2. Finance
  3. Pre-Settlement Funding

4.8/5 (22 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About USClaims

Founded in 1996, USClaims is one of America’s largest providers of non-recourse advances against potential settlement of personal injury. Fast cash, low fees, no credit check, easy approval, no hidden fees, a dedicated representative, and no risk – the client repays only if they win the case. USClaims is repeatedly voted THE BEST in the country year after year. We provide our clients the financial support they need to pay their bills, and give their attorney the time they need to fight for a fair settlement.

USClaims Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USClaims?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about USClaims?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

USClaims's rep was very helpful and we were very satisfied with him. When we lost our card, we called him and he asked a couple of questions about the address and some other stuff and helped us immediately. The next day, he called us and said that our new card was on the way. Then a couple of days later, he called and asked if everything was fine and if we got the new card. We like USClaims and we're 100% satisfied with them.

USClaims response

And we're 100% happy to help, thank you!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I had knee surgery so I couldn't work. The rent was overdue and the landlord was calling me the whole time. I was in a bad situation because the bills were piling up. I sought USClaims and the rep I dealt with was great. He was a guy that really cared about people and he cared about my needs. He listened to why I needed the loan and he helped me get approved. The loan took a two-day period to process and it went very well.

USClaims response

Thank you for the kind words, glad we could help.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

This was truly an amazing and smooth process. From the first moment I spoke with Cary not one time did he mislead me. We spoke about my need to move to Texas and the reasoning behind the move. He was able to get me the funding I needed to be able to make the move for myself and wife and kids. This was finalized within a matter of a week. I can't explain what this has now done for us until the lawsuit is finalized. I can now enjoy time that was taken from me with stress of finances and take that time and money to give back to my family and enjoying things we have and not what we don't! Thank you US Claims!

USClaims response

Thank *YOU* Brian. Hope the family is doing well in The Lone Star State.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I am so happy I decided to use USClaims to get my pre-settlement funding money. I was really behind on some bills and needed money fast. Marc was very kind, patient and professional. I would recommend USClaims.

Happy to help, Lisa !

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Thank you so much USClaims. While waiting for my lawsuit to settle, I desperately needed cash to pay my rent, if it wasn't for USClaims I would still be in a sticky situation. The associates at USClaims truly want to help you and do it with great professionalism. I would highly recommend this company.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

USClaims does not disappoint! I needed to get pre-settlement funding money FAST. After looking into various companies, USClaims is the one that gave me the best rate and had the best customer service. Everyone at USClaims really wants to help and genuinely care.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Working with USClaims was an awesome decision that I do not regret! My agent was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions with patience and clarity. I was also kept well informed during every step of the process and given a great rate. I would highly recommend USClaims to anyone in need of fast cash at a great rate. Thank you for your hard work!

Original review: June 21, 2019

I had selected Buckeye FUNDING to obtain an advance. I received a call from Scott ** who said he had been recommended by my legal firm. Scott explained the advantages of receiving the funding from your company. You provide a cap. Buckeye did not. I cancelled Buckeye and went with you. Scott saved my from a potential disaster. I was able to keep my health insurance from expiring.

So happy we could help!

Original review: June 10, 2019

USClaims got me money to my car bill and mortgage payments. I was behind in bills from the truck accident injuries I got. Truck hit me and my lawsuit is waiting to settle and it will be in my favor. Thank you USClaims!

Happy to help, Gorgio !