2. Homeowners
  3. Flooring
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.78/5

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)

Luna Flooring Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: April 16, 2020

I am highly disappointed in the horrible service I have received from Luna, who despite taking my deposit money, was a no call/no show on installation day and a manager has yet to reach out more than 24 hours later. As a First Responder I had to take off from work to get this install done and Luna wasted my entire day, but this is not the first time they have done this, it’s actually the 2nd time. Over 16 hours of personal leave wasted due to this company’s poor service and operating functions.

In an effort to avoid a second no call/ no show, I called them the day before and five times on the day of the install. Each time they promised to send an urgent email to the person in charge of installs in my area, and one time they gave us the local number to call, which no one answered. I even reached back out to my sales person who was so responsive when he set the appointment but has since disappeared, refusing to answer or return calls. Luna is a horribly unprofessional and unreliable company and I am going to be sure to continue to spread the word until they fill their contracted obligations or return my money.

Luna Flooring response

Michael, we know that your time is valuable and we sincerely regret to hear that your experience was not what you expected. We'll be in touch with you soon to further discuss your concerns.

Original review: April 14, 2020

We had waterproof laminate flooring installed in our kitchen, two bedrooms, and the living room. It was a bit more on the expensive side, but it was kind of worth it because they were willing to come whenever was best for us. Had it been the next weekend, they would have done it, but we had to wait because we had to get stuff moved. When the installers came out, they worked like dogs. They were extremely professional, courteous and were as nice as could be. I appreciated them getting it all done in one day, which was a tremendous help. So far, I'm very happy. I've learned from my old floors that you won't know if it's gonna start separating for a while, but right now, it looks great and I love it.

Original review: April 13, 2020

My floor is coming up in many different spots. I contacted Luna. They claimed a person would come out. I waited around ALL day and NO ONE came out, not even a call, after I emailed that evening I got an email stating they had a system crash???? So we set another appt. Got an email from luna supervisor stating an appt was set for this Saturday and installer would call me half hour before arriving (NO mention of in need of a reply). I waited around AGAIN all day and no installer or call, I emailed back and the luna "supervisor" claimed installer tried calling but got no answer...Well that's NOT TRUE. I had my phone with me all day and now customer service is arguing with me trying to place blame for this on me???? TERRIBLE customer service. I will NEVER use them again and I'm within weeks of replacing 2 more rooms.

Luna Flooring response

Paul, we're disappointed to hear that your experience has not been meeting your expectations. We take your concerns seriously, and will be in touch with you soon to learn more.

Original review: April 9, 2020

Luna Flooring did a really good job. I did a search over the internet, and my friend told me about them too. I got carpet for the whole basement and I wasn't here, but my friend was doing some repairs and he told me it was a smooth day. They finished quickly with a nice quality and they got rid of the old one. Everything was perfect.

Original review: April 8, 2020

I had carpet installed and it was two-day job. There were two teams and they were the nicest men. They came out and just did their work. It was hard work and it was quite amazing. I’m really satisfied with the quality for the price too. I wish I had known that it was a much thicker padding and I feel that there are more print marks when people walk across it, but it’s a nice product. Also, the salesperson was very personable, had good suggestions, and really got back to me right away from the beginning. I liked him. Even though I still have all of the samples and I haven’t heard back from him to come get them, he was a great guy.

Original review: March 30, 2020

We purchased our carpet in February of 2019. The salesperson advised us on the type of carpet and padding that matched the product we had. The installation was scheduled and completed as promised. Shortly after we noticed that the carpet was separating and lines were showing up in all areas. Additionally the padding sounded we were walking on a bag a chips.

We filed a complaint and Luna sent an investigator. The Luna personnel inspected the carpet, our vacuum and asked about our cleaning practices. We explained that the carpet was vacuumed daily and it was only 3 months old at the time of inspection. We did not receive a call about the results and finally reached out to Luna and were rudely told there was nothing wrong with the carpet and we could hire a carpet expert to do a test. When we asked the customer service person for a reference for an expert we were told she didn’t know of any. A year has gone by and the carpet couldn’t get any worse and the padding is non existent. We now are faced with removing the product and replacing it again. We would not recommend Luna or Shaw brand carpet.

Luna Flooring response

Janet, we take your concerns seriously, and sincerely regret to hear that your carpet is not meeting your expectations. We've located your account and will be in touch with you soon.

Original review: March 26, 2020

I purchased a carpet with Luna Flooring 2 years ago based on their sales representative's explicit guarantee that the carpet was under warranty for 20 years as long as you showed proof of regular cleanings every 18 months. I had the carpet steam cleaned every 18 months as required and kept proof with receipts. The last time I had my carpet cleaned, I noticed regular wear and stains were not coming up so I contacted the company to exercise my warranty. After 3 months of failing to return my calls and giving me the run around, they finally declined my claim stating that I didn't get my carpet cleaned by specifically approved cleaners, a condition that they had never previously notified me of and was not included in my warranty! They are refusing to live up to the terms of their warranty and now I have to sue them to get them to replace their faulty carpet. Do not do business with this company!!! They are FRAUDS!

Luna Flooring response

Michelle, we take your concerns seriously, and sincerely regret to hear that your carpet is not meeting your expectations. We've located your account and will be in touch with you soon.

Original review: March 21, 2020

I'm enjoying my carpet. I had it installed in the bedroom by Luna. They were the first one I called. The quality is nice. I like it. And the installation was quick and very professional. They did it one day. I appreciate their business and I will be calling them back for them to do my living room.

Original review: March 20, 2020

I did a search online for same-day flooring companies and Luna was the first one that came up. I did have one other company come out but they were nowhere near the price that Luna had. I had carpet installed in three rooms by Luna and since I have dogs, I like the padding that they sold us for one bedroom. The other two rooms were just basic carpet with basic padding. But I like the warranty. I think there’s a 10-year warranty on the one padding. As of right now, I don’t see any issues and the carpet feels nice to walk on.

Original review: March 14, 2020

We had a friend of ours that had Luna and they thought they did a good job. So we went ahead with them instead of getting somebody local here. We had carpet installed in our living room and two bedrooms three weeks ago. They were pretty fast. The time we ordered and the time they delivered were very good. The installers were excellent and very friendly and they did everything very professional. Also, the quality is very good. We got it all on the same level. They kinda sew their carpets together so it looks like it’s all one piece in three rooms. It looked seamless and we had a lot of compliments from my friends. We're very happy and we’re glad we got it done.

Luna Flooring Company Information