3.4/5 (269 ratings)

About Jack In the Box

Jack In the Box Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jack In the Box?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jack In the Box?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

I frequent Jack In the Box every time I come to The Dalles and I must say its recent look is a far better improvement from what I've seen in the past. Customer service is wonderful. Whatever is new or whatever is happening, keep it up. Great job.

Original review: June 10, 2022

I am writing a review on Jack in the Box. My rating on the service and overall food here is 4 stars out of 5 and here are the reasons. For one, for the price, the tacos are a good fast, quick bite to eat. The service is fast and the overall service is great. The reason that it is not a full five stars is because there is some inconsistency with how the tacos and food are made.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

Sasha was a very nice person! Give her a promotion!!!! She is soooo nice and she deserves everything!!! I’m not a big fan of their food but she is so nice it makes me feel like eating there a lot more because of nice staff like that.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

Best Product, Service, Cleanliness and Overall Quality for Fast Food Service. I have eaten at JIB # 8131, and would Recommend to all I meet. Personnel know their Jobs- Very Well Trained. Great, Great....

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

The people at Jack in The box at the West Tyler, Harlingen Texas location work hard to keep the restaurant clean. They're friendly workers who are quick to help you if you have an issue. They didn't have the dessert I wanted in stock so they gave me a good deal on something better! Thanks Jack.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

Well I'm so disturbed by the character of the employees that are in the midnight shift. They always tell me the machines aren't working. I ordered a milkshake in Lemoore Jack in the Box and the employee just tells me it's not working. I've been three many times and more than half the time it's always broken. What a girl to do.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

I used to love Jack in the Box. I went today for my faves---and it just wasn't good. The food was cold and didn't have that yum yum like it used to. I guess companies are skimping on quality because of the ridiculous inflation.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

I had a bad experience at Jack in a Box restaurant for several weeks and I sent in two complaints to the Corporate office but shortly after I learned from Terecita Restaurants manager that she was aware that I made two complaints on her restaurant and she retaliated against me refused me service. What I want punk to know is that JITB corporate office shares complainants identity and the nature of the complaint with each restaurant manager and manager than shares those information with rest of employees on each shift.

My first complaint was that I was being charged for a cup of water that varied from $.25, $.50, $.75… Every next day another $.25 - $.50 more until one day I was asked to pay $3.24 for a cup of water. My second complaint was for receiving regular fries after I ordered Curly Fries to go. The regional manager Raza called me and texted me apologizing that I was treated in such way and assured me that it will not happen again but when I notified Raza that his restaurant manager refused me service after I made drive through order and told me that I have caused her “numbers go down”. I do not know what that meant but she also stated that she will not ever serve me again to prevent me from making another complaint on her store. I no longer feel safe to buy food at Jack in The Box or ever again calling its corporate office and making a complaint on their restaurant or employees .

Original review: July 23, 2022

The employee I tried to order from didn't even know about a discount Jack in the Box was offering and as a result, refused to apply the discount to the order I would have made. Even though this happened more than six-and-a-half months before I wrote this review, I am still upset about it. Thus, I thought I'd leave a review at this point.

Original review: July 10, 2022

Hello, I used to work for Cuba Jack in the Box. They are the worst place to work. The bathrooms are terrible, they look like they haven't been cleaned for a few months, they have like a 20 minutes waits for food! They treat us like we are nothing. I used to work overnight, and we used to get yelled at for literally nothing. They choose favorites.

Jack In the Box Company Information