2. Elder Care
  3. Wheelchair lifts
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.58/5

With nearly 50 years of experience leading the mobility industry, no manufacturer knows better what you need when looking for a wheelchair accessible vehicle or wheelchair lift. With a nationwide dealer network with over 200 locations, you’re never far from a mobility expert to help you find the best fit for you and your budget.

BraunAbility Video
BraunAbility Gallery (1)

BraunAbility Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BraunAbility?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BraunAbility?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Kolar Toyota didn't have the instructions yet on how to replace the fuel pump on a modified van. I called BraunAbility and spoke with Alex. He contacted Kolar and gave them the needed information. He called me back to let me know I could schedule an appointment. The fuel pump was replaced yesterday with no problems. I no longer need the van, because my husband passed away in May. I can sell it now, because the fuel pump has been replaced. Thank you so much. Kathleen

BraunAbility response

Our Customer Experience Group was happy to help assist with your Toyota dealer and the Toyota safety recall. We are saddened to hear of your recent loss, Kathleen. If you would like to post the items you have for sale on our Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/braunability/, please feel free to do so.

Get buying tips about Wheelchair lifts delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

My husband passed away and he was so happy having the chair topper. It made everything much easier for him. Now that he is gone I would like to make someone else happy owning the car with the chair topper by selling it to them. I took good care of the car and the chair topper. It worked beautifully and still does.

BraunAbility response

We are deeply sorry for your loss, Paulette. We see you recently spoke with a BraunAbility Customer Experience Group case manager and was provided suggestions for possible ways to sell the vehicle with the Chairtopper installed. As our case manager suggested, feel free to post the items you have for sale on our Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/braunability/ If you have any further questions or need additional dealer information, please feel free to contact our case manager again to assist you. Our Customer Experience Group contact number is 800-488-0359.

Original review: March 4, 2020

United Access in Kansas City was fabulous to work with initially. Brett ** was nothing but professional and helpful. He went above and beyond and I'm sad that we couldn't find a vehicle to buy from there. Because of the online abilities, I was able to work with Calvin ** from Superior Van and Mobility and find a car that will work. They will deliver it to me from Omaha tomorrow. Superior Van was wonderful to work with as well. I also contacted Matt Steininger directly from Braunability for help determining the conversion type before buying. He was also extremely welcome. We currently own a 2007 Dodge with a Braunability conversion and have been extremely happy with the van for more than 11 years and 120,000+ miles. We were happy to continue our long term relationship with Braunability converted vehicles.

BraunAbility response

We are glad to hear that everyone was so helpful in your process of buying a new vehicle. I am also happy to hear that you are continuing your relationship with BraunAbility, and I hope this vehicle brings you just as much happiness as your last BraunAbility vehicle did!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

My first Odyssey with a folding in-cabin ramp performed well from 2015 until 2020 and was performing perfectly when I traded it in for a 2020 Odyssey Ex-L (Navigation) with in-floor ramp and up-to-date safety features. The 2015 Odyssey's electronics and ramp performed reliably; the modification was beautifully executed, and the cabin looked perfect. As great as the fit and finish and interior work were on the 2015, they exceeded expectations on the 2020. The mobility features are easy to access; the ride is excellent (smooth and quiet) even though the floor has been dropped. Our dealer -- MobilityWorks in Gray, Maine, particularly Tammy Southerland, our sales representative and JC (John) WIlliams, general manager, also exceeded expectations in helping us to configure our vehicle to meet our specific needs.

BraunAbility response

Adrienne, I am glad that you had an excellent experience with the purchase of your BraunAbility vehicle. Our goal is to help make life a moving experience for our customers.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

Phase 2 went out of their way to meet our needs and that supportive atmosphere is why I've rated them 5-Star. The only area for improvement, I would say, is the lack of some communications which left me wondering what was happening at times. Specifically, after intensively watching the mail box nearly two weeks for the insurance check to cover the conversion costs, I called my insurance rep and alerted her nothing had been paid. She told me she had paid Phase 2 a week earlier. Phase 2 did not tell me they had been paid until I asked them about it. Likewise, I was not advised Braunability Financial had paid Phase 2 until we were told we could pick up the vehicle and I asked if we would get a check to bring to them or if Phase 2 would be paid directly. Phase 2 still gets 5-stars as far as I am concerned. Even so, I'm simply suggesting that this area of communication could be improved.

BraunAbility response

Mel, thank you for your feedback. I am glad to see that you had a good overall experience, and I hope you continue to enjoy your BraunAbility vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

Big thank you to Carrie ** for sending out the black badging for my Pacifica. She granted my request. Now it matches the Chrysler badging! Very satisfied with how my Pacifica came out. I receive compliments all the time. However, I'm having an issue refueling and my local dealer can't figure it out. I'm hoping it gets resolved soon.

BraunAbility response

We are thrilled to hear you are satisfied with the looks of your vehicle, Brian, but sorry to hear there is currently a mechanical concern. One of our case managers will be reaching out to speak with you and will assist with getting the concern resolved.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

We needed to know the total weight of our Braun handicap van for shipping purposes. We are moving from MI to AZ. Tristen went to great lengths to get this information. She was professional, thoughtful, caring and concerned. She understood exactly what we needed and was able to find the answer. Her demeanor was extremely pleasant and she made us feel welcome and valuable. We are Braun customers and really appreciate you!

BraunAbility response

Thank you for sharing! Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic our team met that mark! We look forward to assisting you again!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

I contacted customer service about a ground clearance issue. Very quickly I was contacted back. I was offered a solution, a lift kit for the front end of my Chrysler Pacifica. It was very quickly install by the dealer. The whole problem was resolved in a matter of days. The follow-up from customer service has been excellent.

BraunAbility response

We are proud of our Customer Experience Group and are so happy to hear your concerns were quickly resolved by your mobility dealer. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Tim!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

I have called service a few times but no one was able to address my questions as thoroughly and thoughtfully as Tristen. She was patient and called me back when she was able to research my problem. Very grateful for the effort!

BraunAbility response

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, Jitka!!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Online chat was friendly and easy. We just received a minibus with a Braun lift and we needed the service manual for it. The website listed all types of manuals for the model number I entered, so I started a chat session. Alex was very helpful in emailing me the correct service manual for our lift.

BraunAbility response

We are happy to hear our chat service was friendly and easy to use, David! Thank you for the feedback!!

BraunAbility Company Information