Best Payday Loans in Las Vegas, NV
If you’re in a financial crunch and can’t wait until your next paycheck, you might think about taking out a payday loan. It’s easy to qualify for these short-term loans that put cash in your pocket immediately. We researched the best payday loan companies in Las Vegas so you know where to apply.
Top 9 Las Vegas Payday Loan Companies
|CashNetUSA||Read 3,450 Reviews|
Provides payday loans up to $1,800, which customers can receive the next business day. They also offer brokered installment loans up to $2,400, a savings program and access to free financial tools.
|Speedy Cash||Read 1,820 Reviews|
Obtain payday and title loans with maximum amounts that vary by state. Payday loans range from $255-$2,500 and title loans range from $300-$25,000. Check cashing and money orders also available.
|Silver Cloud Financial||Read 243 Reviews|
This company offers tribal loans for people who need access to a short-term loan due to an emergency or financial hardship. Loans range from $300-$1,000. Apply online and get your funds the next business day.
|Advance America Cash Advance||Read 347 Reviews|
Supplies both payday and title loans online or at over 2,000 store locations. Amounts vary by state and vehicle specifics. Max payday loans range $100-$1,100 and max title loans range $300-$10,000.
|Check City Las Vegas||Read Expert Review|
Offers payday loans online and at multiple Las Vegas locations. Charges up to $20 per $100 borrowed. Gives $30 cash back when you refer a friend who takes out a loan. Opened in 1986.
|Money in Minutes NV||Read Expert Review|
Provides payday loans in Las Vegas with no credit check. Offers approvals in 30 minutes or less on average. Charges $20 per $100 borrowed. Has six locations in Las Vegas.
|Moneytree Las Vegas||Read Expert Review|
Offers payday loans up to $5,000. Charges $16.50 per $100 borrowed. Provides cash in hand, direct deposit or money loaded onto prepaid cards. Takes applications online or in person at multiple Vegas locations — some open 24/7.
|On Call Cash||Read Expert Review|
Offers payday loans in as few as 20 minutes. Lends $100 to $1,500. Accepts all credit types. Has four Las Vegas-area locations. More than 12 years of experience as a payday lender.
|Star Loan Centers||Read Expert Review|
Provides payday loans from $100 to $2,500 with no credit check required. Processes application and funding in 20 to 30 minutes. Requires 90-day employment history.
In a payday loan, also called a deferred deposit loan in Nevada, a customer writes a check to a payday lender or gives the lender authorization to electronically withdraw money from a bank account. The lender gives money to the customer, minus fees, and agrees not to cash the check or withdraw the funds for the length of the loan period.
Payday loans in Las Vegas are helpful as a short-term financial solution when you can’t wait until your next paycheck. Before applying, consider less expensive alternatives. If you do take out a payday loan, make sure you understand how much it costs and when repayment is due. Only borrow an amount you can repay.
Payday loan laws in Las Vegas, NV
A traditional payday loan in Las Vegas is limited to a term of 35 days or fewer. You can only borrow up to 25% of your expected gross monthly income. There is no limit on the interest rate and fees payday lenders can charge. The Center for Responsible Lending says the typical Nevada payday loan has an annual percentage rate (APR) of 652%, one of the highest in the U.S.
The table below shows an example of how much you would owe on two-week loans of various amounts based on a 652% APR.
|Amount borrowed||Interest and fees||Total repaid|
How to apply for a payday loan in Las Vegas, NV
In general, qualifying for a payday loan in Las Vegas is simple. Some lenders allow you to complete the process online or over the phone, but others require you to visit a physical location to complete the loan application.
Exact requirements and qualifications vary by payday lender. You’ll likely need the following:
- Valid ID
- Social Security number or Taxpayer Identification Number
- Proof of income
- Active checking account
- Phone number
Shortly after applying for a payday loan, the company tells you if you’re approved. Before the loan is finalized, the payday lender must provide a written agreement with the amount of the loan, APR, payment total, payment schedule and a description of all fees.
Remember, as a Las Vegas payday loan consumer, you have the right to rescind, or cancel, a payday loan by the close of the next business day with no penalty. You also have the right to enter into a repayment plan if you default on the loan.
Las Vegas payday advance loans FAQ
- What kind of loan can I get in Las Vegas with bad credit?
- Payday loans don’t require good credit. Many payday lenders don’t even do full credit checks. Some lenders offer other types of loans that don’t require good credit, including installment loans, signature loans and title loans.
- How do I get a signature loan in Las Vegas?
- Many Las Vegas lenders offer signature loans, which are unsecured loans guaranteed by the borrower’s signature. Like applying for a payday loan, applying for a signature loan in Las Vegas isn’t complicated or time-consuming. Have your contact information, Social Security number and proof of income ready when applying.
- What are some payday loan alternatives in Las Vegas?
- Alternatives to payday loans include borrowing money from family or friends, taking out a loan from a bank or credit union, asking creditors for extensions or requesting a paycheck advance from your employer. For more information, check out this guide to payday loan alternatives.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Las Vegas payday loan company information
On Call Cash provides payday loans in Las Vegas in as few as 20 minutes. Get $100 to $1,500 with no credit check. Customers can apply online, over the phone or at any four Las Vegas Valley locations. Requirements include a valid ID, bank account, current utility bill and pay stub.
- Address: 7626 Westcliff Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89145; Multiple locations
- Phone: (702) 221-0066
- Hours: M - Th: 9am - 6pm; F: 9am - 7pm; Sat: 10am - 4pm
- Website: oncallcashlv.com
Las Vegas customers can borrow up to $5,000 with a payday loan from Moneytree. All that’s needed is an ID, Social Security number, address, phone number, proof of income and checking account. Apply online or at a Moneytree branch in Las Vegas and learn if you’re approved in minutes.
- Address: 2950 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89102; Multiple locations
- Phone: (702) 221-0083
- Hours: M - Sat: 7am - 11pm; Sun: 9am - 9pm
- Website: moneytreeinc.com
Money in Minutes NV has been providing payday advances to customers in Las Vegas for more than 20 years. Apply online or call the location nearest you to apply. To qualify, you must live in the area, present proof of income and have a checking account. Approval normally takes 30 minutes or less. Money in Minutes NV doesn’t check your credit score.
- Address: 5628 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89146; Multiple locations
- Phone: (702) 935-1644
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 6pm; Sat: 10am - 2pm
- Website: moneyinminutesnv.com
Check City offers fast, secure and confidential payday loans. Apply in just a few minutes online, over the phone or at one of its dozens of Las Vega-area locations. All you need is a valid ID, checking account and steady source of income. Minimum loan amounts are $50 for in-store payday loans and $100 for online payday loans.
- Address: 6820 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Phone: (702) 880-5300
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: checkcity.com
Star Loan Centers offers payday loans from $100 to $2,500 with no credit check required. Apply online with a state-issued ID, your most recent pay stub, a bank statement, 90-day employment history and debit card. You can also apply in person and use the computer in the store lobby to print documents.
- Address: 9620 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Ste. E-1, Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Phone: (702) 558-5626
- Hours: M - F: 10am - 6pm; Sat: 10am - 2pm
- Website: starloancenters.plmsetup.com
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!