2. Elder Care
  3. Wheelchair lifts

4.4/5 (142 ratings)

About BraunAbility

With nearly 50 years of experience leading the mobility industry, no manufacturer knows better what you need when looking for a wheelchair accessible vehicle or wheelchair lift. With a nationwide dealer network with over 200 locations, you’re never far from a mobility expert to help you find the best fit for you and your budget.

BraunAbility Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BraunAbility?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BraunAbility?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

I have never been more pleased with the service I received from Carrie **. She called me back within an hour of me leaving a message. She said she would open a case, review my email and render a decision. She did that in less than 24 hours. And I believe the decision was correct. Carrie was amazing! ALL customer-facing reps should be like her!

BraunAbility response

Rhonda, we are extremely happy our representative exceeded your expectations and you were happy with the decision that was made!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

I encountered a problem when I brought our BraunAbility Sienna van to Toyota for a fuel pump recall. The service dept was under the impression that the recall was not covered since the gas tank was change during the conversion. This caused a delay in the service. I called Braun and Tristen solved our issue immediately. Quick, professional services with a smile!

BraunAbility response

Anna, we are happy the case manager was able to quickly address your recall concern! Thank you for taking to the time to write about your experience!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I called Braun customer service using a phone number found on website. After zero wait time I was connected to Carrie **. Carrie was very pleasant and patient with me as I described my needs and was quick to offer a solution. Thank you!

BraunAbility response

We are happy to hear you received a quick solution, Brett!! Thank you for the kind rating!!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

This has been a rough season for our family. I had to figure out how to get a van for my young husband and still make sure the needs of my young kids were met too. Sam put us at ease, made the whole shopping experience easy, painless and might I even say joy filled in an expectedly stressful season. I can’t say enough!!!

BraunAbility response

We are extremely happy to hear that your mobility consultant was able to provide you and your family exceptional support during difficult times!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

The conversion of my brand new Sienna chassis appears to be well done - it is certainly more refined than the conversion for my previous minivan. I look forward to using the improved features in the months ahead! Hope BraunAbility will consider electric minivan conversions going forward!

BraunAbility response

Thanks for the great review, Mark!! The BraunAbility team is thrilled you're so happy with your new conversion and appreciates the product idea!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

I concern about safety for mini van (BraunAbility makes ADA mini van VERY lowered BODY sitting). I like Honda Odyssey 2019 EXL or, Toyota Sienna, but body sits VERY low. It hits speed bumps. I have brand new car, 2019 HONDA ODESSEY. EXL modified BraunAbility and still repair free warranty. United ACCESS told avoid speed bump, but the other day I went to AZ National GUARD (ID check points). There were many speed bumps, unavoidable. I feel unsafe this car, and asking to trade in or offer cash, by either manufacturer or GM (United Access).

My disability does not need side lamp yet, I rather concern hitting speed bumps with brand new car poorly because of sit lowered often and break or block gas filling tank, ac won't work. And door does not level as original HONDA told (has occurred before) some other components. I contacted NHTSA.gov this case, and it could be lemon law by manufacture. But I concern if sales manager can exchange or great cash offer, I can look for an other new car.

BraunAbility response

10/14/20 A BraunAbility case manager will be calling you today to discuss these concerns.

11/25/2020 Mia, we are happy to hear United Access was able to assist you with a vehicle more suitable for your current needs.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I was looking for information on my Chair topper, and Alex was able to easily provide my with a user manual. Quickly, and knew what I was talking about even when I did not. And he did it in one contact. Unfortunately he is unable to sell me the parts needed for repair, but did suggest a few local dealers. Great service. Good products, would recommend to anyone.

BraunAbility response

We are glad to hear you received great service, Edward!!! Thank you for the kind feedback and recommendations!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

We needed to know the total weight of our Braun handicap van for shipping purposes. We are moving from MI to AZ. Tristen went to great lengths to get this information. She was professional, thoughtful, caring and concerned. She understood exactly what we needed and was able to find the answer. Her demeanor was extremely pleasant and she made us feel welcome and valuable. We are Braun customers and really appreciate you!

BraunAbility response

Thank you for sharing! Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic our team met that mark! We look forward to assisting you again!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

I contacted customer service about a ground clearance issue. Very quickly I was contacted back. I was offered a solution, a lift kit for the front end of my Chrysler Pacifica. It was very quickly install by the dealer. The whole problem was resolved in a matter of days. The follow-up from customer service has been excellent.

BraunAbility response

We are proud of our Customer Experience Group and are so happy to hear your concerns were quickly resolved by your mobility dealer. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Tim!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

I have called service a few times but no one was able to address my questions as thoroughly and thoughtfully as Tristen. She was patient and called me back when she was able to research my problem. Very grateful for the effort!

BraunAbility response

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, Jitka!!

BraunAbility Company Information