Best Hearing Aids in Las Vegas, NV
If you’re experiencing hearing loss, an audiologist determines if hearing aids can help. Hearing aids come in different styles with basic and advanced features. We created a list of the best hearing aids and audiologists in Las Vegas so you find a solution that makes it easier to listen, communicate and participate in daily activities.
Top 9 Las Vegas Hearing Aid Stores and Audiologists
|Advanced Audiology Institute||Read Expert Review|
Offers a full range of products from leading manufacturers at competitive prices. Provides hearing evaluations and hearing aid sales, fittings and repairs.
|Anderson Audiology||Read Expert Review|
Provides comprehensive hearing evaluations and hearing aid services. Offers the latest in digital hearing aid technology. Accepts CareCredit and insurance from major providers.
|Ascent Audiology & Hearing||Read Expert Review|
Offers free hearing consultation, various styles of hearing aids and free cleanings and checks. Includes 60-day exchange period, loss protection up to one year and guaranteed trade-in value.
|Desert Valley Audiology||Read Expert Review|
Offers comprehensive hearing services and hearing aids from top manufacturers. Includes 30-day trial and aftercare, including cleans and checks. Treats patients of all ages.
|Hearing Associates of Las Vegas||Read Expert Review|
Offers a free hearing exam and 30-day trial. Sells multiple brands of hearing aids. Checks insurance benefits. Provides financing options and extended warranties.
|HearingLife Las Vegas||Read Expert Review|
Offers free hearing assessment and product demonstrations. Sells hearing aids with three-year warranty and complimentary aftercare, including free batteries for life of device. Accepts CareCredit. Posts special offers online.
|Helping U Hear||Read Expert Review|
Provides hearing testing, hearing aid sales, hearing aid fittings and hearing aid repairs. Offers a range of hearing aid styles and technologies. Accepts CareCredit.
|My Hearing Centers||Read Expert Review|
Carries hearing aids from leading manufacturers. Offers free annual hearing evaluation and free in-office cleanings, repairs and adjustments. Includes a 30-day adjustment period and two- to three-year complete service warranty.
|Rainford Hearing Aid Service||Read Expert Review|
Sells hearing aids in multiple styles from 15 different manufacturers. Completes fittings in two to 10 days. Repairs all hearing aids. Prioritizes 100% customer satisfaction.
Close to 30 million U.S. adults could benefit from wearing hearing aids, according to the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. These devices make it easier for the user to hear and understand regular conversations. If your hearing loss is caused by aging, disease or noise injury, hearing aids may improve your quality of life. An audiologist in Las Vegas can test your hearing and help you choose a hearing aid based on your budget, lifestyle and type and degree of hearing loss.
How much do hearing aids cost in Las Vegas?
Hearing aids in Las Vegas cost $1,000 to $4,000 each. The price of a hearing aid depends on:
- Hearing aid style: Hearing aids come in many different styles, from behind-the-ear, which is the largest style, to completely-in-the-canal, which is nearly invisible.
- Hearing aid features: Hearing aids are available with many different features, from basic (noise reduction, directional microphone, feedback suppression) to advanced (multiple frequency channels, Bluetooth, binaural processing).
The cost of hearing aids in Las Vegas typically covers not only the device, but also the hearing aid fitting and ongoing services, which include regular hearing exams and cleanings, adjustments and basic maintenance.
How can I pay for hearing aids in Las Vegas?
If you have health insurance, check with your plan to see if it includes hearing benefits. Original Medicare doesn’t cover hearing aids, but some Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans have hearing benefits. Las Vegas audiologists often do a benefits check as a courtesy to patients. Ask your audiologist if they provide this service.
Many Las Vegas audiologists and hearing aid specialists offer financing options to make hearing aids more affordable. Be sure to ask about available discounts and promotions from your provider and the manufacturer.
There are different options for Nevadans who need financial assistance to purchase hearing aids. The Hearing Loss Association of America has a list of resources.
Las Vegas hearing aids FAQ
- How do I find out if I need a hearing aid in Las Vegas?
- Contact an audiologist in Las Vegas who’s licensed by the Nevada Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensing Board. An audiologist can determine your type and degree of hearing loss and let you know if a hearing aid might help.
- Where can I get a hearing aid repair in Las Vegas?
- Many Las Vegas audiologists offer hearing aid repair services, including for hearing aids you purchased elsewhere. Some repairs can be completed in the office, while others may require sending the device to the manufacturer. If your hearing aid fix requires extensive time, ask if the audiologist provides loaner devices.
- Are hearing amplifiers the same as hearing aids?
- No, hearing amplifiers are not the same as hearing aids. According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, hearing amplifiers are intended for use only by those without hearing loss. If you have hearing loss, wearing a hearing amplifier as a substitute for a hearing aid could lead to more hearing damage.
- Where can I buy hearing aid batteries in Las Vegas?
- You can buy hearing aid batteries from an audiologist or hearing aid specialist in Las Vegas. You can also purchase batteries from many retailers, including Walmart, Amazon, Costco, Walgreens, CVS and Target.
Hearing loss resources in Las Vegas
For more information about hearing loss in Las Vegas, see these resources:
- The Nevada Commission for Persons Who Are Deaf and Hard of Hearing advocates for those with hearing loss and works to make sure all Nevada citizens with hearing loss and their families have access to information, education and services.
- Deaf Centers Nevada focuses on access, autonomy and inclusion for Nevadans with hearing loss by providing services and adult, youth, family and community programs.
- Nevada Hands & Voices is a nonprofit that supports, encourages and educates families of children with hearing loss.
- The NIDCD Information Clearinghouse provides information and resources about hearing loss and other disorders of human communication to patients, the public and health care professionals.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Vegas hearing aid company information
My Hearing Centers has more than 100 offices in the U.S., including multiple locations in the Las Vegas area. The company sells hearing aids from many different manufacturers, and all devices come with a risk-free 30-day adjustment period, free in-office cleanings, repairs, adjustments, annual hearing evaluations and a two- to three-year complete service warranty. My Hearing Centers accepts a variety of insurance plans.
- Address: 8530 W. Charleston Blvd., Ste. 110, Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Phone: (888) 284-0389
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: myhearingcenters.com
Desert Valley Audiology cares for patients of all ages and provides hearing screenings, hearing tests, hearing aid fittings and hearing aid repair. Purchase hearing aids from leading manufacturers, complete with warranty and full aftercare. Schedule an initial appointment by filling out a form online or calling.
- Address: 501 S. Rancho Drive, Ste. A8, Las Vegas, NV 89106; Multiple locations
- Phone: (702) 605-9133
- Hours: M - F: 7:30am - 5pm
- Website: lasvegashears.com
Hearing Associates of Las Vegas offers complete hearing services in Las Vegas and throughout Clark County, including hearing exams, hearing aid fittings and hearing aid repairs. Patients get a free hearing exam, financing options, a 30-day hearing aid trial and the opportunity to buy an extended warranty. Plus, there are always freshly baked cookies in the waiting room.
- Address: 1401 Hillshire Drive, Ste. 130, Las Vegas, NV 89134; Multiple locations
- Phone: (702) 857-8188
- Hours: Call for hours
- Website: hearingassociateslv.com
Rainford Hearing Aid Service provides hearing evaluations and hearing aid sales and fittings. It sells hearing aids from 15 different manufacturers and completes fittings in two to 10 days. It also repairs hearing aids of all makes and ages.
- Address: 440 E. Sahara Ave., Ste. B, Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Phone: (702) 732-8721
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: rainfordhearing.com
Ascent Audiology & Hearing’s services include free hearing consultations, hearing aid consultations and hearing aid repair. It carries a variety of hearing aid styles and offers a 30-day evaluation period, 60-day exchange period and comprehensive warranty plan with unlimited cleanings and adjustments and one year of loss protection.
- Address: 10470 W. Cheyenne Ave., Ste. 120, Las Vegas, NV 89129
- Phone: (702) 508-0222
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: ascenthearinglasvegas.com
Helping U Hear offers hearing evaluations, hearing aid consultations and fittings and hearing aid repair and maintenance. Hearing aid specialists help you choose from a large selection of hearing aids based on your budget and lifestyle, then show you how to use and care for your device. Helping U Hear accepts CareCredit.
- Address: 8060 W. Tropical Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89149
- Phone: (702) 656-8484
- Hours: M - Th: 9am - 6pm; F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: helpinguhearlasvegas.com
HearingLife patients enjoy complimentary hearing assessments. The company’s hearing aids come with a three-year warranty, lifetime batteries and free aftercare. It accepts many insurance plans and is part of CareCredit’s network for financing. Check HearingLife’s website for special offers.
- Address: 9330 Sun City Blvd., Ste. 104, Las Vegas, NV 89134
- Phone: (725) 214-0266
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: hearinglife.com
Audiologists on staff at Anderson Audiology perform a comprehensive hearing evaluation and help you select the best hearing aid for your needs. It sells all styles of hearing aids, works with major insurance providers and accepts CareCredit to help patients finance purchases.
- Address: 3120 S. Rainbow Blvd., Ste. 202, Las Vegas, NV 89146; Multiple locations
- Phone: (702) 997-2964
- Hours: M - Th: 8am - 5pm; F: 8am - 3pm
- Website: andersonaudiology.com
Advanced Audiology Institute provides hearing evaluations, hearing consultations, hearing aid fittings and hearing aid repairs. It offers hearing aids with the latest technology from multiple manufacturers. Request an appointment at any of three Las Vegas-area locations.
- Address: 9080 W. Cheyenne Ave., Ste. 110, Las Vegas, NV 89129; Multiple locations
- Phone: (702) 853-7986
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 5pm
- Website: advancedaudiologylv.com
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!