2.2/5 (87 ratings)

Find Banks and Credit Unions partners near you

About President's Choice Financial

Find Banks and Credit Unions partners near you

President's Choice Financial Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about President's Choice Financial?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about President's Choice Financial?

Original review: April 5, 2022

The online services like statement access were disrupted for 2 days. Called the customer service 4 times in two days due to urgency. Spend 4 hours on queue in total. Customer service representatives were helpless. I was told that services would resume the first day and then someone would call me on the second day but nothing happened. They just put me back in the to talk a specialist. Their services are so slow and the third party company that handles customer service couldn't be of any help. We can't reach the PC Financial directly either.

Original review: March 16, 2022

I signed up for a new PC Financial Mastercard and when I tried to link my Mastercard with a new PC Optimum card there was already a card linked to it automatically which did not belong to me or anyone I know. When I called the customer care, they had no clear response to my issue and would hung up after putting the call on hold. I have already called them more than 7 times and it's been approximately 3 weeks and they haven't been able to solve this issue. I HATE the PC Optimum Customer Service.

Get buying tips about Banks and Credit Unions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 15, 2022

I’ve been with them for 5 yrs and it’s always 30min to an hour+ waiting time and issues don’t get resolved the first call so you have to call and wait AGAIN! I’m trying to cancel atm and I’m still waiting 1hr + and counting! I hate this company. So shady.

Original review: March 14, 2022

Sent 2 emails over the course of a month to address a balance inquiry with no reply. Finally attempted to call customer service (after I finally located a number to call) and spent over an hour on hold. Finally gave up and hung up. Not worth it. There are better programs out there.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

It takes more than an hour to talk with someone. The security department, they don't care about you are as customer, they asked me 3 times to send them an approve ID and I sent it for 3 times. Now, already 2 weeks, I received my card but it's not activated and I have to wait for them for release. Note: I will cancel this credit card and never re.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

MasterCard charged me a service account for transferring my auto payment to another bank account. 12 emails and 5 phone calls - Put on hold for over an hour just to be to disconnected. Worst company ever. My VISA was brilliant with my change and answered my call within minutes. My suggestion is to only use your VISA card. Katie 1, Wayne 2, Daphione 5, Michelle 1, Darryle 1 _ number of time these people sent me the same email, however they never called me to solve the problem.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

I have been a customer for many years and never had any issues. This past year, it has almost been impossible to get help and resolve very simple issues. Every time I call, I am waiting for minimum 1 hour and 20 mins, the longest I waited was 2 hours and 33 minutes. This is not acceptable, especially for such simple things that I cannot get assistance with on the app or online. If the wait is going to be so long, they should put a system in place that allows customers to wait in queue and get a call when a customer service representative is ready.

There have also been many occasions where I have been transferred, I waited, and the call was dropped. In my experience with other companies, I would receive a courtesy call back, but never with PC financial. When I visit the in-person team at Loblaw grocery stores, they cannot help me and refer me to calling the customer service line. So what is the point in having them present? No point in trying to sell a product that you can't provide help and assistance with... Previously, I have referred may people to their services, and am now embarrassed and will not be recommending any longer. Lastly, companies like this cannot use the Covid-19 pandemic any longer as an excuse for pathetic customer service—it’s been over 2 years. If smaller customers can handle it, so can they.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

After being a loyal customer for 20yrs I have to say I am done with PC Financial - with all of your services! I have lost complete confidence in trusting you with my financials and insurance needs, as it's absolutely impossible to get through to anyone on your end. I've literally been trying for weeks and at every attempt I am left on hold for hours, literally. I've emailed your ombudsperson and head of customer service - it's been a month and still no reply. Pandemic or not, this is absolutely unacceptable for a financial service company. Your competitors don't seem to have this issue. I will be moving all of my business to a provider who actually cares about their customers and appreciates their business. Clearly PC Financial does not.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

If I could give zero stars I would. Customer service is terrible. I’ve gone 7 days without access to my own account and nobody helps. I wait hours on hold just to be told a supervisor will have to call me back but nobody ever calls. Did I mention I’ve only had this account one month. Most of the representatives want to help but the don’t know how and all they can do is offer to have somebody call me back. Their online messaging centre is no better after 6 days and many messages I finally get a reply telling me somebody will call me but once again the call never comes… I finally lodged a complaint with the BBB it’s probably the only way I’ll get my own money.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

This is the worst customer service I have experienced. - More than one hour phone waiting line and it can be hung up automatically without any reasons. -Promised there would be a follow-up but they never did it. - I have called them seven times but I still haven't had my money refunded. Never get a PC MasterCard. It is a headache!

Take a Mortgage Quiz. Get matched with an Authorized Partner.

President's Choice Financial Company Information