2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.39/5

Jack In the Box Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

This is the only fast food restaurant I can go to and not have to check my bag before I leave. I know exactly what to expect. And it's perfect every time. The staff is always friendly with big smiles on their faces when I get to the window.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

The bread was limp. The bottom bread had no sauce of any kind. The top of the burger had "stuff" on it, but there was no taste. Very disappointed. The service was slow but friendly. Husband and grandson had tacos and enjoyed them.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I live next door to Jack in the Box #922, Dessau Rd Austin TX. I've been there a few times hoping the next time would be a better experience. Service has constantly been terrible. Today, 11/11/19, 12:45 pm, I ordered a biscuit, sausage, egg & cheese, girl didn't understand English, and I said # 25. I asked if you give senior discounts, she called a guy from drive thru window, she asked him in Spanish but he said something in Spanish, but no reply to me. I said, "Forget. I'll just take the order." I told her the service here is constantly awful. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO JACK IN THE BOX AGAIN. Jerry

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I ordered curly fries with my meal and received regular fries. Also asked for ice in my drink and received no ice and had to ask for a cup of ice. Also did not receive ranch when asked for it. Very upset with this location

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

The wife and I waited at the counter for about five minutes, with no service and all we could hear was the manager yelling at the employees with no regard if the customer heard it. All we wanted was a chocolate shake and fries but instead we left with nothing and went to McDonald's.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jack In the Box?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

We went into Jack in the Box which sits right next to McDonald's on Third in Spokane. I ordered a twofer and choked down one of the cheeseburgers and my buddy picked the veggies out of his. The burgers were tough and tasteless. There was a homeless looking dude sitting on the next corner so I gave him my other burger.

Original review: July 28, 2019

Some times we all should just eat what we pay for. I don't agree. It doesn't matter if I go to the ones in Lufkin, Diboll or any other surrounding cities of Lufkin. I can not. I mean can not order a taco and asked them not to put the hot sauce on it without the whole damn store getting mad at me. Yes you're right. I don't have to order tacos from Jack in the ** but the whole damn store getting mad at me just because I don't want the sauce on it. Damn. I just didn't think it's right and then I went to Woodville Thursday asked for a burger with a tomato on it and I guess I said the wrong thing there too cause the drive thru lady went from, "Hi how are you?" to "Dang is that all you want?" Well crap. Maybe I should never go to Jack In the Box ever again. Rude people.

Original review: July 20, 2019

Burger was terribly soggy and we've had problems with the Fowler and Ashland store before, won't be eating there anymore. I just the meat out of it and threw the rest of the burger away. The tacos were good. It was a munchie meal but the burger was a mess -- just gross.

Original review: July 17, 2019

When in Texas I bought a Jack in the Box Gift Card but got to Missouri and it's no good. So I called Jack in the Box and they told me to go back to the Jack in the Box I bought it from. They said only the merchant I bought it from could activate it. Basically if 1000 people get unactivated cards for $40.00 each Jack in the box could pocket $40,000 or some employee in Texas is eating steak and shrimp on me.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I waited 3 minutes before being spoken to at the menu. A female worker plainly said "give me a minute". Once she took our order we waited another 5 minutes before being able to pull up to the food window because the car in front was asked to pull in front of Jack In the Box to have their order taken out to them. Another 6 minutes went by before being read our order (a completely incorrect order) then being asked if we have paid which we had already! As she goes to get the order we are then asked to pull forward. At this point the frustration was building because after 10 minutes I went inside to ASK for my order. No apologies, explanations, or discounts of any kind were expressed. I will not be going to any Jack In the Box again as their service is DISGUSTINGLY RUDE and hope the manager or owner is notified with concern.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Jack In the Box Company Information