toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Me and my husband have been a client for a while now. Springleaf have always been there to meet our needs. They are so professional in what they do. They love to help in any way they can. We so love the staff. I will always return again and again if we need to.

I am working on my second loan, and I continue to find the people interested in helping me reestablish my credit, doing whatever seems fair and reasonable to move forward with a loan. I am always impressed with the friendliness of the Branch Manager, as well as the staff processing the loan.

I was looking to consolidate my credit card bills and have money for work on my truck. OneMain Financial was the answer. The loan officer was knowledgeable, courteous, and beyond helpful. I was in and out and the money was in my account by 6:00am the next morning (after being at the office after work at 4:30pm). I would and will highly recommend OneMain Financial to anyone looking for a personal loan.

I needed some extra cash and I knew I could count on One Main. This is the friendliest, fastest and most helpful place to get a loan. They have helped me many times and I keep going back because they are the best.

When I was in need of some extra cash to help pay off my medical bills One Main Financial was there to get the money to pay it off with no explanation needed and at a payment plan that worked in my budget.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneMain Financial?

My husband and I were needing a loan. OneMain popped up online. We found out quickly that One Main reason to use this company was the experience was like drawing money from savings not pulling it out of a BANKER'S sweat filled palm. The process on the phone was pleasant and straightforward. Appointment was set at a convenient time and we knew what to expect at the meeting. Staff were so friendly. I felt as though I were withdrawing my own money. Since having the loan, they have been able to help with any issues or questions. We are very thankful we found OneMain.

This was a second experience I believe have with OneMain and both were great and to the point; service was quick and efficient. They sought me continuously after the first time. That was great; it made me feel favored. It was good to see the team work in the environment. Everyone was pleasant and helpful to each other.

Our customer rep. was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. She took her time answering questions. Great easy going communication. Have dealt with lending institutions in the past that made me feel like they looked down on us for having to borrow money. Hope to not have to borrow in the future but, if the need arises, OneMain Financial is the lending institution we will use.

I read with interest ratings submitted by other States. Indianapolis, Pendleton Pike Branch rocks. They have always treated me with respect and clearly outlining all aspects of my loan, explaining options and fast tracking the process. It helps considerably not being put through unnecessary hoops when you may already be stressed. Good Job Springleaf/OneMain.

When I called and spoke with a lady about a loan, gave her my information on the phone in about 10 minutes, she said “I'll call you right back and let you know if you should drive up her or not.” I live 52 miles from the closest branch! She called me with 20 minutes. I drove up there was there exactly 16 mins., signed my papers, got my check and walked out. The lady has called me to make sure I was happy with my experience. YES I am. Even after I just made my payment, (over the monthly payment amount) online. Which setting up my online account only took about 3 minutes. Very happy with OneMain. I will continue to use them in my future and tell everyone about them.

I am a repeat customer over the years with my local branch of OneMain Financial. I would not be if not for the branch manager Mary. INFORMATIVE and clearly outlined the terms of the loan. Do periodic phone follow up which adds a personal touch. DID not have to go into branch until time to review the paperwork. They did their homework first. I suspect it is because I am a repeat business customer.

When in a time of need for a quick secure loan, OneMain Financial was there to help with a complete business professional attitude, which made things easy and less stressful for me. That's how I like to conduct business and would recommend their services to anyone whom is looking for the same experience.

We have had a loan with Springleaf for 3 years and have found that they have done 2 hard credit inquiries in the past year without our request or permission. What can we do? Can we take action to get them removed? This is against the law according to the Fair Credit Reporting Act!

Please do not make the mistake of accepting a loan from this company. They rob you out of your hard earned money with high interest rates and prolonged terms. I got a $2000 loan in Jan with the intention to pay it back within 6 months. The loan officer informed that there was no penalty in paying the loan off early. What she didn't disclose was that the interest of the term was calculated as my balance, which was $4000! After 8 months of having the loan, I had paid about $1200 on the loan. I called to get a payoff amount and was quite shocked when they told me my payoff amount was $2100.

I asked why was none of the money I had been paying monthly been credited toward the balance that I actually borrowed and instead been going straight to interest. They told me that it was precalculated and was nothing they could do. I said "but you are making me pay for interest that I am not using!" They were not interested in a resolution until I reminded them that I am a customer that is simply trying to pay off a debt and they are basically trying to steal money that is not deserved.

I understand this is a business, but at least have some kind of ethics and morality when dealing with people. The only resolution they offered me was to refinance my loan for a shorter term and that would make me have a higher interest rate, when the initial rate was 36%! I cannot express my resentment for even dealing with this company in the first place. Let them be a very last resort, for a desperate need of financial assistance.

Let me be clear, I am not writing a review about OneMain Financial, I am writing a review about Springleaf Financial. I understand Springleaf has recently acquired OneMain, but unfortunately, OneMain's name will be tarnished by Springleaf. We acquired a loan with Spring Leaf in June of 2016. Since I lost my job in October, I immediately called the local branch. I was told to wait until my next payment was due and call them back to check their options, including a minimized payment for the month of November.

I called them, made them aware that I found a job, but would not be able to make a payment until December 15, when I would be getting paid. In a nutshell, I was told they could not work for me because I did not qualify for refinancing. In the process of this phone call, I found out that I was not required to get the extra insurance, but we were told we had to add this when we got the loan. This whole time I have been making payments with the extra insurance included, thinking we had to have it, but we didn't. We had to use our truck as collateral, which we'll be probably lose because we will be 2 months behind (my next payment is December 1, which will not be paid until December 15).

This place takes advantage of individuals who are desperate for a loan, resulting in extremely high monthly payments, misleading information about extra insurance, and an unwillingness to work with those who have fallen on hard times. I have learned my lesson and will probably lose my vehicle in the process. I simply want to warn others to avoid this place like the plague. I wish I would have considered other options before getting a loan with Springleaf. Please, please stay away from this place.

OneMain Financial meet my needs and my expectation better than I could believe. They were able to make the experience short and simple and yet complete. The service I received in the office was great customer service, making sure I understood each and every step. Going over all the documents and explaining them all to me until they were sure I was comfortable with what I was signing. All, in all, it was a good experience. I will recommend OneMain Financial to my family and friends.

When I attempted to get my mortgage payoff (I sold my home), I was instructed to send the company a fax giving release permission and a specific date. I sent the fax as required within 1 hour. I was told I would have my payoff in 24 to 48 hours. After 5 days I again contacted the company and requested the payoff amount. After another 48 hours I again contacted the company and as of yet have still not received the payoff. This is a sure sign of incompetence. I will never use this business again, very poor customer service.

From my very first contact with Robin at the Reading Springleaf Branch, she was very professional and courteous. She was also very patient and caring as she took time to answer my questions via telephone. This was also very evident when my mother and I visited the best office as both Robin and Christopher **, the Branch Manager maintained the same demeanor. They were very efficient in finalizing the processing of our loan and funds were deposited as promised. Christopher and Robin have outstanding customer/people skills and are an assets to the Springleaf Financial Services Team! Thank you.

Bait and switch with 33% interest being final rate that was greater than suggested when I applied 2 hrs prior. They also tried to force you to buy multiple insurance scams. I needed a short term loan and will pay off ASAP. Only use them for same day pay day type loan as these type of so called financial cost are loan sharks protected by politicians who use these cost "donations" for reelection. Attempt to control them voted down by Virginia legislature and Norfolk newspaper listed mostly republicans as supporters of these pay day loan and title loans up to 55%!!!

I received an offer in the mail from this company (Springleaf) for a loan up to $4,250. I applied online, it said I was approved. When I contacted the office and gave the person who answered the phone my information to look up my account, I stated to her that it said that I was approved for over $4,000 on the website, but I only need $1.5k-$2k. The lady that answered the phone started talking about me although it said I was approved online that does not mean I can get a loan for that amount unless I have strong collateral anything with a title. So she looked at my credit then asked about my truck which was paid off, then she went on to inquiring about my car that I still have a lien on from my credit union.

She made the suggestion that I let them purchase my auto loan debt from my credit union where I currently pay 13% interest, and owe about $10k. She stated that they can acquire my auto loan debt, and also give me a loan but my interest would be 29% plus. I asked her is there are any other avenues we could explore because I really needed the loan for some health care expenses for my wife. It's a crying shame that companies like this get people hopes all up when they are in the need of financial help thinking this will be the silver lining of a very dark cloud instead they just rain on your parade of expectation. These people need to do better because people like myself have unexpected emergency situation occur, and think found the answer, all it leave you with is a question... WHY???

The people at Springleaf are professional and caring people. When we got our loan the care we received was very personal and helpful. They walked us through each and every step. Would definitely recommend them to everyone and will definitely do business with them again.

Was unable to get there before the end of month but Ian didn't care. Was able to get there on our timeframe and it worked out... thanks Ian. He always keep in touch with me throughout the loan process. Great service.

Do not use these **. They will say your application was approved for a loan, tell you to come in with documents and completely waste your time. "Well we actually cannot give you the loan" - total waste of time. This company bonked its head.

My husband and I was helped by the Branch Acct Mgr. Robert was very helpful answering all our questions. Also explained the whole loan to us so we were well informed. Robert had a very pleasant personality. It was a pleasure to have him help us. We would gladly recommend OneMain to friends and family.

Hi Laura,
Thank you for your comments and bringing this matter to our attention. We would like the opportunity to reach out with you and discuss this matter. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thank You.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

What a joke! I had 2 loans through them from 2 different branches which were paid in full with no late payments ever. Applied for a new one at a different branch, and was denied because my car was too old? Way to make title loans legal again in North Carolina. And I continue to get their letters offering a loan. Leave me alone wackos. I got a much better rate elsewhere without your insane interest, thanks!

I was very satisfied with the experience that I had with OneMain. They are knowledgeable, friendly, understanding. I will give them a ten rating because of the courtesy, politeness, knowledge, and quickness of helping me in my needs. I will be back. There is no doubt in my mind.

I have been very ill and in the hospital. During that time, my bills have gotten very behind. Thursday, September 15, 2016. I filled out an application with Lending Tree and a representative named Ahmad, called me. He asked me some questions and then asked me to go to the Social Security Office and get a benefit statement. I did as he requested and faxed the information. I did not hear from Ahmad anymore. I called him and he would not take my calls or return my calls. He did not even have the decency to call me and just say, "Sorry. I'm afraid we will not be able to help you, Ms. **."

So I decided I would just pay off my car and pawn my title next month and try to straighten some of this mess out. I get a phone call from OneMain Financial again, on Monday, September 19, 2016. Except this time, it's from someone named Ms. **. She asked me if I knew I had been approved for a loan and again, I get my hopes up high. I even ask Ms. ** if I should reapply after I get my loan. Ms. ** tells me that she can pay the bank for my car and get the title faster than me. I'm so happy. I go on Facebook and I'm exclaiming how God answers prayers and I breathe a sigh of relief. I have heard NOTHING from these people. That is absolutely horrible to play with someone's life like that. False advertising and very rude to call someone and give them false hope and then... nothing. Try to avoid these people at all costs.

I had some moment which bothered me a little too much. I began to read brochures, flyers, and letterheads to determine my best decision on loans and finance companies. Reading about One Main Finance, I called them. At first they were eager to assist me. Explaining every detail, to help you decide on working with them financially. I made a good decision getting involve with One Main financially. Getting great assistance is not all in the package. You gain knowledge of financial detail to become more aware of your needs for the future.

I needed money to consolidate my bills. I was running out of time. My electric was going to be cut off by the end of the day. I was trying everything and everyone to get a loan. I came home and got on the computer. I went to the first site I seen. It was LendingTree. With very little info they got me one loan offer. It was OneMain Financial. I called them up and gave a little more info. The next day I had a unsecured loan for 2500. I knew that evening what I would get. They saved my life. I can tell them how much they helped me. But until they went through it, they couldn't really know. I would recommend everyone of my friends and family to get a loan from them. Thank you, OneMain Financial for all your help.

Privacy of my loan. When I applied for my loan the gentleman and I discussed what I wanted and what he could probably get for me. A day later he called me back and told me my options. I agreed, made an appointment, went into the office, signed paperwork and got my check, shake hands and left.

OneMain Financial Company Profile

1912
NTBS-2320 6801 Colwell Blvd.
Irving