2. Homeowners
  3. Flooring
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.00/5

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
View More View More

Luna Flooring Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 30, 2020

We purchased our carpet in February of 2019. The salesperson advised us on the type of carpet and padding that matched the product we had. The installation was scheduled and completed as promised. Shortly after we noticed that the carpet was separating and lines were showing up in all areas. Additionally the padding sounded we were walking on a bag a chips.

We filed a complaint and Luna sent an investigator. The Luna personnel inspected the carpet, our vacuum and asked about our cleaning practices. We explained that the carpet was vacuumed daily and it was only 3 months old at the time of inspection. We did not receive a call about the results and finally reached out to Luna and were rudely told there was nothing wrong with the carpet and we could hire a carpet expert to do a test. When we asked the customer service person for a reference for an expert we were told she didn’t know of any. A year has gone by and the carpet couldn’t get any worse and the padding is non existent. We now are faced with removing the product and replacing it again. We would not recommend Luna or Shaw brand carpet.

Luna Flooring response

Janet, we take your concerns seriously, and sincerely regret to hear that your carpet is not meeting your expectations. We've located your account and will be in touch with you soon.

Original review: March 26, 2020

I purchased a carpet with Luna Flooring 2 years ago based on their sales representative's explicit guarantee that the carpet was under warranty for 20 years as long as you showed proof of regular cleanings every 18 months. I had the carpet steam cleaned every 18 months as required and kept proof with receipts. The last time I had my carpet cleaned, I noticed regular wear and stains were not coming up so I contacted the company to exercise my warranty. After 3 months of failing to return my calls and giving me the run around, they finally declined my claim stating that I didn't get my carpet cleaned by specifically approved cleaners, a condition that they had never previously notified me of and was not included in my warranty! They are refusing to live up to the terms of their warranty and now I have to sue them to get them to replace their faulty carpet. Do not do business with this company!!! They are FRAUDS!

Luna Flooring response

Michelle, we take your concerns seriously, and sincerely regret to hear that your carpet is not meeting your expectations. We've located your account and will be in touch with you soon.

Original review: March 21, 2020

I'm enjoying my carpet. I had it installed in the bedroom by Luna. They were the first one I called. The quality is nice. I like it. And the installation was quick and very professional. They did it one day. I appreciate their business and I will be calling them back for them to do my living room.

Original review: March 20, 2020

I did a search online for same-day flooring companies and Luna was the first one that came up. I did have one other company come out but they were nowhere near the price that Luna had. I had carpet installed in three rooms by Luna and since I have dogs, I like the padding that they sold us for one bedroom. The other two rooms were just basic carpet with basic padding. But I like the warranty. I think there’s a 10-year warranty on the one padding. As of right now, I don’t see any issues and the carpet feels nice to walk on.

Original review: March 14, 2020

We had a friend of ours that had Luna and they thought they did a good job. So we went ahead with them instead of getting somebody local here. We had carpet installed in our living room and two bedrooms three weeks ago. They were pretty fast. The time we ordered and the time they delivered were very good. The installers were excellent and very friendly and they did everything very professional. Also, the quality is very good. We got it all on the same level. They kinda sew their carpets together so it looks like it’s all one piece in three rooms. It looked seamless and we had a lot of compliments from my friends. We're very happy and we’re glad we got it done.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: March 13, 2020

I had the flooring installed and at that time, the promotion was install one, get one for free. I saw the advertisement on TV that Luna offered one room free and that drew my attention. For the family room, I got just regular flooring and for the kitchen, it was the tile. From the original call to the end of the project, it went extremely well. The installers were professional and courteous, and they moved everything around without any problem. Luna Flooring was pretty efficient. The product was cost-appropriate as well. They quoted me on a price and we started negotiating then the price came down to more and more my liking.

Original review: March 12, 2020

Luna Flooring had really good prices. We got prices from a couple of companies and Luna was the best. Also, I liked their name, which was why I used them. The guys that did the installation did a beautiful job. They initially told us that it would take about a day and a half, which I personally thought was quick. However, they took three days, which doesn't seem too long to me. It was just longer than what they said, but I didn’t mind. I’d rather have them take longer and do a nice job than rush through it for the floor to not look nice. We had them install luxury vinyl plank flooring on the whole first floor of our house. It looks beautiful. It was exactly like the samples that we were shown and exceeded my expectations.

Original review: March 11, 2020

We saw the special on TV then we called that number and found out that there still was an Empire-Luna connection. We had good service from them as well in the past. This time, we had lots of communication about the timing, what time they would arrive and we got a call about customer feedback too. We had some new carpet in two rooms installed and they did a wonderful job. It's beautiful, the padding was wonderful, and so were the people that came to install.

Original review: March 10, 2020

Everything went wonderfully with Luna. I am totally satisfied with the carpeting and the padding. The installation was as smooth as butter. There was nothing to complain about, and the quality of the product is excellent. I have nothing but good things to say about them. I considered Empire and then I did some online research and although I later found out that Empire and Luna have a business association, I had read where Empire was less quality and Luna was a better buy. With Luna, my expectations have been totally met.

Original review: March 9, 2020

I kept seeing Luna Flooring's advertising on TV. I was very satisfied with Empire before, so I said, "Let me try Luna." Luna and Empire have merged. Luna did a beautiful job. I couldn't ask for anything better. I got the second best, but it's the first best to me. If I get a chance to get the other bedroom done, I want the same people to do it.

Luna Flooring Company Information