Learn More
  3. Flooring
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.05/5

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
View More View More
Luna Flooring Call Now Toll Free (833) 474-6924 Learn More

Luna Flooring Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 3, 2020

They did a good job. I had to get them to come back out, but they came out with no problem. They did everything fine.

Original review: March 2, 2020

My wife and I are very happy with the rug from Luna Flooring. The installers got here nice and early in the morning like they were supposed to with their appointment. And they did a very nice job.

Original review: March 1, 2020

We had our living room, bedroom and staircase carpeting from Luna Flooring. We liked their pricing and the installation is good. And it was fairly quick. Everything looked fine and my wife was happy with it.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Two weeks ago, I got carpeting and I didn’t pick the top-line, but the quality was good. I needed the job done quickly and Luna Flooring was able to do it. They moved the old, put in the new, and it took five hours from start to finish. It was very good.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I needed carpet for three bedrooms in my home. I checked with one other company but I liked the price and the product of Luna Flooring, so I went with them. I also like the color of the carpet that I bought. It looks good and I chose it for the comfort.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

I had my bathroom done, so there were areas exposed. Luna Flooring had to come out and put additional laminate down so that the exposed areas were covered. I’ve used Luna throughout my house for flooring and so I was able to match the existing linoleum. The installation didn’t take long. The guys came in, pulled up what needed to be pulled up, and put down the extra linoleum. They didn’t just cover the exposed area, they took up enough to make it look nice. So, they did a great job.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

Everything was fine. I got a pretty good deal with Luna Flooring and the installation crew was very efficient. The carpet was put in the bedrooms and backroom at home. It is brand-new and it’s supposed to stand up pretty well.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I was really impressed with the quality of the carpet and the services I got through Luna - from the saleslady to the guys who came in and did the install. I bought a house that had nice plush carpeting, and I had the basement done through Empire first, but the quality of their carpet was cheap as can be. There was some water damage and the carpeting was so bad that I had to have it pulled up. Luna then did the work in the same area and I was really pleased. The carpet is of the same quality as what I have in the rest of the house.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I had Luna install carpeting in the living room, hallway and all three bedrooms, and everything went very well. The sales guy who came out and did the quote was really nice and informative. And the gentlemen who came out to do the installation did an amazing job. They were fast and they cleaned up and did everything perfectly. It's just that there wasn’t a large color selection for the product, which caught me off-guard. The colors were very similar, so I was like, “Which one do we pick?” But it was nicer carpeting so I understand why they don’t have 500 colors. The quality of our new flooring is extremely nice and is way better than what we had.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I had carpet installation from Luna. I asked for a moderate quality carpet and a great quality padding not cheap! I was informed from the salesman that the carpet I was purchasing was a good quality and the padding was high quality and would last a long time. Within a year the carpet was flattening at entry areas as well as different areas of the carpet, the carpet in both bedrooms is stretched and bunched up to the point that my husband trips over the bump!

I contacted Luna and a representative told me they would only warranty the carpets if I could prove I had the carpets professionally cleaned in that year, and every year after. I told her I owned a cleaning company and rented a machine to clean them myself, she stated that it had to be from a professional carpet cleaning company. I told her I was going to replace the carpets with another company and give them a review of their unprofessionalism, terrible workmanship, and poor product quality. She said she could not help me and said have a nice day. Do not buy from this company. They are about getting fast cash and could care less about customer satisfaction!!

Luna Flooring response

Florence, we're disappointed to hear that your carpet is not meeting your expectations. We take your concerns seriously and will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Luna Flooring Company Information