Find a Tax Relief partner

2. Tax Relief

4.0/5 (55 ratings)
Find a Tax Relief partner

Find Tax Relief partners near you

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

About Optima Tax Relief

Optima Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals deal with aggressive collection by the IRS and state tax agencies. The team at Optima includes seasoned tax attorneys and enrolled agents that are approved by the IRS to represent American taxpayers. The firm is well versed in tax negotiation and settlement, IRS audit defense, levies and liens, wage garnishment and back taxes.

Find Tax Relief partners near you

Pros

• Available nationwide
    • 15-day money back satisfaction guarantee
    • Tax attorneys on staff

Cons

• Minimum debt required

Bottom Line

Optima Tax Relief is an industry leader with an experienced staff. They provide quality tax relief services and protection against the IRS and state tax agencies.

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

Optima Tax Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optima Tax Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optima Tax Relief?

Original review: June 17, 2021

Optima Tax was able to help us through our tax situation. My family was faced with a situation where we did not file taxes for several years. Optima was able to file the back years and get us one payment for all. It is pricey, but they were able to get the job done.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you Thomas! We understand that was a difficult situation, and we are glad to have helped you and your family through that situation.

Original review: June 16, 2021

Stress relief and confidence knowing that our tax problems were about to resolved by a team of great professional who cares about other people in need of help with their tax problems just knowing someone cares about others.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you for the kind words, Sarah. We're always here if you need us!

Original review: June 16, 2021

Optima helped me a great deal. It took some time but at the end I was very satisfied. They called at least once a month to keep me informed on my progression of my status and the IRS off my back. The end results .... Great.

Optima Tax Relief response

Glad you're enjoying the results, Travis. We're proud to have brought you to a phenomenal resolution, and we always prioritize communication to keep our clients informed every step of the way.

Original review: June 14, 2021

The customer service was great and very informative. Although the process was little long it was very well worth it. Thank you Optima for resolving my tax issues. I would refer your services to my friends and family.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you Williams, we're proud to have brought you to an excellent resolution.

Original review: June 13, 2021

Optima was a pleasure to work with! I was a little apprehensive about hiring them at first. However, they were able to negotiate with IRS and get me on the Fresh Start Program with affordable payments. This company has saved me tons of headaches and were able to reduce penalties so the expense was worth every penny.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you, Brian! Glad our service was worth every penny, as we reduced enormous penalties for you. Thanks!

Original review: June 10, 2021

I finally reached out to the experts at Optima Tax Relief to resolve many years of tax problems. With increasing fees, late charges and constant threats from the IRS of garnishing my income or taking my home, I could not endure the stress I was experiencing. Optima Tax Relief provided the expertise, communication and resolution to make my financial tax headaches go away. Thank you Optima Tax Relief!

Optima Tax Relief response

Thanks Kathleen! It's great you no longer have to deal with the stress of your situation. We understand what a difficult scenario you were in, and we're proud that our expertise was able to save the day!

Original review: June 7, 2021

I was extremely scared and worried about what would happen to me. I heard about Optima Tax Relief on the radio and decided to give them a call. I heard of other places but I don't know why I felt as if this company was super legit and they were. They did all the work. I just had to be completely honest and let them know what was going on. To this day I am free of tax debt and would highly recommend this company to anyone facing tax issues.

Optima Tax Relief response

We do all of the work so our clients can relax! Thank you for choosing us and continuing to recommend us, Joseph!

Original review: May 30, 2021

I owed quite a bit on taxes. Optima help me out answer all my questions was always polite and very helpful. They always kept me update and was very helpful to make sure I had help filling out what paperwork. I highly recommend Optima.

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you, Samuel! We appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts with us. Our team puts our clients first, every time. It's second nature for us to treat our clients with kindness and respect, so we're glad you felt that!

Original review: May 26, 2021

Optima Tax Relief maintained professionalism adequately. They were beyond precise with their explanations; with continuous guidance & communication. My issues are now under control. Now I can concentrate on advancement & progression. Thanks.

Original review: May 19, 2021

This company was a godsend to my difficult tax situation. I highly recommend this company to anyone. It was worth every penny of my upfront fee. The offer in compromise was more than I expected. My case manager

Optima Tax Relief response

Thank you for your great feedback, Brenda! We're so happy to have assisted you in a difficult situation.

Optima Tax Relief Company Information