toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Me and my husband have been a client for a while now. Springleaf have always been there to meet our needs. They are so professional in what they do. They love to help in any way they can. We so love the staff. I will always return again and again if we need to.

I went to OneMain Financial loan office in Staten Island New York. I wanted to take out a personal loan. The loan officer asked me for my income and all my assets, smh cause I never needed to go through this for a personal loan. So to make a long story short I got approved for the loan after giving up all my assets that I have. But here's the kicker instead of telling me they was approving me for a auto loan so they can charge a high percentage rate on loan they led me to believe this was a personal loan. Be careful with OneMain Financial. They have loan officers that seem like wise guys aka mob affiliated con man to handle your loans.

One Main is an extremely professional company. They have exemplary Customer Service Personnel that go the extra mile to take care of a customer. From start to completion, they strive to get your loan approved to your satisfaction. They do not judge or talk down to anyone. The overall process is not complicated. The documents that are required are ones you would typically have in your home files or are readily accessible online. Their scoring system is somewhat unconventional. They use your credit report and FICO score as a means to calculate your internal score. This is what determines the final approval and interest rate.

The only negative is how they wrap a current loan you may have with them with the new loan, and adjust the Interest rate for the new loan to include the old loan. The old / existing loan may have a lower rate, but it becomes the rate for the new loan, which is conceivably a higher rate. For clarity, an example of what I mean is: Old Loan: 30% - New Loan 35%, Combined Loans Become 35%. I would recommend them because of their honesty and professionalism. They are my go to place whenever I need financial assistance.

OneMain Financial saved me from going to my family for a small loan and I have since paid off that loan and opened a larger loan. OneMain took a chance on me when other companies wouldn't, including the credit union of the company from which I retired. OneMain wasn't judgmental and went out of their way to treat me like a royal customer. Now my financial situation has improved as well as my credit score and I owe it to OneMain having faith in me. I'll stick with this company for many years to come. Thanks.

This is a safe place and they will help you. Unfortunately, they do not have more offices in Venice or Port Charlotte and this is very difficult to set up a day... but once you made the appointment, they are very very good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneMain Financial?

I used OneMain Financial to obtain a loan to reduce my debt. The process was a lot easier than I expected. Everyone I came in contact with was professional, very nice. They told me every step of the way what they would need and what would be happening. I got my money a lot sooner than I ever expected. Great Company, I would use them again and will refer them to friends and family if they ever need a loan.

When I went to them I was trying to improve my credit score. The staff was very professional and friendly. They were able to loan me the money I needed. Since then I have used them again. Would recommend them to anyone.

OneMain was very friendly. I enjoyed the customer service and the manager was nice and made sure all my needs were meet. They answer all my questions to the fullest. I would recommend them to everyone.

I needed to consolidate some things and applied online that night, got a call the next morning, went in that evening and signed the loan agreement and got my money. It was that easy. It's nice to know I have someplace I can go to in times of need. Thank you One Main!

I did an online application for OneMain Financial, within 30 minutes someone had contacted me regarding my loan. A few hours later I was at the branch closing on my loan. I have never experienced such a fast process. The representative that helped me was very thoughtful of my time, since she was aware I was on my lunch break. It was easy to give them 5 stars for the great customer service, the easy process. I would definitely recommend OneMain to any of my family & friends!

Every time that I needed a Loan, they were there for me. I started with them as Springleaf. Rick took care of me, then Olga. Everyone in the office are so very personal and wonderful and helpful. I NEVER thought I could get a personal loan as my credit is not 700+, but Rick proved me wrong. I am so very, very happy to be doing business with them. I will tell all who need a loan to go see Rick or Olga, they are the BEST.

I was approved by OneMain Financial for a personal loan. The branch manager went through my application with a magnifying glass. The manager verbally approved my loan and request to use my auto as collateral. For two weeks I handed into their office the information needed to secure my loan. They even placed their company's name on my auto insurance policy. I called the day before the loan settlement to confirm approval. The rep confirmed time, date and signatures needed to close loan.

When I arrived for my early AM appointment to settle, the branch manager abruptly denied my loan. I asked for his reasoning. His reason for denial was "he was not comfortable" to settle. And stated I should leave his office if I was not satisfied with his decision. And- "This was his office". This manager has poor communication skills to work with the public in need of funds and should be reprimanded for his unprofessional behaviors. This business deserves a "minus" rating. Terrible company to conduct business!!!

We've used this company before and it was great. They helped us in our time of need... twice!! I would recommend them to anyone I know, that needs money for repairs or whatnot! Love the assistant, very professional. Thanks OneMain, We'll be back!!!

I have been a customer of OneMain for approximately 9 years (before they were Springleaf & OneMain). I've always received fast, courteous service. The staff is very professional and treat me with respect. They have always been there for me in time of need. I would highly recommend OneMain to anyone!

They were very friendly to work with and got the job done quickly. Would do business with them in the future and will be telling all my friends about them. Will do business again with them because of how well they treated me and my needs.

OneMain Financial gave me a personal loan so I could purchase a much needed vehicle. They did everything they could to make sure I was able to get what I desperately needed. There was no hassle, they treated me with the utmost respect, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy. If you feel stuck (like I did) BEFORE I contacted OneMain Financial, I would certainly encourage you to call or go in and talk to Jonathan or one of the ladies. Let them show you what they showed me.

I was told I was approved for a $1000 loan and when closing on the loan, I was asked if I wanted roadside assistance and that would make my payments go up by $14.99 but in reality they charge me an extra $499.95! The loan officer definitely gave me the wrong information which was misleading! Check in my hand for $1000.18 and they paid $499.95 to some insurance I never used and wasn't aware of this $499.95 charge!

Be careful and please don't get the so called insurance! I was ripped off! I spoke to Sara at the corporate office who was very helpful and understanding and told me that this had happened before, and put me on a conference call and helped me cancel the service which will allow me $177 in prorated charge that will be mailed to me within 30 days! And on the other hand Grant ** in litigation was very condescending, rude and really could care less about my situation! I really hope the calls are being recorded! Grant ** was very inconsiderate and was very inconsistent with helping me! Grant ** is definitely someone I would not want to speak to ever again!

I had used OneMain before and went back because of the service they give and they work with you to give you what you need. I will certainly go back and will instruct my friends and family to go to OneMain for their financial needs however big or small.

I've been a customer for over 18 yrs. (before they were Springleaf & OneMain). I can always count of them for my needs, as you never know when you may need extra cash!! Very friendly people and they always make you feel welcome and I never felt judged by anyone!! I call and then I go to the office, sign the papers and leave with a check in hand. Now that convenience!! I really can't say enough great things about this company!

It's pretty sad when you walk into a place thinking you're gonna get some help and you have no idea how bad you're gonna be screwed. I went into their branch to get a loan for 3,700 and it went up to 4,900 in a matter of days. To make matters worse they want to make you feel guilty about it!

I just recently received assistance from OneMain Financial and was completely satisfied with the employees that I met. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Mike was very nice and did not rush through anything. I am very glad that OneMain Financial is here to help. I will definitely recommend them to anyone.

I was hesitant in my expectations when submitting my response to OneMain regarding a personal loan request. Previous companies had promised to work with me with leniency due to my circumstances only to state, after building up my hope, they would not be available to assist. OneMain contacted me promptly, was honest and transparent throughout the entire process and provided a loan tailored to my specific goals and criteria. They listened, spoke in a clear and concise manner which allowed me to make a knowledgeable decision. I did not feel as though they were condescending towards me at any point during the process, judging me for my need to use their services nor irritating them with my many questions. I am confident in my ability to repay my loan due to their great options and I will willingly use and reference their services again.

Upon completing the preliminary application online, I received a response immediately and scheduled an appointment. The person working with me by phone took all my information and within minutes told me what amount I was eligible for and how the process of the overall/final application would work. Once in the office, it was wonderful to realize that the person I spoke with initially was in fact the person who would see my loan process to fruition. What was most appreciated was the professionalism, however, there was also the realm of comfort which made me feel confident in the professional (one who was well trained and knew the details of the full process). I also knew from my initial experience that One Main was not a "come on" deal. They truly have the best interest of the client and wore no mask.

My experience with this company was very pleasant. They were very detailed and made this process smooth and easy! That's the way I love to deal with companies. Especially when they deliver with excellence.

These people are very nice and patient. But we need a loan and we got it fast same day. But the interest is unreal. Going to try and pay off quickly. If you need a loan quick and fast with nice people go for it for sure.

OneMain formerly Springleaf has always had fast friendly staff to help you like you are part of their family. They accommodate to what works best for you. Like staying late to meet or coming in early.

It has been an all around great experience. Great customer service & wonderful people. I would recommend them to anyone I know looking for a personal or auto loan. If you're in the market for either type of loan, give One Main Financial a try. You won't be disappointed.

I have been with OneMain Financial since December 2015 and starting from day one the service provided was excellent. It was fast yet the employees made it a very pleasant and treated me with respect. I love how knowledgeable employees are and they understand the importance of making the experience quick.

Our experience was good and positive. We needed loan for medical reasons and it served the purpose. Loan officer was very helpful and pleasant. Overall experience was fast and easy. I would do it again.

I have received professional service from the staff of this company from the first time up to now about 3 yrs. I won't have a problem recommending them to anyone in need of professional service, and no harassments or threats when running behind a month in payment.

OneMain Financial Company Profile

1912
NTBS-2320 6801 Colwell Blvd.
Irving