Call toll free
3.96/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

Luna Flooring Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I wanted a professional job done and I had Luna Flooring install wood flooring all through my home in Michigan City. The installation team was very professional and they did a very good job. It took them a day and a half to do it. It's very good purchasing from Luna Flooring.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I called Luna Flooring up and set up an appointment. I liked the carpeting that they showed me, and we decided to go ahead and get it. I had them install the carpet at the living room, hallway and stairs. I like the look of it. It's nice. They did a good job in the installation too. They were fast and cleaned up fine.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I had Luna Flooring install vinyl flooring in the kitchen, sunroom, and laundry room. Its colors blend in with my decor.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

The Luna salesperson wasn’t upfront as I picked out a flooring. I told him, “This is thin. Once you take out my carpet, it’s not going to reach up to the level of the floor next to it." He said, “That’s not a problem. We’re gonna put some padding under it, and it’ll bring it up. It’ll be just fine.” When the guys came out to put in the flooring, we were off by almost half an inch and ended up having to pay an additional third of the price to get plywood brought and put in to bring the floor up. Lucky for me, I could afford that. But for a lot of people to have their flooring taken out, and then being told that it’s gonna cost nearly another $1,000 in order to get it up to where it should be, that's a hit.

Still, the Luna installers are the best guys ever. We only had two guys, and we had three rooms to do so it was a lot. We had moved out a lot of stuff and there were still a lot of stuff to move, but they were absolutely awesome. With how they got it done and cleaned up after themselves, they were great. I would have to warn my friends about the sales though.

Luna Flooring response

Kristine, we regret to hear that your experience did not completely meet your expectations. We'll be looking into your concerns. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

The rep from Luna brought samples and I was able to match it with my walls and cabinets. She was very good about explaining the products. Then, the guys who came to do the installation were very friendly too. I had vinyl sheeting installed in our kitchen and dining room, and the ease of taking care of it is my favorite. Overall, I would recommend Luna Flooring.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I got laminate flooring from Luna. I was gonna do Empire but I really liked the floor that Luna offers, so I cancelled it with Empire. The sales rep of Luna explained everything. He did a good job. Also the guys who came out were very professional and very clean. They did everything. I really appreciate how they did it. I like the color of the flooring the most because I got the cherry on the bottom. I wish I would have done everything the same color of the one I did on the rooms because the cherry flooring is a headache. I have a puppy and his footprint is all over the place. So I clean it up for everyday. But Luna is good overall. My neighbor just got some Luna flooring because of me. They asked me, “Can I see your flooring?” I said, “Oh my god, here you go.” And they went home, and all of a sudden, two weeks later, Luna was there. And they got the same thing I had.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Luna did the carpet in my basement and I love that. Then, I used them again to install the tilework in the bathroom. I like the way the guy did both installations. The carpet went straight and it was a really smooth service. They had the wrong tiles for the bathroom but other than that the flooring has met my expectations. The quality is wonderful, too.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Our carpeting from Luna Flooring was installed in two bedrooms on the upper floor and hallway, and going down the stairs. At first, I thought of Empire and then two other local companies here. I had Luna carpeting at another home I had, and I was very happy with that. It just kinda snowballed. Everything just took off right away. The other two local ones were ridiculously expensive, and I just thought that I never worked with Empire per se. Then when I found out that Empire and Luna are sister companies, I thought, “Well, doesn’t matter. I already started with Luna so I’m gonna go with Luna.” I was just surprised with the price because way back when I used them at my other how, I paid $1,000 for all 25x12 living room. I’m a retired person so I have to watch my penny. But I was able to get financing, and as far as the quality, I was very happy with it.

The only thing is I heard the fellow taking off my old carpeting down the stairs scraping. So, I went over and I said, “Hey, hey. Take it easy. You’re ruining the wood.” He said that he’s got a time frame and he’s gotta do it. I asked if he could use the pliers and pull them out, and he said that would take time. When I told him that the gentleman upstairs was doing the same thing and he was not gouging the wood, he said, “Do you want me to do it or not?” He was not rude, but just matter-of-factly. I told him I wanted him to do it but I’d like him to be more careful. The other guy doing the upper floor was wonderful. He was careful. He was slow and considerate. He listened. He didn’t say like, “I had to get it done.”

I was very happy with the work that they did and the carpeting. I called the next day after the carpeting was in and I told someone what happened, and they were kind enough to listen. Then they offered me a $100 discount. I’m gonna have laminate flooring put in as soon as I pay off a good chunk of this year. So, the person I spoke with was kind enough to give me $100 off on that. I would definitely recommend them highly. I’m very happy with Luna. I like the quality.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Everything went great in our experience with Luna Flooring. They installed vinyl plank in my living room, dining room, and family room, and we also had carpet in two bedrooms. We considered other brands prior to purchasing from Luna and they didn't include the labor and everything in it. So, we went with Luna because of the ease and convenience of having someone come to the house and tell us everything we wanted to know and bring the samples to us and take care of everything. Nathan was the representative we had and he was excellent and fantastic. Then, the installers were very good too. They were here for 2 days and the carpet for a third. They were all very neat, prompt, did what they said they were gonna do when they said they were gonna do it, and cleaned up nicely.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

Luna's price was cheaper that the other flooring companies. I had them install carpet, and everything was perfect.

Luna Flooring Company Information