Find a Tax Relief partner

2. Tax Relief

3.7/5 (31 ratings)
Find a Tax Relief partner

Find Tax Relief partners near you

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

About Optima Tax Relief

Optima Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals deal with aggressive collection by the IRS and state tax agencies. The team at Optima includes seasoned tax attorneys and enrolled agents that are approved by the IRS to represent American taxpayers. The firm is well versed in tax negotiation and settlement, IRS audit defense, levies and liens, wage garnishment and back taxes.

Find Tax Relief partners near you

Pros

• Available nationwide
    • 15-day money back satisfaction guarantee
    • Tax attorneys on staff

Cons

• Minimum debt required

Bottom Line

Optima Tax Relief is an industry leader with an experienced staff. They provide quality tax relief services and protection against the IRS and state tax agencies.

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

Optima Tax Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optima Tax Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optima Tax Relief?

Original review: June 28, 2021

I was 100% satisfied with my experience at Optima. They took the time to work with me on a one on one basis to resolve my tax issues. I feel that they were an affordable and effective solution to my tax problem. They filed old returns that needed to be taken care of and helped me with the legal side of dealing with the IRS. I could not of done this on my own. They were instrumental in getting me a good settlement and payment plan.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you Dennis! We work one-on-one with our clients to ensure an excellent experience. Congratulations on a great resolution.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Optima Tax Relief is a very professional service and I would recommend anyone to them. They have made my life a lot easier by handling my Tax problems with the IRS, it was very difficult to deal with the irs with calls and dealing with the paperwork but Optima tax relief handled all that for me and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thanks Monica, it's been great to work with you!

Original review: June 17, 2021

Optima Tax was able to help us through our tax situation. My family was faced with a situation where we did not file taxes for several years. Optima was able to file the back years and get us one payment for all. It is pricey, but they were able to get the job done.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you Thomas! We understand that was a difficult situation, and we are glad to have helped you and your family through that situation.

Original review: June 16, 2021

Stress relief and confidence knowing that our tax problems were about to resolved by a team of great professional who cares about other people in need of help with their tax problems just knowing someone cares about others.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you for the kind words, Sarah. We're always here if you need us!

Original review: June 16, 2021

Optima helped me a great deal. It took some time but at the end I was very satisfied. They called at least once a month to keep me informed on my progression of my status and the IRS off my back. The end results .... Great.

Optima Tax Relief response

Glad you're enjoying the results, Travis. We're proud to have brought you to a phenomenal resolution, and we always prioritize communication to keep our clients informed every step of the way.

Original review: June 14, 2021

The customer service was great and very informative. Although the process was little long it was very well worth it. Thank you Optima for resolving my tax issues. I would refer your services to my friends and family.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you Williams, we're proud to have brought you to an excellent resolution.

Original review: June 13, 2021

Optima was a pleasure to work with! I was a little apprehensive about hiring them at first. However, they were able to negotiate with IRS and get me on the Fresh Start Program with affordable payments. This company has saved me tons of headaches and were able to reduce penalties so the expense was worth every penny.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you, Brian! Glad our service was worth every penny, as we reduced enormous penalties for you. Thanks!

Original review: June 10, 2021

I finally reached out to the experts at Optima Tax Relief to resolve many years of tax problems. With increasing fees, late charges and constant threats from the IRS of garnishing my income or taking my home, I could not endure the stress I was experiencing. Optima Tax Relief provided the expertise, communication and resolution to make my financial tax headaches go away. Thank you Optima Tax Relief!

Optima Tax Relief response

Thanks Kathleen! It's great you no longer have to deal with the stress of your situation. We understand what a difficult scenario you were in, and we're proud that our expertise was able to save the day!

Original review: June 7, 2021

I was extremely scared and worried about what would happen to me. I heard about Optima Tax Relief on the radio and decided to give them a call. I heard of other places but I don't know why I felt as if this company was super legit and they were. They did all the work. I just had to be completely honest and let them know what was going on. To this day I am free of tax debt and would highly recommend this company to anyone facing tax issues.

Optima Tax Relief response

We do all of the work so our clients can relax! Thank you for choosing us and continuing to recommend us, Joseph!

Original review: June 1, 2021

I went to Optima Tax Relief because I had a huge burden of a a large amount that I owed to the IRS. I was hesitant at first because I thought, "Oh this is another company that will just take my money." I was so wrong, I owed the IRS over 60,000 and Optima got that reduced so much and I do mean way low that I can now relax and live with the weight of the world (IRS) off of my shoulders. I would highly recommend Optima Tax Relief to anyone that owes the IRS. They will work hard on your behalf and be right by your side throughout each step. I'm glad that I made that call to them.

Optima Tax Relief response

That's an incredible resolution, worth sharing with everyone! We're proud to have been an award-winning resolution firm, reputable with our clients. Thank you for continuing to recommend us and we're so glad you called us as soon as you did!

Optima Tax Relief Company Information