Fidelity Annuities

Compare Annuity Companies

Research top Annuity Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Fidelity Annuities’ pay-out and funding options are excellent. The customer service is very different from other company. It's very fast and quick services. It is also very friendly and polite. At first I doubt it though I don't know how to do it but when I started it was great, helpful and makes me more confident and favorable of this experience in this company. I love to recommend it into my friends, family and co-workers. It is very easy and helpful. I will tell my great experience about it and I will convince to use this company.

I have good funding options that I can remember but it was a bad thing to do at that moment in my life and I wanted a check right away. However, the process was a hassle and it took forever. Was very unhappy and disappointed at it. It was a pain in the butt and I do not want to do it again. Didn't like the lady on the phone line, not very polite. There were long wait times and the music was bad.

The customer service representatives of Fidelity Annuities were very helpful and patient with me. They answered all the questions I had and they were also very knowledgeable. They walk you through step by step and they also a have a video as an educational tool. The withdrawal, payment and funding options were very easy to understand.

Fidelity Annuities fully respect your funds and will give money back if you do not like their service. They try everything they can do to make it great. They were fairly nice and understood me. Helped with whatever I needed and were not rude about anything. Also, the amount you have to pay is a decent amount of money, not too much, but not too less. It’s very affordable. I could also do withdrawals from my cellular device and there are variety of withdrawal options to choose from.

Quality and fast service of care offered, great answers investment brings me security and reliability of the company because always meet and answer me when I need it and when I need financing have fast response quickly and easily. Much quality the variety and options of payments and receipts. Lot of quality in the services attribute and payments complementing all that I and my family need.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fidelity Annuities?

The customer service reps were very helpful, know what they are doing, and knew a lot about the annuity. It was very helpful to learn about it all and this was the first time that I have ever had one. They are not that hard to understand like everybody thinks either. It was easy to withdraw money much easier than you think. The payout experience was very helpful and I was really surprised. I would definitely get another one asap. The funding was very easy to deal with also. It was a very easy process.

I called and was on the phone with a real person in 2 min. It only took a extra five minutes to get everything set up and got exactly what I wanted and made $100. Making a withdrawal was easy but it took a long time and I had to call support but it was good. I was able to make more money that they lent me without taxes. I was able to pay with Paypal, Skrill, bitcoin, g2a, master, dept, check, visa, capital 1, and they gave me $5 free with no charge.

Customer service is very courteous, helps you to find what you need by reviewing what you have and can help you reach your goal and milestones you want. They lay out multiple plans that fit your needs. Detailing how much time and investment is needed to reach your goals. Withdrawal options pretty simple. Early withdrawal you lose a good percentage. I believe it was 25% but may have been a bit higher. Regular withdrawal is just a basic collect over time or take right away. I suggest over time in case you wanna borrow against it. Unless you're in a hurry and need out right away. Would be borrowing again. I assume always good to have something available that you can borrow from without paying interest rates and giving more money away.

Any time I call or email them, a customer service rep is always ready to answer anything I ask. Since I usually have really important questions for them, this really helps me go about it. My withdrawal options have been pretty good for the time I've had the annuity. The payout has also been pretty consistent and leaves me very satisfied. I've always been able to get the same amount that I requested every time. The rest of their services are pretty alright.

Everybody always know what they are doing and they have lots of personal experience as well as business experience. It's always a wonderful experience to call and not get pushed around. You are patched through your personal agent. However, every time you wanted to withdraw they give you a hard time. They do not want you to make withdraws. And their withdraws fees are pretty high as well. I hate to withdraw cause once you withdraw that is it. You are never able to put back in or even see it again. You can fund this account as many times as you want whenever you want. They are very flexible. They even come to you to make it even easier. You can even do it through the atm machine as well as set up an appointment. It is the best experience by far.

The customer service at Fidelity Annuities are positive to all my questions and go through all recommendations and how they relate to myself and prices are acceptable and they explain all interest and activity that might be confusion. They provide me with all the ins and outs and pro and cons, the potential cost of the withdrawal, how and when, and also tax time assistant. I have a preload debit which allows dividends and withdrawals with a short period of time with fees of usage and is used at all merchants and has online assistant as well. I hate giving any funds up but during an emergency is great and the fact of having an accessible card for reloading makes it wiser and timely.

Customer Service is at par. They are very customer oriented and well behaved and well knowledgeable. You buy any product or services and any bond, you will in the right hands for your lifetime customer relationship. Anytime you can go for withdraw after the cutoff period. Very less withdraw fee and ease to do that, you don't have to roll around again and again. You have variable way to fund them, can go for one shot or quarter or yearly. Can transfer through, cash, ECS, Cards or Direct Transfer. They also pay very well, give as per the market standard and they are very genuine. They have done multiple acquisitions and coming in mostly the top 10 financial institutions.

I got a lot of help with the process and they answered all my questions. For this to be my first time investing, they made the process simple. I think they were very transparent. The withdrawal penalties were high but that was an exchange for higher returns. There was various ways to receive my money. The options were variable enough to be able to choose how fast I wanted my money if need be. My funding options were also various and it gave me an opportunity to choose how I wanted my account set up. They had more choices than some of the other firms I spoke with. I feel the options were versatile enough to feel comfortable and choose them.

I've never had much interaction, but when needed they are available. We receive monthly statements promptly, and they are easy to follow. Their policies are clearly laid out in their materials. If I have questions, I know where to go. Payout options are typical to the industry. We haven't visited payouts, but when we get closest to retirement, we will. We could have access before or after income payments begin, if we wanted. We have a mix of fund options as well as online tools and calculators that help us select the best strategy for our annuity. Most companies offer this, and they are helpful in viewing our options.

When I had to make a phone call, it didn't take long to reach a representative which is a plus. Also all the answers to my questions were thoroughly explained in a nice pace too for me to understand. The customer service agent explained my options and explained what will happened on each options. The agent also explained about tax penalties. Payout was via check only. Usually takes 7-10 business days to receive the check. Also had the option the express deliver but would cost more, which is a downside. Only had a few choices that were based on percentages. Also another downside since it's not always the amount or percentage you are looking for.

I've had other accounts with Fidelity and they're amazing to contact. Always helpful and knowledgeable about all questions. Very good experience. I still have many questions about the withdrawals but it seems like it's a fair arrangement.

The customer representatives were very helpful and listened to what I was looking for. They helped me pick an annuity. I think this is the investment I was looking for. I have multiple withdrawal options with my annuity. The broker helped me choose the right one for my needs. I will be able to withdraw as I need. My payout varies depending on when I decide to withdraw. I don't remember the terms exactly, but I do have all the information as it was supplied by my broker. The funding options were very easy. I was able to find mine with cash from my savings account, which was an easy bank transfer. There was nothing difficult about this transaction.

They were very helpful. They answered every question and concern I had. They treated me with respect and talked in a nice welcoming manner and they seemed very competent at their work. I am very satisfied with this experience. The options were plentiful and very reasonable. The information was displayed neatly and was very informative and thorough making sure to cover all aspects of the withdrawal options. The payout options were very reasonable and generally higher than most places. The options were clear and precise in every way and there was no problems with the decision-making process. The funding options were also very reasonable and explained in full detail. There was no information left out that you need to know. They were the best choice when it came to furthering options.

I was pleased with the overall customer service. I got the questions and concerns I had answered. The people were friendly and seemed knowledgeable. Although it was my first time dealing with annuities I felt that the withdraw options were pretty reasonable. I found that for what I was doing they worked and overall had no issues. I am unsure exactly about other payout options however I do find it to be okay. I was happy with the funding of the annuities that I purchased. I am at a time in my life where I am just starting to make money so I don't have all the money in the world.

Every time I had to contact them, whoever I spoke to was extremely helpful and intelligent. They all know their products, and are more than willing to assist. From what I saw, the options were very worthwhile. Sure taxes are involved, but that's the government. The rate of return I'm getting is incredible. If it wasn't, I would have gone elsewhere at some point in time. Plenty of options to utilize, from cash to check to PayPal to direct withdrawing from your bank account. I only put money in one time, via a money order.

Top notch customer service even before you become an actual client. They were there right from the beginning helping me decide which options were best for me and my family. Typical options overall, nothing stood out from the rest of the pack. Pricing fees were in line with all the other companies. I wish they would have been a little cheaper, but you pay for the expert advice. Payout options are the same as the other options out there. Did seem to go quickly however, I was overall happy with service. Funding comes from market fluctuations. Nothing is guaranteed so if you are about to retire, I would not recommend the service. If you are younger and have the time to allow for the market to go up and down and still be ok at the end, then this is the option for you.

The customer service was outstanding. Very kind and helpful. Felt personal and easy to get answers and information I needed 1st the time I called about annuities. I'm new to all this. It was simply fantastic. All of the answers I needed were provided per my requested questions. I would highly recommend this company to anyone new to it and wanting to do it stress free.

I've had other accounts with Fidelity and they're amazing to contact. Always helpful and knowledgable about all questions. Very good experience. I still have many questions about the withdrawals but it seems like it's a fair arrangement. I know when I contact them they will actually guide me through what will help me. While I have many questions, the layout options have been very helpful for me. It was a rather sad experience on how I gained annuity but helpful and reliable. I still have further questions regarding but know they will be answered to their fullest ability in Fidelity. They are so nice and always so helpful.

Everyone was very helpful. The process was personalized for me. It helped to increase my income for the future. Any questions that I had were answered efficiently. Withdrawal options were prime. They gave many options to make it possible to access my money. I was happy with the realistic terms of this annuity. Payout options were also feasible. they have a realistic approach to handling people's money. I am glad I chose to work with this company. Funding options were easy and convenient. There is not much to say except that they work with you and make everything easy and real. I recommend this company.

Customer service was very helpful, and they knew what they were talking about. They steered me on the right direction, and worked very well with me. The withdrawal options were very reasonable, and I was happy with them. They were also explained very clearly to me. The funding options were very reasonable. There was a lot of options that I felt comfortable with. Overall, I was very satisfied, and had a good experience.

The customer service staff was generally happy and easy to get a hold of and to be helped. Every time I had a question they answered it and if they couldn't they would find the answer soon as possible about my rates for the annuity. I was able to withdraw when I needed. It wasn't amazing but it wasn't terrible. The payout options are generally good so I'm happy about it. Guaranteed me payouts for a specific time period. Something I don't like if I were to die during the period my spouse would have to continue the payments. I'm overall satisfied with the funding options for this. They have a wide range of funding options.

The customer service was very good. They were very considerate and attended to my needs. They answered all of my questions and did a very good job. I liked the withdrawal options but I wish there were more so they could fit my needs. They are satisfactory but I want more options. I think they would have a better options. The payout options were okay. I was happy with the service and I think they are going to give the money to my recipient within a timely manner. They provided a lot of funding options to choose from that best fit my needs and the person who I set up the annuity for. I think they did a great job.

Customer service was great and very informative. Helped me with any concerns I had. I was very happy with the service, and would recommend them. Was thoroughly explains all options that were available. Left me wondering for nothing and was explained in detail no matter what I asked. Payout options and ways are many with this company. I know my money is where I want it and when I need it it's accessible and at my disposal with very few obstacles. Many options for funding and easy transfer and access to each one. Very secure and nothing is left unturned no matter what the issue. I have had no issues at all.

They work with you every step of the way and I love that about them. They are really helpful. They allow you to withdrawal and don't give you a hard time about it. If you wanna come back they even help you with doing so and they work hard to keep you. They have a great pay out system and I'm glad they work with you and they don't make it a huge payout. If you need a little one they allow you to have it. I'm happy to have worked with them thru out the years and wouldn't trade them with another company. They work hard and very good customer service skills.

Our visit was very productive with many questions answered and made easy to follow along. I did not feel lost and I felt like they really wanted our business. They explained how and when to withdraw from our annuity. Plus also mentioning about fees or hidden things. It's more of a solution to save money for future happenings. The options are really satisfactory with the understanding that they will match dollar per dollar we build it up to. That makes us happy that we picked the right place. You can take money from your checks from work and put as much as you want in it. So little by little you will build up your annuity for the future.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Fidelity is a privately held company with over $4 trillion in customer assets. Fidelity was founded in 1946 and has been an innovator in the consumer financial industry throughout its entire history.

• Investor Center: Consumers can search for a Fidelity Investor Center to learn more by talking to an advisor or attending seminars.
  • Customer support: Fidelity offers many methods for contacting a representative, including phone, email, in-person visits, and instant messaging.
  • Income Strategy Evaluator: This simple questionnaire helps guide consumers toward the right mix of income-producing investments to meet their retirement needs.
  • Refer a Friend: Fidelity provides a simple way to refer friends and family, making it easy for consumers to help others gain access to Fidelity's customer service, one-on-one financial guidance, and its large choice of investment options.
  • Comprehensive customer portal: Registering for a Fidelity online account gives consumers access to the full range of Fidelity products including stocks, mutual funds, and retirement accounts.
  • Best for Savers, savers plus income generators, and retirees.

Compare Annuities