PNC Auto Loans

Compare Auto Loans

Research top Auto Loans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Anywhere you go the interest rates aren't great but they made it reasonable and affordable for me to make payments on the loan and not have to stress so much about it. The interest rates were pretty reasonable considering they are high most places and it's hard to catch up with such high interest rates but they made it easy and affordable. Like most places the application process is long and tedious but they did the best they could to speed up the process for me and keep me relaxed and at ease throughout. Payment options are always the worst but they made it easy and simple for me to make payments whenever I could for however much I could afford at the time.

The terms of the loan were the usual auto loan. It was a 48 mo. at 10.5%. They were very helpful and understanding when I lost my job for two months and helped me, get back on track. It was a good rate given my credit history. I was pleasantly surprised. The rate was extremely competitive. They really worked with me. Thank you PNC. Simple no hassle process. I was very pleased in this regard. Didn't have to jump through too many hoops, good about income verification. Pleasant to work with. They offer standard payment options, no surprises there. Convenient online payment system available, always working, never down in my experience.

I was not shocked with the high repayment aka interest terms with the loan that I received from PNC. Like any other place you go to get a loan, you always have a chunk to pay them back besides what you borrowed. I would have to say just satisfied with the interest rate there at PNC. Anywhere you go you will have some type of interest and just like the rest they are pretty high in my opinion. I am going to go a step higher and go with happy on this question about the application process there at PNC. It wasn't a long, drawn out application and seemed pretty short and easy to fill out. I guess I can say that I am satisfied with the payment options, but like any loan I paid it off as quick as possible because of the high interest rates.

It was pretty easy and it went pretty fast and every time I called with a issues they help out pretty much all the time. I would do it again because the apr and the terms stayed the same. It stayed the same until I refinanced and the term interest went down and more money went to the loan balance and that happen so they was upstanding about all the issues I had. It didn't take much time to process and they took a lot of time to get me financed because my credit wasn’t that great. They keep going until I got the best terms. Payment options was easy and there was a lot of options to make the payments - over the phone, online, through the mail in the branch. They made it easy for everyone.

I wish the APR was less but otherwise I had no problems. I had to pay by the fifteenth of each month or there was a penalty. I got the loan for 4 years for $14000. I wish the interest rate was lower but it was 4.5 percent. I applied at the dealer. It was filling out paperwork and then waited to see if I was approved. Then I got approved and drove away with a car. There were no payment options. I was never late on a payment.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PNC Auto Loans?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

They really explain the terms to you. However much you borrow you pay an interest back on but it is affordable and easy to understand. It does help when you need a loan. The interest rate is based on how much you borrow and how long you set up your terms of repayment which can range from a variety of times. The application process was very straightforward and easy to understand. It didn't take long to get approved but it was thorough as well. I like that there were a variety of payment options available. Rates were better when you chose to automatically draft from checking or savings account.

The repayment terms are very easy to understand. They are much better than the terms of other loan companies and do not charge fees for unwanted services. The interest rate is very reasonably priced. It is correspondent to the services you receive; you get what you paid for and not in a bad way. The application process was just as long as any other. The staff were knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions concerning me about my money. There weren't too many repayment options. I'm sure they could work on that. However, the interest rate was low, so I have nothing to complain about. Like I said before, you get what you pay for.

Repayment terms are doable, I am able to pay back the loan in 6 months to a year. The pay back options are reasonable for my income and tailored directly for me. The interest rate is waived if paid back in the first ninety days. If not interest rates are higher. This is the one thing I am not completely happy with. However the other parts to this were successful. Already have an account with them. Made it easy. Just had to verify my employment history and current pay in order to qualify me for the loan. Options are for ninety days no interest. There are options I could take 6 months to a year. I took the 6 month options for the lowest apr rating, this was the better option for myself easy for me to manage.

They were very flexible, and the repayment terms were great. I can pay whenever I want, and they were very helpful in picking the best terms for the amount of money I needed. The interest rate was great, and they helped me pick the right rate for the amount of money that I needed and how much I like them. They were the best people I have worked with so far. They really helped me learn. The application process was very nice because I learned much from the people. It was a simple process, and if I had questions, the people answered them for me because I didn't understand. Without them, it would have been very hard to understand what was happening. The payment options were very easy to understand thanks to the people involved. They were very helpful, and they were so nice to me and I really appreciated all the help that they offered me because I really didn't understand much.

PNC Auto Loans Company Profile