4.40/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With nearly 50 years of experience leading the mobility industry, no manufacturer knows better what you need when looking for a wheelchair accessible vehicle or wheelchair lift. With a nationwide dealer network with over 200 locations, you’re never far from a mobility expert to help you find the best fit for you and your budget.

BraunAbility Video
View More View More

68 BraunAbility Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 21, 2019

This may not seem like much, but we bought this 1987 Chevy Beauville Van used, just a little bit before we lost my wife's van to repo (as we had lost our jobs, house etc.) and it was either live in the van, or lose it. We loved that van, and this van came as a Blessing (hence her name). There is a 1986 Braun Lift inside. We called about doing some "repair" to it, We had "we have a series one!!!!" response from the customer service on the other end. We've been told it's crazy that it's still working. The van is in need of repair, and the lift could use a tune up as well. (Being 33 years old, it's stilling kicking, but angrily.) We thought you'd be interested in seeing that they are still out there, and running "strong/stubbornly".

Jason,

Wow! We are so glad that your series one lift is still meeting your needs. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

Get expert buying tips about Wheelchair lifts delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Terrific purchase. Shopped in Evansville, and had questions. So I called BraunAbility's line a few times and talked to Matthew ** who was great and answered all my questions about warranties, how the rear entry ramps worked, the specifications of the ramps, etc. Flew to New Orleans to pick up; Terry was great as was the office manager Kirsty who made sure all the paperwork was in order. Mitch was also helpful. Also talked to Tim (Evansville store manager) who also was very helpful and answered my questions. And had previously been introduced to the various options by Candy. It was worth the trip and drive back. Now we are able to get my dad out of the house again, even though he's wheelchair bound. Thanks.

Gregory,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you can take your Dad along with you now! BraunAbility is always striving to provide world class customer service. Glad you had a great shopping experience with your mobility dealer. We will make sure Matthew see’s your review.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Although I am very pleased with my new van, and am looking forward to programming and using all the new bells and whistles on my new van. But I very much wish that instead of lowering the floor 14 inches, I wish that it had only been lowered 12 inches. To exit the underground parking where I live I must go up a short steep ramp, the underside of my van screeches terribly and many times when I very slowly and carefully go over speed bumps, I can hear the awful scraping of my exhaust and tail pipe. If my van had only been lowered only 12 inches the only inconvenience I would have experienced would be that I would have had to duck my head going into and out of my van. At the present time I am awaiting a phone call from Alliance Mobility Solutions of Richmond, B. C. to take may van in so they can put the van up in the air and view the amount of damage that has been done to the exhaust and tail pipe.

BraunAbility response

Brian, Thank you for your review. . BraunAbility has manufactured lowered floor minivans for over 25 years. Over these years of experience, we have landed on a balance between ground clearance and ramp angle to meet the needs of most of our customers. You see, if we were to raise the vehicle any higher we would subsequently create a higher ramp angle, which would create obstacles for our customers in manual wheelchairs. We could lengthen our ramp to lessen the angle, but that would create parking issues. As you can see one adjustment to our conversion design impacts others. Raising the vehicle after our conversion is installed could also affect the ride and handling.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Right before Christmas, when financials are tough, Dylan took the time to understand my issues and he rectified the situation in less than one hour. He was a saving grace that day and I hope he is properly rewarded for his actions. He did not have to help, but chose to instead. As someone who works in business development/sales, I thought Dylan did a great job by reacting quick and confidently in helping out a loyal BraunAbility consumer. I'd love to see this get moved up the totem pole for Dylan's benefit. Too often employees lose the personal touch and only focus on the needs of the business. Dylan truly "gets it." Tip your cap, Dylan!

Eric,

We are glad that Dylan was able to assist you with your concern. BraunAbility is built on putting the customer first. We will make sure Dylan see's your review.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Due to my second shoulder surgery, my doctor told me I had to change the way I load myself and my chair. I have never been a "van guy" and have always just made do with two door, long doored cars, such as the Chevrolet Monte Carlo and the Ford Thuderbird. With the help of the Louisiana Rehabilitation Services, I was able to purchase the MXV and it has truly changed how much I go and where. Just last week, we had terrible storms come through our parish (county to y'all). With my MXV, I was able to go the scenes of a lot of the damage and even gave an interbiew from the vehicle. The only real complaint I have is the cup holders are not deep enough. Otherwise, this is a fantastic vehicle that I highly recommend!

Tommy, Sounds like the MXV is a perfect fit for you! Thank you

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BraunAbility?

Original review: June 16, 2019

Was looking for a wheelchair van with towing ability. The dealer introduced us to the Chrysler Pacifica. It was just what we were looking for. Very nice van, wheelchairs are very easy to place, due to the roominess. Ramp deploys fairly quickly and is quiet.

Carl,

We are so glad that you choose BraunAbility! The tow ability is something many of our customers have asked for over the years.

Original review: June 7, 2019

Our ramp Motor needed to be replaced but it was about three weeks out of warranty. Our repair company was turned down twice when asking for a free replacement. I called and spoke to a lady who approved the replacement at no charge. That was great customer service.

Jim,

Thank you for the review. BraunAbility is glad that our customer service department was able to assist you in resolving your ramp motor concern. Thank you for choosing BraunAbility.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Purchase of handicap accessible car. I am retired and on a limited budget. I had received my scooter through VA needing a vehicle to transport it. I responded to an ad on Facebook by BraunAbility. They worked with me until they could find a car that suited not only my needs but financially. After three days of talking back and forth with their representative I received the loan to purchase the car at a rate that I could afford. I recommend the Braun Ability to anyone. A great reliable company.

Stephen,

Thank you for the great review of BraunAbility. We are so glad that you were able to find a vehicle that meets your needs.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I'm so pleased with my new BraunAbility Toyota Sienna. It will give me my independence back! Everything is working well & I'm enjoying the freedom to get around on my own. The in floor ramp, kneeling, & auto doors are a great example of technology making life better for those with a disability.

BraunAbility response

Michael, Thank you for choosing BraunAbility. We are so happy to hear you got your independence back. Enjoy your Toyota Sienna.

Original review: May 28, 2019

Dylan ** was quick to reach out to us via email to answer a question we had about our fuel tank. He got back to us within minutes after sending him follow up questions. He gave us the answers we needed and was friendly and professional.

BraunAbility response

Thank you for the kind review. We will share your review with Dylan and our entire team.

Original review: May 24, 2019

Dylan ** was very helpful. He provided me with Braun manuals for my vehicle which I was unable to find earlier. He was able to answer my questions regarding car maintenance and who should provide that service. He provided a valuable service I couldn't find before. Thanks. David

BraunAbility response

Thank you for your review. We will make sure Dylan see's your comments. We're glad he was able to assist in answering your questions.

Original review: May 19, 2019

Had questions for the dealer about the various buttons, but they were all answered. For instance, the ramp doesn't deploy when pulling the outside handle. "Braun" buttons don't deploy when doors are locked, but overhead console button does.

BraunAbility response

Thank you for the review. We are glad that your questions were answered. If you have more questions in the future, feel free to contact our customer experience group.

Original review: May 18, 2019

Robert and Peter are amazing technicians and they really know their stuff!??? Fast, friendly, ahead of schedule, explain exactly what they have to do and how they'll do it. Everyone at Tim's is friendly!??? Only suggestion would be an updated waiting/seating area with maybe a coffee maker or vending choices.

BraunAbility response

Thank you for the review. We are glad that you are happy with the experience with one of our certified mobility dealers Tim's Trim.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 17, 2019

After my initial concerns with rust appearing on the subframe of our 2016 Toyota Sienna from Braun, which was subsequently addressed by Braun, we now find that the tires are destroyed after only 12,000 miles due to poor wheel alignment with massive wear on the outer shoulders from too much toe-in. So now I'm in for the cost of a new set of tires and quality wheel alignment. Tell me again why I paid $50,000 for this vehicle.

BraunAbility response

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your 2016 Toyota vehicle. A representative will be reaching out to you within 24 hours so we can completely understand the situation and get more details.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 16, 2019

We bought our BraunAbility Odyssey van in 2010 brand new. The demo model worked perfectly except that it made a terrible exhaust sound at certain RPMs. We asked if we could purchase a different van. When we took delivery of our new van, on the drive home it made ugly groaning noises in turns. The Braunability dealer told us it was dry bushings and they would "work in." Another visit two weeks later and they told us it had to be something Honda-related because Braunability "didn't touch the suspension" in modifying the van. Meanwhile, the airbag light had started showing up at random intervals. Brought the van to Honda for both issues; they took me under the lift and showed me where the Braun-manufactured subframe parts had not been properly deburred (on both sides of front suspension!) and were rubbing the chassis. Brought photos to the Braun dealer, they fixed it.

We had also had noted airbag problem to Honda dealer; they said Braun's mods were to blame. Braun insisted again that it was Honda. When the airbag light was lit continuously, brought van back to Braun dealer. They told us we shouldn't disconnect the seat connectors (necessary to position a wheelchair in either front seat position) because this causes the problem. Light went out for a while, but came on again. Brought it back to them; they found/fixed a problem in the driver's seat harness (a BraunAbility part).

By this time the ramp had malfunctioned several times at random intervals. Brought van back to dealer; he couldn't replicate the problem. Brought back a second time, dealer replaced the "remote module." Problem went away briefly, but returned sporadically, seemingly especially in rainy weather. My son would get soaked while I tried to lower the ramp manually (the manual lowering never worked quite properly during the 7 years we had the van), and I would often give up and manually deadlift him (115 lbs) in his chair (46 lbs) thru the driver's side door. All of this happened in the first 4 months of van ownership. In the first year the ramp drivetrain had to be replaced, fortunately under warranty, but the sporadic non-deployment problems continued to a greater or lesser degree for our entire ownership of the van, despite our repeated complaints/visits.

Going into the second year while we were driving the van, the kneeling mechanism suddenly started up and began making a grinding/popping noise that we couldn't stop without pulling the fuse to the system. Dealership fixed it and showed us how the manual kneel worked--we never understood how this was supposed to fix the problem we'd had. By this time it was seeming that the dealer thought every problem was a failure of ours, somehow.

During year 3 we asked the dealer about a loud rattling noise from the front MacPherson struts when temps were below freezing. It took several visits to replicate the problem, and finally it was the Honda dealer who discovered what it was (because the Braun dealer told us that BraunAbility "never touched the suspension" when they modified the van). The van was just outside of the Honda warranty, but well inside the the BraunAbility extended warranty designed to cover us for a full three years to make up for the Honda warranty clock having started when Braun bought the van from Honda to modify it. But Braun's warranty extension company failed to honor their "bumper to bumper" warranty extension, and we were told we'd have to pay for the parts because they were (you guessed it) BraunAbility modified parts. Braun refused to pay anything.

Finally the Honda dealer called the Braun dealer and came to an agreement whereby Honda would pay 1/3 (for Braun parts!!), we would pay 1/3 and BraunAbility would pay 1/3 for the new Braunability parts. Within a year, the new struts were exhibiting the same problem. At that point BraunAbility told us the problem "wasn't safety related" and that we should ignore it.

In year 4, the side door jammed open during the Christmas season. I took the entire day off, drove the van 15 miles to the dealership with the door wide open (in below zero temps, natch), and settled in for a long wait while they fixed it. In less than 10 minutes the salesperson came out and said they'd fixed it but the automatic feature wouldn't work anymore and I needed to go to Dodge and order a "door operator mechanism." He said the part should be less than $200. This was curious advice given as we had a Honda chassis, so I talked to the technician. The tech said the same thing, only I could get the part from Honda.

Looking at the door it appeared the door open/close cable had been cut with wire cutters. The tech initially claimed he first saw it that way but later admitted he had cut it. I took the van to Honda, which informed me that I would have to replace the entire door retraction mechanism due to the cable break as the cable was not replaceable. They noted that the cable "never" broke in their experience and that it had been cut, as the Braun tech later admitted. They also noted that disconnecting/reconnecting the computer controlling the door mechanism would have reset the system and allowed the door to close without requiring any parts. The new mechanism from Honda should have been around $1,300 plus service, but because the mechanism was a special Braun part, it would cost $1,700 plus service to install it.

Even though we were out of warranty by this time, the Braun tech convinced Braun that it was a quality issue and got new parts via warranty extension, which he then installed himself after work hours. He left so many greasy fingerprints on the inside of the van that it took me 45 minutes to clean up after him, and one of the inside sidewall panels never fit properly again after the repair.

By this time we'd had the motor or drivetrain replaced in the ramp at least 2 times at our own expense and once at Braun's. By the end of our ownership, the van had cost us between $1000 and $2000 every single year (except the last year, when we paid $2400) just to keep the wheelchair mechanisms running and had required a major service of some sort every single year. This doesn't include the assorted other Braun chassis parts that failed. When we would take the van in for its 6-month "maintenance" often it would come back working more poorly than it did before the maintenance. The last year we owned the vehicle we lowered and raised the ramp manually because the dealership's $1000+ repair that year didn't fix the problem and we saw no need to throw good money after bad.

Corrosion caused the scary safety issue that was the final straw for us. Starting in year 2, the BraunAbility valance panel on the rear of the van that hides the relocated fuel tank, etc, had started corroding despite our regular washes with underbody flush all winter. By year 3 I was noticing heavy corrosion on fittings under and INSIDE the van (lower door tracks). We pointed this out to the new dealer (we no longer trusted the one who had cut our door cable). Our concerns were rebuffed; the dealer said it was normal wear and tear.

By year 4 we were seeing sections of the undercoating on the Braun-lowered floor section flaking off, exposing rusty metal underneath. One of these sections, clearly visible thru the front wheel well, measured about 3" square. At this time we also noticed rust and salt wicking their way into the cabin via the screw holes for the wheelchair tiedown tracks in the floor. We also noticed that the sockets that accepted the front passenger seat attachments were beginning to accumulate water for no reason we could determine. There was no water in the vehicle, in the carpeting, etc, yet these well-shaped fittings had water in them every time we moved the passenger seat to clean or give a wheelchair-bound friend a ride. We dried them out, but the water would return.

By year six, the side door was occasionally refusing to retract or stopping partly thru retraction on a consistent basis; two visits to the dealership didn't fix the problem. We began trying to work with BraunAbility directly, but they continually referred us back to our dealership, who didn't seem to know how to fix the issues we were having--issues that we felt shouldn't be happening on a 6-year-old vehicle.

Midway thru year 7, we took the van on vacation to Kentucky, 500+ miles away, leaving our disabled son at home (thankfully!). In the driveway of the relative's home where we were staying the side door FELL COMPLETELY OFF the van. We discovered the track support had rusted thru the chassis and allowed the door to come off of its three tracks. We forced the door back into place on a section of intact track and instructed our 8-year-old daughter to sit on the other side of the vehicle and not go near the door under any circumstances as we drove all the way back home.

We contacted both the dealer and BraunAbility (the famous "Terri of Global Customer Service," as unhelpful a person as ever there was) and were told that the door falling off is "normal wear and tear for a BraunAbility vehicle at this age." At this point our van wasn't even 7 years old, and we had put on less than 10,000 miles per year. The van had been well-maintained and kept clean as we do all of our vehicles. The price tag for fixing the door tracks (on both sides; the other one was very nearly rusted thru also) was $2,400, and Braunability refused to pay for any of the repair.

(For comparison, when we sold our 2000 Honda Odyssey van in 2013 it was 14 years old with 167,000 miles and the door track areas were pristine without a spot of rust, but our 3-year-old, 2010 Odyssey's track supports were already quite rusty and flakes of paint and rust were accumulating in the floor of the track space.) We paid for the repair and then, no longer trusting the van as safe transportation, asked the dealer to buy it from us. For this clean, well-maintained, low-mileage vehicle we had paid over $55,000 for less than 7 years before they gave us $16,000 in a no-negotiation deal. It cost us more than $50,000 in depreciation plus maintenance and repair costs paid to Braun for less than seven years of unreliable, aggravation-prone and ultimately unsafe transportation for our disabled son.

What I've related here doesn't cover all the maintenance frustrations we had with this van; these are just the high points. By the end of our ownership we had come to truly detest this van and, even more so, the company that modified it and refused to support us. Interestingly, the only Honda part that caused us any trouble during the ownership period was a leaky tail light, cheerfully replaced under warranty. So, the next week we bought a new 2017 Honda Pilot. We're very fortunate that our son has developed the ability to transfer (with assistance) from his wheelchair into this new vehicle. We have had zero problems with the Pilot in the 18 months we've owned it. We thank God every time we get in the Pilot that we aren't at the mercy of BraunAbility any longer. But if our son regresses and is unable to transfer again, we will NOT buy another BraunAbility product.

BraunAbility response

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. We always strive to put our customer first and we are sorry to hear that you feel we have missed the mark. Our intention is to make vehicles that make your life easier, not harder. If you would like to talk further about the concerns on your vehicle, you can call our customer experience group.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I have had my van for 1 year now, it’s amazing to be able to go out to places that normally I would stay home. Having a safe accessible van has changed my life! The modifications suit my needs and the workmanship is good too. I would like to take a tour of the plant in Indianapolis someday, one of my bucket list things is to see an Indy 500 race. So when we travel we will do both places on the journey.

Pete,

Thank you for the nice review. We do offer tours. To schedule a tour please provide at least (2)two weeks notice and contact our customer service number

Original review: May 10, 2019

I must say that after experiencing a couple of issues with my 2017 Explorer MXV I am very satisfied. I worked Mr. ** at Braun and shop manager Xavier at Ability Center here in Tucson. They were very helpful in resolving the issues. I also need to tip my hat to the Technical support at Braun and to Cody the Technician at Ability Center, Tucson for his outstanding professionalism.

Craig,

Thank you for the review. We are glad that our dealer and our customer service representative were able to resolve your concerns on your MXV.

Original review: May 4, 2019

Called looking for info and service on products sold. Sales person Scott ** was extremely helpful and answered all questions and resolved my issues. He conducted research. He Talked with other employees and suggested possible solutions. He was very professional and helpful. I highly recommend this company.

Dan,

Thank you for your review. BraunAbility is always striving to provide world class customer service. We will make sure Scott see’s your review.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I just purchased a 2016 Chrysler town and country van and had it converted into a wheelchair accessible van. They did a awesome job on it!! Totally would go through them again! I highly recommend them. Fast service and everything was done perfect!!!

BraunAbility response

Stacy, Thank you for your kind review. I am glad that you had an excellent experience with the purchase of your BraunAbility vehicle. Our goal is to help make life a moving experience for our customers.

Original review: May 3, 2019

This is my 3rd wheelchair accessible van with Braun Conversions. Couldn't be more satisfied! Two of the vans were Dodge Grand Caravans, and the latest is a Chrysler Pacifica Limited. I did not have any trouble with the Braun parts of any of the vans.

BraunAbility response

Anne, Thank you for choosing BraunAbility for your wheelchair accessible vehicles. We hope you enjoy your new BraunAbility Chrysler Pacifica.

Original review: May 2, 2019

In the past I have had nothing but great experiences with Braun chair toppers. However, we purchased a new car in 2017/2018 with a new Braun Chair Topper. It worked great for the first 9 months. In the past 6 months+ it has had 4 circuit boards replaced and switches and various problems. It stops working suddenly and my wheelchair gets stuck inside and I am trapped in the car for hours until someone can come and release the emergency manual release. I have asked several times through service for this to be reviewed thoroughly. It seems that the wire harnesses have a short-circuit in the wires. However technicians keep saying it is the circuit board each time.

Each time the circuit board is replaced it is short-lived. This past week I had it fixed again, had maintenance done which I paid money for myself and 5 days later it broke again and I got stuck in a parking garage in my car and lost $160 for a symphony concert I was supposed to attend with my daughter. This product is supposed to aid people with disabilities and enable them to be more independent and functioning, however, it has done the exact opposite. I can no longer use it on my own and have to go everywhere with someone in case it fails again. I never know when it is going to fail next. I it is completely unreliable. I wish I had the old Braun car topper. It worked great for 12 years with very few maintenance issues. I feel I am getting nowhere with Braun on fixing this and I would definitely NOT recommend this product to anyone I know. - Extremely disappointed. Wish there was a solution. Such an expensive product and not of good quality.

Suzanne,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with your Chairtopper. A customer service representative will be reaching out to you in the next 24 hours.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Brand new to me wheelchair lift. Lowered it yesterday while cleaning out my new to me van. Could not get it back up. Rain headed my way and in a panic. DYLAN ** hooked me up with manuals and local dealership. So kind and helpful. And, btw, got that lift back in the van like it is supposed to be before the rain set in. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Janis,

Thank you for the review. We are glad that Dylan was able to assist you.

Original review: April 29, 2019

About a year and a half ago I bought a Ford E250 van with a Vangater 2 installed. Since then I have had nothing but trouble with it. It works one day then dead the next. It frequently leaves me stranded in parking lots, calling for help. I have spent about 3k in repairs to no avail. Wish I had never bought it.

Mr. Veal,

BraunAbility is sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Vangater lift. A BraunAbility representative will be reaching out to you within 24 hours so we can completely understand the situation. BraunAbility is willing to work with one of our certified mobility dealers to try to resolve your concerns.

Original review: April 28, 2019

My wife Sally required assistance in getting in and out of a vehicle. After hearing about the Turny Evo, we asked to see an actual application. We visited someone who has a similar vehicle, Tried it and was sold. So far, we are happy with our new seat, and feel my wife can travel more.

Harold,

We appreciate the great review! We are so glad that you chose a BraunAbility product to meet your mobility needs. We hope you and your wife have some fun adventures planned for the future.

Resolution response: April 5, 2019

I should have contacted BraunAbility sooner. Their response to my problem was immediate and I sure appreciate a company with support like this!!

Original review: April 3, 2019

I have had my 2012 Dodge Town and Country van with a BraunAbility ramp since 2013. It was brand new when I bought it from a Mobility Works dealer in GA. The problem is that intermittently the ramp will not go back up. It will start to go up, then there is a short buzzing sound and it will then go back down. It's as if it's being interrupted on its way up. I have had it serviced several times, replaced the van's battery as suggested and it still malfunctions. Most recently I'm told it's the motor to the ramp but it seems more electrical to me. Or maybe a sensor? It's worse when it's cold. Because it's intermittent we took a video of it malfunctioning but we've been told that because it's an intermittent problem nothing can be done. Tomorrow I'm about to spend $1500 for a new motor and I feel very uneasy because no one seems to know if this is really the issue. I only have less than 12,000 miles on this van and it has never been in an accident.

BraunAbility response

Karen, we are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with your 2012 BraunAbility vehicle. One of our customer service representatives will be reaching out to you today to talk further about your concerns.

Karen, Thank you for updating your review of BraunAbility. I am glad that your concern was resolved in a timely manner. Feel free to reach out to our customer service department if you need further assistance.

Original review: April 2, 2019

Loved the conversion in my Honda Odyssey. It is the second one and the quality only improves. The addition of the led at the ramp was a good idea. I also like the details in the rear of the van, which created a bold vision of the car.

Mario,

Thank you for your review, and thank you for continuing to choose BraunAbility to meet your mobility needs.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I have dealt with Dylan ** and Carrie ** many times and each time they have been excellent. Great customer service and prompt. Couldn't ask for better service. This was a great service added to the Braun website. Only complaint I have about the Braun site is I can not find the manuals anymore, like before.

BraunAbility response

Chris, Thank you for the nice review and the suggestion on making it easier to find the manuals. We will pass that request on.

Original review: March 9, 2019

This is our second vehicle and we are very pleased with the product. Keep up the excellent work. We would recommend a Braunability vehicle to anyone in need of a vehicle that provides handicap transportation. Please continue to strive to always produce a superior vehicle.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Wires shorting out zip-tied to our fuel line on 2017 Pacifica. Apparently this build should have never passed any quality inspection. I took the van to a Chrysler dealer because warning lights were flashing on my dash, the fuel gauge would go from half to empty and begin flashing. I was charged $120 for a diagnosis and told to take it to the mobility company. "Confused with why the build would affect my vehicles computer"... Lo and behold, bare worn wires attached to my fuel line with no protection!!! After talking to unapologetic, Dillon ** he said "it's still under warranty". I asked that a manager contact me; still no word from them. How could Braun let something this unsafe out of their factory? Although the mobility company says it was fixed, wires are still "spliced" and soldered, not the QUALITY I would expect for such an expensive build.

Louise,

BraunAbility would like to speak to you regarding your concerns. We did attempt to call, email and private message you. Please feel free to reach out to our National Case Manager Terri so we can discuss your concerns. According to our records, the dealer has resolved the issue and you should of been credited for the $120 diagnosis fee. We are sorry that you experienced an issue with your van.

Original review: March 7, 2019

We are very happy with the service received from Ability Center, and by extension, BraunAbility. Every effort was made to provide us with the vehicle and features we wanted. No regular auto dealership has come close to the personalized service we received. We are quite happy with our 2019 Chrysler Pacifica.

Linda,

We are glad that you are happy with the service you received from Ability Center and BraunAbility. Feel free to reach out to our customer service department if you have any questions.

BraunAbility Company Information