4.9/5 (981 ratings)

About Gravity Lending

Gravity Lending works with lenders nationwide to let you compare loans and customize them to your personal financial needs. There is no charge to use Gravity Lending’s services and work with an experienced loan officer to refinance your auto loan. In addition to auto refinancing, Gravity Lending also offers vehicle service contracts, gap insurance, vehicle protection plans and depreciation and debt protection.

Pros

• Nationwide lending network
  • Rates as low as 4.59%
  • Average savings of $134 a month

Cons

• $10,000 minimum
  • No commercial vehicles

Bottom Line

Gravity Lending offers free comparisons of auto loan refinancing offers. The minimum loan amount is a bit high at $10,000 and it has no options for commercial vehicles, but the fast, secure service and low rates are appealing to many customers.

What is Gravity Lending?

Gravity Lending is an online marketplace where you can compare auto refinancing loan offers from a network of nationwide lenders. The company offers services at no cost to customers, and it provides a fast, secure process. Loans fund in as little as 72 hours with interest rates as low as 4.59%.

The Gravity Lending team has funded over $7 billion dollars in loans and advertises that customers have a total savings average of $2,846.

How does Gravity Lending work?

As an online marketplace, Gravity Lending works as a middleman for refinancing loans. You can use its platform to compare loan options and rates from a wide variety of companies, each of which sets its own rates and terms. You only need to fill out one application, and you'll be assigned a dedicated loan officer to help walk you through the refinancing process quickly and securely. You can upload the few documents needed and sign from your phone.

The online site is easy to navigate and understand, which is a big selling point for many customers. Plus, the ability to compare options at no cost creates more flexibility in pricing and terms. In general, refinancing loans offered through Gravity Lending are available for 24 to 84 months and must be for at least $10,000.

After choosing a loan, you need to provide certain documentation, including proof of insurance and income. Other things needed for approval include a valid driver’s license, vehicle information and proof of residence. After approval, you have between 45 and 90 days before you need to make your first loan payment.

Gravity Lending rates

As a broker, Gravity Lending will shop lenders nationwide to find you the lowest auto refinancing rate possible. Interest rates start at 4.59%, and the company states it saves customers an average of 25% on their auto loan.

You can compare auto refinance rates with only a soft credit pull, which doesn’t affect your credit score. Gravity Lending does not charge any fees for its services.

Gravity Lending FAQ

Does Gravity Lending do a hard credit pull?

Yes, eventually. Before that is done, the company has a pre-qualification process that only requires a soft credit pull, which does not affect your credit. Once you decide on a loan offer, Gravity Lending performs a hard credit inquiry.

Can I choose my Gravity Lending loan term?

Yes. Terms between 24 and 84 months are available. Your personal financial credit situation and other factors will determine the auto refinancing offers you receive.

What documents do I need to provide to refinance with Gravity Lending?

Only a few. You will need to provide proof of income, proof of residence, proof of insurance and your vehicle information including the year, make, model, VIN and payoff on your current loan.

How long does refinancing with Gravity Lending take?

The company states that most applications take about 90 seconds to complete and funding can happen in as little as 72 hours.

Is Gravity Lending legit?

Gravity Lending is a popular company for those who want to compare their auto refinancing options online. Because the services are free and pre-qualifying doesn’t require a hard credit pull, it’s easy to figure out your loan offers. Some vehicle owners might be frustrated to find out that loans start at $10,000 and aren’t available in every state, but many customers find cost savings by refinancing with Gravity Lending.

Gravity Lending Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gravity Lending?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

Before I engaged with Gravity Lending, I was a super skeptic since I had never heard of them before. I've read horror stories about Refis and didn't want to be one of those people. I did my homework on Gravity. I saw nothing but 4-5 star reviews, which again, made me skeptical thinking they may be fake. I decided to put my toe in the water and start the process. I don't regret it! Mario was my main POC at Gravity. After all the initial "soft inquiry" information for my 2016 BMW GT, he was very transparent about my 4 options with 4 different lenders, most of which were credit unions. He provided the interest rates, name of the lenders, and if any money down was required. I knew I had to get away from Bridgecrest, my current lender, and chose a perfect option for me, no money down. That saved me $100 per month, which made me one happy customer.

Mario was in constant communication with me, both by text and email. The forms were all sent electronically, and the entire process took less than 2 weeks. Since that went so well, we also refinanced our 2016 Harley, saving over $200 per month, and our 2018 RAM Long Horn, saving another $200 per month! I can't say enough about the process with Gravity Lending and HIGHLY recommend them.

Gravity Lending response

That's an awesome review about Mario!! We are thrilled to hear this! We would be honored to help your friends and family too, so you now qualify to receive $100 for every person you help. Just make sure they mention your name and when their loan funds, expect to get $100 for every person you send. Thanks again!

Get buying tips about Car Loan Refinancing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

I cannot speak highly enough about Gravity Lending!! After experiencing a very abusive relationship last year and having my credit ruined due to that… I ended up stuck with a new car payment of almost $500 at an 18% interest rate. I called around to at least 5 different companies and places but absolutely nobody was able to help me. I felt so defeated and so discouraged. Finally my friend sent me a link to Lending Tree which I filled out. I then put in my information with 3 companies to refinance. The other two I had zero luck with… Both seemed promising but then told me there was nothing they could do for me. Then Austin, at Gravity Lending reached out to me in a short but concise and efficient email. I told him my story and why this was so important to me and he became so determined to help me. I noticed as I explained my story to him he didn’t just shrug it off… He showed genuine care and compassion which no other company had.

Within just a few days time and a whole lot of effort on his end he was able to find me an opportunity that reduced my monthly payment by about $150 and brought my interest down 10 points to 8%!!! I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have found this amazing company and this amazing person to work with. They truly have helped me with something life changing. If you aren’t sure who to go to for your refinance needs I guarantee you Gravity Lending will be the best option that you find.

Gravity Lending response

That's an awesome review about Austin!! We are thrilled to hear this! We would be honored to help your friends and family too, so you now qualify to receive $100 for every person you help. Just make sure they mention your name and when their loan funds, expect to get $100 for every person you send. Thanks again!

Original review: April 1, 2022

Gravity Lending sent me one of those mailers that knew enough information to be dangerous where it's like, “We know what your car payment is today. And this is what it could look like.” They got me and I went for their refinance. Their application process was so easy and was what I expected in today's world. That was best in class. It was all over the phone and they gave me one little to do. We had to go get something notarized, which was a little bit of pain and I wish there was software like a DocuSign system around that. That was the one little thing that I wish that they could have made a little easier. Other than that, the guy that was working with me was great. His name was Justin.

The process took two or three weeks max, which wasn’t super long. The deal that I got was 100% better than the deal I was doing with Bank of America. My net promoter score for Bank of America is a negative net promoter score. I’ll be a net promoter score positive for Gravity. They're doing good things out in the world and they cut my bill in half. Other companies should look to Gravity and go, “What are they doing? Their customers are going, Wow, that was great.” Gravity was fantastic and I would absolutely recommend them to other people.

Gravity Lending response

That's an awesome review about Justin!! We are thrilled to hear this! We would be honored to help your friends and family too, so you now qualify to receive $100 for every person you help. Just make sure they mention your name and when their loan funds, expect to get $100 for every person you send. Thanks again!

Original review: March 16, 2022

After receiving a notice in the mail that I typically ignore, but for some reason I visited the website for Gravity to try for about the fifth time to refinance my 15%! auto loan. After the death of my husband and the resulting medical bills, I was desperately in need so took out a loan on my paid off auto from my credit union. My credit score had tanked with the loss of my husband's income so my interest rate was high. I also assisted my disabled son's family to purchase a decent vehicle but was only able to get a loan with a predatory lender due to my credit situation. I tried unsuccessfully to refinance my loans with my credit union in January, and other offers were bogus.

After filling out the form on the Gravity website, I was contacted by Cory. He took all the information and reached out to lenders and received a 'no' answer. After hearing my story, though, Cory wasn't done. He went above and beyond to find a lender that would refinance my vehicles at the best interest rates I had seen in a long time. He related my story and found a lender with a heart. Both vehicles were refinanced saving about $100 month on each vehicle. This is a tremendous boost to both my and my son's extremely tight budgets. Thank you Gravity for hiring such extraordinary people that will work hard to help your customers!

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much for the kind words about Cody. We really work hard to make sure every one of our clients has a great experience and saves as much as possible. Don't forget, if you refer people you know directly to us, when their loan funds, you'll get $100 for EVERY person you sent. Thanks again!

Original review: March 11, 2022

The rep named Jeronimo was very professional. He goes by Jerry and he explained what was gonna happen with the loan. I always want to make sure I'm doing everything right, by the book and not missing anything, because this is a loan. He was very informational and patient with any question I asked. I'm very new at all this, and I wanted to be on top of everything.

Gravity Lending needed pay stubs and pictures of my license and registration for the vehicle that I was working on. I took a picture and sent it over to them, and they filled out everything else. They asked a couple of questions as well. Whatever paperwork I needed to sign, I printed up, signed all the marked Xs and sent it back, and they did all the filing. It was very easy to work with Gravity Lending. It took time to file as it should be, but other than that, everything went smoothly. It was great, and I was very pleased. I did not personally go out looking for them. They introduced themselves to me, which was great, because I wouldn't know where to begin to look. That was a big help.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that feedback. Geronimo works hard to make sure our clients have a great experience and saves as much as possible. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2023

I like their promptness and they have no exorbitant fees. The process was convenient, seamless and rapid. The total process took a week turnaround time. The rep also answered my questions correctly and to the best of his ability. He was quick in responding to me too.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that feedback. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2023

Mark was the one who helped me, I didn't really know what to do or what to look for but he guided me the whole time and was very kind. He made sure to answer all of my questions and even got me a good deal! I definitely recommend him and Gravity Lending!

Gravity Lending response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Mark. We truly appreciate the feedback. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2023

Their application process was easy and quick. It was all online and I was a little bit apprehensive but it was convenient because I have very little time during the day.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you for sharing your experience with the review community. We work hard to create a great experience for all of our customers. Enjoy the new loan savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer once their loan funds. Thanks again!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2023

My application with Gravity Lending was very smooth and easy. The person I worked with was perfect. I finished the process in two days and that was only because of my schedule. She was very patient with me and we talked for about a half-hour. She gave me the steps then I had to implement them. The rates and terms are good, especially now that we're dealing with this increase of everything in the world. So, the loan helped me a lot.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really work hard to make sure every one of our clients has a great experience and saves as much as possible. Don't forget, if you refer people you know directly to us and their loan funds, you are eligible to receive $100 for EVERY person you sent. Thanks again!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2023

I had a great experience with Gravity Lending. Our loan representative was Colby ** and he could not have been more helpful. He was professional and knowledgeable and made the entire process as stress free as possible. I would highly recommend Gravity Lending to anyone interested in obtaining a loan.

Gravity Lending response

Thank you so much, we love to hear this kind of feedback! Colby works hard to be helpful and knowledgeable, so this review is much appreciated. Enjoy the savings and don't forget, you can now get paid $100 for EVERY person you refer when their loan funds. Thanks again!

Gravity Lending Company Information