Find the Best Hearing Aids in Denver, CO
Top 9 Denver Hearing Aid Stores and Audiologists
|Colorado Tinnitus and Hearing Center||Read Expert Review|
Specializes in treating tinnitus, hearing loss and sound sensitivity. Carries hearing aids from multiple manufacturers. Accepts insurance plans from most providers and CareCredit for monthly payments.
|Connect Hearing Denver||Read Expert Review|
Provides free hearing evaluations and consultations and a free two-week trial of hearing aids. Offers ongoing service with three years of free batteries and a three-year warranty. Has multiple Denver-area locations.
|Denver Audiology||Read Expert Review|
Offers hour-long hearing evaluations. Carries multiple brands and different styles of hearing aids. Includes cleanings and maintenance in the cost of hearing aids. Repairs most hearing aid issues in the office.
|Hearing Rehab Center Denver||Read Expert Review|
Provides free hearing consultations at multiple Denver-area locations. Has helped thousands of patients in Colorado. Services all models of hearing aids, regardless of where they were purchased.
|Marion Downs Center||Read Expert Review|
Provides audiological evaluations to patients of all ages. Offers hearing aid selection assistance and fitting. Develops hearing services and programs for the Colorado community.
|Modern Audiology||Read Expert Review|
Provides comprehensive hearing care services for adults and children. Carries hearing aids from top manufacturers. Emphasizes transparent, upfront pricing. Saves patients an average of $1,500 on hearing devices.
|New Leaf Hearing Clinic||Read Expert Review|
Includes a free 65-day trial, a minimum three-year manufacturer warranty for repair and damage and a minimum three-year service package.
|Sound Relief Hearing Center||Read Expert Review|
Independent practice with decades of experience. Focuses on patient education. Accepts most insurance carriers. Offers financing options, including low monthly payments. Specializes in treating tinnitus.
|Vital Hearing||Read Expert Review|
Offers free consultations and comprehensive audiological evaluations. Carries a wide selection of aids from top manufacturers with available financing. Accepts most insurance plans. Schedules in-home and weekend appointments.
Around 1 in 12 people in Colorado are either hard of hearing or deaf, but those with hearing loss wait an average of seven years before seeking help, according to the Hearing Loss Association of America. Denver hearing specialists perform hearing tests and help patients with hearing aid selection and fitting. Many audiologists offer free initial screenings and consultations.
How much do hearing aids cost in Denver?
Most hearing aids in Denver cost $1,000 to $4,000 each. The price depends on the manufacturer, the style of hearing aid, the technology and the features. The total price usually covers the hearing test, the hearing aid fitting and ongoing service, which includes cleanings, adjustments and regular hearing exams.
How can I pay for hearing aids in Denver?
Private insurance plans generally don’t cover hearing aids for adults, but they are required to cover hearing aids for children. Contact your provider to learn what hearing benefits your plan offers. You can also ask your Denver hearing specialist to do a benefits check with your insurer.
Medicare doesn’t cover hearing aids, but some Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans may include hearing benefits. Health First Colorado, the state’s Medicaid program, covers hearing aids for beneficiaries age 20 and younger.
Many audiologists and other Denver hearing specialists, as well as manufacturers, offer financing options to make purchasing hearing aids easier.
If you need assistance finding affordable hearing aids, the Colorado Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing has created a list of resources.
Denver hearing aids FAQ
- How do I know if I need hearing aids?
- Some early signs of hearing loss include:
- Muffled speech and sounds
- Difficulty understanding words
- Having to ask others to speak more slowly or clearly
- Needing to turn up the TV or radio
- Do hearing aids come in different styles?
- Yes, hearing aids are available in many different styles. These include:
- Where can I find hearing aid repair in Denver?
- Audiologists and hearing aid providers provide hearing aid repair services. Some repair all makes and models of hearing aids and service hearing aids that were purchased elsewhere. If your hearing aids can’t be repaired on-site, they may need to be sent to the manufacturer. If this is the case, ask if loaner hearing aids are available.
- Does Costco sell hearing aids?
- Yes, the Costcos in Arvada, Sheridan, Aurora, Littleton, Westminster, Parker, Thornton and Superior all have hearing aid centers with hearing aids from multiple manufacturers. Costco hearing aids in Denver include free follow-up appointments, free cleanings and checks and free loss and damage coverage.
Hearing loss resources in Denver
Nonprofits and charities offer much more than assistance obtaining hearing aids in Denver — many also provide helpful resources and support for people with hearing loss. Denver residents with hearing loss may benefit from the following resources:
- The Colorado Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing advocates for public policies and programs to provide full and equal access to government services for state residents with hearing loss.
- The Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies website provides resources that let you verify an audiologist or hearing aid provider license.
- The Hearing Loss Association of American - Denver Chapter offers hearing loss information, education, support and advocacy.
- The City and County of Denver has compiled a list of Denver metro area resources in its 2019 Deaf Services Community Resource Guide.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Denver hearing aid company information
Connect Hearing operates a nationwide network of hearing care centers, including multiple locations in the Denver area. Its team provides free hearing evaluations and consultations. Patients can qualify for a two-week, free hearing aid trial. The company’s hearing aids come with three years of free batteries and a three-year warranty.
- Address: 950 E. Harvard Ave., Ste. 620, Denver, CO 80210; Multiple locations
- Phone: (303) 722-0886
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 5pm
- Website: clinics.connecthearing.com/denver/950-e-harvard-ave.html
Denver Audiology is a private practice dedicated to offering patients personal, quality hearing care, starting with an hour-long consultation. It carries hearing aids from multiple brands and includes cleanings and maintenance in the cost of the device.
- Address: 90 Madison St., Ste. 107, Denver, CO 80206
- Phone: (303) 832-2054
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: denveraudiology.net
Hearing Rehab Center has helped thousands of people in Colorado with hearing needs by offering solutions tailored to each patient’s hearing loss, budget and lifestyle. Request a complimentary hearing consultation by filling out a form online or calling the nearest Hearing Rehab Center location.
- Address: 155 S. Madison St., Ste. 240, Denver, CO 80209; Multiple locations
- Phone: (303) 872-6937
- Hours: M - Th: 9am - 5pm; F: 9am - 2:30pm
- Website: hearingrehabcenter.com/offices/hearing-aids-cherry-creek-co-audiologists.cfm
Sound Relief Hearing Center is a family-owned and -operated practice that offers hearing tests and provides customized hearing aid solutions. It accepts most insurance plans and checks benefits with your provider before your first visit. Patients can qualify for low monthly payment plans.
- Address: 55 Madison St., Ste. 550, Denver, CO 80206; Multiple locations
- Phone: (720) 259-9962
- Hours: M - Th: 8:30am - 5pm; F: 8:30am - 1pm
- Website: soundrelief.com
Colorado Tinnitus and Hearing Center offers comprehensive audiology services, including diagnostic hearing evaluations and hearing aid evaluations. It accepts insurance plans from most providers and CareCredit, which allows patients to pay for hearing aids over time.
- Address: 3601 S. Clarkson St., Ste. 220, Englewood, CO 80113
- Phone: (303) 534-0163
- Hours: M - Th: 8am - 5pm
- Website: tinnitusandhearing.com
The Marion Downs Center is a nonprofit organization that offers audiological evaluations and hearing aid fittings. In addition to operating a clinic, the Marion Downs Center offers resources, education and research for those with hearing loss and their families. Call to schedule an appointment.
- Address: 4280 Hale Parkway, Denver, CO 80220
- Phone: (303) 322-1871
- Hours: M - Th: 8:30am - 5pm; F: 8:30am - 4pm
- Website: mariondowns.com
Modern Audiology’s mission is to provide evidence-based, individualized hearing care to patients with upfront and transparent pricing. The practice sees adults and children. It sells hearing aids from top manufacturers.
- Address: 7373 W. Jefferson Ave., Ste. 301, Lakewood, CO 80235
- Phone: (303) 988-7299
- Hours: M & W: 7:30am - 4pm; T & Th: 7:30am - 6pm; F: 7:30am - 2pm
- Website: modernaudiology.com
New Leaf Hearing Clinic is an adult-focused audiology practice that offers hearing aid evaluations and other audiological care. It works with a number of the industry’s leading hearing aid manufacturers. Every hearing aid comes with a 65-day trial period, a minimum three-year warranty and services including tests, adjustments and wax removal.
- Address: 8721 Wadsworth Blvd., Ste. C, Arvada, CO 80003
- Phone: (303) 639-5323
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: newleafhearing.com
Vital Hearing provides free hearing screenings, comprehensive evaluations and the latest in hearing aid technology from all major manufacturers. It accepts most insurance plans and offers financing for hearing aid purchases. Vital Hearing also adjusts and repairs any hearing aid, even if it wasn’t purchased there. In-home and weekend appointments are available upon request.
- Address: 200 Union Blvd., Ste. 200, Lakewood, CO 80228
- Phone: (303) 947-9887
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 6pm
- Website: vitalhearing.com