Visit Website
  3. Flooring
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

Luna Flooring Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

The laminate flooring, a plain one, was put in the kitchen into the living room, and down the hallway. The quality is very nice. We’re happy with it every day. It's very durable and tough, and that’s what we wanted. We have a couple of dogs running around and we wanted something that was resistant to the dogs. There was a lot of options at Luna Flooring. The installation team was very kind too, and they were conscientious of us. They cared a lot and did everything they needed to do. I'm 100% satisfied with Luna. I have told some co-workers at work. We got an estimate from other companies, but we didn’t like the estimate we got from them.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

We had carpet installed by Luna Flooring in our home. They had the type of carpet I initially bought and also the price was reasonable. The installation guys were great. They did everything I needed them to do and the carpet is nice and neat. They removed all the things that needed to be removed and also they put things back where they’re supposed to be. So, I’m impressed with those guys.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Luna Flooring did some work for me prior and I purchased another flooring in November, before Thanksgiving. I had them install hardwood in the dining, the foyer and the hallway. I like the color that I picked. It was like a light tan and it's really beautiful. The flooring is wonderful and the installation was good. However, when they had to pick up ceramic tiles, there were only two guys. It should have been at least four for the work that they had to do and put the floor in. It was a lot of work for two people. Still, they did a great job.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Everything was good with Luna Flooring. My carpenter recommended them. I needed something simple to replace a 20-year old carpet. I got a simple carpet and it was installed in some of the downstairs rooms, and then I did another flooring in other rooms. It’s fine so far.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I got a light brown carpet from them and its installation in the whole third floor went well. Everything was perfect.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

We had some hardwood, carpet and luxury vinyl tile installed in our home from Luna Flooring, and the cost has been good.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I like the speed and ease with which it takes to get a flooring planned and put it down through Luna Flooring. They were really easy to use. I purchased a midgrade carpet, something that they have in stock. I didn’t need anything super fancy and I just needed a solid carpet but something that gets a lot of good wear and tear. It's a good carpet and it's wearing well so far.

It was installed in my home in four bedrooms and a hallway. Their customer service was excellent as well and when the measurer came in, he was very professional and got everything measured. Also, the date that I gave them to install got modified and they were able to adapt to that quite easily. When they said they could do it in a day, I believed they could. But at the time, I needed to get some contract work accomplished before they came in. I needed to get some other painters and stuff through the rest of the house and didn’t want to jeopardize the carpet. So there was a delay of four weeks, but that was my doing. Other than that, the installation guys did a great job. There were a couple of little scuff marks that they could have touched up, but as it was, I had painters coming, so I went and took care of that. All in all, everything was as advertised and my experience was pretty straightforward.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

The sales rep from Luna Flooring came into my home and showed us the 30-year carpeting first ad then we talked about the vinyl flooring, and he gave us the price. I liked the cost and the estimator from Luna Flooring who came out was very good also. Then, we downgraded to the 2-year carpeting and kept the higher-grade vinyl flooring and that worked well for us. The price was comparable and my wife, who’s a buyer by trade, kinda forced him to call somebody else and give us an even better deal.

We had Luna Flooring install vinyl flooring in the main living area. The stairs and all upstairs, two bedrooms, a hallway upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs were carpeted. On installation day, the vinyl people showed up first and then I had another group come in with the carpeting. We got the paperwork squared away and the flooring was short seven boxes. The vinyl installer picked it up and he had to go probably an hour round trip. Then he stayed and finished the flooring. Everything was done in one day so it was awesome and the installation was very good. The installers were great as well as the flooring guys. I had to call the estimator because they wanted the money upfront. He said to call him and I did. He got it squared away for me very quickly so I’m quite pleased.

The quality was quite good. The carpeting was comparable to other brands but the vinyl flooring was much better. We’re selling the house, which has an open floor concept with the living room, dining room and kitchen with the waterproof vinyl flooring and then the carpeting, and it made the house look better and very sharp.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I hired Luna to complete laminate flooring in 3 bedrooms a hallway, family room and dining room. Luna successfully completed the flooring in the bedrooms and hallways and family room. As far as the dining room, the installer managed to cut the carpet too short. Therefore leaving a 2 inch gap between the dining and living room floor. The hard flooring specialist who cut the carpet too short stated that she can't fix the issue because she's not a carpet specialist. Luna sent a carpet specialist and he stated because we have floor to ceiling windows he's unable to stretch the carpet with the power stretcher because the stretcher would needs to sit under the window..

So the gap remains, Luna has not reached out to me to either assist me, apologize to me, offer to replace my carpet at all. I have talked to several reps and not single person apologized or offered a resolution. Oh and my "in-home sales consultant" Aaron ** (if that's even his real name) has completely vanished. I am more than unsatisfied with the handling of my issue.

Luna Flooring response

Tenee, we've located your account and will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your experience. Unfortunately, we did not receive the video you mentioned. You may email your video to care@luna.com. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I hated my old floor. I had vinyl strips that look like wood, and after 14 years, it didn’t look too hard. I had it covered with waterproof laminate from Luna, and I like this one because it looks like wood. It’s rough and I like the color. The lady that sold it was very nice and the installers were great too. The installation took longer than I expected, but I had a lot of flooring to cover and a lot of cutting out.

Luna Flooring Company Information