5.00/5
Based on 5 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you in need of a moving company? Alliance Movers offers local, long distance, international & commercial moving, as well as storage & packing services. With over 20 years of service and staffed with a team of experts, Alliance Movers is ready to provide you with a stress-free and hassle-free moving experience. Contact us today or visit our website to obtain a free quote!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: Feb. 21, 2018

5 Alliance Movers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

I work in an industry that requires me to move 2 to 3 times in a year. So I am familiar in the process of hiring a moving company to haul my furniture. I have experienced the good and that bad. I came across this company due to their longevity in the moving industry and was I overwhelmed by the initial service this company provided. They never skipped a beat. Whenever I had a question on anything, which I always do, they were more than willing to help. From my sales rep to the guys moving my furniture everything was above my expectations and would not hesitate to give them a ring for my next move.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

We just used Alliance to move across the country from NJ to CA. This is the first time I have made a move like this. Usually we just move somewhere within NJ and it's a few friends w/ trucks and beers and pizza for payment. HAHA. We decided on Alliance because of the rep that we were dealing with and their other reviews. I'm so happy to write one for them too. We didn't have a lot of stuff and Alliance was a bit more expensive than the others, but we decided to go with them anyway. From the sales rep, to the awesome movers both on pick up and delivery, I could not have been happier. I felt the delivery time was a little longer than I would have liked but overall they were great. I would highly recommend Alliance!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

First off I'd like to say this was my first time ever doing a big move and I'm a single father with a 5 year old baby. Moving from Manhattan to Miami Beach. I was already super nervous about moving an entire house with a lot of packing that I needed to do myself so I decided to start shopping around for moving quotes to some pretty well known moving companies. After hearing some of these prices I was a bit overwhelmed. But after to talking to at least 5 different companies I ran into Alliance.

I had a sales rep by the name of Lainey. After talking to several companies it was truly refreshing how honest and upfront she was about the move. Not only did she break everything down into layman term about cubes packing and the delivery process. She also walked me through the whole process. And even when she was a bit tied up customer service was there to answer any questions I had.

24 hours before my pickup I received a call from a dispatcher confirming a time for pickup the next day. When the movers showed up the price ending up being less than what I was quoted for which was a great surprise to me. I needed 30 days of storage and was asked to call and provide a delivery address when I was ready for delivery. They even gave me the 30 days of storage completely free. Finally my apartment closed in Manhattan and I called in and told them I was ready for delivery. Within 7 days they were at my new apartment. Delivery drivers were great and friendly.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I would like to take the time to compliment your customer service department for the excellent customer service I received before and after my moving experience. I was very pleased with the professionalism and enthusiasm that actually got me thru one of the most stressful times of my life. Moving is not easy and I had never moved across country. However, having a peace of mind certainly made it a little less stressful!! This type of professionalism and commitment has to be acknowledged! Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Saying moving is stressful is an understatement. I had lived in Florida my entire life, so I had only ever moved myself. I received a promotion at work but the new position was located in Austin, TX. I was beyond nervous using a moving company for the first time, as I'd heard numerous horror stories. I came across Alliance Movers, spoke with Jonathan, my moving coordinator, who put me at complete ease. Everything that was promised at booking happened. They were there the scheduled pickup date and delivered to my condo in Austin on the scheduled delivery day. If I ever have to relocate again, it will definitely be with Alliance Movers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alliance Movers?

Alliance Movers expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Alliance Movers, Inc. is a full-service moving and storage company with over 20 years of experience in the industry. With a fleet of over 48 trucks, Alliance Movers, Inc. handles local and long-distance moves of all sizes.

• Storage solutions: If you don’t have the space for your belongings during your move, Alliance Movers will store them for you. For a fee, professionals will shrink-wrap and pad-wrap your boxes and furniture for storage.

• Local area experts: Alliance Movers’ local experts can help you get acquainted with your new area. Local moving representatives will be able to answer questions about your new home.

• International moves: Alliance Movers has representatives in a vast international network that specialize in international moves. They can help you relocate anywhere in the world.

• Commercial moves: Alliance Movers has a specialty group devoted to office moves. These experts help you move quickly while minimizing work interruptions.

• Free quote: You can get a free quote from Alliance Movers by giving them just a bit of information about your move. Tell them your moving date, location and your phone number to talk to a representative for a free quote.

• Best for: individuals, families or businesses looking for local, long-distance or international moves.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs