3.4/5 (91 ratings)

About Jack In the Box

Jack In the Box Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jack In the Box?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jack In the Box?

Original review: March 27, 2022

While myself and others have had ups and down in our endless relationship with Jack, and his box. There are times where savored flavors, and ice cold drinks leave no room for doubt, how good it is to have Jack around. But deep in the drive thru's, there is an organization of evil doers that threatens the sanctity of our love for the meals that Jack provides. A organization so vile, they take away our bacon, and our fries, and for the first time I have come face to face with the despicable jalapeño poacher. This rude individual has deprive me today of the cheesy, and sometimes spicy, but ohh so tasty jalapeño poppers, and replaced them with plain chicken nuggets, never have I been so vulnerable to such an unexpected evil, the joy I experience is gone, the hot melted cheese will no longer touch my tongue, and the sadness that's come over me can not be replaced. I hope the Jalapeño Poacher is brought to justice and swiftly.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

I just spent 45 minutes in the line at Jack in the Box on Altamesa Blvd. in Southwest Ft Worth. When I got up to the order box the man said, "Someone went home, we have to close early." This is not the first time they always shut down at night, the staff there is the worst I have ever seen and it's just the night staff. During the day, they are great. I have lived here 25 years and night crews have always been this way.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

Sasha was a very nice person! Give her a promotion!!!! She is soooo nice and she deserves everything!!! I’m not a big fan of their food but she is so nice it makes me feel like eating there a lot more because of nice staff like that.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

Best Product, Service, Cleanliness and Overall Quality for Fast Food Service. I have eaten at JIB # 8131, and would Recommend to all I meet. Personnel know their Jobs- Very Well Trained. Great, Great....

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

The people at Jack in The box at the West Tyler, Harlingen Texas location work hard to keep the restaurant clean. They're friendly workers who are quick to help you if you have an issue. They didn't have the dessert I wanted in stock so they gave me a good deal on something better! Thanks Jack.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

I ordered through Grubhub, took over an hour for my food to be delivered, on top of that, I ordered a Lg Dr. Pepper and got a Lg Sprite and cold fries. Tried to call twice with no answer. Jack in the box at 21st Post.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

To whom it may concern, I live right down the street and frequent Jack in the Box often but for some reason this is the only location that I ever have issues with. It's very disheartening how many horrific experiences I've endured at this location. From my orders being incorrect numerous times to even more outrageous incidents like the staff being rude or disrespectful or even trying to intimidate. I've never heard of a restaurant treating their customers bad? And why do you guys mislead the public and advertise that you're open at 6 am but you are never open at 6 am. This morning again I showed up at 6 am to be notified by an employee that you don't open til 630am and today it's going to be even later because he's doing paperwork.

Then on top of being disappointed about the hours I also get greeted very hostilely with mean faces telling me telling me to leave because he's doing paperwork and they won't be open til after 630am? This is outrageous! I've never encountered poorer customer service at a restaurant before or been rudely talked to by employees! This isn't the first encounter like this at this location. Usually, I just bite my tongue and ignore it but I'm utterly disgusted on how they treat people much less their customers at this location so I can't keep my mouth shut any longer.

After yet another terrible outrageous experience at this jack in the box location and being made to feel uncomfortable after just trying to purchase a meal at one of my former favorite restaurants, I have to speak up. I don't understand why this is the only jack in the box that I've ever been to and been treated like this. It's been nightmare after nightmare at this location. And not the first or second or even third time I've endured such outrageous, rude treatment at this location. Regards,.

Original review: July 28, 2021

The Jack in the Box on Tully/Standiford Road in Modesto had horrible service. Waited in line for 45 minutes to not get 4 items (Cheesy Jack, 2 orders of loaded tiny tacos, and a 7 piece jalapeño poppers) of my order. After driving home I discovered this, so I came back and was told there was nothing that could be done as they were closed for cleaning. Following this, they advised that they also could not provide my money back as their manager was on lunch. The Associate then said I could wait 30 minutes until the manager returned but unfortunately this was the only option.

They then closed the window, locked it, and ran out of the kitchen. $45 down the drain and horrible service encountered if it wasn’t for the District Managers contact information being provided. Called the Manager who asked me to wait and it wasn’t until she got a hold of the Associates that they came back and provided me with a bare minimum refund. After 1.5 hours of this ordeal, felt it necessary to hold these two Associates accountable for their unprofessional and juvenile manner. HORRIBLE SERVICE!

Original review: July 19, 2021

We waited in line for 45 minutes and they were taking about 15 minutes per car just to get an order. Once the lady in front of us pulled up they told her they were no longer taking orders. I don’t know what the hell is going on in Galveston but they need to get their stuff under control because they’re working really hard at not working. I know Covid has caused some craziness but this is absolutely ridiculous.

Original review: July 9, 2021

First we ordered at the drive through. We wanted to eat inside but they still have the dining room closed. The state of Washington is open where they could have the dining room open. We ordered the #1 and the #2. They didn't have it done so we had to pull around and wait for them to bring it to us.. When we stopped had to eat in our car we had the wrong order. We got two #1's. I wanted lettuce and tomatoes on it but #1 doesn't have them and I didn't want bacon on it. I don't think it really mattered because both the burgers were awful. They had so much filler in the meat that you could see it. It didn't even look like a hamburger. It tasted so bad we couldn't even eat it. We throw them away and eat the fry. This isn't the first time that we had a bad burger there. We used to love their burgers but we are not going back. We gave them enough chances. They need to go back to the other meat that they were using before. The burger were great.

Jack In the Box Company Information