5.0(1,544)

About Gravity Lending

Gravity Lending works with lenders nationwide to let you compare loans and customize them to your personal financial needs. There is no charge to use Gravity Lending’s services and work with an experienced loan officer to refinance your auto loan. In addition to auto refinancing, Gravity Lending also offers vehicle service contracts, gap insurance, vehicle protection plans and depreciation and debt protection.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Nationwide lending network
  • Rates as low as 4.99%
  • Average savings of $134 a month
Cons
  • $10,000 minimum
  • No commercial vehicles

What is Gravity Lending?

Gravity Lending is an online marketplace where you can compare auto refinancing loan offers from a network of nationwide lenders. The company offers services at no cost to customers, and it provides a fast, secure process. Loans fund in as little as 72 hours with interest rates as low as 4.99%.

The Gravity Lending team has funded over $7 billion dollars in loans and advertises that customers have a total savings average of $2,846.

How does Gravity Lending work?

As an online marketplace, Gravity Lending works as a middleman for refinancing loans. You can use its platform to compare loan options and rates from a wide variety of companies, each of which sets its own rates and terms. You only need to fill out one application, and you'll be assigned a dedicated loan officer to help walk you through the refinancing process quickly and securely. You can upload the few documents needed and sign from your phone.

The online site is easy to navigate and understand, which is a big selling point for many customers. Plus, the ability to compare options at no cost creates more flexibility in pricing and terms. In general, refinancing loans offered through Gravity Lending are available for 24 to 84 months and must be for at least $10,000.

After choosing a loan, you need to provide certain documentation, including proof of insurance and income. Other things needed for approval include a valid driver’s license, vehicle information and proof of residence. After approval, you have between 45 and 90 days before you need to make your first loan payment.

Gravity Lending rates

As a broker, Gravity Lending will shop lenders nationwide to find you the lowest auto refinancing rate possible. Interest rates start at 4.99%, and the company states it saves customers an average of 25% on their auto loan.

You can compare auto refinance rates with only a soft credit pull, which doesn’t affect your credit score. Gravity Lending does not charge any fees for its services.

Gravity Lending FAQ

Does Gravity Lending do a hard credit pull?

Yes, eventually. Before that is done, the company has a pre-qualification process that only requires a soft credit pull, which does not affect your credit. Once you decide on a loan offer, Gravity Lending performs a hard credit inquiry.

Can I choose my Gravity Lending loan term?

Yes. Terms between 24 and 84 months are available. Your personal financial credit situation and other factors will determine the auto refinancing offers you receive.

What documents do I need to provide to refinance with Gravity Lending?

Only a few. You will need to provide proof of income, proof of residence, proof of insurance and your vehicle information including the year, make, model, VIN and payoff on your current loan.

How long does refinancing with Gravity Lending take?

The company states that most applications take about 90 seconds to complete and funding can happen in as little as 72 hours.

Is Gravity Lending legit?

Gravity Lending is a popular company for those who want to compare their auto refinancing options online. Because the services are free and pre-qualifying doesn’t require a hard credit pull, it’s easy to figure out your loan offers. Some vehicle owners might be frustrated to find out that loans start at $10,000 and aren’t available in every state, but many customers find cost savings by refinancing with Gravity Lending.

Stars Rating

• 97%
  • 2%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gravity Lending?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gravity Lending?

Reviewed July 16, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of refinancing my truck loan, and I can confidently say it was an outstanding experience, thanks to Lori **. From the very beginning, Lori demonstrated exceptional professionalism and a genuine commitment to helping me secure the best terms possible. Lori made the entire refinancing process incredibly smooth and straightforward. She took the time to explain each step in detail, ensuring I understood all my options and what to expect. Her clear communication and prompt responses to my questions made me feel confident and well-informed throughout the process.

What truly set Lori apart was her dedication to finding the best deal for me. She diligently explored various options and negotiated on my behalf, ultimately securing a significantly lower interest rate that will save me a substantial amount of money over the life of the loan. Her expertise and tenacity were evident every step of the way.

Moreover, Lori's friendly and approachable demeanor made working with her a pleasure. She was always patient and willing to address any concerns I had, making me feel valued as a customer. It's rare to find such a combination of professionalism and personal attention, and Lori embodies both perfectly. Thanks to Lori **, my truck loan refinancing experience was seamless and stress-free. I couldn't be happier with the outcome and highly recommend her services to anyone looking to refinance their vehicle loan. Lori's exceptional service and dedication truly made all the difference!

Pinned

That's an awesome review about Lori!! We are thrilled to hear this! We would be honored to help your friends and family too, so you now qualify to receive $100 for every person you help. Just make sure they mention your name and when their loan funds, expect to get $100 for every person you send. Thanks again!

Get buying tips about Car Loan Refinancing delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

StaffLoan Process

Reviewed July 3, 2024

I recently refinanced my car through Gravity Lending, and I must say Lewis ** provided exceptional service throughout the entire process. From our initial consultation to the final paperwork, Lewis was incredibly attentive and proactive, always following up promptly and ensuring I was informed every step of the way. One of the main reasons I decided to refinance was to lower my monthly payments, and Lewis worked diligently to achieve that goal. He managed to lower my car payment to just $200 per month, which has made a significant difference in my budget. This adjustment has allowed me to allocate more funds towards my children's needs, which is a huge relief.

Lewis not only helped me save money but also made the entire refinancing experience smooth and stress-free. His professionalism and dedication to his clients are truly commendable. I would highly recommend Lewis ** and Gravity Lending to anyone looking to refinance their car loan. Thank you, Lewis, for your outstanding service and for helping me improve my financial situation!

Pinned

That's an awesome review about Lewis!! We are thrilled to hear this! We would be honored to help your friends and family too, so you now qualify to receive $100 for every person you help. Just make sure they mention your name and when their loan funds, expect to get $100 for every person you send. Thanks again!

StaffLoan Process

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2023

My husband had such a wonderful experience with Stephanie that he took the lead in refinancing my car as well. Stephanie streamlined the entire process, making it as simple as filling out a few online forms and sharing necessary documents. She consistently kept me informed at each step, providing valuable guidance and promptly addressing any questions I had. Her level of support was truly exceptional, and I'm confident that Mark ** would have provided a similar experience. Stephanie's approach and responsiveness perfectly mirrored the core values of Gravity Lending. While she didn't conform to the typical salesperson stereotype, in practice, she embodied the role.

The entire process was a breeze—effortless, seamless, and straightforward. When something is that hassle-free and results in substantial savings, the decision was a no-brainer. If you're in search of professionals who genuinely go the extra mile, I wholeheartedly recommend Gravity Lending. Opportunities for savings are within reach, and Stephanie is ready to assist in any way she can.

Pinned

That's an awesome review about Stephanie!! We are thrilled to hear this! We would be honored to help your friends and family too, so you now qualify to receive $100 for every person you help. Just make sure they mention your name and when their loan funds, expect to get $100 for every person you send. Thanks again!

Customer ServiceStaffLoan ProcessRates

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2023

I recently bought a new car, but I wasn't pleased with the interest rate the dealership offered me. From my first conversation with Stephanie I knew I was in good hands. Stephanie made the process incredibly easy, with a few online forms to complete and some document sharing. She kept me updated every step of the way, providing guidance and answering all my questions. Her support was nothing short of impressive (I'm certain Mark Hall would have been the same). I got the sense from Stephanie's attitude and responsiveness reflect the culture and vision of Gravity Lending. She doesn't act like typical salespeople but, in theory, she is.

The entire process was a breeze—simple, seamless, and easy. When something is that effortless and saves me a substantial amount of money, the decision was a no-brainer. If you're looking for professionals who genuinely care beyond the job, I highly recommend Gravity Lending. Save your cash, Stephanie will help you in whatever way she can. AA Illinois. Saving $$$$.

Pinned

Thank you so much for the kind words about Stephanie. We really work hard to make sure every one of our clients has a great experience and saves as much as possible. Don't forget, if you refer people you know directly to us, when their loan funds, you'll get $100 for EVERY person you sent. Thanks again!

Customer ServiceStaffLoan ProcessRates

Reviewed Sept. 1, 2023

I talked to John at Gravity Lending and he seemed like a good guy. He helped me through the whole process. He went above and beyond and checked in on me. He answered a lot of questions that weren't directly for the loan itself so overall, that was good. The experience and the customer service I received from him were probably one of the biggest benefactors on why I switched. John made it cool to where I didn't feel like looking anymore.

From the start to fully being with Gravity Lending, it took two weeks. I took a long time in some parts and they didn't hit me back on some. But overall, it was a fairly quick process. There were a lot of the sign and send-back documents. Everything was all set up. I went to UPS and got everything sent. They had it all in the email and they scanned the QR code. I would always want a lower rate. But for what it was, it was cool. I saved some of the payments and got my interest rate down, which was the main thing for me. I’m waiting to get my paid-in-full letter and then I can see if I can get any back off of the gap insurance difference as well.

Pinned

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that feedback. John works hard to make sure our clients have a great experience. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 15, 2024

I had the great experience with Mrs. ** , she was thorough and easy to work with with my work schedule. I am very pleased with the responsiveness as well as getting a lower rate and payment for my auto loan. Thank you to her and Gravity Lending for helping me with this easy experience!

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience with Stephanie. We truly appreciate the feedback. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Staff

Reviewed July 12, 2024

A Big Thank You to Tim ** in coordinating and assisting us every step of the way on our car refinance! He did an excellent job in handling all the details professionally and timely that it made the refinance seamless. We highly recommend Gravity Lending and Senior Loan Specialist Tim **.

Pinned

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that feedback. Tim works hard to make sure our clients have a great experience and saves as much as possible. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Customer Service

Reviewed July 11, 2024

Nick ** at Gravity lending is great. Fast, efficient and professional. We did 6 vehicle refis with him over the years and cannot get better service anywhere else. Fast communication. Always answers phone or text messages quickly. Fast payment and confirmation deal is complete. Also a follow up call a few days after to make sure all is good.

Pinned

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that feedback. Nick works hard to make sure our clients have a great experience. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 11, 2024

I wanted to refinance my auto loan, the rates I got from the dealership were too high. Gravity Lending connected me to a lender that had the best interest rates and terms for me, I shopped around. Stephanie ** the Sr. Loan Officer made sure the approval process was quick, smooth and easy.

Customer ServiceLoan ProcessRates

Reviewed July 8, 2024

I worked with Eddi ** who was incredibly helpful during this entire process. I was looking for a company that would give me the best interest rate and payment for my auto loan, and Gravity Lending exceeded my expectations! Eddi did an amazing job working with my busy schedule and keeping in communication. It was such a seamless process. I will always recommend this company to others trying to refinance!

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience with Eddi. We truly appreciate the feedback. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Gravity Lending Company Information