2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.44/5

Jack In the Box Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jack In the Box?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jack In the Box?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

Jack In the Box, 220 NUT TREE PKWY. VACAVILLE, CA 95687, It was Saturday August 8, 2020 at after 5pm, If you are asked to park and wait for your order, it’s ok, but when they give you the order and don’t wait to see if everything is there Like you ordered and they go inside, then you realize a few things are missing. You try to tell them very politely but the manager comes running and screaming at you to get out and she doesn’t want to hear you and yells at you to get out to the line in drive through, and won’t stop yelling???.

I felt offended by her atiende and she made me get mad. I couldn’t even enjoy my food after all it got cold. She could of just come out and tell us they were going to finish my order because I was already waiting for my order and just had received part of my order. She needs to learn some education. I feel bad for the poor workers; I can only imagine that she doesn’t treat them nice with respect. I will never go there again. I hope someone does something about it. I’m sure they do this all the time.

Original review: June 24, 2020

I ordered 2 of the Southwest Cheddar Burgers last night. The picture of the burger on the menu shows sauce on the top and bottom and sauteed onions. None of those things was included on our burgers. The only thing good about this burger was the bun.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 17, 2020

My husband who is a truck driver went to the drive up window where there were no cars and explained he drove a semi and just wanted to order a meal. He was turned away because he was not in a vehicle. He is an essential worker and during Covid it has been really hard for drivers to get meals. I wrote to corporate and they said this is their policy. This is so stupid. They would not even have a job if it were not for truck drivers or food in the stores. What are they thinking.

Original review: May 9, 2020

So disappointed. Used to love Jack in the Box. We are patient and easy going people! But we had to leave a message with Jack in the Box corporate complaints. She was very nice and said that the store manager would call me back in 3-4 business days. Contacting store manager. Ordered at 4/23/20 315pm, river/oracle, no receipt, no smiles from either employee. Maybe having a hard day? Shorter, blonde. Missing burger, drove back, no sorry but said she put 2 tacos with it. Ok ty..?? Started eating hamburger... Bottom bun was the texture of a giant crouton all the way through. Didn't have a receipt, didn't care to go back over, let it go... Fine... Ate 3 bites, didn't taste as good as I remember, looked at no cheese... Really? Ok. Made up with the tacos to make us feel better. Both messy fingers and faces! No napkins... 6 tacos and 1/2 of a brick bottomed cheeseless cheeseburger, rude cashier... Now I'm more than pissed. Never heard from manager.

Original review: April 29, 2020

I have been going to Jack in the Box for a long, since 1983 & always had good experiences, until 4/26/2020, & it was the worst ever, they were rude at the window, & on the phone. They didn't give me my onion rings, or 1 of my jumbo, on the special, we didn't check the bag when we were in line because so many cars behind us. We got home. Checked & noticed we were short, so we went back & there were 7 cars in line, so we called & told the lady we had kind of a big order & we didn't get our onion rings & burger, & she snapped at me & she said, "I put them in your bag myself." She did not know me at all & what car I was in. Plus the food has gone down for the last 6 months! I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!!! At Least Not In Denison,Texas!!!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

This is the only fast food restaurant I can go to and not have to check my bag before I leave. I know exactly what to expect. And it's perfect every time. The staff is always friendly with big smiles on their faces when I get to the window.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

The bread was limp. The bottom bread had no sauce of any kind. The top of the burger had "stuff" on it, but there was no taste. Very disappointed. The service was slow but friendly. Husband and grandson had tacos and enjoyed them.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I live next door to Jack in the Box #922, Dessau Rd Austin TX. I've been there a few times hoping the next time would be a better experience. Service has constantly been terrible. Today, 11/11/19, 12:45 pm, I ordered a biscuit, sausage, egg & cheese, girl didn't understand English, and I said # 25. I asked if you give senior discounts, she called a guy from drive thru window, she asked him in Spanish but he said something in Spanish, but no reply to me. I said, "Forget. I'll just take the order." I told her the service here is constantly awful. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO JACK IN THE BOX AGAIN. Jerry

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I ordered curly fries with my meal and received regular fries. Also asked for ice in my drink and received no ice and had to ask for a cup of ice. Also did not receive ranch when asked for it. Very upset with this location

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

The wife and I waited at the counter for about five minutes, with no service and all we could hear was the manager yelling at the employees with no regard if the customer heard it. All we wanted was a chocolate shake and fries but instead we left with nothing and went to McDonald's.

Jack In the Box Company Information