Call toll free
4.06/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

Luna Flooring Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I had a wonderful experience with Luna Flooring. I've dealt with Luna before. I had Luna carpet installed in my other house. Recently, I had vinyl floors done in the two bedrooms, dining room, living room, and hallway. I really like the floors. The quality of service I received from them was great.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

My experience with Luna Flooring was very good. I went with them because of their price. I had vinyl plank flooring and carpeting installed in the living room, kitchen, dining room and bedroom. The installation went very well and they did the hard floor one day, the carpet the next day.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I had a fine experience purchasing from Luna Flooring. I had laminate floors installed in three bedrooms and it absolutely met my expectations. The installation was perfect. It was good experience, overall.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I had several people that come out and Luna Flooring's presentation and price were the best. The carpet and floor in the bedroom was the expectation that they presented to me. Its installation was quick and professionally done. I’m just concerned that after I bought it, I’ve see an advertisement where they had a sale and I didn’t get it.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

Everything went as expected with Luna Flooring. I had them install carpet in my living room. Now everything looks fine and the carpet looks like it's of decent quality. It was a good experience working with Luna.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Luna Flooring installed carpets and flooring in our living room, kitchen, and steps. Their sales rep was very nice. The installation went okay. I let the gal know when she called to follow up that there were still soft spots that we thought that they were going to repair in our living room, and that has not been done. When we got it put in a couple of months ago, I have called and emailed them about it, and I haven't heard any response. We have three more rooms to get carpeting and I may have to think about going to somebody else if they’re not gonna call back.

Luna Flooring response

Janice, thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that your sales experience was a positive one!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I had some carpeting done on the steps in my home and the installation went fine. I was totally satisfied. I had a bad experience with Empire, and I just should've gone to Luna first. After the holidays, I'm gonna get two more rooms done.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

I had a referral from other people that had used Luna Flooring. When I bought a carpet for the living room, dining room, bedrooms, the hallways and stairs, the installation went perfectly. I cannot receive a receipt from them though.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

Everything went according to plan. We had bought a carpet from them two months prior. Then I bought carpeting for the bedroom. Its quality and installation were fine. And I really liked our salesman, Steve, who was very personable.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

The carpet has a good quality and the installers were very good and quick in installing it in the upstairs of our home. The sales representative was also very efficient and friendly and helped us choose the carpet. He was knowledgeable.

Luna Flooring Company Information