4.9/5 (968 ratings)

About Gravity Lending

Gravity Lending works with lenders nationwide to let you compare loans and customize them to your personal financial needs. There is no charge to use Gravity Lending’s services and work with an experienced loan officer to refinance your auto loan. In addition to auto refinancing, Gravity Lending also offers vehicle service contracts, gap insurance, vehicle protection plans and depreciation and debt protection.

Pros

• Nationwide lending network
  • Rates as low as 3.84%
  • Average savings of $134 a month

Cons

• $10,000 minimum
  • No commercial vehicles

Bottom Line

Gravity Lending offers free comparisons of auto loan refinancing offers. The minimum loan amount is a bit high at $10,000 and it has no options for commercial vehicles, but the fast, secure service and low rates are appealing to many customers.

Gravity Lending Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gravity Lending?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gravity Lending?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

Allison ** made the whole process of refinancing my truck loan so easy. We did everything by text and email. She was very helpful in answering all my questions and being so prompt. I would recommend gravity lending to my family and friends. Thank you Allison and Gravity Lending.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Allison. We work hard to create a great experience for all of our customers. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

I have been trying to reach out to the rep that helped me and I haven't heard back. It's been almost a month since I refinanced my car but the original loan still shows as open and now that I'm behind a payment and the new bank is asking for a payment as well. Supposedly I have a warranty but I have not received anything on that. I have called and emailed and even texted and no response.

Gravity Lending response

We are so sorry your experience with Gravity Lending left you feeling stranded. We will be in touch with you soon to provide an update. Alternatively, you may also contact a manager at (888) 602-1125, and we can work to resolve this for you. We hope you will give us another chance to make it right.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2022

I would totally recommend this company and Zach ** to my family and friends. It was a great experience for me. I have no complaints at all. I didn’t know anything about the process of refinancing a car but Zach helped me with everything I needed to know and do.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much for the kind words about Zach. We really work hard to make sure every one of our clients has a great experience and saves as much as possible. Don't forget, if you refer people you know directly to us, when their loan funds, you'll get $100 for EVERY person you sent. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

Used Gravity Lending to do an auto refinance and it was the best experience I've ever had. Ari ** was INCREDIBLE! Made the process super easy and efficient. Was able to do everything right from my phone! Nothing out of the ordinary, was informative and I felt I was in good hands from the start. Will use them for all of my vehicle refinance needs in the future! A+

Gravity Lending response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Ari. We work hard to create a great experience for all of our customers. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

Working with this company to refinance my auto was nothing but a positive experience. It was easy. Fast and Lauren was amazing. Would recommend them. I had no problems filling out the forms. They provided a return envelope. They made the entire transaction very simple.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that feedback. Lauren works hard to make sure our clients have a great experience and saves as much as possible. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

I was researched some places to refinance my car and decided to give Gravity Lending a try. The agent I dealt with was great and told me everything I needed to know to make the process as easy as possible. I needed very little in the way of paperwork too, it was a piece of cake!

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really work hard to make sure every one of our clients has a great experience and saves as much as possible. Don't forget, if you refer people you know directly to us and their loan funds, you are eligible to receive $100 for EVERY person you sent. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

First off I was looking to refinance my 2017 Ram. Jerrel ** was beyond excellent and accommodating. I work night shift and he worked around my schedule and was very quick to answer any questions. He made my experience very easy and thanks to him I will be wrapping up my refinance any day now. I know that I appreciate how easy this process was. Jerrel had the most excellent customer service I have had from a financial establishment in quite some time. Thank you Jerrel for helping me with my refinance and your exemplary customer service please keep up the good work you are doing.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jerrel. We work hard to create a great experience for all of our customers. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2022

I refinance my two car loans. Agent Jeremiah ** was very helpful through the whole process. I am very happy with the results. I was able to shorten the length of my loans and lower the monthly payments. The process was very easy. Basically, everything was done online. The people at Gravity Lending guided me through the process.

Gravity Lending response

That's an awesome review about Jeremiah!! We are thrilled to hear this! We would be honored to help your friends and family too, so you now qualify to receive $100 for every person you help. Just make sure they mention your name and when their loan funds, expect to get $100 for every person you send. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2022

This was a refinance of my car loan. It was a great experience with Colby. He was involved during every step of the way. He made the process great. I recommend Gravity Lending and they deserve 5 stars for having a great employee.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that feedback. Colby works hard to make sure our clients have a great experience. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2022

Thank you Stephanie ** for your outstanding service and assistance. My experience working through this refi was very easy and informative. I would surely recommend others to use Gravity Lending for their refi. Stephanie was great with walking me through the paperwork and explaining what I needed to know.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that feedback. Stephanie works hard to make sure our clients have a great experience and saves as much as possible. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

I had a wonderful experience with Gravity lending. The advice and customer service Estella ** gave us was nothing short of exemplary. I highly recommend this company for all your refinance needs as they made it extremely easy and fast.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Estella. We truly appreciate the feedback. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

I recently refinanced my auto loan through Gravity Lending, and it was an easy and pleasant experience from start to finish. They were able to find a much better rate than my previous auto loan, saving me a lot of money. I couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Gravity Lending response

That's an awesome review!! We are thrilled to hear this! We would be honored to help your friends and family too, so you now qualify to receive $100 for every person you help. Just make sure they mention your name and when their loan funds, expect to get $100 for every person you send. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

So far so good. They have paid my car off from the original lender and now I'm waiting for payment instructions. They dropped my payment over $100 a month and over 3% interest. Very pleased with how devoted they were in helping me get approved at a better interest rate and lower payment.

Gravity Lending response

We know there is a lot of competition out there, so we are happy we were able to get you the best offer available nationwide. Enjoy the savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer when their loan funds. Thanks again!!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2022

Karla helps me go through the whole process smoothly and the new loan saves me a lot of money. The process started quickly despite it was a Saturday and many things were done in a single day to wait for loaners review before Monday. Karla also helped me work on an extra discount which my car qualified to save some extra money. I almost did no paperwork during the entire process.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that feedback. Karla works hard to make sure our clients have a great experience and saves as much as possible. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2022

I am extremely happy with how Karla helped answer some questions I had, and she explained everything in a way I could understand. I was offered 4 free tires which saves me money in the long run. I enjoy speaking with Karla each time I do.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Karla. We truly appreciate the feedback. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

I wanted to get my car refinance immediately after I purchased it. And Gravity Lending help me do that with no problem. I really had to do no work. It was the best experience I could ever imagine. I really recommend that you use Gravity Lending because you will not regret it.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you for sharing your experience with the review community. We work hard to create a great experience for all of our customers. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

The process with Gravity Lending took a while because the first company that they tried to set me up with didn't work out because it wasn't based in Arizona. They weren't gonna give me the loan. So they sent me over to credit union, and then they approved my loan. I had to give them everything they needed and then I've never done a notary before. So there was an issue going on with my notary. It wasn't explained very well. I had to do it four times before they approved it because there was always something wrong with it. That took a while. The first rate I had was a little bit cheaper. It was 430. With this one, I'm paying 450. Also, my first payment is due in December. But I haven't gotten anything regarding my login account and all that stuff.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

Mark was awesome to work with. Very informative and communication was excellent. Refinancing my auto loan was very simple with Gravity Lending! It took no time at all and within a week the process was complete. Anytime I had a question I called Mark and he was able to address it right away.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that feedback. Teasley works hard to make sure our clients have a great experience and saves as much as possible. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

I just can't be more pleased with how easily it was to refinance my car with Gravity Lending. Lauren was very easy to work with and very flexible as well, I'll be coming back again in the future for any refinancing.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

I was very pleased with the end results I was kept in the loop throughout the process. Explain every detailed of the process. I thought I would have received a final phone call when the process was completed. I didn't. I received a bill from the new lender.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you! We're thrilled you had a solid experience refinancing your auto loan with us. Enjoy the savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer when their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

Just like to say that Allison was very professional, good customer skills, very knowledgeable of her job. She was very patient me and she walked me through the process. I would recommend your company to all my brothers, sisters, and other relatives. Thank you Allison for assisting me with my refinance.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Allison. We truly appreciate the feedback. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

We successfully refinanced our auto with fair rates and excellent communication. I appreciate their transparency and knowledge of the transaction details. They were timely and helped my husband and I make a good decision. They didn't pester us like some of the other lending companies, and they don't charge a fee which is a bonus! We would recommend again and again.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much, we love to hear this kind of feedback! Enjoy the savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer when their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

I had been considering an auto refinance when I happened to receive a letter from Gravity Lending. While I normally immediately trash most non essential mail, there was something that made me look into their offer. I was still hesitant in the beginning but after a conversation with Ari ** I was committed—he really knows his stuff! Unlike the other guys that use the old bait & switch tactic, Ari provided me with the exact options he quoted me in the beginning. If you’ve been on the fence with trying a refinance, this is the company to go with. Their process is quick, easy and saves you money!

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much, we love to hear this kind of feedback! Ari works hard to be helpful and knowledgeable, so this review is much appreciated. Enjoy the savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer when their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

Mark ** at Gravity Lending did a great job on my auto refi! I highly recommend working with Mark and Gravity. Mark asked important questions about my goals with the refi, and was able to zero in on getting me an extended term and a very low rate.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that feedback. Mark works hard to make sure our clients have a great experience. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

Everybody helped me get the process through and it has worked well. The rate was great compared to what I had before. Gravity Lending is a lifesaver. I'm a senior citizen and retired. The refinance helps out a lot.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

Yacob gave me great customer service. He explained everything to me so that I could understand everything. He was not pushy. He got me a better deal that I thought possibly. Thank you Yacob. I will definitely recommend Gravity to my friends that are interested in refinance or getting a personal loan.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that feedback. Yacob works hard to make sure our clients have a great experience and saves as much as possible. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

The person who helped was very attentive and kind, he answered all questions I had and kept me updated through the process. I would recommend as the service was great and they quickly helped me find a loaner. I very much appreciate their assistance.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

I’m thankful for the excellent service I received with Gravity Lending service. Nike Was supportive and worked fast to help me get refinanced. I would recommend this lending group to those who need assistance. Gravity Lending works fast and gets the job done in days.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Nick. We truly appreciate the feedback. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

They were quick to contact me and educated me on every step of the process. My loan officer was skilled in keeping me up to date and informed through the entire process. After being set up with my lender I felt satisfied I made the right choice by going through Gravity Lending.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

Very slow process with poor communication. Given inaccurate information, in my case regarding payment dates. Overall a time consuming experience during the process and after just to continue making regular payments. Spent half a day communicating with new loan provider to clarify inaccurate information I had received during the transfer process.

Gravity Lending response

We are so sorry your experience with Gravity Lending did not meet your needs. We hope you will give us another chance to make it right. Please contact a manager at (888) 602-1125 and we can work to resolve this for you.

Gravity Lending Company Information