far, I'm very happy. I've learned from my old floors that you won't know if it's gonna start separating for a while, but right now, it looks great and I love it.

Original review: April 13, 2020

My floor is coming up in many different spots. I contacted Luna. They claimed a person would come out. I waited around ALL day and NO ONE came out, not even a call, after I emailed that evening I got an email stating they had a system crash???? So we set another appt. Got an email from luna supervisor stating an appt was set for this Saturday and installer would call me half hour before arriving (NO mention of in need of a reply). I waited around AGAIN all day and no installer or call, I emailed back and the luna "supervisor" claimed installer tried calling but got no answer...Well that's NOT TRUE. I had my phone with me all day and now customer service is arguing with me trying to place blame for this on me???? TERRIBLE customer service. I will NEVER use them again and I'm within weeks of replacing 2 more rooms.

Luna Flooring response

Paul, we're disappointed to hear that your experience has not been meeting your expectations. We take your concerns seriously, and will be in touch with you soon to learn more.

Luna Flooring Company Information