Call toll free
4.60/5
Based on 275 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Neptune Society is one of the largest cremation services providers in the nation. With over 40 years of experience and with more than 45 locations nationwide, Neptune Society has assisted many in carrying out final wishes for their loved ones with dignity and respect, but most importantly, in an affordable manner. Whether you are planning ahead or have an immediate need, Neptune Society is here for you. Contact us today to learn more about our plans and services.

Better Business Bureau
A+BBB Rating
Presidents Award J.D. Power
View More View More

436 Neptune Society Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I've used Neptune's preplanning service and it was perfect. Their rep Brent at Lynnwood was also extremely helpful. He didn't have any problems with anything we have. It was very informative with Neptune.

Neptune Society response

Sheila, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with Brent and our services and that we were able to help you.

Get expert buying tips about Cremation and Funeral Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I've known Neptune Society for years and everything they did was just great. My first opportunity to work with them was in 2014. Then I had two more right together and in all cases, I got exceptional service from the Fort Myers branch, even on a short notice. I interacted with their rep Jason this time and his predecessor a couple of years ago, and I am just very impressed by the service. It's really nice to have people you could rely on in terrible times.

Neptune Society response

Hello Mr. Bob, we would first like to express our condolences for your loved one's passing. We are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of their cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need. On behalf of Jason and the Fort Myers office of Neptune Society, we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

First recognize that with the loss of my wife I am rather short tempered right now. That being said, I believe I have some valid complaints about the Neptune Society office on Francis in Spokane. When I first called them they were quickly set up an appointment, but was quickly told to bring in a cashier’s check to the first appointment. Having received the check they lost interest in the client. I put in 2 phone calls to my service provider and was told that they would call back right away. After 3 days someone called me back wanting to know if I wanted to inquire about cremation services.

Later I called and I asked about the death certificate and was told that the worker did not have time to pick them up that afternoon but she would call me in the morning when she had received them. Of course no call was received and I just went by the office and did get them at which time another worker provided me with my wife's ashes. I found a name that had been spelled wrong. I was told that I would receive the new certificates in a few days. A week later and I am still waiting.

Neptune Society response

John, we wish to express our heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your wife and we understand you completely. Neptune Society always works to provide the highest quality of service, and we deeply apologize for any dissatisfaction you experienced with any misunderstandings or confusion from our sales representative in regards to the cashiers check/check and we also apologize for the delay with the death certificate. It is our understanding that you did receive the death certificate on August 8th, 2018, and our service manager spoke to you and apologized for the inconveniences that you have encountered. We are using your concerns in our Communications Training so that we will have better communication within our office and with our client families. Our goal is to assist all the families we care for in a professional and caring manner. We want to thank you again for allowing us the honor of serving your family and taking care of your wife! Please know that we will always be here to support you and again, thank you for bringing this up to our attention and we apologize for not meeting your expectations.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

When my mother passed, we knew she wanted to be cremated but we hadn't made any prior arrangements. So, I called a friend that I work with. Her father had just passed in March, although he passed in California, and I asked her if she had any recommendation. She referred me to Neptune Society because that's who both of her parents had used. We went that afternoon after our mother passed. We dealt with a director named Carolyn and she was wonderful. She was very compassionate, kind, knowledgeable, warm and caring. All is good and we're very pleased.

Neptune Society response

Hi Denise, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Neptune Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your mother. We are honored that your family chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of Carolyn and the Dallas team of Neptune Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are also glad to hear that you were satisfied with her amazing knowledge, compassion, and love for the families she takes into her care during these difficult times. Take care.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I called Neptune in Colorado to get a price for my parents. The would not give me a price. Then they called me no less than 12 times trying to set up an appointment to get my parents to sign up with them. Very aggressive, they always say "we are about to have a price increase so pre-pay now". This went on for 8 months. I would not recommend them.

Neptune Society response

Hi, Jules, we have been messaging you since August 3rd, 2018 requesting for more information that will allow us to address your concerns but we have not heard back. Please feel free to respond at any time, and our team will be ready to assist you or please feel free to reach us directly at Online.Reviews@scidirect-us.com. Thank you in advance!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Neptune Society?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My mom and dad made their arrangements with Neptune so we used it when they passed away. Neptune has a very good reputation, and some of my mom and dad's friends had recommended it as well. When my father passed away five years ago, Neptune came to get him and they were amazing to work with. They gave us as much time as we wanted, and we had already waited quite a while to call them because we wanted some time with him.

And then when my mother passed away, Marlys was very compassionate and helpful. She took her time and explained everything thoroughly. We got a different urn than the one my mother had because I wanted it to match my dad's, and Marlys helped me find the one that my dad had gotten to make sure that it was truly the one I wanted. She also helped me get it bookmarked and she helped with what I should put on both sides. Whenever she contacted me, she was so sweet. Her voice was so very soothing. It was the best experience. Also, Neptune sens weekly grief counseling links and information which is very helpful.

Neptune Society response

Hello Bernadette, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your parents. On behalf of Marlys and Neptune Society, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of the cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Original review: July 27, 2018

My mother had pre-purchased packages from Neptune Society for my father and herself. I didn’t have to do anything but go in there, sign papers, and know it was taken care of. Alicia was so amazing. She was friendly and helpful. I had no idea what was going on, I was in a very sad state and she helped me through. She even sent me extra information about things I wanna make sure that I take care of as executor.

Neptune Society response

Christia, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Alecia, we thank you for sharing your experience over the phone. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Original review: July 26, 2018

After the sudden loss of my son, my daughter and I were looking for a company to arrange for him to be cremated as soon as possible so that we could lay him to rest and get through the hardest day of our lives. It may have not made sense to anyone but us at the time why we wanted this all to be done so quickly but with the stress and heartbreak of everything, we were wanting one ounce of closure and arranging for all of this to be done as soon as possible helped us achieve that. We contacted another company in San Antonio initially but they were so cold and robotic when talking to us about the process and told us it would not be possible to have what we needed done in less than two weeks. We were hurting and felt alone in the process and were looking for some guidance since we had never experienced something so tragic and didn't know the steps to take to get everything arranged for the funeral.

We then found Neptune Society and my daughter spoke with an employee named Callahan - this changed everything for us. She was kind, soft-spoken, empathetic, and dedicated to making what we needed happen. She called us several times to check in and update us on the process and spoke to her superior about the timeline of what we needed done and they made the impossible possible. I am so incredibly grateful I found this company who truly cares about their clients and who's respect for such delicate matters is unmatched. The darkest time in my life was lightened when they stepped in to take some of the weight off of my shoulders and I will forever cherish that. I recommend their services to anyone looking for a compassionate team that dedicates themselves to bettering the lives of those who are experiencing unmeasurable pain. Thank you Neptune Society and namely, Callahan, for all of your help and sensitivity.

Neptune Society response

Hello Lori, we would first like to express our condolences for your son's passing. We are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of his cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Please know that we are pleased to hear that you and your family were satisfied with Callaghan and her amazing compassion, love, and care for the families she takes into her care during these difficult times. On behalf of Callaghan and the San Antonio team of Neptune Society, we thank you for your kind words. Take care.

Original review: July 25, 2018

We needed a cremation service and when we looked in the telephone directory, Neptune Society was the first one listed. My niece, Carla, just went through this with a family in Oklahoma and so she knew what the difference in the cost was. Since we were gonna have cremation, and we weren't gonna have a service, we decided to go with them. We had the obituary in the Houston Chronicle and it took a little bit to get it onto Neptune but Laquita, the rep, was very compassionate, understanding, sympathetic and very nice. We had a prepaid policy and our insurance company told us to ask them if they accepted the insurance. We sat and talked with her about what was offered, about the insurance that we had and what was available.

Neptune Society response

Hi Barbara, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Neptune Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your loved one. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that you were satisfied with Laquita's service and her excellent compassion and care for the families she takes into her care. We are glad that your family chose us to help you through this difficult time.

Original review: July 24, 2018

With Neptune Society, I knew I was dealing with something reputable. My interactions with their staff was like in a hospice, and Carolyn was fantastic. She made a very difficult situation much easier. There was so much dignity in the way that they talked about everything, and a lot of respect for what was going on. They don’t know your loved one but it felt like it were among friends.

Neptune Society response

Hi Marcia, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Neptune Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your loved one. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that your family chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of Carolyn and the Dallas, TX team of Neptune Society, we thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience over the phone. Take care.

Original review: July 23, 2018

My mother who died had purchased a burial arrangement with Trident Society, so when she died, we contacted Trident and it turned out that it was a subsidiary of Neptune. She was attracted by having her ashes spread over the sea because she lived in Southern California along the coast. As soon as I told Trident that my mother was dying, they put me in touch with the local Neptune Society and so Janna, the manager from Grand Rapids, contacted me immediately. She had everything arranged for me. We decided late in the game to have a private showing with her family and she took care of every detail there. She was there to meet us and all the communication was perfect. Everything was taken care of without me asking. It was amazing. I was always skeptical of Neptune because I never heard of it. But now, I would recommend it to anybody.

Neptune Society response

Stephan, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online. We are pleased to hear that you and your family were satisfied with Johnna and her amazing compassion, love, and care for the families she takes into her care during these difficult times.

Original review: July 21, 2018

My parents both have the service from Neptune and when my father recently passed away, I dealt with Julie at the Kansas City office, Missouri, and she was amazing. You just don’t know what to do at times like this and she went above and beyond. We forgot to pick up a notebook assigned for the services, and she ran up and got us one and brought it back. Everything was taken care of by Neptune and we didn’t have to make any decision. It’s difficult enough when you lose a loved one, so having all of that stuff already spelled out was nice.

Neptune Society response

Hello Pamela, we would first like to express our condolences for the passing of your parents. On behalf of Julie and Neptune Society, we are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of the cremation prearrangement needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Original review: July 20, 2018

My mom and dad made plans back in the early 2000s to be cremated when they passed away. When my dad passed, we had a little bit of dealings with Neptune. And then when my mom passed, we had full dealings with them. They took care of everything. We liked the way Neptune did things. And we are all signed up now so our kids don't have to deal with it. They were so easy to work with. We love the people that we had contact with at Neptune. John was very pleasant and very informative. We had a good experience and I always recommend them.

Neptune Society response

Cathy, please accept our condolences on the passing of both of your parents. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of John and the North Seattle team of Neptune Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We also welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Original review: July 19, 2018

Somebody sent us something in the mail about Neptune Society and they happened to be there at the time we needed a cremation plan so we went with them. My daughter, Jill, worked with their reps more than I did and under the circumstances, our interactions with them were all right. We also availed of their pre-planning services and we didn’t have a lot of decisions to make but to have it in place was good. I would recommend it to anyone.

Neptune Society response

Marilyn, please accept our heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your loved one. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review online. We appreciate your feedback and are very pleased you were satisfied with our services. Take care.

Original review: July 18, 2018

The staff at Neptune Society were incredible to work with. I spoke to 3 different members and no one missed a beat. They were compassionate, friendly, and very helpful during a sad time. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of creamation services for a loved one. Thank you to Maryann, Jim, and Jim for everything!

Neptune Society response

Hello Heather, we would first like to express our condolences for your loved one's passing. We are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of their cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need. On behalf of Maryann, Jim, Jim and the Detroit office of Neptune Society, we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Original review: July 17, 2018

Extremely disappointed with my experience - 2 family members perished in a car crash on 6/16/18. I had to make arrangements. I selected an urn - then told it was not available, then selected another and told not available. I was bait and switched 2 times. Still do not have their remains with the urn - 1 Month later. At this point who knows what I paid for the urn. Bottom line - contract that I paid for and signed - has no meaning as I did not receive what was promised. Pompano Beach Office is where I tried to get some solace for the loss of 2 family members in 1 day.

Original review: July 17, 2018

The representative who came to our home, David **, was excellent. The price seemed fair. My only question "objection?" was that a week or so later two large boxes came containing the pasteboard ashes box, a candle, and a piece of carved wood. Two boxes arrived a week after our signing the contract. The problem: We live in a retirement community, and storage space is limited. The boxes would take too much space. Second, I've dealt with many funeral homes when family members in my churches lost someone in death. I've gone several times with elderly widows who wanted help in selecting the casket etc.

What funeral homes tend to do is display the different caskets and urns for cremation. Then the family makes their choice. I came with Neptune to avoid my children having to make these decisions. But I don't want my kids to have to hunt the box for my askes. When I die, someone will contact Neptune, you will pick up the body for cremation. I made my choice for the cardboard box to put under a newly planted tree. I would want my kids to be able simply to come to Neptune and pick up the ashes. And, my wife and I already have given or selected the items our children desire. Neptune was the final decision we wanted our kids to deal with. Sorry this is so long, but I feel it strongly.

Neptune Society response

David and Twylah, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of David and the Pompano team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Neptune Society of Pompano, FL office.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I had a great experience with Neptune primarily due to Christina... She was knowledgeable, friendly, patient and just all around perfect. I also lucked out that there was a special running in June also... That helped.

Neptune Society response

Missy, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Christina and the North Chicago team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Neptune Society of North Chicago, IL office.

Original review: July 17, 2018

The presentation was excellent. Lisa explained in detail the different promotions that was in effect and answered all my questions. I was very impressed with Lisa. I knew after talking to Lisa and how caring she was that I would choose Neptune. She is an asset to your company.

Neptune Society response

Barbara, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Lisa and the San Antonio team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Neptune Society of San Antonio, TX office.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 16, 2018

Despite the Neptune rep's efforts to be thorough in his explanations, I felt somewhat confused after signing the contract about some of the specifics of how Neptune obtains the body, works w/churches or cemeteries, etc. and had to call him back for more details.

Neptune Society response

Hello David, first, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. Second, we sincerely apologize for the poor experience that you encountered with having a confusion after the purchase of your pre-arrangements. It is my understanding that Hugh has spoken with you several times throughout the process and that you feel better with the questions that you had. We appreciate your feedback and if you have any other, questions please do not hesitate to contact us at the Neptune Society of Charlotte, NC office any time. Again, we deeply apologize that we fell short of your expectations. Take care.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I came to know Neptune Society when we were planning pre-paid cremation services for my parents. My dad passed away 7 years ago and that was my first, hands on, experience dealing with Neptune Society's promises. I have nothing but praise. Everything was handled very professionally and in a timely manner. Based on my experience, I now have my own pre-paid cremation services.

Neptune Society response

Armineh, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Neptune Society of Sherman Oaks, CA office.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with Neptune Society. They dealt with everything and they saw to it anything I needed was taken care of. They made sure that I understood everything that I needed to be looking at and how I needed to do things and how things were gonna happen. And the transfer from Utah back to Las Vegas went really smooth. They saw to it I had my death certificates, and they helped me write the obituaries for two different states. We had everything pretty well set up because they seem to know exactly what we wanted and how we wanted it done. I really, really appreciate them.

Neptune Society response

Hello Barbara, we would first like to express our condolences for your loved one's passing. We are honored that you and your family chose us to take care of their cremation needs. We understand that it is a privilege to serve you and your family with dignity and respect during the time of need, and we appreciate the trust that you put in us to handle these final affairs. Thank you for your kind words and take care.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Neptune Society did everything they said they would do. They kept me informed each step of the way and offered to have me involved or not involved, depending on my comfort. We travel a lot and Neptune provided coverage and travel. I was very pleased with them.

Neptune Society response

David, please accept our condolences on the passing of your loved one. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Neptune here in Las Vegas were so helpful. Tisha made the process as painless as possible & it went so smoothly. Thank you for always being available for questions. I will also be prepaying for my own to save my kids any hassle. I recommend Neptune to everyone - they took good care of our mom. Thank you!

Neptune Society response

Erin, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online. We are pleased to hear that you and your family were satisfied with Tisha and her amazing compassion, love, and care for the families she takes into her care during these difficult times.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Responsive to my needs, compassionate and caring to my father. Knowledgeable about the VA's policies and practices. Julie's caring and comprehensive care of our needs as a family and caring for my mother were just amazing! I did not expect the level of support we received and am VERY impressed. I would recommend this company for cost and service!

Neptune Society response

Hi Mary, thank you so much for sharing your experience with the Neptune Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your father. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that your family chose us and that Julie was able to help you through this difficult time. If you have, any additional questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Neptune's service on this occasion was for my Mother, Frances Irene **. Beginning with very prompt arrival after Mom's death the Neptune experience was excellent. Marlys ** was very well prepared and conducted herself in a professional and friendly manner. It was a pleasure working with her.

Neptune Society response

Marshall, please accept our condolences on the passing of your mother. We really appreciate hearing your feedback and your experience online. We are pleased to hear that you and your family were satisfied with Marlys and her amazing compassion, love, and care for the families she takes into her care during these difficult times.

Original review: June 24, 2018

Cremation program - The agent Brenda was very helpful and explained in detail all the concerns and of the operation step by step thru the program. She kept in contact with me and walked me thru each step. I feel secure in knowing everything is in your hands when the time comes! Thank you again so much!

Neptune Society response

Jack, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with your purchased services and honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. On behalf of Brenda and the Fort Myers team, we would like to thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Neptune Society of Fort Myers, FL office.

Original review: June 24, 2018

When my uncle realized that he was dying, he told us that he wanted to be cremated. Also, he wanted the Neptune Society to be involved and to take care of shipping his ashes from Seattle to Vancouver Island, Canada. Brent, a rep who's with the Neptune team in the North Seattle office, was extremely helpful and great to deal with. We had some issues because my uncle was living in the States but he was Irish, and although he was separated from his wife for 30 years, they were still married. So, we had some issues getting approval to have him cremated in the first place.

The day that Brent went to the post office to ship the remains to us for the funeral, he realized that shipping from Seattle to Vancouver Island, Canada might delay the process and we could have missed the funeral. So, he contacted us and arranged for the remains to be shipped to New York where my aunt was able to pick them up and receive them, and carry them herself to Vancouver. My overall experience with Neptune Society was very satisfactory and I would recommend them and Brent to anybody.

Neptune Society response

Hi Dan, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Neptune Society. We are very sorry for the loss of your uncle. We appreciate your feedback and we are honored that your family chose us to help you through this difficult time. On behalf of Brent and the North Seattle team of Neptune Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. If you have, any additional questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us.

Original review: June 23, 2018

My neighbor told me about Neptune Society and when my husband passed away, I just went with the easy way out and got their funeral and cremation services. But my husband's death was rather sudden, so we didn’t take advantage of their pre-planning service. Jimmy, a rep from the Fort Lauderdale group, was the funeral director and he handled all the funeral details. He was really good in trying to keep me in the loop about what was happening and he got the death certificate to me right away.

The whole thing was complicated because of its suddenness and my husband’s brothers got involved in setting up a funeral arrangement. The timing wasn’t good so we didn’t have my husband’s ashes there at the funeral, but that wasn’t Neptune’s fault. Any glitches or problems that I had was because I didn’t read their materials soon enough and more thoroughly than I should have. I did not understand how long the process would take and his brothers didn’t figure it out at all. So, the Neptune people came and took my husband’s body very quickly and respectfully, and they made all of the arrangements work. Overall, Neptune Society was professional and efficient.

Neptune Society response

Susan, please accept our condolences on the passing of your husband. We really appreciate your feedback and on behalf of Jimmy and the Pompano team of Neptune Society, we thank you for sharing your experience online. We are honored to hear that you were satisfied with our services and that we were able to help you and your family during this difficult time.

Original review: June 20, 2018

Brad ** was very thorough with his explanation of the Neptune Cremation Society at the restaurant. I was appreciative of him coming to my home to sign papers and make payment arrangements. I would have liked to shake hands before he left.

Neptune Society response

Bonnie, we welcome you and are happy to have you as one of our customers. We are also happy to hear that you were satisfied with Brad and your purchased services and we are also honored that we were able to help you with your pre-planning. Thank you very much for your feedback and we appreciate your time. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out or contact the Neptune Society of Charlotte, NC office.

Neptune Society expert review by David Chandler, Ph.D.

The Neptune Society is one of America’s largest providers of cremation services. The company was founded in 1973. Its headquarters are in Plantation, Florida. The Neptune Society has over 45 locations nationwide.

• Cremation planning: The Neptune Society offers cremation planning services. These services help people develop a funeral plan.

• Immediate needs services: The Neptune Society offers immediate need services. You can either report a loved one’s passing online or call Neptune Society directly.

• Service for veterans: The Neptune Society offers special services for veterans. They help families with VA reimbursement for services, headstones and certificates.

• Online resources: The Neptune Society website hosts a number of online resources. These include articles and information about cremation and funeral planning.

• Resource videos and guide: Neptune Society provides informational online videos about cremation and funeral planning. You can also request a free planning guide.

• Best for: those planning for cremation, those needing immediate service and families of veterans.

Profile picture of David Chandler, Ph.D.
David Chandler, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

David Chandler, Ph.D., writes for the ConsumerAffairs Research team to help consumers make smart purchasing decisions. David is passionate about creating content that is useful and informative, and he devotes several hours to researching companies, industries and articles for each piece of content he writes to help consumers find what they need.

Neptune Society Company Information

www.neptunesociety.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business