Personal Loan Pro is an online marketplace that helps you find the right lender for your borrowing needs. It’s a free service that lets you compare lenders through its simple online application.
Personal Loan Pro is a marketplace that helps find the best loan match for you based on a quick and free application. It’s a good option if you need a simple personal loan for an event or loan consolidation.
- Flexible loans
- Typically low rates
- Simple application
- Rates and terms depend on lender
- No guarantee of approval
What is Personal Loan Pro?
Personal Loan Pro is a website with financing options from a wide variety of lenders. The service is free and simplifies personal loan searches — it requires a single online application that doesn’t affect your credit score unless you accept one of the loan matches. It assists with multiple types of loans, including ones for debt consolidation and event funding.
How does Personal Loan Pro work?
Personal Loan Pro matches you with loans suited to your needs. You’ll need to complete a quick and free application online, which won’t affect your credit score unless you ultimately select one of the borrowing options. The company sends your loan request to its network of lenders then sends back any offers you’re eligible for. Its borrowing terms depend on factors like your credit score, the loan amount and repayment timeline.
Personal Loan Pro fees
Personal Loan Pro charges the lender, not the borrower. However, it doesn’t lend directly; it can only match you with borrowers in its network, meaning there’s no guarantee you’ll get approved and that rates vary based on the lender. Its loan offers range from $1,000 to $50,000, with typical rates ranging from 3.49% to 35.99%. Its repayment timelines run from two months to 15 years.
Personal Loan Pro FAQ
- How does Personal Loan Pro match you with a lender?
- Personal Loan Pro’s website has an algorithm that uses your application to match you with a lender from its network.
- Does Personal Loan Pro have credit score requirements?
- There’s no credit score minimum to apply with Personal Loan Pro, but your score affects your loan matches — and the lenders themselves have credit requirements.
- Does Personal Loan Pro offer loans for bad credit?
- Personal Loan Pro has options for people with different credit scores, but its lenders set their own loan requirements. Expect to pay a higher APR if you have a below-average credit score. The company offers debt consolidation loans, which can help raise your credit score over time.
- Where is Personal Loan Pro available?
- Personal Loan Pro is available throughout the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii.
Is Personal Loan Pro legit?
Personal Loan Pro is a loan matching company with a vast network of lenders. While it is a legit private loan marketplace, it doesn’t provide loans directly. Be sure you understand the terms of any loan you take — look for interest rates, rate changeability, prepayment penalties and upfront costs and fees.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Personal Loan Pro Company Information
- Company Name:
- Personal Loan Pro