1.72/5

62 Harry's Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I love this product! I shave my face every morning and the blades last me at least three weeks. I've been using Gillette previously. I feel that Harry's is better. Very, very smooth shave. I like their Post-Shave Baum as well.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I received the sample pack ($3) that included the Winston handle, 2 blades and a small shave gel. I don't shave daily and have a goatee, so I'm only shaving my cheeks and neck. Superior shave, as good or better than the Gillette I had been using for years. The blades last me forever it seems. I just received another order today and now have enough blades and gel to last a year. I will have to change my delivery plan. A great deal. The only thing I would warn against is the trim blade on the reverse side of the blade head. It only took me one try to figure out that it's a bad idea. But the cuts healed.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I have been shaving my head and face for many years. I have used single blade safety razors all the way to 5 blade razors. I have never been really satisfied with any razor until I tried Harry's Razors. The first thing I noticed is that the shaver is easy to get the razor attached. I've used some in the past that I had to place just right to get the blade on. I've had some fall off while shaving. Not with Harry's click it on and it stays put. The next thing I noticed is that the blade seems to be absolutely flush with my skin. I am getting a closer shave with less pressure and going back over. I love this shaver and highly recommend it to everyone wanting a close smooth shave.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Harry's Razors are a good value. I get 4-5 shaves out of one razor cartridge and my skin looks great. After 2 years using a Winston handle the plastic connector broke and came out of the handle. Harry's sent a new one free and no questions asked. I highly recommend trying this brand.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

This is the absolute truth. I personally purchased three razors and three 8 pack blades from Walmart and additional two razors and 8 pack from Harry's. I even called up and complained. Got nowhere total. Waste 150 dollars.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harry's?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

A Gillette user for over 50 years, I was still in search of the perfect shave. So I went for the advertising hype and bought the starter set and 8 extra blades thinking I was set for almost a year--getting a month per blade with Gillette. After about five shaves, the Harry's blade began to drag and scrape. I made it two weeks and changed blades. Again the blades didn't last. After a month I kissed the Harry's product good-bye and went back to the trusty Gillette. Much smoother and fewer nicks. Tip: Flush the razor with high pressure warm water and towel dry to get longer life. Lesson relearned: You get what you pay for.

Original review: July 25, 2019

We are in Kauai and used to mail and products delivered a day or two longer than normal. I placed my order July 5 and here it is July 24 and not yet here. Asked them about it and they explained they are sorry but have not yet placed noticed on their site it could take many weeks to reach Hawaii but I can also I could order from a couple big box retailers. (And the two they mentioned get products to us in 3 days max.) It really is a great product but that is a totally unacceptable explanation. A vital component in their chain of "Order to Customer Door" organization is totally missing.

Original review: July 19, 2019

Every time I shave under my nose, there is a single blade sticking out of the top of the razor and cuts your nose. Anytime you slide up a bit, it cuts you again. Never buy again as this blade that sticks out the top is very unsafe.

Original review: June 8, 2019

Harry's has cheapened their razor blades so badly. Several years ago I used to get about 12-14 shaves from one blade. Since they started to sell to Target and now Walmart, the blades suck. I am lucky to 3-4 shaves from one blade. I guess they would rather lose a few small potatoes and sell to the giants. I am now using a disposable Gillette blade and I get a much better shave. Shame on this company.

Original review: May 26, 2019

As others have said the razor goes rusty very quick. Not a good start. Also found the razor rough on my skin shaving. I was looking for an alternative to Gillette but have not found it with this razor.

Harry's Company Information