toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Me and my husband have been a client for a while now. Springleaf have always been there to meet our needs. They are so professional in what they do. They love to help in any way they can. We so love the staff. I will always return again and again if we need to.

I had used OneMain before and went back because of the service they give and they work with you to give you what you need. I will certainly go back and will instruct my friends and family to go to OneMain for their financial needs however big or small.

I've been a customer for over 18 yrs. (before they were Springleaf & OneMain). I can always count of them for my needs, as you never know when you may need extra cash!! Very friendly people and they always make you feel welcome and I never felt judged by anyone!! I call and then I go to the office, sign the papers and leave with a check in hand. Now that convenience!! I really can't say enough great things about this company!

It's pretty sad when you walk into a place thinking you're gonna get some help and you have no idea how bad you're gonna be screwed. I went into their branch to get a loan for 3,700 and it went up to 4,900 in a matter of days. To make matters worse they want to make you feel guilty about it!

I just recently received assistance from OneMain Financial and was completely satisfied with the employees that I met. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Mike was very nice and did not rush through anything. I am very glad that OneMain Financial is here to help. I will definitely recommend them to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneMain Financial?

I was hesitant in my expectations when submitting my response to OneMain regarding a personal loan request. Previous companies had promised to work with me with leniency due to my circumstances only to state, after building up my hope, they would not be available to assist. OneMain contacted me promptly, was honest and transparent throughout the entire process and provided a loan tailored to my specific goals and criteria. They listened, spoke in a clear and concise manner which allowed me to make a knowledgeable decision. I did not feel as though they were condescending towards me at any point during the process, judging me for my need to use their services nor irritating them with my many questions. I am confident in my ability to repay my loan due to their great options and I will willingly use and reference their services again.

Upon completing the preliminary application online, I received a response immediately and scheduled an appointment. The person working with me by phone took all my information and within minutes told me what amount I was eligible for and how the process of the overall/final application would work. Once in the office, it was wonderful to realize that the person I spoke with initially was in fact the person who would see my loan process to fruition. What was most appreciated was the professionalism, however, there was also the realm of comfort which made me feel confident in the professional (one who was well trained and knew the details of the full process). I also knew from my initial experience that One Main was not a "come on" deal. They truly have the best interest of the client and wore no mask.

My experience with this company was very pleasant. They were very detailed and made this process smooth and easy! That's the way I love to deal with companies. Especially when they deliver with excellence.

These people are very nice and patient. But we need a loan and we got it fast same day. But the interest is unreal. Going to try and pay off quickly. If you need a loan quick and fast with nice people go for it for sure.

OneMain formerly Springleaf has always had fast friendly staff to help you like you are part of their family. They accommodate to what works best for you. Like staying late to meet or coming in early.

It has been an all around great experience. Great customer service & wonderful people. I would recommend them to anyone I know looking for a personal or auto loan. If you're in the market for either type of loan, give One Main Financial a try. You won't be disappointed.

I have been with OneMain Financial since December 2015 and starting from day one the service provided was excellent. It was fast yet the employees made it a very pleasant and treated me with respect. I love how knowledgeable employees are and they understand the importance of making the experience quick.

Our experience was good and positive. We needed loan for medical reasons and it served the purpose. Loan officer was very helpful and pleasant. Overall experience was fast and easy. I would do it again.

I have received professional service from the staff of this company from the first time up to now about 3 yrs. I won't have a problem recommending them to anyone in need of professional service, and no harassments or threats when running behind a month in payment.

After receiving the OneMain Ad letter detailing their desire to extend an additional loan, my need was suddenly magnified due to a deer crashing the grillwork of my vehicle, it eventually being evaluated as a Total Loss. This caused a predicament as no transportation was available getting to their office. The Staff at the Sapulpa, OK Office took my application over the telephone and even had an Electronic Signature Feature utilized so I did not have to leave home. The loan money was transferred to my Bank Account by 10 AM the next day. The purchase of a newer vehicle was then negotiated and a Salesman at the Dealership came out to drive me there to acquire the vehicle. Not a Single detail was missed by your Sapulpa Office, which I am Very Grateful for. Thank you.

Greeted as we came in the door, staff is friendly. They worked with us to obtain the loan. Very professional. Always answer questions over the phone very nicely. Thanks to OneMain, we have wood to heat the house this winter.

Experience with OneMain Scottsburg, IN - We needed help with unexpected home repairs & went to OneMain. They went above & beyond & ended up paying off another loan for us. This was more than we first intended to borrow, but by paying this off, we were saving money on a monthly basis. The staff was great to work with, & very friendly. Would definitely recommend, & have done so, to others.

My experience with ONEMAIN was excellent. Everyone was very helpful, very friendly, and very professional. They explained every aspect of the loan process and had a very caring and understanding attitude.

My husband and I have been with OneMain before that was the name. We are very satisfied with the service that we have received. The staff is very knowledgeable about all the products they offer. We have never had any problems getting a loan with them. The staff is very friendly and so helpful. Could not ask for a better experience.

I needed to find a loan that was affordable and with options. I chose OneMain because they offered me all this and more. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and met all my expectations. I was able to get everything I needed and be in and out of the office in no time and my loan was ready for me the next day. I have already recommended OneMain to others who are now using OneMain and they have had the same great experience.

I am working on my second loan, and I continue to find the people interested in helping me reestablish my credit, doing whatever seems fair and reasonable to move forward with a loan. I am always impressed with the friendliness of the Branch Manager, as well as the staff processing the loan.

I was looking to consolidate my credit card bills and have money for work on my truck. OneMain Financial was the answer. The loan officer was knowledgeable, courteous, and beyond helpful. I was in and out and the money was in my account by 6:00am the next morning (after being at the office after work at 4:30pm). I would and will highly recommend OneMain Financial to anyone looking for a personal loan.

I needed some extra cash and I knew I could count on One Main. This is the friendliest, fastest and most helpful place to get a loan. They have helped me many times and I keep going back because they are the best.

When I was in need of some extra cash to help pay off my medical bills One Main Financial was there to get the money to pay it off with no explanation needed and at a payment plan that worked in my budget.

My husband and I were needing a loan. OneMain popped up online. We found out quickly that One Main reason to use this company was the experience was like drawing money from savings not pulling it out of a BANKER'S sweat filled palm. The process on the phone was pleasant and straightforward. Appointment was set at a convenient time and we knew what to expect at the meeting. Staff were so friendly. I felt as though I were withdrawing my own money. Since having the loan, they have been able to help with any issues or questions. We are very thankful we found OneMain.

This was a second experience I believe have with OneMain and both were great and to the point; service was quick and efficient. They sought me continuously after the first time. That was great; it made me feel favored. It was good to see the team work in the environment. Everyone was pleasant and helpful to each other.

Our customer rep. was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. She took her time answering questions. Great easy going communication. Have dealt with lending institutions in the past that made me feel like they looked down on us for having to borrow money. Hope to not have to borrow in the future but, if the need arises, OneMain Financial is the lending institution we will use.

I read with interest ratings submitted by other States. Indianapolis, Pendleton Pike Branch rocks. They have always treated me with respect and clearly outlining all aspects of my loan, explaining options and fast tracking the process. It helps considerably not being put through unnecessary hoops when you may already be stressed. Good Job Springleaf/OneMain.

When I called and spoke with a lady about a loan, gave her my information on the phone in about 10 minutes, she said “I'll call you right back and let you know if you should drive up her or not.” I live 52 miles from the closest branch! She called me with 20 minutes. I drove up there was there exactly 16 mins., signed my papers, got my check and walked out. The lady has called me to make sure I was happy with my experience. YES I am. Even after I just made my payment, (over the monthly payment amount) online. Which setting up my online account only took about 3 minutes. Very happy with OneMain. I will continue to use them in my future and tell everyone about them.

I am a repeat customer over the years with my local branch of OneMain Financial. I would not be if not for the branch manager Mary. INFORMATIVE and clearly outlined the terms of the loan. Do periodic phone follow up which adds a personal touch. DID not have to go into branch until time to review the paperwork. They did their homework first. I suspect it is because I am a repeat business customer.

OneMain Financial Company Profile

1912
NTBS-2320 6801 Colwell Blvd.
Irving