Tuft & Needle

4.0(41)

Overall Rating4.0 out of 5

About Tuft & Needle Reviews

Tuft & Needle mattresses are made of cooling polyfoam, a 7-inch foundation and a plush cover. Cooling gel and heat-wicking graphite keep sleepers cool. Tuft & Needle’s prices are affordable compared with other comfort mattresses — its twin mattresses start at $745, and California kings start at $1,395 (as of publishing).

Tuft & Needle Reviews

ConsumerAffairs has collected 41 reviews and 65 ratings.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tuft & Needle?

Reviewed Aug. 5, 2016

I live in NY so delivery is free, and it ships in 1-2 business days by FedEx. They don't deliver on weekends, only weekdays, but it's fine for me. It comes in a compressed box, so it's not bulky. They offer 10 year warranty with 100 day free trial period, which means you can return for full refund the mattress if you don't like it within the first 100 days. The mattress will then be donated to charity. I have not tried to contact their customer service. Hopefully not ever. But if I have to contact them, it's by phone. No chat or email. Or probably check their website for more info. Includes 100 free trial period, 10 year warranty, free delivery and easy setup. So it is fairly good. New technology... Comfy... I like it.

Thanks for your vote! Report