3.4/5 (365 ratings)

About Jack In the Box

Jack In the Box Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jack In the Box?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

I enjoy being close to family and friends. Family oriented restaurant. The atmosphere is great. A good location. Wow if I could bring a friend or two I will. Thanks to modern technology I can order from my phone's app

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

Me and hubby are on our way for our DIALYSIS TREATMENT and needed to be on time got hungry and grab a quick snack at Jack in the Box along BONANZA AND NELLIS BLVD..kinda slow with 3 cars ahead of us. Finally it was our turn to pay and get our order (paying cash) but the crew taking payments and order I believe were on the same height. I did not notice the car was a foot away from the window and both of us has SHORT ARMS. I only handed her the bill and couldn't reach her to give the COINS. She wants me to step out of my car instead of her ask one of a co worker taller than her to grab the rest of the payment. I might fall if I do that having problem to stand right away if I sat prolonged time..So I told the staff if it's okay to throw the coins since we couldn't reach each other but unfortunately she did not hear me..

I did it throw the coins with no intentions at all to be rude but because the staff didn't hear me and misunderstood me. She got very upset and yell at me and talked rudely to her customer stating "What if I throw the food on you same thing like you did how are you gonna feel". Told her that's not my intention. I told you have to throw the coins because we both can reach each other..Now the next car behind me got very upset on me without any idea what happened..He followed us and yelled and calling me names together with his wife. Like they want to shoot me..I'm the one who got yelled by the staff. I'm disabled and the crew didn't even bother to find ways to get the payment. She wants me to do her job...Drive thru are for people who doesn't wanna get out in the car and grab the food as fast as they can..Especially me I was rushing to get my dialysis treatment but unluckily encountered people just because they assumed things...

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2022

They were so fricking slow and when I finally got my burger I started eating it and was fine until I felt something move in my mouth. I spit it out AND THERE WAS AN ALIVE MOVING MAGGOT IN MY BURGER. This is unacceptable and horrid.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

I got a sourdough burger with bacon and mini tacos. The mini tacos are better than the burger. They had more Flavor, I had to put my burger in the Frank's hot sauce to eat it. I think the sides may be better to have than the burgers.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

I frequent Jack In the Box every time I come to The Dalles and I must say its recent look is a far better improvement from what I've seen in the past. Customer service is wonderful. Whatever is new or whatever is happening, keep it up. Great job.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

Well I'm so disturbed by the character of the employees that are in the midnight shift. They always tell me the machines aren't working. I ordered a milkshake in Lemoore Jack in the Box and the employee just tells me it's not working. I've been three many times and more than half the time it's always broken. What a girl to do.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

I used to love Jack in the Box. I went today for my faves---and it just wasn't good. The food was cold and didn't have that yum yum like it used to. I guess companies are skimping on quality because of the ridiculous inflation.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

I had a bad experience at Jack in a Box restaurant for several weeks and I sent in two complaints to the Corporate office but shortly after I learned from Terecita Restaurants manager that she was aware that I made two complaints on her restaurant and she retaliated against me refused me service. What I want punk to know is that JITB corporate office shares complainants identity and the nature of the complaint with each restaurant manager and manager than shares those information with rest of employees on each shift.

My first complaint was that I was being charged for a cup of water that varied from $.25, $.50, $.75… Every next day another $.25 - $.50 more until one day I was asked to pay $3.24 for a cup of water. My second complaint was for receiving regular fries after I ordered Curly Fries to go. The regional manager Raza called me and texted me apologizing that I was treated in such way and assured me that it will not happen again but when I notified Raza that his restaurant manager refused me service after I made drive through order and told me that I have caused her “numbers go down”. I do not know what that meant but she also stated that she will not ever serve me again to prevent me from making another complaint on her store. I no longer feel safe to buy food at Jack in The Box or ever again calling its corporate office and making a complaint on their restaurant or employees .

Original review: July 23, 2022

The employee I tried to order from didn't even know about a discount Jack in the Box was offering and as a result, refused to apply the discount to the order I would have made. Even though this happened more than six-and-a-half months before I wrote this review, I am still upset about it. Thus, I thought I'd leave a review at this point.

Original review: July 10, 2022

Hello, I used to work for Cuba Jack in the Box. They are the worst place to work. The bathrooms are terrible, they look like they haven't been cleaned for a few months, they have like a 20 minutes waits for food! They treat us like we are nothing. I used to work overnight, and we used to get yelled at for literally nothing. They choose favorites.

Jack In the Box Company Information