Royal Bank of Canada

Compare Banks & Credit Unions

Research top Banks & Credit Unions recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I canceled and withdrew my investment accounts with RBC. Whilst my investment advisor was very helpful, the rest of the RBC interactions reflected a lack of interest in providing any customer support. Poor follow-up, poor response time and customer care. Once I withdrew my funds the service deteriorated further. Clearly the corporate culture is one of caring more for RBC than customer care. The myopic arrogance in this regards is sad to witness. I am now use a Credit Union - Far more customer focused and interested in providing a good service. Shame on RBC!

Tried to contact RBC fraud department regarding an email I received from RBC regarding suspicious activity on the account and I needed to click on a link to verify it was/wasn't me. I didn't click the link and thought I would just contact the bank directly. I sent an email directly to RBC. Then after a few days with no response I called RBC and sat on hold for approx 90 minutes. The agent, who answered, then told me they do not send out fraud notifications with links to click on so it was a fraud. Why could they not have simply responded to my original email in a timely manner??? Complete waste of a few hours of my day. I bet you if I wanted to move my mortgage to RBC they would email/call back right away.

We have been with Royal Bank for many years and had an amazing account manager. In fact we did not realize how amazing he was until he was promoted and we were provided with a new manager that we walked out on the first meeting. Her lack of response to our questions and lack of knowledge and ability to deal with our complex situation was shocking.

When we complained the Royal Bank management in Vancouver did not care and their response to our concerns was disappointing. So we talked with our previous bank manager who referred us to private banking. The initial meeting was very encouraging - they certainly knew what to say to make us believe they actually cared about our business and knew what they were doing.

In a very short time we began to notice discrepancies from what they said and what they did. These discrepancies and their lack of taking responsibility for their errors was surprising. What was worse was the blame they shifted to us - e.g. their solution for losing cheques internally was to tell us to no longer send them through their internal system! There were long delays in responding to our questions, a total lack of advice or suggestions that could save us money (our previous manager always made helpful suggestions), shutting down conversations they were not interested in pursuing, etc. They seemed to care more about themselves and protecting each other than customer service and communication.

The value we received when we had a professional, knowledgeable, and caring manager was amazing. The switch to private banking in Vancouver which cost significantly more money and provided less service, respect, and value for our money was disappointing. We are presently connected with private banking with RBC elsewhere, as we realize that RBC does have some excellent employees, and the difference was noticeable right from the start. We are hopeful that we will continue to have a positive experience. We just want to warn others about private banking in Vancouver - be careful!

OMG! I cannot begin to describe the stress and upset I have experienced dealing with RBC US (Georgia) Bank in trying to get funds wired to a USA title company to complete a real estate transaction on our vacation home. Their instructions are incomplete on their website. I thought I had submitted all of the required documentation, and had in fact received a confirmation email from RBC. We had a deadline looming so I called RBC the same morning I requested the wire transfer and asked if all of the required documentation had been received. I was told the funds could take between 24 and 48 hours to reach the US title company. No problem I thought–I have 3 full days to meet the deadline. I check again the next day and the funds have not left my account. I check again at the 48-hour mark and funds are still sitting in my account. I call and learn this is NOT the correct process so now we are scrambling.

Asked and asked repeatedly for the name of the most senior employee in the wire room so I can explain my concerns and get action taken... the employee won't give me the person's name!!! Finally an hour later I hear from "Howard" (he won't give me his last name) and he tells me the instructions for the wire transfer require a phone call as well as the emailed documents. These instructions can be found in paragraph 9c on page 4 of a 9 page document which is written in such legalese as to cover the bank's butt... sure–I'm going to figure out that important detail by reading through such gobbledygook! Howard was insulting in insisting on reading and re-reading this paragraph to me... now I am waiting to see if all of the charges for this debacle will be reversed. Seriously considering closing this bank account and moving ALL of our Canadian accounts as well to a bank that actually listens!

I've been with RBC for just a month... and I don't have a single good experience. Unfortunately due to my pay cheques and other deposits that is coming, I have to wait until I have the chance to go to another bank. My first visit: I made clear to the advisor that I needed cheques. He said not to worry and he was going to order. 2 weeks after, I didn't get anything on the mail. I decided to go to the branch and double check. I found out that he never ordered the checks??

Second visit: I deposit a cheque. The same day I decide to take some cash. They said that the check was on hold. NO ONE EXPLAINED THAT TO ME, WHEN I OPENED THE ACCOUNT!!! I was so sure that I could withdraw the money, 4 business days. So if you deposit on a Tuesday, you gonna see your own money on the following week Tuesday! INSANE! PLUS, I made a purchase online, and because my funds were on hold, I had to pay NS fees. If you be at deal with RBC, don't waste your time. Very poor service, advisors don't give you a full explanation of their services and fees. I'm just counting the days to go to another bank!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Bank of Canada?

Being a client of 38 years counts for nothing at RBC! I have been subjected to some of the worst customer experience ever over the past 2 weeks, and there is no one to talk to about this. Client care could care less! Clearly, this institution does not value my business and I am moving on! CIBC considers me a highly valued customer and extends every courtesy possible to make me feel valued. I can't wait to move all my business away from RBC. What a nightmare!

They have a product promotion. I upgraded my account which is previously free. Then they make extra charge to my account for a previous month bill. It took me many tries and hours and hours communications for them to correct it. They are challenging my times. Customer who do not want to waste time will just let them charged. It is not the ethics that a business should have. If they refuse to apologize, I will publish their manager's name, so their senior management can know that.

I was 19, self-employed and personal checks would take longer to clear so I requested visa checks for payment at the completion of the job. So I deposited to my RBC account while my funds were in process of clearing. I got loans from friends in meantime so my funds cleared and my account Said I had 12,500 in my available funds and it wouldn't allow me to access so I went into the bank to teller and she pulled me aside and demanded that I give her history of my account and I was 19, careless, on a roll. I didn't keep such records so I left and came back and asked to close my account and she told me my money was seized for her own suspicion that it was shady. I worked hard for that money and she took it and told me I was beat even though my funds were clear.

I don't know how this is even legal. PLEASE ask questions about how the premiums are calculated and how your loan payments are applied. It appears that they charge interest on the premiums. Also, they cannot explain exactly how payments are applied to the balance - interest first? Insurance premium? Balance?

RBC banking, takes advantage of their clients. They take advantage of their clients by charging money. I tried closing an account because of a rude employee and they charged me $777 for no reason. When I called I had to wait 25 mins to get a hold of a representative. This was my 4th time calling in less than a week and I was given no explanation but was told to call back before their collection agency called me.

Ok so it's been over a year of RBC SPAM calling my cell phone under various phone numbers, like 10-20x a day, I block their numbers they find more numbers to call me from. THESE ** ARE ANNOYING. SO it all starts with one of their LAZY MORTGAGE REPS. I signed an agreement to purchase a house and passed on the contract to one of their mortgage reps in Halifax. The mortgage rep had 1 week to get the paperwork submitted to approve my mortgage application. I gave him the paperwork Saturday night, no reply from the RBC rep all day Monday, Tuesday, then Wednesday he calls me and says he's "almost complete my file". I told him he already had 5 days and time before that to work on my file, now I only have 3 days left to get the mortgage approved (this guy was a complete slack ** who never answered his phone or returned calls). I told him if he doesn't hurry up and do his job in a timely fashion, that I would lose the house.

Friday deadline for mortgage approval came, no word from the sucky RBC mortgage rep all day, despite more attempts to call. I made one simple call the Credit Union Mortgage Specialist in my area and she had me approved on the phone in under 10 minutes. Later in the day Friday RBC guy calls me and tells me he got it approved, but because it needs to be CMHC insured mortgage they needed to do an appraisal on the property which they would need to do on Monday. I told him he was an idiot and he wasted time all week and we couldn't do the appraisal on Monday because my condition dates were Friday. His reply was, "Oh **."

Obviously I went with Credit Union. I work in a job where I can refer mortgage reps, I have since caused at least 10 people to avoid mortgages with RBC bank. I will enjoy every mortgage I take away from RBC for the rest of my life. RBC IS THE BIGGEST THIEF/JOKE/SCAM BANK IN CANADA STAY AWAY. Even "the Simpsons" takes shots at this shady bank.

Well I don't even feel like a human being today. My mother passed away, I know I lost my best friend. She was a wonderful person who taught me right from wrong, to embrace my differences and above all to be honest. I'm aware these days that's rare, but I pride myself on my honesty. Well the issue of her medical bills and a add on funeral expense, not including food and other things, I've incurred. I go to the bank because still grieving I never took cash out of her account to cover everything.

Sadly I'm aware I will be out money. But having my car on empty, I never imagined the bank would be so cold as to deny me a small $113.00 dollar fee I had paid as a deposit for her funeral. There is more than enough money to pay for funeral expenses, sadly they give me a bank draft to the funeral home. The funeral home couldn't even believe how heartless they were. And after registering complaints, I get told to go talk to the manager who was rude to me in the first place. I actually talked, mentioned I was recording the conversation, then when I made sense, she said, "I don't give my permission to record this conversation." I believe I asked her why, because I'm a human being and you care more about the money than a human being.

Unbelievable in a time of grief they would treat anyone like that. She talked down to me, and refused to give me funeral expenses that I paid. I have the whole thing. After 3 minutes she asked me to stop recording. Does anyone know where I can post the conversation online. Because as a human being, I don't recommend anyone should be treated like that in a time of grieving. Anyone who deals with RBC should reconsider using that bank. I'm going to add no wonder the wellington branch is closing, what scares me is people will have to now deal with this branch, the place of the incident as their new branch. Unbelievable. In a time of needed support, they do this. My advice you bank there - consider other options than moving to that location. Unbelievable, unhuman, and I'm just shocked.

I've always been a great payer. I paid my bills on time and wanted to keep it that way. A few years back I got sick and lost my job. With only one paycheck coming in instead of two it made it difficult to continue being an outstanding payer. So we went to the Royal bank where we've been using for over 30 years. At that point our house was almost paid and the person who help us then told us that the best option was to remortgage the house and pay the car and play with what was left until I would be back on my feet health wise... so we did. Unfortunately, my health is not getting better and could not get a job. As the months became years payments were hard to do. We tried everything to get us out of it but it wasn't happening. We were paying the mortgage and the other bank payments but the credit cards were left out without some payments.

Not being home with medical problems (in and out of the hospital), I never had the chance to call the bank back. Eventually the creditors started to call us and we made a deal with the credit card section of the Royal Bank. But one day, out of the blue, they frozed our account and took out money without any explanation (using the overdraft ). So for the first time the only paycheck that we had to pay the house payment was taken so we missed a payment!!! Now a few days ago... because of that, they are sending us a letter telling us that we owe them over $100.000 within the next 12 days. Because we missed a payment due to the fact that the account overdraft was frozen and even if the money was there at the time.

THEY TOOK from our account money that was to pay our mortgage TO PAY THEMSELVES WITHOUT giving us any WARNING (or any letter to tell us). They say it is a final notice but they keep harassing us by continuing to call us!!! The money is put every two weeks to pay the mortgage and other fees for the house and other bank payments. But they are still after us because we protected ourselves against creditors from the credit card department. Now since then, they are going after the house!!! Royal Bank of Canada is a vulture and they do not care about their client. After over 30 years as a client, paying and helping them grow they are putting me in my grave!!!

It's so messed up, the bank gives your details to a third party who will keep taking money from your account claiming it's for balance protection though to the best of my knowledge I did not approve it. Phoned the bank, they transferred me to a third person and talking to him was like talking to frozen 500lb rock. Very disappointing. Very frustrating.

I recently went on a trip to Ecuador. My medicine was stolen. No problem, I have medical coverage from RBC that I paid for. Do not buy medical insurance from RBC as the only thing they would cover is a visit to the doctor. WHAT A JOKE THE RBC MEDICAL COVERAGE IS.

I went to the branch to do a wire transfer but they said I can do it through online bank, I did the transfer but the money was never received by the recipient so I kept going to the bank but they said since I did online I have to call online banking. It been three months the recipient hasn't received the money, eventually I ask the bank to get my money back. They said they can't do that. I said can I do they I have to call the recipient bank myself or lose the money. I went to the branch I talked the recipient they put their bank in the fine and their bank confirm there is no wire that came in. This was done in front of financial advisers.

If I can give RBC 0 stars I would do it. After being with RBC for more than 20 years, I’m fed up with this bank closing down all my accounts with them. Decided to switch my mortgage to RBC from another brokerage since all my business and personal accounts are with them thinking it would be easy to have all my accounts with one bank. They told me they can help me out a month before my renewal date and all they did was ask for documents after documents for almost 4 weeks, after submitting every single documents they required they decided to reject me. Now my renewal date is in a few days and I have to either negotiate with my old brokerage or switch it over to another. They pretty much wasted a lot of my time making me run back and forth for no reason. I decided that this is the last time I'm going to be dealing with RBC closing down all my accounts with them VISA, LOC, GIC, TFSA all my personal and business accounts and moving it to TD.

This is one of the worst banks I have dealt with in 20 years and this is how they treat us, slow customer service when you walk in only 2 tellers working at the branch at all times and moving over to TD would be convenient for a business owner like me since they are open 7 days a week. Good Luck RBC you have lost one long-term customer and you will lose a lot more. Next time you guys decide to give someone a news like this try to do it early instead of wasting the person's time and making them run around!! And try to get some staff that are educated and knows how to deal with your products. I feel like everyone that works there has no knowledge on what they are doing.

This is an institution that does not care about its customers. They are ruthless, uncaring and arrogant. DO NOT BANK HERE! I visited my home branch recently and requested a wire transfer of 4K to a Beneficiary in the United States. After I left the back the teller called and informed me that she sent the wire twice, in error. She sent $8,000.00 dollars when I had only authorized the transfer of $4,000.00. No problem, I thought. They will simply correct it. WRONG!!! The Beneficiary already received the money and has not responded to correspondence from his bank.

RBC tells me that I need to wait until he responds to them. They also tell me they are unsure about how long the entire process will take for me to be refunded. "It could be weeks or months" according to the branch manager. When I try to commit them to a more precise time frame, they stonewall me, promise to return my calls and never call back and they seem angrier than I am! They do not care that their error caused this! I am truly shocked and astonished at their response! I WILL NEVER bank with these callous idiots again! I am closing my account promptly upon receiving my refund. A total and utter disgrace! Terrible!

Royal Bank of Canada repos my truck and lost 22000 thousand dollars at the same time and ruined my good credit. When they came Nov 29th or 30th I told them someone made a mistake. God makes a pencil we all make mistakes. l bought a 2006 Ford truck in March of 2008 from Belanger Ford. I bought disability insurance on the loan. It was 1411 dollars. I got sick Dec 2nd 2010 with major depression disorder. I will never work again. I was 43yrs old, wife, 4 kids, 2 with autism. I had to go off on short term 15 weeks disability.

Around March I started working on my long term. I had no money coming in. Red cross was helping us. She sent in a my medical stuff to the insurance company for my truck. I guess it was losted in April of 2011. I got back paid, 15600 dollars. I won it in April, I put 3500 in my truck in Oct, tires, brakes, etc. have all the bills then Royal Bank came in Nov 2011. They said I owe payments, I said "no way, I have insurance on my loan". He said "take out your 400-dollar tool set out and cd spare etc". I said "I will have my truck back".

In the morning I called Belanger Ford told them what happened. They said don't worry I will have my truck back. They called utility management, they called I said they will fix it all up. A rude guy called me from the bank and said "you have to pay off the truck in full 35900 dollars. If not we are selling your truck". The women called from the insurance she said don't worry. Royal said I have to Jan 27th to fix it up. That rude guy keep calling to say "we are selling your truck", I said "don't worry they made a mistake, they will fix the bank up". I told the guy "are you nuts to sell the truck? If you do I have to go bankrupt".

On Jan 9th 2012 the lady fixing it all up said "they sold your truck for 13900". She said "how dumb". I still owe 22000 thousand. They even stole my tools, cds etc. The rude guy said "that's what happens when you don't pay your bills". Ruin my credit rating how a rude ** like that working at a bank and made you lose 22000 thousand. I have a letter saying I'm approved from Dec 3 2010 saying they will make the payment. It says from Dec 3 2010 'till Sept 2011 paid royal 3924.35.

First time dealing with Financial advisor at RBC. With all my trust, I let the advisor handle all the forms submit as he requested to do it for me, otherwise I would have done it myself in a timely manner. The forms were to get my other financial institution's bank accounts RRSP transferred to RBC. After 3 months of waiting with "no response from the other banks", I was fed up and talked to the other bank. During these 3 months, RBC advisor did not contact other bank, did not send any forms to the other bank. And asking for the original copy from the financial advisor was a pain. When I got to the branch and demand for a fix, the branch teller can only tell me, let have another Financial Advisor to contact you to fix this. The other financial advisor never called.

So in a hurry (I have 4 kids) I missed the bank. So I deposited 2 cheques into the ATM. They were for small amounts ($210 & $105). The next day I went to sign into my mobile app and it wouldn't let me so I called customer service. I sat on hold for 20 min and then transferred 3 times. Then I was told that my account has been restricted and they can't tell me a reason why I have to go into a branch. So, I headed to the closest branch. I asked for the branch manager because I was upset and wanted answers. He said my account has been temporarily suspended by the fraud department. He called them on the phone, spoke to them for about 2 min and then hung up. He looked at me and said "You deposited cheques into the ATM until they clear your account is suspended. You will have to come back to the branch in 7 days and we will see what we can do."

Um, excuse me? Why? He said there is nothing they can do and there is no way for me to contact the fraud department. I told him I have many payments coming out and bills to pay. He said I have no answers for you, you'll have to wait 7 days. This is disgusting and absurd! My account is being suspended because I deposited 2 cheques. Horrible, horrible bank. I will be closing this account as soon as or if this gets resolved.

0 star if I could. I don't understand how this bank gets away hiking Visa rates from 11.99% to 19.99% in 1 month to teach me a lesson for being late once on my minimum payment (false - never even happened). After 30 years with this bank I'm ready to move on. A bitter disappointment. I had a mortgage, student loan, and other accounts that are all paid off. Now I will surely close my business account and move on. This bank is in the toilet. Stay away. They lack ethics and don't care about long-time customers. THIS BANK is what's wrong with this world. RBC is a hooligan institution. Ask yourself, when is the last time you made any money banking with these guys? Is that even a concept anymore? Monthly fees are outrages and always outweigh what you make back on any interest. Customer service is a joke. My kids can read better off of a transcript better than these monkeys. Better to keep your money in the dirt..

Went to RBC branch in Mississauga trying to get a small line of credit, around $5,000. I have a mortgage with RBC with $300,000 in our home equity, above average household income, good credit, plus $115,000 sitting in my bank account. The "Financial Advisor" was condescending, basically making it seem like it is unlikely that RBC would even approve of the small LOC. Spent an hour in her office and left feeling humiliated like I never have before. The last straw was when she suggested to increase the chance of obtaining this small LOC I needed to deposit $5,000 of my own money and lock it as a GIC at RBC... um. What?! RBC opened up a credit card for me a few months ago without me even wanting it with no issue at all, the second I needed a small LOC all of the sudden became a huge issue.

She wasn't even nice about it and when I wrote her an e-mail to express my dissatisfaction, she simply ignored my e-mail. Extremely unprofessional, and when I asked to speak to a branch manager she said nobody was available to help me out. I have since then closed all accounts and credit cards with RBC due to this horrible experience. Don't tell me I am a "high risk customer" when you are simply trying to scam me into putting money into a GIC. Nope, won't fall for it.

I have been banking with RBC for 17 plus years. Today called Visa call center. Spoke to GREG at Mountain. He was rude and wouldn't even get me a supervisor. I will cancel all my business with RBC as they don't know anything about customer care, does not even deserve one star.

Disappointed in the customer service of RBC. "Mortgage Specialists" have a huge attitude towards middle income families and make you feel like they are doing you a favor by applying for a mortgage. My recommendation would be, find a different bank to deal with in the future. Change your bank before you need to apply for a mortgage here. Having equity, good size down payment, and average to good credit scores will not be enough for these superior beings. Look at credit unions as they seem to be the real future.

The bank employee made a mistake which costed me $11,000. I complained to the bank, they investigated and came back to me with a story of all lies. The bank employee lied to avoid taking responsibility. I informed them it is all lies and they should review phone call records, they informed me that they don't record phone calls at the branch. Although whenever we call RBC it always says at the beginning this call will be recorded. Simply the bank steal our money thinking we are venerable. We now spending time looking for a lawyer to start a court proceeding. Avoid this bank at all costs. Very terrible experience.

RBC has become an extremely frustrating bank to deal with. I have been a customer of RBC for over 40 years and a very satisfied customer until the last two year but have decided to switch banks after numerous issues with the bank over the last two years. The latest one being unable to get a refund on my safety deposit box after cancelling it. Three trips to the bank with no refund or phone as promised in each occasion.

Just had a very disappointing experience at the Royal Bank’s Glendale Avenue location in St. Catharines, ON and also the RBC's online accessibility feedback form. I’ll start with the issue I encountered at the branch. There is no obvious provision within the branch for you to wait in line if a disability prevents you from standing for a long period of time. There is no signage to indicate what you should do and there is seldom, if ever, a teller at the wicket where you can be served in a seated position. Even if there was, it’s not clear where you’re supposed to wait.

After being forced to stand for nearly 20 minutes today, I explained to the teller that I have a disability that makes it very difficult for me to stand for an extended period and asked what I should do for next time. Instead of answering my question, she proceeded to give me a lecture about using online banking or the ATM. When I forced the issue and asked to speak with a manager, the manager pointed to a bench that is behind a wall and not in a clear line of sight for the tellers if there are people standing in line. I asked how anyone would ever know I was in line, but didn’t get an answer.

I’ve had an account with the Royal Bank for nearly 20 years, but am fairly newly disabled. The design of the branch and the lack of signage, combined with the lack of staff at the sitting wicket, and the lack of interest on the part of the manager or staff in dealing with the issue left me with the impression that they don't care, that if you can’t stand in line for 20 minutes at a time like a “normal” customer, you’re not welcome here. The Royal Bank’s website was even more interesting in this regard. When I tried to use the feedback form in their “accessibility area” it failed. The wording of my comment was the same as it is above — no profanity or any kind of language that should cause the form to fail, yet no matter what I did, I got a message saying “the content was invalid.”

How I would like to see this resolved is for the Royal Bank to smarten up and get some protocols in place to limit line-up time to 10 minutes or less by having adequate staffing levels at all times and also by referring more complex customer issues to staff other than frontline tellers. There were only two customers ahead of me today, so there is no reason why there should have been a 20 minute wait in the first place. There needs to be signage to indicate where you should sit and wait if you can’t stand for an extended period; and the branch manager and staff need re-education so that they don't behave as if people with disabilities are a hassle who should stay home and do Internet banking or use the machines instead of bothering them. My goal in writing this review is to push RBC into doing right by its customers with disabilities.

My partner and I have both been using this bank and we are no happy about it at all. First of all you have limited amount of free transaction which may be a common point in every Canadian Bank but I really don't get it! We got scammed using online banking. Went to a branch, filled in a form, got an email 2 weeks after saying basically "yes, you got scammed!" ...thanks for nothing! I knew that... so what? Went to the branch again and a different person said the previous employee who opened the case didn't do things properly so nothing has been done to start an investigation!! What??? We finally got our money back at the end...

Went to a branch to count some coins I have been saving: no coin counting machines. The only way to change your money is to count yourself every coin and roll them in paper bags!!! Which they don't have on site so I had to go somewhere else and buy them!! Seems not a big deal but to me it is. Just their customer service is very poor so is their general service!! I'M GOING TO CHANGE BANK!

I opened a new account with RBC in June because I needed a bank I could walk into once in awhile for banking needs they had, I got an email in may saying open an account with RBC you will receive a free iPad mini after having your having your pay cheque direct deposit into your account or have a payment come out of your account for a bill which I had done both and qualified July 21 5 weeks later I got an email

Saying my iPad mini was ordered and will get another email saying it's been shipped with a tracking number, 5 weeks later no email no iPad, I called RBC and they had a tracking they gave it to me I tracked the iPad had been sent back to sender in the states I don't even live in the states I live in Canada, I found out the iPads were ordered out of the states from an apple factory and improper paper work would not let it cross over the border, I talked to one guy at RBC in costumer completes who was kind of rude and said it could be months before I received my iPad, so a week later I called back a week later and talked to another lady who seemed a little more helpful telling me she talked to their shipping department and assured me my IPad would be sent 2 - 3 weeks and I would receive a tracking number.

3 weeks went by no track so I called back again and she said it would be 3-4 weeks. Well 4 weeks went by. Nothing. Once again I called them again and talked to the same woman. She once again said she talked to her shipping department and they told her they don't make the iPad mini 2 anymore and they would be send me the newest iPad mini in 10-15 days. Funny thing is I called Apple and they do still make the iPad mini 2 and 15 days are here and once again no iPad. No tracking number. I've been getting the run around calling wasting my time and to be lied to by the RBC. I even went as far as to email CEO of RBC. Of course no reply. It's terrible bank to deal with. They can't even keep a promise.

Royal Bank of Canada Company Profile