2. Miscellaneous

Sony

Sony
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.99/5

Sony Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sony?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sony TVs?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

I have a Sony digital camera that can be used with or without a memory stick. After taking pictures they load onto my laptop, for better viewing, via a data cord from the camera to the laptop, like a thumb drive or by moving the memory stick from the camera to the laptop. I like the lightweight camera and use it for taking nature shots when I'm ocean kayaking. I also use it as a scanner to take photos of documents and send them as attachments. Its small size and rugged construction allows me to put it in my dig kit and use it to document archaeological field work. The battery is exceptional and has never failed me.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

I am a professional Photographer recently upgraded from Nikon DSLR to Sony Mirrorless a7r iii and I am super impressed with the quality and focus points specifically. The color profiles on camera are amazing along with the fast shutter speed. My main reason for the convert was the weight and Sony did not disappoint. It's significantly lighter than my previous DSLR and for my second camera I have decided to keep my sony Crop sensor mirrorless.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

It is the best camera with tech of all camera and this to operate an and well give you the better quality and top the pic of 55. One of the fact is the lens you can all of The Minolta camera lens and the weight is right on and the is the fastest.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

Sony has done a great job of packing larger quality sensors into smaller sized cameras, then allowing you to collect downsampled footage (except in extreme S&Q modes) in 4k and 1080p. Overall just a fantastic ecosystem of cameras, which work surprisingly well with each other. From the Sony RX0 action cameras to the Sony FS line of super-35 camcorders, I have been thoroughly impressed by the quality of footage that can be captured on Sony mirrorless cameras.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I have had my Sony phone for over 2 years and I still love it, very reliable and fast, they have great support, a superb camera. I don't have anything negative to say about my Sony phone. If you want a superb phone buy Sony.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

Firstly it took 5 tries to accomplish this on Sony customer support. Well somebody hacked into my Sony account and ripped of games for a second time, last time they refunded it. This time and mind you, I caught it the same day, they said it was already downloaded so they were powerless to refund it. How much money does Sony have that they can't afford to refund a $40 game. Or is it that they are so powerful that they don't give a crap if they lose one or ten or a thousand customers because they have a billion more. I hate these companies. I believe they should e boycotted to teach them a lesson for once. Down with Sony and the rest of these multibillion dollar companies that are too powerless to refund $40 to an unemployed ex customer.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I had purchased Blu Ray N9200 system on 26-June - 2017. Around March April I have registered complaint (you will get record in your system) regarding WIFI Box of the above system is not working, But later on because of lock down I am unable to drop this box in your service station, Later on again I have registered complaint for the same after lock down & dropped WIFI box to nearby Service centre of SONY (in Kothrud Pune), JOB no is – **. But still after 3, 4 months I don't get Box replaced or repaired, got feedback spare parts are not available, Also got offer for replacement for System with new but which is I feel, why should I invest again approx. 40K again with very less discount for this short period (only approx. 2 years I used this system).

As I already invest approx. 60 K while buying the system, this is not worth offer, Also Currently I could found on Sony website same system is still available for selling. Also in Physical retail Shops it's available, so why could I don’t get its spare parts for repair or BOX itself to be repair??? This is really a worst response I am getting from SONY which is reliable & brand name in market,

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

Camera is very reliable and durable. I have owned it for about 6 years and still work like new. Picture quality is beautiful. Very easy to use for a beginner like me. There is no going wrong with the camera.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I recently had my nephew over to my house to spend time with my kids. While he was playing Fortnite and accidentally purchased $80 worth of V bucks. When I contacted customer service they stated their return policy does not allow for returns on vbucks even though I requested the refund 30 minutes after the transaction. I will not be buying any more Sony products. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

This is my son's account. Keep in mind that he is disabled with autism. He tried to resolve the problem himself but they were giving him the run around. I stepped in and made the call to customer service. I explained that my sons account was hacked and I guess the hacker put some inappropriate pictures on the account so they temporarily suspended the account until December 24th. So on the 24th we tried to recover the account but it had been permanently suspended now. In speaking with people on the phone and live chatting online they said the account can’t be recovered once it’s permanently suspended and the thousands of dollars worth of video games and movies can not be retrieved and put on another new account. What kills me is they have no empathy for my autistic son.

I am a single mom and have no money to replace these games or movies. I couldn’t even celebrate Christmas this year cause lack of money. My medical expenses are just too high. No extra money. I can’t believe a company as big as Sony would punish a disabled autistic kid. It breaks my heart to see my son so upset over this. Especially since he wasn’t the person who was at fault. The hacker is to blame but PlayStation support can care less about that. Any parents who see this review I would suggest maybe trying Xbox. They maybe more autistic friendly with disabled kids.

Sony Company Information