3.97/5
Call toll free
(833) 474-6924 Visit Website

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to remodel your floors? Shop at Home for carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile you will love. Luna Flooring provides a variety of flooring options in order to help you choose the one that works best with your home’s lighting and décor. A Luna flooring professional will help you select the right floors, discuss financing options and installation. Reserve a FREE in-home appointment today or call (855)207-5937 to get started.

⚫⚫⚫ WHY LUNA ⚫⚫⚫

INSTALLING FLOORS SINCE 1958

Luna has helped homeowners update their homes for more than 60 years. Our trusted expertise and dedication to service have made Luna a top choice for homeowners.

LATEST STYLES FROM TOP BRANDS

Whether the look of your home is traditional or contemporary, Luna offers a wide variety of the latest styles and colors of flooring, from brands you know and trust.

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION

Luna believes in quality workmanship. Professional installers will also handle the details, such as moving your furniture, taking up and hauling away your old floor, and installing the floors you love.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have questions? Our flooring professionals and friendly customer service team are here to help you - even after the installation.

⚫⚫⚫ SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE ⚫⚫⚫

With Luna’s warranties and financing options, you get the floors you love, professionally installed, all for a great price.

✔ Love Your Floors Promise™*

✔ 110% Low Price Guarantee†

✔ Financing Options

✔ 2 Year Limited Installation Warranty‡

✔ Sales and Coupons

*30-day product only limited replacement warranty (equal value or less). Details at Luna.com/FloorsPromise.

† Competitor’s written estimate required. We’ll beat the price or refund you 110% of the difference. Additional conditions apply. Details at Luna.com/LowPriceGuarantee.

‡ Details at Luna.com/Warranties.

Experienced independent contractors provide sales and installation services. Licensure at Luna.com.

© 21st Century Flooring, LLC dba Luna Flooring

Luna Flooring Gallery (6)
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

420 Luna Flooring Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I liked how Luna's flooring was cheaper and of better quality. I had them install carpeting in the basement of my home. Installation went fine but then after their guys had finished and left. There was a flaw at one of the doorways. It wasn't quite finished. I called and Luna Flooring's guys came back and fixed it with no issues.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I had a carpet installed by Luna Flooring, and though their cost was comparable to other brands, I chose them for their quality and price. So far, it's been good. The installers were nice and they installed it in a few hours.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 29, 2019

Unique situation called for cancellation of flooring— my husband and I followed the Luna contract to letter in canceling flooring only to find out that once this process is complete—- this only puts you in a “pending cancellation”. When we called to complete cancellation (beware this step is not in the contract!!) we received rude service from 3 individuals who in between switching us from one to the other took a total of 40 minutes. Never Ever will we contact Luna or recommend Luna!! The Worst Customer Service!!

Luna Flooring response

Sharon, thank you for making us aware of your concerns. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we'll be in touch with you soon.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I had a carpet done in the living room, dining room and hall. The sales rep from Luna was very nice. The installers were out here for a little while, but their work was very good. I like everything about the carpet, but they were sorry they didn't realize that you buy one, you get another room free. They had said they were going to get the kitchen floor and they never thought of it. Still, everything went fine and we're satisfied.

Original review: July 28, 2019

I had a ceramic floor and a hardwood floor done in the whole first floor, which includes the bathroom, the living area and the dining area. The kitchen and dinette was ceramic, and the rest was floor. The three bathrooms upstairs were ceramic while the stairs were hardwood. The ceramic crew came first and they were very good. I liked them a lot because they took the washer and dryer, and they disconnected it and then connected it. We were very impressed with them. When the floor crew came, we didn’t do the work because we were not happy about it. I called my sales representative, and we changed the order from laminate to hardwood. Generally, Luna did a good job. For future work, I’m supposed to call them again as my second floor is still not done.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luna Flooring?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 27, 2019

Installation was scheduled for carpet on Saturday, July 27, 2019 for my Living Room, Family Room, 2 Hallways, and 2 sets of stairs, We met with the salesman on Monday, gave a deposit, secured financing, and scheduled the installation for the following Saturday. My husband moved our heavy furniture including a piano into our dining room and kitchen, tore up the old carpet, and replaced the sub floor. Furniture moving and removing the old carpet was part of our install, but my husband did it to make the install smoother. We painted and worked late into the evenings to make sure everything was ready for Saturday. We were told we would get a call between 6:00AM-8:00AM. NO ONE CALLED.

I called at 9:00AM and was told that they were getting the supplies ready for the job and would arrive at our home around 10:30AM. We waited and no one showed up. I called customer service at 12:00PM and they said they were running behind. Shortly after we received a call stating the installation was canceled because the installer was hurt on another job, even though we were told we were the first job that was on the schedule for the day. We explained that we waited all day and that our house was upside down because we moved furniture and had no flooring down. The customer service agent put us on hold and when she returned she said that she couldn't reach anyone from installation and the soonest we could reschedule was Tuesday!!!!

We asked what time because either my husband or I would have to take off of work and she couldn't give us a time, and that MAYBE the installation would be Tuesday?!?! I am so angry and disappointed. I can't use my kitchen because my couch and love seat are in the middle of the floor. I have 3 more days with my house in disarray with a MAYBE we will have an installation on Tuesday. I understand that things happen, but Luna is doing nothing to get an installer out later today or even Monday. And we don't even have confirmation that they are actually coming on Tuesday. I wish I would have went with another company because this is ridiculous.

Luna Flooring response

Nicole, we're disappointed to hear that your floor installation did not meet your expectations. We've located your order and will be further reviewing your concerns.

Original review: July 23, 2019

During an estate sale, Luna Flooring's realtor told us to give him a call to replace the carpet. I had rugs installed in two bedrooms and the sales crew was great. Overall I would recommend them.

Original review: July 22, 2019

I had carpeting done in my living room by Luna Flooring, who I've used before. The sales rep was great and so were the installers. The new flooring is clean.

Original review: July 21, 2019

This was the second time we had flooring installed by Luna. The first experience was great; hence the contracting for different flooring to be installed by Luna. After the initial installation of carpet; we vacuumed and identified three minor issues that needed to be fixed. We contacted customer service and set up an appointment. We waited 10 hours for a no show. Several calls reassured us that they would be there, but no one could contact the person who was supposed to come. We setup a second "priority" appointment and waited 6 hours - again being advised that they were unable to contact the person who was suppose to fix the issue. No one showed again. A third attempt was successful. We waited 17 hours over three days of scheduled appointment for issues that took 15 minutes to fix. We will not use Luna in the future.

Luna Flooring response

Lisa, we know your time is valuable, and we regret to hear that we kept you waiting. We'll further looking into your concerns, thank you.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I would like for Luna to be more transparent when they come out to measure and give you a price for your floors. They don't tell you anything but the price unless you ask for more details. They still don't tell you how many boxes of flooring is needed for the square footage. I love my floors however they just need to be more transparent.

Luna Flooring Company Information