Find a Car Loans partner

3. Car Loans

3.9/5 (231 ratings)
Find a Car Loans partner
Banner image

Refinance your auto loan today!

See if you can lower your rate with Auto Approve

Get a quote

About RoadLoans.com

Whether you're buying a new car, or refinancing an existing auto loan, RoadLoans has the right deal for you. Our online approval process takes just a few minutes to complete, and gives you a loan decision in less than 30 seconds. We specialize in financing for those with less-than-perfect credit and we don't require a fee when filling our our online application. Visit us online today, and see the RoadLoans difference for yourself!

Banner image

Refinance your auto loan today!

See if you can lower your rate with Auto Approve

Get a quote

RoadLoans.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoadLoans.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoadLoans.com?

Original review: March 7, 2018

I had been approached by a email that said "you're approved for auto loan" I clicked and followed the steps and sure enough I was approved for 16K with a downpayment of 1600.00 (this is where the crap started). In their contract the line verbatim states: we accept down payments in the form of cash, trade, positive equity, or Texas clean air certificate. I called the loan company and said "what is positive equity" and was told that it was being in a car for less than its worth... Next day I strike a deal with a dealer on a SUV and I got the positive equity of 1600 (plus) in working the deal.

The dealer worked the deal. Presented it to the loan company for approval. They refused the positive equity and said pay cash... even the dealer management read the contract to mean as long as I had the positive equity they were good. (Side note they would finance a extended contract "warranty", plus tax title and license (all costing about 2500.00). When called the lady was rude, asked for a manager and was told "he's not going to do anything for you. (Very rude). They can't even honor their contract as written. The dealer had several people read the statement. It does not say anything about which vehicle positive equity must be in. I went ahead and had 1600.00 for a downpayment to move forward with the deal. Then they told the dealer that they would fund the deal MINUS 3k. I don't even know if that's legal to say you will fund a deal and then require a 3k kickback!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Roadloans offers “approved auto loans” even with subprime credit, with either dealerships or private party sellers. Once approved for a private party loan, I was sent an email with instructions for negotiating the loan process and the requirements moving forward for buyer and seller. The lending amount and term are based on vehicle age and mileage, according to this guide. So you go shopping, select a vehicle, arrange a price with the private seller, and then the private party loan specialist tells you that they only lend up to 115% of CLEAN TRADE VALUE as estimated by NADA. And will only use NADA.

This information is not disclosed with approval or with initial loan officer communications. Or anywhere on their website that this is their practice. Very few sellers are going to accept “trade in” value for a private sale, or else they would just trade in the vehicle with low ball value to begin with. Roadloans is a scam and a waste of time. The “offer” they give applicants is inaccurate and they take advantage of both those seeking credit and those looking to sell their vehicle.

Original review: May 10, 2017

Applied and was approved with 3 terms options one of which was $250 down. Half my income from retirement, other half from being a nanny. Couldn't prove the nanny income to their satisfaction because I'm paid in cash and usually just put most of it on my credit card, don't deposit it, so no deposit trail. Okay. So then reapplied listing only my retirement and my daughter said she'd go in on it with me so I added her income and they amounted to the same annual income +/- about $100. RoadLoans came back with a $1,600 downpayment requirement!!! No, I don't think so. Same income, two people y'all can chase down if we don't pay, and you yank up the downpayment that much? No thanks. Called and got a "tough luck" remark.

Original review: April 20, 2017

My father applied for a loan and was approved in less than 30 seconds. He is a wheelchair bound disabled veteran and is in need of a new wheelchair accessible van. Problem is they only deal with "franchised" dealer and Carmax. None of which have wheelchair vehicles. Syri on chat told my dad they could make exceptions and to speak with customer care. As soon as the chat ended my phone rings. My dad does not talk due to his medical conditions. I explained this to the care rep and after trying to understand her with her strong accent she said he would need to use chat again. He did got Syri again... Maybe they are all named Syri... who knows. He explained the situation to her where the care rep told me the chat rep would help him find a dealer who met his needs. Syri told him he had to use their search tool. I took over the chat from there and explained that is NOT what customer care said. I think this company is a scam.

As soon as this chat was done my phone rings again. It's them again. I went through everything again with the care rep and she said she understood and would escalate the issue to her supervisor. Now fast forward 2 hours. My phone rings again and it is a Roadloans rep. I have to TELL the story to her as well. She gets her supervisor... he comes on and I have to explain it again and he says... “So you want me to take your number off our call list.” What I wanted to say was... “I never asked you to do that so apparently you were not listening to me and apparently you don't understand English and apparently you are not in the US.” but instead I simply said... “If you cannot help my dad then yes...”

I was mad by now with his nonchalant apology that I did say I was going to report them to the BBB and I felt they were a scam and now they ran my dad's credit... which no it’s not great. Have his social... apparently are not in the US. Probably the Philippines and he quickly piped back... "No we are in the Caribbean St Lucia." Even worse… he said corporate is out of Dallas TX. I do NOT recommend this company. They take advantage of the elderly and the disabled. They use a call center based out of one of the highest recorded identity theft areas and now they have my dad's info to do whatever they want. Lesson learned. BEWARE!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

I'll try be short and concise. DON'T USE ROADLOANS. I was approved for a loan, paid $165.00 for a vehicle inspection then ran into a very stubborn loan officer who spoke out of both sides of her mouth. She made jump through hoops because I had one payment left on a chapter 13. I made those hurdles and my attorney got me everything she asked for including legal court papers to make this work as she (Sarah **) instructed. Sarah then said it wasn't worded correctly because they used the word approximate.

She did everything in her power to roadblock me from buying this car. I had the feeling she enjoyed her little power plays. Even after explaining to her to help out a retired vet trying to get back on his feet, she was heartless and unwilling to help. She also sent me their Open Chapter 13 Guidelines which I read and met! Hey Sarah **, I GOT A LOAN SOMEWHERE ELSE from a very nice professional loan officer. If RoadLoans will approve you don't bother, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. They are a middle man for Santander Bank. Don't bother with Sarah ** or any of these people. You will be able to get a lower % rate and customer service w/o all the craziness and extra fees. Lemon Squad, etc, etc. Go to your local bank and talk to a real pro. You will be much happier.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Here I am sitting on my sofa watching TV minding my own business. Phone vibrates saying I have a message. Open the message and it is from RoadLoans.com saying that I was denied a car loan from them. Really?! Number one I never applied with them. Number two I would like to know how they obtained my information and my social security number to run a credit check when I never gave them permission to do so. If I find out they obtained it illegally I will be calling an attorney.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I have bought over 80 cars in my life most of them being new. This was the most pleasant and most professional experience that I've ever had buying a car. The highly professional young lady that took care of us did it in a manner that made you want to stay not leave. It was such a short process and not a day long experience.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

Great experience love our purchase. Amazing service. So quick and easy. Drove the one we worded. Was on time. Definitely worth the visit. If you have bad credit they will get you a spectacular deal that you might not even know you are available for. Just apply. See your approval, pick, drive it home.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

RoadLoans application process was so simple and easy and most of all they work with those with poor credit. I didn't have to answer a million questions or have 20 different creditors pull my credit report. I simply input my personal info and income and waited a couple seconds for approval or denial. Luckily I was approved and took my paycheck stub, ID, and proof of insurance to the dealer and picked my car. Easy as 1 2 3.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

Clarification on how to use the loan. Clarify with how authorized dealerships uses your loan application. Clarify on what vehicles can be purchased before loan can be used. Why different dealerships have different rules on what car can be purchased. I had to settle for a car from one place when another dealership had the one I really wanted that met all requirements except it was one year too old. But I could of got the same car at the dealership where I bought mine if it was available.

RoadLoans.com Company Information