2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.3/5 (153 ratings)

About Jack In the Box

Jack In the Box Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jack In the Box?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jack In the Box?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

The people at Jack in The box at the West Tyler, Harlingen Texas location work hard to keep the restaurant clean. They're friendly workers who are quick to help you if you have an issue. They didn't have the dessert I wanted in stock so they gave me a good deal on something better! Thanks Jack.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

I ordered through Grubhub, took over an hour for my food to be delivered, on top of that, I ordered a Lg Dr. Pepper and got a Lg Sprite and cold fries. Tried to call twice with no answer. Jack in the box at 21st Post.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

To whom it may concern, I live right down the street and frequent Jack in the Box often but for some reason this is the only location that I ever have issues with. It's very disheartening how many horrific experiences I've endured at this location. From my orders being incorrect numerous times to even more outrageous incidents like the staff being rude or disrespectful or even trying to intimidate. I've never heard of a restaurant treating their customers bad? And why do you guys mislead the public and advertise that you're open at 6 am but you are never open at 6 am. This morning again I showed up at 6 am to be notified by an employee that you don't open til 630am and today it's going to be even later because he's doing paperwork.

Then on top of being disappointed about the hours I also get greeted very hostilely with mean faces telling me telling me to leave because he's doing paperwork and they won't be open til after 630am? This is outrageous! I've never encountered poorer customer service at a restaurant before or been rudely talked to by employees! This isn't the first encounter like this at this location. Usually, I just bite my tongue and ignore it but I'm utterly disgusted on how they treat people much less their customers at this location so I can't keep my mouth shut any longer.

After yet another terrible outrageous experience at this jack in the box location and being made to feel uncomfortable after just trying to purchase a meal at one of my former favorite restaurants, I have to speak up. I don't understand why this is the only jack in the box that I've ever been to and been treated like this. It's been nightmare after nightmare at this location. And not the first or second or even third time I've endured such outrageous, rude treatment at this location. Regards,.

Original review: July 28, 2021

The Jack in the Box on Tully/Standiford Road in Modesto had horrible service. Waited in line for 45 minutes to not get 4 items (Cheesy Jack, 2 orders of loaded tiny tacos, and a 7 piece jalapeño poppers) of my order. After driving home I discovered this, so I came back and was told there was nothing that could be done as they were closed for cleaning. Following this, they advised that they also could not provide my money back as their manager was on lunch. The Associate then said I could wait 30 minutes until the manager returned but unfortunately this was the only option.

They then closed the window, locked it, and ran out of the kitchen. $45 down the drain and horrible service encountered if it wasn’t for the District Managers contact information being provided. Called the Manager who asked me to wait and it wasn’t until she got a hold of the Associates that they came back and provided me with a bare minimum refund. After 1.5 hours of this ordeal, felt it necessary to hold these two Associates accountable for their unprofessional and juvenile manner. HORRIBLE SERVICE!

Original review: July 19, 2021

We waited in line for 45 minutes and they were taking about 15 minutes per car just to get an order. Once the lady in front of us pulled up they told her they were no longer taking orders. I don’t know what the hell is going on in Galveston but they need to get their stuff under control because they’re working really hard at not working. I know Covid has caused some craziness but this is absolutely ridiculous.

Original review: July 9, 2021

First we ordered at the drive through. We wanted to eat inside but they still have the dining room closed. The state of Washington is open where they could have the dining room open. We ordered the #1 and the #2. They didn't have it done so we had to pull around and wait for them to bring it to us.. When we stopped had to eat in our car we had the wrong order. We got two #1's. I wanted lettuce and tomatoes on it but #1 doesn't have them and I didn't want bacon on it. I don't think it really mattered because both the burgers were awful. They had so much filler in the meat that you could see it. It didn't even look like a hamburger. It tasted so bad we couldn't even eat it. We throw them away and eat the fry. This isn't the first time that we had a bad burger there. We used to love their burgers but we are not going back. We gave them enough chances. They need to go back to the other meat that they were using before. The burger were great.

Original review: June 29, 2021

I love some of the food here; however, this specific restaurant is awful! I paid for an order online, when I got there it was closed. I tried messaging the customer service to make a complaint. They wrote me back once. I tried responding with what they wanted. I sent screen shots of the purchase, the confirmation of the purchase, and even the email it sent me with the order number and confirmation that it was ready. They still haven't emailed me back. This happened June 13th and it's now the 29th.

During that time I called the restaurant more than anyone should have to call someone, no answer for two weeks, then when I finally got someone to talk to me the general manager couldn't even do her job and pick up the phone. She had an employee walking back and fourth to the phone to give me a reply. To top it off I was told it had been too long since the order and that they weren't going to give me my money back or my meal and I feel I deserved both at that point, after trying to be patient that long. I even tried calling corporate serval times during open always and it always sent me to a machine saying they were closed and to go online and do what I did in the first place where I got no response. So in conclusion they are thieves. This reflects poorly on not only the staff but the GM and the Franchise owner for not even trying to make it right. I will never spend another dollar here and I think it wise no one else should because they are greedy thieves.

Original review: May 13, 2021

I understand you want facts. What else would I refer to? The service was great & fast. I had to drive to the front & wait, but not long. I chose Jack because I wanted a deli sandwich. No longer on menu so I ordered the closest to it. Sourdough grill chicken. Tasteless unsatisfying. 12$ for 2. It was a big disappointment. Sorry.

Original review: April 28, 2021

Whatever you do, do not use the Jack in the Box on 112th and Canyon. I went there and the food that I ordered I could not eat because the product had gone bad. I tried and tried to call them but I never got anybody to answer the phones.

Original review: April 23, 2021

This company has the worst food, grand kids chicken tenders or nuggets..whatever was precooked, fries recooked with black crumbs all over. Egg rolls hard and over cooked. Didn't find out til we got home. The Jack in the Box in Alton IL is horrible.. needs to be shut down.

Jack In the Box Company Information